Browse Malwarebytes for Teams Reviews

Suhailah from 7-Eleven Malaysia

Reliable for preventing malware

Pros

The are not much to be configure or setting up in order to make the software up and running. The scanning process is quite fast even when they are scanning my 1TB storage device and i believe it is more fast that my previous anti-malware software. I also can schedule ahead for the time that i want the software to start scanning, so it won't interfere with my work.

Cons

The paid subscription plan for a team is not flexible enough, as it did not cater for a medium size organization. It has a good price plan for a larger group and small sized group, but not for a organization that are betwixt and between the two category.

Erich-Hein from LED

Industry: Computer Networking

Very good internet security

It's perfect for my needs. I've never had any issues with the software itself in terms of security. I was recommended to use this software in my business but now I also use it in my personal capacity.

Pros

With just the free version alone you can do a full scan of computers for any malicious software and the paid version offers much more. It scan in the background without you even noticing. The computers don't "lag" when it's performing updates or scanning. Internet safety is a big deal these days and you can't go without some sort of protection on the internet. It blocks suspicious sites, password safety and keeps my computers safe since they are running 99% of the time with permanent internet connection.

Cons

Customer service can be better. I had an issue where I got charged twice for no reason. I did get my money back after a lot of back and forth emails. I've seen that this happened to a few people before.

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Teams

Kaspersky was more expensive and Malwarebytes offered the same type of security.

Andy from First.Dentist

Revoked 3 PC licence, Terrible slow support, awful customer relations

These terrible business practices have led me to leave a review about this to hopefully help protect other buyers. Their customer service is awful and they make the customer deal with the problem that they created. It's shocking in this day and age a company like Malwarebytes would treat customers like this. I am hoping someone starts a class action lawsuit against them.

Pros

It was decent protection until they stopped honouring their licences.

Cons

I purchased a 3 PC licence lifetime licence from one of their approved resellers which worked for three years and then suddenly they removed two of the licences in June 2019. They then proceeded to label the vendor a liar and tell me I had to take it up with them. I did contact the vendor and they said that Malwarebytes is not honouring those licences and they are ignoring requests for information. The reseller also offered me a free 1 year licence to make up for it, even though Malwarebytes is pulling this stunt. I have no doubt that that Malwarebytes is messing them over and messing the customer over too just to try to make a buck.

aka from Webtaskr

Malwarebytes can really bite each malware

I am very Positive with this tool, we found a malware few days back and malware bytes got rid of it asap. Go for it. Your team will love it.

Pros

Malwarebytes Anti Malware is a cool and easy to use anti-malware too in the market. It has never disappointed my expectations. As always it can very quickly and extremly get rid of all threats that a Malware can have on my system.

Cons

As of now, i do not have any cons. My teamis really happy to have it. The performance of the PC slows down sometimes but having a Malwarebytes scanner tool along with an antivirus is all that we need.

Sam from Itechra Inc.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Review

Malwarebytes has saved me on multiple different occasions. Best anti-malware in the industry!

Pros

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is simply the best anti-malware around. It has never failed me in being able to quickly and effectively eliminate and stop any threats that Malware has posed to my systems.

Cons

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is the really the best, however from time to time I have had issues with the installations but I have always been able to resolve them quickly.

Reasons for Choosing Malwarebytes for Teams

Malwarebytes simply fit our need and budget better.

Garrett from Abundant Life Church

Industry: Philanthropy

The robust and powerful security we know from personal use covers your business as well

It's Malwarebytes for Business - what else can you ask for!

Pros

Malwarebytes is the go-to for anti-malware and security protection for personal use all over the world. It only makes sense to use them when available in the business arena. The cloud-based solution allows for remote cleaning of infected machines on Mac or PC which allows businesses to protect any of their customers - even in a BYOD environment. Since our deployment, we haven't had an infection of malware that was able to penetrate our system through any infected device. In the world of security - it's not if you'll get infected, it's when! And Malwarebytes is what you want when that happens.

Cons

There's really only two cons. First, it can be a bit pricey per machine. I wish there was a greater discount as the device count was higher, and a discount for government or non-profit/charity type businesses. Second, when running, it uses up a lot of system resources, causing the machines to run slower at times and almost un-usable during a scan. I realize this is the case with any type of security program, but still something to point out.

Pam from Alecom Metal Works, inc.

Feeling Safer

I am a firm believer in in Malware Bytes, on business and personal levels. I even have on cell phones. There has been zero issues, great protection, manageable, works with virtual environments, .. as I said earlier, I could go on and on about this product if I had the time... I would recommend to anyone who wanted protection on their cell phone or within a large business platform... great product, fairly priced, and does work with the times.

Pros

It Works Easily pushed to users pc Management controllable Up to date with protection needs the truth is the list of pro's are long - longer than the time I have to type them out...

Cons

I have nothing negative to share about this product. From my years of experiences, I have not ever had one issue.

Tuhin from CreativeDev Studio

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Good Application Tool For Preventing Malware Infection.

We are happy to use this app for our office computers. We require to use the internet daily and it helps us prevent malicious attacks through websites.

Pros

I would highly recommend using malwarebytes for small or big organizations. We as a small team using them for a very long time to secure our workspaces. As our teammates work through lots of network connectivity app and surf internet a daily basis it helps us to identify any malware infected sites or receiving any malware on pc through the browser. Love this app interface too, very clean and easy to use.

Cons

So far no cons. We have been happy with the performance of this Malwarebytes scanner tool on top of our total antivirus security app.

Carole from Cook & Watkins, PLC

Industry: Law Practice

Peace of Mind

Positive, it found malware and got rid of it, which is why I purchased it knowing it was the extra protection I needed.

Pros

I had a computer problem over the summer and hired an IT company to remote in to look around. They downloaded Malwarebytes and did a scan, and found malware! They told me they use it regularly and recommended I purchase it. I decided to wait and let the free trial expire. A few months later I had another problem with my computer and hired the same company, who once again downloaded a free version of Malwarebytes. This time they did not find any malware but I decided to go ahead and keep it, and it gives me peace of mind every day when I look at the log and see it scanned my system and found no issues.

Cons

I haven't used it enough to find this out, so far so good.

Zaighum from Omega Auto Parts

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business review

Customer support of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business is awesome 24/7 they are available.

Pros

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business is best security software for you pc and internet it protects your softwares and important files. I really like the customer support with quick response.

Cons

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business is awesome software for all type of businesses but i think it's little bit expensive.

Alonso from HealthCompany

Removes malware that many antivirus does not detect

I dare say that it is one of the best protection systems on the market.

Pros

In a short time, it has positioned itself as one of the best systems to offer computer security. I have used many security systems and I can say that it eliminates threats that some antivirus does not detect. It is constantly updated to offer security in real time, prevents, and eliminates existing attacks on computers, its reporting system gives you a clear picture of what is happening with your machines. Highly recommended

Cons

It is updated so many times that it can be tedious at times, but because it is to offer protection, you do not notice it

James from Real Wisconsin Website Design

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business: Your Best Backup for Cyber Security TESTS!

WE've used Several Products Including Trend Micro and the all have the Pluses and Minuses however Malwarebytes is our Go-To Software when were not seeing something under AVG or BitDefender and most of the time it will find something that AVG MIssed.

Pros

Malware Bytes seems to have an interesting database that we have found often finds deeply embedded malware the some of the other products did not find. This is maybe due to their database updates which seem to focus on many of the more eclectic malware that is out there. In 100% of the cases when running through the IT Department(s) we've found that Malwarebytes WILL catch something that AVG has missed.

Cons

It can tend to not like to play well with others so if you have AVG or BitDefender loaded up you may want to turn them off before running Malwarebytes. WE've found that having Two products of this kind tends to catch the odd malware programs that the other does not cover.

Tumal from Civil Solutions Assocaites.

Great cost effective insurance

Pros

We are small company and however, we got attacked with a ransomware which completely disabled our server. After that incident, every PC within the server got a copy of this program as a second layer to the windows defender program. So far it's been fantastic and detecting malware before it even reaches the computer, especially malware that you receive via email. Once you set it up initially, you dont have to mess with the program at all. Most importantly, it doesn't affect the speed of the computer. Furthermore, it is very cost effective

Cons

As a company we haven't had any issues so far with the program. Therefore I do not have any specific issues with the program.

Adonis from Fujitsu Telecom Systems Philippines Inc.

The best Anti-Malware software I ever used!

Pros

I downloaded an application that I thought it was safe, after opening it my workstation become unresponsive, many annoying pop-ups displayed on my screen (advertisement) and worst is that my files are missing. I downloaded the free edition of this software and after installing, it clean and make my workstation back to its performance. Thumbs-up for the developer of this software!

Cons

Free edition has a limitation, typical just like other software. Free edition of this software is already powerful and secure your workstation. If you need to be constantly secured and safe, better subscribe.

Donald from Rampart Hosting LLC

Excellent. Worth getting the full pro version

Pros

Catches malicious ads/software and blocks possible hidden links to risky website. Works very well and is routinely used by IT pros to scan computers. Pro version comes with real-time alerting

Cons

Only real complaint is around false positives (well maybe they are false!). I've had it block links/content from generic sites like CNN, but that could also be due to 3rd party ad issues. Not a huge problem, but worth mentioning.

PAULA from PIEPER HOUSTON ELEC

Malware Software

If you want to purchase a software that will provide protection for malware. This is the best that I have found.

Pros

Malware installation was very easy. It came highly recommended for stopping attacks of malware on your system.

Cons

Malware is not ransomware. It does not protect you against ransomware. The least thing I liked is that I was under the impression I was protected from all of the "bad" wares out there and that is not the case.

Ross from NetPotential

An ok anti-virus software

Pros

This anti-virus software scans fast and is free. It's pretty easy to use as well and works well if you have other anti-virus software. Haven't experienced a single conflict with all the times I was using this.

Cons

I did mention that it works well with other anti-virus software since I have experienced it missing some malware in the past. Does not have realtime protection as well.

Nila from Just a Text

Industry: Utilities

A good option

I recommend this software for anyone. It values for the money.

Pros

Gives a significant amount of value for the money. Will get easy to use with the time. Almost protect against all the malwares currently out there.

Cons

There are a better value products of you able to spend some little bit of money. Not user friendly UI for new customers. Not very attractive.

Dara from Lothrop Associates, LLP

Industry: Architecture & Planning

We love it!

Pros

What do I like most about this software? IT WORKS! Its also not obtrusive. I don't have to click on pop-up windows every day asking me to either upgrade the service, or scan my pc. It does what it does and I don't have to worry about it.

Cons

Nothing. It works great and we've had no issues.

Brian from GI SPORTZ

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business

Pros

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business is a very powerful tool we use on our end user client machines. It helps protect from harmful threats and gives you a powerful portal to view threats and makes any changes

Cons

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business had no cons. It does what it says.. Protects against Malware Threats

John from Blackbird

Malwarebytes is the best

Pros

Simple and quick install. Simple and quick Scans. Real time protection is a must and with malwarebytes you can't go wrong. Always up to date. When our antivirus doesn't pick something up, malwarebytes does.

Cons

Some other AV programs do not run correctly with Malwarebytes installed. Prices could be a little cheaper.

Jim from Floracopeia

Virus free is best

Pros

Malware bytes is a solid anti virus program. The thing that makes it solid is that it works and is compatible with many other programs so good for business and the cost is fair.

Cons

I found that customer service is frustrating to wade through and I don't always get the help I need when I need it.

Tom from MARC, Inc

Good Product

Pros

This product works in he backround to find and eliminate problems for your personal computer. It is easy to use, just make sure it is kept up-to-date.

Cons

This is the hard part, finding negative things to say. The biggest problem Is identifing problems 'in the wild' and creating fixes.

brittany from San Diego Seafood/ La Mesa CPA

Pros

The scanning function is super easy to use - especially in comparison to other companies. It's removed malware multiple times - saving my company's network more than once.

Cons

I do have to use it in conjuction with other Malware - it is not a one stop shop (at least for my industry needs)

Alexander from Skoda Minotti

Malwarebytes is cheap and easy to use

This is the best cheap option out there, hands down!

Pros

- Free version available - Very easy to use - Free 2 week trial for premium version - Ability to quarantine files that can't be deleted - Real-time protection - Scheduled notifications and update schedules

Cons

- Free version doesn't have real-time protection - There are better options for larger companies or companies with frequently transmitted, highly sensitive information

Nilesh from Kiss Me I'm Desperate

Industry: Philanthropy

Not the best out there, but a good one

Pros

Easy to use. Cheaper than some of similar software.Light weight. Good value for the money. It can protect you from almost any malware currently out there.

Cons

Well there are better products when comparing with others. Confusing to new users and. Not very attractive.

Denise from Die Technology, Inc.

Easy to Use

Pros

It was easy to use. The customer support was friendly and helpful when I called or emailed them. It is good a removing ransomware, viruses, etc, but it should not be your only source. It gives a notice when to update.

Cons

Their website is not very user friendly though. Kind of pain to find where to renew. A coworker tried calling once and got a person out of country and couldn't understand them.

Derek from Transply, Inc.

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

System Administrator

Pros

Easily implemented in our environment and easy to use. Functions great at filtering out the unwanted non-sense.

Cons

Sometimes too good at filtering and kicks out necessary applications and sites. No other cons for this software as it does what it is supposed to.

Jason from CSA

No viruses yet

Pros

Super easy to install and use Runs quickly in the background and doesn't seem to hinder the performance of my laptop

Cons

I haven't had anything negative to report about this software yet. So far it has detected and prevented viruses as advertised.

James from MSP Remote

Just amazing for keeping users safe

Pros

Malwarebytes keeps users safe from what most antiviruses can’t find. It saves users time and keeps businesses productive.

Cons

Malwarebytes is in it’s own category and there is no flaws with this software. It does the job and keeps devices clean.

Brian from GI SPORTZ

MalwareBytes Enterprise

MalwareBytes Enterprise is a great piece of software to add to your environment for protection

Pros

we use MalwareBytes Enterprise here and it is great. Each server checks in and you get a single pane of glass to review any threats on machines across the company.

Steven from Law Office of Steven P. Green

Excellent protection

This is well designed and very easy to use even for a non technical person! I have thought long and hard and can't chime up with any substantive downside

Pros

Easy to use... Works in the background to keep you safe. Finds viruses before they can attack and quarantines them!

Steve from Carpentry, Interior Design

Our IT guy installed it on my laptop

Pros

Ran in the background. Never affected the performance of my laptop. Never got any viruses or malware.

Cons

I don't really know what it did or did not do for me. It ran in the background and never reported anything to me.

Angelo from CTS Industries

Great Program

Pros

Very easy to install and very simple to use. Has kept my computer virus free for years. Would highly recommend.

Cons

Really not much to complain about. Definitions are kept current and the program works exactly as intended.

Ron from Sanico Cleaning Solutions

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Finds things other Antiviruses just don't

Pros

Real time monitoring keeps users safe while browsing. I haven't had a single PC using this software catch a virus. On the PCs that don't have Malwarebytes as anti-virus I always use Malwarebytes to clean up the mess. Best antivirus out there.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything wrong with this program. I know I'm supposed to find SOMETHING, but I honestly can't.

susan from Linkasink

Malwarebytes gets rid of stuff your anti virus software misses

Pros

Detects and eliminates known viruses, Trojans, worms, rootkits, adware, and spyware in real time to ensure datasecurity and network integrity. Also helps protect against malicious websites that can download hidden items that can harm your computer and make your system an easy target to hackers.

Cons

Only protects against KNOWN viruses, Trojans, rootkits, spyware, adware, worms, etc. If the item attacking your computer is something new or not well known yet, it provides no protection

Kayla from Nextec Group

Malware Bytes is the best virus/malware software program

Pros

The Malware Bytes program is extremely user friendly, is very easy to use, is easy to navigate around, and does an excellent job of clearing all unwanted viruses, malware, etc. from your computer.

Cons

Through using the program for about a year now, I have not found any cons yet that are worthy of mentioning in this review.

Matthew from Wootware Computers (Pty) Ltd

Great desktop & web security features

Very easy & logical to use.

Pros

- Website protection (active, while browsing) - Set it & forget it features, such as recurring scans - Scans are quick & effective to run

Cons

- The software is quite pricey - Sometimes the web protection flags websites incorrectly, which can be annoying as you need to add them to your exception list

Nick from FSST

Industry: Public Policy

Good removal tool, but you shouldn't need it in a corporate environment

Pros

MBAM is fairly easy to use and while its scans can certainly take some time to run, it's better that than it miss infections for the sake of speed. On the extremely rare occasion we suspect something might have become infected somehow, we use MBAM to check it independent of our usual antivirus.

Cons

As stated in Pros, the speed does tend to be a bit slow. However, I will grant that this is usually a function of A) a spinner drive and B) the fact that it's doing its job. Otherwise the software is very good at what it does.

Jake from CIE Tours International

Highly Recommended

Pros

Highly recommend Malwarebytes. It's pretty affordable and is a good companion to Windows Defender. A great first line of defense for website.

Cons

It's not as strong an anti-virus as some others. I've had instances where viruses were not detected by Malware bytes vs Mcafee

JAMIE from JAMIE'S FAR AWAY DESIGNS

Industry: Graphic Design

REVIEW MALWAREBYTES

I'VE HAD IT IT SEEMS LIKE FOREVER

Pros

EASY TO INSTALL, KEEPS COMPUTER SAFE EASY TO USE

Cons

THE PRICE FOR IT COULD BE LESS EXPENSIVE

Abraham from Rishavena Home Health Care

Comprehensive Internet Security

Pros

Malwarebytes provides top of the line security for your computer and data systems. It works silently in the background and does not harass you with annoying pop-ups like its competitors. The program is discrete and the interface is easy to understand. I even began using the home version of Malwarebytes for my personal computer.

Cons

I have had 2 issues with this system during work hours that I needed Customer Support with. Both times, I was unable to reach anyone despite calling into the customer support hotline. The issue resolved itself both times without support.

Andrew from CSA

Keep your computer SAFE

Malwarebytes keeps my computer safe.

Pros

Malwarebytes keeps my computer safe and clean from dangerous malware and other damaging software. 5 Stars

Cons

Sweeps for files and will alert you to the presence of harmful files, but may not remove or clean them depending on your version.

Earl from Integrity, Inc.

Slowdown and pop-ups

Does this work? How do you know- you may not have any viruses coming in or problems on your hard drive. I uninstalled it for 6 months, then put it back on, and had no issues. It definitely slowed down my computer, and the daily pop-ups advertising itself got annoying (hence the uninstall).

Pros

This installs easy. Fortunately, this also uninstalls easy. Once installed it does not have a lot of work to keep running.

Cons

Definitely slows down your system. I use a range of computers and I can see slowdown on all of them, even our high-end machines. The pop-ups to upgrade or extend your service or whatever else are extremely annoying and there doesn't seem to be a way to turn them off. Nothing like pop-ups while doing a demo or sharing your screen, and they happen every day.

Clarke from Emerson Home Services

Extremely reliable malware detection and removal

Pros

A great tool which can improve your anti-virus solution to battle the worst infection which could be missed by most anti virus software

Cons

Price seems a bit high compared to Anti-virus software. Even more, since you need both to make your computer protected.

Francisco from InfraReno

Love it

Pros

Keeps all my equipment's safe and protected.

Cons

A bit heavy.

Danielle from Commodities Stores & Energy

Industry: Farming

Malware Problem is no problem.

Pros

Updates daily, so I never have to worry about databases being out of data. Warns promptly when there's junk on a PC, and scheduled scans is perfect especially for the not so tech savvy users.

Cons

Pop ups in the corner tend to be slightly on the annoying side, but no big deal. There's an x button to close out but it still pings up slowly and interferes with work at times. (They're useful so you have to deal!)

Cassie from Fca

A critical tool in this day and age

Pros

With so many potential threats on the internet today, I am reassured knowing that my system and personal information is protect with Malwarebytes installed on my computer.

Cons

There's no such thing as a free lunch. If you want more than the basic malware protection (such as website monitoring and ransomware protection), you need to get the personal subscription at a minimum.

Berkeley from Emerson Home Services

I feel safe and secure!

Pros

I haven't had any issues in the 3 years that i have had this program! One of the best malware and spyware detection elimination software that there is. I ran a scan the first time and it had removed 6 malwares that had my internet browser locked up.

Cons

I don't have any complaints towards this software. Has done the job for me thus far and i am definitely happy with the results

Jim from Local Government

Industry: Public Policy

Misleading Sales Description

Pros

I have been a loyal user for the last 3 years. The product has helped to stop and cleanup vagarious malicious software problems. It does work.

Cons

Purchase an annual subscription with an upgrade to Malware Premium (I have been a user for the last 3 years). License was for three installs. When I tried to use one of the installs for my MacbookAir, it would not let me complete the registration. Tech Support told me I would need to purchase a separate license. That is not what their website advertises. Look elsewhere to other software. They are not truthful in advertising.