Browse Macrium Reflect Reviews

Peter from SEO Denmark

Reliable backup product, excellent support

so far I have no complaints or doubts

Pros

ease deployment fast and qualified support, meaning that issues were sorted out right away (in my case via dial in)

Cons

somewhat pricy very detailed log files, sometimes it may be hard to find the root cause

recommendation from tenforums

Reasons for Switching to Macrium Reflect

I had critical issue with easeus, which easeus support was not able to sort out for more than a month. So they left me in the dark, no root cause, hence I don’t rely on their backup any more, since I may end up with no valid backup.

Beaton from Afrobloggers

Macrium Reflect

Pros

Its easy to use Allows you to back and clone drives with one click Highly responsive support team

Cons

Downloading the software requires a bit of back and forth checking emails and then getting the link which if your network was acting up like mine was doing at the time, I almost thought it was no longer available to download.

Reasons for Choosing Macrium Reflect

Macrium came with a recommendation from a user who already had it

Larry from RMSolo

No support for free trial

If you offer a “Free Trial” to entice a potential buyer to purchase your product, it would be prudent to offer support if the potential buyer has a problem. It’s like a car dealer offering a test drive of a new car, but ignoring you if the car breaks down. I will not be buying the software, and I’ll post negative reviews for a less than satisfactory experience.

Pros

It was easy to setup and set up an image backup

Cons

I couldn’t get restore to work. When I requested assistance they responded that there was no support for the free trial and directed me to their knowledge base. I couldn’t find a resolution to my problem there.

Rob from NVision4D

Macrium Reflect gives me Peace of Mind

It has saved my life so many times. I have two hard drives that each get Images of my C:Drive. Every other day it goes to a different drive. That way, I have an Image from every day and if a drive fails, I'm never more than one day out of date. When Windows or a program goes wonky, I don't waste much time diagnosing, I just reimage my C:Drive and within about 20-minutes I'm running perfectly again.

Pros

The software is easy to use and is clear and intuitive if you have a little bit of computer knowledge. Anything that's confusing is easily Googled. It's just easy to get going with this program.

Cons

I can't think of any, honestly. It's just really useful and really designed.

Reasons for Choosing Macrium Reflect

I did read users comments about it when I first found it and I read what they said about programs they had switched from. One of them was the program I had used that caused problems. There were enough horror stories about competitive programs and none about MR, so I bought it. I've never regretted it. The only time MR fails is when the user forgets to make the backups that they are going to need.

Reasons for Switching to Macrium Reflect

The other program failed a few times leaving me to have to completely reinstall Windows. I said, "never again" to that and have had MR for over 8 years now. It's never once failed to save me.

Christopher from Genie Computer Services

Industry: Computer Networking

Macrium Review

Great software. Meets a big need in day to day break fix business

Pros

Its FREE. Great imaging software. Can copy disk to disk or create an image to be restored or mounted later.

Cons

Have yet to run into any issues with macrium and it is free so cannot complain

Its FREE!!!

Price

Thomas from Me

This is NOT really a consumer, home user product

Never once successfully restored a bootable Windows 10 disk image, and I'm tired of spending hours and hours and hours trying to figure out why. But it's obvious from the support forums that I simply don't know NEARLY enough (and I've been using computers of every kind since the 1970s) to even ask a useful question.

Pros

Apparently, IT professionals and computer geeks get a LOT of use out of this app. But as a home PC user, I have found that if you aren't a Windows EXPERT, it's easier to just reinstall Windows and reinstall your software, and just back up your files on an external drive of some kind. I have never actually been able to successfully restore a bootable backup of my PC. The days and days of researching the technical details I don't know anything about just to ask a support question simply aren't worth it.

Cons

It is NOT "user" friendly. The tech support is really for IT pros. If you're not an EXPERT (and I know quite a bit) on Windows, BIOS, etc, then this is probably not the app for you.

Brad from BME Group, Inc.

Macrium Reflect, a requirement for any PC User

I have deployed Macrium free and for-fee products at most of our clients and have no bad things to say. It has all the features we need, is easy to install and just works. It backs up, restores and even images drives. I have used it at businesses, both large and small and on friends' and relatives' PCs.

Pros

It installs easily, can be used for free and just works.

Cons

Minimal downsides, it seems to do everything we need as well as necessary.

Reasons for Switching to Macrium Reflect

We made the switch many years ago and have not reevaluated those products recently since Macrium does such an excellent job.

Gary from Computer Rescue 911

Industry: Computer Hardware

The best Hard Drive cloning software out there.

Pros

The amount of use I have gotten out of this software is astounding. First of all, the free version works wonders. The paid versions works even better. Doesn't let you complete a clone unless it knows it's going to fully work. I am impressed by Macrium, and every technician in our shop trusts this software for clones and copies of HDD's.

Cons

The updates are tedious and notifications can get annoying, but that's a small price to pay for how incredible this software is.

RICARDO from Órion Soluções Ti

Excelente custo benefício

Ele funciona muito bem de forma automática, sem "pesar" na máquina.

Pros

A interface é fácil, muitas opções úteis de backup e muito vantajoso se comprar o pack de 4 licenças. Podem conferir aqui https://www.macrium.com/products/home.

Cons

Nada pra dizer. O software me atende muito bem.

Reasons for Switching to Macrium Reflect

O Cobian não me passava segurança, apareciam umas mensagens de erro. Interface ruim.

Very reliable

Cloning is pretty fast in my opinion but that always depends on the quantity of data and the health of the drive that you're cloning from. I have tried other software but have always come back to MR.

Pros

I've been using MR for years now and I've never had any issues with it. For me personally the free version of the software suits my needs. I only use it for cloning of HDD and SSD's.

Cons

The user interface is a little lacking in my opinion compared with say EaseUs Partition Master which is much easier to navigate. It's just something you have to become familiar with through use.

Parrish from Pathfinder Networks, LLC

Macrium Reflect lets me sleep at night

We use Macrium Reflect to ensure all of our servers are full imaged daily (some servers are imaged multiple times per day) for disaster recovery purposes. We also utilize it on a good percentage of our workstations for similar disaster recovery reasons. It has never let us down. We've fully recovered multiple servers from hardware failure (such as failed/corrupted RAID arrays) using the Reflect image. It's truly a life saver.

Pros

We utilize Macrium Reflect on all of the servers we administer and many of the workstations as well. We've used Macrium Reflect for many years and have full faith and trust that it is continually making full image backups of our servers. It has never let us down. We've quickly and easily restored entire servers from hardware failures using the Reflect image. We appreciate the email and log notifications it provides and the very clear and straightforward setup and configuration. Tech support is also very responsive and helpful (for the few times we've needed support). It is, truly, one of the most important and valuable tools in our tool bag.

Cons

We've used Macrium Reflect for many years. Everything we've ever wished was there has been added. There is nothing, currently, I can think of that I wish it could do or that could be easier.

David from Abacus Web Services

Saved My Laptop

The one time I needed it, it worked and paid for itself many times over.

Pros

We have used Macrium Reflect for years. With 2 online backup systems I wondered whether it is was still worthwhile. Three months ago my Win10 laptop decided to totally destroy itself. I tried Windows Restore but that didn't work. Fortunately, I had run a full backup the night before and with a bit of help from a friendly techie, it was reasonably straight forward restore - and as if by magic everything worked again. That was a huge win because otherwise, we would need to have wiped the machine and done a clean Windows restore and then load all my software. For security reasons we manually connect and run our backups on external drives. This process is against my preference for automated systems. However, it worked seamlessly, did exactly what it was supposed to do and I was both impressed and relieved.

Cons

It is a bit fiddly when you do the initial set up and there are plenty of features that I don't understand what they are for.

Reasons for Choosing Macrium Reflect

It was recommended to me.

Steven from Davidson Academy

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Macrium Reflect - small enterprise

I have purchased several licenses for Macrium Reflect Workstation, one for my personal use and two more for our organization. I have had excellent success with Macrium Reflect and would very much recommend this application.

Pros

Macrium Reflect has proven to be an extremely cost effective means for creating and managing computer system images. The ability to quickly download a stored image to a system or to a blank hard drive or solid state drive has reduced the turn around time for reimaging computers to no more than the amount of time it takes to swap out the hard drive. We do keep spare, fully imaged drives on the shelf for each of the models of computer that we have in the enterprise. Once an image has been created and stored on our image server, we can image a 500GB SSD in less than 3 minutes. Traditional hard disk drives can be imaged in about 12 minutes. The application is extremely easy to use and the interface is intuitive enough for novice users.

Cons

I would like for the business and workstation versions to be able to image multiple drives simultaneously. This feature appears to be available only with the Deployment Kit, which has a price of $3250 per license.

Michael from Nerds On Wheels

Industry: Computer Networking

One of the best backup softwares that I have ever used

Easy configuration, easy and quick Restore options. I am able to restore either from bare metal or mount the backup and restore individual files.

Pros

What I like best about Macrium is the feeling of security that it gives. It's extremely easy to install and configure and once it's done, your backups can run on a schedule or manually. After it's backed up, you can go from bare metal to back to within working order in a matter of a couple hours rather than spending days restoring. It also has ransomware protection built in, so if you ever need to restore due to ransomware, your backups will be safe.

Cons

Their Exchange Server restore isn't the best. It restores mailboxes one item at a time and doesn't have the option to do it all in one. If the Exchange restore fails (as has happened to me on occasion), you have too start from scratch and there's no easy way of picking up where it left off. Their phone support is also only used to create a ticket. There doesn't seem to be any real-time phone support.

Scott from SearchMaster Software

Macrium Reflect keeps my personal and business systems safe and secure 24/7/365

Macrium Reflect keeps all my personal systems at home safe and secure with nightly critical file backups plus weekly and monthly incremental system image backups. I do the same with my business systems, plus I add-in server and SQL server backups using the server editions to keep my business data safe too. The pricing is very affordable, even for the server versions, especially given the amount of features they have and how easy and reliable their program is.

Pros

Affordable, very easy to use, constantly updated, support for every file system and operating system available, support for all backup and image techniques from simple file/folder to image, incremental, differential, to SQL and more. I guess my favorite part is that you can go from quick setup to creating an emergency boot disc/flash drive and running a full backup on the system in less than 10 minutes.

Cons

It needs a face lift I guess, and they could stand to offer some cloud options for storing portions or entire images in the cloud.

Bryce from Wayne County High School

Industry: Computer Hardware

Macrium Reflect Home User Review

My overall experience has been very positive, as the backup tool is easy to use and intuitive, and provides peace of mind. The cloning feature needs work, especially when dealing with boot / recovery partitions specifically, but otherwise for a free program Macrium Reflect is fantastic.

Pros

The most useful feature of this software is without question its cloning / backup ability. I've used it over 4 times to clone HDD's to SSD's- to keep from having to transfer everything manually and reinstall Windows. I've also used it to keep backups, which it has a genius way of doing. You choose the folders you want to back up, and the program will compress all of them into a single file which can be moved as you want. When you want to extract your files from the backup, you open the file and Macrium will mount it as removable storage, allowing you to move individual items as if it were a flash drive.

Cons

Sometimes, the software will not correctly clone the boot partitions correctly, leading to a failure of Windows to boot after cloning a hard drive to an SSD. It is easy to fix, but still annoying.

Aaron from S3 Solutions, LLC

Outstanding PC backup

Having reliable image-level backups is crucial to our business. When a machine goes down or is replaced, this makes it super easy to re-image onto new hardware. We also use it for customer machines. If we need to clone someone's PC for troubleshooting, we can easily do this with Macrium.

Pros

We use Macrium Reflect to perform regular backups on all our desktops. Very, very reliable. Excellent compression and deduplication capabilities.

Cons

Its only flaw is lack of support for cloud services like Amazon S3 or Azure Blob storage. Not very good for offsite backups.

André from Prianto GmbH

Keep it simpel

Macrium Reflect is easily licensed and uses Windows standards like VSS. After installation (about 10 min) the system is ready to use and can create a backup. It is also possible to restore hardware independent data.

Pros

very easy to install and use. It comes in the Enterprise version with Sitemanager to coordinate the entire installation of Macrium in your company.

Cons

Only on Windows base, do support for Linux!

David from Information Technology and Services

Effective and Reliable backups

Macrium Reflect has been a reliable backup solution for my system. It wasn't the least nor the most expensive, but cost was not a major factor for my decision making. Ease of use and reliability were the most imporant for me and it checks those boxes.

Pros

It was pretty easy to create the backup jobs. Selecting drives/partitions or folders is straight-forward and exclusions are easily defined. It's easy to mount an image and selectively restore files.

Cons

Scheduler needs work. I wanted to have weekly full and daily incrimental and ended up having to create two different backup jobs to accomplish this.

Victor from Mara Technologies Inc.

Great to image your system

I was trying to create images of the laptops we have at work. I do use it for the free version to just have an image of the best working state of the laptop.

Pros

I liked the ease of use to fully image my system in case of a failure. It does have password protection which is good if you are storing and image of your disk elsewhere for backup. I liked the fact that I can easily set up schedules to backup my image on a daily basis without having me to think about it. Loading the image back from a restore is also a breeze once set up properly. For me, it worked for windows 7-10 with no issues.

Cons

Freeware did not do incremental backups. You would need to pay to get that. It's a bit complicated to do file backup or file syncing. I guess this is more of an image restore than anything else. I did find it a bit difficult to set up. Also the file was quite large for the initial download.

What a lifesaver!

Macrium Reflect has made it possible to upgrade the hardware of my laptop without worrying about losing my data. Having the ease of browsing an image without special software makes this a great application. Having the ease of access to data in an image saves me time and gives me the peace of mind I need knowing my data is safely backed up.

Pros

Having used a similar product in the past, I made the switch to Macrium Reflect because I could get a free edition that had powerful features for personal use. I was able to clone my hard drive before replacing it and have an image that I browse with Windows Explorer. This is a powerful and easy to use software package. You can even boot your backup in a virtual machine!

Cons

The more advanced features will require you to purchase a license. However, the free version has many features that will meet many of your basic needs.

Warren James from Flash Mobile Vending

Imaging software for creating full HD backups

Pros

You can easliy create and restore images of you hard drive for full backups so that you do not loose any data of system information

Cons

There is no real clone feature that i have found on the free version so that you do not have to create an image of the drive before you restore it.

Ben from Computer Revolution

Easy Backups, Clones and Restores!

Multi Use Case, Affordable (Free version available too!), and reliable. Cannot recommend enough.

Pros

Macrium allows us to clone and restore drives very easily. Our use case was in backing up user and employee data or configurations when a drive was failing or a reinstall was necessary. It performs fast, and is flexible in how you intend to backup and clone. Every use case we have stumbled across has been able to be solved with Macrium. When you consider the price, Macrium shines even more. So affordable and feature rich compared to other options.

Cons

Like any software, there is a learning curve, but the internet has plenty of tutorials and such on how to use it. Spend a few minutes learning about it and you'll be a master in no time!

hamid from Information technology and services

will not convert mbr to gpt

been using it for years, but this new task that i was trying to accomplish, i can not

Pros

if all you want to do is backup your gpt/mbr and restore it to its original state, then it is flawless

Cons

will not clone mbr to gpt will not migrate mbr to gpt will not support mbr to gpt conversion i guess you get the picture by now. i'm not sure why this task is beyond their bailiwick, but it is, and the problem is that in their literature, they never disclose this, so that trying to migrate a mbr system to gpt becomes a futile effort in trial and error

michael from iQor

Macrium is a very powerful disk cloning tool. It does what it is supposed to do, and does it fast.

This software allowed me to have an emergency imaging solution for my office, and it was the only software that could meet my immediate needs for functionality and cost

Pros

Macrium comes with a free trial version that is just as powerful as the full version of Acronis, the main difference is that with Macrium you can clone a VM and restore it to a physical machine. When my company changed hands, we were without an imaging solution for several months and I was able to maintain my entire office with the free version.

Cons

The UI can be a little tricky to figure out if you have never used it before, but truth be told I really can't say anything bad about it.

George from Biola Univeristy

Macrium Reflect is my tool for Disk/Drive Management

I'm glad Macrium allow home users to use this for free. If I need it for work, I will recommend this app.

Pros

Reflect allows me to have full control of setting up drives as well as backing them up to an image. I run multiple operating systems and Reflect allows me to set up the drives so I can load additional OS to SSD, traditional hard drives, USB drives, etc. Speed and response is very good. Can't beat the free home version.

Cons

The interface is fairly clean. You do need a certain level of knowledge to use this tool, otherwise, you can break your drives and bad things will happen :-)

Nina from Garschagen

The Best!

For an indication, I downloaded it in the free version and it served me perfectly. I had to clone my hard drive to a new SSD and it was very simple and fast. This software will always have my recommendation for friends and colleagues.

Pros

The ability to clone an HD or an SSD is great so you don't have to rework to install the OS, even keeping old software and files.

Cons

I still have nothing against this software, for now, everything I needed, it answered me. An interesting possibility would be to add more languages to the installation.

Windows-Based Drive Management

With a free version and trial available, it's hard to argue against the use of Macrium Reflect if you feel you could use its tools. Give it a try.

Pros

Macrium Reflect is a drive management tool, allowing you to format, clone, restore, and partition drives. Reflect provides a clean interface for drive management. For basic use, the free version gives access to some nice basic drive management functions.

Cons

As with other drive management programs, inexperienced users need to take care when using the program to avoid erasing data or corrupting drives. Since Reflect runs off of windows, it can be tricky to manage drives running using another file system, manage certain disk images, and do work related to the drive that Windows is running of off.

One of the best partition management software

My experience has been so good, because it allowed me to make most of the operations that i faced when a disk support has been needed.

Pros

It has a lot of options to manage partitions among storage devices, either base installed and external, mostly for cloning olperations.

Cons

it´s a bit hard when you are cloning the system´s base partition into an usb storage device because it needs to lock the drive, booting from it's custom boot software, but sometimes the drives are enumerated different from windows and the clone fails because it doesn´t find the devices where are suppoused to be.

Mohnish from Crimson Ltd

Quality standardised images

This is a stable tool to create windows based images.

Pros

- This does a really good job at creating windows images and there are no problems once deployed. - The documentation and support is accessible.

Cons

- There is a bit of a learning curve, but this is to be expected with any imaging software. Once the basics have been grasped it's a real breeze to deploy across the company.

Macrium Reflect

Experience with Macrium has been limited to creation of backup images. Luckily, I have not needed to restore anything. That said, keeping my PC images up to date has been easy and I'm sure if something occurred I would be back in business ASAP. The prep for restore was easy, and was able to create a startup DVD flawlessly if it became needed.

Pros

Easy to image your drive and keep backups up to date

Cons

Have not encountered any issues with my usage, so no cons to note

Brian from Outdoor Resources, LLC

The best backup solution for home office

Pros

Macrium Reflect just plain works! It is as close to "set it and forget it" as you can get. It is very easy to find and restore files when needed.

Cons

The interface to setup backup profiles could be a little more refined but it works all the same.

Kevin from Computers Plus Of Union

My go to for cloning drives.

Pros

clone drive, image drives, restore drives, all for free. very simple and fast internal, external, or drives in a dock, it doesn't care.

Cons

No cons really. I've used this software for around 3 yrs now and never had an issue. No to mention free is always a good thing.

Sean from Montana State University

Saved our facility a lot of money.

It was great. They saved our program money and I made me look good to management.

Pros

This software was able to image HDDs and SSDs that the previously used cloning docks were unable to. I have not found a functioning HDD the Reflect was unable to clone, and was able to transfer failing HDDs that the cloning docks were very unreliable with. Overall, it is a great software.

Cons

If I were to give one critique, it would be that it is not totally idiot proof intuitive. This is because the software is more capable of complex tasks like repartitioning. I would suggest Macrium have an easy button that does simple one button cloning during cases where the user does not need, or does not know how to change partitions.

Reasons for Switching to Macrium Reflect

The startech has many situations where it failed to clone drives or salvage data from a failing drive. I'll never go back to a standalone duplicator.

Paul from SC Zwagerman IT

Great backup power with a rich GUI

Great software, using full backup plan which is running daily to protect the data from one of our pc's.

Pros

Software and registration is done in minutes, ideal for a quick backup / restore job and for backup plans with incremental backups. The most I like is that the software lets you to create a recovery CD / USB stick which helps you to recover a image from your network share in no-time. Even if you use this for file recovery, you can mount the image and browse like its your local hard drive.

Cons

The interface is great, but if you are a non technical user, to many options to play with, maybe you can make a user mode, which allows the user to make a backup using an existing job and to recover single files for example ( sorry real life case ).

Jason from HPE

Best backup software for window

Pros

sI have used this for years and love it. Has saved me numerous times from having to rebuild. The image creation works like a champ.

Tripta from DARTS IT NETWORKS

One of the most reliable apps for backup

Pros

1. Fastest speed in backing up paritions/whole system. 2. Good GUI and easy to setup. 3. Reliable backup and restore of data and/or images of partitions/whole system.

Cons

There is a little learning curve for some aspects in the software.

Very useful program

I think Macrium Reflect is one of the best in its field. I've done a lot of image restore so far and I've never encountered a problem.

Pros

I've been using Macrium Reflecti for 3 years and it hasn't been a problem in restoring any of my images. It is also very fast and very successful in capturing images, restoring images and compressing and reducing the received image.

Cons

Very small and successful program. Highly recommend use

Daniel from Information technology and services

Flawless Clone of HDD to SSD on Dell

Excellent experience.

Pros

Honestly it was really difficult to screw anything up with the cloning process; Macrium made it easy to do.

Cons

For the 8 hours it took to clone my drive, I would have liked some movies or music to keep me busy. Really, there were no cons at all.

Reasons for Switching to Macrium Reflect

Acronis didn't clone my disk properly and failed to boot. I would have expected more from the manufacturer, but I guess not. Luckily I found another user who has been using Macrium without flaw for years; that poster was right.

Bünyamin from Röder GmbH

Industry: Civil Engineering

Macrium - Easy to Use but too expensive

Pros

German Language. Easy to use. Good Support.

Cons

It is for our business Size too expensive.

German Language

Kevin from Carolina PC Pros, LLC

Great Tool for Cloning Drives

I routinely need to clone drives, either to get ahead of a failing drive, to move to a larger drive, or to move from a hard drive to a solid state drive. Reflect makes this task easier.

Pros

It has been a very reliable program to clone hard disk drives (HDD) or Solid State Drives (SSD). It is also speedy under most circumstances.

Cons

Even after using it, I sometimes have to dig to find an option.

Anton from W5H Solutions Ltd

My go-to imaging software.

The experience has been great. It's saved my proverbial butt a couple times already.

Pros

The features, many of which are available for free even for business use, are plentiful. Whether it's one-time imaging of critical PCs with old software, or ongoing backups, it's a breeze to use. The ability to mount images and browse as native drives is very useful.

Cons

Little to not like. Some of the features must be paid for, but this is fair, and the pricing makes it a no-brainer for professional uses.

Reasons for Switching to Macrium Reflect

It's more of a parallel use situation, because each has their pros and cons. Reflect is simply easier to use for more scenarios.

Peter from DP Financial & Tax Inc

Cloning Hard Drives made easy

Pros

It's nice how it recognizes hard drives quickly and easily. Once you can see your drives you can manipulate them create images of partitions or drives or clone them to another drive. It will also allow you to schedule backups which could be a life-saver for date. I have only used to help clone drives and resize drives so that they are usable once cloned.

Cons

I've had it not recognize a hard drive before and had to use different software. Usually this is not an issue but you need to make sure and have more tricks in your back than just this one.

product works as described. no real issues found

Pros

This product if very good for taking complete image backups and works very well when going between drives of different sizes.

Cons

Needs a good priced technician license for doing random one-off backups for computer technicians to use.

Rick from Trapdoor

Industry: Publishing

Worth Looking Into

Pros

Recently had a disaster where a Windows Update crippled my laptop. After fixing it with another tool, it led me down a path of investigating which softwares operate in the disk cloning and backup space. I have used a free version of Macrium and it’s astonishingly powerful software that does the job.

Cons

It’s desperately hard to criticise when it does such a solid job. Perhaps the software is a bit pushy with gettin first you to register - prompts you a bit too much.

Mark from Cornerstone Solutions Group

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Macrium Review

Pros

This software is a huge time saver. If you have older computers or computers that need an increase in speed, a quick and easy way is to switch to a solid state hdd. With Macrium Reflect, even the free version, you can image the old drive and clone it to the new solid state drive. Within an hour it's done and you're good to go. Great software!

Cons

No cons. It does exactly what it's supposed to.

Frank from ABANA

Best way to clone or image your hard drives.

Best part is the free version works GREAT!

Pros

Quick and easy to use. There is no learning curve added and even a novice can back-up their hard drive with Macrium. It normally takes several hours to ghost a drive but well worth it, even in the free edition.

Cons

Download and install took several minutes (we use 6 mb download speeds). And there are several YouTube videos on how to use this, if you really can't figure it out.

Easy to use disk imaging software.

Pros

I like that I can mirror hard drives of different sizes and select which partitions to mirror. It makes disk management so easy.

Cons

This software is terribly expensive especially when compared to any other imaging solution that is available today.