Browse SyncSpider Reviews

Dan from TECH500

Perfect tool for automating your tasks

SyncSpider is like a central hub that allows you to automate any e-commerce business processes by integrating data from multiple online services. It allows you to synchronize data between any online store platform, your customer relationship management (CRM), your accounting package, and your shipping management software. From my experience that worth a lot to my clients and saves them time & money. This means that you can automatically import all orders and shipments into a client's accounting package and update their CRM with new customer information. I can now easily integrate all my tools and services into a very effective automation workflow. Already connected a few of my client's websites to sync data from Amazon, Shopify, WooCommerce, into Google Sheets. Then created a workflow that collects emails of new clients that made an order into their Mailchimp. Just started using SyncSpider and there are so many integration options that blow my mind. I highly recommend that service!

Pros

Perfect tool for automating tasks. I'll explain a bit about what it's all about for anyone that didn't use such tools yet. As a business owner, I am constantly looking for ways to increase productivity, cut costs and improve my bottom line. There is no better way to do this than to automate things.

Cons

I haven't stumbled yet at any issues yet.

Reasons for Choosing SyncSpider

The interface and ease of use creating workflow and API integrations. I was also very impressed by the support team that always responded to my questions very fast, and they helped me with some amazing insights and ideas on what can be done with the system.

Reasons for Switching to SyncSpider

Cost, Interface and SyncSpider provide amazingly quick support.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied February 2021

Hi Dan! We are simply amazed by your detailed review. It's always wonderful seeing our customers design amazing workflows with our tool. You inspire us to keep on expanding our abilities and ways to automate your day-to-day businesses. Thanks!

Lawrence from LA

Goodbye mundane repetitive tasks and hello time at the beach

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: The current UI isn't what I expected after reading a good number of reviews. Actually, I was pleasantly surprised how intuitive it is during my exploration phase. I don't know if my positive response to the UI is due to the not so glowing reviews of the UI. For me, it's not too bad at all. AFTER INITIAL USE: As mentioned above, the UI isn't too bad. I found myself able to go through the workflow from creating a company, to creating a project and then adding integrations and creating tasks without much help from support documentation. Again, this was a pleasant surprise. I recommend creating a mind map first with existing integrations and then referencing the mind map as you build out the automations. The UI might not be as bad as I thought it would be, it's still no integrately or Zapier for visualization of the flow. CONCLUSION: If you are in e-commerce managing inventory for multiple storefronts, then SyncSpider is the automation solution for you. Although, you should first check the available integrations and the integrations in their roadmap before pulling the trigger. Integration wishlist: startinfinity, mailrush, encharge, postoplan, Runtheworld, Novocall and Optinly to name a few. I am surely looking forward to integrating SyncSpider to automate more of my workflow.

Pros

The apparent e-commerce focus is what pushed me to the edge in the selection of SyncSpider over the other alternatives. Existing integrations with some LTD SaaS is also a huge pro. I wish most of my SaaS was integrated, but maybe one day. The deep integrations is also a huge plus.

Cons

This might just be more of a con specific to me but I'd like more integrations for the SaaS I use frequently. SyncSpider is only as good as its ability to integrate with many tools. The UI visualization of the integration flow even though is satisfactory for my needs, its still something to be desired. It would be great not having to create a mind map first before setting up a flow in SyncSpider. The good news though is there is supposed to be a revamp of the UI. The possibility of improvement also helped with my purchase decision.

Reasons for Choosing SyncSpider

Same reason why I decided not to go with Integrately paid option.

Reasons for Switching to SyncSpider

I'll still be using the free plan of Integrately for "simple" integrations. Although, when it comes to more complex "Deep" integrations there is no comparison to SyncSpider. Cost is also another huge factor in choosing SyncSpider. There is definitely more bang for the buck.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied April 2021

Thank you so much Lawrence. Every review and the feedback we get helps us better SyncSpider:)

Stephen from Webpage Publicity Agency

eCommerce Automation at its best!

Wonderful! Very easy to navigate and work with! Very simple to understand!

Pros

The automation of being able to communicate multiple programs together automatically. We bought this software to replace Oberlo and Dropified. We were not only ecstatic that we could buy this at a cheaper rate but that we could also have the SyncSpider team custom program apps for us so their software could get multiple programs of ours to communicate together to complete our auto ordering processes of our Print On Demand services and our AliExpress dropshipping!

Cons

Nothing at all. This was the answer we had been searching for for years. As I said, we started out using Shopify (which changed their name to Dropified), and then we tried Oberlow but they both had quirks and frustrations with automating certain products from certain drop shipping companies. SyncSpider took care of all of this and now if we can't custom program the app to do what we want, we can either work with a zappier app or pay to have a SyncSpider programmer custom program the feature for us!

Reasons for Choosing SyncSpider

The fact that we can customize what we want the app to do so we can get it to work with every drop shipping provider.

Isabelle from Andaluchic

Not ready for market

Utterly frustrating. The members of the support team are very generous with their time and patience, so this is not a reflection on the team and there is definitely an effort to give good prompt support. A good addtion when a task is going nowhere as in my case, would be the offer of support via teamviewer to go through the task together. This would be both instructive and save a lot of time with all the going backwards and forwards and hanging about. But after 7 weeks using this product daily (bar one week when my computer died), my overriding belief is that this product doesn´t do what it claims, and is simply not ready for market, which is a great shame. The videos are promotional and contain no information that show you how to create tasks, just lots of bla bla bla about all the wonderful things Synchspider can do. I have a week to decide whether to refund or not. Disappointed. This is not the review I wanted to write.

Pros

It´s promise: lots of promises. No need for developers. Will save loads of time. Will save money. Autonomy. Easy to use. Great support.

Cons

After selling it as a software that dispenses of the need to rely on developers, within weeks of running into problems Synchspider´s solution was to offer to do the task required for 400€. Or to set up an API for 2000€. What was that about no need for developers, the main promise of the product? And there are already other omnichannel softwares out there doing the same job of linking up to marketplaces for a lot less. So, it took 2 weeks to link my website (prestashop) to Synchspider. In advance of buying, it was confirmed that Synchspider supports Prestashop. I have spent another 5 weeks trying to create a CSV from my backoffice, to then send this csv data to Amazon. Every day. All day. Lovely support team who can only work within the permiters of what has already been created. But am beginning to feel like a guinea pig. I expected some learning curve, but every day there is a new button that needs pressing to resolve this or that. There is a lack of overriding information to give an overview as to how the system works. There are choices that are left unexplained as you move through the task, so the user can´t interpret what is required without relying heavily on support. So lots of to-ing and fro-ing and still no result.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied June 2021

Hey Isabelle, thank you for your feedback here. I'm sorry that SyncSpider was not good for you. I'll pick up constructive points from your feedback to even better improve our support. Wish you all the best, Aleks

Marcel from Animated E-Books

Never worry about your data again. EUROPEAN ZAPIER ALTERNATIVE!

Without a doubt, SyncSpider is one of those tools that you need to have in your toolbox, especially if you are into e-commerce, where automation is a key factor. I had been looking at Zapier and Integromat alternatives for a while now, but no matter how much I have tested, none of them convinced me, until SyncSpider appeared. In Conclusion: If automations is something you need and you don't have another tool in the bag already, that does the same thing, then it's worth getting it for this competetive pricing and their service is also located in Austria/EU! That's just awesome for all automating-jobs that have to be done in european countries!

Pros

- Quick and helpful answers through the help chat - Handles big volumes of data - They've increased the rate of integration (this seemed to be common among the complaints). - SyncSpider have webhooks and external API.

Cons

- Needs more integrations (which they're working on) - UI needs work (I think I saw somewhere that they're working on it). - Some integrations may require more technical grease - but they do have decent video tutorials and instructions you can follow and while I did not get to experience the support myself, other have reported that it was great.

Reasons for Choosing SyncSpider

n8n is useful when you host it in your own server environment - if you just want to connect some webapps and don't want to develope your own webapps with integrations (what should be also be possible with SyncSpider through Custom Integrations) you need an organized workflow tool that can be easily set up like SyncSpider does the job.

Reasons for Switching to SyncSpider

Pricing is much more affordable

Michael from DotSlash Studio

The Best Alternative to Zapier!

I really enjoy SyncSpider and am already making further plans to utilize it as much as I can for my creative studio business. Tools like this very much help out us small businesses and does wonders in saving us time and hassle. I can't wait to integrate it into my CRM and get my leads automated!

Pros

I really like the fact that SyncSpider provides a much deeper integration with the tools I use compared to the basic integrations on Zapier. I also really enjoy it's big focus on e-commerce tools, it's really a major selling point for me. Not to mention the very detailed documentation. Great work by the folks on their team!

Cons

It's still very new to the market and as such there isn't an awful lot of integrations just yet. I have faith in the guys over at SyncSpider and can't wait to see what they come up with over the next year or so!

Reasons for Switching to SyncSpider

I switched due to the fact that SyncSpider has a core focus on e-commerce and the integrations on SyncSpider are much better than on Zapier.

Noir from Visuals By Noir

Syncspider is very useful for any business looking to expand it's reach.

Automation is the name of the game, and Syncspider allows me to automate many external services. This helps expand my reach and save time that I would otherwise not have.

Pros

The features are ever expanding, which is a great sign and this shows that the team is very involved with its development. The product has a slight learning curve, but in-app tutorials are present and will help you along the way. I am currently using Syncspider to integrate with a CMS that I am using,

Cons

I would like for the GUI to be easier to navigate and look a bit more visually appealing. That however, does not take away from the massive amount of functionality that this product has to offer.

Reasons for Choosing SyncSpider

It does not seem to grow fast enough to meet needs that I currently have.

Reasons for Switching to SyncSpider

Zapier does not seem to be adding smaller services that I frequently use.

Peter from PK

Tschüss Zapier

Pros

Endlich ein Produkt aus Europa, mit dem man WebServices verbinden kann! Da kümmert man sich um WebServer, Mail-Service, Payment etc von europäischen Anbietern und nachher laufen die Daten dank Zapier doch wieder über die USA. Damit ist nun Schluss, denn SyncSpider ist eine Lösung aus Österreich, die Web-Anwendungen verbinden kann. Dazu kommt noch, dass die Integration nicht nur auf den WebHooks basiert. SyncSpider greift auf Schnittstellen der einzelnen Services zu und kann damit mehr Funktionen anbieten. Ich habe noch nicht alle Möglichkeiten ausprobiert, aber bislang blieben keine Wünsche offen. Bei mir spricht nun die Verkaufsplattform mit dem E-Mail-Serivice und mit dem Mitglieder-Plugin. Die Einrichtung ist einmal etwas Aufwand, aber dann funktioniert alles vollautomatisch. Ich mag auch die Möglichkeit per E-Mail über die einzelnen Aktivitäten oder Fehler informiert zu werden.

Cons

Die Benutzeroberfläche enthält oft viele Informationen, da erschlägt mich etwas. Nun fehlt nur noch die Anbindung an BookLikeABoss, dann wäre ich rundum versorgt.

Reasons for Switching to SyncSpider

Zapier bietet für mehr Geld weniger Leistung und SyncSpider ist eine echt europäische Lösung!

David from Guided Leads

This is one very very powerful tool that gives me lots of automation I always needed

overall SyncSpider is a solid tool that gets the job done and the team is working on making it better and better every day.

Pros

There are new integrations that they are adding almost every week and they have pretty good documentation helping out every step along the way. So far even tools that are not supported by the support team helped me with showing me the documentation on how to use almost any API & Webhook.

Cons

There is a slight learning curve on how the tasks work but once you get the hang of things its pretty simple

Reasons for Choosing SyncSpider

I like looking at the price and the team behind the system and they hit the mark on both ends

Justin from Clear Change Hypnosis

SyncSpider is a promising catch

I was having trouble getting Zapier to sync reschedules with ActiveCampaign, but it was a piece of cake with SyncSpider. Overall, I'm happy with the service and I'm looking forward to it growing.

Pros

I like the power behind the app. I'm able to tie together all of the programs I use to run my business so they function as I'd expect.

Cons

The user interface could use polishing, it just feels like it was designed by a developer rather than a UI designer.

Reasons for Choosing SyncSpider

I was looking for a lifetime deal for a tool like this and discovered it on AppSumo. That was enough to get me to try it, and now I'm hooked.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied April 2021

Cheers!

Michael from PageFlair

SyncSpider is my new go to integration tool!

Overall I enjoy SyncSpider and have big plans for it as my web design business grows. It is my goal to help small businesses grow online and if I am able to use SyncSpider to do that for their web based storefronts, it is going to truly add value to what I can bring to the table for my customers. We are living in a time where in person shopping is suffering and small businesses need to adapt to the changes of time. SyncSpider will help my clients do that by simplifying product listings in online stores, adding leads to their CRM systems, and by assisting to completing tasks faster.

Pros

What I like most about this product is that it provides much deeper integrations than what I am use to with other products like Zapier. It also has a stronger focus on e-commerce where I felt other integration platforms were lacking. I feel the development team stands behind the product with a lot of enthusiasm and have a strong determination on growing the product rapidly. Having good customer support is a must when building a quality product with some level of complexity such as SyncSpider. Nice work on the in-depth documentation as well.

Cons

What I like least about the product is that it is still young and that there are still a lot of products that have yet to be integrated into the platform. Hopefully the product will continue to grow with more and more integrations as the weeks go by making the product more useful.

Reasons for Switching to SyncSpider

I switched because I felt SyncSpider brought a whole lot more to the table in terms of e-commerce and complexity.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied March 2021

You can bet that we will continue to.improve:) adding 2 apps per week atm, aiming to add 1 per day:)

Ryan from RhinocerosX

Take Back Your Life With SyncSpider

Working on several different ecommerce stores by myself feels like a 24/7 non stop process with no end in site, that is unless I can find a tool that automates as many day-to-day tasks as possible freeing up my day to not only work on the more important parts of my business but also to get my life back and spend more time with family and friends. Well lucky me I found it and SyncSpider is that tool!

Pros

SyncSpider is the best tool for automating your daily tasks as well as keeping all your data from different platforms & tools in-sync, in real time freeing up your time to work on your business! Tons of integrations with more on the way and an endless amount of possible future integrations limited only to your imagination and of course you would have to request it! Don't worry this team and the customer service is also top notch and ready to help you automate your business and get your life back! I recommend SyncSpider for any ecommerce business especially if your still doing most or all of the daunting tasks required to be successful yourself without any automation!

Cons

Some Integrations are still needed but they are on the roadmap to be added soon plus you can request any integration that you might need for your business and they will work their hardest to get it added to the roadmap! Some integrations can get a little technical but they have great support and tons of video tutorials you can follow along to get set up!

Reasons for Choosing SyncSpider

Didn't come across any alternative products that were offering the automations that were geared toward automating the many daunting tasks that ecommerce businesses struggle to keep up with everyday, so yeah it was an easy decision and it ended up being the correct one!

Response from SyncSpider

Replied February 2021

Hi Ryan, Thank you for feedback and this great review! Yep, I agree with you, we need to make our app more user friendly, and we will do our best there! Thank you!

Mustafa from Bizim Dijital Matbaa

Industry: Publishing

It paid off in just 1 integration.

We have been using an e-commerce system for more than 1 year. Our system is not very flexible as it is an SAAS solution. Therefore, we need to take the data and process it outside. These data are very important, especially for use as a decision support system. It is not very easy to use the tool, but you can solve the important parts with a little effort. I started using it without much work, just by watching a few promotional videos. That's why I had a hard time at first, but eventually I managed to establish an integration. Only with this integration, the money I invested for this tool will pay for itself. However, I am just at the beginning and I find very interesting uses as I mix it up. By the way, I don't know if there is a problem with me, but for more than half an hour I searched for the Next button above the screen. I could not go to the next stage for a long time because I did not think of looking down at all :) However, it was waiting to be clicked right below :) Finally, I say definitely do not miss this opportunity. With these limits, you will have a lifetime First Class

Pros

You can use SyncSpider for many cases. Actually, it is not true that the number of integrations is limited. Because, with custom integrations, you can add any integration you want. You can even share this integration with others. Thanks to this tool, there is no limit to what you can do with CSV and Google Sheet. These two alone can provide many use cases.

Cons

You have to work to understand details. It is not easy to use but really powerful tool. Can you start to drive a truck easily? But after learn details and use some functions it can do lots of thing.

Reasons for Switching to SyncSpider

Cost and powerful e-commerce features.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much for your review!!!! Appriciated, Our new UI/UX will make it a bit less complex :D we hope, kidding, for sure it will.

Camilo from Advanced Coaching & Leadership Center

A great software to handle your e-commerce integrations

I'm happy, the main thing is that there's good support, so you can ask anytime if you need help.

Pros

I liked the most that once you get the hang of it, it's easy to create different integrations. The software covers a lot of common integrations and they are adding more constantly. Also, their support is great. They send emails, create events, and stay in contact to make sure you are using the tool or if you need help.

Cons

In the beginning, it may not be as user-friendly as other integration platforms, so it takes some time of seeing help documents to handle some cases, but once you get used to it, it's easy to add integrations.

Reasons for Choosing SyncSpider

Because of the price, SyncSpider was a better deal for what I was trying to accomplish.

Reasons for Switching to SyncSpider

I didn't switch completely, I wanted to add some processes to SyncSpider so I reduce the load and price on the other platforms. Even though I know how to handle the other tools, SyncSpider can cover some of the similar use cases.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied March 2021

Hi Camilo, thank you for your feedback! Appreciated a lot! If you have time, I would love to hear your suggestion for new features/or functionalities? I fully agree we need to develop further there, please use the link below: https://roadmap.syncspider.com/boards/feedback-and-ideas Regarding usability, it will be upgraded with new UX/UI design

Mark from Amairen Inc.

The Connection Between Sales, Marketing and Fulfillment

SyncSpider is a great tool to have in your setup, when it is all about automating your eCommerce business.

Pros

The main point for us using this software was to save me lots of hours of manual work. The only way growth can occur is through automation. This now becomes the centerpiece; the glue that binds everything together. This software makes connecting between various sales, marketing, and fulfillment apps a breeze. Although they try to make things simple, some integrations are not as straight forward. Their customer support/service is very helpful and reach out to ensure that your integrations are working. They also have their own service that will create the integrations and take care of the entire process for a nominal fee. If they don't have your integration, they will add it shortly after request are made. The team is responsive and eager to help you accomplish your goals.

Cons

The amount of integrations are limited compared to other products. Although, minimal at this time, they are being worked on at a feverish pace. Also, the UI is not the most impressive, but the software does what it needs to do and does that well.

Reasons for Choosing SyncSpider

I like the focus on Woocommerce and the integrations of tools I am already familiar with and use.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied April 2021

Mark thank you so much. Every review and the feedback we get helps us better SyncSpider:)

Brad from It Ships Today

Double your productivity in 5 minutes

So far excellent experience, no issues what so ever.

Pros

One of my businesses had a problem - the inventory management system was difficult to use, and required a lot of manual data entry. Our eCommerce sales were taking off, and the manual data entry was really becoming a bottleneck. It was taking to much time to manually ship sales. I heard about SyncSpider from an AppSumo LTD and decided to give it a try. 10 minutes later, I had it configured and working, OMG, no more human intervention was required for new orders. SyncSpider has saved us $$$$ dollars a year.

Cons

No Amazon.com or Amazon.ca yet, but told it was coming in the next 3 months...

eCommerce focus

Reasons for Switching to SyncSpider

I am still using IFTTT but not as much. SyncSpider is able to do my ecommerce integrations quickly and without issues.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied April 2021

Amazon is coming soon:)

Christopher from Cashflow+Networks

Good Software With Big Potential For Growth - Alternative To Zapier

They focus themselves more on the e-Commerce side, although they have the capabilities to go outside the industry. The lack of integration to popular softwares is the major downside of the software, but the ability to create custom integration built in the platform is great although it is difficult to do.

Pros

- The ability to create custom integration. - The ability to create multi integration in one task - Popular to e-Commerce industry, such as Shopify etc.

Cons

- Not a lot of documentation of the custom integration creation; - Relatively small integration capabilities compared to others; - A bit slow GUI performance

Reasons for Choosing SyncSpider

Because of the pricing offer they had at that moment. They offer a LTD.

Reasons for Switching to SyncSpider

Price. If they do really expand their capabilities to more popular software outside the e-Commerce industry, they are definitely an alternative to Zapier.

Ed from MercuryAd

One of the most complete automation tools to scale businesses for small and big teams!

Smoot, seamless and consistency. The integration and the process to create them offer a tremendous box of solutions where creativity is the limit. Coders and non-coders have the potential to use SyncSpider with ease. More important, it providers the reliability of your business running correctly across platforms consistently.

Pros

The versatility that the application offers is tremendous. Niched solutions, but also other more generals are available on the platforms. This allows me to scale my sales processes but also the administration. I SAVE a lot of time.

Cons

The fact that the owners and his team are creating a great externality-network around the platform helps to connect with other emerging solutions aside from the popular ones. So, SyncSpider has a great potential since it is empowering businesses.

Reasons for Choosing SyncSpider

SyncSpider is listening to the market and the BUSINESS OWNERS' needs. Its providing solutions that make a difference when it comes to digital businesses. Other solutions offer mainly the same or similar general solutions, but they lack more digital businesses and e-commerce emphasis on their solutions. SyncSpider provides both, but it niches the digital business context, aiming to increase sales and also to create general solutions.

Dana from This and That Solutions

The solution we have been looking for

We have been looking for a solution to integrate our systems for a long time and we have finally found it with SyncSpider. There are so many integrations for ecommerce to help aggerate our data, optimize our workflows and finally get a better handle on our multichannel business. The options are limitless and no more trying to figure out API parameters for each vendor we use. The system was very easy to set up and compared to the other options we have explored this is by far the best solution in the marketplace. We have already saved countless hours and can finally focus on what we do best. Thank you SyncSpider!

Pros

Great for automating tasks and simplifying workflows. Big increase in productivity at an affordable pricepoint. Countless integrations and possibilities.

Cons

At this point there are no cons to speak of

Reasons for Switching to SyncSpider

More operations, better pricing structure

David from Soluciones Verticales

Great alternative for automation, specially for growing businesses

So far the support team has been awesome! We were reluctant use it because not all our specific integration requirements are not possible at this time, but we feel pretty confident that SyncSpider’s team is working hard on expanding their integrations and improving their service. They do provide the integration as a service outside their roadmap as well, and they were pretty responsive, sent us a budget quickly for the integration, sadlyit was outside our Latin-American SME budget for now. We are looking forward to moving 100% of our e-comm automation process to SyncSpider! Note on usage: I'm still getting the hang of it, so far i've only tried integromat, iftt and Zapier, and they are all different, and I'm not an advanced user, so I'm hoping for some more documentation/examples/training to make this even more valuable!

Pros

Fast development and constant integrations coming out every week Really good support Workflow based, so relatively easy to start using it We got a LTD, so price was unbeatable, but still without the deal the prices are pretty good for the volume they provide (plus the offline and service-less integrations)

Cons

Would benefit form pre-made templates between services (it would expedite implementation for us users) We haven't figure out how to manipulate data (as we do in Zapier) before sending it to the other service UX still has room to be more intuitive

Reasons for Choosing SyncSpider

It is focused on our needs (e-commerce), has great pricing and constant development.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied March 2021

Hi David, thank you for your review and your feedback! Templates are coming:) We are already working on such a solution to give you pre-made templates that will act as a default mapping for some tasks (e.g. sync Docam marketplace with eBay, etc) As soon as we have that solution, you will be able to either use our templates or save your own. Additionally, automating feature should be rolled out in the next 2 weeks. Thanks again, Aleks

Tim from Smart Source International Limited

Getting better every day

I managed to replace at least one WordPress plugin (costing US$119 per year) with SyncSpider, and I am working on replacing a couple more once the integrations are live. This is a no brainer for me as I have already almost saved the cost of a single plugin and I know the more integrations they add, the more uses I will find for it.

Pros

Huge value for money - Zapier-like capabilities for a fraction of the price New integrations being added super frequently - Every time I login there is a new integration or two ... or more! Roadmap is public - And you can feed into it by voting for new integrations. I already have 3 of my requests implemented in the past 6 weeks. Great Support team - super responsive and eager to help

Cons

Documentation for the integrations needs a bit more depth - Some steps are not that easy to work out Missing integrations ... for now - not really a long term con as they are working incredibly hard to get the integrations users want live.

Reasons for Choosing SyncSpider

The killer LTD they offered. The fact they are e-commerce focused in their integrations.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied March 2021

Hi Tim, thank you for your feedback! At the same time, we are working on integrations, we are also working on documentation. It just takes time, thank you for noting it. We are on it. Cheers, Aleks

Paul from Syxth Limited

Works like a dream!

In summary, I have to say I am very impressed with both the product and the SyncSpider team.

Pros

My dream e-commerce setup is possible using SyncSpider. This is to create a single “Back Office” site (WordPress / WooCommerce) to act as a single point of truth for Product data and Customer Orders with automatic two-way data links with: 1. My own e-commerce site (WordPress / WooCommerce) for direct customer orders. 2. eBay - where we also already sell all of our products 3. Etsy - where we don’t currently sell but where there is significant potential for us 4. Amazon Handmade - this is not currently possible using SyncSpider as the API is different from Amazon, but I hope that SyncSpider may create this integration soon. The Back Office site will be used for centralised order management and stock control. I have done some testing myself and have yesterday spent some time on a Google Meet call with 3 of the really helpful SyncSpider team talked through what I want to achieve and realised that my dream is not only achievable, but SyncSpider has a reasonably priced professional services offering whereby they will build my specific requirements for me for a fixed price - this service is a complete no-brainer for me.

Cons

1) My testing involved syncing between two WordPress / WooCommerce sites - it would be nice to have an "Auto Mapping" feature to save manually mapping each item. I understand that this feature is currently in development. 2) Does not currently have an integration with Amazon Handmade.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied April 2021

Amazon Handmade will be there at one point:) Thank you for your reivew! Aleks

Sebastian from Wertikalwerk GmbH

Worthfull integration für e-businesses

Pros

I have my favorite tools in Syncspider like Encharge, Lexoffice and ThriveCart and can build ways to automate things, that I don't like. It a useful tool which can be a buttler for doing my non-value work. I like the roadmap and the interaction with the users, so it's clear when there are new integrations.

Cons

- It's not a real "con" but I think sometime the UI is not so intuitive (at least for me) but I always find at least what I need. - Second (as always) such tools becoming better and better the more integrations they have. The have a roadmap and my integrations are listed :-)

The right integrations available

Money :-)

Jason from Dayone

The automation tool you need to save time and money

SyncSpider allows you to automate any digital business processes by integrating data from multiple platforms. I love the simplicity of it and how easy it is to use. Also, the team will be adding new apps daily to be integrated!

Pros

Easy to use and covers a lot of the common integrations and they have a great support team!

Cons

Compared with other automation tools, syncspider may be lacking behind in the amount of app that can be integrated, however, the team is working hard to add more daily

Reasons for Choosing SyncSpider

Because of the team and its pricing

It's a cheaper option

Response from SyncSpider

Replied April 2021

Hola:) Thank you, I love your review here! Aleks

Carl-Eric from 58 North PR

Great promise, slight learning curve

First off, I just want to say that I think that SyncSpider has INCREDIBLE value, especially considering how much can be done to set up custom integrations and many more niche integrations readily available. That being said, I've hit quite the learning simply trying to connect the existing Capsule CRM and Flowlu integrations to simply migrate my database from Capsule to Flowlu. Definitely more elbow grease involved in figuring out what I'm looking at from a UI/UX standpoint, but the pieces are there. I've run into a few bugs, mostly in the UI, but I've gotta remember how great a deal this was for such a powerful tool that really seems like it can potentially be more powerful than previous integration tools I've used in the past (you know their names...). It's got great promise as it gets refined I think it will only be better and smoother :)

Pros

Niche integrations, amount of task runs & credits, price, ability to use Webhooks and custom APIs

Cons

Learning curve, UI/UX isn't great, a little buggy at times from browser to browse (but nothing major).

Charles from Flor y Amor

It's like Zapier but with less common apps

Very helpful. But with this sort of apps it's all about the reliability and the number of apps.

Pros

They are adding new apps every week. The price. It's more affordable than Zapier. The ability to help say which app needs integrating next.

Cons

Not enough apps, but they are working on it.

Reasons for Choosing SyncSpider

They are rapidly adding more apps like every week. Price.

Reasons for Switching to SyncSpider

Price. And the large amount of apps they have. Also the staff are very helpful.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied March 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Yep, we are working to give you more integrations every day:)

Benoit from Mieux Réussir Concours et Examens

A time saver for non techies

I gained a lot of time and effort with sync spider, not to mention money as I don't have to hire a programmer to set up the things that matter. The team is active, which makes the app promising in a near future.

Pros

Connecting apps is not easy when you're not a programmer and you are more focused on creating good content than managing nerdy computer stuff so Syncspider is great as it can connect apps easily to automate processes that would take a lot of time to make manually.

Cons

Sync spider is still young compared to services like Zapier so the number of apps available are not that huge. However, the team is active, releasing new app connection every week. I must admit I was about to ask for a new integration, and they released it before I even start to write my message (kind of mind sync maybe).

Reasons for Choosing SyncSpider

The update rate of integration

Reasons for Switching to SyncSpider

Zapier is easy to set up and have a lot of integrations but it'(s too pricey for a small business.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied April 2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review! Aleks

Michael from Tigerchick

Early signs of great promise

It's very early days for me yet with this software - I bought it more for its potential future use cases. That said, at first glance the UI looks slightly clunky to me and there may be a bit of a learning curve. That may be unfair as I haven't got to grips with it in depth yet - just a first impression.

Pros

I purchased this on an Appsumo deal. It therefore represents great value for money but also boundless future use cases. I don't have anything specific to put this to put on currently - but will do in the near future at which point I believe it will become invaluable. The tool should represent an end to being limited to using tools which are specifically designed to work together - it becomes the "glue" that binds many things and is therefore very freeing.

Cons

There are two things I believe to be currently missing - both of which will make this software more exponentially more powerful. 1. MySql (and other such as Postgre Sql etc) database integration. The ability to hook up to a database and map specific tables into a flow will add a huge potential. 2. SMTP / IMAP email suppport. Looking at the roadmap, it seems both of these are planned which is fantastic!

Reasons for Choosing SyncSpider

More affordable over time. Pro-active development team by a young company who seem driven.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied April 2021

Thank you so much Michael. Every review and the feedback we get helps us better SyncSpider:)

Aristides from Groitech AB

It is a good product

It was overall ok. Worked as expected. Just a couple of things that they need to improved and it will be an excellent product.

Pros

Even though i am not techy, it took about 30 minutes to understand and learn how to do the setting up. After setting up, I did some tests and it was working as I expected. There are other things that I would like to understand better, but it is challenging to find information as the documentation is pretty vague in some aspects. However, the support team was good. They helped me to sort out a couple of things relatively fast.

Cons

The lack of documentation is a pain point. I think they really need to put effort into improving the quality of the documentation. Another aspect is the UX/UI. For the first time, I felt doubtful as the interphase looks outdated and it is slow. As per their roadmap, I understand that is something that they are working with. So let's see.

Pricing.

Stephen from InterCultural Communications Inc.

Zapier is in trouble

Spectacular.

Pros

These guys are out to automate everything - and I think they can do it. They're the most responsive team I've met, scheduling meetings to help me learn the software right out of the gate. Their software is absolutely intuitive, allowing you to line up the dynamic data points you want integrated simply and easily. I have been using a spreadsheet-like project management software for my company, but with the help of SyncSpider I'm planning on changing over to my own WordPress website using custom post types and then automating a ton of our processes. I'm pumped! It's going to be amazing.

Cons

It didn't have a specific integration for our forms plugin (Gravity Forms). Because of this it adds a little effort over Zapier to integrate using their HTML Forms integration.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied April 2021

Appriciate you taking the time to give us your feedback here! Thank you! Aleks

Christy from The Retail Nation LLC

SyncSpider- Automation Heaven

So far it has been an outstanding experience. Within about 20 minutes I was able to create a workflow. This deal is too good to be true! I had to jump on it. If the system will allow it I will do an update in about 6 weeks from now. But I am pretty sure I will be thinking the same thoughts. Good job SyncSpider and thank you for keeping us small business in your thoughts.

Pros

The onboarding process to the product was not that difficult at all. I am a techy person anyways so it was to bad. In terms of the value of this product I have to say I am very pleased with this product and I am hear to inform. I spent the whole weekend...well literally all week deciding which automation app I wanted and of course when I seen this deal I could'nt resist. Most of the reviews I seen was saying this app is going to give Zapier a run for their money. The ROI for this product will be very quick because I know the value of automating business processes. I am currently undergoing a full on ERP project at my 9 to 5 and this is an amazing deal! Thanks SyncSpider for the deal.

Cons

I do not see if this product is capable of integrating with GrooveFunnels platform but I will find out in the morning. If it does not that is the only downfall I can see for me at least. Hopefully if it does not I can utilize a webhook.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied March 2021

Hey Christy, Thank you for your awesome review!!! Ara analyzing to develop GrooveFunnels for sure,

Sarah from Olive Green Dog LLC

Lots of Potential

This company is big enough to have integrations with the companies I need, yet small enough to give a personal on-boarding experience. I have not used Zapier or Integrately, so I can't compare them, but I doubt I would get the same experience. Additionally, I have bought several lifetime deals through App Sumo. SyncSpider has made a point to provide integrations with some of those companies, which make them immediately more valuable to me. They provide enough included operations to allow me to streamline my operations, which will be a life saver for this small

Pros

The ease of setting up an integration in SyncSpyder is fantastic. All the integrations I have tried have been easy, except for one but that is due to an old interface with the other software. There are informative videos to help with the process. The customer service has been VERY helpful, answering quickly and accurately to get everything hooked up. If all of their many integrations go this smoothly, it will be a great help to my business.

Cons

Nothing at this point. Everything has gone smoothly or was addressed quickly. The team has been very supportive so that there is nothing to complain about it right now.

Reasons for Choosing SyncSpider

The cost and the integrations they had available fit with my business.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied April 2021

Thank you so much:) Appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback an d your review Aleks

Bodo from DKI

Industry: Computer Networking

Best Sync-Tool

Syncmaster is a good alterantive to Zapier or Integromat. It doesn't have that many integrations yet, but there are more almost every day. Many connections can be made by yourself, because you can directly access webhooks and API. It is meant more for e-commerce. It can work with triggers like Zapier, but it doesn't have to. It can easily match entire databases, for example. It can also filter the data using rules. Thus, the possibilities are much greater than with Zapier, Integromat and Co.

Pros

It has a lot of integrations and new ones are added almost every day. But even integrations that are not available can be used mostly by yourself with webhooks and API.

Cons

The interface is still a bit confusing. However, a new interface is to come soon.

Reasons for Switching to SyncSpider

It is cheaper and I have more possibilities in my use case

Response from SyncSpider

Replied April 2021

Waw!!! Thank you so much:) Appreciated Aleks

Igor from E-Learning

Excellent automation toolkit for connecting and syncing data

So far, my experience has been positive. It works amazingly well. I use it mostly to connect webhooks that don't translate data correctly. I have yet not used it for ecommerce integrations, which is what it's best for. My integration needs are more related to digital products (online courses) and marketing and email management systems.

Pros

I like the power and the flexibility of this service. You can connect and synchronize data between various data sources and services. You can even create your own integrations that aren't yet supported. It's especially great for those who run an ecommerce business.

Cons

It is technical and will take you to learn a few things before you become comfortable using it. There is a learning curve. That's why the implementation may take more time.

Reasons for Switching to SyncSpider

I have not completely switched yet. I have used Zapier and Microsoft Power Automate for some of my integrations. I hope SyncSpider will eventually cover all my bases. We shall see. I am excited about SyncSpider because it allows to integrate systems like no other service does.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied March 2021

Hey Igor, thank you for your feedback! Hopefully our new UI/UX + Automapin AI feature and Pre-made mapping templates will flatten that learning curve a lot! All will be rolled out in the next 3 months Cheers

A boost to EdTech

While SyncSpider is primarily aimed towards ecomerce I can see huge potential for this in the booming EdTech market. The future of education is hybrid and now that educators have seen that they can carry out online learning and there is a market, it won't be long before many start online academies that specialise in micro concepts and lessons. SyncSpider has the potential to help educators to manage their own online course logistics and automation. The team is very reposnive and open to adding new integrations. Imagine where this can go with integrations to Classroom API and other popular LMS. Imagine if it could help with the other main challenge educators face - main problem that teachers face: administrative issues. These administrative and infrastructural issues get in the way of teachers and hamper the workflow. I am convinced that most of these that are routine will get automated soon and my investment in SyncSpider is towards that end.

Pros

It is easy to setup and the limits are much better than its nearest competitors. Hands big volumes of data Roadmap is dynamic Team is enthusiastic and responsive

Cons

Currently the Integrations with education providers is minimal compared to their vast stock of e-com integrations. However the silver lining is they are open to learning about this market and already in the process of integrating some integrations I have requested.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied April 2021

Thank you so much:) Appreciated Aleks

Mario from Pocatinta Inc.

A long time needed, easy to use Brigde

On appsumo they have a Lifetime deal! I love this kind of Lifetime deals, specially since managing multiple sales channels can be either crazy or a complete let down for clients when inventory has to be crosschecked. If your goal is to ace customer experience and accelerate the validation of a sale, then this tool is for you! Thanks for the tool!

Pros

I've been looking for a tool like this since forever! Specially to connect inventory accross Amazon and Woocommerce. It's also a pretty good tool for direct income since you start your own business charging your clients a fee for managing the syncronization between their sites and channels. The amount of integrations is amazing and customer support is also super fast and responsive.

Cons

Its easy to integrate, but it has so much connections that it can be overwhelming in a good way

Reasons for Choosing SyncSpider

Less work to do and a convenient lifetime deal

Response from SyncSpider

Replied March 2021

Hey Mario, and thanks:) Sometimes, I'm a bit overwhelmed as well with all capabilities SycnSpider brings:) Cheers, Aleks

Niklas from Kuldlelu

Impressive amount of integrations available

Pros

The possibilities are almost endless with SyncSpider and their amazing amount of integrations available. SyncSpider is a must for any e-commerce entrepreneur since just limiting yourself to your own website can be a fatal mistake. With SyncSpider you can sync your inventory easily between your own website and marketplaces such as Etsy for example. It is not just limited to one or two integrations, but you can actually have all the integrations you need for reasonable price (Time saved versus doing everything manually is the main point here). And as you grow, so does the SyncSpider - Just last few months they have added a lot of new integrations, and more is coming all the time. The change that your web app is not yet available is slim, but even if it doesn't exist yet there is a great change that it will be added in the future!

Cons

There are still few applications that I use that are not yet available, but they have request page for integrations where you can add your application that you need, and other users can vote them up - Making a big change any missing application will be added.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied April 2021

Hi Niklas, Thank you for taking the time to give us your review! Aleks

Fantastic automation tool

I have been looking for this kind of tool to integrate various tools to help a few of my e-commerce clients for a while. Syncspider provides everything I need. The syncspider custom integration and the windows app bring whole lot of new opportunities of integration. I definitely give a full 5 stars to this great software and the team!

Pros

- focus on e-commerce - Intuitive UI - Great collection of tools already integarted - custom integration (API and web hook) - abiltity to create sub-accounts for my clients - customer support - this list can go on and on

Cons

- some existing integration (ex. Deskera) doesn't work, customer support said they are working on the fix. - learning curve?

Response from SyncSpider

Replied April 2021

Thank you so much, and the feedback we get helps us better SyncSpider:) Aleks

Manu from ATEQUA sarl

A wonderful tool for all appsumo fans

Pros

I am a true compulsive buyer of appsumo deals and often I regret that the integration of a zapier needs to wait for months or even years. Here we have a tool developed by someone who, like me, is a fan of appsumo deals and who give priority to appsumo deals integration. If you take plenty appsumo deal, this one is for you! Thanks to them for thinking of us :)

Cons

Still needs some intergration i really need : Pcloud, Oxatis for example

Response from SyncSpider

Replied March 2021

Hey Manu, best place to ask for integrations you need is here: https://roadmap.syncspider.com/boards/integrations Just add them there, upvote them and we will get it done at one point. Also, by upvoting, you will later get automatci updates when they are developed and live.

Periklis from admariner

The PIM backbone

Long story short, value/cost ratio is outstanding. I have one platform to manage all of my clients projects. Happy clients, everyone is happy.

Pros

The available options make SS fit in every client infrastructure I wanted to implement it. Even if an endpoint is missing, it can get easily extended (until they add it, the team is working fast and the integration catalogue grows fast)

Cons

Improvement on the look & feel would make it more friendly to non-technical users but apparently that should not be a priority at the moment in my opinion.

Reasons for Switching to SyncSpider

Because Zapier is expensive (rather than SS being cheap)

Response from SyncSpider

Replied March 2021

HI Periklis, thank you for your feedback and review. The UX/UI will be improved during next 3 months Aleks

Piotr from Createque

Great experiences!

Great experiences! Nowadays, there are more and more applications of this type - the competition is increasing. I have tested most of them and I must say that SyncSpider has unique approach which I like the most. Yes, it is not ideal yet, but he's going in the right direction...

Pros

It's amazing how much you can do with just two connections: webhooks and external API - it's like a dream come true for someone existing in the world of web applications! How beautiful it works! You can do almost anything. At least for these two connections it is worth using SyncSpider... Besides, for example who else has a connection to Allegro - nr 1 marketplace in Poland? I have not found anywhere else - only in SyncSpider. I really like the direction in which the application is going. Also I look at the roadmap with hope and excitement! Keep the high level guys! I believe that you will reach the top because you have an excellent product - getting better every month ...

Cons

The UI could have been more modern in my opinion. More detailed documentation would be useful also.

Reasons for Switching to SyncSpider

Zapier price is to high in my opinion

Response from SyncSpider

Replied April 2021

Waw Piotr!!! Thank you so much:) Appreciated Aleks

Drew from Real Estate

Don't Tell My Competitors

Pros

Repetitive tasks drive me up a wall and I would spend hours trying excel macros or other plugins to try and "automate" a tasks with hit or miss results. Syncspider is a game changer, especially when dealing with managing email marketing lists and a ecommerce store inventory. It especially helps that they not only came from an ecommerce background but are activly adding more features and intergrations (they have a roadmap). This tool is easy to use and has given me an incredible edge on my competition.

Cons

The company is based out of Austria, which I was hesitant at first, but I have checking out more and more saas solutions outside of the states and there are a ton that have been adding to our bottomline. They small things I have had issues with they have already been retroactively improving so I haven't really ran into any serious cons as of yet. I do hope they add more shorter videos of "use cases" on their youtube channel, their 1-2hr videos are a bit long especially when trying to train others on the software.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied April 2021

Hey Drew, thank you for your feedback here! Appriciated

Keven from DIGIRI - Digital Richness

A very promising online-software tool.

I use it for full automation of different services and platforms. There seem to be no other tools on the market that can achieve the deep integration that SyncSpider achieves. It is extremely useful.

Pros

It is wonderful how many tools are already integrated into this software. As I could read from the answers of their support staff, they are also open to not only integrate e-commerce solutions, but also other online-tools. So it seems nothing stands in the way for full automation.

Cons

I can not say anything about this software for now. I'm looking forward to seeing if the whole workflow is as good as promised.

Reasons for Choosing SyncSpider

First I thought, that SyncSpider could not help me out in the form that the other tools could. But after reading a lot from Norbert and watching different videos, I am very optimistic that they will integrate similar tools and that I will be able to use full functionalities.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied April 2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review Keven! I appriciate that Aleks

Synch Your Business into the Future!

Pros

Exactly what I need. An automation tool whose focus is on ecommerce and multiple-step operations. We are using it to setup a several complex multi-step automations between sales, marketing, e-commerce, funnel, analytics and communications tools. This is exactly what I need at a price I can afford. For my use case, this is incredible value for the money.

Cons

I think the UI has been mentioned a few times here in the comments. To be sure, it isn't the sexiest compared to some, but it does get the job done and the dev team is already working on improvements. Compared to Zapier and Integromat, of-course they still have some work to do on the sheer number of integrations. That said, I'm excited about the direction the team is headed and the continued pace of development they have committed to.

Reasons for Choosing SyncSpider

The focus on E-commerce and the responsiveness of the dev team to support their users.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied April 2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review! Aleks

Andrea from Talenti Group srl

Boost your productivity with connections

Today in order to be successful you need to be able to use many different technologies. There are thousands and thousands of apps being developed and implemented every single day. To optimize your result you need to find the right apps and many times there is no "one app - fit all" platform, so, for example, you use one app for project management, one for crm, one for email marketing, etc. Working with many different apps is not easy, you need to integrate them. Zapier, Integromat, Integrately, Pabbly... and SyncSpider are possible solutions for your integrations. We like SyncSpider because it is built in EU, it is fully GDPR compliant and we see a promising future for it. If you need exchange of information between different platforms, automate your processes, optimize your time, empower your productivity, give SyncSpider a try.

Pros

Fully GDPR compliant by a EU Company Always adding more integrations Cost effective compared to other tools in the market

Cons

Learning curve: it is not easy to learn fast the structure of use from the beginning Documentation needs to be better implemented with step by step practical examples

Response from SyncSpider

Replied March 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Our new UX/UI will be live in soon, that should make things more easier for our new clients:) Cheers

Thomas from Thomas Dandel

Un logiciel indispensable pour gagner du temps

En tant que consultant en marketing, SyncSpider m'aide à simplifier la vie de mes clients dès qu'il s'agit d'automatiser un certains nombre d'actions. Je trouve le logiciel particulièrement efficace pour réaliser des synchronisations de stock de manière centralisée et fiable. L'ajout régulier de nouvelles intégrations est appréciable, et on sent que l'équipe en charge du projet connaît son sujet. Je trouve la réalisation de scénarios d'automatisation (workflows) plutôt facile à construire, et les possibilités me semblent plus riches qu'avec d'autres solutions (type Zap**). Bref : je recommande fortement cette solution à toute entreprise (même de petite taille) qui se trouve confrontée à une problématique de synchronisation / automatisation. Les bénéfices à moyen terme sont réels !

Pros

Interface claire Equipe réactive Mises à jours régulières Fonctionne impeccablement

Cons

La langue française n'est pas proposée, ce qui peut poser problème à certains clients

Reasons for Choosing SyncSpider

Spécialisé e-commerce, tarification plus intelligente, fonctionnalités plus poussées.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied April 2021

Waw Thomas!!! Thank you so much:) Appreciated Aleks

Staire from KIMIT

Powerful solution

The syncspider solution is a flexible and easy to use multi-shop-tool system that allows you to globally manage your online shops with one comprehensive and measurable tool.

Pros

syncspider is a powerful solution that links all of your online shop tools in a single platform, making it easy to manage inventory, and sync with multiple marketplaces. It offers many features to help you succeed, so you can concentrate on succeeding online.

Cons

Its going to take some time but as soon as i have integrated some local API's created some useful flows

Response from SyncSpider

Replied March 2021

Appreciate you review! Always happy to read that our external API is used:) cheers

Tyrone from Property Investory

Value for Money and A Big Time Saver!

After signing up, I was provided with a warm welcome and their support team have been very responsive to my requests and have been helping me set up the various integrations for my business.

Pros

In the past I've used tools like Zapier, Integrately and Pabbly which are all great tools as well. Though the monthly costs of running them and the additional tasks that we had to continuously pay for especially when you go over a certain limit doesn't justify the ongoing costs. That's why I considered SyncSpider.

Cons

There are a few things I learnt which I hope they will eventually address is the trigger functions. Currently they only have 2 types - one through a scheduled time and the 2nd is triggered by a task within SyncSpider. If they can add another one that is triggered by the event change / update in the app it would be better - e.g. like an API trigger instead. I know I've been able to solve this issue using the Webhook function and that's worked exactly the way I expected.

Reasons for Switching to SyncSpider

Limited monthly tasks and I would hit the limit unless I upgraded to higher plans.

Edward from Self-Employed

Better than Zapier for certain workflows like data migrations

Support is great, all my pre-sales questions were answered quickly and detailed. Over the past months, I have been tracking their development roadmap and they have added many integrations and continue adding more every week.

Pros

The best feature is the ability to being able to create integrations that retrieve historical data; this is missing from Zapier and other competitors.

Cons

The interface can use an update, but I'm more interested in functionality versus how pretty it looks.

Reasons for Choosing SyncSpider

I use other tools also, but SyncSpider has features that other do not. Because it can use APIs as well as webhooks, it can not only receive/send data initiated by SAAS triggers, but it can also be used to query historical (non trigger based) data from database, CSV files, etc. This ability to retrieve historical data comes in handy for data migrations between on-prem and SAAS platforms, and between 2 different SAAS platforms.

Response from SyncSpider

Replied April 2021

Hola Alfert:) Thank you for taking the time, I love your review here! Aleks

Coen from Soundwork

Great multiple applications automation solution.

Pros

I'm a SAAS junky and a lazy guy. If I need to do a job twice, I'm sure gonna automate it asap. Just purchased SyncSpider, a wet dream application ;-) I know how much time saving it is with just two connections like Zapier and Integrately: webhooks and external API - So it's like a dream come true for multiple applications! Nice to find many of the apps I already use to be integrated, a vast number. Now I can skip the repetition data entry and tasks and just accelerate my online businesses. Save time and money, exactly what I love to do. This really is the glue that binds everything together. I sure recommend activating the pro plan if you're serious about your business. If you're working with multiple applications, then SyncSpider is a great automation solution

Cons

The interface does the job but could do with some improvements.

Multiple applications automation solution

Response from SyncSpider

Replied April 2021

Hey Coen, Appriciate you taking the time to give us your feedback here! Thank you! Aleks