Jirav Reviews

4.82 / 5 (11)

Our advisors have recommended this product 8 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "We are able to provide financial data visualization to all clients, and do more streamlined/structured growth planning with those who value it or are wasting their time doing it in Excel."

• "Super and reliable, friendly to use and to customize"

• "I like that its easy to understand for founders and employees alike - we use it to export bunch of reports and share with investors. Makes it super simple."

• Cons

• "It's a wee bit slow at times, but we are plugging in complex accounting files into it and building out highly complex models within it. "

• "No custom report groupings, but that is fixed as of now!"

• "I don’t like that it took so long for us to move forward!"

Browse Jirav Reviews

David from ThirstySprout

Great product

I get the move away from confusing excel spreadsheets and get to work with an easy to use platform that gives me clear view of the financial models of our company.

Pros

The ability to do reporting, dashboarding and forecasting all in one place!

Cons

Takes some time to understand the full capabilities of this platform.

Helina from Entreflow Consulting Group

A Planner, Forecaster and Analyst's dream app

Amazing team: they've been great to work with, providing stellar help to get us onboarded, up and running with the app. I'm amazed with what this app can do. I wish I had it when I was working as a financial analyst at multi-national companies - it would have saved me so much time and headache. The app makes it possible for SMEs to have access to an enterprise-level modelling tool at a fraction of the price and with better ease of use. It's a no-brainer.

Pros

Create beautiful budgets and multi-scenario forecasts with ease. Multi-dimensional and driver-based, so it can handle all the random complexities of business. Easy enough for my financially-novice clients to pick up and build scenarios in with ease (great for collaboration). Easy communication tool to chat about the bigger picture and where to focus efforts. Easy KPI tracking. Connects to your accounting software so you don't have to update actuals manually.

Anita from Energy Systems of Caribbean

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

JIRAV TEST

Really it is a very good one.

Pros

Super and reliable, friendly to use and to customize

Cons

I can send accurate information to my customer and also reports of the job done

Matt from Aprio Cloud

Jirav for All Client's Data Visualization and Growth Planning

The team is great, the product is great, the Jirav animal play is great, and our partnership is a key way we drive value and differentiate ourselves from other accounting firms.

Pros

Cons

No custom report groupings, but that is fixed as of now!

Reasons for Choosing Jirav

Better functionality.

Chrisjan from Aprio Cloud

Dashboarding, Reporting and Forecasting all in one place with a great support team.

Jirav is useful for us as an accounting firm because it helps us to have meaningful advisory conversations with our clients. And because Jirav is compatible with any type of organization, it is also cost-effective for us because we can roll out this one software - which has an entire suite of functionality (dashboarding, reporting and advanced forecasting) - across our entire client base, instead of having different types of software for different industry verticals and purpose.

Pros

- Easy to set up and get started - The depth of features available and how customizable the software is to individual needs - All-in-one software that provides dashboarding, reporting and powerful forecasting capabilities all in one place. - Suitable to a variety of business types. - Tons of support available.

Cons

Although the dashboarding functionality and features are top-rated, the variety in the actual visualizations (different types of visual representations) are limited.

Chase from Insogna CPA

A dream software for controller/CFO's serving clients financial needs

Pros

Customization to configure data clients wants to see User friendly: Simplicity to using software - not extremely complex to figure out. Visualization of metrics and key info is great for clients Automation of data to create significant efficiencies Planning - revenue modeling is very robust! Forecasting - real-time comparisons against budget vs actual

Cons

Does basic formulas - would like to see complex formulas for dashboard tiles. Consolidating data - would like to be able to combine multiple QBO files into one Jirav company. Limited tiles in one dashboard - would like to consolidate all data into one dashboard. Mobile - would like to have native app so client can access dashboard on phone instead of website.

Reid from NY State Solar

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Satisfied user

Pros

I’m continually impressed by how Jirav is able to give us insights into our financials in a way we have not found other products can. When selecting jirav we looked into about a half dozen solutions and are happy we went with them.

Cons

Nothing so far, we’ve been blown away by its capabilities and interface.

Melanie from Aprio Cloud

Getting Better & Better

Jirav has been amazing to work with! If you have a question or need something, they are super responsiveness, and they take feedback into consideration in further development.

Pros

I love how customizable Jirav is. There are so many financial models to use or you can create your own calculations. The system is continually updating with more functionality.

Cons

I would like it to have more functionality with alerts and platforms alerts can be posted on.

Autum from Partnertap

Best financial planning tool

The solution was easy to bring in and validate to my team and it made everyone’s life a lot easier.

Pros

I like the usability and access to high level information that’s relevant to me.

Cons

I don’t like that it took so long for us to move forward!

Reasons for Choosing Jirav

I had spoken with someone who looked at Jirav and they said it was the best for what we needed.

Easiest financial planning

Pros

Cons

It can sometimes be a little slow. But I can't be sure about it...

Marcos from IT

Jirav is the most amazing and time saving finance/accounting tool ever.

Pros

Jirav is super easy to setup and use for our company. The accounting & finance teams here love it.

Cons

At the moment no cons, only greatness and ease of use.