Browse Buyer Discovery Reviews

Robert from Boardable

Buyer Discovery Opened Many More Doors

Pros

Gartner Buyer Discovery is very simple to set up and use. The team is always ready to answer my questions, or hop on a call to discuss ways I can use this tool better. They are always open to my feedback, and try to meet any needs I bring their way. Knowing who is shopping around has allowed us to cross reference all of our outbound campaigns and find the companies that received our emails and began looking at our product, but maybe didn't reply back right away.

Cons

Without a contact to know who is searching, we often have to spend time trying to find the right person to reach out to. This isn't something that even could be added as far as I'm aware, but is the only real pain point we have experienced.

Eric from Auth0

Buyer Discovery makes Intent Data Easy to Understand

Pros

The fields that are included in the intent data tables and exported reports are easy to understand and showcase, with variables such as High, Low, or Very High. It makes it very simple to sort and categorize the data.

Cons

To access the data, you have to have a separate login and user interface than the Capterra Vendor backend, which is annoying, especially when other buyer intent platforms incorporate the data into their other features easy to navigate. This isn't a deal-breaker, but it does add a bit of effort to accessing the data.

Reasons for Choosing Buyer Discovery

Existing vendor relationship with Gartner with Gartner Peer Insights. Also the High-Low variable were appealing compared to other alternatives.

Brian from Lytho

Ok product horrible support

Pros

Nothing great about the product. It provides decent data but we have more success with other types of content.

Cons

Many of the high intent accounts weren't truly high intent. The support from them was, typical Gartner, horrible.

VALERIE from BoardBookit

Great product, great results!

Increased lead results, consistency with the lead generation, and quality API setup to maximize integrations.

Pros

I am an end user, but I have had a wonderful experience thanks to many, many lead results.

Cons

The integration process took a little longer than we were expecting, but we were able to get where we needed to be relying on your customer success team.

Lindsay from Nasdaq

Great Way for Targeting Leads

Pros

I love the amount of information available about organizations who might be researching your Gartner profile. Not only if they're viewed your page, but if they've compared you to your competitors and what exact keywords they are searching for. The chart is extremely user friendly and easy to read. The sortable columns make it great for being able to prioritize the data.

Cons

I haven't found the "Engagement", "Awareness" and "Intent" scores to be overly relevant. Meaning, reaching out to organizations who have scored "very high" in any of these categories has not led me to quicker conversations or better leads.

Marta from Boardable

Capterra Buyer Discovery

Pros

I like the leads it brings in for us, like the ease of use.

Cons

No, no aspects that were difficult to use, not that I am aware of.

Brian from Bloomerang

Great Intent Data

Buyer Discovery has been essential for our business. It is our #1 source for leads for our outbound prospecting team, and has proven to help us greatly surpass our quotas.

Pros

The leads provided are converting at a high level.

Cons

It would be nice to have more granular filter options for intent leads in the user interface.

Jonathan from Signavio

Great way to get started with intent data

Uncovering the organizations that are doing research about our solution but not visiting our website/converting on our advertising.

Pros

I like the transparency of where the data is collected from as opposed to some other intent providers. The quality of the user interface and it's connection to Salesforce and Hubspot are solid. Customer success team has been responsive and helpful.

Cons

Not easy to prove value quickly, so you have to create a lot of organizational buy-in. The team could provide more ready-made resources for this.

Ghazala from Agiloft

Buyer Discovery Review

Overall, I would say the experience has been good so far, although we have only used it for a couple of months. I think if we had a little more data in regards to the location of the company, that could make it a little easier.

Pros

I liked receiving daily reports from Capterra, made it easier to import it to our CRM.

Cons

I think if it automatically integrated with our CRM where we didn't have to manually import the list, that would make it much easier.

Yana from Verenia

Clucky, outdated interface. Useless data

Disappointing

Pros

Ability to filter down by engagement, product awareness, purchase, intent, compared product, etc

Cons

The search interface is clunky, I hated using it. As for the market development purposes - it was a complete time and money waste for my team. I don't know if these category views are real but we never had a single lead from Buyer Discovery. We switched to another data provider and much happier with it

Renae from Instructure

Gartner Digital Markets for Outbound

Great experience, the information is great and mostly accurate. Our CSM [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing and has made the implementation process very smooth.

Pros

It helps us customize and be strategic about accounts we target

Cons

That you have to export your list as CSV to see specific website traffic

Pieter from Skedify

Valueble for the company

Pros

This product gives you insights which will take forever to find out

Cons

I have no negative experiences so far so nothing useful to mention here