• Pros

• "The software is very user friendly and very easy to use, even for older users. And the support is excellent."

• "I love the ease of access and it is so user friendly. "

• "It is extremely easy to travel around within a board book...even while chatting. The clickability and integration with Zoom makes this software very efficient to use."

• Cons

• "The approval function needs a little tweaking, at least from our perspective, but the overall voting piece is very easy to use."

• "Not many negatives to report other than when Board members didnt fully understand how to use the system at first, there were a lot of queries but now that they are up and running they all love it!"

• "There were a few little features we didn't like at first but those were in process of being updated. Right now, it works very well for us."

Browse OnBoard Reviews

Sean from Nesta

Simple and Effective Board Managment

OnBoard has completely revolutionised the way we organise and hold board meetings. Due to the nature of our organisation, our trustees and board sub-committees hold a large number of meetings throughout the year. In the past, this caused a huge amount of overhead for our Company Secretary and EA's who organise the meetings, put together board packs, etc. OnBoard provides us with an easy to use platform for our admins to organise these meetings, create board packs, hold votes/approvals, and obtain signatures when necessary. What would previous take days our hours, now takes minutes.

Pros

Overall, the simplicity of OnBoard is it's strongest feature. With minimal training, our admins were able to quickly begin creating meetings and board packs. Simply put, OnBoard is a highly effective system that does exactly what we need it to do, without a mass of unnecessary features. It's also worth commenting on the strength of Passageways customer support. Our account manager worked very closely with us through every step of the implementation process, helping us with the initial setup of the system as well as training for our admins. Passageways also setup a number of training sessions for our Trustees, ensuring they were completely comfortable using the platform before go-live, which has lead to a high level of user adoption.

Cons

There is very little to dislike, however the left to right menu layout may be slightly confusing to some users who may be more familiar with a traditional top-down/webpage layout.

Response from Passageways

Replied August 2019

Thank so much for taking the time to review OnBoard Board Management Software! We really try to make ease of use our top priority when incorporating updates into our software. Our Customer Success Team was thrilled by the huge compliment as well.

Steven from Association of Military Banks of America

AMBA Experience with OnBoard

We love OnBoard! It's compatible with all the browsers we use, its mobile app is superb, and when compared to other board portals we've used, it provides more capability at a lower price. Last but certainly not least, customer support has been tremendous. Our customer service representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been with us every step of the way as we tailored OnBoard for our needs, migrated the documents we stored on our previous board portal, and prepared OnBoard for our first meeting. I can't say enough about the support we've received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the OnBoard team.

Pros

As compared to our previous board portal, OnBoard is so much easier to use, more intuitive, and is an easier collaboration tool. We just held our first board meeting using OnBoard. Its integrated conferencing capability powered by Zoom made the meeting the most efficient and effective virtual meeting yet.

Cons

The platform needs an e-mail capability that will allow users to communicate with each other securely and with the ability to attach documents or find them within OnBoard's "resources." The current messaging capability -- akin to texting -- is good, but it lacks the flexibility of a more robust, e-mail-like communication capability.

Reasons for Choosing OnBoard

I am a member of a Board of Directors of another company that used OnBoard. My experience with this board portal in that context gave me a deep understanding of the pros and cons of OnBoard and the confidence that OnBoard was the right product for AMBA.

Reasons for Switching to OnBoard

Nasdaq Boardvantage was VERY expensive, their product is clunky and difficult to navigate, and their customer service -- which we needed often -- was unresponsive. They have been flogging a product they developed a long time ago to get the most money out of it without having to update it. We were very disappointed with Boardvantage and are now elated to have a partnership with OnBoard in a board portal that is always evolving to adapt to advances in technology and changes in customer needs.

Jordyn from Crestone Capital

Onboard is super helpful

I've had a very good experience with onboard. I've helped to integrate it into our advisory team and they love the fact that we can be more digital and print less. Our clients appreciate that we are taking on this green initiative within the company as well.

Pros

-saves a ton of money on printing costs -can easily replace and add documents to a presentation -you can add users with different permissions to different sections of the meeting -you can save resources to the resources tab for offline use (no need to access a network drive) -great for meetings when the team is travelling

Cons

-it is not easy to view documents within the software. Every time you upload a new document, the book re-builds so you cannot see the document until the book is done building

Reasons for Choosing OnBoard

I was not the purchaser of the product

Response from Passageways

Replied November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are happy with the software and that it's helped your team. As for the builder, that can be a bit of a blessing and a curse. It updates, so your board members will have always up-to-date information, but it can be tough for you and it always updating.

Nichole from Sunova Credit Union

First year review

Very pleased with OnBoard and the feedback we have received. Blows our last provider out of the water.

Pros

Easy to use as an administrator, user friendly for board members, streamlined processes built in, technology works

Cons

No expense management system built in, but something that could be added in the future possibly

Reasons for Choosing OnBoard

Products were very similar overall, but preferred OnBoard and the service provided.

Reasons for Switching to OnBoard

Technology consistently failed, things never worked as they were supposed, no auto sync, login issues, etc.

April from Coconino Community College

One thing that really does make my life easier

This is one of the tools that I couldn't do my job without. It has helped make the process of collecting and managing 25-75 documents for a given board meeting seamless.

Pros

We've used OnBoard for board meetings for something close to five years now. What sets OnBoard apart from others in the industry is its value for the money and approach to customer support. They are incredibly responsive to the needs of their customers and are always adding new and incredibly useful features.

Cons

I can't think of one. Everything that's ever been glitchy or not worked well is usually fixed in a couple of months.

Reasons for Choosing OnBoard

The difference between these products comes down to cost. They all do very similar things, but we would not have been able to implement more expensive products.

Sarah from Family Care Network, Inc.

Industry: Individual & Family Services

OnBoard for Nonprofit Board of Directors

Thus far, I have used OnBoard to house all of our Board of Director-related documents, including agendas, meeting minutes, corporate materials, financial statements, etc. I have also been able to organize and execute one BOD meeting using OnBoard, and I found it very functional in keeping my board well-informed and well-prepared for their discussion.

Pros

As the Director of our Board of Directors, it is vital that we have an easy way to communicate with our Board members, and that they have easy access to documents, links, and meeting minutes and agendas. The OnBoard platform ensures that everything can be found in one place and that communication with th entire Board can happen easily, especially in regards to critical action items.

Cons

The only hiccup I have run into thus far, is when adding actions or documents to agendas, I have to make sure that my Board has access to them, or that they are "invited to them. I feel like it would be easier if access was automatically granted to all invitees of an agenda when the action or resource was added. I hope this makes sense.

Reasons for Switching to OnBoard

Our agency wanted a more robust online platform that we would encompass several different platforms we were using to manage our Board of Directors--we wanted a "one-stop shop" that could handle all BOD communication, resources, and meeting agendas and minutes. MeetingKing is limited to just housing agendas and minutes.

Alexa from MaineHealth

OnBoard is the Backbone of Our Board & Committee Meeting Materials

A few small downs, but overall the team has proven ready and willing to help address concerns and challenges. The platform allows our entire organization to maintain a large number of organized meeting materials, and consistently enables creative solutions to fit our needs.

Pros

Ease of use. The platform is intuitive, easy to get accustomed to, and and functionality is logical.

Cons

The directory and groups. With over 500 users, it can be a bit cumbersome to manage all of our groups with the current functionality.

Reasons for Choosing OnBoard

Economically sound, great organizational features, and could sustain a large number of users and meetings. Friendly implementation team who demonstrated willingness to work with our organization in every way.

Reasons for Switching to OnBoard

Fluix did not have the robust functionality our organization needed.

Shannon from Embrace Families

The right decision

For each new idea our organization has, OnBoard has made it super easy to 'ask' or create a wish list of sorts of things our organization would like to see OnBoard do. For example, we would like to be able to add all of our social media links on to the dashboard while currently you can only list one. We have also asked for demographics to be collected, which they are also working on this added feature.

Pros

Being able to streamline multiple programs into one has made managing our Board more efficient. We have been able to combine Outlook, Doodle Poll, Zoom transcription, Survey Monkey and archiving into one area. The product has been super easy to use and integrate into our own business processes.

Cons

Zoom integration would be the only area that could use improvement. Our agency has strict guidelines in place when using virtual technology so linking our two accounts have not worked as well as we had hoped but OnBoard is working to rectify the situation.

Reasons for Choosing OnBoard

We chose OnBoard over others for several reasons: ease of use, immediate implementation, dedicated service rep for the life of the account with 24/7 access, all of the analytics available and the ability to take meeting minutes in real time.

Easy to use and excellent customer care

Above all, the customer service has been fantastic from exploration to implementation to now customer check-ins. The price is pretty good too.

Pros

The platform is simple to use and the app is great.

Cons

Some issues with figuring out how to attach a presentation to the meeting.

Reasons for Choosing OnBoard

OnBoard had a more robust package and better nonprofit pricing.

Reasons for Switching to OnBoard

Boardvantage was VERY expensive, the platform was old and clunky, and the app was useless.

Melinda (Mel) from Metropolitan State University of Denver

SO glad we made the switch!

Our experience with OnBoard has been excellent. From the sales reps. to the account managers to our Implementation Manager - everyone has been very responsive and helpful.

Pros

OnBoard is user-friendly and quite intuitive; it has been a life-saver when making last-minute changes to meeting agendas and materials; it's compatible with both Apple and Android devices; and going paperless has saved us a significant amount of time and money.

Cons

1. Honestly, it's a bit on the pricey side. 2. When an agenda item (title, time, position on agenda, presenter, supporting document, etc.) changes, the software rebuilds the entire board book and any user's annotations/notes disappear - even if their annotations were made to a section that wasn't changed. It would be great if there was a way to retain an individual user's notes/annotations. 3. In the Analytics section, instead of just an Aggregate Count of Book Views by Role and an Aggregate Count of Meeting Views by Role, I would LOVE to be able to see exactly who has viewed board books and meetings so we can track who is engaged on the portal and reach out to those who are not and see if they need additional training or assistance navigating the portal.

Reasons for Choosing OnBoard

We chose OnBoard because of the user-friendliness and the availability of customer service and tech support.

Cheryl from Longwood University Foundation

Essential Tool for our Organization.

Pros

I have been surprised how quickly OnBoard became an essential tool for our organization and how quickly our Board of Directors embraced this new technology for not only distributing our meeting materials, but also as a secure platform that allows our Directors to access information and records. Prior to using OnBoard, we were compiling our meeting materials into binders for each individual Director and every attendee to the meeting and not only was it time consuming and costly to produce these binders, but we would often incur an expense to print something that would be outdated by the time the meeting occurred. With OnBoard, we can update information in our Board Book with a few clicks of the mouse. I have heard from multiple members of our Board how much they appreciate OnBoard and feel the platform has enabled us to create a cleaner, more appealing, and more streamlined presentation of our meeting materials. Although there are features that do not align with the operations of our foundation, I use OnBoard almost daily. We have a very active Board who is managing a lot of exciting work for our foundation and we seem to constantly be preparing for a meeting - from the onset, the OnBoard platform contributed to completing our meeting picture and it never felt like a burden or hurdle because it is so user friendly.

Cons

OnBoard constantly wants to send out updates on behalf of our organization when I make updates to a meeting agenda, visibility, or materials and the mandate within our organization is to have communication directly with our Directors so we know what is being communicated. It would be great if I could set a default to not be asked about notifying our members as often as I am; however, I think it is important to note that when I do encounter an issue or want to provide feedback about how we want to be able to use the platform, everyone I have encountered with OnBoard has been extremely open and welcome the feedback.

Mendy from CRCPD

Very Satisfied!

I am very pleased with my overall experience. From the sales side with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to now working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They have both been tremendously helpful and most always return an email very timely. I found it very user friendly and quick to learn. The training provided has also been excellent. I would highly recommend OnBoard to anyone that may contact me.

Pros

There are several things I like equally with this software. Record retention is very important and this allows us to have everything kept in one secured location so it's easily found and accessible for not only our organization and our board, but also our auditors. I find that creating the agenda and being able to copy agendas is much more efficient than my previous system. I especially like that I can set up the actions ahead of time (if they are known) so they are ready for voting. That has also been a great factor with increasing efficiency. I can't forget the training. I was delighted to learn my board had training available to them and I didn't have to do the take on that role. The last thing I really like are the tasks. This feature keeps me from constantly emailing reminders to board members.

Cons

Just as I had several things I really liked, I have a few things that I don't. I hope to see these implemented in the future. It's inconvenient that I can't attach more than one action item to a specific section of the agenda. Often times our board will have a motion/action during the meeting that wasn't known ahead of time. This may not be linked to a specific section on their part of the agenda, but rather their overall report. They may not even have subsections. This has created a nuisance and has cost us valuable time. I have to create a subsection then create the action. This has created a longer process than our old way and causes the board to wait on me to add it. So having the ability to add an additional action item to a section would be ideal. I also don't like I can't sort my action items with the most recent on top. I have to either do a search and hope I'm using the right words, or I have to keep going from page to page. Lastly, when I set up the meeting as the admin, I don't get the email notification so I can accept the meeting and put it on my calendar. My work around was to download the app on my cell phone and accept it that way. It would be nice to have that feature on my desktop so the meetings go directly to my calendar when I make them visible.

Barbara from Hagerstown Community College

Fast, Efficient, Intuitive

Prior to using OnBoard, Board meeting preparation used to take an entire day to assemble hard copy books, plus the cost of all the paper and three ring notebooks. I can now upload the materials and finalize the Board books in 60 - 90 minutes. In addition, hard copy books had to either be hand delivered by college personnel, or shipped UPS, especially if a member was traveling. The use of OnBoard eliminated the need for all that. Plus, the Board members appreciate not having all those accumulated books to contend with.

Pros

OnBoard is very user-friendly for both the administrator and the user. This feature is especially important for users who have various levels of comfort and expertise with technology. Our college switched to OnBoard in October 2014, and before that our Board meeting books were produced on paper. OnBoard has streamlined the Board meeting preparation process, and I like the ability to make last minute changes to the materials, to which the users have access immediately. Using OnBoard is also much more convenient for those members who may be traveling; they can log into their Board materials on any device from anywhere. In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, OnBoard quickly created a Zoom/OnBoard interface that allows users to long into Zoom through OnBoard, and eliminate the need for two devices. The OnBoard team reacted quickly to provide a convenient solution for a pesky problem.

Cons

Integration with our existing processes was not difficult. OnBoard provided online training to the administrators, and because the software is easy to use, it did not require multiple training sessions. OnBoard has continued to refine and add other features, some of which I cannot use since ours is a public board. The only thing I would change would be to allow an entire group of members to be blocked from viewing a section. Currently, I only have the option to block individuals. A bit inconvenient, but by no means a deal breaker. And that will probably be corrected in a future software update.

Reasons for Choosing OnBoard

The two criteria in which I was most interested were user-friendly, intuitive software with a reasonable price. I wanted a software that offered the features I needed, but not so feature-heavy that made it difficult to use and would unnecessarily drive up the price. OnBoard checked off all boxes.

Heather from Council on Postsecondary Education

Easy to Use and Responsive Customer Service

We have used online board books for over 6 years, but just within the last year switched to using OnBoard. Going to from hard copy materials to digital is a HUGE time and money saver, but switching from a basic agenda book system to OnBoard has simply made everyone's days more efficient. OnBoard provides a one-stop shop for my board members. It makes their service to our organization more professional and my service to them a lot easier and less time consuming. Additionally, the customer service at OnBoard is phenomenal. They take every concern and suggestion seriously and judiciously. That was an extremely nice perk that I didn't expect.

Pros

The program is easy to use and quick to implement. Users can be set up in minutes and begin working right away. I also like that there is a built in resources section so the app can be an all in one portal for users.

Cons

This is some slight lag time in building agendas - my fingers type faster than the program saves - and I often have to go back retype items that didn't save in time. Would also like a little more customization in the emails sent, the agenda templates, and table of contents template.

Reasons for Choosing OnBoard

Easy to understand annual fee, clear features, their willingness to expand their offerings based on our needs, AGB materials included with annual fee

Reasons for Switching to OnBoard

OnBoard provided additional features that were needed and not provided by our prior service

Karen from University of WI-Parkside

OnBoard ROCKS!

OnBoard has been a real time and paper saver for myself, as the admin support person and for our University. We moved our Foundation Board from a SharePoint site to OnBoard a little over two years ago. Our members love that they can use any device to view meeting materials and the site itself looks very professional on a large projection screen during actual meetings. Our members really like the resources folder so they can access Board documents easily.

Pros

The ease of use, especially when making changes to meeting agendas and materials!

Cons

I would like to be able to leave the meeting time blank when creating a new meeting. Sometimes I may have a confirmed meeting date but not a confirmed time.

Reasons for Choosing OnBoard

OnBoard seemed to be the easiest to use, very professional visually and the cost. OnBoard has all of the functionality that our Board uses and more. As our Foundation Board members have a wide range of technology knowledge, we felt confident that all of our members would be able to use OnBoard with little difficulty.

Reasons for Switching to OnBoard

We were using our University SharePoint site for the Foundation Board. As the Foundation operates as it's own entity we need to have a platform that would further the separation of the University and the Foundation.

Rebecca from Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Bluegrass, Inc. - Lexington, KY

Board Management made EASIER

A few years ago, we digitized our board experience. We picked a good "starter platform" and eased our board and committees into the practical application and efficiency of being able to access their meeting and organization files online. The platform was a bit clunky but miles and miles better than the printed board books we had been using prior. Early 2019 we learned that our platform was going away and it was time to evaluate other offerings. I knew we wouldn't go back to the old way but I needed something that would meet our current needs and be flexible enough to allow us to grow into more features, find new efficiencies, measure engagement....and still come with a price tag that our Board would swallow. OnBoard fits the bill. I LOVE the easy interface for our board and our staff. I LOVE how easy it was to set up and populate. I LOVE the annotation features. I LOVE the messaging feature (to the group but more so one on one during the meeting for folks who don't like to or cant speak over the "over talkers"). I'm pleased.

Pros

Incredibly easy user interface - even our least tech savvy staff and board members can utilize the platform effectively.

Cons

I miss the ease of meeting minute taking that I was used to in our last platform.

Pricing. Features.

Reasons for Switching to OnBoard

BoardMax was going away. It was clunky. My staff didn't like using it. I didn't like using it. It was time to reconsider what was on the market.

Response from Passageways

Replied January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad that ease of use is really coming across for you and that it has streamlined things. As for minute taking, I will bring this up to Product. Otherwise, let us know if you need anything!

Tara from RBCU

Essential Software for Board Meetings

I have been using OnBoard shortly after I started with this company in late 2016. I believe the software was being converted from an older, original product to the OnBoard that I currently use today. There have been many updates along the way. My favorite was the ability to use the software on either Apple or Android cell phones. We recently upgraded our package to include Global Admin with the new Analytics feature. Two years ago, we looked into a few different products to compare cost and features. In the end we decided to stay with OnBoard because the program does everything we need (and then some) for our board meetings. The cost of the software to be very competitive with others. The members of our board find it effective and very easy to use. This makes my life much easier!

Pros

There are several things I like about the software. One of the features we like is the ability to use the software on both Apple and Android devices. If I ever need help with the software, I can easily find help through the Help Center and there are Admin Guides. When a new member joins our Board - no problem! There is a User Guide to help get them up to speed very quickly. Should there be another issue that I cannot resolve, I have found the staff at OnBoard very helpful in resolving any issue that I come across (which are very few and far between!) I also like the opportunity for additional learning via Webinars. We are updated when the offices at OnBoard will be closed or whenever there is an update on the way. The communication is above and beyond. Putting together an Agenda for a board meeting is very easy to do. I am finding the agenda import to be a big time saver. Our board enjoys the ability to make annotations during our board meetings.

Cons

My least favorite thing about this software is the need to have a "Global Admin" upgrade in order to delete things from the portal that a previous employee had created and was no longer needed/outdated. It is unfortunate that the Messenger feature is not included in our package and this would require another upgrade. That being said, however, there are many updates to the software that do not cost extra. I don't want to give the impression that every update costs extra, because that would not be accurate. In case you are wondering - we did decide to upgrade during a year-end special to include the Global Admin product and Analytics feature which we are enjoying very much.

Reasons for Choosing OnBoard

We originally used the predecessor software to OnBoard. After using OnBoard for about a year or so, we decided to take a look at a few other options. One I remembered was MyBoardPacket. It was definately a nice product and easy to use from what I could tell. The reason we stayed with OnBoard was becasue it did EVERYTHING we needed and our board members liked the software and there was no need for them to learn how to use something else. It ended up being a win-win all the way around!

Response from Passageways

Replied December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad this is making your life easier and that you decided to stick it out with us. We truly appreciate the feedback about the various packages, and I will bring that up to Management as something to consider.

Tricia from Cottey College

OnBoard is a Success!

OnBoard provides a secure environment and ensures confidentiality of information. OnBoard provides efficiencies. We are not coping hundreds of pages, assembling notebooks, and mailing board books. Preparation for meetings is streamlined. Support from our customer success manager is excellent. I appreciate the training videos, webinars for users, and 24-7 support.

Pros

The board recognized the need for a secure platform for its work and wanted to move away from paper documents. We have a 13-member board, and trustees live across the country. The level of experience is varied among our trustees; however, the first trustee who agreed to move to a board solutions platform is the person with the least experience. And, she has had not difficulty using OnBoard. Some of our trustees were exploring OnBoard before we had a training session, and they found it easy to use. We offered one training webinar conducted by our Passageways customer service manager, which was recorded. The trustees used OnBoard for its first board meeting less than three months after acquiring the product and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. The trustees found that navigating the site and the board book is easy. They appreciate electronic board books, earlier availability of information, and the ability to add documents as needed, even during the board meeting. In the past, material from investment managers and auditors was provided at the meeting. With OnBoard, these documents were available before the meeting, which dramatically increased the number of pages in the board book, but trustees had the opportunity to review information and prepare questions before the meeting. We were amazed that the use of OnBoard during the meeting went so well. I appreciate the ease with which you can change the agenda and and update/revise materials.

Cons

Because staff members do not have access to all board materials, permissions have to be set individually for each staff member. While setting permissions is not difficult, it is a learning experience, but our customer success manager is a good teacher and patient! While we have not yet implemented the actions function, we are looking forward to using it for approvals, surveys, and signatures.

Reasons for Choosing OnBoard

The board appreciated access to materials from the Association of Governing Boards. Cost was a consideration. The sales representative was knowledgeable about the product.

Response from Passageways

Replied November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are finding it easy to use and that you haven't found any cons yet is always nice to hear. If you need anything, please let us know.

Jay from Frederick County Bank

Passageways OnBoard - Great Product, Functionality & Value

Our experience with OnBoard has been excellent as we sought a way to streamline and efficiently manage our Board & Committee meeting process, allowing members secure, remote access on different devices , while making our administrative process easier and save printing paper. Additionally, we were seeking a central repository for corporate documents that was secure and easily accessible.

Pros

The software is user friendly/intuitive; easy to maintain from an admin perspective; and more importantly easy for board members/employees to access from remote locations and devices. Does a terrific job on consolidating multiple documents into one meeting "book" with the flexibility to access individual documents and easily move throughout your meeting agenda. One of the other things we find most pleasing is that the ENTIRE Passageway team members (form CEO, sales, account manager, support) are fantastic to work with; always willing to listen and make enhancements and promptly address any questions we may have.

Cons

When we first started using Passageways several years ago, some of the features/navigation may not have been as intuitive as expected, however their team has done a great job in implementing enhancements to certainly improve the process, plus a lot more.

Reasons for Choosing OnBoard

Flexibility of the application, ease of use, people & support, willingness to listen and make changes, value

Kent from Minnesota State Mankato

VP Perspective

Our Board is very happy with our initial experiences with onBoard, aside from the spam episode. Customer service has been good.

Pros

Initially, we just wanted an upgrade from hard copy board meeting books, and a better way to catalog all of our board activity. After reviewing the industry we realized we could also have powerful communication tools to enhance board function. The OnBoard portal met all of our requirements, but the ease of use was a primary concern---most board members are technologically proficient, but not all. The quality of our training for board members was terrific (Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]), and we were able to get functional usage rates up very quickly. After 8 months we are still increasing the number of functions we are using, but I can't imagine trying to run our recent full board meeting remotely without this tool. I really like the ability to embed the Zoom meeting function into the meeting details--that allowed a single log on for our recebnt committee and board meetings. s

Cons

Initially we had a significant problem when our Board emails were being spammed by the OnBoard software, each Board member was receiving hundreeds of emaisl---the problem was fixed over a weekend, and the Board understood---our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] staff haven't been quite as forgivining. I don't like the scroll function when I am reading pdf's. The scroll moves some horizontally when I am trying to scroll vertically. I may need to resize my window, but it would be nice it the pdf didn't shift horizontally when I am scrolling vertically. I didn't like the OnBoard ad that showed up next to our Foundation info/log at login. We asked that it be moved, and it has been. '

The AGB Brand.

Fallon from Metropolitan State University of Denver

Moving to OnBoard was a great choice!

Overall my experience has been great. After demoing multiple platforms, we chose OnBoard because of the best affordability, it's user-friendly, and the support has been stellar. Our set-up and support team have been there 100%, and go above and beyond to address questions and resolve any technical issues. To me, customer service and tech support are a #1 priority and rep, as well as the tech support team, have always exceeded my expectations.

Pros

OnBoard is a visually appealing platform, that is user-friendly and easy to use.

Cons

Feature availability, such as 1) downloadable material does not include an agenda page 2) surveys have to be closed before reviewing results, which limits the ability to know when to close the survey 3) announcement permissions are limited to Admins only. 3) The survey questions format lacks more enhanced customization

Reasons for Choosing OnBoard

Product affordability and ease of use as an admin and end-user.

Reasons for Switching to OnBoard

We made the switch to better streamline communications with our Trustees and Foundation Board. OnBoard offers a sleeker and more professional appearance to its users. Additionally, the health of the company is sound, which gave us the piece of mind that we can use OnBoard for many years to come, without any surprises.

Response from Passageways

Replied November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are happy with the choice to move to OnBoard and that you are finding it easy to use. We definitely appreciate the suggestions regarding additional features to make OnBoard better, and I will bring these up to our Product team.

Najib from Alliance Bank

Software Review by user

My experience with OnBoard has been very positive. Again, the ease of use and support have been appreciated. I would recommend this product. Especially if you can utilize more of the features than we do.

Pros

I have enjoyed the ease of use. Through tutorials and support, we have been able to get our Board of Directors and upper management transitioned to using this for our board meetings and some policy updates/changes. It is great to get rid of the paper copies. We are currently using primarily on iPad Pros. I also use it on an HP laptop. Both work great and the updates have been easily handled by both devices. It is great to be able to go back to previous months/meetings and look up information. Especially some credit presentations that otherwise typically filled up inboxes. I like the capabilities that are either available or on the horizon for us. These include visual with meetings from multiple locations, approvals for loan requests, and tracking of voting by BOD members (or reminders that they need to do so).

Cons

We are struggling to utilize some of the capabilities. This does not mean that the issue is with this product, but it may be a part of our system that makes utilizing it difficult or not possible. We currently use OnBoard with GoToMeeting. We are not capable of utilizing the audio with GTM while using OB. Thus, we use our phone system which adds another layer and isn’t as seamless. I know that there is the possibility of using with Zoom, but that is not something that our technology experts feel comfortable with considering all of the security issues with Zoom. We would love to have our lenders use this product to track loan requests and responses by BOD members. The cost to do so with many lenders needing a license/account (not sure of correct terminology) for the few uses per month has kept us from doing so. BOD members are only using this over a three day period before and during our meeting and it Is hard to justify for some, but we hope that we can utilize more features going forward to justify the cost.

Clarissa from Northwestern REC

Continous Operations Through COVID

The engagement of the OnBoard sales and service team has been exceptional. Their support has made the transition from our previous board meeting platform to OnBoard seamless.

Pros

The board is able to function well virtually and depending on the packages your firm utilizes, the functionality increases. This has proven particularly important as our firm navigates operations through the COVID19 pandemic.

Cons

As of right now, there is nothing that I dislike about the software. It is user - friendly and helps keep the board efficient in a remote work environment.

Reasons for Switching to OnBoard

As an administrator, I was looking for a product that was more user - friendly.

Great product and good value

I have had a very positive experience with OnBoard, from the initial sales conversations right through to the feedback sessions as a client. Customer Service has been very good and the product has worked very well for us. It has greatly reduced the time spent producing paper packs and been very useful in meetings.

Pros

Simple to use from both an administrators and users perspective. Switch from paper packs to online packs was much simpler than we anticipated. OnBoard listen to recommendations and suggestions from clients and implement them where possible - in the 12 months or so we've been using the product, I've seen a few upgrades which were a direct response to a request from clients. They are regularly updating and innovating to improve the product, which is great to see.

Cons

Operates a little differently to other well known board pack software, so users familiar with other types may need more guidance to get used to OnBoard. Notifications that uploads have been unsuccessful are a little too subtle - meaning that you can miss it if you are working quickly (as we so often are during board pack creation).

Reasons for Choosing OnBoard

We felt that the OnBoard product offered the best functionality for us and at the most reasonable price.

Response from Passageways

Replied December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are happy with the software from both a board and administrator position. We appreciate the feedback about notifications, and I will bring that to Product. Otherwise, let us know if you need anything!

Ashleigh from Scott Credit Union

OnBoard at Scott Credit Union

Pros

Our Executive Management team and Board of Directors utilize many of the features. As an administrator, my favorite feature is the ease of building the Board packets. Before OnBoard, I would have to build 100-200 page Board packets within PDF. Then, if a report would change, we would have to replace the page, save the updated file, and post it to our portal...very tedious. Now with OnBoard, an updated report is as easy as dragging and dropping. Our Board also utilizes the voting tool quite often. Previously if there was a vote or approval needed in between meetings, we would have to document it in an email. Now, the voting tool makes it much easier to track.

Cons

I would like to see an easier way to exclude groups from certain portions of the Board packet. It takes quite a few clicks to exclude a certain group from certain sections as I have to click each member of the group individually (instead of just selecting the group). Also, the ability to add attachments to tasks would be AWESOME since many tasks relate to policy reviews and updates.

Reasons for Switching to OnBoard

It was very clunky. Our President & CEO is on the AFFN and DCUC Boards. He was able to see OnBoard firsthand through his involvement with those organizations and saw that the product was much better than what we were using.

Deborah from Ontario Chiropractic Association

OnBoard Made My Job A Lot Easier

Our experience has been nothing but positive. From the first reach out by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] right through to the customer service outreach with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

Onboard is such a simple and intuitive product. As soon as I received access to the product I was able to log in and immediately start building the portal to suit our needs. We had a board meeting very shortly after signing on - I was able to build and circulate the agenda and board materials within the first day of implementing the product.

Cons

I have not received any complaints from the board members. All board members found it very simple to login and maneuver around the portal.

Ease of Use Simple Interface Customer Service Price

Reasons for Switching to OnBoard

Sharepoint was clunky and not intuitive. Board members found it very difficult to access board materials and reference documents. The technology did not suit our purpose

Jyl from Eureka College

Why we prefer OnBoard by Passageways

Our board members have made the transition to OnBoard very quickly and have commented that they find it very intuitive to use. It is a great tool to keep our board members engaged with the college. We can post important announcements and know they will be seen. The Resource section allows us to have all our documents stored in one secure place. I appreciate the monthly webinars on tips and tricks for using the portal in new and different ways.

Pros

I like the fact that OnBoard now has the Zoom platform available. Our board has gone to virtual meetings over the last six months and the Zoom feature in OnBoard makes it very easy to set up the meeting and notify board members.

Cons

Currently I still need to keep some board records in a separate spreadsheet, such as term lengths and dates members will be up for reelection. I have discussed this with the developers. It is possible that this will be remedied for administrators in a future update of the product.

Reasons for Switching to OnBoard

BoardMax had been purchased by Diligent Books and the customer service for that program declined. We were interested in something a bit more up-to-date and easy to use.

Ashley from Affiliates Management Company

OnBoard Board Portal

We are extremely happy with our decision to use OnBoard! We've been very pleased with our CSMs. Recently we rolled out OnBoard to 2 boards and the rep conducted 3 training sessions for our board members with very short notice. It's been great working with her! When reaching out to her, she's been very quick to respond or forward my email on to tech support.

Pros

Easy to learn both from an Admin and end user! Security measures of OnBoard! Great support team truly makes this tool excel above others!

Cons

While building an agenda, sometimes it takes a long time to save edits. This can be frustrating and has resulted in having to re-type edits as they did not save properly. Currently email attachments aren't able to be uploaded to OnBoard without saving the document. Unable to program default admins to all new items vs. currently only individual/creator is default admin. As the owner of the OnBoard tool, I have to rely on others to assign permissions and ensuring human error doesn't happen. It's difficult to assist board admins or board users without access. It would be great to have a Super/Master Admin role which will automatically be assigned with Admin rights.

Response from Passageways

Replied August 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We are thrilled to hear about the shout out for the Customer Success and Support teams. I will be sure to pass along your regards. Please continue to work with your CSM to discuss any challenges you are having, so we can quickly address those for you.

Steve from Binghamton University

Good experience

This has made our meeting preparation much easier. We no longer send materials by way of multiple attachments to multiple emails. We also don't copy and print materials that are promptly recycled following the meetings. The product is easy to use, and we've had success getting board members with all ranges of tech savvy to use OnBoard.

Pros

It's easy to set up meetings, easy to navigate from the end-user side, and can be used on a computer or tablet. Our board members weren't going to embrace this if it was a pain in the neck to use. Some of them had a little trouble with getting the account set up, but any issues were handled quickly. Most people got in and got started with no problem.

Cons

The invites expire after a week, and we would frequently need to re-send invites to join the portal when board members didn't act on them quickly enough.

Reasons for Choosing OnBoard

Better product for the money

Response from Passageways

Replied December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad to hear that you are having a great experience and that ease of use is coming across for you. That's great feedback about the invites, and I will bring that up to Product. If you do need anything, please let us know.

Brad from Systematic Savings Bank

Long Time User

I have been a user of the software for nearly 8 years and through two different institutions. Both times the institution converted from paper reports and unsecured delivery of Board and Committee material. This software provides security, ease and convenience updating material all the way through the meeting life cycle and simple yet permanent archival of the entire meeting package. Additionally, it can be used for any meeting that requires documentation be delivered to Committee members with a permanent record of material maintained. The ability to have an electronic vote which includes a complete communication string attached and maintained also makes life much easier for busy outside Directors and outside Committee members. Both institutions where I have used this software have achieved greater efficiency and very consistent documentation.

Pros

There is not just one thing I like most. First I like the ease of use by both the party delivering the material and the receiver of the information. I like the security provided so sensitive and private corporate information is maintained by the company. I like the voting functionality and the ability to comment and question within the voting function.

Cons

Not much I don’t like about the software.

Eric from Southeast Health

Great bang for the buck

Have used a much more expensive competitor before finding OnBoard and never looked back. The feature set is way better and advanced compared to the Board software we used before.

Pros

Lots of new features added frequently. Recently they added a way for Zoom to be embedded into the meetingbook. It has lots of features that make it easy for nontech individuals to use and comprehend the software

Cons

Password reset can be a big awkward but not a big deal.

Price

Reasons for Switching to OnBoard

OnBoard is much cheaper and had better features

Mandy from The Dean Trust

OnBoard - Revolutionising Board Meetings

OnBoard has been revolutionary for those of us that manage meetings in our organisation. The system is easy to use, inituitive and when you run into an issues, there is always someone available to help you out. The developers are always open to feedback on how the user experience can be improved and will make changes if required. OnBoard has taken the stress out of managing and preparing for Board meetings as well as addressing our organisations commitment to operating in a more sustainable manner by significantly reducing the amount of paper previously used to print out meeting packs.

Pros

We were able to fully integrate the OnBoard portal into our meeting system to ensure an immediately positive impact to both administrators and users of the system. From an administrators perspective, the ease of use meant that setting up and preparing for meetings was straightforward but most of all, the time saved was significant mainly due to the fact that printed board packs were no longer an issue. Last minute changes to agendas and papers are not an issue, just a quick edit on the portal and everyone is updated straight way.

Candie from Idaho Life & Health Insurance Guaranty Association

The Best Board Management Application for the Price

I find the OnBoard app to be user friendly and has far more tools than our organization needs. My Board members are able to use it easily too.

Pros

The Board members of my non profit are volunteers so I do everything I can to make the best use of the time I need to take in their very busy lives but we also need to be able to share information in a secure manner. When we looked at Board management software options a few years ago OnBoard was the best bang for our non-profit buck. There were other applications that had more name recognition but we would have paid 10 times the price of OnBoard, plus OnBoard has all the tools we need for our organization.

Cons

We have been OnBoard users for a few years now and the price has definitely gone up in the past few years. In the beginning file uploads were slow and tended to be just a little bug-y, but the application had an upgrade a few months ago that fixed this problem.

Price.

Jill from Union National Bank

Onboard Review

Pros

Easy upload and access. Easy access from Agenda to move quickly to presentation piece.

Cons

Have to close and open packages when updates are added. Board/committee members that read and leave open their package before a meeting don't realize they haven't seen a section that was added. Inability to take minutes directly in the application. Notes moved to another PDF on the Agenda from where it was originally made. Sometimes notes disappear and came back when logging in again. Updates cause touch ID to be turned off in application. Updates lose page preference settings and also each time you re-open documents in resources. Our organization prefers "Single Page Presentation" - would be better in user settings instead of having to change view in the document. In resources must change each document. Onboard Help Files -- do they update? Have their been no updates since 2/15/18?

Price Administrative ease

Aaron from Permian Basin Area Foundation

(Almost) Perfect App for Boards and Committees

We have been able to upload all of our board and committee documentation in one place. This makes it exceptionally easy to update and share with anyone who has access. We no longer have to print out hundreds of pages for meetings or the Board Orientation Manual. Using OnBoard has allowed us to navigate through our meetings much more fluidly. The more we've used it, the easier it is to leverage.

Pros

Plenty of room for expansion should the need arise. Extremely feature-filled. Easy but secure log-on (multi-factor identification). Passageways customer satisfaction team seems responsive to our suggestions and needs and incorporates/updates with some frequency.

Cons

Not the most intuitive in the world to navigate but has improved over time. Wish the screen re-sizing options were somehow less clumsy/clunky. Printing documents or agendas still requires multiple steps.

Reasons for Choosing OnBoard

Filled all of our essential requirements and was preferred by our board members when we demonstrated it. Pricing was inline with our budget, although on the higher end. We appreciated having unlimited storage and the ability to add users later on.

Response from Passageways

Replied November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! We will take almost perfect, so thank you. We are always trying to innovate and push things to the next level for you. Otherwise, we are glad that you are happy.

Diane from Southeast Health

Electronic Meetings

Pros

1. Allows for my providers to access and review materials prior to meetings 2. Allows the facilitator to project meeting materials via Apple TV and other AV 3. Easy to use

Cons

OnBoard works very well for our needs. No cons.

Response from Passageways

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your review! We are very happy to hear that you have no cons for our software. Ease of use is always top of mind and will continue to be. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Karen from Bridgehouse Company Secretaries Limited

Straightforward and Simple

We are a consultancy organisations providing governance and company secretarial solutions. OnBoard solves the problem of having to print, copy and collate packs and send by post and allows last minute changes to be made in one place for everyone with access to papers. I use OnBoard to support board and committee meetings for three different organisations, the users of all of which have been delighted with the product.

Pros

Key functions of OnBoard, such as creating meetings, agendas and meeting packs for Directors to support their decision making, are extremely straightforward and easy to use. This takes away the difficulty and time of having to introduce change to new users, who are instantly aware and easily persuaded of the benefit of having all their important information in one place. The resources section is an ideal place for housing Directors induction materials.

Cons

I dislike the permissions function which I have to consistently check is functioning according to requirement.

Reasons for Choosing OnBoard

Response from Passageways

Replied November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad that you are finding the software perfect for you and that your Directors are enjoying it as well. As for the permissions, that sounds like a bug, which I will bring up with Product.

Laura from Community National Bank & Trust of Texas

OnBoard Review

I believe I can speak for our entire board when I say we really like this product. It has been a game changer for our organization.

Pros

We use this product for all meetings involving our Board of Directors. Setting up these meetings is so easy and quick. If I get a last minute document, it isn't an issue because the update is instant. We also use the Approval feature for voting on items that need approval when a meeting isn't possible...especially now with social distancing in full swing. I really like the ability to add remote access details to make it easier for our "not so tech savy, older generation" board members. I also like the fact that I can access OnBoard on multiple devices, which allows me to update even if I'm out of the bank or even on vacation. Because the product is so user friendly, our board members learned to navigate quickly, even with their limited technology backgrounds.

Cons

It is hard to come up with cons regarding the software and the functions that we utilize. There are a lot of features that we do not use. I would like to be able to have a print option on the Approvals section so I can print voting results to be retained with meeting minutes.

Reasons for Switching to OnBoard

I took over the position the same month we joined OnBoard so I never actually used the other product.

William from Northwestern Rural Electric Cooperative

Flexibility of uploads

I have been impressed with OnBoard since our executive secretary brought us the product to test. I had hoped for something that was user friendly, more flexible for the various report files we upload, and lower cost than our past product. All of these were checked off the list.

Pros

In our last board product, it was necessary to convert the files all to .pdf format prior to upload. Upon converting to OnBoard we found the ability to upload various file formats a big time saver for the team putting together all of the reports. And from my own standpoint the ability for board members to share their annotations with me prior to the board meeting is another big time saver during the meeting.

Cons

I still find there are features I didnt know existed, or I havent been using, so I dont believe I know enough about the software to say that I dislike anything. The software works well and is easy to move from one report to the other.

Reasons for Choosing OnBoard

Ease of file upload which led to hours a month in time savings for our cooperative.

Reasons for Switching to OnBoard

Primarily cost, and ease of use.

Erin from Charlotte Metro Federal Credit Union

An easy-to-use resource for users and admins

Overall, my experience with OnBoard has been very positive. The word easy covers all the bases. Easy to set up. Easy to administrate. Easy to use. It doesn't get better than that in my opinion. I need something that doesn't require a lot of time and effort. I have a full schedule and OnBoard saves me time.

Pros

OnBoard is extremely user friendly for both me as the administrator and my volunteers. I was able to jump right in to create our Board portal with little guidance or training. I love that I can create a relevant homepage for our directors with no clutter. Housing documents is simple and neat and easy to navigate.

Cons

The only downside to the software is that the privilege to download documents has to be given and it's a one or none deal. Being able to allow our volunteers to download some documents such as travel forms and expense reports, but not confidential policies or reports, would be a dream. It would really cut down on the number of emails to and from people.

Clare from Norfolk Educational Services

Moving on OnBoard was an excellent choice!

We moved to OnBoard from a different online board portal and difference is astounding. We compared numerous other providers and OnBoard stood out instantly. The support and customer service from day one has been exemplary, all our queries, suggestions and requests have been taken ‘on board’. The team are one step ahead and are often informing us of developments that we can incorporate that we hadn’t previously considered. I would have no hesitation in recommending the company or the product.

Pros

This product is so user friendly for both admin and users. Its clear, concise and does everything we need plus more which has helped develop the way in which we work. Our users are much more engaged with this product and it makes the process of running meetings much smoother.

Cons

I have no complaints - this product is so useful.

Response from Passageways

Replied October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad to read that you aren't having any challenges with the software. It's also great to read that you are finding our update useful and that ease of use is really coming across for you.

Lori from Oshawa Power

OnBoard Software

We have enjoyed a very positive experience with Onboard. You are assigned a customer support manager that reaches out to you and listens to any suggestions that you would like to see. Many times these will be reflected in future upgrades. The Board is happy with the software, it is user friendly, displays well on computer, tablet, or phone. As an admin I am happy with the support whenever it is needed.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. Those with all levels of technical abilities are comfortable using the product. When bringing on new Board Members the training time is very minimal as the software is pretty self explanatory. I can be used on multiple devices - phone, tablet or computer and keeps the same look through all devices. In addition to the ease of use, it is very easy to access reports from past meetings.

Cons

I can honestly say that I am satisfied. In the beginning there were a few little things like the display of meetings, but this has been fixed in a past upgrade.

Reasons for Choosing OnBoard

OnBoard provided more value than the others. OnBoard did what the others did for a more reasonable price. Ease of use was also a consideration, some that were tried were very complicated to navigate and I knew that some of our Board members would not use it.

Nandy from Lifetime Co-operative Credit Union Ltd.

Onboard Makes Life Easy

I love Onboard, I am an administrator of the product for my company and I use it daily to upload policies and procedures so that our BOD can review and give their input instead of calling meetings for that. It makes life so easy especially in this environment.

Pros

Ease of use Ability to schedule a meeting and create a book within the agenda with all necessary documents instead of emailing multiple documents. The ability to vote on on different documents and place signatures. Makes like easier. Can take minutes as meetings are ongoing. Customer service is top notch, they are always reaching out to ensure we are satisfied with the product. We use it to approve loans and do surveys. The ability to prevent downloading of sensitive documents, they are secure.

Cons

I would like them to incorporate MS Teams so that I can do everything via the software. I know they have zoom but MS Teams would be nice.

Malissa from Berea College

OnBoard Review

We are new to OnBoard, using it just with a beta group at our last board meeting. We intend a full roll-out to the board at our next meeting in a few months. I have been very impressed with the product so far. In addition, the support I've received as far as training goes has been very helpful in getting our portal established.

Pros

I like the ease of creating meetings and then making changes and edits to those meetings. Having changes updated immediately and for those changes to be readily available is very important to us as we go through our book building process. Before using OnBoard, something as minor as a meeting location change would require emails to committee members, etc. Now, we just have to update the meeting in OnBoard and the information is accurate and up-to-date.

Cons

I would like more controls when it comes to the PDF version of the board book. Having the ability to add a bookmark or something to a page, where you can access it in a flash, would be helpful. Maybe this option is available and I just haven't figured it out yet.

Reasons for Choosing OnBoard

The relationship with AGB and the resulting discount on pricing was very influential in our decision to go with OnBoard.

Response from Passageways

Replied November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad that ease of use is really coming through for you and that you've changed your whole processes to better accommodate it. There are options to make annotations or notes and then search them. Maybe that would help? Either way, I will be sure to bring up a "bookmark" feature to Product.

Laurie from Stanford Federal Credit Union

OnBoard Review

Pros

OnBoard is a very easy, intuitive system. I have only recently started using it (< 6 months) and feel it was very easy to learn and become proficient at in a short amount of time. We use OnBoard for all our Board and Committee meetings and communication. The eSignature function is one we have recently implemented and I love having it for our Board meeting signatures. The support team is awesome and quick to get back to me when I have questions. I would highly recommend this software.

Cons

There is very little I don't like about the software. The only thing it cannot do for me right now is incorporate an eSignature in with a survey. I would like to use the survey tool for the annual certifications our board and senior managers need to complete. I believe Passageways is looking at this being an enhancement in the future.

Andy from Pittsburgh Theological Seminary

Great product

Very positive experience. It has streamlined our board and committee preparation considerably.

Pros

Does everything I need it to; integration with Zoom; unlimited storage; ease of providing documents to board members and all committees; good looking/ease of use; responsive staff at OnBoard;

Cons

An initial learning curve for users, especially older ones; some work to do integrating storage in OnBoard with our existing document storage procedures

Reasons for Choosing OnBoard

Combination of price, ease of use, features (not too many, not too few), sales rep

Cynthia from MD|DC Credit Union Association

Idiot Proof Technology

We've solved the complex issue of getting vast amounts of information to our Board members in a timely manner prior to board meetings. With OnBoard you can upload the files as they are completed and the program automatically creates the board packet which is seamless. We can upload policies, reference documents, etc. in easy to use and find folders. The whole system is a tremendous time saver. As for support, the staff is excellent, friendly, knowledgeable and kind.

Pros

The features I like the most about this software is that everything is very intuitive. As a professional whose first or second language is NOT mine, I appreciate the way OnBoard developed this technology. It's super intuitive, easy to pick up and use and virtually idiot proof. I started using OnBoard sooner after I started this position and after some 30-minute training sessions and mucking about the site, I understood the programming well enough to strike out on my own.

Cons

If there is anything to like LEAST it most likely has to do with my "user error." The software is easy to use, super intuitive and easy for our Board members to use and access.

Reasons for Switching to OnBoard

While Adobe Acrobat Pro was fine, it didn't have the overall capabilities of storing information that OnBoard did. Moving to OnBoard simply made good administrative sense from a time-saving standpoint, less aggravation and ease-of-use.

Jenalee from Vintage Bank Kansas

Onboard Review

Time savings on putting together board packets is wonderful. No comparison to paper. It's easy to use.

Pros

The ease to upload and change out updated docs at the last minute is great. The ability to download then entire book into a pdf is great too.

Cons

It's not that the software is difficult, it's getting older users to be able to login with their email and password and use the product to it's full functionality that I continue to struggle with and this is not something that support can fix. They have offered to do a training. Also, in the past - only users were able to change their passwords, now I think admin users can change passwords or initiate a password change and that is good.

Cost and product demo.

Tracy from Visions FCU

Great Board Portal

My overall experience has been very favorable.

Pros

Easy to use both from an administrator standpoint and user. Great customer service.

Cons

Some changes in the recent upgrade have made me unhappy. The teams' responsiveness to my concerns has been quick and genuine.

Security features Ease of use

Reasons for Switching to OnBoard

CUboardroom did not support MFA.

Cheryl from CDPHP

Happy OnBoard User

It has been fantastic. The portal is easy to use and we are implementing more uses for it as we move forward into the digital workspace.

Pros

The ease of use for the Board Members. I was looking for a platform that was more intuitive then what we had.

Cons

I haven't really found anything yet which doesnt work for us.

Reasons for Choosing OnBoard

I don't remember what the other platforms were but it was definitely because of the end user experience for our Board Members.

Reasons for Switching to OnBoard

Boardvantage was clunky and very expensive.