Browse Opera Reviews

Arturo from Marke-think

The search engine for the most demanding (gamers)

I would define it as the browser that we should all try sometime, because it adjusts to your needs in your daily life, it adjusts to the applications you use the most and you have a response when searching infinitely faster than in other browsers, it saves battery, you have integrated ad blocker and the best thing is that you have the gamer version just as free, happy searching!

Pros

What I liked most about this browser, is that it is so customized, you can adjust everything to your liking, at first I thought it was going to be a little complicated, but the truth is that it is not, in the settings you can perfectly set what kind of features you want for your browser and which ones you want to hide. Personally I changed to this browser, because in a few days I was using programs that consumed a lot of my computer, and this surprisingly consumes very little, in order to have more efficiency when working. I use Opera GX which is the same, but gives you a gamer touch for those people who are in that world, the interface is quite attractive. Another very important security advantage is that it comes with an Ad Blocker, along with hidden trackers, for those malicious pages that you find on the web, this is something very positive and an extra point. On the left side, you can manage several things at the same time, such as viewing your messaging messages, checking which tabs consume the most of your computer, cleaning your cache and history, etc.

Cons

It may be that, there are quite a few features that you can get saturated in a certain way, since at the beginning everything is enabled by default, such as sound when typing, opening a new tab, sound of notifications, etc. But this can be simply removed or lowered in the settings, or simply muted in the settings. But in general, the problems I find with this search engine are very minimal, as it is tailored to try to consume much of your computer compared to other search engines.

Cristhian Josue from El Punto Lab

Opera, a browser that has evolved greatly over the years.

Opera is fluid, fast, but overall, it's a highly customizable browser, you can make it entirely personalized and access all our data on any other device with opera, it has left me with good taste because you can see the care and passion that the developer team and the community have to make it a browser with personality. My final comment is that I profoundly recommend opera to the user who wants to have a fully own space and has the latent need to have a unique browser.

Pros

Opera is amazing because not only its a browser, managing this software is a whole experience, integrating particular functions such as a VPN, a coin converter, and others, the revolutionary sidebar is a feature that every browser should envy, permitting us to access our social media, bookmarks, and many other functions.

Cons

Notwithstanding being a browser-based on chromium, Opera can be somewhat overpowering or overcharging for the user that just wants to search on the web without the need to customize so many appearances, Opera isn't for everyone, and this can be confirmed by recognizing that this browser has more than one version, opening, even more, the gap between casual handling and customization experience that opera offers us.

Reasons for Switching to Opera

I try opera and I liked it a lot, now it's my main browser.

Great Browser with more privacy than other browsers

Great experience and continue to use for the privacy the browser allows for

Pros

Its speed and security are two of the main reasons why I use it. Opera also has a built-in ad blocker, which is great for reducing distractions on websites. Overall, Opera Browser is a fast, secure, and customizable web browser that I recommend using.

Cons

Nothing that I didn't like, although sometimes I forget the logo

More privacy integrated

Reasons for Switching to Opera

More privacy and do not like google

Sofia from FAUD-Unmdp and UTN

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Minimalist browser

In general, it seems to me a great option as a lightweight browser in the case of not having much space on the computer, or if you do not care so much about extensions or customization, it seems to me an excellent browser

Pros

It is a very light browser and takes up very little memory when used, it is also very fast in searches. The community that uses it is very large and they respond to any inconvenience or concern that you may have with the browser.

Cons

The extensions are not very easy to find, and in my case I have not found many. Although it is fast, it is not as fast as other browsers, and I don't particularly like its design.

Ivaylo from ScaleFocus

Opera is fantastic.

Pros

Has multiple in-built features that make only browsing even more pleasant .I love that I am able to link my Spotify account directly in Opera . You also have shortcut access to all the major social medias and e-commerce sites as soon as you install . Also getting a weather report on your front page is really useful .

Cons

The only con is that for some reason Google doesn't properly recognize captcha checks via Opera and regularly you have to correctly perform them several times for that to be registered.

Geoffrey from Mearsecroft Limited

It works for our company

Speed and flexibility gains are my experience of Opera. The VPN makes it shine for me adding the Adnauseam extension further helped with reducing exposure on the internet.

Pros

The VPN differentiates Opera from other major players

Cons

The number of instances of Opera takes up valuable disc and system spaces

Reasons for Choosing Opera

Epic is just too private with no history retained. Otherwise it's the VPN

The VPN is the driver

Shahryar from Bahria University

Industry: Environmental Services

Opera

I love Opera web browser for its simplicity and fast working. Also its indigenous VPN save me from using another separate VPN.

Pros

Opera is among the top popular web browser. It is easy to download and install. Being a lightweight browser, it does not consumes much RAM as its counterparts. Talking of interface, its very minimal and leaves a lot of screen space for browsing. Its built in data saver compresses data before loading it.on your device, thus reducing your data consumption. It also has an inbuilt VPN that allows you to mask your IP, thus enabling your aurf the web anonymously and access the websites that have geographic restrictions on them.

Cons

Over the years that I have used Opera web browser, its has always got better and f ft

Maria from Maria Weston CMT

Opera My preferred browser

Pros

No need to pay extra for VPN with your virus software because VPN is standard with this browser. Easy to use, works seamlessly without any glitches since I've been using it. It also comes with pinboards to help you organize your links and photos where you can share with others. It's makes work collaboration even easier. The left hand side bar has a lot of quick links to sites you use most, and if you have a question about how to use something, there's a tutorial link right there to help you through your issue.

Cons

Perhaps more choices in color palettes? I don't have any real cons for this browser except for esthetics.

Sorcha from ShopKeep Payments

Everything you would want in a browser .

Pros

The dark mode is really easy on the eyes . The browser offers you a selection of background wallpapers to use ,you can also import your own. It also lets you customize the fonts of webpages and alter their size as needed . You can sync up browsing data with other browsers if you want to .

Cons

I cannot think of any cons .Opera meets all my needs . Maybe the only issue is getting used to the layout . For example , bookmarked sites are on the left ,instead of at the top.

siyabonga from Self employed

The internet search engine

I experienced a lot on this search engine for many research I normally do in a daily basis and shopping online it is very fast when you search something and get results within minutes so I really like this search engine for research purposes mostly and other things

Pros

It is very easy to install it within a few minutes and also able to use it to do the following: Research Business Marketing Online shopping Ebook download Social media search and many more This search engine is very good if you want to do other information findings since it's used by a lot of people world wide.

Cons

Transparency and security . This software is sometimes used by hackers to steal information of the people who do online shopping and also saving information for social media this platform must have a strong security to protect the users from ID theft and other fraud issues

Ralph from Grey Orb Digital

Opera Is a Nice Browser that Isn't Just Popular

Overall, I'm very pleased with Opera, and it's definitely one of my favorites.

Pros

Opera saves more data than any other browser that I've tried. Although some websites may perform better on browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Brave, and the rest of them that I've used, Opera has its own strength too. Opera is loaded with many useful features by default that you'd need extensions for in other browsers. For example, it has inbuilt VPN, ad blocker, WhatsApp, Telegram, and even a Web3 wallet. Those are just the ones I can remember without checking. Also, you can create an account to synchronize your browsing history, bookmarks, etc. There's also this cool addition called send to my flow. If it's about features, I can tell you Opera is well loaded out of the box, and it's very fast too.

Cons

Some websites are only optimized for use on browsers like Chrome, and may not work so well on browsers like Opera. The plugins available on Opera can't be compared with the countless plugins available on browsers like Chrome. They're limited in my opinion.

Opera - One of the Unique Browser

Opera Mini features compression technology, which can shrink web pages to as little as 10% of their original size before appearing on the screen. With less data usage I can download faster.

Pros

According to my experience after using the Opera browser, the resource memory is small, so it is light and faster at startup, can display desktop mode without problems, has fast loading and rendering speeds compared to other browsers, comfortable when browsing the web with very navigation features. easy to operate and comfortable for my browsing needs, helps manage my downloads and as a download tool, so I can download the video that I am viewing even though there is no download button on the site, the process of blocking from a site is easier and also practical.

Cons

Disadvantages The most prominent aspect of Opera is the relatively high power consumption of RAM, especially when used on a cellphone, cannot get the motion picture feature when using Opera, when using Opera and want to store a large amount of text I cannot find this feature, this is maybe Opera only store the data that was saved last time.

Guilherme from GSC Negócios Imobiliários

The Most Powerful Internet Browser

Pros

Opera is my Internet Browser of choice, I really enjoy using the side bar apps, also, being able to use chrome extensions definetely makes it even more powerful.

Cons

It could be even better if some major extensions were available to Opera natively.

Ahmed from MedStreaming

Opera

Pros

Great Fast browser with built in VPN which enhances privacy

Cons

slow development for new features and also its not compatible with all websites

Chanaka from Self Employed

Average browser with lightweight engine

An attractive browser that is great for average users with some great features. Uses lesser RAM and saves battery where it's a concern. And saves data usage with ad blocking system and improves user experience. Included social media checking option saves time.

Pros

Wonderful UI and can be customizable to the preferred way. The best feature was saving data better than any other browser with functions like in built VPN and adblockers. Specially recommended for gamers due to extended support for gaming. Also unlike Google Chrome Opera used a surprisingly smaller portion of RAM increasing the overall experience. And opera is equipped with many inbuilt user friendly features such as checking WhatsApp, Telegram, or even Instagram.

Cons

Frequent crashing and some unsupported websites made the user experience negative. And web surfing is slower than Google Chrome. And inability to customize some options in UI was noted as a disadvantage.

Reasons for Switching to Opera

Internet explorer was slower, did not support most of the websites and lacks many great features Opera was providing. In my experience considering any criteria, Opera is better than Internet Explorer.

Charles from UCO

Good for free VPN

Opera is a useful browser to access sites abroad where access is not usually possible by using the VPN. However, as Chrome is used by so many people changing to Opera is not that straight forward and might be complicated for some.

Pros

A free inbuilt VPN makes opera worth a look, the browser remains easy to use and relatively quick. Launches quickly. Quick tabs easy to use.

Cons

Accessing the VPN options and in private tabs seems a little complicated, browser is s bit slower than Chrome but this is due to the VPN being activated.

Reasons for Choosing Opera

Adding VPN to Chrome is relatively easy but behind inbuild and unlimited in opera the VPN is easier to use.

Osarumwense from TatafoHQ

My review on Opera browser

Pros

Every browser in my pc/phone has a specific purpose. Opera purpose is to download files. I like it because i can download multiple files at the same time, and it's very fast. Ease of use is topnotch. It also gives me free data to browse.

Cons

I don't really like the ads that pops up every time I'm using the browser; it's annoying.

Michelle from Echostar Media

Industry: Music

Opera Has Grown Up

Overall I find that Opera does exactly what I need it to do. As an independent internet consultant, I need to use multiple browsers on a daily basis and Opera doesn't bog down my machine as much as Chrome does. I now only use Chrome on projects where the client requires it.

Pros

Opera is now a full-featured browser with a real dev team, and it shows. I can use many of the same extensions I used to rely on in Google Chrome. I like the Speed Dial page because it also reminds of me of things I was doing that got interrupted (like, "item in shopping cart").

Cons

About the only thing I wish I had was more control over the look and feel of the browser. Because I routinely have several browsers and multiple sessions with some browsers, I like to use color schemes to be able to easily tell if I'm in the right window. I onnly have "dark" and "light" in Opera.

Reasons for Choosing Opera

I routinely use almost all browsers, but they go into categories. Opera is the browser I use most of the time for my own stuff that isn't crpyto related. Edge is used for one client's work. Chrome is used for another because they require it. Brave is used for crypto. I chose Opera for my general personal use because its based on Chromium and supports plugins and extensions that I used to use in Chrome, without sucking up resources, and I find the management of my personal info to be a little easier.

Reasons for Switching to Opera

Chrome was becoming too bloated, hogging too many resources, and causing general slow downs. I also didn't like how much of my personal information was being handed off all over the internet from my Google account just because I was using the chrome browser.

Jaison from Pontal

By far the best browsing app

I've always used Chrome and Firefox, but from time to time I had to go back to Opera because of the new features. The other browsers would take so time to implement some of the features, so I decided to stick with the company looking towards the new. Opera became really good at serving what I was expecting.

Pros

The sidebar from the latests updates is increadible. Makes browsing so simple. The tabs manages is also a big plus. I use a lot of tabs for work, so I can manage 30~40 pages with the "group" option and check Whatsapp/Instagram/Telegram inside the app. The pop-out video options is also great.

Cons

Sometimes the browser will simply crash. It doesn't stay there processing, it simply closes the app, but when I open again everything is there, like nothing happened.

Reasons for Switching to Opera

Chrome and Firefox were always going head-to-head, copying each others features and Opera was looking at another direction, searching for new stuff. That made me stick with them.

Shahriyar from Bahria University

Opera Web Browser.

Browsing the internet with Opera has been an good experience due to its low data consumption and fast browsing. Also I have never experience it to crash which is an excellent thing about it.

Pros

Opera is one of the oldest among web browsers and is constantly evolving with time. It gives its users a very fast browsing experience. It has a very effective ad blocker which blocks all pop-up ads from interrupting you. Apart from tracking prevention, it has a built-in VPN client which helps you to mask your IP and to evade cyber censorship. It consumes very low hardware resources. It data saving mode allows you to spend much less data during web surfing than usual which is very important when using costly mobile data. It has a lot of additional plug-ins apart from the ones that comes buit-in to enhance it capabilities. It is available on all computer and smartphone platforms and also features a lite version name opera mini for low end phones.

Cons

Opera is an excellent web browser and has no apparent cons but to mention, its mobile version lacks many functions that are available in its computer version.

Reasons for Switching to Opera

Because IE was very slow and used to encounter a lot of bugs and errors back then.

Moisés from Asociación Peravia de Ahorros y Préstamos

Acerca de Opera

Opera se ha convertido en mi navegador predilecto, esto gracias a todas las características que posee, tales como: que me permite acceder en directo a WhatsApp, Instagram, Messenger, mediante una barra incrustada, la VPN que integra en su plataforma, así como también que me ahorra data cuando no estoy conectado a una red WIFI.

Pros

El navegador Opera es muy intuitivo y fácil de usar. Lo que más es lo liviano que corre en cualquiera de mis dispositivos.

Cons

Me encanta todo de Opera, es el mejor navegador que he utilizado.

Reasons for Switching to Opera

Opera me resulta más atractiva por las novedades que ofrece que Chrome y Edge no brindan.

Christopher from Anahuac University

A useful navigator

Pros

It is a fairly easy to use and install browser, it certainly does not ask anything to other browsers like Mozilla or Chrome, it has the same tools and uses, no more and no less. It is really only not known for the low advertising it has, but it is really a great software, it also allows you to customize it with the font and colors you want.

Cons

The only disadvantage of this software is the use of the RAM memory of the computer where it is installed, it occupies a lot of resources for just being a browser, I think it is something that should be improved, because some computers really get stuck or overheat if this software is in use.

Arshad from University of Swat

Opera

Opera was my first browser that I shifted to after being fed up by Internet Explorer and found it to be very efficient and problem free.

Pros

Opera web browser is among the most secure web browsers. It offers a built-in von service that changes your ip address and minimize you cyber footprints. It has a very powerful pop-up adds blocker thus making your internet sessions less messy. You can download a lot of plug-in extensions for it online. It also has a mini version for low end devices. Also its data saver mode is a blessing for those using expensive network data packages.

Cons

Opera some times faces compatibility problems with certain websites for full views or loading though rare, and you then need to access that website on another browser

Reasons for Switching to Opera

Internet exploree used to have a lot of crashing episodes and would hang every now and then.

Oladipo from Self Employed

Industry: Broadcast Media

Opera Browser Review

Though a popular software, some others offer a better user experience. Developers will do well to improve on it to give it more acceptance particularly since it has already gained popularity.

Pros

The most loved feature of this particular software for me is low data consumption. This makes the product very appealing to an average user particularly in a country where data is relatively expensive. The secure browsing experience it provides also makes it user friendly. Its light feature makes it appealing as well as it uses less space.

Cons

The restricted number of extensions that can be used on the software is a major issue that should be addressed. Also, based on experience, it has been discovered that some sites don't load/load well on opera. The software needs more users definitely.

Faheem from Constantine PR

Very User friendly!!

My overall experience with opera is pretty great, I get everything in opera that I want, built in vpn and an ad blocker, which makes my workflow very smooth. It consumes less ram as compared to chrome and is faster than chrome in many ways.

Pros

The best thing I like about this software is the built in ad blocker and vpn. You don’t have to install an external vpn or an ad blocker. There are alot of extensions that you can use in opera.

Cons

Umm I don’t think I didn’t like anything in this browser that I’d like to add.

Reasons for Switching to Opera

Chrome consumes all your ram and is not safe at all.

dhruv from DARTS IT NETWORKS PRIVATE LIMITED

Great browser for everyday use

Opera is an excellent overall web browser app.

Pros

1. Modern and well laid out GUI. 2. Fast loading of webpages. 3. Portable version availability is a great thing which I use. 4. No issues with chrome extension(s) being installed and loaded in the browser.

Cons

The only things that I did not like are:- 1) sometimes the browser needs to be restarted to load pages even whenInternet is working. 2)Very rarely, the problem of not being able to maximise the opera window. Although, I hvae found the solution after a lot of searching, this issue is very annoying.

Fastest Browsing Apps

Pros

Low in RAM really beneficial for me as it helps in fast searching. The sidebar and little features such as bookmark also interesting while using the application. Overall, using Opera in small research may be beneficial and fast for students like me.

Cons

Different from other browsing apps, I realize Opera have small researching system which means many other things that I want to search will not found. As a student I have to find many things such as big file, articles, maybe a whole book for my studies. Opera lacks of this part which makes me switch to other browsing application. Even though, I really recommend people to use Opera for small things as it really fast in researching.

Nasir from Constantine PR & Communications

Works fine for regular browsing

Overall experience with Opera was fine. I still use it as a secondary browser. I would recommend it to the people who want shortcut buttons on their screens.

Pros

Using Opera for more than 2 years. For personal use, I just use it as a secondary browser but also do some of my client's work on that. It works fine for the regular browsing, fast but not clean.

Cons

It is fast and fine but not clean. Its left sidebar would've been a good shortcut option for users but for me, it is a clutter and I don't want my browser to be this crowded. Another issue is that sometimes I click on the extra buttons mistakenly.

Nimubona from Internet Services

My review on Opera

I use Opera on my smartphone and my computer. It is not my favorite browser but it is still a good browser and I use it sometimes and I have no problem with it.

Pros

I like Opera because: -Opera is a browser available on both computer and smartphone. -Opera is easy to use and offers many features. -Opera is a good browser and allows the user to save data.

Cons

What I don't like about Opera is that it lacks some features found in other browsers. And also Opera asks us for updates several times, which is annoying for me.

Leandro from Através da Lente

A good internet browser

It has quick commands to trigger, everything in the right place, increasing the ease of navigation, it's a considerable browser, like other competitors, I recommend it because I've never had a problem. Besides being good, it can also open several "pages" tabs at the same time you want to visit without slowing down your notebook compared to other browsers. This is a matter of personal taste, my opinion from experience using Opera browser.

Pros

In addition to surfing the internet, you can use it to chat, read news and synchronize data between all your devices which it is installed on, tab management features, offers drag and drop capabilities between browser windows directly from the interface.

Cons

I use other browsers, but Opera is the only one that is very slow to start, there's nothing I can do to undo it, I already uninstalled and installed it and it keeps slow when starting.

Selene Laureana from UBBJ

Opera is an excellent browser option

My experience in Opera since I downloaded it was pleasant, I have control of my favorite applications, the search engine is very good, most of the content I work with is compatible and works very well.

Pros

It is practical, I have Facabook, intagram, Spotify and messeger in the same bar, the search engine never has problems, I recommend this browser

Cons

I have no problems with Opera, I like everything

Shahab Ul Din from Digitech

Pros and Cons Of Opera

Pros

The biggest benefit is that it has a prebuilt VPN. If you need a VPN for some work purpose you don't need to buy any VPN from any platform. Just download I and use it for free.

Cons

Sometimes its send you a notification that annoys you. If they remove this annoying notification it's good.

Reasons for Switching to Opera

Because it does not have a prebuilt VPN.

Lon from Lon M. Johnson, Jr., Attorney at Law

Industry: Law Practice

Opera - try it - not only will the fat lady sing - so will YOU!!!

One of my favorite browsers, and I've tried virtually all of them for PCs.

Pros

It is a refreshingly simpler, yet multifaceted, browser, as compared to Chrome and Edge, for instance.

Cons

Too many default to Chrome and Edge, apparently with the thought they are best and brightest, without checking out Opera - sad mistake.

Ogheneochuko from University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital

Opera

I have been using Opera for a very long time and it has been a source of entertainment to me, something that I will highly recommend to people

Pros

Let me just say that this site has helped me to know alot of things that are happening around the world and also being ad- free

Cons

Sometimes what I search for is not what I am shown and it can be really frustrating at times

Forrest from The Best 5 Minute Wine Podcast

Get it today.

Pros

Opt-in and opt-out of tracking. Easy to customize.

Cons

Nothing I have found that I don't like about this browser.

Ali Akbar from Garasi Ekspresi

Industry: Music

December 2021

Opera is very fast browser

Overall i am happy with opera

Pros

- use less Internet data for opening Page. - built in vpn for private connection

Cons

User interface not interesting Need to add browser plugin feature

Yohan from Nokia

Opera is the Safest Search Engine

Comprehensively, I had a very comforting experience with Opera. It is the safest and the most secure search engine in my perspective.

Pros

I have been using Opera for more than a year, and in terms of functioning, I feel that it is advantageous software and the safest search engine tool.

Cons

The customer support is considerably sluggish and ineffective as I had an unsatisfactory experience with Opera's customer support. Moreover, the overall functioning of this software is slightly slow.

islam from free work

My experience with _ the Opera browser

Great experience Opera, a reliable company, I recommend trying this browser

Pros

A great browser that looks good*, sends to news via notifications, supports VPN feature ، Ad blocker, it's ok here

Cons

Needs some improvement in appearance, take care of my safety

Andrés from MrVolk

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Browser with good features

I use it when it is necessary to use a vpn that is not from my region

Pros

The function that I like the most is that it has to change the vpn and it also has quick access to very useful applications

Cons

It is a very slow browser and its design is not so intuitive.

Syed Sarosh from Hamdard University Dental Hospital

Great Web Browser

Overall it is a Best Web Browser I have ever used. Highly Recommended.

Pros

Opera is a great Web Browser with many features. It is secure and fast. I have used this Web Browser for short time. But it offers great speed than other Browser. Highly recommended.

Cons

Opera has many features which sometimes creates problem for newly users. The more you learn about this browser it became easy for you.