All MaintainX Reviews

Justin

Recreational Facilities and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed December 2020

This is the CCMS YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR

It has been a time saver for us.

PROS

Price, app, features, chat functions, customer service

CONS

Notifications, I wish I could select the Notifications that are sent out

Customer service, app

Clarissa

Commercial Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Great Tool for PM's

This software has really helped streamline our Work Order process. Before, we were still using paper and a fax machine to send and track all of our daily work orders for multiple properties. MaintainX has helped us and our Maintenance Team to get to work orders faster and more efficiently. They are able to receive alerts right away when there are new work orders without making a trip to the main office to pick up a piece of paper. We were able to get rid of the dreaded Work Order Tracking Binder... and, we are reducing paper waste and helping the environment, win-win!

PROS

Ease of use. We have a few users who are not 'tech-savvy', but they were able to pick up this new tool and put most (if not all) of the functions to great use! So far, so good!

CONS

We really have not come across any features we haven't liked. There are some that we just don't use, but it's as simple as that, we just don't use them!

Ease of use and cost

Reviewed February 2022

decent for an entry level program

Decent program to track work orders and manage assets. Very easy to use. Mobile app is helpful. not impressed with overall features and functionality. Data input way too time consuming.

PROS

Very easy to use, mobile app is helpful.

CONS

inability to mass edit in spreadsheet format, worksheets are time consuming and basic. Lack space to input details such as component info for equipment, specs, etc. Lack of many desired features and functionality. mobile app doesnt show all info or allow editing of info when it comes to inventory control etc.

Reasons for switching to MaintainX

AMMS program and backup data was lost. Prefer to switch back to amms after trying maintainx

Hi there, Thanks for leaving a review for MaintainX. We are sorry to hear that your experience has been anything less than exceptional so far. We have a team available to assist with data input and help set up your organization for you. We would love the opportunity to learn more about your feedback and ensure that we have enabled all the functionality you are looking for. If we are missing any functionality, our team would love to understand what you need so we can include it on our roadmap. Feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. Best, MaintainX

Replied March 2022

Angel Ivan

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2022

MaintainX Its the best choice fot a preventive maintenance control

We reduce the down time machine for not maked maintenance and failures, and prevents the damage for the machines

PROS

The price is to small for the offered featuresits too easy to use , a friendly software easy to learn how to use

CONS

only the reports has problems, i think that use too much paper to print, but if you have only a digital management is no problem for that

Reasons for switching to MaintainX

I can change my work and MaintainX is the software used in my new company

Caleb

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Great CMMS

PROS

I like the user friendly interface and how simple it is for my team to use the app and track work orders.

CONS

There are a few features I would like to be added but have already spoken with the development team about it.

Price and user friendliness

10/22

Reviewed January 2023

The CMMS that improves the maintenance effectiveness

Before Maintainx we used to use a simple Access file, almost useless. It is much easier than maintenance module of common ERP. After a few weeks after we start both the requestor (production) and user (maintenance staff) were very satisfied. The MaintainX staff is always supportive.

PROS

It is very user friendly from desktop and mobile. It's ready to use and doesn't need long time for set-up. Easy to integrate with ERP and other tool.

CONS

The way an expired due date for an acitivity is shown should be improved

Reason for choosing MaintainX

Much more simpler and effective

Brett

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed January 2023

MaintainX best CMMS hands down!

Being able to see where my crew spend their time is critical for me. This tells the company where to spend their money to get more production from machinery.

PROS

Honestly the backup received from your online support is outstanding. We have I been left in the dark unable to figure out something. The help with creating procedures from paper copies within my company and being able to digitalise them so all crews can use them when required is one of the best parts I love about MaintainX

CONS

Definitely! Something that gets me is not being able to add more the one asset to a work order. If I have 5 machines that require preventative maintenance on the same day. I want to be able to add all the assets and not have to make up 5 work orders.

Reason for choosing MaintainX

Ease of use. Especially when having a field of older generation.

Benjamin

Security and Investigations, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2023

MaintainX has Been a Valuable Tool

MaintainX is our organization's first CMMS. MaintainX has helped streamline facilities' work order requests and management. As our business rapidly grows, having a cloud-based platform that is accessible to any of our remote sites is a massive win for us.

PROS

Working in a critical industry, Facilities uptime and preventative maintenance are everything! MaintainX has helped us reduce downtime and improve our organization's reliability. This all comes while still being a fraction of the cost of other solutions.

CONS

I wish there were options to build reports based on the original purchase price of assets vs maintenance and operations costs for LCA purposes.

Cost, ease of use

Gerry

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Amazing support from the MX team has given us insight into our team capacity and increased our throughput of jobs, all through this single program. Since implementation, there hasn't been any job that has been forgotten which has increased trust in our organisation.

PROS

Straightforward to implement and easily scalable. Software is laid out logically with features easy to use. Filter buttons are simple and quick, with options to save current filters.

CONS

It's not possible to create a job 'sequence'. If using the work order function as a task list with multiple tasks, other than giving them High/Med/Low priority, it's not possible to show that specific jobs have to be completed before a different task. In the app, there is not a 'sort by' function for work orders in calendar view.

Reason for choosing MaintainX

Work order creation was easier.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Great value, easy to use and to simple to implement

I've really enjoyed working with the MaintainX team, they are responsive and genuinely care about making improvements. One aspect that I had not imagined would make such a difference was the request management ability - this has saved us a huge amount of time and effort.

PROS

I really appreciate how configurable the modules are, and the amount of reports available from Day 1. The support team has also been great in responding to issues we encounter and making customizations.

CONS

While the mobile app is great, I wish there were a few more features available compared to the desktop view.

Reason for choosing MaintainX

MaintainX not only provided a robust solution for our needs, it's also excellent value for the cost.

Reasons for switching to MaintainX

Our old CMMS, MP2, was very out-of-date and no longer supported.

Daisy

Facilities Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Grows with your needs!

We have enjoyed partnering with MaintainX and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a great asset in getting us what we need to be successful with the product! He helped create some of our procedure pages and that was HUGE!

PROS

We started using MaintainX about 6 months ago and what we like most is that they are always improving their product. They take what the customer needs and works to implement the closest version of what is needed.

CONS

The reports are not very easy to filter and are not able to be fully customized, yet. However, they are better than other systems we have seen and MaintainX is consistently improving the capabilities. The other piece I wish was improved is the layout of the exported work order. It is not very pretty and cannot, at this time, be customized to remove the information I don't need.

Reason for choosing MaintainX

We chose MaintainX specifically because it was a new and growing product. We felt the products bones were good and seeing where the product was moving was exactly where we needed to be. The cost is on point with the product and is manageable for a newer company, like ours.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2021

Great Product for you Facility

Really enjoy. Our Team has embraced it and it definitely keeps us on track with building maintenance

PROS

Very thorough once you have the platform....covers the entire buiding

CONS

Takes a little longer for users to load in requests compared to other products. Its outputs are much more detailed so I am certain that has something to do with it

Reasons for switching to MaintainX

The no longer supported a computer based platform

Jason

Machinery, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2022

One of the best!

PROS

Maintain X is easy to setup and maintain. It is easy to use and train others to use. The app comes in handy.

CONS

Procedure Library needs better organization

Reasons for switching to MaintainX

Hippo was way to complicated to setup and streamline and was WAY too expensive

Albert

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Awesome Product!

I am a fleet/equipment manager that is still on the road driving. I am way from the office whether it is driving or turning wrenches with my mechanics. I play many roles and have a hard time keeping track of equipment, costs, repairs, purchase orders, vendors, etc. MaintainX help me regain control as a fleet equipment manager.

PROS

While I don't usually contact customer service unless I have an idea to improve, it is always a quick response. - Work Orders are simple and easy to create - Asset Tracking - Purchase Orders are an awesome addition - Inventory/Parts Tracking is great - Requestors are free and are able to see the work on the work order they prepare The software is clean and simple. It is easy to use and so much you can do with it. I have a lot of favorite features. I like that I can add pictures for the parts, SDS to the chemicals I inventory.

CONS

This software does what I need it to do. The only con that I have is there are items that need to be improved on. However, if you contact MaintainX, they take you idea into consideration and add the feature. I hope they add the ability to approve purchase orders from the phone.

Reason for choosing MaintainX

I chose MaintainX because it was easy to set up. All the other products seemed like I had to go all in at first. MaintainX allowed me to start simple with free use. Then I bumped up to the basic and then finally to premium. I also like the pricing is by person and not role. Pricing is also competitive. I would eventually like to check out if there are benefits to the enterprise side, but I brought this product in for the transportation department of the company I work for. I would eventually like the manufacturing side of the company use it for their maintenance department.

Kevin