• Pros

• "Easy to use and continuously adding to its functionalities "

• "Its very easy to learn. Great interface . Process Street is updating constantly and are good at listening to user feed back."

• "Very good tool - Process Street! We use it for our process and test suite! Very reliable and very easy to use! "

• Cons

• "Functionality-wise, Process Street is great. But in terms of the UI it feels like the app needs a makeover."

• "Minor user interface issues or gaps (zoom issues with critical path, lack of "indent" option for tasks). Overall not a big deal compared to all the benefits."

• "More native integrations would be nice, but I'm sure they're coming! I've tried so many productivity tools and the negatives are really so few with Process Street. Well done team. Keep going!"

Browse Process Street Reviews

Greg

Industry: Veterinary

I wish all software companies were run like these guys do!

We're not your typical tech or online company using SaaS systems to run and manage their business - we are a veterinary company with remote users in multiple cities, and using SaaS software in our industry is rare. This is compounded by the fact most in our industry are not technically savvy or experienced - so computer systems have to be VERY simple and easy to learn and use. What we do have in common with many tech companies is that we are fast growing, and that is difficult to manage in such a traditional, staid industry. (We were listed as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies in 2016). We run our entire company on cloud based systems, and Process Street is far and away the favorite piece of technology we use. As a long time entrepreneur (and business coach) I always wished there was a simple way to document and manage process and procedures inside my companies, and could never find a tool to do it. Until Process Street. The product itself is brilliant, and is incredible for developing an online employee manual, corporate processes and procedures, and managing regular activities that take place inside any business - hiring, managing, operations, maintenance, etc. But where Process Street really stands out is the fantastic service and support that is both responsive and helpful. This team REALLY wants to hear how to improve their product. They've painstakenly taken the time to listen to my gripes and whining about shortcomings and not just promised solutions in the future - they've built and implemented them. Honestly, there is nothing negative I can say about Process Street, and it has literally transformed the way we do business. We've won awards for our customer service, our innovative approach to business, and sheer growth. And I truly credit a significant amount of our business success (and my personal sanity) to Process Street and what it does for our organization.

Pros

- Very intuitive and easy to learn for even the most tech illiterate users - Magical interface that is constantly being refined and enhanced - Responsive interface is BEAUTIFUL on a smart phone or iPad (no need for an app) - Very clever features that rely heavily on APIs and other apps to extend it's benefit and value - Highly responsive service and support that tries to bring solutions - Regularly releasing GREAT new features and enhancements that add more value - There truly is no other product on the market like this - if you're a small business owner, THIS IS YOUR SOLUTION for dealing with Processes, Procedures and Policies!

Cons

- It's unfortunate they don't build CRM, email marketing, help desk, VoiP phone system or team chat software .. because we'd buy them all if they were 1/2 as good as Process Street - sorry to drop the ball on a balanced review - but really, these guys are awesome and I cannot think of anything bad to say. Except maybe their logo is very similar to Help Scout's logo (which we also use) so sometimes I get confused between their short cuts on by browser bar. That's the best I can come up with. (really, it's the same blue!)

Devin from SJA Property Management

Helpful software

Good. We enjoy the product and the people

Pros

It has really allowed us to become a process driving company. Less ambiguity and better consistency of service.

Cons

The user interface could be better. How the information is displayed to the user should be more customization.

Reasons for Choosing Process Street

It was recommended to us

Sorin from Marketing & Advertising

Top notch organization tool for big and small teams

Creating a simple system to show other teams how to do things is wonderful. Process Street makes it dead simple to upload videos and you get them transcoded right away. The UI makes is awesome for us to use it and consume content quickly.

Pros

- Easy to use: Very simple interface. Easy to get started adding files and organizing content. - Free (unlimited) video uploads: Not really sure the setup on this, but my free account seems to have video storage+usage for free, for an unlimited number. - Great for courses: The interface is wonderful for creating a database of internal/public courses.

Cons

- Basic uploading options: Drag and drop is fine, but I would've loved to see something more advanced, like automatic upload scheduling. - (Too) simple organization systems: I haven't seen any tagging options. It's mostly just folders and sub-folders. - Weird errors: At times videos wouldn't transcode or some files wouldn't be recognized right away.

James from Octopus Labs

Good for simple checklists; Bad for complex processes

Pros

Full range of possible fields. Drag and drop system for creating checklists. Integration with Zapier

Cons

Slow to make changes to functionality: If you update a Checklist template it breaks the conditionality of all active checklists. This is a known issue but has taken them over 3 months to fix. Conditionality is limited to tasks, not elements within tasks. Conditionality does not include 'and/or' statements only 'if' statements. You view conditionality as a list of statements, which gets really hard to organise and find items if you have more than 15 statements. When trying to analyse data from a collection of checklists, you cannot filter for specific tasks easily. You need to unselect the items you do not want to see. So if you have more than 20 items (which you definitely will!) its labourious to unselect them all. The 'merge' functionality that lets you pipe prior answers through to other sections of the checklists is fragile. Instead of used a field is to identify the item to be merged, they use the name of the field. So if you make a change to the field name/question it will break the piping. If they used field ID's it would not break when you make such changes.

Craige Hardel from Hardel Enterprises

Process Management made easy

Process street makes it easy to track and manage performance across various verticals and activities. Ir takes a bit to setup but once you get the hang of it, it's easy to use.

Pros

Process street makes it easy to have all steps, processes and procedures in one place. It saves time and make me more efficient.

Cons

No offline version. As nice it is to track processes, using it with the internet on is distracting and doesn't allow for deep planning.

Reasons for Choosing Process Street

More organized trackable workflow to manage processes not just tasks.

ALI REZA from Hepco Construction Ltd

Advance Your Approach for Efficiency

It is one of the best applications to develop process for your activities. The cloud archive is a big plus for process sharing via a weblink to any smart device. (involving the team and crew further where we want to enhance the construction quality and processes)

Pros

It is easy to use. Run. share, and track your processes using this software. The project templates you design can hold/archive your documents; and you will always have the latest revisions on plans/documents attached. (so the whole team that you have shared the process is always updated)

Cons

Although very easy to use and effective, it lacks few programming options, that further enhances the capacity of creating dynamic templates/processes.

Amare from KW Fairfax Gateway

Life changing product

Exciting and Motivated to build and grow my business with the help of process street. Thank you guys!

Pros

Every little detail that could come up in a process is well thought out. Brilliant people, systems and processes all around. They lead by example- the way process street conduct their business is so streamlined and inspiring.

Cons

There is nothing I did not like about Process Street.

Tyrone from Kasmaire media

Beautiful software

Pros

This software saved me a lot of money and time to create the same system from the ground up. I love this system

Cons

None I love this product and how you can implement it into your website

kevin from Visionforce Solutions

Great for small business owners

The best part of apps like these is reading through the roadmap of upcoming and planned features coming in 2020!

Pros

Currently using the app through a trial account and I will definitely switch to a paid account once the trial is up. Repeating task on a per client basis is very easy when your process is streamlined into a list that you run. I like that I can hire a freelancer to help with a big project and send them a process list to run on their end so they can handle their task exactly how I want it!

Cons

I had UI issues with text acting wonky. Support located the error and responded to my inquiry fast and showed me how to fix the problem even though it was my fault through the use of a faulty chrome extension.

MANUEL from 123 UP AND ADAM INC

Effective & Efficient

Pros

Every time I get an email from them it's not just an article I read. No they send great relevant material. I can't say nothing bad about this company. To me its one of the best companies it's product is a must. I believe your love it to. Manuel Martinez

Cons

Nothing as of yet relating to the product

Kimberly from The Wright Center for Women's Health

Absolutely Amazing

It helped me to organize and to have all my information, forms, etc. in one place. The blogs, webinars, support and podcasts have also helped me with organization and growth of my business. Our rep has given me a lot of tips on what I need to do to use it more effectively. Every time I talk to him, I learn something else. I'm looking forward to actually creating a real template to run as a checklist on my staff trainings which we do every week. I hadn't even considered doing that until he mentioned it. He's helping me to run my business more effectively.

Pros

I must say that I am not a computer savvy person and I totally resisted even using it, but it has been a great place to store all of my information for my business. I'm sure this is not the most inherently valuable thing in the product within itself but the thing I have found the most valuable is the support! OMG, all of their team members have been helpful and when you ask for help, someone actually responds. They have these awesome informational blogs and podcasts that help you with your business and even webinars which help to make sure you're aware of all of the features that they have. But I must say, the guy I have dealt with the most, our rep is crazy phenomenal! Like I said, I'm not a computer savvy person so I'm very satisfied with the very basic way I'm using Process Street and how it has helped me to organize my information (which the place I'm coming from was a horrible disorganizational mess just to put things into perspective) but this dude really wants me to use Process street to the utmost of it's capabilities. He said I'm using it at only 20% of it's capacity and I'm happy with that. Just imagine if I get to 50% or 80% of it's abilities. Seriously, this guy really cares about how he can help you to use process street better, giving you tailor made tips and information and thereby strengthening your business and helping it to grow. Thank you so much Process street for hiring such a caring, wonderful, supportive and strong team!

Cons

My cons are probably not very fair, because I am not very "techy" but it did take me some time to get to the point where I am now with Process Street and I'm sure that part of my not using it to it's fullest capacity is partly due to my lack of computer literacy so it's a good thing that their support is so wonderful. Otherwise, I'm sure I wouldn't haven't gotten as far as I have. So my con I guess is more so about myself than Process Street. But I would say that what I liked the least is the pain, time and effort it took me to figure it out and the ongoing time and effort it will take to use it more to it's fullest potential. But with their support , I know that the time and effort put in is going to more than pay off in the end. I believe the value that Process Street brings way outweighs the time, effort and costs of the product. The support is just amazing and that's such a huge part of their value. Alright, I guess the following isn't the major stregnth of their support, but they have these really super cool accents too! Okay, I'm a raving fan. I don't have anything to say I like least about this software.

June 2016

Tim

June 2016

How to do things right

Process.st has made a world of difference in the work of everyone in the office at my job. I work in the social services field at an organization that has a fixed income and a fairly high turnover rate for staff. From the fixed income standpoint, Process.st offers a ton of features at no cost to my entire team. This has given me the ability as the office manager to have confidence in my employees and be able to spot check them as I have time. Any organization w/ a fixed income truly needs to make the most of what they have, and Process.st allows us to do that. We serve ~60 people at my location and we need to keep many many many documents up-to-date and maintain consistency in the way we do things. Thanks to Process.st for making it so much simpler! From the staff turnover standpoint, Process.st lets me create processes for others to follow. This is a giant aid in training new staff because I can run some checklists and have them learn while being productive. This has lowered the need for my involvement in training and therefore given me more time to be productive on my own work. Thanks Process.st!

Pros

Great functionality in creating checklists and adding features to them. The continued addition of new features is something that really sets Process.st apart from others. Great customer service! Anytime I send out a chat question to Vinay or whoever is online, they respond pretty quickly. Also, knowing who is online and being able to follow up w/ that person is very helpful!

Cons

Administrative controls only come w/ pay version. As I mentioned in my review, at an organization w/ a fixed income and HIPAA responsibilities, it would make my life soooo much easier if I could set admin controls in the free version. I currently have to be very careful w/ the checklists I create and make sure that no identifiable info can be seen.

Troy from RockStar Empires

Most Valuable Tool in the Business

We are a digital publishing company with a remote team of 10 scattered across the globe. In order to maintain consistency (or at least try) across our platform it is imperative that we have processes in place so that all team members can work together. The deep integration between Process Street and Zapier has made it the most valuable tool in our business. We try and keep our team within the Process Street interface is much as possible to follow checklists and add data to forms. Then we use Zapier to manipulate that data and push it around to the other third-party apps that drive our business. We have just scratched the surface in terms of what is possible and as the team at Process Street continue to roll out more features (like task-based assignment) this tool will just become more and more valuable. And their customer support is truly outstanding. Our business would be screwed without Process Street.

Pros

The ability to trigger Zaps based on the completion of individual tasks or entire checklists and the form fields functionality they have built allow us to maintain consistent data entry across our remote team and multiple third-party tools.

Cons

At this stage I cannot assign individual tasks within a process to various team members, however I am of the understanding that they are working on this.

Rajul from Positive Partnerships Limited

Versatile tool for process building, getting organised, delegating projects and even writing

Pros

For anyone who needs to make sense of complexity, this is an invaluable tool, largely because unlike many web tools it's not bloated! The simple, minimalistic interface is ideally designed for clear thinking and has helped me structure not just my existing processes but also develop new ideas. Lately I've even started to use it to write complex blog posts because it is far more user-friendly and versatile than MS Word or Wordpress, allowing you to import different media types with a click. There is something relaxing as well as productive about the way this tool is designed. You can export processes to delegate a complex series of tasks to someone via email and make it look easy. It is well-priced for what it offers - a tool that can have a real impact on the way you run and grow your business. Support so far has been excellent.

Cons

Occasionally crashed in the past when auto-saving - but they seem to have ironed out this and other small glitches. Inability to add certain formats is annoying at times e.g. tables I hope they resist the temptation to add too many new features that would make it bloated like everything else. So far it has been kept refreshingly clean and functional - long may this continue!

Kim from Genoo, LLC

Standard Processes Minimize Training Costs

It has allowed us to standardize the way things get done, and document processes that are repetitively done with our customers, so we can scale our staff and get people productive a lot faster than traditional hiring and training. We love Process Street!

Pros

I love that we can create the process steps we need for all of our standard processes. We can create mandatory steps, and we can also see where a process is, and if someone is out, another person can pick it up and complete it. It's brilliant!!

Cons

I would like a way to share processes with other Process.St customers -- so they can have the processes within their Process.St account -- ideally, I would like to share an entire folder of processes with someone - and that would prompt them to set up their own Process.St account, and import the processes to their account. We would like to share these processes with our customers who need guidance on implementing certain things in their business... and it would be a way we could help Process.St grow, while serving our own customers and the growth of their businesses as well.

Tim from Royal Lyons

Process Street - Everything is a System!

Process street has allowed me to take ideas in my head and get them out so others can test and improve. It's incredibly powerful and useful for the procedural task. I love how easy it is to use and the team at Process.st are always making solid changes. Couldn't do my job well without it where systemizing tasks is a priority and iterations are a mandatory part of a numbers game.

Pros

Great UI experience, friendly support, and feature-rich. Intuitive, super easy to use, and professional. Extensive tutorials and examples of use. Share your systems and repeat tasks without error. Collaborative workflows and procedure documents created in moments. Ability to schedule is a life-saver. All changes are auto-saved.

Cons

No option for sub-folders. No mobile app yet but I imagine it's on the way. Honestly not much to complain about with this product. Developer is on top of it and very forward-thinking.

Bob from Alarca Realty

Great Workflow Software

Using Process St has been a game-changer for our business. We've helped several other firms implement it and they have all had similar results. I highly recommend Process St!

Pros

The ability to customize checklists with due dates, assignments and conditional logic. We also utilize the "Overview" of each checklist (which is also customizable) to get a quick view of the status of all the checklists in progress. The Inbox for each team member lets us see the open tasks for everyone and adjust workload or add staff as needed. Finally, the ability to add screenshots, videos, documents, etc. to each step ensures that our team knows exactly how the process should be executed.

Cons

There's very little we don't like about Process St. Their team is very responsive and is continuously adding features to the product.

Sean from ProAutomated

Industry: Industrial Automation

Process Street

Overall Process Street has completely redefined our training process and has allowed me to significantly streamline our process. It has allowed me to eliminate webforms for reporting trainee info, checklists, and quiz/test scores. Unfortunately, I found Process Street after I devoted literal days to coding googlesheets and webforms to track and sort all of the data but better late than never!

Pros

I manage training at my company and have found it difficult to maintain a consistent and standard process between trainers. Steps in our training may be skipped or lost between hand offs from one trainer to the next. Checklists would be checked off as complete at the end of each week regardless of any missed steps. Process street has allowed me to provide my trainers with a one-site solution which allows them to follow the agenda, present the material, assign quizzes and tests, and have the scores tracked automatically all by following links right in the process template. Everyone who has used this new process has loved it and I've found that I very rarely need to prompt anyone to complete any steps.

Cons

I'm still learning my way around the conditional logic and the use of variables so this could be user error, but I would like to use this system to track the names, information, and documents of my trainees in each class. It's a little cumbersome to do that with the current options. For example, I created a drop down to select the total number of trainees in a class, up to 6. I then created 6 tasks - 1 shows for 1 trainee, 2 for 2, etc. When reporting names, info, and files in an email the generated email includes the variable callouts for each missing trainee instead of being blank.

Aron from .

August 2016

Very helpful checklist / process management app!

I've used this app to help set up meeting structures with my team. We have a set checklist of items to talk about on a regular basis, and this app helps us to move through them together, with visual aids and reminders, with checklists, and more, in a way that we choose. I also use it for repeating processes in my own planning, journaling, and decision making. I've taken checklists from personal development speakers and writers, and broken their ideas/suggestions into tasks. With Process.St, i can set them up with reminders, visuals, and videos in ways that help me cruise through these tasks to get the results smoothly and easily.

Pros

The ability to quickly edit and customize a process is very helpful. The development team has also been very helpful and responsive.

Cons

Not much - it's clean, it just works, and the team seems to be focused on improving. Ah! I know - there's no mobile app yet ;-)

Nathan from Automatiza.me

Task management done right.

This software has way more things than the ones I have described. It is well worth checking and evaluating all the benefits you can get from using it yourself. Your company will definitively benefit from it, so it is a must for everyone.

Pros

With process street you can manage tasks, and while at it you can assign them and create documentation related to the processes It is a workflow and process management software that provides a simple and powerful way to manage recurring checklists and procedures in the business. with a simple interface it lets you create structured documents in seconds, with drag and drop functionalities that make it easy for anyone to use. As a user, you can quickly create and assign checklist workflows to your team and track activity from the dashboard and get notified when tasks are done.

Cons

There is nothing not to like. It is a lot of information to start with however, they over deliver (never a bad thing really) information on how to use their system, samples, advice, instructions. So the problem here is there is too much if you are just starting out. It is always best to have one path so users can see the basics and then give access to everything else (just my opinion)

Jody from Foster & Tarrant

This service has changed the way our small office works...for the better

Pros

We have a micro business, so custom software is out of our price range. The software made specifically for our industry doesn't deal with checklists or have the ability to allocate tasks to other members. I've tried a lot of other software to do what ProcessSt does this it is the first one that everyone in the office likes and USES; one of our staff members is not very good with anything computer related however she loves ProcessSt so that alone makes it a winner. ProcessStreet has: - been easy for us to set up as we need it and use straight away. - made systemising our processes possible in the limited time we have, which has made it possible for us put people who are new to our industry to work in a useful way very quickly - sped up many of our processes by being able to click links, download forms, and send template emails directly from the task at hand (faster for everyone using it, and easy for new staff to pick up).

Cons

Occasional dropouts. Due to updates I presume. They happen in the middle of the day but as we're in Australia, I suspect these are happening at night with the majority of their customers in mind.

Andreea Laura from Touch Media 360

Is great for content creators and for managers that want to give access to the internal procedures.

I use Process Street with my husband. We usually use it to save our courses and to give access only to certain people. It's kind of personal Udemy. You can upload videos, documents, images and text. You can also chat online based on the stuff loaded on Process Street.

Pros

What I like is that you can have online access to your documents, easily organize the items, and watch the video and leave comments. I assume that Process Street is also useful to give access to internal procedures in a company, although I did not use it for this. The application can also be integrates with many other organizational applications to keep track of what you are doing or what changes you make and downloading documents from here.

Cons

I would have liked it if the folders had a picture and a brief description. I mean not to be exactly like the documents from computer, plain.

Extremely powerful, effective tool for helping us organize our SOPs and organizational processes.

Pros

Versatile. Customizable. Powerful integration with other apps through Zapier. Excellent tutorials and instructions. Outstanding blog posts with broad range of business advice and perspective. Very, very impressed with this product and the way it has developed over the last couple of years. We use it every day and continue to see ways that it can help improve our company. Highly recommended.

Cons

I don't have any critical feedback, really. Offering more flexibility with rich text formatting on outgoing emails, and the ability for emails to contain GSuite email signatures of the sender by default would be a nice-to-have, but this is a really minor item.

Kelly

The best system for Task Management

My company has used the process street for over a year now and it is fantastic! It is a great way to keep things organized amongst our team and an excellent time saver. We no longer have to rely on and overfilled large calendar to decipher what tasks need to get done on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis. It is all in Process Street! The ability to communicate with team members throughout completing a task is key less confusing emails since you can go directly to the task you are referring to and look at the comments!

Pros

Organized, easy to use and a great way to communicate with your team and keep everyone and everything on track!

Cons

If ever the free version becomes unavailable, this would be a con as it is a large expense.

Farai from SME Association of Zimbabwe

Great software for standardising processes in small and medium businesses!

Process Street completely transformed the way we do business. We were struggling to scale up our client base and business due to lack of a way to ensure consistent and complete servicing. Thanks to Process Street, that is now a thing of the past. Its advanced logic features enable customisation of generic templates to suit particular customers' needs, without losing the robustness of having a standard template to baseline all customers against. I am more than delighted with Process Street!

Pros

-Enables standardisation of processes across multiple locations, and multiple employees. -Easy to set up -Advanced functionality -Dynamic and scalable -Fantastic value for money

Cons

-Should incorporate ability to evaluate individual performance periodically (i.e. enable aggregating of tasks done, and assignment of values to tasks, so that it becomes a performance management tool).

Monika from Self-employed

Excellent for your business

We are working with client process tracking.

Pros

It is possible to create different templates. Also, it has some already prepared templates such as ''employee on-boarding'' and etc. It is possible to invite other users and ''guests'' to work with the template as well. It has some very great integrations.

Cons

The content looks messy. For us, it is difficult to find the prepared templates. The second big thing is the notification e-mails. While it is possible to turn the notifications via e-mail off, we need to keep it to see how everything is going. It would be useful for them to improve the notification section.

August 2015

Yoel from Net Presence Team

August 2015

Do you need a Workflow Document or a Process Checklist? Try Process.st

The Net Presence Team is a virtual team of over ten members on five continents and seven time zones. During any given quarter we have between two to five interns. Everyone working online! How do we maintain consistency in the process and the quality of the services we provide our clients? Workflow documentation of course. Over the years we've tried numerous tools and web based services. They were usually too complicated, more akin to creating an automated process or interactive flow chart than a living document. One of Process.st's strengths is its simplicity. With a simple framework and a limited number of features, you can create detailed workflow or process checklists. Think of the 'C' programming language as a model! Process.st supports embedded media, graphics, video and audio. You can also attach documents for downloading, MS-Word, RTF, PDF or graphic files. You can even insert email forms. Finally, if you prefer, you can transform the entire document into a lead generator by obligating the user to share their contact information before they can download or email themselves a copy. On the other hand, if you are looking, not for documentation that is easy to create, but some form of interactive rule driven automated process, Process.st is not for you. The product is still in its youth (definitely not infancy but not yet mature). We anticipate constant improvements in interface and features as the development team receives more and more feedback from the field. So if you are looking for online documentation either for in-house use or as guides or checklists for your clients - you'll be doing yourself a favor by spending some time evaluating if Process.st meets your needs.

Cameron from Furniture

Industry: Building Materials

Rev up your Business process's

If ending the constant degradation of your business as it grows and as you employee new people to do what you used to do you must have tools that give your new staff all the good stuff that was running around your head an made your business grow. It is completely unrealistic to expect employees to remember all the things that are instinctive to you. process street empowers you to communicate all this stuff and constantly update the Policies and procedures as any new conflict event happens to help reduce re -occurrence.

Pros

Cons

Nothing really to put here other then the fact that the billing and user configuration area really needs improving so that Admin has better controls over who should be Professional account holders.

Most reliable tool for document management

Document management and sharing between the teams.

Pros

Process Street application is the best tool that is available so far in the market. We can store our project information like documents just at one place and share them with the team members. It is the most versatile tool having the bunch of smart features that will assist you in project management. Easy set up and integration with your other document editing tool.

Cons

There still need to develop a mobile application of Process Street as in Today's world mobile phones are becoming also the part of businesses.

Logan from OIC

Taking a Walk Down the Street

I was put in charge of a project for the company I am working for to organize a sort of training platform to bring new employees up to speed with company procedures and operation processes. Having process street recommended to me by a business professional, I began to dig through it and learn how it functioned. I was thoroughly impressed by the capacity that Process Street allowed a user to input information with ease, collaborate with others, and create an organized, bullet point-style checklist to outline tasks. Process Street is a very useful tool to collect your thoughts and, lay out a step-by-step pathway to success.

Pros

- Price: Free with unlimited archiving. Archiving allows for clutter-free homepages too! - Clean Cut: The overall design is pleasing to work with and represents the creativity as well as the business professional clarity, that Process Street offers. - Ease: The learning curve is low, and the ability to use this platform is quite simple

Cons

One thing I found that was an inconvenience was when I would want to put in a new image in the beginning of a template but had already filled it with multiple text, image, and video blocks. This would require me to drag it upward, which typically isn't an issue, just time consuming. However, I couldn't simply drag it upward and let the screen fly by, I had to continually "shake" the image upload block upward to keep it moving. Just something to look into, and possibly inserting other files like media files directly into spots on the template instead of automatically on the very bottom of the template.

Game Changer

Pros

I spent a lot of time trying to find a way to quickly and easily document a process, then have the ability to execute it repeatedly AND modify it at any time. Process.St does all of that and does it very, very well. Been using for about a year and absolutely love it.

Cons

Not much to dislike - great interface, functionality. I really can't think of a single complaint and I use it daily.

Dominique from IUTUM

The best process and checklist mapping tool for dummies

Let's be frank: only companies who have great processes running smoothly will survive. Having a tool that captures this and shares your checklist with your collaborators are really what a company needs. Well, I study many process tools and BPM techniques. TL;DR Process street strips all complexity and goes directly to the essence of a process, checklist: easy deployment, easily changeable and very collaborative and integrated with the tools you already use

Pros

Ease of use Integration with your tools via zapier Drag & drop editor Variables!

Cons

Not having an app yet to manage in a mobile way

Brett from TBHC Delivers

Industry: Wholesale

Excellent for Collaboration

Beautifully simple and responsive. I've used it for new team member onboarding for a year and a half and Process Street helps me avoid a sea of onboarding process documents.

Pros

Easy to get others using it and helping modify checklists since it is so simple. That's been important for us since we can rope in several areas of expertise directly, bypassing a painful email back and forth game for each step of our process.

Cons

Not ideal for database. I use our process checklists as records of onboarding once each team member becomes fully functional, and there aren't many ways to organize archived checklists. Needs more report generation options as well.

Kathleen from For-Profit Blogging

The digital version of the e-myth

I don't skip any steps anymore.

Pros

Even if you're not at a point in your business where you're ready to work with a team, you should be documenting your processes. How do you onboard clients? What does it take to get a blog post written? Thinking about those things, the things that you don't even think about when you're doing them, will do SO much to bring you out of the weeds of your to-do list, and you'll be creating repeatable to-do lists, which is step one toward franchising yourself.

Cons

I wish the due dates were dependent on the other tasks on the list. Right now, you can only make things due x days after you run the list, but I wish it triggered after something else was done, then it could email me. "Hey, the post has a title. Now it needs an image." The other thing I wish is that you could use it for a to-do list, then have the things that need to be done RIGHT NOW save for future reference when you're out of the weeds and can turn your to-do list into a variety of processes.

Laura from Focused Directions

Very helpful software that has my business running smoothly

Really good! They've also asked me for input which is nice.

Pros

Can define internal business processes so my assistant can execute them with minimal guidance. I can see what my assistant has accomplished.

Cons

The logic flow is a little difficult and they want me to pay more for additional functionality. I'd like to get these advanced features for the same price. Giving even more visibility into what's been accomplished would be great.

Reasons for Choosing Process Street

Ease of use, meeting my requirements, cost

Thomas from Eudae LLC

August 2016

Outstanding way to record AND track your business processes

The learning curve is easy, and the product is amazing. I can create reference versions of my processes VERY quickly. Then I can assign someone to execute it... and track their progress. Crazy cool. I can even export processes. I use it all the time with newbies, and amaze them every time.

Pros

Run an instance of a process. Track progress per instance. Invite outside guests to only see a specific process. Layout is easy.

Cons

Layout is easy in part because of enforced simplicity. I sometimes wish I could intermix sub-checklists with formatted text. And editing text of longer subchecklist items is yucky (I can't up- or down-arrow and stay in the same item).

February 2016

Jessica from ITS Armstrong State Univ

February 2016

Easy to use training and task delegation tool, with endless possible applications.

So far, I've used Process St to delegate process-oriented tasks to other employees with minimal extra guidance and to train a manager running a business office with great success. I am now in the process of buying a few licenses for my organization so we can expand our use of Process St to more varied applications, with the hope of getting greater buy-in throughout campus. Our goal is to use Process St for training and as a way to ensure that we don't lose valuable process and procedure information when employees leave. We may even have our helpdesk use checklists to help users troubleshoot their own minor desktop support issues. We have a lot of ideas and are excited to try some of them out. I have a few suggestions, though I am not sure if the functionality changes on these things once you become a licensed member: 1. Enable copying of templates from one organization to another within the same account. For example, I had a work area organization for drafts that I thought I could experiment on before making it available to the others in the main organization, but I could not copy my own template from one of my organizations to the other. 2. Importing lists from excel is still clunky and not working as intuitively as I expected. I had trouble getting a list in excel to populate a task list just by copying and pasting. So, the verdict is that I love Process St, and my few criticisms are things I think would be good to address because they are both barriers to the flow of work when using the product.

Sumon from Halder

Process Street Review

Run a property management & development company. Involves a lot of both simple and complex procedures that are repeated regularly e.g. checking smoke alarms. Process Street allows the processes to be easily documented & delegated

Pros

1. Ease of use, small turning curve 2. Ease of editing templates 3. The ability to update a template which will go on to automatically update existing checklists if needed

Cons

To benefit from 'conditional logic' & 'enforced order' (both very useful features) subscription cost doubles by having to switch from Business to Business Pro pack. I appreciate there are other benefits to the Pro pack but they are not needed for me

Jacob from GotYourGear

Helping my organization run autonomously

I searched far and wide for an app or software that could help my employees perform their jobs without me always by their side answering questions. I have literally made checklists from my living room that outline the processes and my employees are able to get the job done with no extra training!

Pros

I like the ease of use.

Cons

Everything I think of is usually added within a few months without me even asking!

Aislinn from Entreflow Consulting Group

Entreflow Consulting Group's use of Process Street

What we like about this is that you can just re-initiate processes for another project, and go back and tick steps as you go along. Then you can just check how you're doing there. So it makes it a lot easier to manage those processes when you have lots of checklists. So might be useful for something like, you know, your onboarding for your team or for a new client. Or if there's a certain month-end practices, makes it super easy to check those events.

Pros

A great feature for this app is that you can really easily set up checklists, documentation, and training for your team, or your clients team really easily and quickly. It makes it super awesome for everyone to be able to manage their existing processes and track those. It's awesome because you can collaborate, so you can work with other people to build out the lists and the documentation. Then what happens is when someone goes to initiate one of those checklists or training sessions, then you can actually track to see where they're at in that session. So it makes it really easy for you to manage where everybody's at in those processes.

Cons

We would like to see the ability to do an e-signature. So if there's any sort of policy documentation or what have you, it would be great to have an e-signature option on there and then be able to retrieve that document later on. That would be a nice added bonus.

Manoj from Hamlet Homes

superb, best software we ever implemented

Pros

process street is a great piece of kit if you're looking to create user manuals and procedure documents - but the best thing is that it integrates with Zapier so you can actually automate many of the process steps right within the software. This has saved us hours and hours of work, all at the same time as we document our procedures and make them all simple for everyone to follow.

Tevin from India Today

Industry: Publishing

Collaborate, sort and organize your firms process and procedures effectively and at ease.

Pros

The application has a layout which is very simple to use, it can be run by a layman too. You can create tutorials and documents for training purposes. The application makes it easy to keep in touch with the members. You can get all your important documents at your dashboard along with tracking the success of the members. The customer support team is highly responsive. The application updates feature on the timely basis. The checklist feature, easy to create helps you add tasks and subtasks. An ample number of third-party integrations. Edits and changes made are saved automatically. Integrations with applications like Zapier, Gmail. You can invite outside members for a specific task. You can create and record the workflows.

Cons

Template creation process is indeed time-consuming. More report generation features are required for it to become better usable.

Grow your team with EASE

Pros

So easy to use, it's basically error-proofing your scalability. Integrations are awesome, and having connected Zapier makes the workflows and approvals in each step even more user friendly. We're confident new team members can slip into our workflow if they can follow simple step by step instructions we've laid out in our processes

Cons

Miikka from Social Party Inc.

The SOP tool every business needs

Pros

I had been looking for and trying a few different options for documenting Standard Operating Procedures, but found all had some shortcomings. Then I found out about Process Street and loved it right away. It has the perfect combination of being able to document processes with rich media, having checklists and form inputs - great for both documenting SOPs and keeping track of their execution no matter if it's just for you, a small team or a larger organization.

Cons

I wish it was easier to create nested workflows and auto-triggered sequential checklists for wider processes , but there have been improvements and new features added in this direction already, so it seems like those will be addressed pretty soon.

Mike from Get Freedom Web Development

Check Lists with Tutorials

For onboarding new employees or keeping current staff on task, I simply have not found anything better than Process Street. Mind Maps with Gnant Charts are fine if you need to get all that complicated, but it you want an easy way to take your people through a process, Process Street is the perfect choice.

Pros

Being able to build a task list complete with built in tutorials takes all the excuses for not doing the job right, every time, out of the equation. I never thought I would find a system built by people that think about organizing task the same way I do.

Cons

The only feature Process Street doesn't have that would put it over the top for me is the ability to export Task Lists (Which for all intent and purposes are Process Maps), so other Process Street users could import them.

Jon from Wodify

Great for the Process Driven

Pros

This was a great piece of software for an up and coming software company looking to set up processes that needed to be replicated for a growing team. We still have them in place and people use them daily. The ease of follow-through is amazing.

Cons

My biggest Con of Process.St is the lack of if this, do that type functionality. You can't build a process that can go 1 way or the other it's all following through. When you do something like that it wasn't really designed for it so it can get and look sloppy like you're missing aspects of your check list.

March 2016

Margy from HKM

March 2016

A MUST-HAVE for the Legal Technician

Process Street is spectacular - it helps streamline processes and procedures across the board in our business, routinizing tasks and helping to take the guesswork out of a lot of the more technical aspects of civil procedure. PS has allowed us to systematize assignments so that anyone in our office can perform any task with no deviation from accepted protocol. I am particularly impressed with the constant availability of the developers of this product, and their willingness to work with me to create the experience that I need in order to effectively manage my office. There are a few things that would make my already spectacular experience even better. Of course, if they don't appear on the horizon (or ever), that's okay too - I'm a convert and already sing praises galore: 1) the ability to create subfolders within folders 2) the ability to archive checklists which have been run and are no longer necessary 3) the ability to edit steps in a checklist on the right-hand side of the window (as opposed to only the left) 4) more characters in each step (for those of us who are long-winded) All in all, this is a product that pays for itself in about 5 minutes, and has become an integral part of the way our firm does business. I look forward to continuing to use PS, and seeing what's in store for updates and development. Thanks for putting together a top-notch tool, guys!

Jeannie from Cloud 9 Bookkeeping

process st review

Pros

The pro's are that it's cloud based, searchable, checklist driven, multi-media for processes, affordable, lots of advanced features, integrations. Keeping SOP's and checklists in ms word is clunky, it's important to choose a good cloud based system these days. Compared to other affordable SOP systems (standard operating procedures) process st is superior I think. Having my SOP's and checklists in process st will allow me to scale at least 4 times quicker in terms of business growth.

Cons

not really any cons, I think it's more just getting to know how much and what you can use it for. I'm just working out how I might be using it for handbook type information but that's probably more changing my way of thinking and adapting to what's new and improved. I did find the billing wasn't very clear and there have been times no-one is getting back to me.

Jonathon from 2016 LLC

Fantastic Value for the Price

I am thrilled with the value of Process St., especially in conjunction with Zapier.

Pros

Standardizes the workflow and makes training people so much easier. I love the ability to push changes through to all existing processes

Cons

I wish there was a way to copy/paste chunks of a process to an entirely different process...not just duplicate on the same process.

Mike from Sell Your Service Ltd.

My team LOVE using Process Street

I find myself spending more time in Process.st writing up processes and systems to make our lives easier. My team love the fact that they can run through a process on automation AND they get confetti when they complete a task! Really easily integrates with lots of different tools like Zapier and MailChimp.

Pros

Easy to write up processes and integrate with our current tools and systems

Cons

Sometimes the confetti doesn't show. It worries one member of my team when she doesn't see it because she thinks she's broken it. Also, seeing my tasks across different companies annoys me sometimes.