Zapier

Zapier Reviews

RATING:

• icon"The amount integrations is amazing, there is an integration for everything. They have good ways to request features too."
  • icon"Easy to setup, easy to implement and super-feature rich. Zapier is great for any kind of connections and transferring data between platforms."
  • icon"The ability to integrate multiple apps, the most popular one, with those we're just starting to build."
  • icon"Customer service is awful. The site is glitchy at times."
  • icon"Sometimes it's still a little hard to fix an error when a zap reports a problem because it's not 100% clear what the error is."
  • icon"I hate that you have to rebuild a step in order to change things around when needed."

Browse all Zapier Reviews

• Have you used Zapier and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 2,272 reviews

Courtney

Company size: 501 - 1,000 employees

Cuts out busy work

Gabriela

Full Integration possibilities!

Pros

Zapier gives more flexibility and options to find tons of software to integrate. Easy setup and account creation are a plus.

Cons

Best UX to help users to figure out how to integrate custom setups

Reasons for choosing Zapier

Ease to use and more integration options from foreigner softwares

Helps me integrate everything

We connect Shopify with other tools like Slack, google sheets, google forms, and other software that doesn't play nice with each other. It is a low cost low maintenance way to do this.

Pros

We are using this daily to connect various apps and automate simple things that shouldn't be done manually. The basic functionality is very easy to set up. We have paid a developer to help with some more complicated workflows.

Cons

We had to pay for the higher tier plan (professional plan) as otherwise the custom logic and apps like shopify don't work. Also the Zapier Transfer feature wants to charge for every piece of data, and doesn't actually work fully. Seems to still be in beta so we went through all the work to get it started then it wouldn't run. IMO the Transfer feature should charge a prorated smaller amount since it's one group data transfer.

Reasons for choosing Zapier

Alloy has way less integrations, Make seems more complicated to set up.

Pedro

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Very good for integrations

I believe the experience with zapier is good. We used the free package, as we believe that there are other better options on the market, but for what it promises to deliver while a platform that has a first step being free is good, meeting the expectations in the integration of data between platforms.

Pros

We use it for some integrations. In our case, it has been very interesting to use zapier to integrate our survey platform with the task management platform. That way we can easily send a survey link to create tasks or just to show results.

Cons

I find the program a bit limited and a bit complex. I believe that working with integrations is not very simple, in itself it is a complicated task, but zapier makes it a little more difficult. Its platform is also not what we call the prettiest. It gets in the way a little. So when I think about paying for a platform, zapier would not be the first recommendation, there are more friendly and flashy platforms on the market.

Vasilis

December 2021

What's wrong with Zapier?

The payment policy and the 'step to step' policy were a big drawback, and I moved to Integromat.

Pros

Zapier is a powerful automation tool, including many applications that can automate connections between them. After each step, you can 'fast test' that step, so you proceed. That, however, is not necessarily a plus because you can't move with your idea and leave the problem for later.

Cons

The problem with Zapier is the pricing policy. They are offering 14 days testing period. That's not precisely generous because 14 days are not enough to test the app. In addition, developers have other things to do, and after the trial period, you can't run your scenarios unless you pay - 19.99 $/m. The free plan offers elementary tasks.

Kaitlyn

August 2022

Integrate and Automate.

I use zapier to create email response lists, schedule meetings online and in person, to send reminders, and to complete tasks that I don't have time for. I prefer using zapier over completing repetitive tasks on my own although the free version has limitations and the paid version may not be accessible to small businesses or startups.

Pros

Zapier eliminates much of the daily workload, like scheduling meetings and transferring or checking data. Zapier has a free version. It works with almost every app or business software. I think of Zapier as a bridge that also functions as an assistant. Customer support and the Zapier community help with any difficulties you encounter.

Cons

Zapier as a whole would benefit from a face-lift and some fine tuning to make it more user friendly. I want more features in the free version or something that's in-between free and premium. There is the concern that the software will malfunction, depending on what you've set to automate this could be disastrous.

Reasons for switching to Zapier

I switched because I wasn't 100% happy with Appy Pie and Zapier was very popular.

Alberto

November 2022

Mejora del trabajo para un desarrollador de software

Magnífica. Muchas horas de trabajo y quebraderos de cabeza ahorrados.10/10

Pros

Ahorra muchas horas de trabajo. Ese es el principal objetivo de esta herramienta, y sin duda lo cumple.La facilidad con la que se integran flujos de datos entre herramientas y permite almacenarlas en Google Drive es magnífica.Una herramienta 10/10 indispensable para cualquier trabajo, especialmente los que se basen 100% en software como los desarrolladores web (mi caso).Aunque conozco casos de empresas de logística que también utilizan Zapier con gran éxito.

Cons

No hay mucho que decir en esta sección.El precio podría ser mas bajo y la documentación mayor. Pero es por poner algo, por que como está ahora está bastante bien.

Reasons for switching to Zapier

Zapier trabaja con mas herramientas de software diferentes.

Djordje

October 2022

Zapier - all your integrations in a zap

Pros

As a company that uses many different platforms, has many different clients and struggles to fulfill all of their needs, it is crucial to have a great integration system with ETL and tons of 3rd party integrations. Zapier covers this, and allows for a bit more over that - extended API and custom workflows creation.

Cons

While its pricing isn't that bad, if you're running couple of integrations at the same time, the amount tends to increase beyond what you'd expect. It would be great if there was a better "scaling" pricing option.

Reasons for choosing Zapier

It seemed like a more wholesome solution and it fit our needs.

Automate everything in one single dashboard!

I think Zapier is great to start with. They offer a free plan to test it out. You do not need to know how to code to use the user interface, and it's pretty easy to use. The process of setting up zaps is actually very exciting since everything is simplified. The interface is clean and the software delivers on its promises quite well. So far, no problems have arisen.

Pros

It's a very user-friendly program that enables automation in an efficient manner. It also offers a wide range of options. I enjoy using the pre-made zaps a lot. They have helped me find automation that I did not know I needed. There are a lot of available features in Zappier, and it seems that if there is an application with an API (not sure if all apps are required to provide one), then you are likely to find it there. The monthly newsletter is typically packed with ideas of what to set up, which might sound silly, but I enjoy reading it. I guess I'm an Automator myself, so that could explain it.

Cons

Sometimes, understanding the technical elements can be difficult. My time is often consumed with the process of figuring out how to make something work. Zapier will not solve all of your issues, there are some that you will need to solve on your own. Many of the things I have tried are simply not effective. This may be the fault of Zapier, or it might be the fault of the individual apps.

Reasons for switching to Zapier

Zapier is probably one the of easier automation apps out there.

Ben

If you need Automation, you need Zapier

It's been great, we love Zapier and use it to this day to keep our systems running.

Pros

Zapier's wide range of integrations allows for near total assurance that it will be compatible with any app that you use. Zapier is an essential part of automating away processes for our business.

Cons

Managing Zapier can sometimes be quite a task. Sometimes the automations will fail and you need to investigate why and remedy it. Often, this is not the fault of Zapier but it just takes time to manage any system.

Reasons for choosing Zapier

More simple and easier for non-technical staff to use.

johan

Industry: Alternative Medicine

warmth has a price

at first it was a bit traumatic, but in a couple of days I managed to get the hang of it and it became easier for me I think the learning curve is really easy

Pros

it has everything that is needed to automate the processes and to be able to join my tool snot all of them fulfill what they promise and zapier takes automation very seriously I think it is the best for the moment in its field

Cons

I think the most important con is the price, which is a bit expensive when you start to have more traffic.

Reasons for choosing Zapier

Due to its history, I think it is the best in the market to automate my processes.

Ngalla

Best data intergration tool in 2022

It is the best overall.

Pros

Zapier easily connects with multiple popular platforms and also enables automation with these platforms. This helps to get more work done. The drag and drop builder is also perfect.

Cons

It's difficult to make changes to a live zap.

Reasons for switching to Zapier

It was really difficult for me to maintain various processes after they've been built.

Jesse

Zapier builds your workflow

Rarely does one platform or app do everything you need it to. You end up using a few different apps to accomplish your work—and Zapier connects them all. Instead of spending precious time performing rote actions, Zapier lets me do one action and automate the rest.

Pros

It's straightforward, has an easy to understand design, and walks you through the process of simplifying your tasks. Other automation platforms are a bit more complicated or cumbersome.

Cons

It's rare when I find an app that isn't included in Zapier, but occasionally that happens. I also wish there was a mid-tier pricing. As a solopreneur I don't need 750 tasks a month, I need maybe 200. That means the free plan is too small but the $20/mo plan is too much/expensive.

Reasons for switching to Zapier

Zapier is the simplest to use and has the most connections.

Khalid

swiss knife of AUTOMATION - Zapier

My overall experience with app/software/SAAS can be summed in the follwing points: A. The given app/software/SAAS has been solving the following business problems : - helping in two different firms to work together - automation f backend, google sheets, webhooks and mailjet. - facebook and google leads at one place - helping to connect google forms with facebook - posting of key events B. i have been able to realize the following benefits with the help of the given app/software/SAAS : - allowed to doe recurring task efficiently - allowing syncing of google drive with gmail attachments easily - overcame our limited engineering resources - helping us in integration of multiple platforms - triggering new actions and assessing incoming data.

Pros

i found the following features as most impactful: - leads sheets aligned with facebook and google sheets - automation of all tasks - works as personal assistant for reminding about zoom meetings and calls. - no technical knowledge required to handle it - affordable and cost effective Yes the product is quite easy to use for: - universal integration with all apps - real-time working speed - easy builder to use - work without creating complicated API codes. - workflows can be created easily Yes i was successfully able to implement the integration of the app/software/SAAS with my existing business processes quite smoothly and easily as i could set it up with a little self-help, effort, and online training guides..

Cons

I found the following features that were either missing or could be improved: - integration of leads forms - enhancement of number of tasks in all plans - no free trail of freemium features - video training manual needed I found the following features or aspects of the product that are difficult to use: - to add functionality costs increases - limited to 75000 tasks only - lot of scope in improving collaboration aspect - more instruction on usage of app needed - error creating zap difficult to troubleshoot No, the integration of the app/software/SAAS with my existing business processes not so much difficult as i could set it up with a little self-help, effort, and online training guides.

Pius

April 2022

Zapier Review

There are a lot of ways that a solo product developer or a team can benefit from Zapier. When using a lot of tools to build your product, it's important to get them all talking to each other to ensure everything runs smoothly. Zapier makes this possible in such a simplified way, that I don't even need to know how to write code. Zapier was a life-saver for me not only in terms of saving a tonne of time and money but also in keeping everything running smoothly between all the services I deploy for my app.

Pros

Zapier enables you to create Zaps step by step. The steps to follow to create an automated workflow - a "zap" as Zapier terms it - are so easy to follow even for a first-time user. At each step of the automation, you get to test if everything is working smoothly before you proceed to the next step. This is very helpful because you get to troubleshoot in real-time as opposed to trying to find the issue after you have deployed your zap and it's not working as correctly.

Cons

You cannot collaborate on the professional plan, by adding a team member to the same plan. To do this you need to upgrade to a higher ticket plan of about $300 per month. This is quite expensive when you are just starting out, and you need everyone to work together to move the workload. On the professional plan, you get pretty enough from Zapier, except for adding another user.

Reasons for choosing Zapier

Having started out with Zapier and then later tried Automate.io, and Integromat, I found the most value and performance for my use case with Zapier. All the apps I use are integrated on Zapier, and connecting them is a lot simpler than on other platforms.

Mehandi

March 2022

Most Genuine Review for Automation Software Zapier

Problems which I am solving with zapier are:- 1) Daily manual tasks like uploading files from email to Google drive, copying data from WordPress forms to google Sheets, CRM, Email Marketing tools etc. 2) Helping my clients solve their complex problems and making it easier for them by saving them time. Benefits 1) Zapier Makes me happier. 2) Making money by solving clients' problems and helping my family.

Pros

Thinks which I like about zapier the most are as such:- 1) Ease of use. 2) Value for money. It starts at just $20 only. 3) More than 3000 applications can be integrated. 4) Flexible Plans. 5) Almost every industry can use it. 6) Path Feature of zapier. 7) Inbuilt features of zapier like - filters, delay etc.

Cons

There is barely anything that I like least about Zapier. I like everything but there is one thing which they can improve is the area where we design our workflow, If they can create something similar to make.com formerly known as integromat.

Reasons for choosing Zapier

I have chosen zapier because it is a pioneer in the industry and very easy among all of them with over 3000+ integrations which is not available anywhere else.

Sam

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

February 2022

Zapier is the tape the holds everything together

As a business owner of a small company, I consider myself the boss, implementor, and janitor of all of our online systems. It is always me, and me alone dreaming up ways I can implement Zapier to make our company run more efficiently. It is also always me cleaning and fixing everything that breaks. I mentioned in my title that Zapier is the tape that holds everything together. I don't know how my business could operate without Zapier, but I also know, thetape is not indefinitely secure. With roughly 15 complex automation that each has over 10 triggers/actions, I need to maintain at least one automation every month. This is not a huge deal, but when Zapier is the highway for all applications, it can be tedious to clean up the messes and identify what was missed while things were down. Having said that, this con is well worth the pros. If I hired a developer to custom code each automation I have, I am guessing the total cost would be well into the 5-figures (USD), and then hundreds a month to maintain it. So Zapier is well worth the cost. I have used Zapier for over five years, and I can confidently say my capabilities grow every time I dream up a new implementation. I am not a coder, but I am tech literate. I can follow basic tutorials, pull information from community forums, and modify it to what I need. But the second I need custom code that I can't copy/paste, I am forced to ask for help. With my experience level, I can set up some pretty impressive things to Zap.

Pros

With the number of software integrations, Zapier is almost as limitless as your imagination. The support network, community forums, and Youtube videos allow for one with no experience to implement some pretty powerful integrations quickly. The support is great, and will sometimes help fix your problem, and always show you where to look. Overall, the more advanced you are with regards to coding or following tutorials, the more you are able to do with Zapier.

Cons

Support is hit or miss, with regards to someone holding your hand. Don't get me wrong, I am always satisfied with the support, but sometimes they go above and beyond, and other times, they just give you enough information to help you diagnose the problem. Their website is odd whenever you are logged in. If I open a new window, sometimes I need to login again.

Elena

December 2021

Improving Workflows with Zapier

This automation tool helps to connect web apps and services. It is appropriate for personal use, as well as for teams (no matter their sizes). Even the basic plan allows you to choose which apps to combine and suggests how to use them interchangeably. The most popular ones, functioning inside Zapier, are Gmail/Google Drive/Outlook (for emails) or Facebook pages/Instagram/YouTube (for marketing). Following two simple steps, trigger and action, you can automate any process between the platforms you use. Moreover, you might start multiple actions with one trigger and get complex workflows. This is the most impactful feature of Zapier, in my view. In addition, there are filters to control the flow. The customer support is excellent. I had some issues activating one of my Zaps; the personal advice I received was timely and accurate. Also, the Outline panel provides tutorials for each step of creating new Zaps and facilitates the process.

Pros

You can tailor each automation to your business needs (Reporting, Marketing, HR, Customer or Tech support). There are premade workflows- Zap templates. You may use them directly for repetitive tasks or personalize them. Via Formatter, you can convert data into any preferable format- texts, emails, or phone numbers. Businesses might use this information to make spreadsheets of clients' contacts adding scanned business cards automatically (Contact+, Google Sheets, Excel). The SMS tool built into the platform will help you with file management: to download email attachments, to create documents from templates for new projects. Zapier can also facilitate task management: to inform the team on progress, to add assignments to your to-do list. You might share content through social media or automate the monitoring of your channels by keeping track of views, comments, and reviews via apps. Also, you may share events and promote your work across platforms automatically (Eventbrite, Facebook, Splash). Then add the data from emails and registration links to your CRM, answer the inquiries from potential clients, and make them buy your products or services.

Cons

Some apps might be used as both trigger and action, such as Office 365, Google Calendar, WordPress, and YouTube. Others can be only a trigger (Pay Pal). But there is a third group that cannot function on their own (e.g. LinkedIn). In these cases, activation only happens with other apps as triggers (Facebook or Twitter), which may be considered a drawback.

Alejandro