TapClicks Reviews

4.34 / 5 (163) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 21 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "The ease of use is great. I love the layout of the system and the assistance if I'm in need of any help from our customer success team. "

• "I liked the ease of set-up. Adding each required integration was a breeze throughout my ongoing use of this product."

• "- Easy to use and set up - Great customer support - Easy to set different user/client/group privileges and access"

• Cons

• "Sometimes the downside of the frequent updating is difficulty finding frequently used applications, but TapClicks is happy to hear constructive criticism and uses it in future updates."

• "Because TapClicks is awesome with updating their product, when new releases come out, they can break previous settings and other functionality."

• "We would like to see more usefulness in visual data. Digital marketing is changing very quickly and just seeing numbers and graphs gets stale and boring sometimes"

Browse TapClicks Reviews

Kiri from Vici Media Inc.

Unrivaled Customization in Order Management and Reporting

TapClicks provides a huge benefit to both us as a company, and to our clients. It is one dashboard where everyone can log into and tell you everything you need to know about a campaign, from it's status, order details, and creative files to the actual campaign data and reporting. This full-cycle tool has made us much more efficient as a company.

Pros

The ability to customize everything from reporting for us and for our clients, as well as in order management. Everything is fine-tuned to our business model, and we are given the tools to make the adjustments we need in real-time.

Cons

As with platforms that house a lot of data, there can be issues with the data imports, causing us to have inaccurate data our dashboard. TapClicks works as quickly as they can to remedy any data issues, but sometimes the turnaround is not quick enough for our fast moving business.

Carolyn from Blue Sky Marketing

Excellent for Some Things, Opportunities to Improve in Others

They are aware of the shortcomings of their Live Call functions, and they are receptive to feedback. We appreciate being part of their beta testing to improve the platform. We are concerned about the future with TapClicks as we prepare for Google Analytics 4.

Pros

We like that we are able to aggregate data from multiple sources easily into a single dashboard. Client permission management and user management is very easy, and data connection is usually easy. We also like the easy drag/drop functionality of the widgets.

Cons

For some connections, namely Google Analytics, TapClicks is lacking because the store data in a Data Warehouse and siphon metrics into Data Views. We understand the reasoning, but it does lead to discrepancies in certain metrics, forcing us to pull from the native source for certain things. We greatly dislike trying to hunt down specific metrics under various data views, or not having a metric in a particular data view.

Reasons for Choosing TapClicks

It was the only platform with all the integrations we needed.

Reasons for Switching to TapClicks

User interface did not offer the simple drag/drop functionality we wanted.

Jennifer from Compass Media

Makes beautiful reports but is very glitchy

Pros

Tapclicks is really great in some aspects. They provide lots of platform options for data connectors, and I like the smart connector feature to create your own, and the automation features. The ability to make custom, comprehensive reports is great, and it was pretty easy to set up and get running with it, but...

Cons

The platform is very glitchy. It seems like every month there is some feature that isn't functioning properly and that gets very frustrating. That said, their support is great! They are very responsive and helpful.

Reasons for Switching to TapClicks

More functionality and more customization options

Kasie from Conversion Logix

TAP Review from Conversion Logix

TapClicks is an amazing tool to showcase to our clients how their digital campaigns are performing.

Pros

I love this platform and the customization options! We've tested out a few other reporting tools and we always came back to TAP. Very user friendly, a first time user can easily navigate through data and information and rarely have questions or need help. It is easy to export data which is very helpful in segmenting data for regional reports.

Cons

I recall there were a few features my team did not like, but I cannot recall specifics. I myself do not have any complaints.

Reasons for Switching to TapClicks

We were using TAP first, then switched to Ninja to try and cut costs. We tried it out for 6 months or so and continued to have issues and the platform was not as easy to navigate through and was not as customizable. TAP is worth every penny!

Jenny from Mancuso Media LLC

Easy and Dependable

From the start it has been a great partnership and I value their software and their support services.

Pros

I like that I can count on it to work, it is dependable, the setup was easy and the customer support I receive when I have any questions is outstanding.

Cons

I would like to be able to customize a few more little things about the reports, but I believe if I upgraded to the custom reports I would be able to do so. Since this need was was only for one client out of many that I would need to make those customizations for, it didn't make sense to upgrade the entire account to satisfy just one so we decided not to upgrade.

Reasons for Choosing TapClicks

Price & flexibility, it had just what we needed at the time.

Reasons for Switching to TapClicks

As we grew, I wanted something that would pull in more additional platforms and TapClicks gave us this capability to scale.

Kim from The Montgomery Group

Great Solution

Overall Tapclicks has been a great addition to our reporting workflow.

Pros

TapClicks is a great reporting and dashboard platform that supports many advertising streams. It is easy to use.

Cons

Linking new accounts can take 24 hours or more to populate data, it would be nice if this process was quicker. I would love to see more templates and reporting options on different data, specifically the ability to pull in audiences for display and video campaigns.

Reasons for Choosing TapClicks

Because other platforms did not have the capability to report on so many advertising platforms.

Reasons for Switching to TapClicks

We needed to be able to report on more advertising platforms, have a client dashboard

Emily from WBNS 10TV

Good for standard reporting

Pros

I like the intuitiveness about setting up widgets.

Cons

There are issues with implementing custom conversions from platforms like Facebook or Centro-Basis. The export feature also isn't perfect and sometimes cuts off widgets that you have a scroll bar in.

Reasons for Choosing TapClicks

I was not the decision maker but this option offered the best value for customization.

Obed from White Shark Media

TapClicks - Highly Recommended

It has solved a lot of issues, we save so much time by using this tool.

Pros

I think that the reporting scheduler is amazing!

Cons

Sometimes it takes too long to link data from the sources to the dashboards.

Reasons for Switching to TapClicks

Tapclicks is so much easier to use, it saves a lot of time, has great features.

Huge Time Saver

The team is great and super responsive. We appreciated all of the hand holding and training to get us going.

Pros

Having a direct API into the majority of our platforms has made TapClicks the preferred vendor for us. The ability to pull wrap up reporting, client logins and overall functionality are great.

Cons

Some of the newer platforms are not integrated and we do not have a set time frame on when they will be added. A few APIs are not as robust as others. The ability to add a flat dollar amount as a fee vs a percent.

The number of API integrations

TapClicks Review

Overall it's a good experience.

Pros

Pretty easy dashboards that are easy to make and most of all are simple.

Cons

It's a bit slow. Sometimes you have to wait a really long time for things to load.

Jorge from White Shark Media

Integrations are awesome in TapClicks, it's got most of my data linked. I love TapClicks.

TapClicks has resolved most of my marketing reporting and communications problems. In the past, we used to download data from Google Ads to an excel workbook and start editing and formatting to make presentable, which used to be very time-consuming and tiring. Additionally, I needed to change my internal call reporting software and I was very worried about how to integrate data with this new software, it is great to know that TabClicks is limitless since it also has integrations for almost all call reporting software, this actually makes it easy for my agency and my clients to create a dashboard and communicate the most important metrics to our partners. Having said this, the experience that I have had with TabClicks solving my reporting issues has been very relieving and satisfactory. I am very happy working with TapClicks and I hope they continue to come up with more features, integrations, and tools to continue to improve the user's experiences.

Pros

Working with TapClicks gives you access to a relevant and large integrations library for your marketing reporting needs. It is so great to know that you are just a few clicks away from creating and modifying cutting-edge dashboards to present to your clients. Additionally, the interface is pretty user-friendly and makes it easy to come up with new ideas. TapClicks has more upsides than downsides, its automation and the way everything is put together quickly and efficiently is wonderful.

Cons

Everything is nice, maybe adding more templates would help to have ideas about new ways to create dashboards, and sometimes adding some tutorials will also help.

Reasons for Choosing TapClicks

More Integrations and more automated features. This resulted in more time-saving and automated processes. And personalized URL, profile, and accounts.

Phil from PrograMetrix

End-to-end reporting platform

Great reporting platform that our clients love

Pros

The amount of API connections to 3rd party software, UI and ease of use

Cons

Creating custom calculations for advertising metrics can be complex to setup

Price and feature set

Needed advanced reporting

Katie from Deluxe Corp.

Multi-Platform Reports Made Easy

Overall, TapClicks has been a change that our clients responded very well to. It's saved us hours of manual reporting, and now that we're set up and familiar with the dashboard, it's extremely simple to set clients up for the first time.

Pros

We use TapClicks to be able to automate multi-platform (SEO, PPC, Social) reporting for our clients. Previously, we sent multiple reports, and we've moved to Tap to be able to provide one holistic report. The initial setup is pretty laborious and it can be a bit glitchy sometimes (not necessarily TapClicks' fault - Facebook is notorious for having glitchy API issues), but TapClicks' support is top-notch and quick-to-respond.

Cons

It's not very intuitive, so setting up all of our templates was a long process. We were particular about the way we wanted our reports set up, so we had to create a template for every possible scenario of our products (SEO+PPC, Facebook Lead Ads+PPC+SEO, etc.) It's possible that the setup process would be easier if we used their templates, but as it is, it was pretty time-intensive. Thankfully, the support team is responsive and extremely helpful. The cost can also be high, but we find it worth the time saving.

Reasons for Switching to TapClicks

Time efficiency, one report (instead of multiple reports from different platforms), features

Nicholas from Filament

Industry: Dairy

TapClicks - Great Data Viz Tool

Pros

TapClicks is amazing in that it lets us pull in several data sources with a simple click of a button, and we can get started on building out widgets. The Report Studio is amazing to share reports with clients.

Cons

The only thing that I don't currently like about the software, is the date ranges not applying, and always having to update them.

Reasons for Choosing TapClicks

Tapclicks had a built-in Powerpoint builder.

Emily from Bandy Carroll Hellige

Not Intuitive, Many Bugs

Tapclicks has made reporting much easier for me but after speaking with others in the industry about what platforms they use, it sounds like the ease of use isn't quite what some other platforms are, though I have never looked into the differences in price.

Pros

I like the ability to connect data sources directly to the platform. My rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is awesome. He is so helpful, always on the ball, friendly, and will drop everything to help solve a problem.

Cons

The layout of the platform is not intuitive. Many features in the Data section make no sense how they are laid out, how you navigate, and options to customize. Even creating widgets seemed nonsensical when I started using this platform. I come across a lot of unexplained bugs, I am in contact with customer support often but a lot of the time they have no answers for the bugs. The site speed is very hit or miss despite trying all of the recommendations to speed it up. There are capabilities that seem SO basic to me that the platform doesn't offer. We are constantly giving recommendations or requests to our rep and he forwards them on. If I could redesign this platform myself, I would give it a total overhaul.

Reasons for Choosing TapClicks

I did not make the decision.

bianca from valpak

Provides a necessary solution, but I would've expected more improvements by now

We've been using TapClicks for over 2 years now. While it has somewhat solved a major issue for us, I do wish more advancements have been made over this time period.

Pros

It provides a concise way to showcase data among multiple sources. Prescheduled reports have been a major addition to our data story. Data reports are simple enough for customers to understand.

Cons

I think this platform falls short in a few areas. For instance, social media plugins include extremely little data. Data for Instagram only shows follower growth, as opposed to reach/engagement across posts. Plugging in data sources is quite cumbersome and often pull inaccurately. Also customizing reports for individual clients is a hassle and most changes must be made across all accounts- this is a major downfall for any company with many clients.

Mike from Rock Power Marketing LLC

Industry: Online Media

Tap Clicks Review

Overall Tap Clicks has been a game changer... both for delivering reports to clients, but also as a central platform for us to know exactly what's going on in our business

Pros

It's ability to combine different sources of traffic and advertising platforms, along with custom data, to create reports for determining Return On Ad Spend

Cons

Needs more integrations with other CRM's such as Ontraport and Infusionsoft

Reasons for Choosing TapClicks

Much more capable and powerful

Erica from Semcasting

Overall, my experience with Tapclicks has been excellent.

Streamlined reporting that gives us the ability to provide as much or as little data as we'd like for each of our customers from a variety of portals.

Pros

Our customers love it. Allows us to provide the reporting they require, tailored to their specific needs. There's a great deal of flexibility in what can be provided. Our representative is fantastic- they are extremely responsive and always happy to hop on a call with every question we have and speak directly to our customers as needed Widgets are easy to create and revise. I personally find the software extremely easy to use, although there seems to be a very large learning curve with the majority of my team.

Cons

The integrations have occasionally taken longer than we'd like. There are interim solutions, but the actual S2S integration took quite some time. With the latest integration, it didn't contain everything we needed and outlined in the spec.

Tim from Conversion Logix

Marketing reporting and analytics with an easy to use platform

We have used this product to gain insights into the campaigns we run for our clients and it allows us to keep track of many key components that we use to show how effective a campaign is and also where they could use some improvements.

Pros

Tapclicks is a great program for those who want to get more insight into their marketing efforts. This program was fairly easy to deploy and it has a great interface that makes it easy to find the specific information or datasets you are looking for.

Cons

There really aren't many things that I can point out that are an issue with this program. I would say that given the type of program this is, I would have thought there would have been more features and ways to integrate with more platforms than there are.

Daniel from RVA Media Group

TapClicks Dasboard

This solved all of our reporting issues for a smaller agency. Our clients love it and we can now focus on optimization of the campaigns across multiple platforms.

Pros

I really like how the software enables us to aggregate the multiple marketing platforms we use for our clients. It has removed the need of endless spreadsheets and integrating that into a report at the end of each month. It also helps our clients when it comes to pulling information they might need for a meeting or corporate report.

Cons

It does take a little bit of time to get used to the set-up. Don't have a ton of documentation to help you from a self-service perspective but their support is excellent.

Reasons for Choosing TapClicks

At the end of the day it was our first jump into a digital dashboard and they had connections into all our partners. Plus the price was right for our agency.

Athena from Gulf Coast Web

Tapclicks Review

I’m satisfied

Pros

I love our rep! She is very helpful. And i love the schedule part of the reporting

Cons

There are so many places that you have to make sure are correct. All the layers sometimes cause issues.

Heath from Search Ins

A great tool for agencies who need a consolidated report

Takes some getting used to, but an easy tool for multi-channel marketing campaigns. Clients in large organisations love it as they can take the information higher up to management in a clean, easy to understand format.

Pros

Much like Data Studio is design and functionality but can do a lot more with API and other systems. Reporting is neat and very easy to understand by clients, help put Google Analytics, FB and Insta + Mailchimp etc data into one simple report

Cons

Quite expensive, definitely worth an investment when compared to Data Studio or having to do GA and Facebook Business Manager reports separately, however maybe not worth the money for some users. Also we are based in Australia which makes communication hard with Tapclicks who are based in USA when we need support.

Reasons for Choosing TapClicks

Didn't look into many other options, Tapclicks was one of the first considered

Reasons for Switching to TapClicks

Needed FB, Insta, Mailchimp etc integration in one report. Other tools we used were only for Google Ads and Organic reporting.

Melissa from Click Rain, Inc.

Easy Visualization of Data & Major Time Savings

Instead of spending hours just pulling metrics into spreadsheet to make charts and graphs, now we build the dashboards or reports once and the data feed keeps them updated. This saves us hours, per client, every month - allowing us to spend more time analyzing and providing insights and providing them more value. Support is very responsive and interested in feedback, which we appreciate very much.

Pros

TapClicks saves us so much time by integrating the data straight into our charts. We set things up one time and then just adjust the dates to update for the next time period. Now we can spend time analyzing and giving our clients insights instead of spending time manually pulling data for every report.

Cons

Some advanced Google Analytics metrics that we can see together in Google Analytics are not configured to be used together within TapClicks, so we can't slice and dice completely freely.

Paola from Warm Thoughts Communications

The best to steamline processes

Overall it has helped us save time and money.

Pros

One of the best things about TapClicks is that you have access to many different features and if they don't have it already integrated into their software they will work with you to get it in place. We use to have to go in and manually create ppt presentations for clients and pull information from other places and once we started working with TapClicks we didn't have to do all of that. With the click of a few buttons that was done within minutes automatically.

Cons

What we liked least about the software is that sometimes you run into small glitches and initially it can be hard to set up.

Shannon from Lessing Flynn

TapClicks Review

My overall experience is positive - I feel like I have a good response time from our customer service rep though she does not prioritize my team members in the same way she seems to for me.

Pros

I love the ability to aggregate and normalize data. Additionally - the smart connector features is big for our agency. The software is pretty intuitive which is beneficial. Having multiple EZLogin's to provide to clients has been a big win as well - our clients see value.

Cons

The frequency in which we run into things breaking - we usually find 2 or 3 things a month that often times engineers need to assist with Our agency is small and we are not doing anything earth-shattering from a campaign or analytics standpoint but we run into integration with Google and Facebook, being able to parse the data the same way we can in their systems. We have been waiting a year for our Customer Service rep to help us make some custom connections that likely would dramatically benefit all TapClicks users. Would like to see more time spent on innovating with companies like ours.

Reasons for Choosing TapClicks

Cost, widget format and integration, smart connector capability

Bret from Buró Creativo

Saved me countless hours of reporting (and eliminated errors).

Tremendous time saving from creating client reports. Cross-platform data analysis is VERY EASY. Custom connections are great for importing custom data and integrating into reports (i.e. sales). White label is great as we send reports to clients. New connectors (services) sometimes take time to be integrated but the team is always open to suggestions.

Pros

Great customer service - always happy to help Solid software Dependable Constant updates & new connections Tapclicks team seems very proactive

Cons

I've been a client for a couple years and my learning curve was tough, especially custom connections, however their new releases have made things much easier. New clients will not have any issues.

Katie from Marshall Advertising

We love having our info all in one place!

My overall experience has been very good with TapClicks. The TapClicks team made it very easy to understand the platform and work out any bugs we've come across. Overall this is a great product for us to use for our clients and for our own internal uses.

Pros

What we like most about this software is being able to log in and look across all platforms and clients. It gives our reporting a clean and cohesive look that is consistent and reflects our agency's brand. We also love that whenever we have a new platform that we want to integrate, the TapClicks team is quick to give us solutions and are willing to work with the platform on our behalf to make it happen if it's not already a connector to the site.

Cons

The reporting studio can be a little clunky when it comes to ease of use compared to just downloading to PowerPoint and editing from there. It's a little difficult to filter specific campaigns and build reports for only one section versus how it auto pulls in the entire dashboard. When you have a lot of reports to make, it becomes annoying to have to delete every section one by one having to click three times each.

All of your information in one great place!

Pros

It's a no brainer: if have multiple, trackable aspects to your business, the best way to utilize the information is to have it in one place. You are able to see how campaigns affect each other in a specific time frame across multiple platforms. Also, this is a great way to recognize your strengths and weaknesses. Easy exporting system for reports, and customer service is willing to provide a personalized experience for you and your company.

Cons

It can get unorganized if the information is not entered correctly.

Good for most things

Overall for what we need it's been a mostly positive experience. The learning curve was pretty steep as the platform isn't all that intuitive, but once we got the hang of it it's worked well, although still tedious. There are also several little items that are not available that seem like no-brainers to me, not being able to filter results as needed, not being able to exclude lines with zeros as values, calculations that don't calculate correctly, etc., but we still believe this is currently our best option for providing our clients with a transparent, real-time dashboard & reporting hub.

Pros

It integrates with most of our data sources. It provides both dashboard visualizations & quick reports.

Cons

It's not very intuitive. Functionality on some connections is pretty limited.

Mike from Digital-ignite

TapClicks Use in Digital Advertising

TapClicks is the answer to multi-platform reporting in the digital world. Would recommend to any agency.

Pros

TapClicks allows us to bring in all of the various platforms our agency uses in one place in order to show transparency in reporting to our clients. We use many platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and other programmatic DSPs for a singular client and we set them up with a dashboard to they can see their metrics in real time.

Keisha from Strategies 360

It's a good reporting platform.

Pros

They are able to integrate with most of our advertising platforms.

Cons

It is hard to drill down more. An example would be with analytics, we can only show general overall site data, not specific to a landing page.

Reasons for Switching to TapClicks

Tapclicks integrated with more platforms

Kiri from Vici Media Inc.

Powerful & Customizable

The TapClicks team has gone above and beyond for us as a company and has allowed up to grow our products and clients quickly and efficiently. We utilize both their TapAnalytics and TapOrders features daily.

Pros

The many features that we can customize, and how often TapClicks updates their product with new features.

Colin from Garrand Moehlenkamp

Great platform for data reporting & analytics

We needed to provide our clients with real-time reporting for their campaigns in one single location. TapClicks provided our clients with easy access to all campaign information in one place. Our clients love it.

Pros

I love all the API connections they have built out. It makes it extremely easy to pull in data from the core platforms we are advertising on. What's better is I can also map and set-up Google Sheets for raw data ingestion, providing me the ability to have all data sources for clients in one locations.

Cons

I wish there was more freedom and thought put into the overall design and navigation between dashboards.

TapClicks 4+ years

Overall its a great journey and our TapClicks rep is always get back to us on time. Appreciate his help.

Pros

Their Team is very supportive and have implemented most features that was requested . Some new Data views,Report Studio, Date comparisons etc.

Cons

Once the widget is created we could change the data view of the data source. Now that's not possible. It used to save lot of time when we were creating new dashboards

Nelda from RevLocal

Review of TapClicks

TapClicks enables my team to enter and update client data efficiently on a daily basis so it will generate reports which give value to our strategists, as well as our clients.

Pros

TapClicks has a lot of great reporting features which add values to our services for our clients. It is easy to add data. They are constantly upgrading to make their product more user friendly and to provide better data

Joseph from Essex Digital Platform

Overall it fits our business well, and customers like it. Further CRM integrations would be helpful.

Client facing consolidated data dashboard and visualizers are great for clients who want top line data. Plus we can configure and white label to fit agency needs too..

Pros

Lot's of data integrators. Marketing Automation Platform workflow fits our business model and processes, but are still launching this.

Cons

Not sure if the connector API's pull in every metric hook from every data source, such as ecomm order totals for ROAS analysis, which is available in AdWords/Analytics. We've experienced a few bugs here and there pulling from data source, and received API SOAP errors and the like, but they usually get resolved.

Roger from White Shark Media

Amazing Integrations!

Exceptional! The UI is very intuitive and easy to use. Integrates super easy with the rest of software we use on a daily basis.

Pros

How easy is to use, as soon as you log in you get easy access to every part and setting.

Cons

Not much to say here, I really like how easy is to use and link it to the other platforms we utilize

Reasons for Choosing TapClicks

Because it's super useful and provides a lot more tools than the competition.

Brian from 535media

TapClicks is Great!

TapClicks has been great for dashboards and monthly reports.

Pros

- Ease of use - Customer support is great - Great price compared to competitors

Cons

- I wish report studio would work better in Excel and have more templates and design options

Price and functionality

Gloria from Golley Slater

Great efficiency but there is definitely some room for improvement.

Great for saving time, better and happier team. Time wasted on formatting reports is now spent on providing detailed and better insights for clients, providing both value and detail.

Pros

The amount of time and manual work to make sure reports are consistent with the same formats etc. The automated reports are great, and clients love it too. Dashboards are good. The automation to pull everything and change all data depending on the client and date ranges.

Cons

Sometimes it can be fairly glitchy and the exporting to PowerPoint format is not the greatest. A lot of the time the document will be different once exported from TapClicks to PowerPoint which is frustrating. Data sometimes is not the most accurate.

Mike from Single Throw

TapClicks is fantastic for taking dozens of data points and converting them into custom dashboards

Time! And time is money. The efficiency gained from having the ability to auto aggregate data, saves us countless hours on end. In tandem, we're able to create customized dashboard per client, which they value tremendously.

Pros

Customization is wonderful. You can literally build anything you can imagine. Feature sets are vast as well. The customer support is top notch to boot.

Cons

There are times when data aggregation becomes inconsistent with the source. This usually stems from an API issue, and not always TapClick's fault, but can certainly be frustrating. Luckily their customer support is on point.

We use TapClicks to track all of our deployed assets for our clients.

Pros

TapClicks is very flexible. You can create a multitude of reporting profiles and have reports scheduled in any variety. We schedule reports to go to our clients once per week so they can see how they're doing.

Cons

The user interface is great, but at times it can be a bit hard to navigate. I don't think all the white space is being utilized to its maximum potential.

Solid cross-channel dashboard that's an excellent value. Continues to get better

Pros

The number of APIs is excellent. The increase the number each day. For example, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Twitter, etc., data from these sources can be pumped in directly from the respective platform.

Cons

When the platform first evolved the data import feature was extremely difficult to use. The only use of this feature is when an API doesn't exist to directly pump the data in.

Mark from 20 Eight

We ♥️ Tapclicks!

We feel Tapclicks is best in its SaaS offering. When we needed a platform we kicked demo several options. Although Tapclicks was one of the more pricey solutions it has been certainly worth every dollar.

Pros

Tapclicks easily integrates with a large number of platforms at a reasonable price. The customer support is exceptional.

Cons

US pricing - we are a Canadian based business.

Offering.

Great product

Pros

Multiple feeds that tie in nicely. Multi Level Logins help us bring on Partners who have clients. New phone reporting

Cons

Data lag. The biggest issue here is that clients see this before we do. It would be great if you experience a data lag if you were able to post a message so that clients don't misinterpret a data lag from an under performing campaign

Good Data Platform, Needs More Customization Features

We use TapClicks for data visualization and reporting for our clients. TapClicks is the primary way we report for clients.

Pros

I love that there is seamless data integration from all of our advertising platforms, that there's a variety of ways to show the data, and their support team is top notch.

Cons

We have had problems with data not showing correctly in our reporting platforms vs. in TapClicks due to differing attribution windows. In addition, TapClicks isn't set up for granular direct-response data reporting across multiple pixels/tags.

Hebe from KAU Media Group

Very Intuitive

Very good, slick.

Pros

We use TapClicks to show our clients' customised dashboards and reports that pull in from multiple advertising publishers. It is very intuitive and user-friendly. Clients love it.

Cons

There are a few capabilities that are not possible but this is understandable.

Rachel from SmartBox Dental

Review!

Overall fairly easy to use!

Pros

I have used TapClicks now with two different jobs. I like how diverse it is and can be used in many different areas of business.

Cons

There are occasional glitches we run into as a team. Very slow to respond (circle of death) data sometimes inaccurate.

Carrie from Virginia Media

Great tool for sharing campaign results seamlessly

I'm solving the problem of real time campaign reporting and being able to show results quickly and efficiently without tons of red tape.

Pros

I love that we can integrate multiple digital marketing tactics into one reporting platform that our customers can access 24-7. This increases our value proposition to potential clients and gives us a competitive edge over other vendors whose reporting is less transparent.

Cons

I miss being able to scroll down a left nav sidebar to see all of the customers we have live dashboards for - this might be something I can fix in settings but I noticed the change from this to thumbnails and I prefer the way it was.

Great Platform, Lots of Potential

We use Tapclicks to visualize client data, show trends and replace traditional reporting.

Pros

Easy to use and a very short learning curve. The releases of new features TapClicks are helpful.

Cons

Data widgets can be clunky to work with and there's often data discrepancies depending on the ad server you use.

John from DSG

Transformative software

The team is A++, great support.

Pros

TapClicks has transformed how our company does business, both internally and externally. It has positioned us as a modernized and efficient thought-leader, and gives us a competitive advantage we did not have previously. We are smarter, leaner and more agile.

Cons

Implementation can be difficult at times, especially when using non-standard data sources to import.

NA