• Pros

• "The ease of use is great. I love the layout of the system and the assistance if I'm in need of any help from our customer success team. "

• "- Easy to use and set up - Great customer support - Easy to set different user/client/group privileges and access"

• "Customization is wonderful. You can literally build anything you can imagine. Feature sets are vast as well. The customer support is top notch to boot."

• Cons

• "Because TapClicks is awesome with updating their product, when new releases come out, they can break previous settings and other functionality."

• "We would like to see more usefulness in visual data. Digital marketing is changing very quickly and just seeing numbers and graphs gets stale and boring sometimes"

• "The look is nice and it appears that it would be a great software, but there are many issues with how to set up the widgets and custom calculations are a pain to set up. "

Browse TapAnalytics Reviews

Kiri from Vici Media Inc.

Unrivaled Customization in Order Management and Reporting

TapClicks provides a huge benefit to both us as a company, and to our clients. It is one dashboard where everyone can log into and tell you everything you need to know about a campaign, from it's status, order details, and creative files to the actual campaign data and reporting. This full-cycle tool has made us much more efficient as a company.

Pros

The ability to customize everything from reporting for us and for our clients, as well as in order management. Everything is fine-tuned to our business model, and we are given the tools to make the adjustments we need in real-time.

Cons

As with platforms that house a lot of data, there can be issues with the data imports, causing us to have inaccurate data our dashboard. TapClicks works as quickly as they can to remedy any data issues, but sometimes the turnaround is not quick enough for our fast moving business.

Jorge from White Shark Media

Integrations are awesome in TapClicks, it's got most of my data linked. I love TapClicks.

TapClicks has resolved most of my marketing reporting and communications problems. In the past, we used to download data from Google Ads to an excel workbook and start editing and formatting to make presentable, which used to be very time-consuming and tiring. Additionally, I needed to change my internal call reporting software and I was very worried about how to integrate data with this new software, it is great to know that TabClicks is limitless since it also has integrations for almost all call reporting software, this actually makes it easy for my agency and my clients to create a dashboard and communicate the most important metrics to our partners. Having said this, the experience that I have had with TabClicks solving my reporting issues has been very relieving and satisfactory. I am very happy working with TapClicks and I hope they continue to come up with more features, integrations, and tools to continue to improve the user's experiences.

Pros

Working with TapClicks gives you access to a relevant and large integrations library for your marketing reporting needs. It is so great to know that you are just a few clicks away from creating and modifying cutting-edge dashboards to present to your clients. Additionally, the interface is pretty user-friendly and makes it easy to come up with new ideas. TapClicks has more upsides than downsides, its automation and the way everything is put together quickly and efficiently is wonderful.

Cons

Everything is nice, maybe adding more templates would help to have ideas about new ways to create dashboards, and sometimes adding some tutorials will also help.

Reasons for Choosing TapAnalytics

More Integrations and more automated features. This resulted in more time-saving and automated processes. And personalized URL, profile, and accounts.

bianca from Marketing & Advertising

Could be better with additional features

We use it, but we are currently in the market for a more robust analytics platform.

Pros

Obviously analytics and tracking is essential for any digital business. We utilize this software to monitor all of our digital efforts, including Facebook, Instagram, Google Analytics, etc. I think they offer a decent array of plug ins. It's not super cumbersome to navigate and the scheduling report feature is a major plus.

Cons

I do think that this software is lacking in several categories. Firstly, the data points for social media plug ins are not super relevant. TAP doesn't pull much data from Instagram other than follower count. Some important Facebook kpi's are also missing.

Katie from Deluxe Corp.

Multi-Platform Reports Made Easy

Overall, TapClicks has been a change that our clients responded very well to. It's saved us hours of manual reporting, and now that we're set up and familiar with the dashboard, it's extremely simple to set clients up for the first time.

Pros

We use TapClicks to be able to automate multi-platform (SEO, PPC, Social) reporting for our clients. Previously, we sent multiple reports, and we've moved to Tap to be able to provide one holistic report. The initial setup is pretty laborious and it can be a bit glitchy sometimes (not necessarily TapClicks' fault - Facebook is notorious for having glitchy API issues), but TapClicks' support is top-notch and quick-to-respond.

Cons

It's not very intuitive, so setting up all of our templates was a long process. We were particular about the way we wanted our reports set up, so we had to create a template for every possible scenario of our products (SEO+PPC, Facebook Lead Ads+PPC+SEO, etc.) It's possible that the setup process would be easier if we used their templates, but as it is, it was pretty time-intensive. Thankfully, the support team is responsive and extremely helpful. The cost can also be high, but we find it worth the time saving.

bianca from valpak

Provides a necessary solution, but I would've expected more improvements by now

We've been using TapClicks for over 2 years now. While it has somewhat solved a major issue for us, I do wish more advancements have been made over this time period.

Pros

It provides a concise way to showcase data among multiple sources. Prescheduled reports have been a major addition to our data story. Data reports are simple enough for customers to understand.

Cons

I think this platform falls short in a few areas. For instance, social media plugins include extremely little data. Data for Instagram only shows follower growth, as opposed to reach/engagement across posts. Plugging in data sources is quite cumbersome and often pull inaccurately. Also customizing reports for individual clients is a hassle and most changes must be made across all accounts- this is a major downfall for any company with many clients.

Bret from Buró Creativo

Saved me countless hours of reporting (and eliminated errors).

Tremendous time saving from creating client reports. Cross-platform data analysis is VERY EASY. Custom connections are great for importing custom data and integrating into reports (i.e. sales). White label is great as we send reports to clients. New connectors (services) sometimes take time to be integrated but the team is always open to suggestions.

Pros

Great customer service - always happy to help Solid software Dependable Constant updates & new connections Tapclicks team seems very proactive

Cons

I've been a client for a couple years and my learning curve was tough, especially custom connections, however their new releases have made things much easier. New clients will not have any issues.

Kiri from Vici Media Inc.

Powerful & Customizable

The TapClicks team has gone above and beyond for us as a company and has allowed up to grow our products and clients quickly and efficiently. We utilize both their TapAnalytics and TapOrders features daily.

Pros

The many features that we can customize, and how often TapClicks updates their product with new features.

Cons

Megan from Vici Media Inc.

Really love working with the programming team

Standardize reporting across all our products

Pros

How its ever-evolving, I like how there are constantly new features coming out that give us ideas on how to better create reports for clients, as well as updates to our RFP/IO portal.

Cons

Occasionally the new releases monthly break our existing products, and we don't know until we find the error ourselves. Its the good and the bad of releases being pushed out monthly.

Michael from Modern Foundation

There is little that I can't have solved when there are problems.

1 tool to use for reporting, monitoring etc! Its great!

Pros

Ease of use, not only are there multiple different pre-set forms but without it you can still do anything with ease.

Cons

There are still more plugins I would like to see. Whenever there are plugins I want to see, however, TapClicks is always all over either finding ways to make the connection or work on an integration for me.

Jim from Measure media

Powerful tool when needing analytics and reporting on multiple accounts

Good experience, but ultimately too expensive for a small agency / free lancer which has less than 10 accounts to provide reporting for.

Pros

Ability to consolidate reporting across multiple accounts (adwords, facebook, analytics, social media, etc.) into a single view.

Cons

Several fields were available for reporting but not enabled. Seems like I could enable some myself, but had to request others to be enabled. It was all very confusing and took too much time to include data in my reports which was available but not enabled.

Erica from Semcasting

Overall, my experience with Tapclicks has been excellent.

Streamlined reporting that gives us the ability to provide as much or as little data as we'd like for each of our customers from a variety of portals.

Pros

Our customers love it. Allows us to provide the reporting they require, tailored to their specific needs. There's a great deal of flexibility in what can be provided. Our representative is fantastic- they are extremely responsive and always happy to hop on a call with every question we have and speak directly to our customers as needed Widgets are easy to create and revise. I personally find the software extremely easy to use, although there seems to be a very large learning curve with the majority of my team.

Cons

The integrations have occasionally taken longer than we'd like. There are interim solutions, but the actual S2S integration took quite some time. With the latest integration, it didn't contain everything we needed and outlined in the spec.

Mike from Rock Power Marketing LLC

Industry: Online Media

Tap Clicks Review

Overall Tap Clicks has been a game changer... both for delivering reports to clients, but also as a central platform for us to know exactly what's going on in our business

Pros

It's ability to combine different sources of traffic and advertising platforms, along with custom data, to create reports for determining Return On Ad Spend

Cons

Needs more integrations with other CRM's such as Ontraport and Infusionsoft

Reasons for Choosing TapAnalytics

Much more capable and powerful

Heath from Search Ins

A great tool for agencies who need a consolidated report

Takes some getting used to, but an easy tool for multi-channel marketing campaigns. Clients in large organisations love it as they can take the information higher up to management in a clean, easy to understand format.

Pros

Much like Data Studio is design and functionality but can do a lot more with API and other systems. Reporting is neat and very easy to understand by clients, help put Google Analytics, FB and Insta + Mailchimp etc data into one simple report

Cons

Quite expensive, definitely worth an investment when compared to Data Studio or having to do GA and Facebook Business Manager reports separately, however maybe not worth the money for some users. Also we are based in Australia which makes communication hard with Tapclicks who are based in USA when we need support.

Reasons for Choosing TapAnalytics

Didn't look into many other options, Tapclicks was one of the first considered

Melissa from Click Rain, Inc.

Easy Visualization of Data & Major Time Savings

Instead of spending hours just pulling metrics into spreadsheet to make charts and graphs, now we build the dashboards or reports once and the data feed keeps them updated. This saves us hours, per client, every month - allowing us to spend more time analyzing and providing insights and providing them more value. Support is very responsive and interested in feedback, which we appreciate very much.

Pros

TapClicks saves us so much time by integrating the data straight into our charts. We set things up one time and then just adjust the dates to update for the next time period. Now we can spend time analyzing and giving our clients insights instead of spending time manually pulling data for every report.

Cons

Some advanced Google Analytics metrics that we can see together in Google Analytics are not configured to be used together within TapClicks, so we can't slice and dice completely freely.

Shannon from Lessing Flynn

TapClicks Review

My overall experience is positive - I feel like I have a good response time from our customer service rep though she does not prioritize my team members in the same way she seems to for me.

Pros

I love the ability to aggregate and normalize data. Additionally - the smart connector features is big for our agency. The software is pretty intuitive which is beneficial. Having multiple EZLogin's to provide to clients has been a big win as well - our clients see value.

Cons

The frequency in which we run into things breaking - we usually find 2 or 3 things a month that often times engineers need to assist with Our agency is small and we are not doing anything earth-shattering from a campaign or analytics standpoint but we run into integration with Google and Facebook, being able to parse the data the same way we can in their systems. We have been waiting a year for our Customer Service rep to help us make some custom connections that likely would dramatically benefit all TapClicks users. Would like to see more time spent on innovating with companies like ours.

Reasons for Choosing TapAnalytics

Cost, widget format and integration, smart connector capability

All of your information in one great place!

Pros

It's a no brainer: if have multiple, trackable aspects to your business, the best way to utilize the information is to have it in one place. You are able to see how campaigns affect each other in a specific time frame across multiple platforms. Also, this is a great way to recognize your strengths and weaknesses. Easy exporting system for reports, and customer service is willing to provide a personalized experience for you and your company.

Cons

It can get unorganized if the information is not entered correctly.

Good for most things

Overall for what we need it's been a mostly positive experience. The learning curve was pretty steep as the platform isn't all that intuitive, but once we got the hang of it it's worked well, although still tedious. There are also several little items that are not available that seem like no-brainers to me, not being able to filter results as needed, not being able to exclude lines with zeros as values, calculations that don't calculate correctly, etc., but we still believe this is currently our best option for providing our clients with a transparent, real-time dashboard & reporting hub.

Pros

It integrates with most of our data sources. It provides both dashboard visualizations & quick reports.

Cons

It's not very intuitive. Functionality on some connections is pretty limited.

Mike from Digital-ignite

TapClicks Use in Digital Advertising

TapClicks is the answer to multi-platform reporting in the digital world. Would recommend to any agency.

Pros

TapClicks allows us to bring in all of the various platforms our agency uses in one place in order to show transparency in reporting to our clients. We use many platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and other programmatic DSPs for a singular client and we set them up with a dashboard to they can see their metrics in real time.

Colin from Garrand Moehlenkamp

Great platform for data reporting & analytics

We needed to provide our clients with real-time reporting for their campaigns in one single location. TapClicks provided our clients with easy access to all campaign information in one place. Our clients love it.

Pros

I love all the API connections they have built out. It makes it extremely easy to pull in data from the core platforms we are advertising on. What's better is I can also map and set-up Google Sheets for raw data ingestion, providing me the ability to have all data sources for clients in one locations.

Cons

I wish there was more freedom and thought put into the overall design and navigation between dashboards.

Joseph from Essex Digital Platform

Overall it fits our business well, and customers like it. Further CRM integrations would be helpful.

Client facing consolidated data dashboard and visualizers are great for clients who want top line data. Plus we can configure and white label to fit agency needs too..

Pros

Lot's of data integrators. Marketing Automation Platform workflow fits our business model and processes, but are still launching this.

Cons

Not sure if the connector API's pull in every metric hook from every data source, such as ecomm order totals for ROAS analysis, which is available in AdWords/Analytics. We've experienced a few bugs here and there pulling from data source, and received API SOAP errors and the like, but they usually get resolved.

Mike from Single Throw

TapClicks is fantastic for taking dozens of data points and converting them into custom dashboards

Time! And time is money. The efficiency gained from having the ability to auto aggregate data, saves us countless hours on end. In tandem, we're able to create customized dashboard per client, which they value tremendously.

Pros

Cons

There are times when data aggregation becomes inconsistent with the source. This usually stems from an API issue, and not always TapClick's fault, but can certainly be frustrating. Luckily their customer support is on point.

Solid cross-channel dashboard that's an excellent value. Continues to get better

Pros

The number of APIs is excellent. The increase the number each day. For example, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Twitter, etc., data from these sources can be pumped in directly from the respective platform.

Cons

When the platform first evolved the data import feature was extremely difficult to use. The only use of this feature is when an API doesn't exist to directly pump the data in.

We use TapClicks to track all of our deployed assets for our clients.

Pros

TapClicks is very flexible. You can create a multitude of reporting profiles and have reports scheduled in any variety. We schedule reports to go to our clients once per week so they can see how they're doing.

Cons

The user interface is great, but at times it can be a bit hard to navigate. I don't think all the white space is being utilized to its maximum potential.

Great product

Pros

Multiple feeds that tie in nicely. Multi Level Logins help us bring on Partners who have clients. New phone reporting

Cons

Data lag. The biggest issue here is that clients see this before we do. It would be great if you experience a data lag if you were able to post a message so that clients don't misinterpret a data lag from an under performing campaign

Good Data Platform, Needs More Customization Features

We use TapClicks for data visualization and reporting for our clients. TapClicks is the primary way we report for clients.

Pros

I love that there is seamless data integration from all of our advertising platforms, that there's a variety of ways to show the data, and their support team is top notch.

Cons

We have had problems with data not showing correctly in our reporting platforms vs. in TapClicks due to differing attribution windows. In addition, TapClicks isn't set up for granular direct-response data reporting across multiple pixels/tags.

Mark from 20 Eight

We ♥️ Tapclicks!

We feel Tapclicks is best in its SaaS offering. When we needed a platform we kicked demo several options. Although Tapclicks was one of the more pricey solutions it has been certainly worth every dollar.

Pros

Tapclicks easily integrates with a large number of platforms at a reasonable price. The customer support is exceptional.

Cons

US pricing - we are a Canadian based business.

Offering.

Great Platform, Lots of Potential

We use Tapclicks to visualize client data, show trends and replace traditional reporting.

Pros

Easy to use and a very short learning curve. The releases of new features TapClicks are helpful.

Cons

Data widgets can be clunky to work with and there's often data discrepancies depending on the ad server you use.

Hebe from KAU Media Group

Very Intuitive

Very good, slick.

Pros

We use TapClicks to show our clients' customised dashboards and reports that pull in from multiple advertising publishers. It is very intuitive and user-friendly. Clients love it.

Cons

There are a few capabilities that are not possible but this is understandable.

Tracey from Brian Carter Group

Learning curve, but very powerful

We are so happy with the customer support we receive from TapClicks. Our person there has been extremely responsive, patient and helpful. They've used some of our requests and suggestions in enhancing the platform and we greatly appreciate that.

Pros

We love having a consistent look to all of our reports and that we don't have to do them manually once we get a client report set up. It's also flexible enough that we can make changes last minute and still not affect the overall quality of the reports we generate. We've been using it for over a year and still haven't tapped all that it can do.

Cons

There is a learning curve. We are using TapClicks slightly differently than I think it was intended, so setting up our initial report layouts and understanding the subtle nuances of the software took some time.

Dashboard Services for Programmatic

Pros

It imports data from DSPs like Centro, TapClicks, Google - all while featuring data from Google Analytics and other vendors we use for digital services for clients.

Cons

We've had a consistent issue with importing third party audience data from Centro. It's been something we've desperately needed, but with the last 3 months of updates hasn't been addressed. There's no timetable.

Great customer service, really nice platform

Ease in presenting consistently formatted data to our clients. That way, we can spend more time doing what the client pays us to do, and less time on building presentation decks.

Pros

The customer service we've received has been outstanding. We feel heard and, more importantly, understood. When there are problems (less often) or when we request additional enhancements (more often), they get taken care of...for real. It's amazing.

Cons

The things that are limited by the Facebook API make data matching challenging. Medium-to-high learning curve. Documentation could be a lot better.

Trent from SmartBox Web Marketing

Comprehensive View of Performance

Tapclicks allows us to get a full view of the performance of our clients programs and also allows us to share how and were we are driving value to our clients. It allows for customizable views and has allowed us to fully automate our reporting.

Pros

Ease of use Customer Service Customization Creation of different views

Cons

The only thing that is a con is the flexibility in creating custom graphs and charts

Todd from Vici Media

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Product continues to evolve

Having all transactions and communications in one place

Pros

We have continued to update and make the products better as our customer needs have evolved.

Cons

Still a little clunky, not always user friendly

The experience was pleasant with great customer support

Pros

What I liked more was the ease of use of the software and how easy it was to request features. Support was always very helpful and open to hearing new ideas and adding them onto the roadmap.

Cons

What I liked least was that the features and functions were slightly limited such as not being able to change colours of graphs.

Phil from PrograMetrix

TapClicks is an industry-leading reporting and analytics product. Great tech and responsive team

A fully automated, client-facing reporting and analytics product that consolidates all marketing performance data into one visually compelling dashboard(s) for our various clients.

Pros

The amount of connections to marketing platforms. The amount of customization you can do. Ability to fully white-label the product. The customer support is fantastic.

Cons

There are no clear cons I can think of. It is a robust platform, so there is a bit of a learning curve, but TapClicks has a great customer support team to work with.

Michael from AUTOFLYTE

Tapclicks has been an extremely useful tool for reporting digital marketing efforts to our clients.

Consolidated and streamlined reporting of digital marketing campaigns.

Pros

There are numerous Data Sources from which to pull and display client information. Even though one of our vendors was not offered, Tapclicks worked with them to develop a way to add them as a plug-in. Our service representatives have been extremely helpful. Most notably is the timing within which our questions would be answered. We even had several in office visits from our rep to ensure we fully understood the functionality of the tool. For prices offered; this level of service is very good! Development/Reporting issues we reported were acknowledged and addressed in a timely manner.

Cons

There are some features in reporting that can be a little buggy; however, I would expect Tapclicks to be able to address these issues as they arise.

Shannon from BTD

TC Review

TC is a great option for our clients to provide them weekly and monthly reports. We are able to also grant our clients dashboards which allows them 24/7 access to their data.

Pros

The customer service is really great! If you need something it is nice that there is a number to call to get you in touch with an actual human or you have the option to email your customer support rep and they are pretty quick to respond!

Cons

If you request something that is not already an option it does take a while for it to get added and implemented.

Mark from Cherry Media Group

The constant innovation in the TapClicks platform is a standout for me.

Pros

The visuals and the way everything can be customized to your liking. I also like the widget builder and the depth of variations you can create.

Cons

Not a whole lot, I've had a few small issues with the import wizard in the past but the Tapclicks team has always assisted me in resolving this quickly.

De'Montray from iFrog Digital Marketing

TapClicks has been a life saver. It saves me over an hour preparing performance reviews for my team.

Pros

Cons

I wish they had more templates for me to choose from within the widgets. They say they are getting more but I would like for them to come out already :)

Chelsea from Marketing and Advertising

I personally manage about 30 clients that utilize social media and website platforms.

Pros

TapClicks has made reporting fast and visually appealing. The option to schedule reports and give clients their own login is also convenient.

Cons

TapClicks is steadily adding features that address my issue with the platform. Generally speaking, they're making it easier to address and explain the data within the dashboards for each of our clients. This feature still has a way to go, but I appreciate that they are addressing it and working on it.

Brad from Marketing Performance Group

Great Client Reporting/Analysis Tool

Great. Our clients LOVE it and our internal users now rely on it to do far more robust reporting and analysis

Pros

Cons

- Lack of aesthetic formatting options (change font size/style, etc.)

Reporting Made Easy

Overall, I love all of the integrations with TapClicks and how easily and quickly we can create reports for our clients.

Pros

I love the ease of reporting with TapClicks. It allows my team and I to very quickly create and download reports across clients. It is simple to template reporting out in a way that allows some customization, while also streamlining our execution.

Cons

There are a lot of changes/updates made with TapClicks. Most of them are very good and help me out greatly. But there are times where naming conventions change or a data view is suddenly limited due to an update and it can be frustrating to figure it out.

Matthew from Apogee Digital Media

Easy to deploy and quickly consolidate reporting and insights from all of your marketing platforms

Ease of use, white-label functionality and custom report generation.

Pros

Onboarding new data sources through the extensive library of connected applications is very powerful. Many similar reporting platforms have only a subset and are very limited in the scope of each reporting API.

Cons

Widget sizes are limited in terms of customization(colors) and size. It would be more helpful for richer customization of each widget.

October 2015

Mitchel from Scripps

October 2015

Sales Field and Advertiser Management Tool

I work in the online media and news industry and we have been using TapAnalytics for a few months now. We currently have over 600 advertisers in the Tap dashboard, which is monitored by our sales field and advertising clients. Our Sales field sells a wide variety of different digital advertising products. Everyone one of these products has an integration into the TapAnalytics dashboard and is ready for reporting at the click of a button. The reporting in TapAnalytics can be as simple or as in depth as you would like it to be. The performance metrics available in TapAnalytics for all the product integrations is superior to any other 3rd party reporting tool I've seen. The integrity of reporting in TapAnalytics builds a high level of transparency and confidence to our advertisers. This results in many up sell opportunities while monitoring performance for continual improvement. Lastly, the support and management team at TapAnalytics has been GREAT to work with. Everyone is incredibly knowledgeable and is always there to help us out! We are confident not only in the TapAnalytics product itself, but the team behind it that makes it run so smoothly.

Billy from MILO Detroit

fantastic

Pros

We love the look and feel. It is easy to view information and download to put into reports and send to clients.

Cons

We don't have anything we really dislike about this software at this time. We use TapClicks for all reporting purposes and continue to use TapClicks over any other competitor that presents their product to us.

Aly from Flex360

TapClicks has been helpful in allowing my to pull in my reporting from several different platforms.

Pros

The ability to manipulate widgets to present the data in a variety of visual representations. I can choose a bar graph, a pie chart, whole numbers, etc. whatever I think is the best way to present that specific data. I also like how quickly I can reach out to my customer service representative. They don't always have the answer, but they try to find it. I also appreciate how quickly I can pull a report once I have done the heavy lifting of setting up the dashboard.

Cons

I don't like that I can't manually upload some of the reporting information I need. My display provided is not a platform that TapClicks currently has an integration for. I do not get the type of reporting excel or csv file that I need to upload that data to TapClicks, so my display reporting is never able to be included in the TapClicks reports I give to clients. I have to go and create a separate report entirely for any display data which sort of defeats the purpose of having TapClicks. I also don't like that the widgets like to bug out fairly often. It seems like every time I log on to TapClicks to pull a report one of the widgets is messing up and not reporting data accurately. As you can guess this is very frustrating when a client is on the way and I need an accurate report asap.

My TapClicks Experience

Pros

User friendly. Simple format. Easy to setup new connection, easy to maintain dashboards. Some features are very useful to analyze data.

Cons

Need more colorful templates. Need to provide more advance calculations. Admin access needs ability to see logs or purge a certain data.

I have had a great experience with TapClicks so far.

This software benefits our clients on a daily basis. From tech support, to the sales team, and even their client's are using TapClicks to review campaign information.

Pros

The platform is user friendly and can be as simple or expert as you need it to be. For the future, being able to plug into many different sources will be very beneficial for our company.

Cons

This technology like all other online/digital products is consistently changing. I fear that some of our team members do not use the TapClicks dashboard to its full potential because they are still novice. Having more calls/communication about training, advancements, etc would be appreciated.

Michael from Modern Foundation

Upgrade reports for your business

I have yet to go onto TapClicks and not experience something new where I can grow as a business.

Pros

The best thing about TapClicks in my option in the ability to white-label anything you do. This because a customer reporting tool for any business that takes your credibility to the next level.

Cons

At times, there are almost to many tools/options, and you can get in trouble because of this.

ANTONIS from www.antonisdelta.com

Industry: Photography

As a photographer, I use this software to analyze and get feedback after my marketing campaigns.

To get a feedback concerning my marketing campaigns, promoting my work.

Pros

The modern analytic tools, impression parameters, and all the tools provided. Its a very modern and friendly to use platform for both experienced and amateur users.

Cons

They could improve the design. Some colors and layouts could be improved, especially the background of the platforms.