Browse Microsoft Edge Reviews

Ahmed from Bank Al Habib

One of the Best Searching Engine

Recommended to all to use and experience one the best searching application

Pros

I like the most about its easy and usable interface which allow to access the information around the world and also show relevant information to the user

Cons

Nothing is least like because it is emerging day by day

Maaz from Comsats University

Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Edge is very excellent replacement of Internet Explorer launched by Microsoft. Due to its good speed, and easy integration of other softwares, I do not feel the need of installing a separate web browser to my windows.

Pros

Microsoft Edge is a successful attempt by Microsoft Inc to replace its always complained about Internet Explorer with something worthy of its opponents like chrome, firefox etc. It has a sleak and intuitive design and a minimal interface which leaves enough screen space to users for browsing content. The home screen interface is lso customizable and you can select the screen of your type from options. It loads content faster due to its improved algorithms and low memory requirements. The private browsing mode is also very effective in evading cookies. Also it provies improved privacy due to its superb tracking prevention mechanism. Microsoft has worked a lot to integrate good playback tools in Edge. It also supports alot of third party software loke pdf reader, etc and work flawlessly with them. Along with its own plug-ins, it also support extensions offered in Chrome extensions store. Though its default search engine is bing but you can change it to Google easily.

Cons

Microsoft Edge has high system requirements, which means that it won't work on low end devices, but other than that I haven't encountered any hurdles while using it till now.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Edge

Because Edge is giving the same performance to say the least, so I find it better to go with windows own browser than a third party software.

Victor from ExtExc

The next big thing

It feels like Microsoft is finally back to the browser space with this new fantastic browser. For once compatibility is no longer an issue, which gives Microsoft more time to focus on fine-tuning performance and web developers time to make better websites instead of worrying about what will work in the default browser of Windows computers all over the world. This step has resulted in a browser that is far ahead of the competition with less effort and lots of great improvements.

Pros

The new Microsoft Edge uses the same engine as most other popular browsers yet it manages to load noticeably faster in most circumstances both when navigating the browser and when browsing the web. Microsoft has improved performance and resource allocation in almost every aspect. This browser gives the same familiarity and convenience as any Chromium-based browser but with Microsoft knowledge on system optimization on top of it all.

Cons

This browser has not yet been officially released on Linux and that is a disadvantage compared to most other Chromium-based browsers where you can keep your settings synchronized across different platforms.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Edge

The overall performance and improved resource management.

Hadjer from Freelancer

Not bad as a browser

Microsoft Edge provides an acceptable experience. I'm delighted to see how hard Microsoft has worked to improve the performance of Microsoft Edge but there are still a lot of improvements to be made to make it my default browser.

Pros

I've been using Microsoft Edge for an amount of time to test it. The browser correctly provides tje necessary basics and presents the adress bar and search bar at the top with all enabled extensions displayed in the upper-left corne. On Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Defender can protect users from malicious websites and downloads and block apps from unknown sources.

Cons

Microsoft is making a concerted effort to improve the Edge browser's functionning by introducing new capabilities but in my opinion, they should rather focus on its speed and bugs.

Gabriel from SERGAB Consultoría

Industry: Environmental Services

Microsft Edge has work to be done!

Overall I must say that Microsoft Edge is a much better version of IE but still isn´t good enough as other web browsers that are out there.

Pros

I like the fact that it is easy to go back to recently closed tabs.

Cons

I dislike the fact that it is still slow to bring up web pages and it takes too much time to look for the web pages I am looking for. It seems it´s too slow.

Juan Jesús from Persano Mx

Se ha reinventado completamente, no pensé hablar bien de este explorador

Me han convencido como navegador web y me gusta que sigan agregando funciones para mejorar la experiencia de usuario.

Pros

Es mucho más ligero que muchos navegadores, su integración con Open Source le dio una estabilidad muy grande, su función de hacer Aplicación algunas plataformas en web para que tengan un ícono directo es muy útil. Las herramientas de poder agrupar ventanas y moverlas a barra lateral me encantó.

Cons

Aun tiene fallas con sus versiones para otros sistemas operativos como linux para poder sincronizar cuentas empresariales o profesionales de microsoft.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Edge

La estabilidad y el bajo consumo de recursos al usarlo con respecto a otros navegadores además de la función de espera en pestañas que están abiertas y no se han consultado recientemente.

Stacy-Ann from University of the West Indies

December 2021

Microsoft Edge-"A lightweight browser that is easy to use"

Even though Microsoft Edge has limited features, it is an efficient browser that is easy to use. I have been able to surf the internet quickly because the browser loads web pages quickly and provides search results in a matter of seconds. Consequently, I have been able to conduct online research in a timely and efficient manner. Furthermore, at my past workplace I have been more productive when I use Microsoft Edge. For instance, I have been able to open, access and review PDF files such as reports, memos, and letters, using Microsoft Edge. Consequently, I was able to complete my tasks faster.

Pros

I like that Microsoft Edge is a lightweight browser, therefore, it does not use up a lot of storage space on my devices. Moreover, since it is a lightweight browser, it loads web pages quickly. Consequently, it has been my preferred browser at home and at work, when I want to load pages with a lot of content. As a result, I have been able to conduct research at work and at home in an efficient manner. Moreover, the browser is easy to use and it has never crashed. Therefore, I have never experienced any delays when conducting research online. Therefore, I have been able to complete tasks and avoid the frustration that I usually experience with other web browsers that take a while to load web pages. Furthermore, I open PDF files such as reports, memos, and letters, using Microsoft Edge because it is very compatible with that file type.

Cons

Although, Microsoft Edge an efficient web browser, it has some disadvantages. One disadvantage is that it does not have a lot of features such as extensions and plug-ins. Another disadvantage is that I get a lot of error messages, when I try to open collaboration websites like Blackboard Collaborate, Zoom, or Microsoft Teams in Microsoft Edge. In most cases, I get an error message that says that my browser is outdated, even though I have the latest version of the web browser.

Krzysztof from Mościcki Nieruchomości

The best search engine

I have used Chrome before, but I noticed that what I browse has an impact on what ads appear in the browser in a moment, it may be helpful but not everyone suits it, besides, Edge opens faster, you can see that there are newer solutions used than in Chrome and it is not so empty, it can be the home page

Pros

The browser connects faster to the Internet than google chrome, I also like the fact that the home page is not empty but contains the necessary information weather exchange rates news and the user has the option to change the page layout

Cons

It seems to me that everything is ok, that's why I use it.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Edge

Edge is in my opinion better and faster

On The Edge With Microsoft Edge

Overall I would say my experience with Microsoft Edge has been good. It has a lot of useful features with allowing users to download Extensions which greatly opens its overall usefulness. It's not as heavy on computer memory as other browsers but at the same time it's not that huge of a difference. For people looking for a new web browser to use it might be worth giving Microsoft Edge a chance since it's free.

Pros

There are a couple of reasons why I use Microsoft Edge, and majority of the time I use it on my Microsoft Surface Pro rather than on my main computer. For one I've noticed that Edge doesn't seem to use as much memory on your computer than other browsers. That could potentially help with mobile devices and tablets using battery power as using less memory means the device isn't working as hard so there's less power being used. A great feature that Microsoft Edge has is Extensions. Extensions allow you install add-ons to the browser that can give you extra features like adblocking, VPNs, music players, themes, social media accounts, and many more.

Cons

I really don't have anything bad to say about Microsoft Edge. The main reason why I don't use it more often is because I've been using another browser that I have been using for years and there's no desire for me to switch at this point. If I had to say one thing I liked least about the software it's that it took too long for it to be developed and pushed out to the public. By the time it came out there were already numerous browsers out and people have probably already decided on which browser was best for them.

Martin Luther King from Avantor

Good and innovative browser

Overall my experience has been satisfactory.

Pros

I like it ease of use and robust security, plus it interconnection with Microsoft environment. It is fast and reliable browser.

Cons

There's not much I would say that I don't like about it. I would a like that the screenshot feature could load faster than it does.

Maserame from Networks Unlimited

News on your fingertips

Pros

I like reading their articles, they never serve old news it's frequently updated.

Cons

Just that not everything I search I am able to find.

Jawad from GFE

Edge

Pros

I'm not a fan for this software, thus I can't find something would impress me.

Cons

Microsoft Edge is somehow being slow in technology, takes a lot of memory and useless features.

moin from SANMAR Properties Ltd.

Industry: Civil Engineering

Secondary Browsing Option "Microsoft Edge"

Fewer year back when i first use this software , I was irritated by its slowness. It has problem with bugs and glitches. Browser does not work properly. Search engine option was terrible at that time. But recently they update their software. They have included download option. Now they are focusing on better user experience. Now I can use this as secondary browsing option.

Pros

Recently they have updated their software , it includes better download experience, bookmark options, privacy mode, better search engine option and good user interface. They have lot more options to improve .If they can improve then i can use it as my primary software.

Cons

Reaction time of Edge was very slow. They are continuously improving their software though they have lot more to improve such as removing bugs and glitches .

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Edge

For my personal browsing I use Edge.

Once you get used to it, it's great

Pros

Really straight forward once you adapt to the change from your old browser. I'm a big fan and don't plan on going back to Chrome

Cons

None that I've found yet - i'm sure like any software there will be some eventually but all flying great so far

Bornventure from Self-Employed

Microsoft Edge - The fastest Browser in the Market

Microsoft Edge is very secure and I have been trusting it with all my payment details and address information for almost two years without any issues. The fact that It runs based on my Microsoft Account makes it easier to fill in online forms without having to remember the details because of It's powerful autofill features and also Shopping online has never been such a breeze.

Pros

Edge is perfection at It's best, It's super fast, very smooth, and easy to use. Microsoft Edge made me abandon other browsers like Mozilla and Chrome for the sole reason of It's capabilities in integrating seamlessly with all of my plugins and applications. Running a local server on my computer has never been such a breeze thanks to the power of Edge. It runs on all my devices from my Xbox 360 to my Android Phone and of course all my Computers and so far there's nothing to complain about it. Browsing is a big part of my Career and Edge with It's easy features and nicely placed bookmark manager makes this a whole lot easier.

Cons

The one issue I've found with Edge as compared to Chrome is the search engine, Bing doesn't really bring up the best sites when searching for a specific keyword like Google does. Also a few sites, specifically local websites like governmental one that we use to file Taxes and Apply for Tenders don't work well with Edge as they do on Google Chrome, this normally forces me to switch to Chrome when accessing those specific websites.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Edge

I found Microsoft Edge to be more comfortable and easier to use than any other browser in the market.

Arun from Aster DM Healthcare

Powerful yet, underrated internet browser

Undoubtedly Microsoft Edge is one of the best internet browser available with many unique features under its sleeve. If privacy is your priority then Edge is the most secure option for you even if in the past you have vowed to stay away from Microsoft internet browser.

Pros

Fast and stable, having used various browsers I have found that Microsoft edge consumes comparatively lesser RAM even when multi tasking. Robust privacy features like blocking trackers. Many websites rely on trackers to gather data about your internet browsing . At my office, we always have the Strict option enabled to prevent tracking of our browsing data. This is a great feature for enterprise use. Ability to use extensions in private mode, I could never do this with google chrome. Web capture is something that I use almost every day and this built in feature lets you take screenshots quickly without relying on extensions or other software. Smart screen security. This is a great built-in feature that warns you about suspicious websites. Additionally, when you try to download any types of executable files from website and the smart screen feature analyses the download and it will immediately terminate the download if found to be from malicious in nature. Read aloud s the coolest feature on Microsoft edge. It can read aloud any web pages and even pdf files and you can choose the accent of your choice to listen. Password manager is much advanced than Google Chrome, Microsoft edge can suggest you stronger passwords and seamlessly store and sync them This way you don't have to use another password manager software.

Cons

Been using it for two years in office and personal computer for almost 2 years now. Haven't come across any Cons worth mentioning.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Edge

The main reason for switching from Google Chrome was the added safety and privacy features of the Microsoft Edge.

Sefayet from Sumitomo Mitsui Construction Co LTD

Industry: Civil Engineering

2nd browser to use my personal work.

previously Microsoft Edge was named as Microsoft explorer, every time I used that I have pain in my head. If i have to compare now that with Microsoft Edge, they came long way with success, I love the new EDGE download system, with bookmarking option, it definitely up to the standard now. Through they need to work on the extension area, to compete with other successful browser.

Pros

For easy, Day to day browsing Microsoft edge is the best for now. With good response time it could be the no 1 for now. Download manager is quite good for me. They are continuously adding more option to us to feel much better, such as Microsoft Edge now can use as PDF reader. it also consume low RAM , as a result my pc is faster.

Cons

Loading time still have some lacking's, need to be more fast. beside they need to work on the extension area. new websites launch extensions to give us good user experiance, they need to take this step to provide friendly environment to us.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Edge

want to try new browser for my personal work.

Cristhian Josue from El Punto Lab

Microsoft Edge, a powerful opponent to Google's monopoly

Edge is an attractive optionfor pc's with low resources or for people who wants escape from the Google's monopoly, outside of the prejudices we may have about internet explorer, Edge has reinvented the archaic Microsoft browser, replacing it and adding features that can change our internet browsing.

Pros

Microsoft Edge is light, fluid but above all it is a powerful alternative to external browsers to windows, Edge has tools that other browsers didn´t have. An example is the Price Comparison tool, which lets us to get Coupons, give Ratings and reviews, Microsoft Edge's security features, such as SmartScreen, Password Monitor, InPrivate search and Kids Mode, help protect your safety while browsing online.

Cons

Microsoft Edge has had an overly aggressive advertising campaign, this can be scaring for the user who only seeks to surf the web, this, joined with the fact of using Bing as the main search engine is unattractive, Edge peculiarities are a risky proposition, as well as leaving us to have a better workflow, this can be stressful for who aren't close to this tools.

Easy Browsing With Microsoft Edge

Pros

Besides Google Chrome, I often use Microsoft Edge in my daily life. It is because I am using Microsoft Teams as my class studying. So, when I want to watch the class recording back, I have to use Microsoft Edge as well. There are few features in this application that seems very helpful for me. One of the features is the download button. When I want to download something, I can check how many MB or GB that I need in downloading which is very helpful in preparing enough MB or GB for downloading. More than that, Microsoft Edge only use low RAM which makes my laptop super-fast while browsing. Overall, I enjoy using Microsoft Edge as much as he other browsing apps.

Cons

Unlike other browsing apps, Microsoft Edge tend to be more slows. Whenever I open Microsoft Edge, it always takes some times which makes me kind of frustrated. Overall, it is good in using Microsoft Edge and does not have any other important cons to talk about.

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam from Sumitomo mitsui construction co ltd

For Now can be used as 2nd browser, they need improve to become 1st choice

Previously, Edge used to be full of bugs and glitches, I was very disappointed that time, But Since then they have improved so much, they provide a good user experience right now, though they need to work more to become no 1, EDGE have advanced download system now, I like this very much. For now, we can easily we EDGE for minor browsers, I think they need to improve their incognito mode.

Pros

They associate with Microsoft Bing as their primary Search engine. I loved that they introduce the Download feature in the browser. Recently they are focusing on making a better user experience by reducing loading speed and easier to operate. Bookmarking is better than before, we can easily do bookmarking my essential web pages.

Cons

The main issue we face loading issue and reaction time of the browser. Need to make quick change option introduce in browser settings. Previous time EDGE used to be full of bugs and slowing down our work, they continuously improve. Hope that they will improve quite fast.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Edge

Need to use some other browser for private browsing, I can do simple work by EDGE.

Hossam from Panda Retail Company

Hossam's Review on Microsoft Edge

I would recommend using Edge & no need to install any other Web Browser, except if you need extra features like imbedded VPN inside the browser itself.

Pros

Edge is way much better than its predecessor (Internet Explorer), it doesn't consume much resources and easy to use, and the main advantage is that you don't need to download it, it comes with Windows, so no extra resources are needed, also the flexibility of selecting the default search engine based on your preferred one.

Cons

It is almost perfect, except that it is lacking some features which we could see in other developed web browsers such as imbedded VPN.

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft Edge

I'm using it side by side with other web browsers.

Michelle from MSM Shop

The Edge You Need

Microsoft Edge is a great product and is dedicated to being at the forefront on internet browsers.

Pros

I love using Microsoft edge because it makes me feel safe when I am browsing. It seems to put security first so I like how important it is that they are dedicated to protecting me while I am online.

Cons

The security and private browsing on Edge are great, but sometimes it makes it hard to look up everything I need. The pop-up blocker makes it hard to use certain secure websites. So it can be a little buggy at times.

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft Edge

I always felt safer with Microsoft Edge - they don't watch me search and I can be directed to safe websites.

Juan Sebastián from Freelance

Un browser muy limpio y organizado

Lo usé por un buen tiempo como alternativa a Google Chrome, pero en la actualidad existen muchos otros navegadores que no son convencionales y te aportan mucho más que Edge. La nueva versión del buscador de Microsoft refleja las condiciones de un buen browser.

Pros

Las colecciones aportan un sistema intuitivo para el almacenamiento de información y contenido multimedia ¡Me encanta! Me gusta que tengan integrado su propio sistema de extensiones y que lo acompañe con una buena interfaz de usuario, que es personalizable (Modo oscuro, una bendición para mis ojos). La velocidad con la que se hacen los procesos me sorprende.

Cons

El consumo de memoria no es tan eficiente en comparación con otros browsers lo que hace insostenible llevar muchas pestañas. Además, por ser un browser alternativo para distintos tipos de usuario, no es fácil de integrar con otros tipos de servicios en la nube. No tiene un buscador predeterminado que destaque, lo que le resta puntos.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Edge

Quería empezar a probar nuevos browsers para conocer sus ventajas, y Edge fue uno de los primeros en convencerme debido a la velocidad de respuesta.

Browser that gets better with time

Overall Edge is a great browser that can be a great to-go option and since it comes installed by default on Windows it is a great option.

Pros

Edge started out as a bad browser with a replacement to IE but recently with new updates it has become very fast and convenient to use. Edge has all the functionalities needed as well stability which makes it a very useful tool.

Cons

Edge is based on chromium and is unable to catch up to its competitors, Edge is still in development and still not very stable, and is prone to glitches and crashes.

Osarumwense from TatafoHQ

Microsoft Edge has been doing wonders

It a wonderful app with amazing features. With the adblocker, I don't need to worry myself over annoying ads anymore.

Pros

Having used this app for a very long time, I must agree it's has improved greatly. The UI is just wow! I like the imprivate feature and the adblocker. It works seamlessly. It's a fast browser. It secures your privacy. It's just a wonderful browser. The read aloud feature is awesome.

Cons

It causes my phone to overheat, thereby draining my battery very quickly. The technical team should see to this.

Rocío Belén from Self-employed

Microsoft did it again: The Windows 10 browser for your everyday needs.

Out of all the web browsers I tried in the past, Microsoft Edge stays the most consistent and it runs really fast in my computer. I also recommend it for gaming, if you like video games and you need a browser that will stay working fast, Edge is the one.

Pros

The interface is pleasant and it's super easy to use, if you like personalising your internet browser then you have plenty of images to choose. I enjoy this browser mainly for its In Private window feature.

Cons

Definitely not the best when it comes to erasing cookies and personal data such as log in passwords, it's not that fast in terms of doing the job real quick. I would say it tends to crash a bit if you have a low functioning PC.

Tien from Xquisite Landscaping

December 2021

Internet Explorer is back with a bang!

Solve the need of fast, secure, reliable, compact web browser for everyday business

Pros

Fast surfing, compact setting, less crash and much lighter consumption / allocation of computer resources like RAM or CPU in comparison with the dominant rivalry C.h.r.o.m.e

Cons

default search engine Bing totally not the best limited library of extensions

Avery from Real Love Interracial Fellowship

Edge has been stable for my productivity

Edge has helped me more with my usage of Bing, and it's easy connectivity to the Microsoft login has helped with my productivity. It's much easier to search through Bing with edge. It feels like the connectivity is just as good as Chrome or any other program.

Pros

Edge is pretty simple when it comes to internet browsers. It's a MUCH better upgrade compared to the old days of Internet Explorer, so I am thankful of the work that Microsoft put into it to make it better.

Cons

Sometimes crashes can take more time than needed, so I've been straying away from certain sites that gives me more instances of crashes. Overall, Edge could be a little better, but it is much better than what IE used to be.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Edge

With BING giving me reward points for searches, it kinda drowned out Firefox just a little bit.

Microsoft edge review

I really like the new Microsoft edge. It is much better than internet explorer..

Pros

I like the ease of use and some features are better than other browsers.

Cons

It's not easy to save bookmarks at some times.

Work reasons

Torikul from NockScript

Microsoft Edge is good but I don't like it much personally because It wasn't enough for me

My overall experience is average but yes, this browser helps me a lot as an optional browser. Sometimes I feel the importance of Microsoft Edge because I often test websites from different browsers. This browser could be a good choice for those who use browsers for small needs. But a professional person or IT-Expert person will not like that browser because this software wasn't able to present itself as perfectly people want nowadays.

Pros

I like few things about this browser, using low memory of the CPU is one of them. It runs smoothly on the desktop even a low configuration PC can run it without any problem. I like how this browser manages tabs at the top, it allows me to check a tab preview in a good view. Another good thing is, it loads the web pages and sections on scroll smoothly with a little fade-in animation which is so satisfying. There is some common functionality this browser also has that I liked a lot but those features do not make Microsoft Edge unique, it's available on the other browsers in a more professional way.

Cons

The first thing is, I can't imagine that this browser is a different web browser software from Microsoft. When I use Microsoft Edge, It seems like I'm working with my Windows 10 settings. A browser should be unique, beautiful, and it should be developed with a special focus on users' requirements. There is no advanced type functionality on this browser whereas nowadays other browsers are well developed from all sides. User experience and user interface both are not at a satisfaction level as well as I don't feel comfortable using Inspect Element feature of this browser.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Edge wasn't able to fulfill all of my needs...

So Far, So Good

Pros

I have only recently started using Microsoft Edge and I am sort of impressed. For one thing, it's pretty fast. I Like that I can add personalizations and save stories. However, I think what has impressed me the most is the fact that I can make notes with a highlighter directly on the web page and then share this annotated page with others, via social media apps or e-mail. Now, how cool is this? Also, if I do not have the time to read a webpage at the moment, I can save it and go back to it when I need to. I have also gathered that it is safer than Chrome and Firefox, which is a definite plus for me.

Cons

The only drawback with Microsoft Edge to me, is that the Notes tool/feature seems to be better suited for touch screen computers.

Mohd from The OmniJobs

Review : Microsoft Edge

Pros

Hey there! I am using Microsoft Edge from more than 6 months and trust me I found best Search Engine in Microsoft only. I use it daily for my whole company work . It's very easy to use and manage.

Cons

I would like to inform the R & D Team of Microsoft Edge that kindly improve your bookmark system as it's little bit complicated to understand. Make it as simpler as possible.

Emily from Zo Financial

Microsoft Edge is Elite

My overall experience with Microsoft is very positive. It's a very easy to use and quick system. It is much better to utilize than other browsers I have tried for my current job.

Pros

What I like most about Microsoft Edge is that it is superior to any other web browser. For my current job it makes life so much easier and faster. I used to use google and since switching I have noticed it is so much faster. It is easier to search and faster to use. It is also very easy to navigate. When I would search something on google and click on a link it would often take me to another search engine instead of a link to an article or website. I love that Microsoft edge never does that.

Cons

What I like least about Microsoft is that it is not the easiest to erase cookies. I also have a problem with Microsoft not saving my passwords on certain websites. Not saving passwords after I click the box to remember it is sometimes frustrating because my job requires fast navigation and having to type my information every-time because it doesn't save is an inconvenience.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Edge

Google is a good system, but overall it is a lot slower functionality and a harder to use search engine compared to Microsoft Edge.

Mustafa from Vena Solutions

MS Edge review

MS Edge remains a powerful browser that is compatible across a number of websites. It is useful to have it along with other browsers due to its ability to organize bookmarks and work well overall with the Windows operating system

Pros

This browser works well with Windows operating system. The ability to add bookmarks into collections really helps organize. The browser is able to open all websites in the right format and has a good user interface let me see Dorsey Music

Cons

The browser is slow as compared to Firefox and Chrome. As it is integrated by default to Bing search the address bar is not as effective as Chrome. Despite being a Microsoft product it does not work as seamlessly as needed with SharePoint

PAUL from OSH

Microsoft Edge is better than Google Chrome, yup I said it!

It is good and getting better.

Pros

Microsoft Edge is faster than Chrome, has basically the same features and can use most of the same extensions that you would get for Google Chrome. The fact that you have an option now to move away from Google Chrome is a huge positive.

Cons

Microsoft Edge is considered to be a newer version of IE and that is a little unfair. There is a lot of negativity that is kind of justified about the way Microsoft forces users to have Edge on their Windows machines. If they can improve the integration into Intune, this will allow us to deploy policies easier across corporate clients.

Mike from Avantor

Industry: Biotechnology

Great browser that is easy to use

Microsoft Edge has come a long way. It is far better now than it once had been. I use this particular browser mainly for everything.

Pros

I like the overall design and feel that makes it easy to transition from one browser to this one.

Cons

Some built-in features that can be helpful can also be annoying and requires some tweaking according to personal preference. A good example are the pop-ups for shopping savings or asking to save some form data.

Miguel from Miguel Aguirre

Industry: Music

Underrated Web Browser

Pros

Since I built my PC I've been a daily user of Microsoft Edge. I've been using Edge for the last 7 months and I do not consider to switch it. In the time I've been using it, I've noticed that it works almost the same way as other popular web browsers. It's simple to use, has very interesting functions and does not require great hardware to work well even when you demand it. I decided to use it as an experiment and never imagined feeling so satisfied with it, so I keep it as my main browser.

Cons

There's only one detail with Microsoft Edge, and that is the lack of variety of extensions. There have been a few occasions where I've wanted to use an extension and Microsoft Edge has no support for it.

Eslam from Freelancer

An amazing browser that is very underrated

Overall I think that Microsoft Edge is one of the best browsers on the market. In my opinion, it has the best pdf reader out of all the browsers.

Pros

Microsft Edge is a very simple yet powerful browser. I use it every day for browsing and as a PDF reader and I have not encountered any problems. Microsoft has put a lot of effort into it, and it is much better than internet explorer in many ways that words can't describe. It doesn't consume a lot of RAM even when multiple tabs are open. The UI is also great and simple, and the news feed on the home screen is a nice touch.

Cons

Sometimes, it is a bit slower than some of the competitors like chrome. Also, the pop-up blocker makes it hard to use some websites.

Gary from Qdoba Mexican Eats

Industry: Restaurants

Microsoft Edge Performance for Business

Microsoft Edge was a safe and effective choice for our business needs.

Pros

Our company began using Microsoft Edge from it's inception and was a seamless addition to using Microsoft 365 in our business setting. Very easy to use.

Cons

The download did take a minute or two, but once installed the software greatly increased productivity.

Ryan from cogent

Chrome on Steroids

Pros

Chrome used to be a leader in this space but Edge has caught up and surpassed it in performance and usability. Its now my primary browser of choice!

Cons

You still can't use the cast technology that is baked into Chrome but I am not sure if that will ever be the case.

Md from Self Employed

One of the fastest browser till now.

My experience was great.

Pros

It is a very fast browser. It's very responsive browsing software and also the fastest browser in the history.

Cons

It show lots of irrelevant news on my feed (Home Page).

Derek from Grail Insights

Great, but missing some key features

Pros

Really broad search results. Easy to use, great interface.

Cons

I am used to search results showing Google results, such as Maps. I often find myself opening Chrome just for maps access.

Great browser with all features

Overall Microsoft Edge is a great browser with all feature for day to day use and since it comes preinstalled on windows, it is very convenient to use.

Pros

It's latest version is very good as it's very compatible and convenient to use. Compared to it 's competitors the latest version has become just like them. Since it is based on chromium it has a lot of functionality.

Cons

Though the software has become good recently it is still unable to catch up it's competitors in terms of usability, compatibility and stability

Tony from Inkdefied88

A review for Windows 10 default internet browser

My experience with Edge was okay overall. It is a good browser in my opinion, just not have what I expected from an internet browser.

Pros

I like that it comes with Windows 10 by default when setup a new computer. It provides high security features and does comes with group tab, dark theme and extensions features. It also use less resources than any other internet browser.

Cons

Sometimes the software not work as fast and as smooth as I expected it to works. The user interface is a bit overcrowded with information and not easy to understand right away.

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft Edge

Because it is bundled with Windows 10 and I don't have to download and install.

Ebrahim from MUST

Marvelous Improvement

I found that this software were very helpful since it does not make my laptop lag or delay tasks. it seems to be had passed with hug improvement that led to that. also, it tries to understand user needs.

Pros

Fast Not consuming RAMs Smart Compatibility with windows

Cons

Extensions still needs improvement to be more helpful.

Matthew from BestBuilders

Best web browser for your Microsoft computer.

Great! Almost switched back to chrome when I purchased my new laptop but decided to give it a try. Very happy I did.

Pros

This is the fastest browser ive used. The interface is simple. The PDF reader is exceptional!

Cons

The browser and platform are great. The only thing is that Bing took some getting used to.

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft Edge

Chrome was malfunctioning with my new laptop. Tried Edge out and quickly discovered it was better with my Microsoft computer.

Ogheneochuko from University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital

Microsoft Edge

Over the years I have been using this software I have come to realize that it has really helped me with a lot of things and it has improved my knowledge about certain things

Pros

I like the fact that just by browsing I am entitled to lots of useful information by using this software

Cons

Personally there is actually nothing wrong with the software, it works just fine for me without any problems

Better than explorer, but not Chrome yet

Pros

It has all the options and functionalities explorer missed, and much faster

Cons

The search functionality is using ping, not as good as google

John from Mail Boxes etc Panamá

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Debe ser mas atractivo

Las pocas veces que la he usado a funcionado bien pero no excelente.

Pros

Tiene buena velocidad al momento de realizar las búsquedas, seguro y el Microsoft Bing es bueno con las sugerencias.

Cons

Siento que le falta ser mas atractivo al momento de elegir un browser, que sea un poco mas rápido al iniciar la aplicación y en las velocidades de cargas en las paginas web, no es el mas rápido.

Aaron from Midway Neuro

Industry: Writing and Editing

Edge by smrtboi

Pros

very similar in function to other browsers

Cons

when you get a computer, it's automatically the default browser