• Pros

• "Great product with almost (Waiting for the email module) everything you would need to run a small business. Their support is fantastic and quick to respond and resolve issues."

• "Has all the features to run your business on a single platform Great UX that is simple for any non-tech staff Very agiled team that listen to the customer suggestions Constant improvement"

• "This is one of the few true all-in-one business admin products. It's great to have all the features of a remote team software rolled into one product."

• Cons

• "Yes, there are a lot of rough edges but they are working so quickly, by both fixing issues and adding new functionality that I am confident the software will be amazing within a year."

• "The UI needs a bit of love, but it is quick to load."

• "No mobile App as of yet - but works in mobile browser fine."

Browse Agiled Reviews

aka from Webtaskr

Dont just like Agiled , Love it.

Over all experience with agiled has been more than good. Like what else one might need. I use agiled for proposals, client support, invoicing, estimates , contracts , expenses management, and what not.

Pros

Wow, what and amazing product kt is already, and they are adding more to it everyday. Like its already full but they are making it bigger and still adding to it. So much power, functionality and features in a single platform makes life and business so easy to manage. Truly as they say is is an all in one platform for all your accounting, crm, and business needs. The best of all is that it comes with 100% white-labeled option and you can resell it to your customers too.

Cons

Haven't yet got one, because whenever I run over a bug or a missing feature, i contact support and that missing thing is already there after few hours or minutes. There is a solution for all your needs. The only con is that the team is working really hard and maybe they are not even sleeping for an hour.

Guru from DAIVI Inc

Freelancers, Start-ups, and Small Businesses: You Ought To Have Agiled

Agiled is a very promising tool. The founders have really thought through its features - it is comprehensive and exhaustive, to say the least. The tool has features you need, you don’t need, you don’t need yet, and you don’t know you need. In addition, if you keep a tab on their roadmap, you’ll notice they have an endless stream of features and updates in the pipeline. In spite of its loaded features, it is surprising to note how fast and responsive Agiled is. To date, we’ve not experienced even a slight lag. Commendable performance, overall! With a free-forever entry-level plan, Agiled is a must-try tool. Give it a go - you have nothing to lose! Agiled is the result of passion for tech, creativity, continuous improvement, and sincere dedication by its people - all combined. If it continues to excel in customer support in the years to come, Agiled has the potential to carve out a special place for itself amongst other popular tech brands. A word of advice to the founders: as advocates of freelancers and start-ups, we highly recommend and request you to include the proposal feature in the free-forever version - at least a few templates. You can perhaps offset your costs by charging a small fee for every payment processed through Agiled. By doing so, you will be addressing a critical pain point that haunts every freelancer or start-up: that is, creating proposals.

Pros

Agiled is a full-fledged Business Management tool - it is not only a Project Management tool and a CRM, but it is also an HR, Finance, and a Contract Management tool. Agiled is an all-in-one platform that helps you to: * Onboard and manage existing clients * Integrate leads and prospects into your platform * Manage projects * Track employee time and vacation * Generate and send proposals, estimates, and invoices * Receive payments through Stripe and PayPal * Track finances * Manage support tickets * Chat with your team and your clients or prospects * Manage calendar events * Communicate announcements to your staff and clients * Sell your products with cart functionality * Produce custom business reports Agiled is jam-packed with rich features. The best part: all these features come out-of-the-box! You’ll probably need a full day to explore the breadth and depth of its brilliant feature-set. There are a few stand out features that deserve a noteworthy mention: * Easy integrations with several third-party apps * Custom webhooks to import data from external sources * Create forms and embed its HTML code on websites to import lead info * Expandable Storage: Connect your Google Drive, Dropbox, or AWS * Create Kanban boards to assign, track, and manage your team tasks. * White-label: customize the platform to suit your branding * Custom dashboards and reporting * Slick, clean, & intuitive UI * World-class customer support *Hands-down*

Cons

OVERWHELMING FEATURES If you’re a freelancer or a start-up without a team, you may not be using all of Agiled’s features. You won’t have the need to do so. For instance, Timesheets, Payroll, and Employee Vacation Tracking may mean nothing to you if you are a one-member team. Likewise, how badly would you need a chat feature or a ticketing tool? Agiled’s entry-level plan is a free-forever plan that does limit certain features. But it lacks some basic and critical features such as proposals and contracts. So, if you were to upgrade only because you need more space or the proposal feature, the other features may still be irrelevant to you. If the tool had an option to enable only those features you care to use, it can enhance the usability even more. LIMITED CRM In our opinion, the out-of-the-box CRM isn’t a full-fledged CRM. Don’t expect any fancy workflows. Also, there’s no Email Marketing. But with forms integration and leads management, the built-in CRM is good enough for most start-ups and freelancers.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

Agiled had excellent reviews on AppSumo. The team was very responsive in answering questions, and they were quick to implement feedback - Agiled was truly agile - very impressive!

Ben from Unique

Up and Comer!

Pros

Agiled is an all inclusive CRM that is 'one to watch'! There have been some great feature updates lately and I can only assume that it is going to get better.

Cons

As with any all inclusive business software, there is a learning curve, however, I found Agiled fairly simple to get off the ground and up and running.

Pedro from Destileria de Ideias

Promising and Refreshingly Straight Forward

I am turning it into the backbone of my design agency management, consolidating in one place project and team management, time tracking/reporting, estimates and invoices.

Pros

I have just started to play around with my account and have found it extremely intuitive and easy to use. Some reviews I've read before purchasing were painting the UI/UX as a bit outdated, but I personally considered that as one of the things that I liked the most so far. The UI/UX is indeed spartan, but this has not translated into confusion for me so far, quite the opposite: the consistency between the different modules paid off whenever I was searching for a functionality or setting. I was also swayed by the many reviews indicating an approachable and supportive team.

Cons

At first, the fact that the only name and presence I would see connected to Agiled everywhere was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], left me a bit unsure about the stability of the company and the size of the team behind Agiled. However, after sharing my concerns about this publicly, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself pointed me towards the Agiled team parent company – ZTABS, which cleared out any questions and doubts I was having about continued support and future development of this promising service.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

The product is more lean, without feature bloat.

Response from Agiled

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much for the review.

Mohd Farhan from FT IDEAS Enterprise

Finally The All-In-One Solution For SMEs - More With Less

Agiled is easy yet very powerful solution that exists. Yes, Agiled is pretty new in the market as compared to its other peers. But, when I actually tried it recently I was so surprised - it has immense amount of values for almost all types of business! From business owners to customers & all in between - holistic. With this, I can literally organize & streamline many (if not all) my day-to-day activities. To manage finance, contract, tasks, CRM, HR, employees (team), clients with their own portal & even project! - Unbelievable.

Pros

I think all in all one of the most apparent differentiator between Agiled & any other similar platform is its white-label feature. I can customize the domain, the logo, the name, the colour scheme in fact the SMTP setting to tailor to my own business identity. Honestly, I see a lot of potential in Agiled itself & it is simply the reason why I invest my business endeavour into it. Highly recommended - I cannot recommend it enough, I believe I'll never regret - you will too.

Cons

As I am writing this review, Agiled is still very new in the space. For that, I believe we would encounter a few glitches or maybe functions not well configured yet. However, for me personally this is not an issue but I understand Agiled is in its own journey. So, if I were Asad & team I do welcome bugs, some errors or urgent requirements from the vast majority of users.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

Value for money & plus the vision Asad has to close the low budget gaps for majority of SMEs owners on getting such multi-functional SaaS.

Response from Agiled

Replied October 2020

Thankyou so much. We will keep improving our experience and feature for our users.

Mark from Mark Morphew Marketing

Great piece of software for small to medium sized agency/businesses

Pros

Agiled gives you everything you'll need from handling your finances, customers, leads, tasks/projects, and even allows you to do all this "white-labeled" using your own business domain, email, logos, etc. Agiled is the perfect solution for small to medium-sized businesses or even solo entrepreneurs who are looking for an "all-in-one" solution to manage their everyday business needs.

Cons

Not many cons to report. However, I do find that the company logo we added to the user dashboard is tiny. Onboarding and setting up the dashboard took the most time, but it wasn't complicated, and after all, initial setting up is a one time event.

Seth from Sleepably

The multipurpose platform I've been looking for

I have been looking for a comprehensive solution to manage the various parts of my business, and Agiled is the best platform I have found so far. I have been using a different platform for the last couple of years, and it did not not have near the amount of features that Agiled offers. With Agiled, I can create attractive client portals for my clients, interact with them through the platform, bill clients, gather information through forms, and much more. Being able to do all of this within one system is a big benefit for my business, and I'm looking forward to each new beneficial improvement that Agiled makes.

Pros

I love how many different tools are packed into one platform with Agiled, from proposals to invoicing to CRM to project management. I don't enjoy paying different providers for each of these tools separately, so I love that Agiled brings them all into one convenient place. Many platforms claim to excel in this area, but Agiled really does a great job of providing a useful selection of tools.

Cons

There's nothing I specifically dislike about Agiled, although there are certain features that I can't wait for the company's team to create. I'm looking forward to their scheduling toolkit so my team can book meetings with clients and prospective clients. I'm looking forward to several integrations, and I would love if they can add certain functionality like conditional logic to forms.

Gary from Gary O'Toole

Excellent All-In-One Business Management System

So far the experience has been excellent. I believe in the developers and think the product will be best in class within time.

Pros

I have tried multiple all-in-one systems before and found them either too expensive, to have too many features, or simply too hard to use. I found Agiled to be easy to set up and had the client portal set up in no time. I had a few questions/along the way and the support was instantly available, ready to help and to listen. I operate in the EU - so GDPR built in is essential, I am very pleased with this. The UI is nice - for me its a functional work tool, the main thing is the client login portal, looks nice and is fully whitelabelled. Built in Darkmode is pretty cool, I love that.

Cons

No mobile App as of yet - but works in mobile browser fine.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

Suitedash was too hard to setup for me. I need something that is easy and can be setup quickly.

Response from Agiled

Replied October 2020

Hi Gary, Thank you so much for the review. We are working on mobile applications and they will be available soon. We are also trying to bring PWA for our customers.

Mike from Headsmart Media

Responsive, active staff - Great product

I've tried what feels like 1000s of self-hosted CRMs and project management tools, mostly from CodeCanyon. None of them have such a responsive team, nor do they have such an exciting roadmap. The proposal builder is excellent, and if they can add merge tags, as well as bringing the builder into play on invoices, contracts, etc (anything client facing) this will be a world beater. I'm confident enough in the Agiled team to move my entire CRM use over to them, and I recommend you do the same. The support has been nothing short of fantastic. Fast responses, a massive can-do attitude, and excitement about their own product. Keep it up!

Pros

Proposal builder Active support staff integrations Trello Roadmap

Cons

There are still a few inconsistencies, which are being addressed by the Agiled team. I'd love to see the proposal builder utilised everywhere, and merge tags used system wide, too. All of these are incoming thanks to the awesome Agiled team.

Markus from Pianitos

Handles alot of business tasks in a single place

Pros

Alot have happened regarding features during the last months. So the development of the software seams very active. Squashing bugs, making improvements to existing features and implementing new features in high speed. It is great to be able to handle alot of business tasks in a single place. Like the team, leads, customers, proposals, contracts, invoices and so on! The new proposal implementation looks great and with file handling beeing released it will be an even more complete multi-purpose business software.

Cons

Not much negative to say, but I would love to see an implementation of cold outreach drip campaigns.

Response from Agiled

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much for your support.

Scott from Big Break Music

Industry: Music

Agiled - The Comprehensive Business Solution I Have Been Looking For

For me, the first test of any new software before purchasing is the ease of use. I do not read any documentation in the beginning. One of the critical factors for me is that the software should be so intuitive that I don't need to read the manual, or the interactive help is context-sensitive when I do need it. I took Agiled for a test drive on one night. I checked out all areas after the initial onboarding Q&A. In less than 30 minutes, I had my company information, logo, invoices, estimates, and credit memos configured and ready to go. In the first hour, I was able to: -Add a client -Create my first Estimate and Invoice and test sending them via email. -Configure my payment gateway -Create a test project -Create a few tasks (Kanban board feature is excellent!) -Review all other areas of the system. I never had to go to the documentation once!

Pros

Key Takeaways: -Comprehensive -Configurable -Flexible -Fast! (Agiled responds quickly between different sections without waiting) -Fun. Yes, fun! I enjoy working in Agiled. Part of that is because I do not have to jump between various apps to do my work. -A responsive and helpful development and customer service team. -Rapid implementation of new items -An exciting roadmap of new features on the way. -A growing list of third-party integrations and automation that will extend the power of Agiled.

Cons

I can't say this is a "con" but there are SO many features that it is easy to get overwhelmed. If you take it step by step and follow the path that has been incorporated by Agiled you will be good. I think there could be more integrations with other third party products but they are adding new ones all the time.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

It is a fast, easy to configure, and easy to use program that incorporates CRM, invoicing, contact management and more at a great price.

Tarunabh from TD Film Studio

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

A very promising business/project management App with multiple features roled into one!

I have the arduous task of managing my film projects and productions, and I am also going to start a Design Service. So I need to track all my probable leads and do good professional communication with my clients - right from the stage of approving the proposal, then signing the contract and then finally when the deal is finalized and I do the service, I can bill my clients with invoicing. I can also manage my projects and plan all the stages, as well as assign and divide the work load among my team-mates. And all this is possible with Agiled. So I believe investing in Agiled has been one of the better decisions of my life.

Pros

I was primarily looking for a good invoicing app and although there were a lot in the market, the combination of invoicing with lots of other wonderful features in 'Agiled' App won me over. And now when I started using it, I am appreciating it a lot more. They have invoice builder and numerous payment gateway options - including Razorpay that is convenient for me as an Indian user. I can keep a neat organized record of all my Clients and Leads in a separate section (CRM) and also manage the HRM of employees in my company- this feature I won't be using as I am a solopreneur. The ability to build contracts and proposals, that are professional looking alongwith live chat within the proposal template - is a life saver. There is also the ability to track my expenses and all transactions in the finance section and also a decent project management section with task management and assigning of task to other users or my employees. Another feature I like is the ability to customize the look and feel of the login page for both myself and my team members. Not to mention the ability to white label and add custom domain.

Cons

Agiled is pretty new tool and over time - hopefully with experience and a nice track record, it will gain more following and the ease of use and reputation will increase. Right now even I was hesitant to invest in a new tool, but the customer support and friendly gesture and support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself won me over. Also the video tutorials are lacking and hopefully more tutorials and use cases will be added in good time.

Brett from Ultimate IT Solutions

Flexible business management system

I currently use Active Campaign as a lead funnel and CRM. I have been searching for a user friendly invoicing system that can connect my A/C CRM clients details and feed into Xero accounting. I was so happy to discover Agiled does this and way more. I am now working on tailoring it to be the hub of my business operations.

Pros

The ease of integrating leading SaaS tools into Agiled and the client contact system.

Cons

The inventory items feature requires work, but I'm told it's in the pipe line.

Was more user friendly.

Response from Agiled

Replied October 2020

Hi Brett, Thank you so much for the review. We are adding more features to make it the most complete business hub. I hope you will like the updates. Thanks.

Juan from JPerez Photos

Industry: Photography

Small business swish army knife

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

Cost and speed of development of new features

Klaas from Digital Expand

Excellent value for money

Again Whitelabel is outstanding for me

Pros

Night mode is excellent for those with visual imparement like myself Easy to use software with everything you need to run your business I can easily approve cquotes Whitelabel is everything for my business and agiled is excelent in this regard. Wonderful

Cons

Currently none, I am happy with the software

Whitelabel All in one solution

Response from Agiled

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much for your support.

Adam from WD Branding

All in one business app

It's an AIO software, so there are always things that we expect, but they haven't come around building it yet. Overall, it does what I needed it to do, so I am happy.

Pros

I have tried a few business app after tired of juggling around multiple software on a daily basis. This AIO software tries to merge all essential business requirements into 1 place. HR, CRM, Project management, and many more. I am in the initial stage of using the app, so far finding the CRM, finance and HR module very useful. I really liked the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] attitude and work ethics. I have been receiving update notifications almost weekly, and they recently announced a tsunami of integrations with other tools. Really respect the pace they are rolling out stuff.

Cons

Since its new, so its still working on a few kinks. Also, I saw some complaints on Ui/Ux, but I find it ok, infact, its better than some other software that I tried. I also liked the dark mode.

Price

Response from Agiled

Replied October 2020

Hi Adam, Thank you so much for the review. We will keep improving our UX/UI every day to make it easy to use for our customers.

A. from Aseltany

Working from one place

Pros

For my job, I was using different applications, one for project management and others for creating a proposal or managing clients. All members of my team were working on different apps. These were causing us a lot of delays. Since I am using Agiled I am managing projects, clients and my team using only one tool. Agiled is a useful tool if you want to complete various jobs from one place. It is a great web-based application which I would recommend for all type of businesses.

Cons

The integration of mailchimp is missing.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

No need to use different applications.

sean from Consultex

All-in-one poprtal for small business success

Overall experience of Ariled has been very favorable. It combines everything that a small business needs to run a successful operation in one easy-to-use place

Pros

The platform is a super quick and responsive portal that won't keep you waiting every time you make a change to a page or task. The developers' willingness to change course if it improves the product and user demand. A roadmap with a great plan to integrate so much more than it already includes. Extremely easy to set up and use. I found myself up and running in less than an hour and a 10-minute review of the help documents. It includes so many great tools and features to get your business on track and looking professional.

Cons

There are are a few things that I look forward to seeing incorporated in to the portal and insistently their roadmap has them listed as "in development" or "planned".

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

An extremely easy to use platform, a caring development team along with, an "agile" support team.

sven from Information Technology and Services

Fell in love with it in less than 1 week

Pros

I signed up in Agiled a week ago and I'm really glad I did. It is really going to help me get rid of several other apps that we used, which will help us all to be more organized at the office with each customer's data and work in progress, but at the same time save us a substantial amount of money each year.

Cons

I think the employee attendance is lacking some features, but I really need to wait a little to see how it will calculate salaries at the end of the month and compare it to the software I've been using for more than 10 years.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

I was just going to test it as I thought that it is too recent and claimed too much so it wouldn't live up to expectations. But I'm surprised by how good it is, the support has been very responsive so now I'm hoping that they will continue adding more features soon.

Heather from Doyle Bookkeeping

Agiled hits the mark - all in one!

Very happy customer and excited to be in it's development introductory phase.

Pros

Absolutely love that everything is included in this app. In the process of integrating and finding is super user friendly, no need to watch or pay to listen to webinars on how to use this software. Feedback tool is also fantastic.

Cons

No mobile app No other cons at this stage

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

Price, all in one, user interface

Ilan from GolAnglo Marketing

Super attentive support, steady feature releases

Super happy with the support team and all the work they put into this product. Public and responsive roadmap to lay out the features requested by the user base.

Pros

Cons

The UI needs a bit of love, but it is quick to load.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

Pricing was a factor, and the ability to influence the roadmap for features we need as a company.

Tom from DATASKILL

One Single Platform

Pros

Cons

Task management does not have dependency link, yet. Payroll is still basic and is being improved

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

All the features in one platform for a great value price.

Natapol from Big Bang Sports Nutrition

Easy to Use 360 CRM with great potentials

Excellent UX and very intuitive. You can just jump on board and get to work immediately.

Pros

At first I admit I overlooked this one. However, having seen Agiled made many nice progresses continuously for the last few months, then I decided to give it a trial. The UI/UX is very simple, intuitive, and yet straightforward. I was able to work my way around and did everything I needed right away without having to look for the help file or document at all in the first go. This is a very good and simple to use all-in-one CRM with all the necessary integrations.

Cons

I would like more selections of templates and perhaps a little brighter and fresher UI.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

Ease of use and simplicity while getting all the little things done in one place.

Jan from VIMAR Digital Marketing

Great tool

Pros

The number of features. From HRM to CRM From proposal to finance Love it

Cons

Invoicing module is bit limited imho but hopefully they wil improve that.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

We were looking for an app for project management, but Agiled had so much more.

Lynda from Savvy Nerds Digital marketing

Must have all in one business tool that pays for it self

I love Agiled. The platform is great and the service is exceptional. The tool pays for it self by helping small business owners not to waste time on learning a bunch of tools.

Pros

- beautiful and easy on the eye UX design - beneficial and dynamic set of features - competitive pricing compared to other platforms - helps small business owners to spend less time on learning a million tools

Cons

- I’ve tried almost all tools on the market and I’ve come to learn that more isn’t always the beat. This software provides all that a business owner will need to effectively run their business. I don’t have any cons so far about the system.

David from Apphut Ltd

Agiled a one-stop-shop for all your agency needs

Amazed, I have used a lot of project management and business tools. But this is the first that pulls them all together I a single balanced and accessible way. It's frictionless barrier to entry makes this my daily go to tool.

Pros

Agiled is a great platform as it pulls together all of the most important features that an agency needs. It presents them in a unified way that not only looks professional but adds value to my business.

Cons

Give the rate of new features being released it's hard sometimes to keep up with what Agiled can do. Maybe a few more tutorials or videos would help me squeeze out every drop of value.

Great for small businesses wanting a client portal and CRM

Support has been amazing, onboarding fun and intuitive. I don't have a need a for a client portal, but something like this may sway me to start implementing.

Pros

The support has been amazing in my experience and is a strong point. The onboarding ie when you click on a new function, explainer pop-ups appear. Support reply rate have been quicker than most other SaaS providers. I also love how there is open APIs to help easily automate Agiled functions into existing business workflows. Has many integrations and refinements and improvements from this team has been great and very encouraging.

Cons

For any businesses that rely on email communication, at the moment, this may not be for you as you will not see a communication timeline. I have been told that they are looking into this function. No plans for email automation either , but they can be easily integrated with other providers.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

The open API making it possible to integrate with my other software was a driver.

Response from Agiled

Replied October 2020

Hi, We are adding email communication as we speak. Thank you so much.

Shem from Pixelume Managed Digital Services

Best Business App for 2020

The application was easy to set up, understand and start using right out of the box. I would say that the experience was really good so far.

Pros

Agiled has a plethora of features that offers a one stop shop for any small business operation. Each part/function of the application is tightly integrated with the other making it a truly comprehensive application

Cons

Because the application has a lot of features in the "in development" phase, it is still maturing as an overall platform. Because of this there are a few bugs here and there, but the company is actively sorting these out as time goes by.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

Because the company is young, aspiring and flexible, I believe that there is a lot to come from them as opposed to a company that is established and may have become comfortable. I also appreciate the host of integrations now and upcoming. The company is quite open to suggestions for improvement.

Pablo from #OtraManera

Agiled is the platform that has just what I was looking for. BOOOM!!! :)

Wow just wow Agiled has everything my agency needs to do things in an agile way in a single platform, I see a lot of future and long life, I will stop paying for 4 platforms, now I have everything to coordinate my clients and team of job. Thanks for making my business agile!!!

Pros

The company is growing so fast are open to ideas and are always developing, the team always listen to users, It has proposals, contracts, crm, hrm, finances, contracts, proposals, forms, it simply has everything, definitely the company caught me and I gladly recommend it

Cons

There is a little lack of translation, templates and aesthetics but I think it is a matter of time so that everything is in place.

Katie from sysl

CRM and HRM system

Clear functionality for both CRM and HRM from proposal to invoicing. Highly responsive support that is understanding of the end-user process. Support is extremely timely, thorough and all too often missing now-days friendly.

Pros

Built from a users perspective Understand the process from proposal to invoice and all the necessary actions in between

Cons

No cons really as any requests or items missing for process functionality, support is super responsive and in a short time already have implemented items requested

Response from Agiled

Replied October 2020

Hi Katie, thank you so much for the support. Your feedback and support means every thing to us.

Gideon from Advergreen Digital

ALL IN ONE SOFTWARE FOR ENTRPRENUERS

Pros

1. Agiled.app provides more than CRM! In fact, you can get other cool features, like managing your finances, employees, project management, ALL in one platform. 2. Fantastic support! Agiled.app responds to all my queries fast. Their responsive responses have enhanced my confidence in using their software. 3. Agiled.app is continuously improving the software and giving in more integrations and features. You can follow their roadmap and you will see this software is getting stronger day by day.

Cons

I did feedback about their UX/UI. But, so far I'm fine with it.

Jayant from CHINDI SAFAR

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Improving Day By Day

Pros

Improving Day By Day I Remember the first time I used Agiled. It seemed great software but lacked a few things. There were a lot of bugs causing a little difficulty to work. But at the same time when you get a lot of stuff under the one panel, you're forced to use it since they don't have any other competitor. But their support team is phenomenal. Every now and then if you come up with any sort of a bug they will not disappoint you and they will add that bug to their roadmap.

Cons

No Application Support as of now and few minor scope of improvement,

Matt from First Fortune Marketing LLC

Love it!

I'm using Agiled to manage my team of consultants, process workflow, control documents, and manage leads. They have a great portion of the business management software dedicated to managing leads as they transition into customers.

Pros

Agiled is jam packed with features and the devs stay busy making improvements. It's exciting using software that is still getting frequent updates.

Cons

Agiled is a bit newer than some other systems so not as many people have experience with it. The great thing is that someone with basic experience using a CRM or business management system should feel nearly right at home using Agiled.

Matthew from DMG Online Marketing

Great solution for our Agency

Pros

I recently moved to Agiled because I needed a tool that I could manage client projects but also wanted them to have some other features to improve workflow and communication. That is where Agiled came in, great project management, and also so much more. Now clients can submit tickets, get proposals, invoices and estimates all from the one portal. Brilliant Solution for DMG Online Marketing!

Cons

Nothing yet, the tool works great and clients have been using it without problems.

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

Complete solution in one tool.

Michele from Kisalia

Surprising Speed

I've followed Agiled for a few months and the growth and amount of new features has been impressive. It has quickly matured into a useful product. While not perfect, it does work very well and keeps on improving at a staggering pace.

Pros

Development speed and customer support helps you get there very quickly. Many features and areas of work Many integrations

Cons

Interface sometimes feels slightly clunky and clicky No mobile experience

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

It gives enough flexibility while also having a structure that makes it useful to share official documents with clients.

Loai from Eagle Digital Media Inc.

Industry: Online Media

Great CRM solution and more....

It's been great so far. Customer support are always helpful and if there is something you want implemented, they actually try their best to accommodate.

Pros

It's got everything in one platform, from managing clients, projects, tasks to invoices, contracts, and much more.

Cons

Still needs a bit of work, but the future is bright :)

Reasons for Choosing Agiled

Everything in one platform and it's convenient with many integrations.

Response from Agiled

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much.

Robert from Upright Consulting

Perfect for project & client management

Overall, Agiled is intuitive, packed full of features, yet does each one of the things it does very well.

Pros

Very easy to use. Allows me to keep track of projects as well as know what stage I'm at when dealing with clients. Keeps everything tidy. Also love the fact that you can use it for pipelining. Added bonus.

Cons

So far so good. Haven't found anything i don't like

More affordable.

Mario from Pocatinta Inc.

Finally management software we can use in Latin America

We are now connecting project management software, our ecommerce and everything is finally working together.

Pros

I came here for the receipt functionality and couldn't believe how much extra it has. Project management, acounting, proposals, you name it.

Cons

It takes you a while to configure everything, maybe there could be more explicit setup guide.

Response from Agiled

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We will improve our onboarding process to make it easy for the user to get started. Thanks.

GAGAN from Spacia Pty Ltd

Promising all-in-one CRM system.

Excellent product where most of the businesses can benefit over the expensive alternatives. Team at Agiled is quite responsive. I am amazed at the speed at which roadmap is being implemented. Definitely would rate it as one of the modern and usable all-in-one CRM system.

Pros

1. Team at Agiled is quite responsive. 2. Modern UI 3. Generous cloud space being offered

Cons

1. Requires more automation 2. Needs more templates 3. Capability to modify email/pdf templates

Nathan from Maine Nurses Honor Guard

Agiled helps businesses operate with less friction

Support is A+

Pros

Easy to use, and somewhat intuitive to navigate. All in one business and agile project management tools in one place, effectively reducing the number of integrations, thus costs per API call.

Cons

If I had to critque one element it would be the visual appearance, it could benefit from a revamp. But, I have seen much worse, and to that I am grateful for its current state.

Tanzeel from ISPATA Ltd

Industry: Medical Devices

All in one Solution for entrepreneurs

Pros

I have used many project management tools but I don't think I will need to try any other program now. It has CRM, HRM, Project management, Estimates, invoices expenses, Contracts, Proposals, Reports, you name it. I cancelled 2 other related tools after testing Agiled. Thrilled with the purchase.

Cons

Really good experience over all. Happy with all functions

Response from Agiled

Replied October 2020

Byron from Beati Productions

I love this

Absolutely love this Agiled! it is the tool I have been searching for to assist me in my business. It does everything I need. Not only is it a great app, The support is also amazing! they respond to queries very fast and always willing to help.

Pros

I love that it is completely white labeled. I also love the HR capability to manage my staff.

Cons

It connect to many other accounting software but not my particular one (SAGE).

David from True Geek Media

Good service with lots of features

Agiled is a good service with a ton of features and more being added all the time. I have had a few technical issues along the way but their support was quick to respond and quick to resolve the issue.

Pros

A ton of features Gives you everything you need to run your business tracking tasks and projects is made easy

Cons

Some of the features still need some development or maturity to them.

Diego from Hofstra University

EVERYTHING You Need to Run Smoothly!!

Fantastic so far! Support is also great

Pros

The best past of this software is that everything is 100% customizable. Being able to centralize operations and connect to other software via API is crucial nowadays. Ágiles makes this easy.

Cons

I wish all the features that are in timeline were ready now lol! The future looks even better.

Peter Bachmann from Dahlstrøm Design

Manage your business from one platform

Thumbs up, and I like where the platform is headed.

Pros

Manage your business, send invoices, make proposals, collect payment etc. etc.

Cons

I would like Danish to be added to languages.

Rohit from BelWether Group

Excellent software for business management

Great so far!!

Pros

The current features included, and the features on the roadmap, along with the ease of navigation are the best additions to the software.

Cons

Few bugs need to be worked upon to resolve them.

Response from Agiled

Replied October 2020

Hi Rohit, Thank you so much for the review. We are working on improving our experience. Thanks.

Clemens from GuangzhouSourcing

Industry: Wholesale

Good for project based businesses

In the beginning there were some bugs. But over time they improved most of the issues well.

Pros

-many tools -easy to use -you can invite clients -white label platform

Cons

-project tracking tools could inprove -I would love to see some kind of tool, to review documents/ drawings/ pictures that have been shared

Wood from AfProPhoto

Straight forward and speedy support

Pros

Setting up was pretty easy I had one issue and it was resolved within a few hours of sending the email to support which was very impressive.

Cons

The only feature I'm missing is wave accounting and payment integration.

prashant from CONCOV INTERIORS

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great Tool, all in one business tool

Great experinece with the software

Pros

super easy to start and understand the software, all in one software for full business suite.

Cons

Crm feature can be improve more, for more advance users, but except that its awesome.

Oscar from Carnaval Studio

Best all in one business app

Pros

Agiled is full packed with CRM, HRM, task management and finances management. User interface is very intuitive and translated to different languages.

Cons

Some translations are note quite accurate.