Browse Brave Reviews

Rafael from Iscte Business School

My daily browser for many reasons!

Overall, my experience with Brave is amazing: great speed, enabled ad-blocking, privacy based and extra earnings with Brave Rewards for just browsing the web (an action I do everyday anyways). Even though there is room of improvement for the support service, the Brave community is extraordinary (one of the best I see nowadays) and I can find almost all my questions answered on the Brave forum. I can only recommend Brave and I use it everyday. It is my daily browser.

Pros

What I most like about this software is that it is privacy-based: I can turn on the Brave Shield and opt-in and opt-out for trackers, cookies and scripts all over the web! I also like the speed of navigation and the enabled adblocking on Brave. I use this browser with Brave Rewards enabled that rewards me with BAT tokens (Basic Attention Token) whenever it shows a Brave Ad (an ad for its many partners). What I love about Brave is also its environment and the diversity of products: Brave News (similar to Google Discovery), Brave Search Beta (a search engine running currently on Beta) and Brave Together (similar to Google Meet).

Cons

I don't have any particular negative thing to point about this software, but once I needed to contact its support service regarding an order I placed from Brave Swag Store (a merchandising store owned by Brave) and at the time I am writing this very review I didn't get a response back. I still managed to solve the issue with my order anyways. Now focusing only on the Brave software itself (the core theme regarding this review), I didn't face any problems yet so far and I can only recommend it.

Reasons for Switching to Brave

I did make the switch since I was looking for a different and privacy based browser. I found in Brave all my needs and it also rewards me for browsing the web, which Google Chrome doesn't. I may say however that Brave is a Chromium web browser and it is based on Chrome, but it has its own features and identity.

André from Engemax Eletricidade

Industry: Civil Engineering

Brave: an awesome browser for the general public

Overall, my experience with Brave is really positive and I recommend it for everyone who just want something that works out of the box

Pros

The main advantage of using Brave is by far the ease of use. You can download the installer (on Windows), launch it and it is installed. Brave's built-in privacy protections automatically blocks against browser fingerprinting and other tracking technologies (and also makes pages load faster!).

Cons

The biggest problem with Brave is the cryptocurrency button on the URL bar and the ads enabled by default on the home screen (which can be easily disabled, but a lot of people won't do that).

Reasons for Choosing Brave

Firefox is more difficult to use, requiring extensions to allow the same privacy on Brave. Vivaldi is a good browser, however their proprietary software nature is enough to not use it for privacy reasons

Reasons for Switching to Brave

Google Chrome's bad privacy decisions and its relation to Google is a obvious red flag in the modern web.

A good alternative for Chrome but not mature enough

An average experience, for now I have decided to switch back to chrome but I hope that in the future Brave will mature nicely and I will definitely test it again

Pros

I love the embedded thor browser and the torrent client, that's a big BRAVO

Cons

It happened often that a web page that would flawlessy work with chrome or other browsers did not load or it was broken. Also imho the rewards system is non-sense and pretty annoying.

privacy concerns

Osarumwense from TatafoHQ

A browser that reward its users

Pros

I like the BAT reward i got from the browser. This browser works great. I like that I can import settings, bookmarks... It saves power on your phone. There is no frequent disturbing ads. It's very easy to use.

Cons

It's a wonderful app but still has its flaws. It randomly crashes.

Chanaka from Self Employed

Best web browsing experience with speed and effectivity

Overall Brave is equipped with many great features such as Brave shields, Brave rewards, torrent downloading while using lesser RAM usage than some other browsers makes the brave the best browser available. Also with Brave users can experience more secure internet usage by using shields and tor private browsing feature. So, brave is recommended for any user due to great features and Brave can be customized to users preference. And for many who are using separate work and home accounts, brave comes with multiple account to use exactly for that.

Pros

Brave browser consists of many novel, innovative features such as Brave shields and Brave rewards making web browsing a comfortable experience. I really appreciate the brave shield function which removes almost all the unnecessary advertisements making web browsing easier for the users. And introducing brave rewards for users to earn some money while browsing the internet is another feature I like in brave browser. And compared with competition brave is much faster and does not overload RAM unlike many other browsers. Being able to customize almost anything and having multiple user profiles with separate accounts and ability to download torrent files are the best features introduced in Brave browser. Also increased security and privacy by blocking trackers and ads while saving both time and bandwidth is another pro feature is the Brave.

Cons

Although almost everything can be customized inability to create a desktop shortcut for main profile and being slightly slower than some browsers was noticed. And torrent downloading speed was lower compared with independent torrent applications.

Reasons for Switching to Brave

Brave was faster and more user friendly while Google chrome was using most of my RAM while browsing internet.

Arun from Aster DM Healthcare

If privacy is your priority, Brave is the way to go.

Brave is a great option for those who give importance to their browsing privacy. With brave you no longer see ads based on your search history and you don't have have to install any extensions to do this. On Brave browser, I believe the user has ultimate control over the privacy which majority of internet browsers lack these days.

Pros

Brave is an open source browser which is fast and efficient. Its emphasis on privacy is something that sets it apart from other browsers. I hate it when google chrome shows ads based on my browsing history and with brave browser I am never worried about this. The user interface is easy to navigate and the menu options are neatly laid out. It was much easier to import my bookmarks, passwords and browsing history from Firefox to Brave. With Brave, I no longer see Ads on websites that I regularly visit. Most importantly Brave does not store user data. The incognito tab on Brave allows me to browse internet anonymously since this mode blocks the trackers efficiently. I use this mode often to check flight ticket prices.

Cons

Having used it for over an year now I am yet to come across a Con.

Reasons for Switching to Brave

The Firefox is a great browser however, it consumes a lot of memory (RAM) and is not as fast and stable as Brave. The added privacy features of the Brave prompted me to switch.

Hossam from Panda Retail Company

Hossam's Brave Browser Review

I like this web browser very much, especially using its unique feature of the free VPN, which doesn't stop and doesn't have a time limit like most free VPN out there.

Pros

I've been using Brave Browser for a year and a half now, and i can reply on it in my daily browsing, what differentiates it to other browsers is that it has its own free VPN when you try the browsing with Tor option. It also has its rewarding program, it is light & doesn't use much resources.

Cons

I didn't face any problems using Brave browser & VPN, i like all of its features.

Reasons for Choosing Brave

I'm still using other browsers, but Brave is the best option when considering a free built in VPN.

The option of the Free built in VPN

Silvia from SiS Digital

Fast brower, privacy and earning crypto

When I downloaded The Brave browser I just tried it. After a couple of days of testing, I made it my default browser, and still, it is my number one browser.

Pros

When to start from? Brave browser is a super-fast, minimalistic browser. I like it because it is really fast. There is a perfect option for privacy, which could be customized for your needs. Last but not least - you can make money browsing. As a former Chrome user - I imported all my bookmarks and passwords.

Cons

I noticed when I am using the brave browser my CPU is busier. That is not big deal if you have a good laptop, but could be an issue for an older PC.

Reasons for Choosing Brave

I still using different browsers - Google Chrome, Mozzila, Opera, and Brave for different purposes. But my default browser is Brawe. Why - because of the privacy and earning crypto.

Reasons for Switching to Brave

The main reason for switching from Google Chrome to The Brave was the ability to earn crypto BAT. But over time I found much more useful options and features in Brave compare to Google Chrome. When I was using Google Chrome there are a lot of crashes over time. There are no such crashes using Brave.

Dobrica from Freelancer

Brave - the best browser

Pros

The features that are most impactful are their brave rewards feature, which gives you money for looking at ads, and their adblocker which is the best adblocker I've ever seen.

Cons

In the beginning there werent a lot of users so some sites did not function correctly.

Reasons for Switching to Brave

Brave is better in every aspect in my opinion, but the main reason i switched is because of brave rewards.

Sofia from FAUD-Unmdp and UTN

Industry: Architecture & Planning

I love this browser

In general, I have had a very good experience with this browser, the truth is that the first time I downloaded it, I thought about trying it and uninstalling it the following week, but I ended up liking it much more than I expected. Now is my everyday browser.

Pros

Obviously one of the most important part of this browser is the earning money feature, it is amazing. I really like the customisation of the browser. The synchronization with Brave browsers downloaded from other devices is amazing.

Cons

There is not much to say in this section, I did not had many problems with this browser. The only problems I have had are that sometimes some pages do not load in this browser, but in others they do, most of the time it is for just one or two days, but I always have another browser handy for the few times it has happened.

Reasons for Switching to Brave

I changed just to try Brave and I ended up liking it more.

Miguel Ángel from Miguel Aguirre

Industry: Music

Probably the best web browser: Brave

A few days ago I decided to download and install Brave. I had heard about this browser on the Internet, but I decided to install it because a friend of mine recommended it to me. I sincerely don't regret having changed of web browser, I will also keep testing.

Pros

I have used for a few days Brave and I must say that I think it's the best browser I have used. I love too many things about him. First, Brave blocks all ads from all Internet sites, and you decide if you activate them or disable them for some particular page (In addition to the time that has saved me). Another thing that I loved is the freedom that Brave gives you to use the search engine of your preference. All Chrome extensions work perfectly, which didn't happen in my previous browser. Brave isn't as demanding as other web browsers and I love that. It is also an option in which Brave pays you in BAT's if you decide to activate Brave's own advertising (non-invasive), and this money can be used to donate content creators.

Cons

Sincerely in this time that I have used Brave I have been delighted. I have no words to describe how much it has helped me and all the time Brave has saved me by eliminating ads. I'm going to omit this part of the review because I can't find any negative point about Brave.

Reasons for Switching to Brave

Brave has many more things to offer for little hardware requirement.

Qamar from Aviation Authority

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Brave is an excellent browser with some unique features.

I always spend money on search engines, but it's my first experience getting paid from a browser. I am glad to use its other features too. You can sync your device for a better experience. Brave's help and support services are also outstanding. I am much satisfied with this search engine.

Pros

I started using brave browser for click& done browsing. It amazed me with its speed. Whenever I search for content on brave, it worked fast for me. It has some unique features as compared to other search engines, like Brave rewards. It's a unique idea to acquire more traffic and engage users for more time—brave rewards its customers by watching advertisements, but I think just relying on rewards, you can't get loyal customers. Brave is knowing this fact, and besides rewards, it focused on the quality of browsing. It's an immense pleasure for me to be a part of Brave's community.

Cons

I searched Brave for some critical analysis, but honestly, I did not find anything to be criticized. It’s good in both desktop and mobile versions.

Brave is the next gen browser

My overall experience on brave has been fast precise and privacy protected. These all properties are very crucial for me and I think it should help others as they start using the brave browser.

Pros

As promised my brave, they offer ad-free internet browsing and privacy is their crucial asset it removes ad trackers and unnecessary stuff from the websites you visit and makes your browsing experience faster. It also has an option to view ads and it pays for it in the form of a Basic Attention Token (BAT), a crypto token which has real value and which can be either used to tip the creators on the internet or save for yourself and convert into conventional money from its crypto form.

Cons

For as long as I've been using brave I couldn't find any difficulty on the Brave browser.

Reasons for Switching to Brave

ad-free content and faster browsing experience.

Pedro from Herbalife

Without a doubt one of the best browsers

I realized that using this browser I am much more protected and also getting things done faster.

Pros

I like your privacy and also the way you get a lot of bad stuff into our computer frenzy. It's a very fast and simple to use browser. Is an attractive and dynamic browser.

Cons

So there's nothing very specific that I don't like, but possibly only if it's the extensions available in the browser.

Rohit from TA Digital

Browser which makes you earn cryptos!!!

Brave is one of the best chromium based browser and its user base is growing rapidly. It is backed by BAT crypto and has implemented some of the unique features not found in other browsers.

Pros

I have been using brave browser for more than 2 years now and found it one of the best chromium based browser. Here are some of the features I liked the most about this browser. 1. It is an ad-free browser which has an in-build ad-blocker for seamless navigation of the web pages. However, there are limited number of ads that are displayed with the consent of the users by the browser itself. 2. The browser helps you earn BAT (Basic Attention Token) which is a cryptocurrency and once you use the browser and view browser based ads, these tokens start accumulating in your account as reward which can be later redeemed using uphold crypto wallet. 3. It helps to consume less network data, consumes less power and is more secured. It also loads web pages quicker as it filters out the undesired ad-content from the web pages.

Cons

I have noticed that rarely while navigating through the web, on few websites, the links don't allow click action by the browser, however, the same links work on chrome.

Fernando from Outside Box

Brave browser - Efficiency and protection side by side

In general, I am very satisfied with Brave. Its speed, privacy, security and rewards system are fantastic. We have here a browser that is one of the best today. There are so many benefits that the browser offers that it deserves a 1000 note.

Pros

I'm a Brave browser user in desktop and mobile version. I am fascinated with the speed of response of the browser in both versions, in addition to the privacy protection offered by the browser with its system of Spam filters and ad blocker. Its interface is very simple and facilitates daily use with buttons well distributed in its layout. The sync mode between browsers is very cool, as it helps to keep bookmarks and browsing history up to date, ensuring flexibility and portability in the use of the browser, this is very good. The highlight of the browser is its reward system with BAT coins, this is just fantastic. Be paid for using a fast, secure, efficient and sensational browser. Another positive point is the option of digital wallet with Crypto Wallet, for those who are enthusiastic in the digital market this is very cool, due to the practicality and autonomy offered. The IFPS feature is also another interesting point, being possible to share the network with users of the Brave network, increasing network efficiency to reduce traffic.

Cons

The negative point is due to the consumption of RAM resources in the Desktop version, when compared to other browsers such as Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox. Uses Brave on a notebook with 4gb of Ram and when used with other applications simultaneously, we have a problem with computer resources. In the mobile version it flows well without consuming more resources on a Smartphone.

An amazing privacy focused browser

My overall experience with brave has been positive, other than few small issues I love using brave. It fast without any trackers and ads. The UI is better than chrome. 10/10 would recommend.

Pros

At first, I was a little skeptical about moving to brave from chrome but when I started using it daily, then I understood the how superior brave is. It Ad blocking and blocking trackers works really well. The tor functionality comes with the browser. I found brave to be faster than chrome despite it being chromium based. Also, the fact I can use chrome extensions made my transition easier. Also, The fact I can earn BAT with random ads is good.

Cons

While using chrome web store, I noticed that I can't use some of the extensions. Also, as a developer, I couldn't fully move to brave as certain feature I work on can only be tested on chrome. I tried to do it in brave but it just wouldn't work.

La privacidad lo es todo.

Me encanta, desde que lo empecé a utilizar nunca lo he dejado de usar (y no pienso hacerlo, por un buen tiempo).

Pros

Es el browser más completo que existe, es muy eficiente para la organización de la barra de tareas y tiene muy buen rendimiento. Tiene un excelente funcionamiento para la protección de mis datos, además de un buen sistema de recompensa de anuncios que prioriza mi privacidad como usuario. Además permite utilizar todas las extensiones de Chrome, lo que le complementa todas las utilidades de ese navegador.

Cons

El menú de configuración se satura de muchas opciones, puede llegar a ser engorroso de usar. Además, no ofrece opciones nuevas de personalización respecto a Chrome. Otro detalle es una falla en la actualización de las tarjetas, ya que suelen congelarse los datos si tienes el browser vinculado con Binance.

Reasons for Switching to Brave

Prefiero la protección de mi privacidad que me ofrece Brave respecto a las ventajas que me ofrecía Edge. Además, tiene un diseño mucho más elegante.

Jose Eduardo from digimarketprofesionals

Brave browser is the best browser

i feel so grateful just for paying me 5k usd in the last months

Pros

if you are a user of other internet browsers, nothing like brave browser, it pays you for using it, what browser pays you for simply using it, I have been using it for about 1 year and it has paid me about 5k usd just for clicking on the advertisements on it and I will continue to use it because it has paid me so far, also if you want advertising in your business, brave will help you to boost your sales.

Cons

the fact that it pays you to use it and browse, plus its nice interface and speed over other browsers.

Reasons for Choosing Brave

You can win money just for browsing and get free cryptos

Pedro from Pedro Brandino

Browser Everyone Needs to Know

I'm very satisfied with Brave, I've been using it for a few months and I've seen a lot of difference. Although, I work in marketing on a daily basis, and I need to understand online advertising. It's been really nice and relaxing to be able to watch something on Youtube and not have cuts. And my daughters loved it, now they see uninterrupted drawings, and there's a counter on the page that shows how much I'm earning using the tool. That's great.

Pros

I've been using this software for some time now, and I'm really impressed with the lightness and functionality it has. A stunning home screen layout. With beautiful colors and design. I'm totally involved with Brave. Even more, because I didn't pay anything to get it and I'm still earning money every minute I spend using this software. Another plus is the fact that people don't have to watch unwanted advertisements on Youtube, or every second they surf the internet. When people found out about this tool, they soon migrated to it.

Cons

Bad point of this tool is the fact that you have to insert the Translator extension to interact with pages in other languages. Often times the extension doesn't work correctly and doesn't translate the page we need to work on. Maybe if they were able to configure a Brave translator, the tool would be too perfect. Then I would never stop using it. But that doesn't make Brave bad, it's still great navigation software.

Michelle from Echostar Media

Brave Secure Browser Used Exclusively For Crypto and Banking

I found Brave easy to get, easy to install, and easy to manage. The security settings are straightforward. If you venture into the realm of Basic Attention Token (BAT) rewards, you could go off in the weeds for hours, so don't distract yourself unless you have a chunk of time to kill learning about how to assign crypto bonuses to the sites you visit, or even earn crypto yourself.

Pros

I use this browser for its simplicity and security features. I don't like how other web browsers are by default either tied to your personal info (like Gmail, or Microsoft account) or don't do anything to prevent it being shared. I selected Brave specifically for its tight security options.

Cons

The only thing I'm not totally pleased with is the crypto wallet integration, as that seems to be leaning down the road toward a browser with default access to some of your personal info, even though it's just the wallet, that's a small step from crypto wallet to personal info.

Reasons for Choosing Brave

I didn't necessarily switch or choose Brave over another browser. I use different browsers for different reasons. The Brave browser is just the best suited for visiting sites where security is essential.

Ali from Avanza Innovations

Brave- The new crypto Aware Browser for the new evolving Web 3

Brave is a good browser and have mostly switched to browsing using the brave browser. All the crypto related stuff is managed via BRAVE due to its built in wallet.

Pros

Approach to privacy Rewards using the BAT tokens intrinsic support of the crypto Wallet Designed for the Web 3

Cons

Features related to developers troubleshooting of developed web applications require some evolution.

Reasons for Switching to Brave

Newer features for privacy, reward program for BAT as well as the inbuilt crypto wallets

Rohit from IIT Mandi

Industry: Biotechnology

Brave software is one of the best browser among all.

Pros

What I mostly like in this software is BAT tokens which we can convert into whatever currency we want. This software helps us to mine the bat coins very easily as compared to other crypto coins. This is the time-saving, super-fast, reliable, most secure web browser. It also gives us the adds blocking support automatically by which we can watch youtube without any ads. It's awesome! and I love this so much.

Cons

Overall the quality of the software is very very good I don't have any complaint but their Customer support is a little bit bad. Sometimes we didn't get replies very early to our queries. So they have to improve their customer support.

Reasons for Switching to Brave

because of BAT tokens, brave software is providing and also ads blocking.

Krishna from Nova tech international Pvt. Ltd.

My amazing experience which brave

My overall experience was amazing it was one of the best browsers I have seen better than chrome and another browser it is meanly my main browser but sometimes I do change browser but normally I use brave.

Pros

I like how simple the browser is and its interface, in my opinion, a good interface will make more people go on the browser. Another feature which I like is the custom settings I like the ad blocker because ads are annoying on some website which might try to attack which a fake ad, this can help people not get a virus. Another good aspect is the private browsing and the privacy options, this has helped me in any situation where a website was trying to take my IP address and more.

Cons

I don't like how you can't change your profile picture when you make an account in brave, it would be very nice that you can change your profile picture or just have more types of profile pictures the normal option looks bland and boring it would help if there was more option

sergio from pulse

Industry: Music

overall very good experience with focus on privacy and data retention

Pros

I just use a browser for surfing the web, so not very keen on specific features. what i definetly liked the most is the privacy focus of this tool, the integration with a crypto environment aiming to give the possibility to reward creators

Cons

nothing, since it's provided a nearly seamless user experience if compared to my previous browser, chrome

santiago from unmdp

Brave is a good software

I use brave for personal and professional use.

Pros

The best of Brave are: Security, you will crypto and blocks unnecessary cookies.

Cons

The worst of Brave are: RAM management and some webs load badly for ther shields.

Riccardo from Woodaeon

The web browser that's Brave enough to show you what's been happening

Pros

I really like the fact that Brave is "brave" enough (no pun intended) to show you what's been happening while you have been surfing the web. That's right, Brave shows you how many trackers and ads were blocked, as well as how much bandwidth was saved both in terms of MB and minutes... it's quite mind blowing when you see certain numbers! Plus, many Google Chrome extensions work for Brave too, and the web browser can be used not only from your computer but mobile devices as well.

Cons

Sometimes, I have noticed that, for some reason, some websites have been "broken" by Brave. Meaning that a specific website doesn't seem to be working when accessed with Brave but it works and its content is displayed just fine when a different web browser is in use. Also, a couple of websites I visit don't let me view the content unless I disable some of Brave's security features... which leads to me having to rely on a different web browser when I want to surf those sites, definitely not ideal.

Andrei from enkumo

Simple and amazing browser

Pros

Brave is simply a great browser, as it delivers on its promises. It's extremely user friendly as the UI is well done. Your privacy is also guaranteed, and I like a lot the fact that one can see the amount of trackers that have been blocked.

Cons

Sometimes because of the aggressive blocking of trackers some websites might not work or perform the way they should, and I think this is a little compromise one should be aware of when using Brave.

Seth from MARKETFLY LLC

Excellenet Mobile Browser

Pros

The web browser is lightning fast and has a great interface. I prefer using this over Google Chrome on my Android Phone. The privacy options are excellent and I like that I am not constantly being tracked online.

Cons

Some websites do not work. When this happens I have to load them through Google Chrome.

Syed Sarosh from Hamdard University Dental Hospital

Good Web Browser

Pros

Brave is a good web browser. It uses less memory as compare to firefix, edge and chrome. It has better privacy and safety. I have used Brave. It eliminates the ads which makes it fastest browser.

Cons

Brave does lack of extensions and add ons which make him least favorable.