Nexla is a hybrid business intelligence (BI) solution that helps analysts, business users and data engineers across various sectors to integrate, automate and monitor their incoming and outgoing data flows. Features include high volume processing, no-code sandbox, flex API technology and more.
Nexla helps data professionals to detect schemas from data sources and integrate with complex, non-standard data APIs. The solution can connect to multiple formats such as CSV, XML, JSON, EDI and handle various data integrations that include API to Snowflake, API to Redshift, S3 to Bigquery, FTP to S3 and more.
Additionally, Nexla enables users to create inter-organization data feeds that help them to receive data or send it to their partners. Users can also transform data to formats such as hashes, location specificity, mathematical operations, user agent conversions and string operations.
Nexla can either be deployed on-premise or hosted in the cloud. Support is offered via email.
Barkha from Poshmark
Quick integration with partners => Faster scaling => Higher GMV
1. Nexla makes it really fast and easy to manage our integrations with new partners or data
sources. An integration can take a little as a day. It is much faster than what we were
2. It's very easy to get up and running. Our engineers don't have to do any training or learn
a new system. The Nexla takes care of any custom work our engineering team would
have to do.
3. The platform manages almost any data format or source. We have used it for APIs,
flat files, EDI and webhooks. They support other types too, like Avro and Parquet.
3. The support team is super responsive. We've had partner issues over the weekend and
the Nexla team was on it before we even knew about it!
4. Nexla manages complicated data transformations required by our partners. We can use
Nexla for API chaining, splitting and combining records, and lookups.
5. We love having the shared Slack channel. It makes support so much faster and we
always know what is going on with our data with the Slack bot alerts
6. Data monitoring and error reporting is a big feature in Nexla. The email alerts help us
keep track of activity and any errors detected in the data.
7. Nexla can run on any environment- the cloud, VPC, or on premise.
8. We also like the fact that it's enterprise level (i.e. provides high throughput and great
Whenever there have been bugs the Nexla support team has been very responsive and
worked quickly to resolve them. They're amazing!