All monday.com Reviews

March 2022

Monday.com User Review

Nadeem

January 2023

Is Monday.com the Perfect Solution for Collaboration and Productivity?

Monday.com is a powerful and user-friendly project management & collaboration platform that offers a wide range of features and capabilities. Some of the features that I have used so far have had a very positive impact on increasing the efficiency of managing small-mid size projects.One of the best options that I use extensively is to create custom dashboards with a variety of widgets, such as charts and maps, and to track the progress and analyze data in real-time.Internal communication within teams is another feature that can help large teams spend less time using other modes of communication. Integration with other tools is a feature which I did not yet utilize, but it has a large library of data connectors that allow users to integrate the platform with other tools. Another fantastic option available is to use the mobile app that allows users to access the platform and collaborate with their team on the go.Overall, Monday.com is a comprehensive and user-friendly platform that can greatly improve the efficiency and productivity of teams and organizations.

Pros

One of the stand-out features of Monday.com is the customization options that it allows its users. There are a variety of customization options, including the ability to create custom fields and tags, to tailor the platform to the specific needs of the user.

Cons

Although Monday.com is one of the best tools in its category, the two drawbacks that I consider are that it may have a steep learning curve for some users, particularly for those who are new to project management or collaboration platforms. The second cause of concern about it is that it may not be the most cost-effective option for all users, particularly for those on a tight budget. While Monday.com offers a free version of its platform, the paid plans can be expensive, especially for larger teams.

Katrin

Outstanding Project Management Tool: Monday.com

Overall, monday.com has been an excellent project management tool for our organization. It has allowed us to easily track projects and tasks, and the customization options make it easily adaptable to any project size or type.

Pros

Monday.com is an incredibly versatile and user-friendly project management solution. It is an excellent way to keep track of projects, tasks, and teams, and the ability to customize it with multiple views and workflows makes it great for any size project. The user interface is intuitive, and the feature set is comprehensive.

Cons

The cost of monday.com can be an issue for some smaller businesses. It is also difficult to get the most out of the features and customization options without an in-depth knowledge of the product.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Monday.com offers superior customization capabilities compared to other project management solutions. The interface is also much more intuitive and user-friendly than some of the other tools and its pricing structure is quite reasonable.

Jeremy

It's Just Okay

Pros

The system does help you organize projects and tasks. I loved all the integration options.

Cons

My biggest complaint has been downtime. It seems like the system goes down often. I have numerous complaints from the field regarding uptime or integrations/automations just not working.

Amit

December 2022

Best tool for project management needs

It is easy to navigate, and the interface is straightforward and visually appealing. I have never experienced any issues with the platform, and customer service has always been responsive and helpful. Overall, I am very pleased with my experience with monday.com and would recommend it to others.

Pros

I use Monday.com for the last two years and it has been a valuable piece of my Project management and Operations processes. I have used many online tools over the years, but none of them compare to the productivity and efficiency of Monday.com. It is easy to use and it keeps me organized. It really helps me manage my projects and tasks. I also like the reporting feature because it helps me determine which projects I'm working on are the most profitable and which ones I should prioritize over the others. This tool is great for small businesses and enterprises alike.

Cons

One potential difficulty with Monday.com is the initial setup of your boards and automation. If you are not familiar with the tool.

Reasons for choosing monday.com

There are a few reasons why I chose monday.com over the alternatives.First, monday.com is extremely user-friendly and easy to use.Second, monday.com offers a lot of features and customization options. And third, monday.com has great customer support.Overall, I think monday.com is the best option for project management.

Monday.Com for advice tasks

Very positive experience and we have deployed it throughout our Organisation

Pros

Simple to set up and import existing lists. Easy to set up automated tasks and reminders

Cons

Slightly costly as it works on a per user basis to get the most out of the software. Would be useful to be able to have a master database to read data into - so various lists can be linked

Reasons for choosing monday.com

Whilst a lot of products provide task management, Monday.Com was the closest to Excel with added benefits

Reasons for switching to monday.com

The Excel sheet was dead in the sense that it was not actively reminding staff of deadlines and it does not allow multi user collaboration

January 2023

The monday.com system that facilitates the follow-up of processes between teams.

Task and appointment scheduling;Development and execution of projects.Its mobile version is its differential, besides presenting a quick synchronization.

Pros

Very accessible system, with easy-to-view layouts, self-explanatory commands, and practicality for developing and monitoring tasks between groups.

Cons

You could have more opportunity for customization of tasks/projects in more affordable plans, not just the more expensive ones, which makes implementation unfeasible.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Visualization of the interface and practicality in the commands.

William

Monday.com is a Solid Project Management solution

It is a delight and a clear winner for what I am looking for. Unfortunately, it costs too much for the cheapest plan.

Pros

It is feature-rich and much easier to learn and use than Jira Cloud.

Cons

The least appealing aspect is the Pricing. Other than the Trial Period, it is too costly for 1-2 users.

Reasons for choosing monday.com

It is well thought out, easy to learn and use, less complex than some but satisfies my needs, other than the price.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Jira took me a long time to learn. It is less user-friendly than Monday.com but offers more features and functions. Many of which I do not use.

Daegil

December 2022

Good program, but not essential

Pros

It is good program to use kinds of task management. Our team are using this and it is good to arrange work-to-do list and assign some task

Cons

For me, it is a bit hard to recognize in a minute. It will be great if Monday can improve the logic visual-wise

Reasons for switching to monday.com

It is very simple and easy to recognize to everyone

Mario

Industry: Computer Hardware

Maximizing Productivity with Monday

Pros

Customization: Monday.com allows users to create their own custom boards and workflows to fit their specific needs and processes.Collaboration: The platform has a range of collaboration features, including the ability to share files, assign tasks, and communicate with team members in real-time.Integrations: Monday.com can be integrated with a variety of other tools, such as Google Calendar, Trello, and Slack, which can help to streamline workflows and improve efficiency.User-friendly interface: The platform has a intuitive and user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for users to get started and navigate the various features.

Cons

Cost: Monday.com is a paid platform, and the cost may be a barrier for some users or organizations.Complexity: The platform has a large number of features and customization options, which can be overwhelming for some users. It may take some time to learn how to use all of the features and create custom boards and workflows.Limited mobile app functionality: While Monday.com does have a mobile app, it does not offer the same level of functionality as the desktop version. This can be a limitation for users who need to access the platform on the go.Dependence on internet connection: Monday.com requires an internet connection to access and use, which can be a limitation for users in areas with poor or unstable connectivity.

Dulamragchaa

January 2023

Difficult to manage my departments internal projects without monday.com

Monday.com has allowed everyone on my team , access to an all-round view of our projects, thus leading to more effective management of team projects. Being able to automate repetitive tasks within internal projects , has helped with faster completion of some of our most complex departmental projects.

Pros

Monday.com makes the process of automating projects , to be easily customizable by anyone on my team , without the need of advanced technical knowledge. With a few tweaks and clicks, we have successfully been able to setup sequences of project processes, that work on their own with as little human input as possible.

Cons

I greatly dislike that Monday.com puts major task management features on its highest priced packages. This limits the quality of workflow management , one can accomplish using Monday.coms entry level packages.

Jake

Easy and addicting!

Monday.com makes productivity addicting! Our small team likes seeing our progress and watching as tasks/"pulses" turn green and complete. It's very flexible and customizable. If you can figure out google sheets, you can figure out Monday. Their support team is also pretty good at answering emails quickly and they are very friendly.

Pros

- Monday.com is truly flexible and as easy to customize as a google sheet, but with way more power through smart columns, formulas, automations and integrations - The color coded status column(s) make it easy to see how things are going at a glance and it's addicting to work as a team towards "all greens"! It's like the professional version of "closing the ring" on apple watch or reaching step goals on fitbit. - The mobile app is almost as powerful as the web version, though I do wish they would bring "info boxes" on pulses to mobile since right now you can't see or edit those :(

Cons

- Monday.com is a bit expensive if you're a small team. I wish they had per user licenses for small teams instead of bundles. - The My Week feature is nice to show you all of the tasks from all projects that you have due coming up, but I wish Monday.com let you create a "timeline of timelines" similar to Asana portfolios that let you see how all of your projects are progressing and how much (planned) time is left on them before final deadline etc.

Reasons for choosing monday.com

Basecamp doesn't have things like gantt/timelines built in and, though it's super nice and easy to use esp with clients, it's a bit expensive for a small team and way less flexible than Monday. Write is just way overpriced and has add-on charges for every little feature. We like that Monday.com doesn't charge extra for each individual feature like Wrike does.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Better integrations, easier to use, more flexibility

Nils

March 2022

No more spreadsheets!

Monday.com gives us the freedom to build online tools to manage all daily tasks in our business. The versatility makes it our weapon of choice.

Pros

Monday.com is like a customizable spreadsheet in the cloud. It's easy to build any project management sheet you need. Projects to work on, time tracking, internal training, you name it. Just add the column (like status, text, numbers, formulas, assigned people, etc.) and create groups that make sense to you. Automations save a lot of time doing repetitive project management tasks.

Cons

Subitems are still relatively new, so not all features are working properly yet. New features are being released often, but now I have to use regular items to keep track of time spent per employee.

Reasons for choosing monday.com

It feels more like the style we were familiair with, but without many of the downsides.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

When the team was growing, more and more problems arose when using Excel sheets, like duplicates, old files and a lot of time and effort to keep it look clean. Monday.com gives a more visual experience and drag and drop prevents data from being misplaced.

July 2022

All team members know what to do each week

Apply the status property to automate tasks like as responding to job applications, sending files to an email address, monitoring progress on a project, and notifying relevant parties. Monday.com now has slack integrations, so when an incident is created in a product, our members are alerted in the appropriate slack channel as well as on Monday.com.

Pros

Super easy to set up, and you can keep things basic if you like, or get creative with your tracking. In this way, I know that my team and I are covering all the bases. Our company's record-keeping and responsibility are both enhanced by the software. The responses to inquiries and requests from the support service are prompt, and the help videos are excellent.

Cons

Perhaps this is the cost that new businesses must pay. When you realize the potential of Monday.com and Notion. For a new business, it might be challenging to afford both Notion and monday.com. It may be really convenient to receive a discount for utilizing both applications.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Rather of having to manually compose responses to each inquiry, I can just embed the questionnaire into a Notion page and have all of my team members fill it out and submit it to Monday.com for processing.

Sheila

Almost perfect!

I loved using Monday.com with my own project management and when I was working on other teams. I can say it is just about perfect for larger teams and large projects. If I was to build a project management system it would be very similar to Monday. Can get over complicated as it gets deeper and deeper. Sometimes things got lost because they were so deep in the project. Having subtasks is important but they need to be managed well or they get lost.

Reasons for choosing monday.com

I had already been using it with another team that I worked for. I liked how they used it, but felt lost a lot but thought I'd give it a try so I didn't have to learn a new system.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Monday was more complicated to use and harder for new team members to get used to. ClickUp was more simple and easier to manage for larger projects.

Melissa

May 2022

A huge assistance in keeping us on track with our job

As a group, we're making use of Monday.com. I had no idea what to anticipate, but I was pleasantly surprised right away. You should use this program if you want your team to be able to communicate and keep tabs on their progress. You may set up a "dashboard" for each project, assign individuals to each job, set a due date, and so forth.

Pros

Our company made use of Monday.com. I've had a wonderful time with monday.com. Personal and business endeavors alike benefit from my usage of this tool. Using it, I'm able to get things done. Depending on the team's progress, each assignment might be given to one or more persons. It's the go-to tool for getting things done in general since we can do so much more with it.

Cons

When more than two persons (3+) are involved in a project, a payment plan is required. A larger crew means a higher price tag. If you know how to utilize the tool effectively, taking a plan is in your best interest monday.com.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Very user-friendly program. One of the coolest features is that our staff can utilize it on both the web and mobile devices. Project progress may be monitored from any location, as long as we have an Internet connection. We enjoy it since we can build projects, add team members to work on it, and add tasks to it.

Kim