• Pros

• "The features were nice and it was easy to index binders. I love that the binders automatically save in a folder for ease of locating files. "

• "Functionality and ease of use are both fantastic. With all the bells and whistles it is easy as a user."

• "I love how user friendly this software is and their customer support is great. If I ever have a question, customer support is always available and answers my questions in a very timely manner."

• Cons

• "All the published materials look the same. It would be nice if you could customize material covers; even if just with different colors."

• "Can be pricey if you are on a limited budget. Also if your board members are not used to using current technology there will be a learning curve."

• "Copying one folder to another folder is a bit tricky because the permissions don't seem to transfer over."

Browse Nasdaq Boardvantage Reviews

Heather from Trauma Center Association of America

Board Portal

My overall experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage has been very positive.

Pros

What I like most about NASDAQ Boardvantage is their customer support. Not only are always helpful and pleasant, but they are readily available.

Cons

The software is super easy to use. I have guided people over the phone. What I don't like is my company's point person keeps changing. I am not sure if they are moving to other positions within the company, or they have high turnover.

Reasons for Choosing Nasdaq Boardvantage

The decision to go with Nasdaq was an executive committee decision and other members had used Nasdaq and liked it.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied June 2020

Hi Heather, thank you for leaving us this review. We will share your feedback with our team, and we appreciate your patience as we transition points of contact. Our commitment to delivering fantastic customer support is as strong as ever, so if you have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Phillip from Oklahoma Attorneys Mutual Ins Co

Best Option: Boardvantage!

secure transmitting of info to Board Members is a huge improvement and document managing during a meeting is much improved with the software.

Pros

Cons

None. Like all of them it is a little tough to get documents exactly where you want them w/in a Board Book.

Reasons for Choosing Nasdaq Boardvantage

Price was close enough and much better functionality with Boardvantage. Images within the Board Book are sharper as well.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied July 2020

Phillip, thank you for sharing your positive experience using Nasdaq Boardvantage! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with our security and document management features. Our team is committed to improving your workflows and we look forward to continuing to support you and your colleagues.

Elaine from DBI

It’s a good enough product.

Pros

Far superior to paper board books. Like that I can open on either computer or iPad.

Cons

Even though I repeatedly say no security questions every time I open it I get security questions and sometimes it rejects my answers even though they are correct. Can be a bit clunky in moving between inbox items

Response from Nasdaq

Replied November 2020

Hi Elaine, thank you for sharing your experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage. We are happy to hear that our device compatability features have helped streamline your workflows beyond a paperless boardroom. We have shared your feedback with our team, and we appreciate your patience as we continue to improve our digital inbox and security features.

Elaine from Hibbett Sports

Boardvantage review

Pros

Boardvantage is easy to use and did not require an IT team for implementation. Their support team is very responsive and helpful. It has allowed us to go paperless for what used to be bulky materials which has been especially helpful during these remote meeting times. It also gives us the ability to create a board book from a variety of data sources (.pdf, excel, word, etc.) and to replace pages easily.

Reasons for Choosing Nasdaq Boardvantage

We are a Nasdaq company and were approached by them with the product. The Board had been pursuing a portal to house their materials.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied July 2020

Elaine, thank you for your review of Nasdaq Boardvantage. It's great to hear that you and your board find our features useful and our customer service is readily available to help as you adapt to the remote work environment. We appreciate your feedback on our published materials and look forward to continuing to improve your experience using our software.

Amanda from UNLV Alumni Association (UNLV Foundation)

Great Customer Service from Nasdaq Boardvantage

The customer service/solutions team are outstanding. I don't feel judged for sending in questions or for misunderstanding the type of admin access I have. They maintain consistency, answer any and all questions from myself or our portal users, and make the use of the portal easy.

Pros

The customer service provided is unmatched. Any time I've had a question, even if I could look it up in a user guide, the employees are more than willing to assist (with screenshots, individual calls, and one-to-one training if needed). I like that it is so secure so we know that only the people who should have access have the access needed. We recently used the surveys function to handle electronic voting for our annual elections and the product was easy to use.

Cons

Better linking within the calendar option for conferencing details. We choose to use Webex for our virtual meetings. However, the way the teleconference information is displayed in the template, it doesn't sync with links correctly.

Reasons for Choosing Nasdaq Boardvantage

I was not part of the research conducted for a board portal. My colleague, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was the one who researched portals and ultimately decided on Nasdaq Boardvantage.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied November 2020

Amanda, thank you for sharing your positive experience with our customer support team! We are pleased to hear that the support you receive has improved your experience and our security and document management features are meeting your business needs. Our team is committed to improving your workflows and we look forward to continuing to support you and your colleagues.

Deana from Sallie Mae Bank

Exceptional Service

No insight

Pros

Drag and Drop functionality, as well as edit/replace functions - make this product above all easy to use.

Cons

Automated separator pages in the Board Books - we find manual creation works best for us.

No insight

Response from Nasdaq

Replied November 2020

Hello Deana, thank you for your review of Nasdaq Boardvantage. We love that you have found our platform easy to use and look forward to continuing to support you and your board.

Elizabeth from Mintz

Industry: Law Practice

Excellent Enhancement of Meetings

It is an excellent tool to use for meetings, communication with members of a board, and has top notch security features!

Pros

For several years, I have been a user of Nasdaq Boardvantage Portal (on behalf of my boss) with regards to quarterly Board Meetings he attends either in person (or since Covid, virtually).. I have found the portal to be an outstanding tool in communicating with other board members and the Executive Director. Most important in today's world in cybersecurity, and the Nasdaq Boardvantage Portal is very secure. It's an excellent product, and I highly recommend it. Also, should a question come up, you can always reach their customer service team, which is excellent.

Cons

There are no cons. It's easy to use, they have great customer service, and accessing your information is intuitive.

Patricia from Fidelity National Financial

Industry: Investment Management

I use this software for our quarterly financials. Very easy to use and navigate for myself and our end users. I highly recommend this product. The training I received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was exceptional and he's readily available for any questions I have.

Pros

The software is very easy to use. Love the drag and drop feature! End users are able to get real-time access to files and documents.

Cons

Honestly, I don't have any cons with this software. It's simply exceptional!

Response from Nasdaq

Replied November 2020

Hi Patricia, thank you for sharing your positive experience using Nasdaq Boardvantage! We are happy to hear that you've found our software easy to use and have enjoyed our document management features. We are committed to optimizing both you and your board's experience on our platform.

Fatmah from AfrAsia Bank Ltd

The product is expensive but user friendly. Customer service is vital and you have the best

It has been a very good experience since the beginning with the various upgrade.

Pros

It is user friendly and we receive updates very often which is interesting.

Cons

Nothing specific. But before the admins could put in a password for the directors and the latter could change while log in which is not the case now.

Caroline from English Schools Foundation

Distributing meeting papers

Lots of re-training to irregular users after breaks.

Pros

Time and paper saving in distributing meeting papers

Cons

Need to teach users, set password for irregular users

Decide by senior management

Response from Nasdaq

Replied November 2020

Hi Caroline, thank you for leaving us a review. We are pleased to hear that Nasdaq Boardvantage has helped you save time in preparing and distributing meeting materials! Our customer success team is available 24/7 and we look forward to continuing to support you and your colleagues.

Val Rie from Fred Hutch

Industry: Research

A few thoughts

My overall experience has been positive. The folks that I have or currently work with to manage our account and troubleshoot issues are all fabulous.

Pros

The interface is great and allows me to provide our board with the information they need in a timely and organized fashion. The administrative functions provide me with an easy way to collect, store and distribute materials.

Cons

The lack of integration of the meeting module with Outlook calendaring is frustrating. It inhibits the smooth flow of communication with users regarding meeting RSVPs. Creates additional work all around.

Reasons for Switching to Nasdaq Boardvantage

Functionality and customer service.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are always working hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear about your positive experience with the Nasdaq Boardvantage team!

Pearl from Axiom Bank

The Support wasnt that great

It was ok, not a terrible product at all. The technical guys were helpful but the service didn't blow me away.

Pros

Cons

My rep was non existent, they were over priced and the portal seemed a bit "Cluttered" I sent an email to cancel and the non existent rep magically appeared to tell me that I had a contract that stated I needed to give them 120 days notice so they stuck me with another year. I am so glad that the new company I went with helped me to get out of it even though we had to pay for another year.

Reasons for Choosing Nasdaq Boardvantage

I didn't choose Boardvantage, I started the company and they were already using it.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied April 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Pearl! We apologize that your experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage didn't quite match your expectations. We want you to know, we are dedicated to improving the customer experience, so we take your feedback constructively to continually make improvements. Thanks again for your time.

Paul from Orion Engineered Carbons

Industry: Chemicals

Time to get rid of the paper

I use Board Vantage for three of the boards that i am on. It is clearly the best and easiest to use. If i had to wish one improvement to the software it would be to make it easier to sign into. Every time i go from one company to the other I need to go through the sign off and resign on process which should not be exceptionally hard except my password management software does not distinguish between the companies. This means I have to re-enter all the information each time I change companies which is often. I would think security could be designed to allow a single sign on for people who are users for multiple companies. i have used the customer service feature and they are excellent. This software definitely enables me to use my time more productively and prepare for meetings faster and more comprehensively.

Pros

ease of navigation note taking capability

Cons

sign on and switching between companies security is clunky with all the questions

Response from Nasdaq

Replied December 2019

Hi Paul, thank you for taking time to leave this note! We appreciate the feedback and want you to know that the Nasdaq Boardvantage team is committed to product innovation that streamlines board workflows. Thank you again for the review!

Theo from The Hartford

Nasdaq Boardvantage

Our overall experience with Nasdaq BoardVantage has been very positive.

Pros

Nasdaq Boardvantage is a great place to safely and securely house Board of Director materials. The application is very intuitive which makes for easy use of the application either on a laptop or ipad. Customer support has always been helpful when assisting in any type of question or issue.

Cons

Only real con is that with the pandemic and everyone meeting not in the same location, Nasdaq BoardVantage does not offer audio/video conferencing along with being able to present content similar to WebEx from a laptop or ipad.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied June 2020

Theo, we appreciate your review of Nasdaq Boardvantage. Our team is dedicated to product innovation and streamlining your workflows, and we look forward to continuing to help our customers adapt to the virtual / remote work environment!

Mary from CoVantage Credit Union

Boardvantage happy user!

BV has made my job easier. It's easy to use, uploads and combines documents. The staff are always friendly and respond quickly.

Pros

BV is very user-friendly. You will have a rep assigned to you who meets with you and actually sets up your company for you so you don't have to worry about not setting it up correctly. Support is wonderful; response time is quick. I love the replace feature in BV if a document needs to be edited.

Cons

There isn't anything that I don't like about BV. However, there are small things that could be enhanced. When you do have a suggestion, you are able to submit it for review to see if others are in favor or are requesting it. BV is open for suggestions!

Response from Nasdaq

Replied June 2020

Mary, thank you for sharing your experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the software - we appreciate your feedback!

Sandy from Northern Tool + Equipment Co.

NBV Review

User friendly, and most all of our users experience relatively few issues and can navigate through the screens easily to find what they need.

Pros

It is fairly intuitive, with the exception of a couple of small items, you usually don't need to contact support often.

Cons

Prepping for the last board meeting, I had an incident where the linked agenda just "disappeared" with the notation, File Corruption. Not sure why or how that happened, but I have had similar situations once or twice previously. I just deleted it and started over, as I didn't have time to contact anyone.

Reasons for Choosing Nasdaq Boardvantage

I was not involved with that.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your review, Sandy! We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts with us, and we're happy to hear about your positive experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage. Please let us know if you experience any future incidents and our support team will be happy to assist you.

Renia from Indiana Economic Development Corporation

Works wonders for us

I like that we no longer have to mail out confidential board materials and it cuts down on confusion when updates are made. In the past we had to bring printed copies of revisions or additions to the meeting if they were made after the materials had been mailed to the board members. I notice that most board members use their IPad so no materials are printed which cuts down on confidential documents being misplaced.

Pros

I liked the ease of updating the board materials once they are posted.

Reasons for Choosing Nasdaq Boardvantage

Some of our existing board members already used the software from other boards they sit on.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied December 2019

Hi Renia, We are thrilled to hear that Nasdaq Boardvantage works wonders for your board! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your colleagues.

Brenda from Camden National Bank

Highly Recommend Nasdaq Boardvantage

Using Nasdaq Boardvantage for our Board and Committee meetings has saved a tremendous amount of my time in prepping and getting the materials out.

Reasons for Choosing Nasdaq Boardvantage

Response from Nasdaq

Replied December 2019

Brenda, we are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage! We look forward to continuing to help you save time while prepping for Board and Committee meetings. Thank you for leaving us this review!

Milica from MCAN mortgage corporation

Great

Pros

Several features make it very practical: Ability to structure folders easily, send emails in the software, link to corporate email, change permissions by document, etc.

Cons

Can be glitchy sometimes in certain browsers

Response from Nasdaq

Replied January 2020

Hi Milica - thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! Nasdaq Boardvantage is committed to product innovation to better serve governance needs, and we're very happy to hear your satisfaction with these features.

Sheena from Toyota Motor North America

Great software for our Board Meetings

The customer support is great. Any questions were answered quickly via email. The webinars that review various functions of the software is also a plus - it helps to keep us up to date even if we don't use the software on a regular basis.

Pros

Easy to put all of the meeting information in one place for the board members to review. Also good to get confirmation of who has reviewed the material, using the reports function.

Cons

I like the ability to use the software as a virtual meeting, but it's been easier for us to use a Skype or Zoom meeting and then just present the material from there. It was took difficult to coordinate audio with the BoardVantage meeting

Reasons for Choosing Nasdaq Boardvantage

This was actually chosen by our management team and I was not directly involved with the decision (only the implementation).

Response from Nasdaq

Replied April 2020

Sheena, it's great to hear you are taking advantage of our product webinars to optimize your practices. We value your feedback - thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Kerry from GCP Applied Technologies

Industry: Building Materials

Best customer service on the planet.

My overall experience has been exceptional. It meets all of our Board requirements and we have room to expand our use to other business functions and other features.

Pros

While I do enjoy the software, the Customer Service far surpasses any other I have ever called. No matter what the question, the people answering the phones ALWAYS have the answer. I do enjoy being able to edit files in the software and my favorite feature is the Presenter Mode.

Cons

Any issues I have had with the software has been related to my browser, not the software.

Reasons for Choosing Nasdaq Boardvantage

I was not part of the sourcing team. I came into my role after it was already implemented.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied June 2020

Kerry, thank you for sharing your positive experience using Nasdaq Boardvantage! Our customer service team is fantastic, and we're happy that you think so, too. Thanks again!

Lisa from Blue Cross Blue Shield Assoc.; AAA/The Auto Club Group

Multi channel and multi company access

Pros

All of my boards all use Nasdaq Boardvantage, so once I learned it, it was easy to translate to the other companies

Cons

Not all of my boards are on the same version, which sometimes makes Access tricky. For example, there is an issue with continued access using Safari.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied June 2020

Hi Lisa, it's great to hear that you are using Nasdaq Boardvantage for all of your boards. Don't hesitate to reach out to our outstanding customer support team if you are having trouble with accessing the latest version of the software.

David from MLC Asset Management

User review

Security

Pros

Easy to use as a director who isn’t running/ chairing meeting.

Cons

Can’t print out papers to annotate. This can be difficult when chairing meeting.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied April 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, David! We appreciate your honesty and we keep product innovation at the top of mind. Your input makes a difference. If you're interested in annotating documents, we suggest trying our private and shared annotations feature that also allows you to highlight, draw, and drop pins on files.

Sharisse from AAA

Great Platform!

Pros

I appreciate being able to upload a document in its original format. This saves time should I need to make changes to any specific document. No need to reload or replace.

Cons

Could be Nasdaq or our company's bandwidth but uploading a large document can sometimes take longer than expected.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied May 2020

Hi Sharisse, thanks for taking time to write a review. We appreciate your patience with upload times - we will forward this feedback to our product team.

Gayle from TI Fluid Systems

Intuitive product

Pros

Ease of use for all members. Book and material layout.

Cons

The deletion of annotations is permanent even in tracking.

Layout and easy to use

Response from Nasdaq

Replied May 2020

Gayle, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We love to hear that your members find Nasdaq Boardvantage easy to use!

Jeff from Legacy Health

Board info sharing

The support has been very good. My problems have been resolved quickly and efficiently

Pros

The software is easy to use. The tutorial at the onset was very helpful and within minutes I was able to use the portal efficiently.

Cons

The annotation function takes some getting used to. You need to close it after each edit or you find yourself scribbling on the page when you just want to change pages

Response from Nasdaq

Replied June 2020

Hi Jeff, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We are thrilled to hear you are finding the software easy to use. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team.

Patricia from Popular Inc

Secured and excellent tool

Pros

Secured and excellent tool. The customer service is excellent. He helped me quickly to resolve my problem accessing to the platform.

Cons

Will improve other features to ease its use. Like when downloading documents.

Frederick from RGA Reinsurance Corp

An excellent system for corporate directors

Recently I had very prompt and responsive help support when calling your help support via telephone.

Pros

Now that I have spent the upfront time fully understanding how to use and navigate through the system I find it very easy to use in reviewing and annotating board documents.

Cons

It seems much slower to process and download new files than other comparable systems I have used (e.g. Diligent)

Response from Nasdaq

Replied June 2020

Hi Frederick, we are happy to hear you've had a great experience with our customer service team and are finding Nasdaq Boardvantage easy to use. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our product innovation team. Thank you for your review!

Jessica from Corning Museum of Glass

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Great platform for large document share and collaboration.

Overall, I am very satisfied with the performance of the software, the file storage capacity, and above all, the customer service.

Pros

Generating and publishing a Board Book was a fraction of the time historically spent, required 3 less laborers for assembly, and resulted in $0 shipping cost. Survey module with collaborative creation and built-in reporting is quite handy. Generating communications from BV helps emails stay focused and attracts attention.

Cons

Extending survey completion deadline results in loss of data and requires "re-opening" the survey. Sharing presenter mode is cumbersome.

Reasons for Choosing Nasdaq Boardvantage

The ease of book creation and intuitive interface.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied April 2020

Jessica, thank you for taking the time to review Nasdaq Boardvantage! We are thrilled to hear that our board portal has helped you in so many ways. Thanks for letting us know about the challenges you've encountered. Don't hesitate to reach out to our outstanding customer support team in the future.

Amanda from Hills Bank

Great product and support!

We have had a many year positive relationship with this company and software and appreciate the ease of use for the user and for our Board of Directors. It is a huge relief to be able to easily share confidential information and also to have the option to delete that info remotely.

Pros

This product is easy to use, much like navigating windows and their 24 hour support staff is outstanding when to comes to any questions.

Cons

I really don't have anything not positive to say about this software.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied May 2020

Amanda, thank you! Nasdaq Boardvantage was designed with security in mind, and we're thrilled that our product is able to help you & your Board in so many ways.

Chrisie from Prince George Airport Authority

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great features and customer service

Overall I really like the program and the customer service has been exceptional.

Pros

The ease of editing and updating board books. I love that small changes don't equate to a large amount of time and work. This is also great for living documents that change often.

Cons

You can't attach documents to emails that are not uploaded in Boardvantage. This is frustrating for those who do not have editing permissions.

Reasons for Switching to Nasdaq Boardvantage

Better security and ease of use

Response from Nasdaq

Replied November 2020

Hi Chrisie, thank you for your feedback on our document sharing and email integration. We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with our security and document editing features. We have shared your comments with our team and appreciate your patience as we continue to improve. Thank you for being a Nasdaq Boardvantage client!

Nancy from Holy Family Memorial Medical Center

Very Satisfied Board Member

Pros

The ease of use and assured confidentiality make this software very satisfactory.

Cons

Initially, access seemed problematic, but this no longer an issue.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied November 2020

Hello Nancy, we are pleased to hear that you've found Nasdaq Boardvantage easy to use and that it is meeting all of your confidentiality and security needs. Thank you for being a Nasdaq Boardvantage client!

Rachel from BPAY Group Pty Ltd

Worth it

Overall my experience has been very good. At the moment I believe I am receiving way too many emails from Nasdaq it is a bit overkill there are 1 or 2 and sometimes more in my In Box for Nasdaq every day. On top of all the other emails I am receiving it does not give me sufficient time to look at them all.

Pros

It saves me a lot of time. It is pretty user friendly. I have always found the customer support to be fabulous.

Cons

The log in process is what I like the least about this software.

Reasons for Choosing Nasdaq Boardvantage

It was most like the way we were currently putting our Board Packs together

Response from Nasdaq

Replied April 2020

Rachel, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are actively looking for feedback like yours, and we're committed to improving email and communication governance.

James from North Star

Improving after a tricky start!

Had some good support in recent months so starting to make it work better for us

Pros

Good way of sharing documents with the Board and also lets them add notes/comments when they review the documents.

Cons

We have had some teething problems and think we made the initial set up too complicated. Some of the navigation can be a bit clunky at times.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied January 2020

James - we always aim to deliver a great experience, and we apologize for your tricky start. However, we're so glad to hear that Nasdaq Boardvantage features like document sharing and collaboration have proved useful for your team. Our award-winning Client Service group is a fantastic resource and would be more than happy to continue to support you in any way necessary. Thank you for leaving us this note!

Angelo from Lowell Five

Verry Effective Software Product

Pros

Software is straightforward to use and store documents securely. The other thing I like about the product is the customer service support. They were very responsive and quickly resolved my issue.

Cons

I have not found an issue with the program.

Haydn from YVR

User

Good customer service and tech support. Clear and well marked visuals

Pros

Ease of use, outlines and markers to find suitable pages

Cons

Better thumbnail parameters and bookmarking

Response from Nasdaq

Replied June 2020

Hi Haydn, thanks for sharing your experience using Nasdaq Boardvantage. Feedback like this is valuable to our team!

Karla from Zimmer Biomet

Industry: Medical Devices

Review of Nasdaq Boardvantage

As mentioned above it is pretty user friendly AND the Tech Support is amazing! Every person that I have talked to has been patient and very helpful!

Pros

It is pretty user friendly and actually fun to use.

Cons

When giving permission to users for documents, the scroll bar is very thin. Would be easier to use if a bit wider.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied May 2020

Karla, thank you for sharing your experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage. We are thrilled to hear that you are finding our tech support helpful - we think they're pretty amazing, too!

Jennifer from 1800Flowers.com, Inc.

Great system

We've only just started using it but wanted something that was more secure than sending out emails.

Pros

I appreciate the ease with which you can create a board book and then change it around as needed to match changes in the schedule as well as the ability to track who has logged into the system.

Cons

Would like an ability to customize reports.

Better value.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied May 2020

Thank you for this review, Jennifer. It's fantastic to hear that your organization is off to a great start with Nasdaq Boardvantage! Your feedback is helpful to our team when thinking about our next innovation. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our excellent customer service team!

Cheryl from The Westfield Group

Workable Tool but tool could use some improvement

Pros

I like the post it notes, highlighting, feature. Relatively easy to use. Customer service representatives are very helpful.

Cons

I dislike the following things: (1) The sync function is slow. It is unwieldy and slow. It is hard to eliminate prior (older) documents from syncing each time into the briefcase. (2) I don’t find the website particularly attractive. (3) I think a user manual would be helpful so I don’t have to keep calling the NASDAQ BoardVantage customer service respresentatives.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied November 2020

Cheryl, we are pleased to hear that you have found our customer service helpful and apologize for any inconvenience you've encountered! The Nasdaq Boardvantage team is committed to improving your experience and we have shared your feedback with our team. Thank you, we look forward to continuing to support you and your colleagues.

Aya from MetLife Japan

Easy to use but need more upgrade

Pros

easy to upload and collate documents easy to share secure documents

Cons

Only word file can be a front page of a book so if any other files, excel or power point, can be a front page, it is more easy to use. Email system is not comfortable because I cannot see the precious email when creating new email. When adding documents onto book, it is very helpful if "Update" mark can be added next to the document name on the front page automatically

Response from Nasdaq

Replied November 2020

Hello Aya, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you have found it easy to upload and share documents securely! We continue to improve our document management system, so in the meantime your feedback is important to us!

Cecilia from English Schools Foundation

Very User friendly platform

It's very easy to use and very mobile especially during the work at home arrangement.

Pros

There is a lot great functionality on the software in one particular place. It also allows me to retract to documents that we have previously done and it's mobile. It's also very secure.

Cons

It would be great to co-incide with Zoom meetings without having the users to look at two screens at once.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your review, Cecilia! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We love to hear innovative ideas, and we'll share your integration recommendation with our team!

Dana from Third Federal Savings & Loan

The customer service is wonderfully helpful in walking you through any trouble shooting and also provided me with a backup alternative in case needed in the future as a temp fix.

Pros

The product makes it very easy to upload documents to create pacakges for Board presentation. And on the flip side, very easy for the Board to obtain and review when the packages are complete.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software at the current time.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied June 2020

Dana, thank you for reviewing Nasdaq Boardvantage! We love to hear that you and your board find our features useful and our customer service is readily available to help.

Glenda from English Schools Foundation

Great Backup Support

Pros

It is easy to use if using it on a daily basis but overall it is easy to understand.

Cons

First learning how to administer instruction.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your review, Glenda. We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with our support team!

Bryan from Prime Med Medical Group

Collaboration securely amongst all team members in real time

I like it because of the collaborative capabilities and intuitive navigation of the software. It has security features that others in the organization like

Pros

I like the feature of seeing the bios of each applicant on line with easy to access hyperlinks to areas of concern flagged by staff members. The other feature is one can view the material off line at time of virtual team meeting when there is limited to no internet access And the third feature i like a lot is the 24/7 live access - was very surprised to learn this actually exists at 0200h in the Pacific Time Zone

Cons

Navigation back to original spot within the software is a bit clunky - requires a few more clicks than I anticipated- could be a bit more intuitive if the links are automatically opened up in separate tabs/window

Response from Nasdaq

Replied May 2020

Thank you for your feedback, Bryan - we will share this insight with our product team!

RJ from RayleeValleyGroup

Best Board Portal On Market

Pros

So easy to use. Reliable too. Great features. Well thought out.

Cons

Compared to competition...nothing! All great features.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied January 2020

RJ, we appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts with us and are so pleased to hear that you find Nasdaq Boardvantage easy to use, among other pros. Thank you!

Tatia from Connecticut Health Foundation

Great Board Portal

Boardvantage has been widely accepted and used by staff and our board members. They are really pleased with the performance and like not having to have "hard copy" materials but also like the ease of use of the portal.

Pros

I like how simple it is to upload, edit and create board materials in on location that is easy to access by all

Cons

Sometimes depending on the device you are viewing your materials on, when you click on an item to view it doesn't always start on the beginning page, it opens on like the second or third page.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied December 2019

Hi Tatia, Our goal is to make board processes easier and more efficient to manage, and we are ecstatic to hear how Nasdaq Boardvantage has helped you! Our customer service team is available 24/7 if you have questions related to viewing materials across devices. Thank you for leaving us this review!

Tammy from JobsOhio

New User

Pros

My company just recently started utilizing this program. So far I can tell that it is very user friendly and the support from my Trainer has been very helpful. I am looking forward to using it every day!

Cons

So far so good! No complaints or issues here!

Response from Nasdaq

Replied April 2020

Thanks for your feedback Tammy! We are so happy to hear you're looking forward to using Nasdaq Boardvantage everyday and that you're getting great support from your trainer.

Philip from OOIL

Experience with Boardvantage

Pros

Ease of usage. Convenient for last-minute updates and traveling. Environmental friendly and easy retrieval.

Cons

The initial registration is a bit complicated.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied December 2019

Philip, thank you for your review! We're committed to delivering a platform that makes it easier to manage tasks inside and outside of the boardroom, and we're excited to hear how Nasdaq Boardvantage has helped you.

Lonnie from Houston Methodist Hospital Sugarland

Ease of use & technical support

Excellent experience and easily understandable directions and quality of services

Pros

Easy to utilize and understand along with superior technical support staff.

Cons

I am totally satisfied and highly complimentary of the products.

Response from Nasdaq

Replied June 2020

Hi Lonnie, thank you for sharing your experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage! We look forward to continuing to support you and your colleagues.

Tom from Sesiro

Quality

Board discussions

Pros

Easy to use and the support is world class.

Cons

Nothing in particular. Was impressed with the product

Response from Nasdaq

Replied January 2020

Tom, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We're very happy to hear about your experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage, and we are looking forward to continuing to support you and your board!