• Pros

• "Orgzit has helped in organizing data on the platform itself. I find it relaxing that my data is secure. The software UI is user friendly and it is accessible easily. "

• "easy access, easy to add columns and make changes"

• "You will get the best customer support for sure"

• Cons

• "They can improve training manuals although their support team is great in explaining every feature and we were practically hand held at every step of the implementation."

• "difficult reporting, we cannot use multiple columns"

• "Orgzit have enough features to fulfil my entire business needs. "

Browse Orgzit Reviews

Great Organizational Tool

We run an event management company and keeping a track of all the events has never been easier before. With the Project Management Launcher, we are more efficient now and it helps our team to finish their respective tasks before the deadline. The easy to use interface helps us to check the progress timely and we take the actions accordingly if anything goes wrong.

Pros

Reasonable monthly cost Varied integrations

Cons

We have been using orgzit from 2 months. We haven't face any issues as of now.

Haya from Ftrendy

Great Software for Workflow Management

To conduct our regular operations, our staff greatly relied on spreadsheets and emails. We refer to spreadsheet for virtually everything from sharing job programs, monitoring new products, managing product stocks, to following up with prospects on a regular basis. Leads were becoming lost. Best effect was hauled by after-sales section. The plans went haywire since the group began losing its alignment to the company vision and mission. Anxious we checked out nearly every potential remedy to streamline our business processes. We touch base with Salesforce, Zoho, however, found out that there were just vanilla alternatives present on the marketplace. There was no way I might get a customized solution that may tackle my company certain challenges -- of course inside the budget and deadline that I had in my own mind. Considering switching into Orgzit, that has saved substantial quantity of money before spent on IT administrative and maintenance jobs through using features like real time collaboration, centralized location for document sharing, and job assigning.Our Business development group has completely embraced the chance to effortlessly share awareness, sales collaterals, work collectively on business opportunities, and also perform a great deal more. With analytics and reporting, now we get a 360 degree perspective of direct stream, pending jobs, accomplished jobs, etc. and has finally led to enhanced customer service and decreased reaction time.All as a result of Orgzit!

Pros

Ease of use, There are many workflow management systems that are changing the way the way people work. As I evaluate my options, I don't fall in features-rich trap, I chose Orgzit as my workflow management software because I believe its simple and easy use of operation worked best for our team.

Jahanvi from Spans Envirotech

Industry: Environmental Services

One application that really meets most of our business management requirements

I am SMB owner with a team of about 15+ engineers. We provide environmental engineering consulting and project services to municipalities and industrial clients. We were managing most of our business using spreadsheets and WhatsApp. With Orgzit we have managed to significantly digitize most of our operations - including lead management, proposal management, management accounts, expense reporting and tracking, project management and reporting from field operations (construction sites + operating water treatment assets). We have been using Orgzit for over 4 months and were one of the very first few users so we got high quality support from the founders of Orgizt. We wish them well and hope Orgzit team continues to develop more useful features for small businesses. Some features we would like: - email integration for external communications - invoicing so that we can get the only other thing for which we currently need to rely on a separate SaaS application

Pros

- One application to run our daily operations on. - Ease of use and literally very low requirement for training - free plan for small teams & unlimited trials and even the paid plan for SMBs is very affordable

Cons

- a little difficult to built custom applications, a more friendly interface to build applications would be highly useful - inability to do invoicing from Orgzit (we currently use a different SaaS application)

Response from P3Infotech Solutions

Replied April 2017

Thank you Jahanvi for being a valued user and thank you for believing in our vision and providing us the initial support. We are working on some cool new features (including some Spans has asked for). Look for updates in your email :)

Vinod from SustainAsia

Orgzit has provided a comprehensive solution for our project management and business management needs. It is simple to use and our team which were hooked on MS Excel and Trello had no problems migrating to Orgzit

Pros

- Easy to use, this was critical for us in selecting Orgzit - Provides a simple, effective solution for our company's key business management needs. We are currently using Orgzit for CRM, Project Management and managing fields operations that includes managing about 30 remote people and client's assets on a few different construction sites - cost effective (we are on the Super Teams plan)

Cons

- We are generally happy with the solution Orgzit provides and don't quite have any major cons, except a few things that we would like to see included in the application eg. ability to create invoices/ field report sheets - we would like to get a map view to be able to track our field agents and assets - the reports on the Android mobile app are a little slow to load.

Vidita from The Design Village

Orgzit Review

Pros

Orgzit is an amazing cloud-based business management software that has helped me eliminate the use of multiple excel spreadsheets and bring all my data in place. In this way, I could fetch my data easily without wasting time. The best thing about Orgzit is that it does not require one to put in any code to operate and everything is automated. I can add reminders, tasks, view my progress reports, etc

Cons

Orgzit is Less attractive aesthetically.

Response from P3Infotech Solutions

Replied August 2019

Thank you Vidita. Really appreciate your positive response.