Browse Agiled Reviews

Chaitanya from Agrihub

The Best In Class Business Management Platform

Before using Agiled I have used other platforms which had restrictions in terms of features and also expensive compared with Agiled. Agiled has all the features I have been looking for like CRM, Project Management, Time Tracking, Invoicing, Scheduling, Contracts & Proposals Templates, Announcements, Chat and Calendar Integration. With its white labelling options and simple and well organised layout Agiled is indeed a must buy for me and value for money. Highly Recommended !

Pros

1) Easy to use 2) 100% White Labelling Option with Custom Domain and SMTP. 3) All in one platform to manage clients, leads, sales, projects and employees. 4) Agiled is full of Customizations and comes with many built in Integration options available. 5) Overall Agiled is a full-fledged Business Management Software and indeed a value for money.

Cons

1) Mobile App is not powerful and not well organized as compared with the Desktop Version. 2) Wordpress Plugins and Woocommerce Integrations are in Roadmap. Overall no issues with Agiled looking at the Features and Pricing its really one of my best software choice of this year.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

More Stable and Feature Rich and Value for Money.

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

Feature Rich and Value for Money.

Sana from HR Girlfriends

The alternative to SuiteDash I needed

I was desperate for an alternative to SuiteDash. While SuiteDash was not a bad tool it did not offer a robust time tracking and employee/consultant payment feature to simplify payroll and related tasks. Agiled has allowed our consultancy to fast-track our growth plan to add more team members.

Pros

Agiled's robust HRM and time tracking features are a real asset for my consultancy. We almost never have to leave Agiled when working with clients on projects, handling invoices or paying our team members.

Cons

No tool is perfect but Agiled comes really close for what our consultancy needed.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

The robust time tracking was the main reason I switched to Agiled.

Chase from FindARotation

Great potential but needs some work (new UI bugs)

Pros

It's equivalent to several other CRMs I've tested in the past for features and power (Agile CRM, Apptivo). These seem to be adding more features and it may be an excellent product in the near future. But you can't beat the price!

Cons

I'm guessing most of the bugs I've run into are due to a recent UI release. Several issues have been reported to Support and the mobile functionality is currently limited. If these are fixed, it will be a great product.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

The current AppSumo deal makes it much more affordable and the feedback they are receiving from all Sumolings is likely to set this app in the right direction.

Patrik from Rockwell

Refreshing CRM on Steriods for Every Industry!

Truly its an all in one service than to get a seperate app for Accountaing, contracts ROI expensing financial control, Zapier integration ready, varying email service integrations from Microsoft, IMAPI, Gmail etc, as well as having the so many customizable options. Very straight forward!

Pros

I setup CRMs for several types of clients, and having the ability to customize the White Label, and change the colour of the branding was great for started. Then being able to customize the various piples, the fields in various sections and then automate the who process? So INCREDIBLE!

Cons

I wish there was a Kanban module for the pipeline, but its coming as its listed in the Road Map. As well when creating new fields, I was I can drag and drop the order, than to redo them. I would rather drag them around, but that too is coming. its on the roadmap! I justy can't believe the roadmap is open to all their users to add the improvements. A M A Z I N G !!

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

The App FlowLu was too complicated. Each time we tried to customize a setting, the process was either not available or the route to the step took too many steps.

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

1. Easier Interface setup. Not complicated at all! 2. Faster support responses without passing it along to an unrelated department 3. Simpler to import data. 4. So much better price 5. Seeing the roadmap for the future upgrades and improvements is very transparent! 6. Pricing value is so much better! 7. WHite label and colour scheme change 8. Easy Night mode switch 9. Customization capabilities 10. Templates ready to go for invoicing 11. E-Commerce ready without paying an extra fee for each transaction

Anupam from Eon Education

Agiled streamlines the business process and project management

Overall my experience with agiled has been fantastic in terms of invoice generation, information collection(via forms), project management, Proposal sending (the feature i use the most)

Pros

Agiled replaces several tools and makes the work of small business easy. In our business, we are using several tools in disparate technology. For example, we are using jotform to collect teacher data. Zoho creator to create and automate basic business process and quick-books for online accounting. We are using WhatsApp / telegram to communicate with customers. With Agiled, all the customer and team data can be centralized and there is no loss of information as it is no longer scattered. To me that is the greatest win. Another feature that I like about Agiled is inbuilt automation. We can have several automations at a low price.

Cons

Speed is a bit of concern. But the team has said, they are already working on enhancing the performance. The discussion module should have been more user friendly.

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

Plutio does not have automation and their support seemed lacking greatly.

Richard from LORK

Industry: Law Practice

All the features you need to run a business in one place AND easy to use

Pros

What I enjoy most about Agiled is that it has everything I need in one dashboard. CRM, project management, invoicing, lead management. I have been managing all of these items with different apps. Now I can just go into Agiled for all of those items (plus I can cancel my subscriptions to those other apps and save that money).

Cons

There is a learning curve, albeit small. Also, the payroll feature is very basic. I'm hoping the Agiled teams makes the payroll module a bit more robust.

Price

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

I had been managing many of my daily tasks using 3 or more apps. I can accomplish all of that plus more through Agiled, which is nice because if I have to spend more time in one dashboard as opposed to three or more, I think I'll do it. So far, Agiled has met my needs to run my solo service-based business, and has been easy to use.

A+++ CRM & Support

I guess the biggest problem I am solving is lead management, and everything else is just added benefits.

Pros

Agiled had everything I was looking for in a CRM (platform for managing clients, leads, sales, projects, employees). I love how everything works together, and recently they had a huge update.

Cons

I did not find anything that I did not like about this CRM.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

The cost and I saw amazing reviews about this product.

Valor from Freelancer

I read up their website, roadmap, knowledge base, used their 14 day trials and contacted their support for more information. I compared to all my existing tools. I purchased and used Agiled for a bit, I am really happy with how it has made my business flow better.

Pros

It is going to replace my super decked out accounting/business management software because Agiled fits my user place way better. I'm just going to leave the other LTD business management software for another business... It is also going to replace my current paid CRM because it is comparable but has project management and proposal built into when the client accepts it all in 1 software. Well, then I guess it is not comparable anymore, it is superior! Agiled also has a roadmap to improve and add even more features. It is one of the main reasons I switched as well. Compared to other software I purchased, their roadmap seems to be empty and lacks of innovation, I would expect them not to improve my efficiency even though I am paying them a monthly fee, whereas I can expect Agiled to continue to wow me as they roll out new features.

Cons

compared to the other CRM, agiled is missing short automatic follow-up sequence or email templates. You will need to have this in your email marketing software or a swipe file somewhere.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

better suit my usercase, I don't need POS or inventory management. However I also recommend enerprize for business requires inventory management. and less heavy on CRM.

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

all of them integrated into 1 software, no need 3 logins and jumping everywhere anymore.

Kianja from Bookkeepers and Associates, LLC.

An All in one that is a home run

Agiled is really easy to use. It is really easy to customize. You can have your accounting practice up and running in a less than an hour.

Pros

I love that the software has kanban and Gantt capabilities for project management. As I grow my team this is making it easier to see when projects are due.

Cons

I would love to see an app for clients to log in and I am not able to create a standard template for the filing system I would like my clients to have for financial reports.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

You can have clients schedule an appointment within the system without using another scheduling software. At the same time you can intergrate calendly if you like. This software also comes with a ton of intergrations.

Todd from Thrive Squad

Excellent All in One CRM

Pros

I wanted a client portal that integrated well with its CRM. I found SuiteDash and had been using it for several months. For a mature product it actually gets quite complicated performing simple customizations. I had enough and the search continued until finding Agiled.

Cons

I only wish the Project Management was a bit more comprehensive. I have to use Hygger to get what I really need in terms of PM.

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

I wanted a sleek Client Portal without overpaying every month. I found it with Agiled.

Scott from Big Break Music

Industry: Music

Agiled - The Comprehensive Business Solution I Have Been Looking For

For me, the first test of any new software before purchasing is the ease of use. I do not read any documentation in the beginning. One of the critical factors for me is that the software should be so intuitive that I don't need to read the manual, or the interactive help is context-sensitive when I do need it. I took Agiled for a test drive on one night. I checked out all areas after the initial onboarding Q&A. In less than 30 minutes, I had my company information, logo, invoices, estimates, and credit memos configured and ready to go. In the first hour, I was able to: -Add a client -Create my first Estimate and Invoice and test sending them via email. -Configure my payment gateway -Create a test project -Create a few tasks (Kanban board feature is excellent!) -Review all other areas of the system. I never had to go to the documentation once!

Pros

Key Takeaways: -Comprehensive -Configurable -Flexible -Fast! (Agiled responds quickly between different sections without waiting) -Fun. Yes, fun! I enjoy working in Agiled. Part of that is because I do not have to jump between various apps to do my work. -A responsive and helpful development and customer service team. -Rapid implementation of new items -An exciting roadmap of new features on the way. -A growing list of third-party integrations and automation that will extend the power of Agiled.

Cons

I can't say this is a "con" but there are SO many features that it is easy to get overwhelmed. If you take it step by step and follow the path that has been incorporated by Agiled you will be good. I think there could be more integrations with other third party products but they are adding new ones all the time.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

It is a fast, easy to configure, and easy to use program that incorporates CRM, invoicing, contact management and more at a great price.

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

I used to be a QuickBooks user and became increasingly annoyed with the program's slowness as the database grew larger. Even after paying a few hundred dollars for the program, I still had to use other services for online proposals, CRM, digital payments, Client Portal, contracts, and more. The cost of all of these, even conservatively, was a few hundred dollars a year in addition to QuickBooks! Now with Agiled, I can bring all of this into one system.

Guru from DAIVI Inc

Freelancers, Start-ups, and Small Businesses: You Ought To Have Agiled

Agiled is a very promising tool. The founders have really thought through its features - it is comprehensive and exhaustive, to say the least. The tool has features you need, you don’t need, you don’t need yet, and you don’t know you need. In addition, if you keep a tab on their roadmap, you’ll notice they have an endless stream of features and updates in the pipeline. In spite of its loaded features, it is surprising to note how fast and responsive Agiled is. To date, we’ve not experienced even a slight lag. Commendable performance, overall! With a free-forever entry-level plan, Agiled is a must-try tool. Give it a go - you have nothing to lose! Agiled is the result of passion for tech, creativity, continuous improvement, and sincere dedication by its people - all combined. If it continues to excel in customer support in the years to come, Agiled has the potential to carve out a special place for itself amongst other popular tech brands. A word of advice to the founders: as advocates of freelancers and start-ups, we highly recommend and request you to include the proposal feature in the free-forever version - at least a few templates. You can perhaps offset your costs by charging a small fee for every payment processed through Agiled. By doing so, you will be addressing a critical pain point that haunts every freelancer or start-up: that is, creating proposals.

Pros

Agiled is a full-fledged Business Management tool - it is not only a Project Management tool and a CRM, but it is also an HR, Finance, and a Contract Management tool. Agiled is an all-in-one platform that helps you to: * Onboard and manage existing clients * Integrate leads and prospects into your platform * Manage projects * Track employee time and vacation * Generate and send proposals, estimates, and invoices * Receive payments through Stripe and PayPal * Track finances * Manage support tickets * Chat with your team and your clients or prospects * Manage calendar events * Communicate announcements to your staff and clients * Sell your products with cart functionality * Produce custom business reports Agiled is jam-packed with rich features. The best part: all these features come out-of-the-box! You’ll probably need a full day to explore the breadth and depth of its brilliant feature-set. There are a few stand out features that deserve a noteworthy mention: * Easy integrations with several third-party apps * Custom webhooks to import data from external sources * Create forms and embed its HTML code on websites to import lead info * Expandable Storage: Connect your Google Drive, Dropbox, or AWS * Create Kanban boards to assign, track, and manage your team tasks. * White-label: customize the platform to suit your branding * Custom dashboards and reporting * Slick, clean, & intuitive UI * World-class customer support *Hands-down*

Cons

OVERWHELMING FEATURES If you’re a freelancer or a start-up without a team, you may not be using all of Agiled’s features. You won’t have the need to do so. For instance, Timesheets, Payroll, and Employee Vacation Tracking may mean nothing to you if you are a one-member team. Likewise, how badly would you need a chat feature or a ticketing tool? Agiled’s entry-level plan is a free-forever plan that does limit certain features. But it lacks some basic and critical features such as proposals and contracts. So, if you were to upgrade only because you need more space or the proposal feature, the other features may still be irrelevant to you. If the tool had an option to enable only those features you care to use, it can enhance the usability even more. LIMITED CRM In our opinion, the out-of-the-box CRM isn’t a full-fledged CRM. Don’t expect any fancy workflows. Also, there’s no Email Marketing. But with forms integration and leads management, the built-in CRM is good enough for most start-ups and freelancers.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

Agiled had excellent reviews on AppSumo. The team was very responsive in answering questions, and they were quick to implement feedback - Agiled was truly agile - very impressive!

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

SuiteDash had a dated look, was hard to navigate, was buggy, and the performance was bad - very slow.

Pedro from Destileria de Ideias

Promising and Refreshingly Straight Forward

I am turning it into the backbone of my design agency management, consolidating in one place project and team management, time tracking/reporting, estimates and invoices.

Pros

I have just started to play around with my account and have found it extremely intuitive and easy to use. Some reviews I've read before purchasing were painting the UI/UX as a bit outdated, but I personally considered that as one of the things that I liked the most so far. The UI/UX is indeed spartan, but this has not translated into confusion for me so far, quite the opposite: the consistency between the different modules paid off whenever I was searching for a functionality or setting. I was also swayed by the many reviews indicating an approachable and supportive team.

Cons

At first, the fact that the only name and presence I would see connected to Agiled everywhere was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], left me a bit unsure about the stability of the company and the size of the team behind Agiled. However, after sharing my concerns about this publicly, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself pointed me towards the Agiled team parent company – ZTABS, which cleared out any questions and doubts I was having about continued support and future development of this promising service.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

The product is more lean, without feature bloat.

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

I am looking for a solution that consolidates a whole lot of processes that are currently scattered among multiple services/apps.

Response from Agiled

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much for the review.

Tarunabh from TD Film Studio

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

A very promising business/project management App with multiple features roled into one!

I have the arduous task of managing my film projects and productions, and I am also going to start a Design Service. So I need to track all my probable leads and do good professional communication with my clients - right from the stage of approving the proposal, then signing the contract and then finally when the deal is finalized and I do the service, I can bill my clients with invoicing. I can also manage my projects and plan all the stages, as well as assign and divide the work load among my team-mates. And all this is possible with Agiled. So I believe investing in Agiled has been one of the better decisions of my life.

Pros

I was primarily looking for a good invoicing app and although there were a lot in the market, the combination of invoicing with lots of other wonderful features in 'Agiled' App won me over. And now when I started using it, I am appreciating it a lot more. They have invoice builder and numerous payment gateway options - including Razorpay that is convenient for me as an Indian user. I can keep a neat organized record of all my Clients and Leads in a separate section (CRM) and also manage the HRM of employees in my company- this feature I won't be using as I am a solopreneur. The ability to build contracts and proposals, that are professional looking alongwith live chat within the proposal template - is a life saver. There is also the ability to track my expenses and all transactions in the finance section and also a decent project management section with task management and assigning of task to other users or my employees. Another feature I like is the ability to customize the look and feel of the login page for both myself and my team members. Not to mention the ability to white label and add custom domain.

Cons

Agiled is pretty new tool and over time - hopefully with experience and a nice track record, it will gain more following and the ease of use and reputation will increase. Right now even I was hesitant to invest in a new tool, but the customer support and friendly gesture and support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself won me over. Also the video tutorials are lacking and hopefully more tutorials and use cases will be added in good time.

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

Niftypm customer support is the worst. When I faced a very small issue, they completely abandoned me. In stark contrast, Agiled support team has been very supportive from the very beginning, and the features available are also more beneficial and good for my business development

Prashant from Emerge As Winner

All you can eat

I am very happy to use this tool. It has been sufficient and more for my requirements. I figured that if I were to get a legal contract created it would cost me a high amount. But this tool has a built-in option to create contracts. That's like icing on the cake. The cake itself has so many useful features that I am loving it.

Pros

Comprehensiveness, Ease of use for non-techies Built-in chat option

Cons

It would be nice if a webinar module can be integrated in the future. Comprehensiveness is what I like best about this tool

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

I was in search of a comprehensive CRM for a long time. I tried Hubspot, engagebay, getresponse, activecampaign, bitrix, etc. but didn't get any CRM which, had all the features I was looking for in one place.

Jp from Arts and Crafts Tours

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

A great alternative to SuiteDash

I had difficulty with other CRMs with pricing vs feature set. Agiled seemed like a quickly maturing products that is being well-supported by its team.

Pros

Being able to manage all the aspects of your company in one dashboard and have integrations to more powerful versions each module

Cons

Right now, the dashboard is simple and functionality is stacked in certain areas, and not paying attention enough on the UI/UX.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

As an early adopter of the software, I have seen growth and its potential based on their roadmap which is inline with my company's business goals.

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

SuiteDash had some great features that Agiled does not have. However, their dashboard has not been updated even though their feature set was growing quickly. One of their downfalls was the lack of additional email inboxes and API integrations other than Zapier.

aka from Webtaskr

Dont just like Agiled , Love it.

Over all experience with agiled has been more than good. Like what else one might need. I use agiled for proposals, client support, invoicing, estimates , contracts , expenses management, and what not.

Pros

Wow, what and amazing product kt is already, and they are adding more to it everyday. Like its already full but they are making it bigger and still adding to it. So much power, functionality and features in a single platform makes life and business so easy to manage. Truly as they say is is an all in one platform for all your accounting, crm, and business needs. The best of all is that it comes with 100% white-labeled option and you can resell it to your customers too.

Cons

Haven't yet got one, because whenever I run over a bug or a missing feature, i contact support and that missing thing is already there after few hours or minutes. There is a solution for all your needs. The only con is that the team is working really hard and maybe they are not even sleeping for an hour.

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

Zoho is way , way more costlier than agiled and that too they do not offer white labelled feature so all my clients know that i am using Zoho. But with agiled I can boast my client saying that we are the owner of the platform and upsell them our own branded agiled account.

Ian from shesblockchainsavvy

A Different Kind of CRM

Very happy; very light to move around and lots of options to customise.

Pros

As a big previous user of Hubspot all I can say is I was sick of paying such a high price for such limited functionality. Enter Agiled; the dashboard is clean / light - it honestly has all the main components of what you need as a hub to run your company. It’s a little too much to describe in one review, but you only need to go inside the dashboard and see the functions of the sales pipeline and automations.

Cons

Mosly it's all there, perhaps a dedicated marketing section with re-targetting + more sales pipelines. But saying that you would just connect it to your marketing software of choice.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

more modern look and full suite of functions

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

cheaper and just as much functions

Brett from Ultimate IT Solutions

Flexible business management system

I currently use Active Campaign as a lead funnel and CRM. I have been searching for a user friendly invoicing system that can connect my A/C CRM clients details and feed into Xero accounting. I was so happy to discover Agiled does this and way more. I am now working on tailoring it to be the hub of my business operations.

Pros

The ease of integrating leading SaaS tools into Agiled and the client contact system.

Cons

The inventory items feature requires work, but I'm told it's in the pipe line.

Was more user friendly.

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

Agiled gives me the ability to integrate activecampaign and just about any other SaaS I've been using.

Response from Agiled

Replied October 2020

Hi Brett, Thank you so much for the review. We are adding more features to make it the most complete business hub. I hope you will like the updates. Thanks.

Mohd Farhan from FT IDEAS Enterprise

Finally The All-In-One Solution For SMEs - More With Less

Agiled is easy yet very powerful solution that exists. Yes, Agiled is pretty new in the market as compared to its other peers. But, when I actually tried it recently I was so surprised - it has immense amount of values for almost all types of business! From business owners to customers & all in between - holistic. With this, I can literally organize & streamline many (if not all) my day-to-day activities. To manage finance, contract, tasks, CRM, HR, employees (team), clients with their own portal & even project! - Unbelievable.

Pros

I think all in all one of the most apparent differentiator between Agiled & any other similar platform is its white-label feature. I can customize the domain, the logo, the name, the colour scheme in fact the SMTP setting to tailor to my own business identity. Honestly, I see a lot of potential in Agiled itself & it is simply the reason why I invest my business endeavour into it. Highly recommended - I cannot recommend it enough, I believe I'll never regret - you will too.

Cons

As I am writing this review, Agiled is still very new in the space. For that, I believe we would encounter a few glitches or maybe functions not well configured yet. However, for me personally this is not an issue but I understand Agiled is in its own journey. So, if I were Asad & team I do welcome bugs, some errors or urgent requirements from the vast majority of users.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

Value for money & plus the vision Asad has to close the low budget gaps for majority of SMEs owners on getting such multi-functional SaaS.

Response from Agiled

Replied October 2020

Thankyou so much. We will keep improving our experience and feature for our users.

Kevin from Captive Audience Media

Thrilled

Extremely happy that I stumbled on this software. Worth even tiny penny ( and you won't need many of them)

Pros

Agiled has all the features I have been looking for in one program: invoicing, scheduling, chat, a time tracker, and calendar integration. It even has templates for contracts, proposals, and invoices! I no longer need Dubsado or Wave. I also tried Flowlu, but I am sticking with Agiled. Agiled has more features at the moment and I prefer its organized layout. I am so happy I found it :-)

Cons

Learning curve of new software. Not agileds fault at all. With so many packed featured it may take a bit to get acquainted

More features

Gary from Gary O'Toole

Excellent All-In-One Business Management System

So far the experience has been excellent. I believe in the developers and think the product will be best in class within time.

Pros

I have tried multiple all-in-one systems before and found them either too expensive, to have too many features, or simply too hard to use. I found Agiled to be easy to set up and had the client portal set up in no time. I had a few questions/along the way and the support was instantly available, ready to help and to listen. I operate in the EU - so GDPR built in is essential, I am very pleased with this. The UI is nice - for me its a functional work tool, the main thing is the client login portal, looks nice and is fully whitelabelled. Built in Darkmode is pretty cool, I love that.

Cons

No mobile App as of yet - but works in mobile browser fine.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

Suitedash was too hard to setup for me. I need something that is easy and can be setup quickly.

Response from Agiled

Replied October 2020

Hi Gary, Thank you so much for the review. We are working on mobile applications and they will be available soon. We are also trying to bring PWA for our customers.

Seth from Sleepably

The multipurpose platform I've been looking for

I have been looking for a comprehensive solution to manage the various parts of my business, and Agiled is the best platform I have found so far. I have been using a different platform for the last couple of years, and it did not not have near the amount of features that Agiled offers. With Agiled, I can create attractive client portals for my clients, interact with them through the platform, bill clients, gather information through forms, and much more. Being able to do all of this within one system is a big benefit for my business, and I'm looking forward to each new beneficial improvement that Agiled makes.

Pros

I love how many different tools are packed into one platform with Agiled, from proposals to invoicing to CRM to project management. I don't enjoy paying different providers for each of these tools separately, so I love that Agiled brings them all into one convenient place. Many platforms claim to excel in this area, but Agiled really does a great job of providing a useful selection of tools.

Cons

There's nothing I specifically dislike about Agiled, although there are certain features that I can't wait for the company's team to create. I'm looking forward to their scheduling toolkit so my team can book meetings with clients and prospective clients. I'm looking forward to several integrations, and I would love if they can add certain functionality like conditional logic to forms.

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

Agiled has more of the features I need to manage and interact with clients.

Martijn from eazyonline

Great Tool + Great Support!

Pros

I started using the app and so far iets great! A lot of tools all in one place and easy to use. Support is very fast and to the point just the way i like it. I also like how I can track my invoices and store all my important documents and contracts! Also they are very active in adding new features + their roadmap is also very promising. You can upvote features they have planned and submit new idea's! Also they have a good database of documents and videos of how to use Agiled. Great value for money! + it's in my own language. At this price point really a no brainer!

Cons

As of yet i haven't really found anything that i dislike about the product other than it's massiveness. It's really a lot of tools you can utilize in one place. Setting everything up precisely the way i want it to look, feel and work does take a lot of time but in the end it's all worth it.

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

Easyer to handle and in my own language

Juan from JPerez Photos

Industry: Photography

Small business swish army knife

Pros

Great product with almost (Waiting for the email module) everything you would need to run a small business. Their support is fantastic and quick to respond and resolve issues.

Cons

Yes, there are a lot of rough edges but they are working so quickly, by both fixing issues and adding new functionality that I am confident the software will be amazing within a year.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

Cost and speed of development of new features

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

Too expensive for what I was using it for.

Klaas from Digital Expand

Excellent value for money

Again Whitelabel is outstanding for me

Pros

Night mode is excellent for those with visual imparement like myself Easy to use software with everything you need to run your business I can easily approve cquotes Whitelabel is everything for my business and agiled is excelent in this regard. Wonderful

Cons

Currently none, I am happy with the software

Whitelabel All in one solution

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

Agiled has everything needed to run and manage business

Response from Agiled

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much for your support.

Mike from Headsmart Media

Responsive, active staff - Great product

I've tried what feels like 1000s of self-hosted CRMs and project management tools, mostly from CodeCanyon. None of them have such a responsive team, nor do they have such an exciting roadmap. The proposal builder is excellent, and if they can add merge tags, as well as bringing the builder into play on invoices, contracts, etc (anything client facing) this will be a world beater. I'm confident enough in the Agiled team to move my entire CRM use over to them, and I recommend you do the same. The support has been nothing short of fantastic. Fast responses, a massive can-do attitude, and excitement about their own product. Keep it up!

Pros

Proposal builder Active support staff integrations Trello Roadmap

Cons

There are still a few inconsistencies, which are being addressed by the Agiled team. I'd love to see the proposal builder utilised everywhere, and merge tags used system wide, too. All of these are incoming thanks to the awesome Agiled team.

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

Very responsive staff, cloud based but white lable solution.

Adam from WD Branding

All in one business app

It's an AIO software, so there are always things that we expect, but they haven't come around building it yet. Overall, it does what I needed it to do, so I am happy.

Pros

I have tried a few business app after tired of juggling around multiple software on a daily basis. This AIO software tries to merge all essential business requirements into 1 place. HR, CRM, Project management, and many more. I am in the initial stage of using the app, so far finding the CRM, finance and HR module very useful. I really liked the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] attitude and work ethics. I have been receiving update notifications almost weekly, and they recently announced a tsunami of integrations with other tools. Really respect the pace they are rolling out stuff.

Cons

Since its new, so its still working on a few kinks. Also, I saw some complaints on Ui/Ux, but I find it ok, infact, its better than some other software that I tried. I also liked the dark mode.

Price

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

Agiled is alittle faster with its project management module, while Suitedash is alittle sluggish. Anyway, Suitedash is changing their entire code base soon, so I was promised things will be faster. But at the meanwhile, Agiled is my go to tool.

Response from Agiled

Replied October 2020

Hi Adam, Thank you so much for the review. We will keep improving our UX/UI every day to make it easy to use for our customers.

Very Promising

So far everything has gone pretty well

Pros

Coming from a project management tool that was similar but lacking in the reporting, automation and HRM features - I was pleased to find Agiled.

Cons

I can tell it lags in a few places and I found some bugs when trying to put together proposals

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

Suitedash had no way of exporting out time worked or any type of reporting at all!

Ripal from GORUN Solar

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Great UI and features

I just love the way the UI is in this app. Feature wise it has all the necessary features and functionality that you may need. Really good CRM app.

Pros

This app has really nice UI and has all the features that i need in CRM and Project Management app

Cons

This app doesn't have ability to hide some of the field

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

Flowlu UI was clunky and not intuitive.

Victor from Cluevest, LLC

Good Business management software

Business management was one of the main challenges for us from the last couple of years, and we have tried several tools during our journey, and we thought to give it a try and see if it can help us to make our life easier and to cut our cost. The results after our experience are extraordinary and I am proud that how good this tool does its job to manage the different business operations. Agiled is a one system with a combination of many tools, and you have almost everything that you need to run and manage your business. All the tools at one place like CRM & sales; project management, managing finances and invoices, managing employees and payroll and much more. Many other integrations make your life even easier, and you can also integrate with your other existing tools. I am curious for the coming updates that will make it even better. If you are looking for all in one tool to manage your business, then Agiled is the way to go that will help you to not only cut the cost but also will make your life much easier as everything is at one place and UX design is modern and eye catching. Get this for your business before they increase prices!

Pros

It is easy to navigate between different business applications and everything is at one place, which helps us to save a lot of time and run our business smoothly.

Cons

We would like to see more integration, which will help us to integrate some other applications and improve our performance even better.

A. from Aseltany

Working from one place

Pros

For my job, I was using different applications, one for project management and others for creating a proposal or managing clients. All members of my team were working on different apps. These were causing us a lot of delays. Since I am using Agiled I am managing projects, clients and my team using only one tool. Agiled is a useful tool if you want to complete various jobs from one place. It is a great web-based application which I would recommend for all type of businesses.

Cons

The integration of mailchimp is missing.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

No need to use different applications.

Raymond from Skills Production

Trustworthy, all-in-one solution to manage your business

I wish I had Agiled to lean on in the days when I ran a business some decades ago. Now when retired, preparing to build my online business, it seems so easy to get started, constantly keeping myself and the staff, even customers updated on the progress – thanks to Agiled.

Pros

Agiled has a suite of analytics, management and automation tools that provide real-time insights into financials, marketing, and customer service. Managing multiple businesses under one account is in the works. I’ve tested a few other business productivity tools and Agiled is the winner. Although I’m now only in simulation phase, I feel very confident that with the right team and Agiled services, we will succeed!

Cons

I cannot think of anything missing or suggestion for improvements. It is still in beta and automation development will help both with CRM, HRM and project management. I'd love them to produce a mind-map feature.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

Through testing some of its features and comparing with some other.

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

Freedcamp is not as versitile as Agiled is

Cedric from Novasium inc.

Looking for a CRM...Agiled easily win

We were looking for a platform where we could manage our projects, our customers, our finances, our pipelines and our business! Well we finally found it all-in one with Agiled.

Pros

Easy to use and have a promising roadmap with a lot of new features coming soon. The Wordpress and Woocommerce integration are going to be very useful The white-label option is awesome for our customers and our business model.

Cons

Like any other CRM, you have to take time to familiarize yourself with all the features. I was wondering if the pipeline would be added in the action or trigger of the automation.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

With Agiled we can customize a lot more and I prefer the interface.

Daniel from 1000dunia

All-in-one Business Platform

I can create client portal with white label, so my client will not know that I am using Agiled. Inside the client portal, I can manage my clients invoices, projects, even do CRM.

Pros

You can do many things on just 1 platform. What I like: There are many integrations. The brand new CRM. Client portal. White label. Contract, proposals and invoice in one platform. Unlimited clients. Unlimited projects.

Cons

The mobile app is not yet as powerful as the desktop version. Wordpress plugin is not yet ready, but it is on the roadmap. I will just have to wait. Woocommerce integration is also note ready yet, but it is also on the roadmap.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

I use both on different business.

Kevin from Nextstep Technology Solutions

Agiled as a CRM for SMB's

Started using Agiled about a year ago, and we weren't quite taken with it as a CRM due to quite a few bugs with usability and getting it setup. But after some back and forth with support we decided to continue using it based on the current roadmap of improvements planned. Rather than jumping between competing apps such as HubSpot, and freshsales.

Pros

1. The UI has been much improved over time. 2. As a web based CRM app speed moving between tabs has improved greatly. 3. The fact that they actually listen to existing clients is a big PLUS for us.

Cons

CRM had quite a few bugs with usability and getting it setup. But after some back and forth with support we decided to continue using it based on the current roadmap Wish the built in ticketing was more polished. No Apple mobile app (currently under review)

Aldo from Lucid.Center

I love the proposals and the CRM

Increadible, so far the best CRM I have ever tried.

Pros

I like the most that there's a proposals section in which you can guide your clients to reach the end of the sales funnel. Besides it's like having a file for each customer in which you can note anything.

Cons

On the Items for sales, there's no way to get those items on a different store. It would be nice that you can publish them in even a simple page.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

Yes I did. It's easier to use.

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

Agiled had a LifeTime Deal on Appsumo.

Seth from Somerset Immigration Services

Best CRM I have ever tried

I have been searching for a software that has what I need and what I will need in the future. Agiled is the answer. With all the features it's definitely a good value. With Agiled, you a good insight of where your business stand and acquiring more clients is easier.

Pros

Although Agiled is a very powerful CRM with countless options a bigger business would use, it is still perfect for smaller businesses. If you are just a business starting out, you can turn off options that you do not currently need. As your business grows, you can simply turn on the disabled options once you need them. In short, Agiled grows with you and you have full control of the options you want to use because you can turn off options. You can even use CSS to style forms! Agiled is the only CRM I think I will ever need.

Cons

Agiled comes with a scheduling feature where you can create a calendar and clients can book a meeting. It would be great for the calendar to automatically detect timezone settings so there is not confusion. This is important to me because I deal with clients living in different timezones.

Yogesh from Sell More Online

Agiled.app is the Big Daddy of all CRMs

Being a GTD enthusiast, I deeply appreciate Agiled App since it allows me to look at my business at multiple levels of focus .. takes no time for me to switch between 10,000 feet and 100 feet views.

Pros

It has everything that startup could ask for - Prospecting, Onboarding customers, Project Management, Team Collaboration, Email Integration, Billing & Invoicing, et al!!

Cons

I wish it could offer Sub-Tasks and Task Templates, as well as multiple assignees on the same task.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

Agiled offers end-to-end work management in a single silo -- very important for a startup, for a very small price.

sean from Consultex

All-in-one poprtal for small business success

Overall experience of Ariled has been very favorable. It combines everything that a small business needs to run a successful operation in one easy-to-use place

Pros

The platform is a super quick and responsive portal that won't keep you waiting every time you make a change to a page or task. The developers' willingness to change course if it improves the product and user demand. A roadmap with a great plan to integrate so much more than it already includes. Extremely easy to set up and use. I found myself up and running in less than an hour and a 10-minute review of the help documents. It includes so many great tools and features to get your business on track and looking professional.

Cons

There are are a few things that I look forward to seeing incorporated in to the portal and insistently their roadmap has them listed as "in development" or "planned".

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

An extremely easy to use platform, a caring development team along with, an "agile" support team.

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

Portal speed, support, and roadmap

sven from Information Technology and Services

Fell in love with it in less than 1 week

Pros

I signed up in Agiled a week ago and I'm really glad I did. It is really going to help me get rid of several other apps that we used, which will help us all to be more organized at the office with each customer's data and work in progress, but at the same time save us a substantial amount of money each year.

Cons

I think the employee attendance is lacking some features, but I really need to wait a little to see how it will calculate salaries at the end of the month and compare it to the software I've been using for more than 10 years.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

I was just going to test it as I thought that it is too recent and claimed too much so it wouldn't live up to expectations. But I'm surprised by how good it is, the support has been very responsive so now I'm hoping that they will continue adding more features soon.

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

I didn't want to switch from different platforms, plus using so many platforms adds up to a lot of money each year...

Comprehensive solution for Small and Medium Businesses and Enterprises

Simple to get started, taking time out to onboard our team and clients sytematically. We are seeing the continuous polishing of the product by the creators. Looking forward to the roadmap shared being implemented, and regularly revised and updated too.

Pros

Agiled is now an effective tool for us to manage our customers, resources, projects, opportunities, and contracts in a single window. Offering it as a cloud technology means that customers no longer need to worry about maintenance. It has a fairly intuitive interface and is flexible since you can configure it to the specifications that your organisation requires.

Cons

We are looking to have Agiled link and integrate with our existing issues management system so as to avoid any hiccups in our workflow and transition. Does not seem too intutive.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

It had more features than we required at the moment, however, we know that in future we would be requiring it. So, having a product that is scalable is good and this helped us quickly take the call.

John from Crionx LLC

Finally! This is what Ive been looking for!

Pros

Built-in and active timers for task my team and I are working on are displayed in the menu bar. Making it very easy to switch between task and still manage my time accurately AND custom webhooks and API options for the integration I need that are not built into the platform.

Cons

So far it's been an excellent resource. No dislikes at the moment.

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

All previous products were missing something I needed. They cam e close, but Agiled has it all and more!

Shamica from JTS Vacations

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Look no more for an all-in-one CRM

I have been piece milling multiple tools together and creating multiple zaps to complete my process. Agiled is very effective and I can now cancel several subscriptions that I have to a dozen services. I can manage my entire business under one tool. From invoicing, HR, client management, customer support, to scheduling etc. I’m super excited to use all of the built in resources.

Pros

It’s all in one service and it integrates with some of the top tools.

Cons

Screencapture for timesheet productivity

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

The value and functionality were all very convenient

Heather from Doyle Bookkeeping

Agiled hits the mark - all in one!

Very happy customer and excited to be in it's development introductory phase.

Pros

Absolutely love that everything is included in this app. In the process of integrating and finding is super user friendly, no need to watch or pay to listen to webinars on how to use this software. Feedback tool is also fantastic.

Cons

No mobile app No other cons at this stage

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

Price, all in one, user interface

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

We needed client onboarding, a payment gateway etc. This has it all.

Euan from PageNorth Ltd

Great App and Team

For us, it is the ticket system, CRM, Proposals, and Project management that are the primary benefits to our business. Having all of this in one tool is a real bonus.

Pros

Agiled is very good at this point and has the potential to be great. Their roadmap looks encouraging, and the support is very good.

Cons

Agiled is not perfect, but they are working hard to get there. The speed isn't where it needs to be yet, we find it a tad laggy. Most of the things we want to see are on the roadmap, so that's good.

Ilan from GolAnglo Marketing

Super attentive support, steady feature releases

Super happy with the support team and all the work they put into this product. Public and responsive roadmap to lay out the features requested by the user base.

Pros

This is one of the few true all-in-one business admin products. It's great to have all the features of a remote team software rolled into one product.

Cons

The UI needs a bit of love, but it is quick to load.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

Pricing was a factor, and the ability to influence the roadmap for features we need as a company.

Agiled provides everything I need to run my agency business

I was struggle on managing contact, creating contracts and invoices. Agiled has just solved it.

Pros

The complete features to run my agency business that I've never found elsewhere. Especially I love these features: contact management, invoices, tickets, and project boards.

Cons

The flow of UI/UX can be improved, especially when I navigate to each menu and sub-menu. I believe there's a better design and flow to make it even easier to use.

Tom from DATASKILL

One Single Platform

Pros

Has all the features to run your business on a single platform Great UX that is simple for any non-tech staff Very agiled team that listen to the customer suggestions Constant improvement

Cons

Task management does not have dependency link, yet. Payroll is still basic and is being improved

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

All the features in one platform for a great value price.

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

Complete solution in one platform

mohammed from digital stride

Great all in one business app

in general its like any other Al in one CRM, the contact and leads is more organized thanks to the fast growing integration which is the key of success and distinguish them from other apps

Pros

after I tried many of its features found it interesting SaaS to organize my CRM and project management system, It's got everything in one platform, from managing clients, projects, tasks to invoices, contracts, and much more.

Cons

the system need some time in order to get used to it, other language like Arabic when it downloaded as PDF need improvement, Some features still need some development which I am sure they will be taken care of soon

Reasons for Switching to Agiled

if you're simply looking for good price and willing to wait fort their quick development then go for this app