What are TapClicks users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using TapClicks software through verified user reviews

• icon"You can see multiple channels, campaigns, and more in an easy to use interface."
  • icon"This program was fairly easy to deploy and it has a great interface that makes it easy to find the specific information or datasets you are looking for."
  • icon"Customer support is great. Great price compared to competitors."
  • icon"Implementation can be difficult at times, especially when using non-standard data sources to import."
  • icon"As you can guess this is very frustrating when a client is on the way and I need an accurate report asap."
  • icon"The site speed is very hit or miss despite trying all of the recommendations to speed it up. There are capabilities that seem SO basic to me that the platform doesn't offer."

Browse all TapClicks Reviews

• Have you used TapClicks and would like to share your experience with others?

Julia

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

December 2021

Great tool for measuring overall marketing effectiveness

Kiri

Unrivaled Customization in Order Management and Reporting

TapClicks provides a huge benefit to both us as a company, and to our clients. It is one dashboard where everyone can log into and tell you everything you need to know about a campaign, from it's status, order details, and creative files to the actual campaign data and reporting. This full-cycle tool has made us much more efficient as a company.

Pros

The ability to customize everything from reporting for us and for our clients, as well as in order management. Everything is fine-tuned to our business model, and we are given the tools to make the adjustments we need in real-time.

Cons

As with platforms that house a lot of data, there can be issues with the data imports, causing us to have inaccurate data our dashboard. TapClicks works as quickly as they can to remedy any data issues, but sometimes the turnaround is not quick enough for our fast moving business.

Jorge

Integrations are awesome in TapClicks, it's got most of my data linked. I love TapClicks.

TapClicks has resolved most of my marketing reporting and communications problems. In the past, we used to download data from Google Ads to an excel workbook and start editing and formatting to make presentable, which used to be very time-consuming and tiring. Additionally, I needed to change my internal call reporting software and I was very worried about how to integrate data with this new software, it is great to know that TabClicks is limitless since it also has integrations for almost all call reporting software, this actually makes it easy for my agency and my clients to create a dashboard and communicate the most important metrics to our partners. Having said this, the experience that I have had with TabClicks solving my reporting issues has been very relieving and satisfactory. I am very happy working with TapClicks and I hope they continue to come up with more features, integrations, and tools to continue to improve the user's experiences.

Pros

Working with TapClicks gives you access to a relevant and large integrations library for your marketing reporting needs. It is so great to know that you are just a few clicks away from creating and modifying cutting-edge dashboards to present to your clients. Additionally, the interface is pretty user-friendly and makes it easy to come up with new ideas. TapClicks has more upsides than downsides, its automation and the way everything is put together quickly and efficiently is wonderful.

Cons

Everything is nice, maybe adding more templates would help to have ideas about new ways to create dashboards, and sometimes adding some tutorials will also help.

Reasons for choosing TapClicks

More Integrations and more automated features. This resulted in more time-saving and automated processes. And personalized URL, profile, and accounts.

Johnna

March 2022

TapClicks Review.

Overall, I would recommend TapClicks to others as a Google Data Studio (GDS)connector for third party data, TapClick's dashboard capabilities in platform are limited in my opinion, which is why we use GDS for an actual reporting interface / dashboards.

Pros

We primarily use TapClicks as a connector for google data studio. This is a huge benefit to us in building out dashboards to get third party (non-google) data in. TapClicks has many connector options under their 250+ connector.

Cons

I wish you could customize the "channels" grouping as an add on to your existing subscription. There are some problems with channel connectors, like not showing spend for each platform in the connector. Also, spend and impression data will usually be slightly off from what we see in platform, however, the discrepancy is usually minimal. TapClicks also doesn't have a TikTok ads connector yet.

Khalid

best one

Be prepared to do some front end set up work, but it's autopilot after that. Your dedicated success team will be great and available and there is a chat feature for quick issues or questions.

Pros

The nicest part about this software is that you can use spreadsheets to connect any of your raw data, as well as develop custom channels and algorithms to represent data. The flexibility to design and schedule reports allows me to concentrate on other tasks while my clients receive automated marketing performance reports.

Cons

There are various data restrictions (mostly on the provider side) that make very specialised reports difficult to display. So, every now and then, we need to go into the individual platforms to gather more information.

Phillip

Avoid like the plague! After merger, they are garbage!

My experience is nothing short of disappointing. After three months, I am still unsuccessful in trying to get TapClicks "AdStage" to reply to my tickets (as they continue charging us) all in hopes that they might follow through on their commitment and promise to migrate our prior data over. The process has been inconvenient and undermining to our marketing efforts.

Pros

Since they were acquired to obtain the unique features of AdStage, I would say the benefits have become reversed. Pushing a lean and well built platform into a bloated system is clearly apparent.

Cons

The customer service is sub-par, the founders abandoned their earlier customers (like myself, those who were apart of the beta launch) and even more disappointing is the lack of integrity with them honoring the transition of migrating your data from AdStage to Tapclicks during their merger. I was told we would get our data moved over. How does paying paying $99/mo to $499/mo seem fair?

Reasons for switching to TapClicks

They forced happy customers to move over to a inferior and expensive alternative.

Makes beautiful reports but is very glitchy

Pros

Tapclicks is really great in some aspects. They provide lots of platform options for data connectors, and I like the smart connector feature to create your own, and the automation features. The ability to make custom, comprehensive reports is great, and it was pretty easy to set up and get running with it, but...

Cons

The platform is very glitchy. It seems like every month there is some feature that isn't functioning properly and that gets very frustrating. That said, their support is great! They are very responsive and helpful.

Reasons for switching to TapClicks

More functionality and more customization options

Carolyn

Excellent for Some Things, Opportunities to Improve in Others

They are aware of the shortcomings of their Live Call functions, and they are receptive to feedback. We appreciate being part of their beta testing to improve the platform. We are concerned about the future with TapClicks as we prepare for Google Analytics 4.

Pros

We like that we are able to aggregate data from multiple sources easily into a single dashboard. Client permission management and user management is very easy, and data connection is usually easy. We also like the easy drag/drop functionality of the widgets.

Cons

For some connections, namely Google Analytics, TapClicks is lacking because the store data in a Data Warehouse and siphon metrics into Data Views. We understand the reasoning, but it does lead to discrepancies in certain metrics, forcing us to pull from the native source for certain things. We greatly dislike trying to hunt down specific metrics under various data views, or not having a metric in a particular data view.

Reasons for choosing TapClicks

It was the only platform with all the integrations we needed.

Reasons for switching to TapClicks

User interface did not offer the simple drag/drop functionality we wanted.

Kasie

TAP Review from Conversion Logix

TapClicks is an amazing tool to showcase to our clients how their digital campaigns are performing.

Pros

I love this platform and the customization options! We've tested out a few other reporting tools and we always came back to TAP. Very user friendly, a first time user can easily navigate through data and information and rarely have questions or need help. It is easy to export data which is very helpful in segmenting data for regional reports.

Cons

I recall there were a few features my team did not like, but I cannot recall specifics. I myself do not have any complaints.

Reasons for switching to TapClicks

We were using TAP first, then switched to Ninja to try and cut costs. We tried it out for 6 months or so and continued to have issues and the platform was not as easy to navigate through and was not as customizable. TAP is worth every penny!

Jenny

Easy and Dependable

From the start it has been a great partnership and I value their software and their support services.

Pros

I like that I can count on it to work, it is dependable, the setup was easy and the customer support I receive when I have any questions is outstanding.

Cons

I would like to be able to customize a few more little things about the reports, but I believe if I upgraded to the custom reports I would be able to do so. Since this need was was only for one client out of many that I would need to make those customizations for, it didn't make sense to upgrade the entire account to satisfy just one so we decided not to upgrade.

Reasons for choosing TapClicks

Price & flexibility, it had just what we needed at the time.

Reasons for switching to TapClicks

As we grew, I wanted something that would pull in more additional platforms and TapClicks gave us this capability to scale.

Kim

Great Solution

Overall Tapclicks has been a great addition to our reporting workflow.

Pros

TapClicks is a great reporting and dashboard platform that supports many advertising streams. It is easy to use.

Cons

Linking new accounts can take 24 hours or more to populate data, it would be nice if this process was quicker. I would love to see more templates and reporting options on different data, specifically the ability to pull in audiences for display and video campaigns.

Reasons for choosing TapClicks

Because other platforms did not have the capability to report on so many advertising platforms.

Reasons for switching to TapClicks

We needed to be able to report on more advertising platforms, have a client dashboard

Obed

TapClicks - Highly Recommended

It has solved a lot of issues, we save so much time by using this tool.

Pros

I think that the reporting scheduler is amazing!

Cons

Sometimes it takes too long to link data from the sources to the dashboards.

Reasons for switching to TapClicks

Tapclicks is so much easier to use, it saves a lot of time, has great features.

Emily

Good for standard reporting

Pros

I like the intuitiveness about setting up widgets.

Cons

There are issues with implementing custom conversions from platforms like Facebook or Centro-Basis. The export feature also isn't perfect and sometimes cuts off widgets that you have a scroll bar in.

Reasons for choosing TapClicks

I was not the decision maker but this option offered the best value for customization.

Nicholas

One of the best Reporting Tools in the market

Pros

The flexibility and the variery of reporting channels, along with the exceptional customer care is what I like most.

Cons

The price. I live with that due to the positive aspects of TapCLicks, but still...

Huge Time Saver

The team is great and super responsive. We appreciated all of the hand holding and training to get us going.

Pros

Having a direct API into the majority of our platforms has made TapClicks the preferred vendor for us. The ability to pull wrap up reporting, client logins and overall functionality are great.

Cons

Some of the newer platforms are not integrated and we do not have a set time frame on when they will be added. A few APIs are not as robust as others. The ability to add a flat dollar amount as a fee vs a percent.

The number of API integrations

Phil

End-to-end reporting platform

Great reporting platform that our clients love

Pros

The amount of API connections to 3rd party software, UI and ease of use

Cons

Creating custom calculations for advertising metrics can be complex to setup

Funnel

Price and feature set

Needed advanced reporting

Katie

Multi-Platform Reports Made Easy

Overall, TapClicks has been a change that our clients responded very well to. It's saved us hours of manual reporting, and now that we're set up and familiar with the dashboard, it's extremely simple to set clients up for the first time.

Pros

We use TapClicks to be able to automate multi-platform (SEO, PPC, Social) reporting for our clients. Previously, we sent multiple reports, and we've moved to Tap to be able to provide one holistic report. The initial setup is pretty laborious and it can be a bit glitchy sometimes (not necessarily TapClicks' fault - Facebook is notorious for having glitchy API issues), but TapClicks' support is top-notch and quick-to-respond.

Cons

It's not very intuitive, so setting up all of our templates was a long process. We were particular about the way we wanted our reports set up, so we had to create a template for every possible scenario of our products (SEO+PPC, Facebook Lead Ads+PPC+SEO, etc.) It's possible that the setup process would be easier if we used their templates, but as it is, it was pretty time-intensive. Thankfully, the support team is responsive and extremely helpful. The cost can also be high, but we find it worth the time saving.

Reasons for switching to TapClicks

Time efficiency, one report (instead of multiple reports from different platforms), features

Nicholas

Industry: Dairy

TapClicks - Great Data Viz Tool

Pros

TapClicks is amazing in that it lets us pull in several data sources with a simple click of a button, and we can get started on building out widgets. The Report Studio is amazing to share reports with clients.

Cons

The only thing that I don't currently like about the software, is the date ranges not applying, and always having to update them.

Reasons for choosing TapClicks

Tapclicks had a built-in Powerpoint builder.

Emily

Not Intuitive, Many Bugs

Tapclicks has made reporting much easier for me but after speaking with others in the industry about what platforms they use, it sounds like the ease of use isn't quite what some other platforms are, though I have never looked into the differences in price.

Pros

I like the ability to connect data sources directly to the platform. My rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is awesome. He is so helpful, always on the ball, friendly, and will drop everything to help solve a problem.

Cons

The layout of the platform is not intuitive. Many features in the Data section make no sense how they are laid out, how you navigate, and options to customize. Even creating widgets seemed nonsensical when I started using this platform. I come across a lot of unexplained bugs, I am in contact with customer support often but a lot of the time they have no answers for the bugs. The site speed is very hit or miss despite trying all of the recommendations to speed it up. There are capabilities that seem SO basic to me that the platform doesn't offer. We are constantly giving recommendations or requests to our rep and he forwards them on. If I could redesign this platform myself, I would give it a total overhaul.

Reasons for choosing TapClicks

I did not make the decision.

bianca

Provides a necessary solution, but I would've expected more improvements by now

We've been using TapClicks for over 2 years now. While it has somewhat solved a major issue for us, I do wish more advancements have been made over this time period.

Pros

It provides a concise way to showcase data among multiple sources. Prescheduled reports have been a major addition to our data story. Data reports are simple enough for customers to understand.

Cons

I think this platform falls short in a few areas. For instance, social media plugins include extremely little data. Data for Instagram only shows follower growth, as opposed to reach/engagement across posts. Plugging in data sources is quite cumbersome and often pull inaccurately. Also customizing reports for individual clients is a hassle and most changes must be made across all accounts- this is a major downfall for any company with many clients.

Mike

Industry: Online Media

Tap Clicks Review

Overall Tap Clicks has been a game changer... both for delivering reports to clients, but also as a central platform for us to know exactly what's going on in our business

Pros

It's ability to combine different sources of traffic and advertising platforms, along with custom data, to create reports for determining Return On Ad Spend

Cons

Needs more integrations with other CRM's such as Ontraport and Infusionsoft

Cyfe

Reasons for choosing TapClicks

Much more capable and powerful

Erica

Overall, my experience with Tapclicks has been excellent.

Streamlined reporting that gives us the ability to provide as much or as little data as we'd like for each of our customers from a variety of portals.

Pros

Our customers love it. Allows us to provide the reporting they require, tailored to their specific needs. There's a great deal of flexibility in what can be provided. Our representative is fantastic- they are extremely responsive and always happy to hop on a call with every question we have and speak directly to our customers as needed Widgets are easy to create and revise. I personally find the software extremely easy to use, although there seems to be a very large learning curve with the majority of my team.

Cons

The integrations have occasionally taken longer than we'd like. There are interim solutions, but the actual S2S integration took quite some time. With the latest integration, it didn't contain everything we needed and outlined in the spec.

Tim

Marketing reporting and analytics with an easy to use platform

We have used this product to gain insights into the campaigns we run for our clients and it allows us to keep track of many key components that we use to show how effective a campaign is and also where they could use some improvements.

Pros

Tapclicks is a great program for those who want to get more insight into their marketing efforts. This program was fairly easy to deploy and it has a great interface that makes it easy to find the specific information or datasets you are looking for.

Cons

There really aren't many things that I can point out that are an issue with this program. I would say that given the type of program this is, I would have thought there would have been more features and ways to integrate with more platforms than there are.

TapClicks Dasboard

This solved all of our reporting issues for a smaller agency. Our clients love it and we can now focus on optimization of the campaigns across multiple platforms.

Pros

I really like how the software enables us to aggregate the multiple marketing platforms we use for our clients. It has removed the need of endless spreadsheets and integrating that into a report at the end of each month. It also helps our clients when it comes to pulling information they might need for a meeting or corporate report.

Cons

It does take a little bit of time to get used to the set-up. Don't have a ton of documentation to help you from a self-service perspective but their support is excellent.

Reasons for choosing TapClicks

At the end of the day it was our first jump into a digital dashboard and they had connections into all our partners. Plus the price was right for our agency.

Athena

Tapclicks Review

I’m satisfied

Pros

I love our rep! She is very helpful. And i love the schedule part of the reporting

Cons

There are so many places that you have to make sure are correct. All the layers sometimes cause issues.

TapClicks