• Pros

• "Super functional and easy to use! I highly recommend it!"

• "I love that the package I have allows me to do so many different things from challenges to monthly to workout of the days as well as managing clients and billing!!!"

• "I love that I can handle everything from my workouts to my schduling through one place. I use to use a few different softwares, but now I can just go to one place. HUGE time saver!"

• Cons

• "Scheduling is a little off from the desktop version to the App but the support staff is great with assisting to clean it up."

• "There's some glitches in the program, but they don't result in data loss and the support team is wicked eager to help and remediate any concerns you have. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!"

• "It took a little bit of time to figure out and set up but once we did we were able to make it really user-friendly."

Browse Exercise.com Reviews

Jesse from Truth Not Trends

Exercise.com has a great team behind them and a very customizable platform

Scheduling, running payments, workout data storage, automated reminders, training clients online. We never thought online training would be a significant portion of our business but with Covid it has turned out to represent 100% of our business.

Pros

Very customizable and the Exercise.com team is willing to take suggestions and directly put them into action.

Cons

Learning about all the different features can be time-consuming.

Reasons for Choosing Exercise.com

We anticipated a better customer service experience and we have had an excellent experience so far.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review, Jesse! We are always here to help and are always looking to improve. Please let us know if we can help in any way!

Julie from Ledbetter, Inc.

Fitness App Highly Recommended

Our overall experience with Exercise.com is a breeze and helps us get our programs all set up on the go, and the customer service team was prompt and helpful whenever we have questions.

Pros

We love how easy it is to integrate this app with our current workflow while providing great fitness programs for our customers and save us time in the process by having all of the exercise demonstrations held for us to re-use later.

Cons

We don't have any feedback that could help improve the existing product at this time.

Reasons for Choosing Exercise.com

We chose Exercise.com over these alternative products due to the specific niche we're in, and the simplicity of the app's design, including how easy it is to set up and use.

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

Exercise.com has a specific product that we needed, saving us time and money not having to build it from the ground up.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Julie, Thanks so much for the feedback! We love helping our clients succeed with our software and are always here to help!

Garrett from MercyElite

Amazing support staff

Pros

The support staff is readily available and willing to assist with the custom build out of our account.

Cons

There are many features to sort through.

Reasons for Choosing Exercise.com

It offered everything we were looking for.

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

To consolidate our system, establish stronger CRM capabilities, and produce an app.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Garrett, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are always here to assist! Please reach out if we can help in any way (especially with those features)!!

Jana from Activ8

Really want to love the platform

The customer experience has been great! Really appreciate the team and going above and beyond. They are super fast to respond. The platform just seems to be lacking in some areas.

Pros

Really want to love the product. We've had it for years. We received a large discount when we signed up which is helpful. I wish it were easier to use and integrated with more platforms. I will say that the customer support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] specifically, helps make up for whatever the platform is lacking. My hope is that soon there are some key feature roll outs that make the experience much better. I'd also like to see more case studies/use cases. We understand it's not one size fits all which is great but having some type of framework to think about would be helpful.

Cons

It feels clunky could be the best way to describe it. With tech, we understand that not everything can be rolled out at once. I wish we had more freedom with processes and customizing to fit our specific needs. Sometimes the android isn't displaying the same as an apple or even the online platform which makes us a client look bad to our customers.

Reasons for Choosing Exercise.com

Seemed to be the better of the two for online programming

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

We were hoping we could use exercise.com and konduct simultaneously or replace one with the other but that didn't happen. We ended up sticking with this one due to cost and having our programs in the app.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Thanks so much for the feedback, Jana! We appreciate the review and are always looking to improve our software. Please reach out if there is something specific we can help with/update!

Gary from The Training Hub

The Training Hub

So far, it has been amazing. While I am still fairly new to the system, I engage with it frequently and am constantly learning of all of the integrated features. The customer support team at Exercise.com has also been exceptional in helping me to understand all of the offerings of the platform.

Pros

Integration with our complex business model. The platform offers solutions for everything that we need (payment processing, programming, scheduling, assessments, video uploads, etc). I was pleasantly surprised to learn that we can have an all-in-one solution through exercise.com, especially after speaking to other companies that were not able to meet our requests.

Cons

As previously stated, our business model is a bit complex from a scheduling standpoint. We are currently working through this challenge, and while a solution has not yet been reached, I am confident that the team at exercise.com will come up with one!

Reasons for Choosing Exercise.com

Ultimately, it was the all-inclusive nature of the exercise.com platform that made me confident that Exercise.com was the right company for us. What originally put the company on my radar, however, was how well-reviewed it was by industry leaders.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Gary, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are always here to help and make our software work best for you and your business.

Max from Atlantic Sports Performance

Perfect software for my business

Love it

Pros

This software has a ton of customizable features that can help in all aspects of what we do, including scheduling and remote training!

Cons

Small bugs here and there but they always get it taken care of right away! They also keep improving the software with updates!

Reasons for Choosing Exercise.com

Ability to schedule. It’s basically mind body and train heroic combined in one app

More features

Response from Exercise.com

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the review, Max! We love the feedback and are always here to help if you have questions!

McKenna from The Athletes Gym

First couple months review

I have had an amazing experience so far with Exercise.com, every questions I have it feels as if they are waiting on stand by. I have felt very supported in this journey and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has made it very fluid and I am very apppreciative

Pros

I like how everything is all in one place, the schedule, appointment making, all the files for each of our athletes and all information/ assessments we completed will all be in one place. It is used friendly and so far I have felt very supported in my journey

Cons

Just trying to figure out how to get everything with the app up and running has been a little more challenging since I don't have a background in technology.

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

Train heroic does not have all the features Exercise.com has

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

McKenna, Thanks so much for the feedback! We're always here to help and would love to show you how to use our features. Don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist in any way!

Kelly from Golfer’s Performance Studio

Exercise Software

It can do much more for me than other softwares I have used in the past including added revenue streams. I feel they didn’t set my expectations very well in the beginning as to the learning curve. They assumed I could figure it out but too many parts to get it quick. The on boarding was way to brief and I felt they were too busy for me.

Pros

The software is very intuitive, does many tasks, and fits my business well.

Cons

Because it is so robust, it takes awhile to learn and understand all the features to use them to their full potential.

Reasons for Choosing Exercise.com

Ease of use and the online training options, plus a colleague raved about it.

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

Exercise offered online training with exercise library and plans for added revenue which fits my personal training business better.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied February 2021

Thank you for the review, Kelly! We are always here to help our clients best learn and utilize our software. Please reach out if there are any questions we can assist with!

Craig from CK Fit Club

Amazing Experience

The Exercise Success Team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome! They are on top of it and in constant contact with me and keeping me informed of updates. They have made the experience awesome and excited to get rolling!

Pros

Cons

I was a little nervous on the price being that I’m just launching an ap for first time.

Reasons for Choosing Exercise.com

My coach [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] uses Exercise.com and he only uses the best. This played a role and when I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on my consult he was Informative and made me feel like they could make it happen quickly and perfectly and they have delivered.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Craig, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are looking forward to working with you! Please reach out if we can assist in any way!

Rachel from LiveFitBabe training

Great team support

Exceptional team support — very responsive to emails and communication. Willing to hop on a call anytime.

Pros

Being able to customize the platform and the app in the way exercise.com lets you was already a huge win when we decided to make the switch from a big name competitor. The user side of the app is also a huge win (not just for membership but the programming).

Cons

Nothing yet. We are based in Canada so where was a bit of a hiccup in getting a few features to work payment wise.

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

Zen planner didn’t have as many customizable options, confusing report system and had many errors in the platform that causes disruption to our user experience.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Rachel, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are always willing to help in any way we can. Please reach out if you need assistance!

JeVaughn from Hone Your Vision LLC

AWESOME People!!

Phenomenal.

Pros

Very complex. The staff was great & helped me with any questions I had. It's easy to copy & paste workouts to other days while building a workout plan. The Gym Management allows to hire new trainers.... it's alot lol.

Cons

Exercise library isn't as vast compared to other competitors. However, it's very easy to add new exercises & save routines. Also, they don't have a nutrition library for those would like to build nutrition programs, but you can integrate it with My Fitness Pal.

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

My PT Hub didn't provide the management software I was looking for.

Sara from Freelance

Easy to use all-in-one software for trainers and beginners!

Pros

With a full time job and two young kids, it is really hard for me to find the time and motivation to workout through the week, which is why I am so glad I found the exercise.com app. With a huge variety of workouts, exercise.com makes it easy to change up my fitness routine and continuously challenge myself. There are several workouts I can do anywhere - even in the living room while my baby naps. You really have no excuse to skip a workout with this program! I am continuously held accountable for the calories I am burning and the workouts I complete with its simple logging system. I can see my daily progress which keeps me motivated to stay active and eat healthier to meet my goals. There are several groups you can join to meet people at your fitness level who can help support you too. It's the best out there...I have tried various programs, and exercise.com definitely has the best variety and most user-friendly system I have been able to find. Both on my desktop while I am at work and on my phone when on the go, I am able to find a new workout to change things up and can log my fitness accomplishments to keep me pushing on. The best trainers in the industry use this platform so search no further!

Cons

I only wish I had found it sooner. It's one of the best kept secrets in the fitness world!

Response from Exercise.com

Replied February 2021

Sara, Thanks for the review! We love that we are able to provide an easy to use app for everyone.

Brittany from PROnatal Fitness

Great customer support & consistent app improvements

Overall, we've had a good first year using this software. Like any new software, it took a bit of a learning curve to get used to, but the support team is great and they are very invested in helping us succeed on their platform. I also love the team's commitment to constant app improvements. It seems every month we are getting emails about new app features, which is great. This team really does listen to their customers!

Pros

Adapting to any new software can be complex, but I love the support we get from Exercise.com. Whenever we've had challenges or certain features we needed, they have worked hard to address our feedback and have actually launched many of the new features we've requested. Overall, we've been able to create the experience we wanted for our programs using this software.

Cons

We had some unexplained bugs when we first started out (purchasers were having issues with their programs getting messed up), but we were able to resolve them (again, the support is very good). The biggest issue we have now is that when we send emails to product purchasers, those emails show up in the app as notifications, but they show up in HTML code! We had to move our emails out of exericse.com to address this.

Reasons for Choosing Exercise.com

Exercise.com not only had the most features, but also (by far) the best support team and the fewest app bugs when we tested it out.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied February 2021

Brittany, Thank you for the feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve and are always available to help in any way possible! Please reach out if we can help!

Amy from Team Hargett

New review

Pros

The software is pretty user intuitive. The training staff & support team is extremely attentive and helpful. The App is great!

Cons

The integration took a very long time!!!

Reasons for Choosing Exercise.com

Better options for online training

Functionality & Price

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review, Amy! Our team is always here to help and answer any questions you may have! Please reach out if we can assist!

Conor from AXSOM Sports Ltd

Fantastic software and service

Pros

Fantastic software and service. We've tried almost all alternatives in this space and none have come close to offering all that exercise.com do in terms of business management tools, training plan software, assessment and scheduling functionality. Their customer success team is also exceptional. Would highly recommend!

Cons

Dislike next to nothing about this software. The client app could be slightly more visually appealing but the functionaility and features more than make up for any shortcomings.

Reasons for Choosing Exercise.com

Whitelabel options. Advanced features. All in one solution for our entire business.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied February 2021

Thank you for the review, Conor! We love providing our clients with a software they can count on! We're always here to help!

Rick from Train with RSB

Best of the market

We have used almost every gym management software on the market and nothing compares. This is a 1 stop shop for all gyms and sport organizations. Everything is customizable to fit YOUR business and the team at exercise.com is open to adding anything you need to the platform. The response time to an issue or question is on a level of its own.

Pros

The ability to make the software fit your business instead of making your business fit the software. The company takes suggestions and looks to improve the platform to help your business thrive. Hands down the best and most responsive customer service. Having your scheduler, billing, communication, testing/assessment, and data collection all bundled into 1 software.

Cons

The customized app needs to improve to the quality of the browser version but is still on par with competitors.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Rick, Thanks for the review! We're always here to help and are constantly looking to improve our software to best help our clients. Please reach out if we can help in any way.

Laura from Laura Mahoney Fitness

Excellent Service!!

It has been a great experience! It’s an all-in-one system that takes care of everything I need to run my bjskness

Pros

I switched all of my clients over to exercise.com this month and had a ton of questions that came up unexpectedly. The customer service I received was phenomenal- they answered all of my questions in a timely manner and they go above and beyond to make sure I’m all set. A video was specifically made for me (from my own page) explaining every step of the process for a question I asked.

Cons

Some of the functionalities are a little tedious. I can’t copy and paste workouts from one client’s calendar to another clients, and I also would like to switch someone’s billing date easily without having to cancel/re-subscribe them.

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

I wanted to sell single sale programs that I couldn’t do on TrueCoach.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Laura, Thanks so much for the feedback! Our team is ready to help in any way so please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help!

Shane from Exceed Sports Performance & Fitness

Mostly good. Some functions I think are missing.

Mostly good. I wish I could send text notifications or app notifications to all my clients, for example, if an unexpected schedule change or closure popped up.

Pros

This is the first exercise programming software that actually saves me time and allows me to use template options with alternate exercise choices.

Cons

Some of the user functions are not intuitive and there are more steps in certain processes than necessary. I also don’t like the messaging function.

Online programming.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Shane, Thanks for the feedback! Our team is always looking to improve the software and is here to help in any way. Please reach out if needed!

David from Golden State Fitness & Performance

Exercise.com is the way to Go!

Exercise.com and its support team go above and beyond when it comes to customer service, customizing its platform to fit individual business needs, and taking actions to ensure the success of its customers. As a Fitness Business Owner its is comforting and refreshing to see that there is someone that answers your questions and responds to any concerns you may have in reasonable time frame. They have made having the dream of owning a platform that supports our members and business model a reality!

Pros

Its ability to be customized and tailored toward my fitness model and business needs.

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

Because there support team is not supportive at all. They charge you more without any notification. And I was looking for an all in one platform.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the review, David! We love the feedback and are always here to help teach our clients how to use our software.

Fred from Quality Validation Consulting L.L.C.

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great Customer Support

Pros

I'm new to Exercise.com and I had some trouble navigating at first. There is so much you can do with this platform that it can be overwhelming. I put in a request for help with an immediate concern and I was shocked to receive a near immediate response from their support team member [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was very helpful and great to talk to. She helped remediate my concerns along with others. Two weeks on exercise.com and so far so good...

Reasons for Choosing Exercise.com

recommended by business coach/ current user

You can't sell DYI products from Truecoach.com

Response from Exercise.com

Replied February 2021

Fred, Thank you so much for the review! We are always here to help and love having you a part of the Exercise.com family.

Bobby from Plant Strength Performance

No software I'd rather use!

Great!

Pros

Super functional and easy to use! I highly recommend it!

Cons

Nothing. If there's an update I need, I reach out to the Success Team and they get it done!

Fully custom branded

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Hey Bobby, Thanks so much for the feedback! We love helping our clients reach success through our software and are always here to help if needed! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way.

Alex from Headstrong Fit

All in One Solution

Great

Pros

I used to bang my head on the desk trying to tie all my software together- this is a great all in one solution for my online and in person business.

Cons

It takes time to setup - be patient, it's worth it.

Custom online video library

More features - less expensive

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Alex, Thanks for the review! We are here to help in any way and are only an email away!

Alex from MOTIVNY

Best support around and very flexible to meet our needs

Pros

The customer support is great. They are agile and work with their customers to make the platform work in many different ways. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful handling all our requests for features and advising us on how to maximize our use of the platform. They are constantly updating things to make it even better.

Cons

The reporting could be better. I'm a data person and want to be able to see very clearly what's happening in an excel file all in one place. They are very willing to make customized things for you though. Just be nice to your support people and they will do whatever they can to help.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied February 2021

Alex, Thank you for this review! Our team is always here to help and we are constantly improving our software. Please reach out if there is ever anything we can assist with!

Rick from Peak City Gym, LLC

Exercise.com - Great experience!

I had recent interaction with the team on the topics or reporting and adding products to be charged for. The team was very responsive with their follow-ups and follow through's. They committed to enhancements and I was pleasantly surprised they were complete and rolled out in approx. two weeks. The exercise.com team works hard to make sure the relationship is right and their clients are satisfied.

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

How the software handled adding products that will be charged for. Initially the products were listed in the order added with no ability to change the order or logically group products. However, exercise.com is making enhancements to improve this.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review, Rick! Our team is always looking to improve the software to best help our clients. Please reach out if there is anything we can assist with!

Kyle from Basketball HQ

Great experience with Exercise.com, most robust fitness software I've seen

Pros

The custom-branding is huge for me, love having my own BasketballHQ apps. I currently use them to sell programs and offer online group subscriptions. I also love their workout plan creator, it's very intuitive and once you have the pieces in place, it make it easy to create plans. The support team is also great. I can request a support video call whenever I need one which helps a lot and they're always quick to respond. It also seems like add a lot of new features every month so it's always improving.

Cons

It does take some time to get set up and running. It's so robust that sometimes I'm afraid I'm not taking advantage of all the features but their success team does do a great job of showing me how to use new features when I ask.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied January 2021

Hey Kyle, Thanks so much for the review! We love making our clients successful through our software and we are always there to help teach and guide when needed.

Lani from Get Real with Lani, LLC

Everything I need & want

From the demo "sales" call, through build-out, implementation, and launch, the success team was responsive, friendly, and helpful.

Pros

I tried nearly all the "major" platforms and found Exercise.com to be the most intuitive.

Cons

The integration with MyFitnessPal is very basic. I'm not sure it's useful for users since all they can see is an overview of the nutrients, which they can view in the MFP platform. I wish there were a food tracking portal, similar to Cronometer, fully-integrated into the platform.

Reasons for Choosing Exercise.com

It seemed to have the features I need

Response from Exercise.com

Replied February 2021

Lani, Thank you for the feedback! We love hearing how we can improve and are constantly looking for ways to best help our clients.

Nick from Athlete Academy

Awesome Stuff

Pros

I love this software from a coach and sports performance perspective. You can completely customize what metrics you want your athletes to track rather than just the generic weights used like most software. This software allows us to program and track what really matters in a way the is easy and accessible to the coaches and athletes.

Cons

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review, Nick! We're always here to help our clients learn the software and best fit it for their business. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

Allie from Project Fit

Thank you Exercise.com

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful and patient with me! So far, the experience has been great!

Pros

Thanks to exercise.com, my gym has seamlessly transitioned from a somewhat outdated management software to a comprehensive management solution. Exercise.com is not only making our customer experience smoother, but it has helped us streamline our services, saving us time and money. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has done any excellent job with the onboarding process as well! She is so helpful and friendly!

Cons

I am old-fashion and would prefer to use paper and pencil to keep track of things. I just don't like technology in general. Fortunately, my gym has grown too big to continue doing things manually and I am thankful that I have the exercise.com team to help me update my approach to gym management.

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

We needed a comprehensive software with all of our products and services streamlined. Exercise.com does that for us.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review, Allie! We love the feedback and are always here to help make our clients successful through our software.

Sachin from 5S Athletics LLC

Love them and the use!

This has been a GREAT experience! Continuing to build this relationship has allowed me to do a lot more things in person as well as online. Great choice if you choose to work with them! It is a great investment in my business.

Pros

Cons

There are a couple little things I would change about how workouts are made in the back end, but that is more a reflection on my programming style. 99.999% of people would not have the same issue.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied February 2021

Thanks so much for the review, Sachin! We love the feedback and are always here to help if you have questions or need assistance!

Jonathon from Pure Motion Performance and Therapy

Exercise.com is amazing

Exercise.com was awesome. They were timely in their communication and they truly worked their hardest to get my app launched despite some of the difficulties in working with apple. They were always kind and easy to work with. They are fantastic and couldn't recommend them more to someone looking to expand online services to their clients.

Pros

Amazing integration to current products through API's and connections Great communication with developers Responsive to my questions, concerns, needs

Cons

Communication due to time zone difference most difficult and slowed process

Response from Exercise.com

Replied February 2021

Jonathon, Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate the feedback and are always looking for ways to improve. Please reach out if there is anything we can assist with!

Jared from Athlete Ready Global

Global

Pros

I like the software team a lot. I appreciate their communication!

Cons

Not a lot I don’t like, I do wish the weight room view we asked for was slightly more advanced.

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

We wanted our own platform instead of having clients download another app to get to ours. Just looks better.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Jared, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are always looking to improve our software. Please reach out if we can help!

Ryan from Rypen Fitness Solutions

5 stars for Exercise.com

The Exercise.com team and in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been amazing to work with. The follow up success have been vital in me understanding how to properly leverage the resource for maximum profitability. I’d recommend them to everyone.

Pros

The fact that it’s white label and the follow up from the customer service team.

Cons

It’s very customizable and it’s possible to get lost in the details.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the review, Ryan! We're always here to help and love seeing our clients succeed through our platform.

Travis from Journey 333

Exercise.com Review

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the whole success TEAM at Exercise.com have gone above and beyond to help our company transition. The instruction has been great and when we had special needs they worked with us to customize our experience.

Pros

Its given us an app and an online platform

Cons

So far anything that has not met my needs the TEAM has worked with me to customize a solution.

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

Needed something more suitable for online coaching

Response from Exercise.com

Replied February 2021

Travis, Thanks for the feedback! We're always here to help!!!

Robert from Phenom Performance

Enjoyable experience

Pros

I am able to use the software to manage my Personal training clients while also setting up programs to have purchased on my website.

Cons

I haven’t really ran into any issue with the software itself I would just say one drawback is only being able to have 50 clients signed up

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

The program and app feature

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review, Robert! We are always looking to improve o9ur software so please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way!

Logan from Athlete Performance

Athlete Performance Wisconsin

Awesome costumer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team have been a great help in setting up specific needs for different locations and service types.

Pros

Report style and ability to see how the business is doing from day to day. App is a great feature.

Cons

The parents cannot have multiple accounts linked to one account. Their ability to schedule each of their children from 1 account.

Blair from Healthy Baller LLC

Really happy with platform

Pros

Exercise.com has been a critical to the success of our online sports performance training business. It's user friendly for both the customer and the administrator which allows for easy integration.

Cons

Just the initial time it takes to learn the software. It is alot to soak in but that is no different from any other platform.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Blair, Thanks so much for the review! We'd love to help you learn the software so please reach out if you have any questions!!

Craig from The [P]Rehab Guys

Support team is awesome!

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is extremely consistent and reliable when it comes to technical support, he is a life saver!

Cons

User interface and workout experience would improve (timer)

Response from Exercise.com

Replied February 2021

Craig, Thanks so much for the feedback! We're here to help and love seeing our clients reach ultimate success!

Leandro from Fit and Trim

Hats off to the Success Team

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the whole Exercise.com team have done an incredible job. I had been looking for a comprehensive platform for my business for a long time and since our first meeting they were able to provide solutions that are very focused and will allow me to expand the spectrum of products and services I can offer to my clients. The development process was smooth and on time and in a matter of weeks I was able to re-design my business model thanks to the Success Team. The customer service is very reliable and professional. I highly recommend!

Pros

- Comprehensive solution for fitness - Easy integration client/trainer in terms of schedule, payments, communication etc... - Very customizable

Cons

- So far the solution has lived up to my expectations

Response from Exercise.com

Replied February 2021

Leandro, Thanks for the review! We love providing our clients with a software they can use to be successful. We're always here to help!

Allison from RTC Fitness

support is awesome....features and ease of use need work

very happy with customer support. Not so happy with product overall

Pros

Customer support is great at responding fast and sending easy to understand videos.

Cons

glitchy and LOTS of issues on both client and admin sides

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the feedback, Allison! Our team is always trying to improve and better our software, so please reach out if there is anything we can improve/update!! Feel free to email us!

Kevin from BioKinetics

An incredible value for your money.

Pros

This software is easy to set up, easy to customize, and best of all it does the job right. I have been with exercise.com on and off and they are always improving their systems. I am super pleased with the success team and their ability to break down how to use the software effectively. For the money this is one of the best deals/ values out there, trust me I have looked. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

Cons

I don't have a-lot of critique for them, most of the things that bothered me are fixed now. Enjoy!

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Thanks so much for the review, Kevin! We love the feedback and are always looking to improve our software to best fit our clients' needs. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

Eric from Built2Perform

Exercise.com

Pros

Customized App Online Training Great service team

Cons

Overall I have not found anything I do not like.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review, Eric! We're here to help in any way so please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist!

Kevin from Revolution Fitness & Performance

Kevin Lane

Pros

The workout builder application is easy to follow and allows for creativity

Cons

The navigation of the software can be tricky at times, I feel like I am always going back to the home page.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Kevin, Thanks so much for the review! Our team is always here to help, so please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist!

Cory from O2 Fitness

Great software

Pros

Customization for coaches and their clients. The ability to upload content. Builty in accountability for clients.

Cons

Not sure. Meets all the staple needs for a couple to train clients.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Cory, Thanks so much for the review! We're here to help in any way!!

Howard from Tectonic Fitness Gym

Great Platform

The support team at Exersise.com has been amazing. They have guided me every step in setting up my new online business. I am excited about just how much this platform will help me build a successful online training business. Great management platform and great support staff!

Pros

Allow me to take my fitness business online

Cons

Not sure at this time. Need more time working this platform.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied February 2021

Howard, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are always here to help with any questions you may have. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way!

Melissa from University of Tampa

Exercise.com has everything you need in one system and for one price

Pros

Exercise.com has every feature that a fitness professional, fitness staff, or fitness business management would need to manage their fitness facility, gym, or health club. The features have been well-developed to meet the needs of any fitness business, from your neighborhood personal training studio to a large health club in the middle of the city.

Cons

There are no missing features and the Exercise.com team is always improving upon the current features based on feedback from users.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied February 2021

Melissa, Thanks for the feedback! We try our best to provide software our clients want and need to be successful. We are always trying to improve and love hearing positive feedback.

Kendra from 18STRONG

Good customer service

It is good. Customer service is good but we had some problems with some backend stuff like the supersets were not cycling thru correctly.

Pros

It is fairly easy to use so it was easy to learn how to use the software.

Cons

I would like to see a save button...I know it auto saves but it would be nice to have the additional option.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Kendra, Thanks so much for the feedback! We're always here to help and are always looking to improve. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions/need assistance!

Kristen from BY THE BELL Fitness

Comprehensive Platform with Excellent Customer Support

Pros

Customer support is on point - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was my point person and did a great job helping me!

Cons

I wasn't made aware of all the things they would require from me before they could launch my platform -domain, business email, logo, and apple developer ID, which all took a bit of time to set up.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review, Kristen! We're always here to help and walk you through the entire setup process. Please reach out if you need any assistance!

Michelle from Power Combat Fitness Byron LLC

Not so tech savvy user here.

The support team has been amazing quick to reply and patient.

Pros

Ease of use and a lot of options you can change and play with to suit your business.

Cons

So many options its hard for me personally to jump in and get one thing done. (Clearly this is a huge perk once I get the hang of it)

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Michelle, Thanks so much for the review! Our team is always there to help navigate and teach the software to our clients. Please reach out if you need any assistance using any of the features!

Anton from Strive Fitness

Excellent Team To Work With!

The experience has been excellent.

Pros

The team at Exercise.com was excellent to work with during the set up of our software. They did a phenomenal good guiding us through the process. Would highly recommend them!

Cons

None. It has been a great experience so far.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the feedback, Anton! Our team loves helping our clients best utilize our software for their fitness business needs. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

James from Lu Strength & Rehab

Exercise.com is Amazing!

Pros

The support team at Exercise.com has been amazing and quickly answers any questions that I have. They have helped me with every step of the process on how to properly integrate the app into my website along with my business.

Cons

Navigating the back end was a little time consuming, but after a few days of using the software, I was extremely comfortable with where everything was.

Response from Exercise.com

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review, James! We love the feedback and are always here to help. Please reach out if you need any assistance!