Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"I like the built in CRM function. Helps track leads and gives me the ability to mass email them as well."
  • icon"What I love most about this software is the ease of use and all of the functionality including my POS and schedule are all combined. I also love that it's in the cloud so I can access it anywhere."
  • icon"It is comprehensive, but still always improving."
  • icon"I was hoping to use it for newsletters but because of the lack of design functions I use Outlook instead."
  • icon"Some of the aspects we need don't work well. It's often confusing how the invoices read on the customer accounts and how some transactions aren't included in account transactions."

Have you used Wylie and would like to share your experience with others?

All Wylie Reviews

Ashley

Great business software!

Pros

Easy to use and teach; different colors for different providers appts; lots of tools for keeping up with purchases and inventory; predictive purchase helper for what has been sold/popular items

Cons

Would add more quick buttons; option to post a payment over the amount without automatically applying a cash-back transaction to edit and remove; email reminders come from the provider of the appt, not the person who scheduled the appt.

Response from Wylie Systems

HI Ashley, Were glad you like our system!! Thank you for the feedback. Please see the scheduler page in the setup section for more options on email reminders. Please send me an email with more information on what you mean regarding cash-back transactions - w.mckinty@wyliesystems.ca. Will.

Replied November 2018

Sherri

I’ve Looked at Other Platforms

As mentioned before, I am so impressed with the responsiveness of [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team.

Pros

Tailored to my business I am able to use Wylie as a POS, Scheduler and a Customer Management System. The team at Wylie is always very responsive and quick to implement any ideas that their uses have.

Cons

Mobile version. I know that this is in the works and I am looking forward to seeing how the site or an app becomes available.

Reasons for choosing Wylie

Wylie is preloaded with many tools that I need for my business.

Response from Wylie Systems

Thank you so much Sherri! We work hard to provide the highest quality support possible and we are so glad that your experience reflects that. As you mentioned, we are working to enable access to even more features on your mobile device. I will be reaching out to ensure you have access to all of the features currently available on your phone! Darcy.

Replied November 2021

Pilar

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Point of Sale

It helps keep track of what sales are, who converts, and SHOULD be helpful with inventory control, but I have yet to see that.

Pros

Cons

The inventory function seems to have an issue, and each time o reach out to the developers for help I’m told it’s human error and I need to refer to the the help section of the POS.

Response from Wylie Systems

Thank you for taking the time to do the review. Please call any time (the help number is at the bottom of each screen) and we will help you with the Inventory Management aspect of the system. The Inventory Management document in the help section was completely updated a few months ago and should be very helpful as well.

Sheila

Why Wylie Business System

Pros

I like that it fully covers all of my inventory, wether it is Ideal Protein or other supplements that I sell. I can keep track of sales, inventory, margins, invoices, and accounting in one place for my business. I can also use the scheduling calendar to keep track of changed appointments and cancellations. It is a one stop shop to track and analyze my business. I love that I can contact Wylie and receive a quick response and explanation to any questions or issues. They are always listening and improving their service to meet our needs.

Cons

I have not had any other software like it to compare it with.

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi Sheila, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie! We're glad you love it. We will work hard to make sure it continues to meet your needs! Will.

Matt

A great choice

The system works great. Or tracks my inventory, runs my POS, as no keeps track of everything for me.

Pros

It is comprehensive, but still always improving.

Cons

Nothing, I feel like the software does everything I need.

Response from Wylie Systems

Thanks for the feedback Matt! Glad your happy with everything...we'll make sure we don't mess with how the system works/how you navigate, as we continually add new features. Will.

Kimber

Superior Customer Care

My absolute favorite part is anytime I have an issue, big or small, I simply call the number on the screen and someone answers- or immediately gets back to me. They are always able to fix issue from there end. The customer care/service is so far above and beyond anything I've ever experienced that I would use this system for no other reason. Seriously. There is no automated system. It's a real person who actually talks to me and solves my problem usually within minutes but never more than one business day-which includes weekends! It's amazing.

Pros

I didn't have to set it up myself. My background is not business. I can't imagine how overwhelming it would have been to create POS system. Wylie made it so simple to start up our business and allow me to take care of my clients and focus on them instead of spending hours trying to figure out how to track inventory.

Cons

I did not know how to interpret some of the data this program could generate. Had I understood it, I could have used it to improve how I reordered product. Also, originally, it was hard to edit products out of the system.

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi Kimber, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie! We're glad you like our product! Keep in mind that if your help videos and documents aren't enough, you can not only call, text or email, but you can schedule a Q&A/training session any time. Will.

Replied August 2018

Overall Review

At this time we only use the schedule due to not being very happy with the rest of it. We may eventually stop that when we find another scheduling program.

Pros

Scheduling program is very useful. I especially like the reminders sent to clients. This part of the POS system is why we stay.

Cons

We have experienced problems with the inventory section. We need a more comprehensive inventory program and had to purchase another system for this. So we no longer use the inventory. I also did not like the email section. There were no choices for designing emails with different fonts, sizes, bold, italics & colors. I used it very little and eventually stopped because I could design attractive emails in Outlook. I was hoping to use it for newsletters but because of the lack of design functions I use Outlook instead.

Response from Wylie Systems

We are glad to hear that you enjoy scheduling in Wylie! I am sorry that you did not have the same experience with inventory control and creating email templates. We have added a lot of capabilities to email templates since your review, that I hope you find useful! We would love to hear from you to help with inventory control or hear any feedback you may have. Please contact us at support@wyliesystems.ca

Replied November 2021

Pauline

Ideal Protein Clinics

They have been fantastic! Listen to suggestions and slowly look for ways to incorporate many of them. They have grown and adapted a lot the past two years to better serve their clients.

Pros

This software offers all of the systems needed for me to run my business efficiently. I know many other offices that use several systems that are all offered in this one. The schedule, before and after pictures, provider communication, tasks, notes and place to save documents. LOVE!

Cons

I don't dislike this product however wish it get the option to allow clients to make and change their appointment web-based on their own and wish that with several services scheduled, they didn't overlap on the calendar.

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi Pauline, thanks for taking the time to evaluate our software! We're thrilled that you like the all-in-one aspect of our product and the fact that we're continually improving it. We have plans to add online booking and intend to start that work in the fall. Will.

Laurie

Industry: Civil Engineering

Excellent Service

My overall experience has been great. I have always received prompt attention to any issues I have had which have been very mimimal. The cost vs service is unbeatable.

Pros

The ease of learning and the tutorials that are readily available

Cons

The ability to store documents in larger quantities is the only downside I have had.

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi Laurie, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie! We're glad you like our system! Please let us know what problem you are having when trying to store large document quantities, that shouldn't be a problem. Will.

Sheri

Love Wylie!

Love Wylie! Very easy to learn and use. Customer service is awesome. My workflow has improved since I implemented Wylie!

Pros

What I love most about this software is the ease of use and all of the functionality including my POS and schedule are all combined. I also love that it's in the cloud so I can access it anywhere.The reporting is amazing. I'm sure there are functions that I don't even know I have yet as I am fairly new to the software.

Cons

There are always improvements that can be made but team at Wylie is always open to hear suggestions!

Wylie Business System Review

Wylie systems maintains effective client profiles and records. We are able to research and create client plans based on data collected for purchasing behaviors, attendance and diet performance

Pros

This system was easy to use and coordinates well with the Ideal Protein business. The letters and communication feature is nice and allows the opportunity to save templates for fast and easy correspondence. The calendar is very good and easy to use. I especially appreciate the notification element incorporated on the customer side to keep clients informed about their appointments. The service is exceptional. Questions were answered timely and any problems with the system were handled quickly.

Cons

The inventory system is lacking features and functions to make it easy to view available stock and effectively prepare business orders. The process is too segmented and is not efficient when trying to create reports and determine business needs.

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi, and thank you for your time! I'm glad you like the system! Please phone, email or text us with what you would like to see changed in the Inventory section. Will.

Kristen

I love Wylie!!

The customer service with Wylie is above and beyond what you would receive from any of company. If I have any issues, I can get a response within minutes! I have asked for features to be added and they have done that. I can't say enough about [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team!

Pros

The inventory and POS system with Wylie is super easy to use and does everything that I need it to.

Cons

There are so many different features to the reporting part of the POS that sometimes when I am looking for something specific, I know the system can do it but I am not sure where to look. If I can't find it on my own, I just call or email Wylie and I get a detailed answer to my question pronto.

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi Kristen, Thank you so much for the kind feedback! We are always working to improve our software, and we will take your feedback into consideration when doing so. We appreciate your support! Darcy.

Replied October 2021

Maria

Point of Sale

Wylie Systems has created a program that allows users so many options - all in one. I am able to accurately track inventory, sales, sales tax, process payments or returns easily. I love the feature to communicate with customers too-whether scheduling weekly visits, or sending emails to certain groups without much effort. I do wish the customer had access to the schedule to change their own appointment if necessary, and I believe that feature may be coming. I don't think I even utilize all that the system can do for me! Customer support has been incredibly responsive. I would definitely recommend Wylie Systems as a preferred vendor and a valuable investment for your business.

Pros

The sales process and inventory management are so efficient as well as communication with customers

Cons

Wish the client had ability to change their appointment if necessary

Debra

It's all in one place!

Increased control over inventory and increased organization of client data.

Pros

I like the fact that it serves two sides of my business, inventory control and management of client information. But I have to say that what I like most is the fact that a person answers the phone every time I call. Everyone I have talked to has been quick about solving my problem and very courteous. They are always looking to improve the product, letting me know when improvements are expected and listening to what improvements would make it easier for me. I am not bombarded with emails. Great company.

Cons

It times out and frequent sign-ins are necessary during the day.

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi Debra, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie! We're glad you like our product! We're sorry that it times out when there is no activity, but as you probably know, that is a HIPAA requirement to protect patient information. Will.

Deidre

POS Review

Wylie has helped me with ordering product and managing shipment.

Pros

I like that it has multiple features like the scheduler.

Cons

I wish there was a faster way to create a new client. I don't like having to enter them into one area and then schedule in another. I would also like if the scheduling tool allowed for bi-weekly appointments and once a month appointments.

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi Deidre, thanks for your time! We're glad you like the many integrated features of Wylie. It looks like you aren't aware of how to create recurring appointments (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly etc.) - you just need to click the recurring appointment box when creating your appointment - please call, text or email if you need help. Will

Laura