• icon"The Instabug support team are extremely helpful and responsive. Instabug helps us at all stages of our app lifecycle, from internal QA through to beta testing and the feedback on the end product."
  • icon"With the bug reports i have th eoption to talk to the bug reporter. This can let our company get rid of our zendesk subscription and save money."
  • icon"Well-designed UI makes important information easy to access and parse. Customer support is helpful and responsive."
  • icon"I had limited options to do this in the current version."
  • icon"The cost ... it's really problem in the first launching the app just it the obstacle in the software."
  • icon"The most annoying is opening logs details. Surveys seems for me to be useless."

All Instabug Reviews

Kerry

It pays for itself every month and more

I've used Instabug for the past 3 apps (and 3ish years) I've worked on. While there are a few rough edges when it comes to administrative items, I couldn't be happier with the product and would recommend it to any developer who has the means to pay for a premium service. The product easily pays for itself each month when used to resolve 2 or 3 crashes or customer-reported support tickets.

Pros

- The UI is great and implementation is a breeze - I love being able to customize my development console logging to amend my crash reports. In fact, the suite of information I get along with crash reports is easily the most comprehensive I've seen on the market, hands down. - Having the ability to speak directly with customers via in-app chat is invaluable in building customer relationships and solving issues promptly. - I love being able to annotate screenshots and take videos is issues in the app to attach to bug reports. I often find myself browsing my own app and making notes to myself about items that should be fixed or looked at in this manner. This feature, for me, might be the greatest value add of the product.

Cons

It's actually quite cumbersome to work around the 4 account limit per team for a paid account, especially if you have multiple apps and/or support people that need to log in. There are almost too many updates (too frequent?) being made to the software. Every other day that I log into the dashboard, there's an alert at the top screaming at me to update to the latest version, which don't even seem to include high priority hotfixes.

Mike

Instabug The Best For Bugs And Feedback

Integration with both IOS and Android is an essential need for us. Instabug makes it simple for anyone to submit bug reports. Each ticket is handled individually which is essential to customer support. The customer support staff is friendly and helpful. Instabug helps us communicate with our clients quickly and resolve issues faster.

Pros

Instabug is simple and easy to use. Bug reports and feedback are easy to analyze. The screenshot feature works amazing and it is crucial to providing feedback and follow up. Full console logs, network logs, screenshots and device details saves crucial time.

Cons

We haven't found anything that we dislike with Instabug.

Recommended tool for bug tracking !!

Pros

Using Instabug for bug reporting is super easy. The best thing about instabug is the ability to attach screenshots, notes, and video recordings when submitting the bug. This helped our team to reduce the time they spend on clarifying the bug which resulted in more productivity.The integration with third-party tools like Jira is again a very useful funcitionality that has made Instabug a winning tool.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike for now.

Yasmany

Entry point for your customers feedback

A lot of feedback from our beta-testers allowing us to fix bugs, improve and even rework features before hit the final users

Pros

Easy to integrate with all platforms allowing an fast way to get feedback from beta-testers. Integrations with third party platforms like jira for task control and slack for communication

Cons

The UI, i think it can be cleaner, with some useful dashboard reports that can gave you insights right away

Istvan

Instabug helped us to kill bugs faster

Overall experience was great there are some privacy policy questions that we are not sure about

Pros

We used instabug as a bug reporting tool from our UI test automation tests, and it seemed to be great for that.

Cons

It overrides many main entry point of the application and you can't be sure what other data they collect as the project is not open source. We did not ship this into production due to this.

Glenn

Can't really ship an app without it

Overall experience is very good, we've been using the product for a while now to gather feedback from our testers and it has helped us identify issues and save a lot of time in the process.

Pros

The ability to have users shake their device and send feedback regarding our apps.

Cons

Certificate pinning seems to break the capture of network logs, support has been very friendly and seems to be working on it.

Aditya Raj

Review by an Android Developer

Pros

Instabug is an amazing software, I use it frequently to test my app and keep it safe from bugs, it is a great software and reports each and every bug. As, I am an Android Developer professionally, I require Instabug regularly to point out the bugs on my app. Hence, I like this software and recommend you guys to use it.

Cons

Most of the things I like about this software, but one thing I don't like is customer care, once I had a problem with the software but they didn't respond on time, but I think now they are improving.

Tim

Industry: Maritime

Exactly how and what you need

Easiest way to give your users a simple way to contact with you, and be able to respond to any issues.

Pros

Been using Instabug for a couple of years now. Very useful, essentially meant we didn't need to time sink to create a contact platform, just integrated theirs into our solution.

Cons

Nothing bad to say about it to be honest. Done everything we needed thus far.

Ahmed

Industry: Information Services

the best beta testing tool for mobile so far.

I delivered 2 Apps using it for beta testing, Swift 3 and React Native... it was an awesome experience using instabug with developers and product managers.

Pros

that it doesn't have to be a crash to be reported, comments and video recording... Integration with React Native, Native iOS and Native Android.

Cons

the dashboard UI, but it's not really a big deal.. it's easy to use but it's not beautiful to look at.

Nabil

I use it for testing feature releases and client feedback. Absolutely love it.

Pros

Instant client feedback and bug reports. Ease of software use. Helpful cloemt support. User friemdly interface.

Cons

No app yet.

Vujevits

March 2022

Bitraptors and Instabug

Pros

Easy to use, user-centric with a lot of useful features.

Cons

Very pushy "upgrade" now, it's really not friendly.

Abdelrhman

Useful and informative

Pros

good crash analytics, being able to get feedback from my users,getting answers to surveys from my target audience

Cons

not able to get live view of how the user got the crash as sometimes the details provided could lead to different situations that might cause that crash

We used Instabug for mostly beta testing of our client Mobile apps

Manual and beta testing teams saved 30% of their time on logs and screenshots collecting

Pros

Me and most of testing team just loved the app. We enabled Instabug for beta builds of our app. Whenever some bug or weird behavior is detecting, grabbing logs as well as screenshots was very easy. We had a few tricky questions when we needed to use API. Support team was so friendly. They provided us all required guidelines really quick. Also, in cooperation with Dev Team, we were able to set up crash logs collection with sufficient granularity of logs. Including crash report eventually became almost requirement when we reported new bugs (this is how much they liked these reports)

Cons

As we needed API access to build custom reports and client wanted some detailed statistics, we needed to use Gold plan, that was pretty expensive. At some devices shaking feature didn't work stable and I needed to shake it a few more times to get crash reported. There was also a number of cases when the app didn't recognize really similar crash reports so we needed to involve human work for consistent analysis.

Gabor

Perfect tool for App user feedback and crash monitoring

Our App users are able to report issues and development suggestions just by shaking their device to invoke an InstaBug window. Our company then uses InstaBug to follow up on with users and the developers of the app to solve those bugs. We also use it to force App updates when a new release is available in the App store. We also monitor App stability using the Crash reporting module.

Pros

It is the perfect tool to add to your App so that you can communicate with your users about issues and development suggestions. Just by shaking the phone, the users are able to send reports with screen shots and screen video recording. The software SDK is easy to implement. It can be used as a workflow for error and incident handling like Remedy and can be also integrated with GitLab to communicate with the developers. It also has an extensive crash reporting function and related dashboard.

Cons

I am not aware of an InstaBug App itself that would be useful to be able to deal with bugs on the move.

Instabug is a great tool for tracking bugs and customer experience

Instabug helps us connect with our users quickly to learn/know about bugs as soon as they crop up, as well as making sure we can fix issues as fast as possible.

Pros

Relatively easy to integrate with mobile apps, and 3rd parties platforms like freshdesk. We use it for bug tracking including screenshots and videos from our users, as well as general app feedback and it's an indispensable tool.

Cons

The price tiers are not friendly to small teams and seem geared more toward large organizations with high budgets

Rex

Exceptional Tool for Mobile App Startups

Pros

I love how simple the integration. Especially at early stage our product has many holes. Tracking down a crash can be difficult if without this app. It has very advanced analytics and reports. It also helps us deal with the second problem which is collecting and consolidating users feedback. We use their feature request feature where users can suggest something or report a bug visually. Then upvote and downvote things each user thinks is important. We are able to practice lean development and product iteration very successfully because of it. Lastly their team is very attentive and hardworking. It just feels right in every interaction with them. You know they care about your feedback and they are open to accepting feature requests and take the time to help you out. I really wish them the best.

Cons

Perhaps they can include addons so we don’t have to do a full on upgrade in tiers just to get that 1 extra feature we want. They do have lots of products and if they allow us to more customize our subscription would be best.

Santhosh