Browse Firefox Reviews

Boyd from Stretch Studio

Great browser from an ethical organization.

Pros

It works well for browsing most websites. It's developed by the Mozilla foundation. They've got a long history of making a fabulous browser from the perspective of human rights in the digital age.

Cons

Sometimes is hogs system resources, but ALL browsers do that when you have umpteen tabs open at the same time.

Zain from Civil Aviation Authority

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Firefox- A best competing browser in its category

I have been using Firefox along with other browsers, so it's good for me to compare it with similar software. Despite its weak points when we compare it with other software, as every software has its advantages and disadvantages, it has a lot of cool features which makes it more user-friendly. By making an analysis of its pros and cons, I found it helpful for me and I am a satisfied user of Firefox.

Pros

When you have a great competition, you have to do your best to exist in the market. Firefox is also facing these challenges, and proving its existence by providing quality services to its customers. It has unique browsing features that are its actual worth. It has a strong security system that provides secure browsing with password management. Some other cool features are, ad blocking and private browsing options. Unlike other similar browsers, it comes with a lot of customisation options for interface. You can sync your browsing history, preferences and bookmarks across devices. There is no need to have a seperate screen capture tool for your device, because Firefox offers this facility to grab your entire screen or a part of it. It's always amazing for me.

Cons

There are some things which I think, to be fixed for more improvements, as a nonprofit organization, it collects and sells its user's data for marketing purposes, which is always a question mark for the users. Firefox uses High RAM at a low load as compared to other browsers, which sometimes slows down its speed. It is not a backup service, if you do not sync with another device, you will lose your data in case of your device malfunctions, so always keep a separate backup.

Reasons for Switching to Firefox

To enjoy its unique features along with other tools.

Stacy-Ann from University of the West Indies

Firefox - "A lightweight browser that you need"

Although Firefox has limited features, it is indeed a fast and lightweight browser that does not give me a headache when I am browsing the internet. I do not have to worry about websites crashing or freezing, because Firefox loads pages quickly with all of their content. Therefore, I have been able to browse the internet, conduct research and watch movies and videos without any issues. Moreover, I do not have to worry about my browser history being seen by others when I use their device, because private browsing helps me to really browse in private. Lastly, at my previous workplace, I also regarded Firebox as the best browser for virtual meetings because the quality of the video and audio are good, and the browser loads the pages in an efficient manner.

Pros

Firefox has been very useful in my personal and professional life. As it relates to my personal life, I have been able to browse the internet quickly, easily and privately. Therefore, I am able to watch videos, movies, and play games without any websites crashing suddenly. Additionally, Firefox has helped me to access my online course videos at college, which other browsers have failed to do. Lastly, at my previous workplace, Firefox was the preferred option because it is fast, easy to use, and loads pages quickly. Therefore, many people including myself used Firefox to attend virtual team meetings.

Cons

Even though Firefox is lightweight, fast, and does not occupy a lot of storage space on devices. A major drawback is its lack of features or poor quality features when compared to other browsers. For example, the bookmark folder is hard to find, and the history tab does not show the exact time that I visited a website or searched for something using the search engine. Moreover, I have not been able to sync the data from the Firefox browser on my laptop, with the Firefox app on my Android phone.

Tom from ATG Project & Property Solutions

CA Review

Pros

Generally a very good browser which is fairly easy to use. I enjoyed using this browser a lot before Google Chrome came out.

Cons

I found the software a bit clunky and slow at times.

Jennifer from Cerner

Just good enough

Pros

It is simple and streamlined in the way it looks and the results provided aren't bogged down with ads.

Cons

It doesn't aggregate responses in the same way Chrome does with the answer you were looking for right at the top of the page in big bold letters.

The underdog web browser

Older websites work faster with firefox

Pros

Firefox may not be the dominant force but has better security features on windows compared to other applications. Firefox is also faster on mobile devices than others.

Cons

Newly found websites can work slower on Firefox as most developers create their website keeping newer browsers in mind.

Sushil from NMSU

Good to go

Pros

Ad blocking, secure browsing and customization options.

Cons

Takes more RAM and the UI/UX is not that appealing.

Mahmudul islam from Abdul Monem ltd.

Industry: Civil Engineering

Quite updated to use for personal use.

Mozilla Firefox is one of my favorite browser, I ever used. Smoothness is the key here. It's really very simple to use and is the quickest browser, can able to complete my personal task with passion. They continuously updating their addon stores, somehow I feel like they are behind of chrome in this area. If I forget this factor, they are quite good in other sector. I get total privacy here to use them. Private browsing is very interesting option I used to do here, inorder to complete my task.

Pros

Address bar in Firefox is very simple, good for use. Bookmark management is very thoughtful here. I can easily track my footprint by adding them in bookmark section. With the privacy setting I can protect my data here. They continuously updating their addon to compete with other competitor, as a result we can do our normal work in less time. Firefox have updated private browsing option, helps me to check perfectly. In one word I can say, smooth browser with lots off features. Did not consume much PC ram, so as a result I can use my device with ease

Cons

They are focusing on addon stores, it will be better for us, if they added new websites/tools addon. Now a days every one is trying minimize the work time. It could be very effective for all of us.

Reasons for Switching to Firefox

Needs updated browser with low reloading time, besides it did not slow down my PC.

Godwin from XtreMechanics LTD

Firefox review

Over the years, I've had wonderful experience using Firefox. It is a fine browser and the biggest plus for me is that there are better privacy options in it as compared to other browsers. The ad blocker extension is top notch but download speed can be really slow.

Pros

Firefox is fast enough with cool interface. There's better privacy in Firefox and unlike Chrome, you don't get annoying ads that are based on your search history.

Cons

I noticed that the download speed of Firefox is quite slow so I had to integrate internet download manager into it to help. As well my PC sometimes lag when launching Firefox.

Aatif from University of Sawat

Firefox

Firefox is a fast browser of net surfing. It do not put much load iin the RAM and is able to handle multiple tabs at the same time.

Pros

Mozilla Firefox is a fast and easy to use web browser, that takes up less room than other internet browsers. I like how it gives me quick access to my email, Facebook, weather, and other information right from the home page. It is highly customizable and the variety of plug-ins that it have further improves its functionalities. Its private browsing feature allows you to surf the web securely without worrying about the annoying cookies anymore.

Cons

Mozilla Firefox lacks some basic features like flash support, due to which it sometime fails to fully load a website.

The Best Browser Around

I did benefit a lot from Firefox low hardware demand, i use linux in and old computer and the browser works smoothly.

Pros

Firefox has three major pros that make it my go-to browser; firstly, their privacy and security is probably the most desirable one available in the market, since Mozilla is a non-profit and also they lack backup services one can note that the incentives and features to collect data from users are weak. The second fortail is the UX, the UI can be fully customized by dragging and moving around features where you want them to show, while the software also allows you to read without ads in their browser, manage bookmarks, use add-ons and developer tools and synchronize your data by creating and account. Finally, the last strenght is their high perfomance, this browser barely uses ram and it loads everything quickly.

Cons

Some features are missing but not many, firefox doesn't have a flash support integrated and the compatibility can be insufficient. The ram usage at low load could be improved.

Reasons for Switching to Firefox

Using and old notebook the ammount of RAM consuption for each tab made my browser freeze and go slow.

Riccardo from Woodaeon

If you want to be smart like a fox...you should use this web browser

Pros

While I do like Firefox's interface and the fact that it's available for desktop, as well as for iOS and Android mobile devices, I would like to praise it for two things: performance and privacy. Unlike other web browsers, Firefox is optimized which means that you'll be able to use it and surf the web without having to "compromise" the performance of your machine. As far as privacy is concerned, I'm thankful that Firefox keeps my data secure by blocking cookies that could track my activity and social trackers (oh, yes, if you find video autoplay annoying, then you'll be glad to hear that Firefox does block it!).

Cons

If you're thinking to make Firefox your default web browser and are using other digital tools, make sure they work with the platform... because, unfortunately, Firefox does have some compatibility issues – some of which, could potentially force you to pick a different web browser to do certain things.

Wale from Don Caprio Media

Firefox has evolved

I ditched Firefox for Chrome around 2012 and recently re-installed it. A lot has changed since the last time I used it, and it has greatly improved. It is a solid replacement for Chrome, especially if you have privacy concerns regarding Google products. Firefox has always been about user's privacy and that hasn't changed.

Pros

At this time, Firefox is the only cross-platform browser not running on Chromium Engine available for Android, iOS, Linux, Windows, and macOS. Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Opera, and lots of other browsers all run the same Chromium engine. While some browsers focus on speed, privacy and net neutrality seem to be the primary focus of Firefox. Firefox offers an excellent user experience. In terms of speed, this browser can definitely keep up with the competition.

Cons

Although running on an engine different from the popular Chromium engine has its advantages, the disadvantage is that Firefox developers may find it hard trying to keep up with the developmental pace of other browsers. But this is only a personal concern. However, I noticed some compatibility issues on a few sites (especially on mobile). Coming from Google Chrome, I couldn't help but notice that the extension library isn't as robust as Chrome's.

A trusted web browser

Pros

Many web browser are releasing, but Firefox continue to be the best one. Free, easy-to-use, open-source, does not collect data from people.

Cons

It happens very rarely that a website does not support Firefox.

Nasir from Constantine PR & Communications

Good for regular use

Overall experience was good as it works very well for regular browsing. It does not exhaust the RAM and handle the multiple tabs efficiently.

Pros

FIrefox is one of the best browsers available. I am using it for the last 5-6 years. It is simple, clean, and fast for regular browsing. I use it daily for my regular tasks and browsing.

Cons

The thing I don't like in FIrefox is Netflix buffering. When last time I was using Netflix on my Firefox browser, after some days of use it started stuttering. I cleaned the cache and other things but then after a while, it did the same. Not just on Netflix, it started to stutter in Youtube videos too.

Reasons for Switching to Firefox

Firefox was more simple, sleek and easy to use.

DANIEL from UTE

Firefox a browser that should be taken into account

It is an excellent browser that provides constant updates, synchronization in multiple accounts and in my opinion it is one of the best browsers on the market.

Pros

It presents a very easy to use interface similar to other browsers, with the difference that it does not consume many computer resources. In addition, it presents an excellent download manager that allows you to open documents without having to download them to your computer.

Cons

The history is one of the factors that I dislike the most, it does not present an organization based on hours, it only shows the sites that were visited on a certain day, omitting the exact time the site was visited

Daniel from University of Southampton

A worthy competitor to Chrome

Pros

Container tabs are extremely useful and powerful

Cons

Adding default container tab to `ctrl+T` actions

Linda from Healing Earth Reiki

Firefox is good but not my favorite browser

I was having some issues with trying to post Etsy links to Facebook for marketing purposes. In trying to resolve the issue, I determined that I'd try a different browser. Since I'm not an Internet Explorer fan, I tried Firefox. It didn't solve my problem as the issue really is with Etsy. However, I decided since I had the browser, I'd give it a good try. I'll keep it as a backup to Chrome, but there is nothing about it that makes me want to change my default browser to Firefox.

Pros

It was fairly easy to install and since it uses a google search, it was easy to learn how to get around in it.

Cons

I don't like the feel of the browser. It has recommendations that are posted on the main browser page that, to me, gives it an America Online kind of feel. I don't like my browser page cluttered with news stories and articles. Perhaps there is a way to turn this off, but since most of my experience with Firefox is with the search engine, which happens to be Google, I don't know why I would change to this instead of Chrome. It works fine, but nothing special that makes me want to make it my default browser.

Reasons for Choosing Firefox

Internet Explorer is unstable and although I've tried Edge in the past, I don't like it. It feels invasive and the popups to get me to use Edge can be frustrating. So, I had Edge and uninstalled it. In the end, I only use Firefox as a backup browser because I prefer Chrome.

Juan José from Universidad Politecnica Salesiana

Industry: Biotechnology

A complete and necessary Internet browser

It is my favorite browser, I have been using it for years and I will continue to use it because of how simple it is to learn to use and for all the tools it provides me.

Pros

Unlike other browsers, Firefox doesn't consume a lot of RAM memory, so the performance of our computers will always be optimal. It also has the necessary tools for any browser, such as saving bookmarks, pinning tabs and private browsing. In addition, in case of an unexpected closure, Firefox automatically saves all tabs that were in use.

Cons

On a few occasions Firefox freezes and closes automatically, it is very rare but sometimes it happens.

Phil from Virgin Money

Industry: Facilities Services

Probably my favorite browser

The browser I like best and the one I use most often .

Pros

Firefox is free and easy to install . It takes your security seriously and also has limited ad-blocker capabilities without you installing external plugins . That being said ,there are plugins for it that cover everything extra you might need on it .

Cons

There are regular updates .By itself that is a good thing ,but constantly waiting for downloads can become a nuisance .

December 2021

Damien from Giant Wholesale Distributors Ltd.

Industry: Wholesale

Decent browser

Pros

I like a lot of the themes offered by Firefox, as well as some of the extension and plugins.

Cons

Firefox is very resource-heavy on our office PCs, much like many other web browsers.

Chanaka from Self Employed

A comfortable and lightweight browser best for general use

A lightweight, simple browser with user friendly UI. As every software, Firefox have it's advantages and disadvantages but overall it's a comfortable browser. Did not overload RAM unlike Google Chrome and was able to handle many tabs simultaneously. Also users can modify the experience using extensions to a personal choice.

Pros

With good security features and privacy functions, Firefox provides secure internet browsing or users. And being able to customize browser according to personal preference is another advantage in this browser. Most importantly being lightweight and not overloading RAM is highly appreciated. Ad blocking and ability to sync device data increase the value of the browser. Perfect for general user doing day to day tasks. Also free extensions make the experience more easier.

Cons

Inability to support some websites was a issues considering web browsing and but I faced a buffering issue while watching online videos in some websites. Although the user experience is good, it's slightly slower than Google Chrome and some other browsers. And faced some compatibility issues while using Firefox web browser.

Reasons for Switching to Firefox

It was becoming slower and some incompatibility issues occurred.

Firefox review

Pros

The pro user characteristics. The software don't eat all the RAM

Cons

A lot of features are just for other browsers (chrome)

Osarumwense from TatafoHQ

Firefox Review

Overall, it's a wonderful app.

Pros

The fact that you easily organise your tabs into collections, and automatically block ad trackers makes it one of my favourite browsers. Its ease of use makes it more lovely

Cons

The Desktop version is more better than the android version. It crashes and freezes sometimes.

Graphicville from graphicville

Secured browsing with Firefox

With this software I've been able to surf the internet securely and with ease.

Pros

What I like most any this software is that it secures my personal information and it's has a fast browsing speed. With easy accessibility.

Cons

What I like list about this software is that it usually want to get updated too frequently.

Kulsoom from ohaus

Better software offers low storage consumption

I am using firefox for not a very long time but I found it simple and easy to use as it doesn’t bother me with any ads during work. It comes up with an easy tab management facility that also helps in good bookmarking and provides you results in a quicker time.

Pros

The most adorable feature of firefox is its easy installation procedure and also it doesn’t require any enormous MB and also it does not demand a very high-speed internet connection. Its security level is relatively high. A most striking feature of firefox is that it doesn’t demand separate screen capture because firefox let me utilize the whole screen or part of it depends upon my need. I can easily sync my data from a computer and can rely on firefox data storage as the saved data is never lost

Cons

The most annoying thing about firefox is that every time it demands me to update then it shows me my message also, firefox works better on mobile but not on desktop. Also, firefox private mode deletes my previous browsing history once I close it. Moreover, it is giving me glitches while using Netflix on it, and also it was not compatible with every website and app that I use otherwise everything about firefox is fine.

Reasons for Switching to Firefox

firefox doesn't let me access every website and sometimes it becomes slower which disturbed the continuity of my work while chrome has a better option as compared to firefox.

Akanksha from amazon

Best alternative website of chrome along with many good features

My overall experience with firefox has been awesome. I had been using it from last 7-8 years and i never got dissapointed.

Pros

Firefox is one of the well known website and i had been using it for more than 7-8 years. It is trustable and the browsing is really smooth in firefox. The best feature of firefox is its user interface which is attractive and easy to use

Cons

According to me there is no as such disadvantage of using chrom, it is quite good enough!

Faheem from Constantine PR

The best browsing software!

My overall experience with Firefox has been great over the past 2 years, I am completely satisfied with how the application is designed and how it works. It is very user friendly with a lot of features and functions.

Pros

I have been using Firefox for the past 2 years now and I'm completely satisfied with it. The application is very user friendly, it provides you with a lot of features. You can edit your interface/home screen according to your liking, you can also change the backgrounds and stuff. The best thing about this application is that it runs smoothly on a very little amount of your computer's ram. I'd recommend this application to whoever is looking to surf safely on internet without giving all his\her computer's ram to a browser.

Cons

I really like this application and I am satisfied with how it is but there's only one thing about it that I think can be improved or updated which is the pin application option on the home screen. You can add up to 8 applications there which I think is a bit less because people use a lot of different applications on their computers on daily basis and I think they use more than 8 applications like me. So, I think it would be great if they increase the number to 12 or 14.

Reasons for Switching to Firefox

Chrome used to consume most of my computer's ram which I think was pretty bad and I did not want that at all, so I switched to Firefox. Chrome also had some privacy issues so the switch was kind of important to me.

Muhammad from YouTube, Fiverr, Guruji, Upwork

Firefox, Most Secured And Private Browser I Experienced Ever

Overall experience with the firefox browser is good at all. The basic purpose of using firefox is my private browsing and downloading files and firefox has never disappointed me in these regards. If someone will ask me for a good and smooth running browser then definitely I'm going to recommend him to start using of firefox for a good experience. And if you are looking for a good browser too, Then I will recommend you to start using firefox.

Pros

I have liked the privacy feature of firefox too much. I have not found the option of blocking social media trackers in any other browser except the firefox. I thought the social media may leaks out our privacy and may lead us to huge problems, that's why I always use a standard layer of firefox privacy to avoid of any problem. Moreover address bar is so awesome and cool. Address bar always indicates me , the site I'm using , whether that is secure or not. There is always an option of lock. If the lock icon is appearing on a site, then it means that the connection is secure and we are safe otherwise we should be careful while using an unsecured site. Moreover, I have liked the extension feature of firefox too much, Currently, I have added 7 extensions to firefox but I may add as many third-party extensions as I want. Firefox always alerts me about the extension I'm going to add, That whether it is trusted or not. I can look for an alternative if the extension is not trusted. The securing protection of firefox is too much strong than all other browsers, and this is the main why the firefox is my favorite at all.

Cons

Of course, there is nothing that I have not enjoyed in firefox. This browser is one of my favorite for browsing and for downloading purposes too. I use to stream too much video with firefox on Facebook and firefox never crashed or it has never run into any other problem. The main feature behind choosing a browser is browsing speed and downloading speed. And Firefox is good on all these. We can download as many files as much we want, and the internet will depend on internet speed. we can pin our favorite browsing site for later use and it will be added to the bookmarks tab or we can create a separate folder on the bookmark with our favorite browsing sites. I'm going to rate firefox 10/10 because I have not experienced any issue in firefox.

Summer from PetsAwayQ8

My go to browser

I think the fact that I work off multiple windows and tabs at the same time stresses most browsers to the limit. In my experience firefox has not let me down and I feel it is secure.

Pros

I feel safe with Firefox. Mostly because I have used it for years without any incident. I have never had any security issues associated with firefox. Also I have found it to be more stable & versatile than internet explorer. It is fast and not glitchy and safe. I cant really ask for more than that. Firefox also works really well with the google platform. I work off google calendar, google drive, sheets all the time and I find that it works really well without glitches. Keywords are remembered and will autofill addresses. Downloads are fast and can be seen downloading at the top. The google drive that I am using will be remembered AND I can use 2 different google drives in 2 tabs without issues. Though you can do this on Chrome too. You can print from Firefox and send to email etc. Honestly, I can not think of anytime where I have thought I wish I could do such and such, they seem to have thought of everything. When your computer re-starts it will reopen all the previous tabs automatically if you ask it to restore previous session. This is great, because if the mac turns off for whatever reason at least I can open everything up quickly without having to remember what I opened. The history feature is very comprehensive. Firefox will tell you when it needs to restart to update. Always a handy feature.

Cons

From what I can tell, Google chrome has come a long over the years and is a good rival for firefox. If anything I would say it was on par. Interestingly on a desktop / laptop I always use firefox, but on a samsung phone I will use the samsung internet, which I believe to be essentially functions like a faster, safer version of firefox. I just didnt feel that firefox on samsung was as smooth running as Samsung internet (which also has some pretty amazing features too). Does Firefox crash? Yes it does, though I would not say it was glitchy.

Reasons for Switching to Firefox

Initially I made the switch when IE was having security issues and then I realised FF was just so much better. I am very happy with it.

Torikul from NockScript

Industry: International Trade and Development

From my point of view, Firefox could be your best optional internet browser

I'm not fully satisfied with the Firefox browser because it has so many bugs but still, this internet browser has some excellent features and functionality that always helped me. That's why I love this browser and can't hate it from the core of my heart. I'm still using Firefox as my optional browser and I will use it in the future no doubt.

Pros

I use this browser as my main optional internet browsing software. When my primary browser falls into any issue, I take the help of Firefox, and every time this browser helped me to solve my website realted issues. I love its default screenshot feature, I don't need any additional extension for it which is amazing. Firefox is good-looking, clean, and functional that has high customization features as well as uses low memory of CPU. But still, I think this software needs to improve UI/UX a bit.

Cons

There are a couple of things Firefox has which I really don't like. For example, every time when I open Firefox it asks me for the update then shows a message "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device" even It asks that Firefox is not your default browser would like to switch? I've fixed these issues so many times but it seems like Firefox is not headed, it can't understand my feelings and always shows the same things even If I ignore it. The algorithm should read the user's mind as other browsers do. As well as there is a big problem with firefox, some CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) animation can't load properly on Firefox, and older few HTML codes not work properly. As a result, website elements fall into responsive problems.

Favorite Browsing Place

Pros

Unlike other browsing application, Firefox actually special than the other. After using Firefox for almost 2 years, I have been recognizing some newest update which makes me interested in using it. One of the latest features that I like in this browsing apps is the privacy in opening application. Different than others, user can put password in their Firefox account which makes more privacy. The bookmark feature also really interesting. While using Firefox, it is so easy to find my bookmark, the website that I loved only at the upper corner of the tab. This feature really fun to use as I really love to mark my favorite things in one place.

Cons

Privacy concern always be the cons of browsing application. Sometimes, Firefox ask to record my using data for marketing purpose which really concern me WHY. Although it has brilliant privacy system but this problem is the reason I change my browsing apps. Even so, I have to say that Firefox really up-to-date and one day it is not impossible Firefox become the greatest browsing application.

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam from Sumitomo mitsui construction co ltd

Industry: Civil Engineering

Good for Browsing able to do all my work with perfection.

I started using Mozilla firefox around 4 years back, from then it provides me with a lag-free experience, since then they continuously improving themselves to satisfy our needs. Recently all the software introducing their addon to make easy user experience so that we can easily use that software in low time we get our result. Google chrome kind of go ahead of mozila firefox in this development. Mozilla Firefox provides a quick reflex lag-free experience, but I feel like I cannot complete all my work with firefox, since they have lagging of development, but as a supportive software, I am using Firefox daily. If they introduce more addon, I will easily convert myself fulltime Firefox user.

Pros

Mozilla Firefox uses less memory during browsing, perform without lagging maximum times. Provide good bookmarking abilities to users, I can easily record my digital footprints anytime using that. have a variety o addon available. I can easily sync my saved data from another computer (like this feature very much). Save data never lost.

Cons

Many addons missing( compared to chrome they need to develop more addons, it may increase user experience). sometimes I feel like, during the use of some addon, FIrefox crashes, it restarts after crashing, need to fix this up. Moreover, they need to focus on the Mobile app to stay in the market.

Reasons for Switching to Firefox

For basic browsing, Firefox uses less memory, and give me a lag-free experience.

Arun from Aster DM Healthcare

One of the best out there.

Firefox is an impressive all round web browser. The number of addons makes it a great choice to get most of your job done. Compared to others Firefox gives much importance to privacy of users by default it blocks third party trackers. With Firefox synch you can effortlessly synchronize your data across devices. Overall its a brilliant web browser for todays age.

Pros

Firefox is a free internet browser which lightweight and feature rich. The simple user interface is easy to understand even for a new user. Impressively Firefox blocks third party trackers by default and you don't have to install any extension to do this. It has a large number of addons built by developers. In browser screenshot option is a great addition that makes my work flow much easier. Seamless synch from other web browsers, you can easily transfer your passwords, book marks and browsing history from other browser to Firefox easily. And Firefox was one of the first browsers in which I was able to use the text to speech function.

Cons

It uses a lot of RAM and freezes when opening multiple tabs. Switching between tabs is slow at times. Updates can be troublesome at times, at times you can not open Firefox until the update is installed. This can be time consuming. Not fast as the competition Specially the loading time compared to others is bit longer.

PAUL from OSH

Firefox should be the top browser, without question

It is better than it was before. The tools and extensions that you can get in Firefox are better in some situations than you can get with Chrome that are controlled by Google.

Pros

I love the speed of Firefox. The expandability. The Developer tools. The Extensions.

Cons

Firefox was getting slower and more bloated. But they have streamlined the build completely. I don't like that it is not the primary browser for everyone. Due to this, we develop in Firefox and then have to test in Chrome.

Reasons for Switching to Firefox

Google Chrome is becoming a bloated mess, and the privacy implications are becoming very concerning.

Sofia from FAUD-Unmdp and UTN

Industry: Architecture & Planning

A faithful browser

In general, I really liked the experience with a new browser because of the great customization it offers, it has numerous extensions and its security is very good, but when some pages did not load I ended up resorting to other browsers.

Pros

It is simple and very customizable thanks to the extensions. The security features are very good and its minimalist interface makes for a pleasant browsing experience.

Cons

With some pages I have had compatibility problems and sometimes I realize that it consumes a lot of memory on my computer.

Cody from Cody Stokes Photos

Industry: Photography

Ideal for systems with low memory availability

Pros

Firefox has proven to be a robust browser with all the security and third party addons most people could need. Because of its architecture Firefox uses less memory than most browsers, which makes it ideal for people who use older computers with a limited amount of memory. It's fast and open source nature makes it a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Limited integration outside of the Firefox ecosystem. Extension market isn't as robust and rich as Chrome's.

Cindy from Nei Turner Media

Firefox is the Fastest Browser I Have Used!

Firefox is the fastest browser I have used which I love.

Pros

I love that it has easy access to my email, facebook, weather and more from the home page. It is fast, easy and takes up less space then other browsers. It also has many customization options that I enjoy.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about this software. I use it daily and have no issues.

Reasons for Switching to Firefox

I switch back and forth depending on if I am at work or at home.

David from Transtelco

Good for browsing

I use it because it's the only one fully compatible with concur and IBM Cognos as it's reporter. While working with them, firefox is never the problem.

Pros

It's really fast, pages load in the blink of an eye. Interface is simple and clean. Not overwhelming with options.

Cons

Haven't really dived into the developer tools, but doesn't feel like it would be a smooth transition from chrome.

IBM Cognos incompatibility.

Talya from Amira Photography

Industry: Photography

I'm using it right now!

It is my go-to, default browser. I really enjoy using it.

Pros

This browser is so easy to use and has very few downsides. I use it on a daily basis and it functions with almost every single website.

Cons

Firefox does not have functionality with my email software that we use for work, so I am forced to use Chrome. Other than that, I prefer Firefox.

Reasons for Switching to Firefox

Ease of use and it seems quicker to me.

frank from ZUMWALT CONSTRUCTION, INC.

Firefox is the best

Before Firebox, I would choose different web browsers but now all my devices default to Firefox.

Pros

What I like most about the software is the ease of use. Very easy to train and understand someone using this software.

Cons

I have no issues with this software. I suggest downloading and installing it to all you devices.

Rob from Rob Marketing

Firefox Review

Good. It is fast, safe and had some good upgraded over the last few years that improved the quality of the browser.

Pros

It is a fast and easy-to-use Webbrowser.

Cons

It does not integrate certain apps that I needed.

Reasons for Switching to Firefox

Firefox had a better number of features that I am using.

Alma from UDG

Industry: Architecture & Planning

A good browser

It is a very good web browser, I have been using it for almost 10 years and it has always been useful for my school and professional work. It does not get stuck as much as other browsers out there and has evolved according to the needs of users throughout the time I've been using it.

Pros

Its interface is simple and easy to use, it is fast and normally allows you to work without any inconvenience, it does not have a big weight on the computer memory and has constant updates that improve its quality continuously.

Cons

If you work with a lot of tabs open it can get stuck constantly and in many occasions it takes a long time to load when you start it after a while of not using it. In addition to deleting all your data if you don't remember your user account password.

Avery from Real Love Interracial Fellowship

Firefox: Oldie but Goodie

Overall, I appreciate this program. I've done many projects, and uploading them to secure avenues is my biggest concern when using browser programs. Firefox has created safety and security when it comes to that. Thankful for this program's usage over the years.

Pros

Firefox has been around for a really long time, and it has significantly gotten better over the years. The simplicity of the design is what connected me with the browser, and it's speed helped me pick it over other browser programs for many years. Definitely appreciate all that this browser has helped me accomplish.

Cons

The upgrades changed up a few things with the design, and it made it a bit more difficult to find some things. Once I figured it out, it was easier to manage, but the problem with the interface was something that bothered me. Firefox would crash a bit on me as well. More than I would want it to.

Reasons for Switching to Firefox

Internet Explorer had it's job, but it's speed killed my progress too many times. When firefox dropped, it was an easy switch for me.

Uzair from Dollar Industries

Firefox Review

I am using firefox from last 5 years and overall i had very good experience with firefox and will recommend everyone to use this web browser its very easy to use and your data is always safe and secure.

Pros

Firefox is best web browser and very easy to use and you can search anything anytime you want free of cost and its very safe and secure to use you can also easily delete your search history and can download any video, movie, song, file, book, any thing free of cost at any time any where.

Cons

There is nothing least like on firefox its very easy and safe to use infect its best and better web browser then other.

Bradley from Harborstone Credit Union

Firefox, Fast, Free and Reliable

Pros

I switched to Firefox years ago when other browser responses proofed to be much slower. Firefox seemed, to me at least, to have a better handle on running the necessary site and security checks while keeping the response times acceptable. To this day I can still see a significant difference between browser response times and am sticking with Firefox for that reason.

Cons

The only suggestion I have is that any and all private browsing sessions should automatically be closed when Firefox is closed.

Reasons for Switching to Firefox

Firefox response times are much quicker.

One of the best Browsers of all time!

Overall, my experience with Firefox has been fantastic!, I'm a +10 year user with this browser and I've seen all the changes through the time.

Pros

I like that firefox is a very stable browser. It is one of the official browsers we use in my company and many internal tools we use are designed based in being supported by Firefox due its stability and fast manage. Also, in regards of Privacy, Firefox is THE BEST one, and also it takes less resources from the RAM.

Cons

What I dislike is the interface. It is simple, but I'm a visual user and I would like to have a better interface.

Floremie from mount of Blessing hospital

Users friendly

My overall experienced with Firefox was great and very helpful.

Pros

The features that has most impact to me was I can easily use it, search or brows the things that I want to learn or what I'm looking for further ideas. And very helpful specially in my work.

Cons

What I like least about this software was sometimes need a strong internet connection so that your desktop will not take more time or will not log.

Lon from Lon M. Johnson, Jr., Attorney at Law

Industry: Law Practice

Firefox - not Chrome's share of the browser market, but superior, IMHO

I have used the old Netscape, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Edge and other browsers - none of the others can touch Firefox for performance! I still sometimes use Chrome or Edge, just to check them out, but, so far, neither has gotten beyon 'beta' enough to measure up to Firefox!

Pros

Firefox allows me to access audio of court hearings I cannot seem to manage to make work with Chrome or Edge.

Cons

That more do not know how EXCELLENT it is and so use it.

vajira from vworks

Industry: Executive Office

all in one

safe journey to the web with firefox

Pros

as it`s a web browser it has got almost all this access to the internet. homepage support is excellent. it has fewer errors while using the web. I have been using this software for more than 7 years and super useful.

Cons

toolbar function is awesome sometimes it`s automatically adding unuseful new ones.