• icon"It's extremely user friendly as the UI is well done. Your privacy is also guaranteed, and I like a lot the fact that one can see the amount of trackers that have been blocked."
  • icon"Same extension library like chrome. Features of crypto community."
  • icon"The highlight of the browser is its reward system with BAT coins, this is just fantastic. Be paid for using a fast, secure, efficient and sensational browser."
  • icon"Bad point of this tool is the fact that you have to insert the Translator extension to interact with pages in other languages."
  • icon"Sometimes video can not be played on less known sites."
  • icon"Although almost everything can be customized inability to create a desktop shortcut for main profile and being slightly slower than some browsers was noticed."

All Brave Reviews

Tiago

Industry: Translation and Localization

November 2022

Possibly one of the best browsers of the market

I started using Brave because of the crypto rewards. Meanwhile, I found it to be better than every other browser I have used. It has a huge variety of extensions, it blocks ads and most trackers and it's a fast browser overall. I would highly recommend it to everyone.

Pros

Brave is very user-friendly and its rich variety of functions makes it my preferred browser. The incorporated Tor client, ad block and the crypto rewards for using the browser (in the form BAT tokens) are some of the functionalities that makes it stand out. It's also super fast and has always worked perfectly.

Cons

The mobile version is not as appealing and people might be more inclined to opt for the most used browsers for mobile, such as Safari and Chrome.

Piotr

October 2022

Privacy for everyone

I've been using Brave for about two years now and am delighted with it. I switch to it from other browsers because of two main things - privacy protection and cryptocurrency earning. Users' privacy is protected by ad and tracker blockers - as the name says, they block ads and web trackers. This makes pages much more readable and loads much faster, saving both transfer and time. The browser and privacy options are highly customizable, so users can tailor everything to their needs. Brave is similar to other Chromium-based browsers, so it is convenient to use and is also compatible with Chrome files and plugins. Huge community support and ongoing development make it a great alternative to other browsers on the market. One of the huge advantages is the cryptocurrency earning system and the community support associated with it. It is possible to define how many ads per hour the user wants to see. For each ad displayed, a small amount of cryptocurrency is awarded to the viewer. This 'money' can be paid out or sent to specific site creators to support them. However, to withdraw the cryptocurrency, one must perform KYC with the company that provides the wallet. Unfortunately, Brave is still a lesser-known alternative to the major market companies, so it is rarely considered when testing websites, which can result in errors (e.g. lost transactions if blockers were enabled) or broken layouts. All in all, this is an amazing piece of code. Highly recommended if you value your privacy!

Pros

Many features - especially the ad blocker and tracker blocker. Customizability. Compatibility with Chromium-based browsers (including Chrome) - import/export, plugins, etc. Vast community support. Cryptocurrency ad earning. Developer support.

Cons

Some plugins are not supported because of browser differences. The way of withdrawing cryptocurrency. Sometimes pages are broken because of built-in blockers.

Reasons for switching to Brave

Better privacy protection and cryptocurrency earning for ads viewing.

A good alternative for Chrome but not mature enough

An average experience, for now I have decided to switch back to chrome but I hope that in the future Brave will mature nicely and I will definitely test it again

Pros

I love the embedded thor browser and the torrent client, that's a big BRAVO

Cons

It happened often that a web page that would flawlessy work with chrome or other browsers did not load or it was broken. Also imho the rewards system is non-sense and pretty annoying.

privacy concerns

Osarumwense

A browser that reward its users

Pros

I like the BAT reward i got from the browser. This browser works great. I like that I can import settings, bookmarks... It saves power on your phone. There is no frequent disturbing ads. It's very easy to use.

Cons

It's a wonderful app but still has its flaws. It randomly crashes.

August 2022

Unique browser in itself

I have been using the Brave browser for my daily browsing needs for more than 3 years now. I started with a pursuit to earn BAT tokens from searching but slowly fell in love with the way Brave Browser works. I feel more secure and safe while browsing on Brave Browser. I love how it's Privacy Hub the most which show the amount of data saved, estimated time saved, and the number of trackers 7 ads blocked by it. I also like the Brave Talk feature that lets a user start private video calls with up to 4 people at once, right from the browser itself.

Pros

Brave is a distinctive browser that gives a unique browsing experience to its users. Its clean interface makes it easy for the users to navigate through various features provided by Brave Browser. The unparalleled tracker and ad blocking feature are what make the Brave browser stand out from the crowd. It also comes with Brave firewall plus VPN feature which aims at giving a secured browsing experience.

Cons

Brave Browser is a great alternative to other browsers as it gives a secure and personalized browsing experience to its users. It has an attractive reward system as well wherein users can earn BAT tokens for watching ads. I feel this reward system is quite confusing for me as the number of BAT tokens earned stays the same for me even after watching the ads.

Reasons for switching to Brave

We wanted to try Brave Browser because of the strong sense of security and array of features it comes with.

Leandro

November 2022

El mejor navegador que he probado

Hace un año aproximadamente que lo uso y estoy muy contento con la experiencia, creo que voy a usarlo por varios años mas.

Pros

Algo que me encanta de este navegador es que tenga integrado con un bloqueador de anuncios, para mi es muy útil y necesario.Otra cosa que me gusta es su sistema de recompensas por ver anuncios, obviamente no es mucho dinero pero es un muy buen gesto y ayuda.

Cons

Honestamente estuve pensando varios minutos algo que no me guste de este navegador pero no encontré nada, me siento muy conforme y satisfecho, en lo personal no le veo nada que mejorar.

Reasons for switching to Brave

Google Chrome no es un mal navegador pero Brave para mi lo ha superado en varios aspectos, como en velocidad, bloqueo de anuncios integrado, recompensas por ver anuncios, entre otras cosas.

Salman

Industry: Research

September 2022

secured and ad blocking and reward giving browser.

my overall expirience is great. loved using this browser software. easy to use. blocks ads for flawless and speedy work. privacy policy is great. reward system is also nice.

Pros

privacy is very good. ad blocker i like the most. even can block youtube ads. also there is reward system of watching ads. you get some there crypto for watching ads.

Cons

some times the pages are broken after refresh it is fine. and it fees little bit slower than google chrome browser but its fine for me.

Reasons for switching to Brave

there was no ad block feature. tracking shield was not that good and browsing was not much convinient for me.

Claire

Great User Experience

I can sum it up in three words, I love it!

Pros

Brave provides the illusion of private and safe browser which is efficient and extremely functional. Based on my usage of browsers, i would say this the features I like the most.

Cons

I cannot identify anything that bothers me greatly, if I were to recommend a change it would be in the layout of web searches, especially new articles.

Reasons for switching to Brave

I enjoy the experience provided by Brave and the efficiency.

Dobrica

Brave - the best browser

Pros

The features that are most impactful are their brave rewards feature, which gives you money for looking at ads, and their adblocker which is the best adblocker I've ever seen.

Cons

In the beginning there werent a lot of users so some sites did not function correctly.

Reasons for switching to Brave

Brave is better in every aspect in my opinion, but the main reason i switched is because of brave rewards.

Patrick

Guaranteed browsing privacy

I really enjoy surfing the internet with Brave browser. Blocking out ads conserves my mobile data and also improves my phone's performance. Apart from the fact that it does not support the installation of plugins from the Chrome store, everything else is superb.

Pros

Internet browsing has never been smoother with any other browser than it is with Brave browser. the browser is highly efficient in blocking out ads and trackers on most sites. This helps to conserve my mobile data as well as improve my phone's performance since less junk data are being accumulated by the browser.With brave browser, I can easily share bookmarks from my phone to my PC, it also allows the sharing of web links between devices.Another feature that I love so much, is the ability to open web pages as a group in a new tab.

Cons

It does not support plugin installation. It is cannot block ads on some websites.

zmel

Industry: Civil Engineering

other crypto browser

Pros

What I really like about the brave browser is the fact that it has an ad blocker function that I find really good

Cons

this browser has this unpleasant side which is such that when you do not use it for a while there is a strong chance that you will lose your benefits generated

Miguel Ángel

Industry: Music

Probably the best web browser: Brave

A few days ago I decided to download and install Brave. I had heard about this browser on the Internet, but I decided to install it because a friend of mine recommended it to me. I sincerely don't regret having changed of web browser, I will also keep testing.

Pros

I have used for a few days Brave and I must say that I think it's the best browser I have used. I love too many things about him. First, Brave blocks all ads from all Internet sites, and you decide if you activate them or disable them for some particular page (In addition to the time that has saved me). Another thing that I loved is the freedom that Brave gives you to use the search engine of your preference. All Chrome extensions work perfectly, which didn't happen in my previous browser. Brave isn't as demanding as other web browsers and I love that. It is also an option in which Brave pays you in BAT's if you decide to activate Brave's own advertising (non-invasive), and this money can be used to donate content creators.

Cons

Sincerely in this time that I have used Brave I have been delighted. I have no words to describe how much it has helped me and all the time Brave has saved me by eliminating ads. I'm going to omit this part of the review because I can't find any negative point about Brave.

Reasons for switching to Brave

Brave has many more things to offer for little hardware requirement.

Qamar

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Brave is an excellent browser with some unique features.

I always spend money on search engines, but it's my first experience getting paid from a browser. I am glad to use its other features too. You can sync your device for a better experience. Brave's help and support services are also outstanding. I am much satisfied with this search engine.

Pros

I started using brave browser for click& done browsing. It amazed me with its speed. Whenever I search for content on brave, it worked fast for me. It has some unique features as compared to other search engines, like Brave rewards. It's a unique idea to acquire more traffic and engage users for more time—brave rewards its customers by watching advertisements, but I think just relying on rewards, you can't get loyal customers. Brave is knowing this fact, and besides rewards, it focused on the quality of browsing. It's an immense pleasure for me to be a part of Brave's community.

Cons

I searched Brave for some critical analysis, but honestly, I did not find anything to be criticized. It’s good in both desktop and mobile versions.

Geoffrey

October 2022

High-quality browser with an attractive design

With the use of this Brave tool it is that it is of good quality to be a browser on web pages, it makes me very happy to use it because it is fast and does not consume much RAM memory and it gives me peace of mind because it is compatible with most computers

Pros

I like to use this browser because it maintains several features that make it look attractive and easy to use, I like it because it can be navigated quickly and efficiently. On the other hand, it maintains a privacy protection that generates confidence in me at all times

Cons

What I don't like about brave is that sometimes some of the web pages have formatting errors which makes them not have an attractive image.

Brave is the next gen browser

My overall experience on brave has been fast precise and privacy protected. These all properties are very crucial for me and I think it should help others as they start using the brave browser.

Pros

As promised my brave, they offer ad-free internet browsing and privacy is their crucial asset it removes ad trackers and unnecessary stuff from the websites you visit and makes your browsing experience faster. It also has an option to view ads and it pays for it in the form of a Basic Attention Token (BAT), a crypto token which has real value and which can be either used to tip the creators on the internet or save for yourself and convert into conventional money from its crypto form.

Cons

For as long as I've been using brave I couldn't find any difficulty on the Brave browser.

Reasons for switching to Brave

ad-free content and faster browsing experience.

Pedro

Without a doubt one of the best browsers

I realized that using this browser I am much more protected and also getting things done faster.

Pros

I like your privacy and also the way you get a lot of bad stuff into our computer frenzy. It's a very fast and simple to use browser. Is an attractive and dynamic browser.

Cons

So there's nothing very specific that I don't like, but possibly only if it's the extensions available in the browser.

Stasha

July 2022

Brave - one name for power features

I use it successfully for what I need to manage business accounts well. It is more stable than Google Chrome, takes fewer resources than Firefox and Chrome, and pages do not crash. It is the best option for crucial things, not really for surfing around.

Pros

Creators of the Brave browser want to ensure privacy and stability. That's for sure what I would be bold as his strong point. I am using it to manage websites and sensitive things. I never had an issue.

Cons

Sometimes it happens, although rarely, that I cannot access some web pages or they are not displayed well. I don't know where to address that problem, but I am satisfied with all the other good things.

Reasons for choosing Brave

I like it the most.

Reasons for switching to Brave

It's easy to use, fast, secure, and ideal for business needs.

Gabriel