All Nasdaq Boardvantage Reviews

Theo

Financial Services, 10,000+ employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Nasdaq Boardvantage

Our overall experience with Nasdaq BoardVantage has been very positive.

PROS

Nasdaq Boardvantage is a great place to safely and securely house Board of Director materials. The application is very intuitive which makes for easy use of the application either on a laptop or ipad. Customer support has always been helpful when assisting in any type of question or issue.

CONS

Only real con is that with the pandemic and everyone meeting not in the same location, Nasdaq BoardVantage does not offer audio/video conferencing along with being able to present content similar to WebEx from a laptop or ipad.

Theo, we appreciate your review of Nasdaq Boardvantage. Our team is dedicated to product innovation and streamlining your workflows, and we look forward to continuing to help our customers adapt to the virtual / remote work environment!

Elaine

Retail, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed June 2020

Boardvantage review

PROS

Boardvantage is easy to use and did not require an IT team for implementation. Their support team is very responsive and helpful. It has allowed us to go paperless for what used to be bulky materials which has been especially helpful during these remote meeting times. It also gives us the ability to create a board book from a variety of data sources (.pdf, excel, word, etc.) and to replace pages easily.

CONS

All the published materials look the same. It would be nice if you could customize material covers; even if just with different colors.

Reason for choosing Nasdaq Boardvantage

We are a Nasdaq company and were approached by them with the product. The Board had been pursuing a portal to house their materials.

Elaine, thank you for your review of Nasdaq Boardvantage. It's great to hear that you and your board find our features useful and our customer service is readily available to help as you adapt to the remote work environment. We appreciate your feedback on our published materials and look forward to continuing to improve your experience using our software.

Replied July 2020

Elaine

Retail, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed October 2020

It’s a good enough product.

PROS

Far superior to paper board books. Like that I can open on either computer or iPad.

CONS

Even though I repeatedly say no security questions every time I open it I get security questions and sometimes it rejects my answers even though they are correct. Can be a bit clunky in moving between inbox items

Hi Elaine, thank you for sharing your experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage. We are happy to hear that our device compatability features have helped streamline your workflows beyond a paperless boardroom. We have shared your feedback with our team, and we appreciate your patience as we continue to improve our digital inbox and security features.

Chemicals, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed December 2019

Time to get rid of the paper

I use Board Vantage for three of the boards that i am on. It is clearly the best and easiest to use. If i had to wish one improvement to the software it would be to make it easier to sign into. Every time i go from one company to the other I need to go through the sign off and resign on process which should not be exceptionally hard except my password management software does not distinguish between the companies. This means I have to re-enter all the information each time I change companies which is often. I would think security could be designed to allow a single sign on for people who are users for multiple companies. i have used the customer service feature and they are excellent. This software definitely enables me to use my time more productively and prepare for meetings faster and more comprehensively.

PROS

ease of navigation note taking capability

CONS

sign on and switching between companies security is clunky with all the questions

Hi Paul, thank you for taking time to leave this note! We appreciate the feedback and want you to know that the Nasdaq Boardvantage team is committed to product innovation that streamlines board workflows. Thank you again for the review!

Mary

Banking, 201-500 employees

Boardvantage happy user!

BV has made my job easier. It's easy to use, uploads and combines documents. The staff are always friendly and respond quickly.

PROS

BV is very user-friendly. You will have a rep assigned to you who meets with you and actually sets up your company for you so you don't have to worry about not setting it up correctly. Support is wonderful; response time is quick. I love the replace feature in BV if a document needs to be edited.

CONS

There isn't anything that I don't like about BV. However, there are small things that could be enhanced. When you do have a suggestion, you are able to submit it for review to see if others are in favor or are requesting it. BV is open for suggestions!

Mary, thank you for sharing your experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the software - we appreciate your feedback!

Amanda

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Customer Service from Nasdaq Boardvantage

The customer service/solutions team are outstanding. I don't feel judged for sending in questions or for misunderstanding the type of admin access I have. They maintain consistency, answer any and all questions from myself or our portal users, and make the use of the portal easy.

PROS

The customer service provided is unmatched. Any time I've had a question, even if I could look it up in a user guide, the employees are more than willing to assist (with screenshots, individual calls, and one-to-one training if needed). I like that it is so secure so we know that only the people who should have access have the access needed. We recently used the surveys function to handle electronic voting for our annual elections and the product was easy to use.

CONS

Better linking within the calendar option for conferencing details. We choose to use Webex for our virtual meetings. However, the way the teleconference information is displayed in the template, it doesn't sync with links correctly.

Reason for choosing Nasdaq Boardvantage

I was not part of the research conducted for a board portal. My colleague, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was the one who researched portals and ultimately decided on Nasdaq Boardvantage.

Amanda, thank you for sharing your positive experience with our customer support team! We are pleased to hear that the support you receive has improved your experience and our security and document management features are meeting your business needs. Our team is committed to improving your workflows and we look forward to continuing to support you and your colleagues.

Sandy

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

NBV Review

User friendly, and most all of our users experience relatively few issues and can navigate through the screens easily to find what they need.

PROS

It is fairly intuitive, with the exception of a couple of small items, you usually don't need to contact support often.

CONS

Prepping for the last board meeting, I had an incident where the linked agenda just "disappeared" with the notation, File Corruption. Not sure why or how that happened, but I have had similar situations once or twice previously. I just deleted it and started over, as I didn't have time to contact anyone.

Reason for choosing Nasdaq Boardvantage

I was not involved with that.

Thank you for your review, Sandy! We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts with us, and we're happy to hear about your positive experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage. Please let us know if you experience any future incidents and our support team will be happy to assist you.

Renia

Government Administration, 51-200 employees

Works wonders for us

I like that we no longer have to mail out confidential board materials and it cuts down on confusion when updates are made. In the past we had to bring printed copies of revisions or additions to the meeting if they were made after the materials had been mailed to the board members. I notice that most board members use their IPad so no materials are printed which cuts down on confidential documents being misplaced.

PROS

I liked the ease of updating the board materials once they are posted.

CONS

Can be pricey if you are on a limited budget. Also if your board members are not used to using current technology there will be a learning curve.

Reason for choosing Nasdaq Boardvantage

Some of our existing board members already used the software from other boards they sit on.

Hi Renia, We are thrilled to hear that Nasdaq Boardvantage works wonders for your board! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your colleagues.

Al

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Does what it needs to and does it well.

Exceptional customer service and a class solution.

PROS

Secure and straightforward repository with simple but wide-ranging security capabilities.

CONS

Some modules feel cumbersome for the way we work (e.g. meetings and minute approvals) but I will invest time to confirm that.

Brenda

Banking, 501-1,000 employees

Highly Recommend Nasdaq Boardvantage

Using Nasdaq Boardvantage for our Board and Committee meetings has saved a tremendous amount of my time in prepping and getting the materials out.

PROS

I love how user friendly this software is and their customer support is great. If I ever have a question, customer support is always available and answers my questions in a very timely manner.

CONS

Copying one folder to another folder is a bit tricky because the permissions don't seem to transfer over.

Reason for choosing Nasdaq Boardvantage

Brenda, we are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage! We look forward to continuing to help you save time while prepping for Board and Committee meetings. Thank you for leaving us this review!

Sharisse

Automotive, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2020

Great Platform!

PROS

I appreciate being able to upload a document in its original format. This saves time should I need to make changes to any specific document. No need to reload or replace.

CONS

Could be Nasdaq or our company's bandwidth but uploading a large document can sometimes take longer than expected.

Hi Sharisse, thanks for taking time to write a review. We appreciate your patience with upload times - we will forward this feedback to our product team.

Replied May 2020

Patricia

Investment Management, 501-1,000 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed October 2020

I use this software for our quarterly financials. Very easy to use and navigate for myself and our end users. I highly recommend this product. The training I received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was exceptional and he's readily available for any questions I have.

PROS

The software is very easy to use. Love the drag and drop feature! End users are able to get real-time access to files and documents.

CONS

Honestly, I don't have any cons with this software. It's simply exceptional!

Hi Patricia, thank you for sharing your positive experience using Nasdaq Boardvantage! We are happy to hear that you've found our software easy to use and have enjoyed our document management features. We are committed to optimizing both you and your board's experience on our platform.

Jeff

Medical Practice, 10,000+ employees

Board info sharing

The support has been very good. My problems have been resolved quickly and efficiently

PROS

The software is easy to use. The tutorial at the onset was very helpful and within minutes I was able to use the portal efficiently.

CONS

The annotation function takes some getting used to. You need to close it after each edit or you find yourself scribbling on the page when you just want to change pages

Hi Jeff, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We are thrilled to hear you are finding the software easy to use. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team.

Jessica

Museums and Institutions, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2020

Great platform for large document share and collaboration.

Overall, I am very satisfied with the performance of the software, the file storage capacity, and above all, the customer service.

PROS

Generating and publishing a Board Book was a fraction of the time historically spent, required 3 less laborers for assembly, and resulted in $0 shipping cost. Survey module with collaborative creation and built-in reporting is quite handy. Generating communications from BV helps emails stay focused and attracts attention.

CONS

Extending survey completion deadline results in loss of data and requires "re-opening" the survey. Sharing presenter mode is cumbersome.

Reason for choosing Nasdaq Boardvantage

The ease of book creation and intuitive interface.

Jessica, thank you for taking the time to review Nasdaq Boardvantage! We are thrilled to hear that our board portal has helped you in so many ways. Thanks for letting us know about the challenges you've encountered. Don't hesitate to reach out to our outstanding customer support team in the future.

Replied April 2020

Tara

Executive Office, 10,000+ employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed September 2021

Easy Breezy Board Book

PROS

The software is very easy to use for me (I'm nearly Gen-Z) and for the older generations we have accessing our files in BoardVantage.

CONS

There really isn't anything I dislike about the software, other than the ability for members to access multiple accounts from one account. We have Board members who are members of other Boards using BV, and they sometimes have trouble switching from one account to the other quickly. It would be convenient if they could access both accounts within one.

Hi Tara, thank you for writing a review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Nasdaq Boardvantage. Our customer service team would be happy to assist your directors in linking multiple accounts.

Replied October 2021

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed January 2020

Improving after a tricky start!

Had some good support in recent months so starting to make it work better for us

PROS

Good way of sharing documents with the Board and also lets them add notes/comments when they review the documents.

CONS

We have had some teething problems and think we made the initial set up too complicated. Some of the navigation can be a bit clunky at times.

James - we always aim to deliver a great experience, and we apologize for your tricky start. However, we're so glad to hear that Nasdaq Boardvantage features like document sharing and collaboration have proved useful for your team. Our award-winning Client Service group is a fantastic resource and would be more than happy to continue to support you in any way necessary. Thank you for leaving us this note!

Replied January 2020

Haydn

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 501-1,000 employees

User

Good customer service and tech support. Clear and well marked visuals

PROS

Ease of use, outlines and markers to find suitable pages

CONS

Better thumbnail parameters and bookmarking

Hi Haydn, thanks for sharing your experience using Nasdaq Boardvantage. Feedback like this is valuable to our team!

Sophie