What are AUTOMY users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using AUTOMY software through verified user reviews

4.8

• icon"Another strong point of the tool is to be able to integrate with API of the different systems of the company."
  • icon"The features gives us a lot of options, and the nocode help us to get setup of processes really fast."
  • icon"It is nice to know that I am free to use the tool as I need it. It is a pro level tool to have my time sheet in order."
  • icon"Perhaps a disadvantage is that they do not have a module for process modeling in BPMN and with that to be able to identify which part of the process requires some maintenance."
  • icon"I am just an user, so maybe there are features the admin can change and I am not aware. But I find it tricky the color of the bottoms."
  • icon"It was just a bit hard to understand it at first, but not that much."

Browse all AUTOMY Reviews

• Have you used AUTOMY and would like to share your experience with others?

Carlos

Automy great tool for all types of users

Automy help me to monitor projects any time any where.

Pros

Excellent client support. Easy to use as supervisory level and user. Permanent updates is a plus.

Cons

Nothing at this point. I find Automy as a very good product to reduce manual labor for automated process.

Response from Automy

Thank you so much for your positive feedback Carlos. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad you think AUTOMY is a great tool for Digital Transformation and business process automation. Stay tuned for more updates coming soon.

Giancarlo

Really complete and really accessible nocode Workflow Platofrm

Pros

Cons

When I first got our subscription the Dashboard was not that good. However, they released on May an update, changing it completeley. Now I have really useful information.

Reasons for choosing AUTOMY

They had more nocode functionalities, integrations were much easier and the cost and implementation was much more efficient in costo and time.

Reasons for switching to AUTOMY

Automy is much easier to use.

Response from Automy

Giancarlo, thank you so much for your positive feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We are glad you liked the new update, released a few weeks ago. We're happy that you find AUTOMY easy to use and very accessible. Stay tuned for more updates.

Patricia

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Automy

I like it but I think that if I would had recieved more information in my cap, know I would really improve my skills when using it. I think that there are a lot of good things that the tool can provide me , but I don´t even know if they exist.

Pros

Cons

It is not user friendly, I believe that helping me to edit or to set more data for finding my registration.

Response from Automy

Thank you so much for your positive feedback Patricia. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad you think AUTOMY is a great tool for Digital Transformation and business process automation. Stay tuned for more updates coming soon.

Josmell

Smart BPMS

Above all, the personalized support of the tool is good and they help you in all the initiatives that are needed, they are always there to give you a solution in the automation of business processes.

Pros

Being a BPMS, it helps to define the different business rules and to be able to identify opportunities to automate business processes, this adds value to the company in order to optimize delivery times and quickly reach external and internal customers that the company has. Another strong point of the tool is to be able to integrate with API of the different systems of the company.

Cons

Perhaps a disadvantage is that they do not have a module for process modeling in BPMN and with that to be able to identify which part of the process requires some maintenance. But I know that very soon I will have it implemented.

Response from Automy

Thank you so much for your positive feedback Josmell. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad you think AUTOMY is a great tool for Digital Transformation and business process automation. Stay tuned for more updates coming soon.

Álvaro

Industry: Farming

March 2022

Great BPM software

We decided to look for a BPM software to model some process flows for the finance and logistics departments that were previously done with the ERP. It was primarily intended to improve the traceability of process flows and ease of use by the end user. After we analyzed the BPM of the global market, Automy did these functions perfectly, it also has a low maintenance cost and ease of implementation (it is not necessary to have IT knowledge), a powerful technical support for support and custom developments, a very friendly GUI, and easy to integrate with other systems such as ERP, IoT, BI, databases and mobile apps. Soon other departments also wanted to use this platform and now it is a tool used for many other functions, not only financial and logistics.

Pros

No code, easy to configure, friendly GUI, integration with other technology systems, technical support, cost.

Cons

Currently the process flows are easy to configure but I think it would improve with a graphic modeler to generate flow diagrams, because it is easier to define the process flows with the other departments of the company through flow diagrams.

Jorge

Automy Review

Pros

The ease of integration with external systems, the ease with which other systems can send information to AUTOMY, the lack of programming knowledge, and how easy it is to use in general, for me they are the main strengths it has at its disposal. favor

Cons

It doesn't really have many shortcomings because they are constantly improving the platform with new features, but I hope that in future versions they will improve the design of forms with more dynamic options using Drag & Drop and What you see is what you get (WYSIWYG) techniques.

Response from Automy

Jorge, thank you so much for your positive feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We're happy that you find AUTOMY easy to integrate to other platforms without any coding knowledge. Stay tuned for more updates.

Lily

Industry: Information Services

The Best Process Automation App

I have had a very good experience, the quality of the attention, the continuous improvements of the application, they always consider my suggestions, automy is the best

Pros

The ease of automating a process without the need to program any programming language. It has a lot of flexibility to connect with the other systems that my company has and make it a global automation

Cons

Nothing yet, everything is perfect with this application and it is what we love and we feel calm and safe

Reasons for choosing AUTOMY

Because it has everything I need in one application

Response from Automy

Lily, thank you so much for your positive feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We are glad you think AUTOMY is the BEST! We're happy that you find AUTOMY easy to use. Stay tuned for more updates.

Piero

Very easy to use

Pretty good

Pros

It is really easy to type in your hours worked, it's a simple process. Before we had to log it into an excel which was kinda hard and long. Now you can give hours to each of your employees.

Cons

It was just a bit hard to understand it at first, but not that much.

Response from Automy

Piero, thank you so much for your positive feedback. We're happy that you find AUTOMY easy to use and very accessible. Stay tuned for more updates.

Valeria

Automy

Pros

it's easy to use and has excellent customer support

Cons

The diagram of each process should be shown

Response from Automy

Valeria, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We are glad you think AUTOMY has an exellent customer support! We're happy that you find AUTOMY easy to use. Stay tuned for more updates.

Review for Automy

It´s easier and faster to have control on the time keeping.

Pros

Really easy to use and in the dashboard page the information is shown organised.

Cons

The name of the process is shown as 'default'

Response from Automy

Hello, thank you so much for your positive feedback. We're happy that you find AUTOMY easy to use and very accessible. Stay tuned for more updates.

William

Productivity, the main key to AUTOMY

AUTOMY is a new conception, whose concepts and techniques make the system much smarter and more efficient, that it is really sustainable, that it accumulates knowledge and applies it in an automated way. We have achieved great benefits as it is a platform in a process of constant evolution.

Pros

With AUTOMY we have managed to reduce the workload, increase the speed of execution, track the end-to-end processes and obtain information and results in real time. Easy-to-use platform and quick deployment.

Cons

Resistance to change: sometimes workers do not have enough information about change and tend to take time to adapt, but after a transfer of knowledge they adapt to new technology.

Response from Automy

Thank you so much for your positive feedback William. We're happy that you find AUTOMY easy to use and that you have reduced your team's workload. Stay tuned for more updates.

Rsm Overview

internal procees such as RRHH process.

Pros

Very friendly platform. easy to use and friendly reports

Cons

Sometimes but not frecuent, it goes slow

Response from Automy

Daniel thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are glad you think AUTOMY is easy to use. Stay tuned for more updates coming soon.

Replied September 2021

Karen

Excelente herramienta para facilitar la gestión de los procesos

Pros

Lo que más me gusta de Automy es su practicidad a la hora de utilizar e implementar, así mismo , la relación costo-beneficio es de resaltar. Automy facilita nuestra vida en la gestión de los procesos y la comunicación organizacional

Cons

Lo que menos me gusta es el diseño básico, pero eso es modificable, ni representativo comparando con su funcionalidad.

Response from Automy

Karen, thank you so much for your positive feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We're happy that you find AUTOMY easy to use and very accessible. Stay tuned for more updates.

Carlos

Automy complementary Platform

Pros

Easy to use, Easy to deployment, no code development, easy to train

Cons

It would be better if it has a graphic interface for design and follow the process.

Response from Automy

Carlos, thank you so much for your positive feedback. We're happy that you find AUTOMY easy to use and deploy. The new process graphic interface is about to launch, stay tuned for more updates.

Roberto

Focused on business

Its a really powerfull tool on the company

Pros

The ease of solving the load of internal tasks that are repetitive and that do not let people concentrate on the operation of the business

Cons

At this moment nothing everything its good

Cost

Response from Automy

Roberto, thank you so much for your positive feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We're happy that you find AUTOMY easy to use and very accessible. Stay tuned for more updates.

Maria Pilar

GOOD AUTOMATION SYSTEM

I really like it, i think thre´s a few thing that I would like to change, but overall i think its reaaly good.

Pros

That helps keep everything really organized.

Cons

It´s a little hard to use, I would change some things about it.

Response from Automy

Maria Pilar, thank you so much for your positive feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. Stay tuned for more updates.

Ruth

Industry: Renewables & Environment

El mejor software de automatización

muy buena

Pros

nos da la facilidad para integrar procesos entre areas

Cons

todo me ha gustado y me gustaria aprender mas

por recomendaciones

Response from Automy

Thank you so much for your positive feedback Ruth. We are glad you think AUTOMY is a great tool for business process automation. We are glad you want to learn more. Stay tuned for more updates coming soon.

Sergio

March 2022

Automy: Interesting & Useful tool

Above expectations, makes my job easier

Pros

User friendly interface. Achieve process efficiency, a tool that manages to shorten times, clarify flows, provide security and facilitate approvals/reviews. Many number of options that allow you to adapt the tool to your workflow.

Cons

Certain options that are in the process of being implemented and that could further facilitate the elaboration of automatic flows and forms

Iits an amazing app

its perfect, and easy to use

Pros

The app works perfectly, it helps us every week to manage the hours of our team, and we manage to have perfect reports.

Cons

i think its ok just the way it is, i dont see problems.

Response from Automy

Thank you!

Delfina

Industry: Online Media

Improve UX

Is easy to use

Pros

I like that in a few clicks I can sort my time keeping details.

Cons

UX. I am just an user, so maybe there are features the admin can change and I am not aware. But I find it tricky the color of the bottoms. I see them in grey color and it feels is not avalaible to click it.

Response from Automy

Thank you so much for your positive feedback Delfina. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad you think AUTOMY is a great tool for Digital Transformation. Stay tuned for more updates coming soon.

Antonella

Automy

Pros

Se usa muy rapido, un par de clicks y ya hiciste tu trabajo en la app.

Cons

Interfaz gráfica, no es muy lógico, se requiere de cierto pensamiento las primeras veces para cumplir el proceso. Luego se hace rapido.

Response from Automy

Thank you so much for your positive feedback Antonella. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad you think AUTOMY is easy to use. Stay tuned for more updates coming soon.

Roman

Herramienta simple y facil de usar

Pros

Es una herramienta sencilla de usar para el control de horas del personal, se integra e incluye procesos de autorización. Es muy práctica.

Cons

Se podria mejorar la carga de mas de un cliente en simultaneo

Response from Automy

Thank you so much for your positive feedback Roman. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad you think AUTOMY is easy to use. Stay tuned for more updates coming soon.

Agustin

Agility

At first I did not know how to use it, but I quickly understood and I had no more difficulties.

Pros

Allows you to automate various company processes easily.

Cons

Not everything is so intuitive buy is easy to learn.

Response from Automy

Agustin thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are glad you think AUTOMY is easy to use. Stay tuned for more updates coming soon.

LUY

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Una nueva experiencia

Aún no la usó por completo pero se ve bien

Pros

Su rapidez y sencillez para trabajar los procesos de la empresa

Cons

Lo complicado por falta de capacitación física y que no es tan amigable

Response from Automy

Hey Luy, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We're happy that you find AUTOMY easy to use. Stay tuned for more updates.

Katherine

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

As user

Pros

Easy to understand and the work flow is trackable

Cons

The approbations needed are not flexible

Response from Automy

Katherine, thank you so much for your positive feedback. We're happy that you find AUTOMY easy to use and very accessible. Stay tuned for more updates.

AUTOMY