All GoLogin Reviews

1 employee

Great for multi-account use

As mentioned in the pros, it shines best when using it with multi-accounts. Just create browser profiles for each account you are logging into, and you'll never have any issues with suspicious logins or other problems. Not to mention that it's easy to use it to preview ads from different locations/demographics.

PROS

GoLogin is much more than a simple private proxy network. Since I've discovered it I never went back to using any VPN software (i.e. TunnelBear). I use it mainly for account management (i.e. social media, hosting) and ad management (previewing from different locations). Ever happened to login into a hosting account and get a "suspicious login" error - with GoLogin you pass that as you create a digital signature (i.e. browser, geolocation, os) and you use that everytime you login to that website from that point on.

CONS

I used the free version but that's limited to only 3 profiles, so soon enough you feel the need for more. And the next tier is a bit expensive for personal use ($24/month). I'd also wish an iOS app.

Reasons for switching to GoLogin

It offers much more.

Cheers for a kind and detailed feedback! We will be glad to hear your improvement offers first hand. Feel free to spread the word and mention us on social media - simply comment, mention @gologinapp in your tweet or DM us. Also, you can write to our Live Support chat, marking your message Feature Offer - the team will transfer it to review. We will consider your ideas and offers for our future updates. Regards, Anthony, GoLogin team

Vijendr

Insurance, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Browse anonymously and keep trackers away.

It's a great software to browse on. It protects me from all kind of ads. Ads giant like google and meta advertisements can't reach me with this browser.

PROS

Easy-to-use browser, GoLogin offers flexible settings. In terms of masking your digital identity online, It is very similar to virtual private networks(VPNs) and proxies.

CONS

Unavailability on iOS devices is the only downside I find in this software. I wish the developer will develop it soon so that I can use it on my iPhone/iPad also.

Reasons for switching to GoLogin

Opera has less features and it is also very slow in VPN mode.

Alexander

Consumer Goods, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2023

Constant Error codes

PROS

Useful product idea that I hope works well for others using the paid plans.

CONS

Constant errors and glitches (with the free version at least). I'm the owner of the account and haven't been able to access anything for months, but other users are.

Sorry to hear about your experience Alexander. Have you contacted support on any of the problems you mentioned? We're constantly working on improving our app, and will be glad to know exactly what caused problems for future app updates. If work with GoLogin is still applicable for you at the moment, please write to official support live chat at gologin.com, and we will be in touch to solve the problem. Regards, Anthony, GoLogin marketing team

Replied March 2023

Richa

Reviewed May 2023

GoLogin is a powerful tool

GoLogin is a powerful tool to manage multiple online accounts.

PROS

Easy to use: GoLogin is very easy to use, even for users who are not tech-savvy. The interface is simple and straightforward, and the instructions are clear and easy to follow.Affordable pricing: GoLogin offers a variety of pricing plans to fit different budgets. The basic plan is very affordable, and it includes all of the essential features that most users need.Secure and private: GoLogin is a very secure and private tool. It uses a variety of security features to protect your data, and it does not track your browsing activity.Supports multiple devices: GoLogin can be used on multiple devices, including computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. This makes it a great option for users who need to manage multiple accounts from different devices.Wide range of features: GoLogin offers a wide range of features, including the ability to create and manage multiple browser profiles, import and export profiles, and protect your privacy.

CONS

Can be slow at times: GoLogin can be slow at times, especially when you are creating or managing a large number of profiles.Not all websites are compatible: Not all websites are compatible with GoLogin. Some websites may block you from using the tool, or they may not work properly when you are using GoLogin.Some features are only available in the paid version: Some of the most advanced features of GoLogin are only available in the paid version. If you need these features, you will need to upgrade to a paid plan.

Kumar

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Very good Login Solution

I have been able to efficiently manage several accounts and proxies, thus reducing my workload. Moreover, the security features have instilled a sense of confidence that my confidential information is secure. Although the cost is relatively high, the benefits and features justify the expenditure, making it a valuable investment.

PROS

GoLogin is a secure and all-encompassing login solution . The software boasts a user-friendly interface that simplifies managing multiple accounts and proxies. Additionally, it comes with a host of features like browser fingerprinting, auto-fill, and session management that further simplify the login process. Another advantage of GoLogin is that it's compatible with different operating systems and devices, making it a versatile solution that can be used by users on various platforms.

CONS

Compared to other login solutions, it is relatively pricier. Moreover, the setup process and interface can be overwhelming for some users, particularly those who lack technical expertise. Nonetheless, the company offers useful resources and support to aid users in navigating the software.

10,000+ employees

Secure browising experience with GoLogin

Secure internet access by masking private informations !

PROS

Considering the cyber attack happening around world , The GoLogin provide the secure internet access by hiding the exposed personal information though the internet . The GoLogin hides most of the data that we end up sharing unknowingly while using open internet browsing.

CONS

The user interface of the application should definitely needs improvement . Some of the features of the applications are very hard to find.

Cheers for positive feedback! We're glad to find out what to improve from our users first hand. Our UI has been recently updated - we're working on best experience for our users all the time. If you have any specific comments, feature ideas or offers for us to improve - simply comment on social media, mention @gologinapp in a tweet or DM us. We will consider your feedback for future updates. Regards, Anthony, GoLogin team

GoLogin - Review

My experience with the GoLogin is decenet. It is secure and reliable application. I would suggest this application for who is more concerned about privacy.

PROS

GoLogin allows me to protect online activities through the secure could based authentication service. User interface is also very simple to use. GoLogin offers lot of features, including two-factor authentication, password management, and secure cloud data storage. GoLogin's Dashboard gives the complete access to the credentials user can add, delete, and modify data.

CONS

GoLogin has few cons. GoLogin is little slow when compared to its counterparts. Developer tools options needs to be revamped.

Emily

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Simple and Secure Browser

Overall, this is a great software that anyone can use and it provides security for users' information.

PROS

The interface is straightforward and easy to use, even a person with little or close to no IT knowledge can use it. The software also offers great security features for protecting our data.

CONS

There is no performance errors i have faced so far tho i wish the developers can improve on the validation of caches.

10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2023

Anonymous browsing using GoLogin !

Unnoticed surfing through any sites using GoLogin.

PROS

The GoLogin gives you the flexibility to browse through any site with being noticed . Consider the personal information's are being share with third party site easily , GoLogin is the way to go to perform undetectable surfing.

CONS

The application is great to use but it is considered to be at big expensive side , which i think could be reduced.

Secured and efficient Account Management Tool

PROS

Gologin has been our go-to account management tools for the past few months. It helped us in maintaining account security and increase efficiency while being able to manage multiple accounts in a single user-friendly dashboard.

CONS

Can't think of any negative thing about this.

Alvin

Public Safety, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2023

must have tool for security purpose

PROS

This feature enables users to build and manage a range of browser setups, allowing them to simulate several virtual personas for a variety of objectives, such as managing multiple social network accounts or acquiring data from the internet.

CONS

GoLogin may cause some aggravation and sluggishness when compared to other web browsers; nevertheless, these inconveniences are due to the additional levels of protection it provides. This is to signify that GoLogin's enhanced security methods necessitate some additional processing and computer resources, resulting in a somewhat slower surfing experience.

Ratan

Printing, 11-50 employees

I'm so glad I found GoLogin

With GoLogin, I can browse online with confidence. My data is protected, and I don't have to worry about unwanted tracking.

PROS

GoLogin has changed the way I browse online. No more worries about tracking and data breaches. I feel secure and protected. I'm really impressed with GoLogin's features and capabilities. It's a game-changer. GoLogin has made my life so much easier. It's simple, user-friendly, and efficient. I've tried many similar products, but GoLogin is by far the best. Highly recommended.

CONS

I have a minor issue with the browser being somewhat sluggish and unstable.

Oluwatobiloba

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

GoLogin Review

So far, my experience is good. My data and identity is protected on the web. I can use the web without any difficulty and their privacy policy is safe and efficient.

PROS

GoLogin is easily accessible it protects my data and identity on the internet. I like the fact that it supports multiple profiles with real identity that enables performing different tasks on the web. It's user-friendly and they have good customer support service.

CONS

The mobile application should be worked on because it keep crashing.

Chintan

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

GoLogin Tool

I am using this on my computer laptop and smart phone as well it works pretty well on them. Thanks to GoLogin to make my job easy

PROS

I have had a GoLogin Pro plan for a few months now and I am incredibly delighted with it because it makes managing my business quite easier

CONS

Dashboard and pricing should be improved

Thanks for the kind response Chintan! It would be awesome to know first-hand what we could improve in our app, especially on Dashboard section you mentioned. Please reply to the email I sent with what you think could be better, and we will gladly consider it for future update flow. Feel free to mention us on social media, to comment or provide feature feedback. Best, Anthony, GoLogin marketing team

Reviewed April 2023

Private browser for private browsing.

The experience so far has been amazing. Getting exposed to unlimited annoying advertising online is common practice these days, and this software keeps me away from it entirely.

PROS

Creating a new account on this platform is very easy. Users can signup with Gmail address also. I like its minimalistic dashboard a lot. It is very easy to navigate on its dashboard. I can create multiple profiles through the navigation tabs. Logging in and out of multiple profiles is no longer a necessity with this platform, allowing me to log between profiles quickly and easily. It also keeps ads away from me. So I can browse privately without getting annoyed by ads.

CONS

I want this app on my iPhone. This is the only thing it lacks.

Desaraju

Reviewed April 2023

we can create and manage multiple browser profiles in GoLogin.

My experience with GoLogin has been positive. It is a very useful and secure tool for managing multiple online accounts.

PROS

GoLogin allows users to create and manage multiple browser profiles, making it easy to switch between different identities and personas online.it supports both HTTP and SOCKS proxies, making it easy to mask your IP address and avoid detection.

CONS

GoLogin only supports the Chrome and Firefox browsers.The cost of GoLogin may be prohibitive for some users, as it requires $24/month subscription to use.

Ileen

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

Secured Account Management Tool

PROS

It has been an excellent tool for me, specially for managing multiple social media accounts and improving workflow efficiency. I totally love using this.

CONS

Mobile app, if you could do a more robust version of Gologin for mobile, it would be on top of the market.

Kristian

Reviewed April 2023

Managing more social media in multiple platforms is easy

PROS

GoLogin makes it easy to manage multiple accounts across different websites and platforms, without the need to constantly log in and out of each account. It also provide security features (like IP masking) that can help keep user accounts secure. It allows users to create and use anonymous profiles.

CONS

GoLogin relies on third-party services to provide some of its features, such as IP masking. This means that the reliability and security of these features may be dependent on the reliability and security of the third-party services.

Jesse

Real Estate, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2023

Real Estate Investor - uses GoLogin for managing social media accounts

PROS

This is a simple way to manage multiple social media accounts. It works just like a chrome browser..but with more features

CONS

The subscription payments are kind of janky. Paypal subscriptions is an annoying way to

Reason for choosing GoLogin

Price and features

Thanks for the feedback Jesse! We are glad to know first hand from our users exactly what we could improve in GoLogin, considering possible payment options as well. Feel free to mention us on any social media with your ideas, offers and comments, and we will consider them for our future updates. Best, Anthony, GoLogin marketing team

Yash