• Pros

• "It's easy to use, I have never had an issue using this software. I have been pleasantly pleased with this software."

• "The app is very reliable and offers great futures."

• "It is easy to use. It's very convenient when you have multiple offices and you need to communicate quickly with co-workers. The read receipt function is helpful as well. "

• Cons

• "Sometimes we get disconnected but not sure if our Internet connection has to do with it. Other than that all good. "

• "Its design is plain and simple, it would be nice if the chat window could be more flexible by personalizing it as we wish."

• "Customer support is the one area is what leaves room for improvement. Other than that it works well. "

Browse Office Chat Reviews

Annette from First Arizona Title Agency

Very easy and convenient to use. I use it 90% of the time

Pros

I work in Escrow and a lot of my co-workers are in another location and its easier to ask a quick question without having to send an email only to have it get lost in the sea of the other emails that we receive on an hourly basis. Using this sends a ping right away to the recipient and allow for my questions to get answer much quicker than sending an email

Cons

The only thing I don't like about it that the chat screen still shows old chats from employees who do not work at the company any longer and for some reason I can not find a way to remove them. All of our old chats are on my dashboard and I would like to remove them. If there is a way to remove them, I have not found it yet.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Annette, thank you for your review! We appreciate having your business. I will be sure to pass along your feedback!

David from Qualtech Technologies Inc.

Definitely worth the money!

Overall, OfficeChat has saved us time, paper, and clicks on our copier system. I'd definitely say we're operating more efficiently as an organization!

Pros

The software is extremely functional with lots of features we needed as an internal IM/Chat system for our staff. The implementation was really easy and I honestly haven't had any complaints from staff about using or trying to use the software. Plus the ability to send messages with files/attachments is a huge plus, certainly cuts down on the amount of time we spend composing emails or printing documents to just walk them across the office.

Cons

Software installation itself can be a pain sometimes. I had 2 particular issues where OfficeChat refused to install on a new Windows 10 machines because a "required component" would fail to download over and over. I believe it was an issue with the fact that OfficeChat installer was calling out the need for Microsoft VC 3.5 but the machines already had a newer version installed...? I'd have to follow up with my support team to verify the issue was corrected but I'm sure it was.

Response from MangoApps

Replied April 2019

David, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that Office Chat fits well into your work flow. I will pass along your feedback. Thank you again!

Jim from Abbas Networking Services, Inc

Secure intra-office messaging

Overall, a decent replacement for IMIN Messenger which went out of business

Pros

The ease of deployment was the best feature. The administrative console was user friendly, and easy to navigate

Cons

The group function limitations. That you could not create a group to message to, unless the person is a member of that group. For us, the ability to message all the nurses from the frontdesk would be valuable, without the frontdesk having to see all the traffic between the nurses

Reasons for Choosing Office Chat

Tech Support availability

Glenn from Cardiology Specialists of Acadiana

Decent product unless you use Microsoft Remote Desktop Services

I would strongly recommend this product for situations where users are on separate machines using the actual application. It does have many good features and the performance is acceptable. However, this is not currently a good solution if your users must access the application from a Remote Desktop Services environment. It *might* perform better in a different multi-user-single-server environment. In fact, we got the strong impression that they had not dealt with a client even our size before, definitely not on an RDS environment, and they were scrambling to catch up. The we-based option was very unreliable, often failing to reflect current messages and not alerting users to new messages.

Pros

Ease of setting up users and creating groups; availability of web-based version; option to have server hosted in the cloud; administrative ability to review message activity.

Cons

Very CPU-heavy, often averaging 15% of the CPU depending on each user's activity (not good with multiple users on an RDS server); web-based version very unreliable even with an unclogged 100Mbps Internet feed; was not designed for Microsoft RDS (to be fair they came out with an RDS-friendly installation about a month after we purchased it); product probably sold from somewhere in Asia (not a problem in itself except for adding an extra day to advanced tech support queries).

Response from MangoApps

Replied March 2019

Glenn, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that Office Chat fits well into your work flow. I will be sure to pass along your feedback regarding CPU usage and web version stability. Thank you again!

Christopher from UNSW

Very friendly UI, great software and can be customized

Overall, this software has lots of potential and will be even better if the issues are fixed.

Pros

Very easy to use and setup. It has lots of features that are available for users to implement. Creating chat groups are so easy and are highly customisable which appeals to lots of people. There are also lots of function beside text chatting.

Cons

Sometimes this software have issues with syncing messages on different platforms and can have problems with sharing videos or gifs.

Response from MangoApps

Replied June 2020

Hi Christopher thank you for taking the time to review Office Chat! We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to have you as a customer. I will be sure to pass on your issues and please be sure to contact us if issues persist.

Tara from Rounsfull Financial Group

Office Chat

A bit confusing to find chats and Cant see names of groups

Pros

The ease of it and the fast communication. Able to access on the phone or computer

Cons

A bit confusing to find chats and delete

Genevieve from Icon Architecture

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Good for Teamwork

Pros

We used this software pre-COVID, but especially now it makes it easy to quickly communicate with team members, discuss ideas and send screenshots back and forth, and get work done. Overall, it's a pretty easy and efficient program to use.

Cons

There are a few kinks, like every item on your clipboard will resend to a chat whenever remote desktop is restarted (it's awkward when you've sent 10 screenshots in the morning, go on lunch break, and then everything gets resent when you come back to your desk). I've also had a few issues with office chat not syncing the conversation or popping up when someone new messages me.

David from Hogan Financial Services

Industry: Capital Markets

Office Chat is a perfect solution for small business owners!

Pros

We looked for a system that allowed us to set up user "groups" to keep communications to only certain groups. We also have regulations in our industry to keep certain conversations confidential from other staff. Office chat was the perfect fit for us!

Cons

Price is a bit high in my opinion, but value makes up for it. I will always pay more when the benefits offered by the product far exceed the price and office chat does just that!

Dillon from Prestige

The solution for inter office communication.

Overall this solution is good. If you want something that deploys in an hour and requires no training to use, Office Chat is a no brainer. Something common among this and many other easy to use software solutions is there are limited to no advanced configurable options.

Pros

I love the software because of its ease of use and ease of deployment; encrypted IM without the headache.

Cons

The windows take up to much screen retail at 1080p, and the software doesn't have many options for customizing the window layout. It seems to be hard-locked to about 480 pixels wide on the chat boxes.

Christa from Charlotte Animal Referral and Emergency

Industry: Veterinary

Excellent Service

I have never had a bad experience with Office Chat. I love being able to communicate with my co workers even from home.

Pros

Everything is perfect with this software.

Cons

Honestly there is not one con that I can think of for this software

Rebecca from Ulladulla Travel

Our whole office loves officechat it is easy to use and a great way to pass on messages.

Pros

That you can have a group chat in the office, as a travel agency if we want to send a message to multiple people we can. It is so easy to just type a message and send it instead of having to write it out on paper (saving paper aswell which is a bonus). Price is very good also! One thing I REALLY like is that it shows two green ticks once it has been delivered so that I know it has actually reached the other person and I dont need to follow it up.

Cons

Sometimes the office chat will say 'idle' and then messages wont get delivered even when we have signed in, I think it does this when we havent used it for a bit during the day maybe? This is annoying because we use it every day. Something I know everyone in this office would prefer is maybe like a box on the right hand side stay there until the message is opened so we know we have messages, I know it lights up orange but with so many icons down the bottom sometimes its hard to miss, I know a previous chat we used to have had this and it was much better to have something hover there to remind us we had messages.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Rebecca, thank you for your review of Office Chat! We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a customer. Also- i've passed along your feedback from the cons you listed. Cheers!

Stephanie from Myron

OfficeChat

They prefer to be paid via credit card & do not really like invoicing. However, our company does not issue company credit cards & had to email back & forth asking if possible to set up for invoicing instead of credit cards. They were very helpful & understood our situation & were willing to make the change for us - even though this is not the norm for them.

Pros

When we did our research for a new officechat software, we were really impressed with the features that are available & the ease of use for the end users. Setting up the users is very simple & easy. Just needed to give the end users admin rights to install the software. Very easy to create groups & place people within. Reporting is really great & one is able to turn on & off features with a click on a button. The self destruct can be set with a timer which comes in handy when discussing private & confidential information.

Cons

When opening a ticket, waited for most times 24 hours to hear back from them. However, they do have the option to call in if required, however, since this is a virtual company, they prefer either chat or email

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review Stephanie! We're happy to see that OfficeChat has been a good solution for your business. I hope that future support requests are handled more quickly, we appreciate your patience as you grow with us! Cheers

Tara from AIP, Inc

We use this to bring employees from 4 offices right to each of our fingertips.

To keep in touch with our other co-workers in different offices around the state.

Pros

I can easily find other employees that I work with and send them a message. I also like the features like "show when read", "delete after read', etc. I really like the one that shows me after the other person reads it. No one is able to say that they did not get the message because I have a read receipt. I also like how easy it is to attach a file and send it off.

Cons

I do not like the lack of emojis. I know this is a very simple thing, but that is really the only thing I can think of. I really would give this program a 10 out of 10. I can't think of any other problems I've had with this.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Tara, thank you for providing us with a review and sharing your feedback regarding Emojis! I will be sure to pass along your feedback to the team. If there are other product requests or ideas that you may have in the future, don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you again!

Excellent Chat Platform for Office work

This Chat software has help us reduce phone call time and makes our jobs more efficient, you can get answers from work collegues faster than by email and if they are not available you dont need to leave a "phone message" and wonder if they listen to them or not. With the chat you see a notification when they read it. We use it every day as an internal communication tool, and even for company announcements with a whole office chat group.

Pros

It is a very simple and powerfull Chat solution. It shows when messages are delivered and read by the other person. You can attached images or documents.

Cons

It doesn´t have a popup notification option, that would be helpful because sometimes you can miss a new message.

Response from MangoApps

Replied April 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that Office Chat fits well into your work flow. I wanted to let you know that Office Chat does have a popup notification option- would you be willing to reach out to our support to have this resolved for you? Thank you again!

Gabby from Myron Corp.

Easy and fast way to stay connected!

The benefit of using MangoApps is to be connected in this fast pace world. Working in the Service area, we need to be in reach for problem solving in a much faster way than email. It allows us to see who is available so that we work a bit more efficiently. The group chats are great as we can plan and discuss through the App instead of having to have quick meetings throughout the day. Overall, I am happy with the investment and I cannot imagine my daily work without this great tool.

Pros

MangoApps is great in order to stay connected and within reach at any time, easy to use on your PC/laptop or cell phone. It allows me to check who is available when issues arise in a very fast way and, in turn; I am available for any emergencies or planning.

Cons

We've only had one occasion were it was not working as expected but we reached out to the Online help and it was solved quickly and they were very polite. Other than this, I have no complaints on it.

Response from MangoApps

Replied March 2019

Gabby, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that Office Chat fits well into your work flow. Thank you again!

Chris from The Tutoring Center Franchise Corp

We use office chat heavily throughout the day to communicate with our small team.

Pros

The software provides a very user friendly office chat that has a simple interface making the learning curve easy for anyone who has ever used an instant messenger. It is not overburdened with a lot of additional functionality. It sticks to the basics and doesn't become distracting. It also allows for visible customizable away messages/indicators in the chat window so that everyone can see specifically what is going on with each team member at a glance. Finally, the live chat support is incredible. chatting with a real person who can walk you through any use of the product and takes your live feedback is outstanding, especially for the cost.

Cons

Messages sometimes appear out of order. The away messages/status indicators sometimes will not be updated across all users instantly. After being set statuses sometimes revert back to the previous status without reason. It lacks the ability to save more than 5 recent custom statuses.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Chris, thank you for your review of Office Chat! We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a customer. Cheers!

Eric from Glenwood Medical Associates

Service functions as intended. Nothing too impressive, but does what it needs to do well

Easy to use, simple interface. Easy to communicate with co-workers

Pros

Straight forward and simple application. Works like any text chat system. Easy to communicate with other members easily.

Cons

With respect to the PHONE application, I would appreciate being able to silence notifications when messages are sent in certain groups. Having my phone vibrate every single instance a chat message is sent in a chat group I am in (though may just be monitoring, not even actively participating in) is obnoxious at times. Being able to have a notifications occur only if a new message hasn't occurred in "x" time interval, or just silence all together for certain groups would be appreciated. However, if this feature is already available it is not readily apparent to me.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Eric, thank you for taking the time to review OfficeChat! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I hope that you've been able to address the issues you have had with mobile notifications- if not please reach out.

Office mate group chatting with office chat

It help to build a strong connection and good trust . Little bit get enjoy chatting through this software during office time .

Pros

This is very friendly software for chat in office and have good connection with office mate through office chat . Not only that it helps to build up good connections with client . And also when send messages we can know is it deliver to the person or not .

Cons

According to my interest less emojifies. Some to when shows my message delivered to the person but actually doesn’t deliver to person.

Response from MangoApps

Replied March 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and are glad to see that Office Chat fits well into your workflow. Please contact us if your deliverability issue persists, we would love to work with you to resolve this. We appreciate having you as a customer- thank you again!

Jacquelyn from Jacquelyn Lange-Halley, MD PLLC

Office Chat for Small Medical- Physician Business

Exceptional. As I described above, this program has been extremely useful for me and my staff.

Pros

Versatility! I can use on my smart phone, computer at home and computer at work... I can message my office staff directly without picking up the phone. Chat back and forth to maximize workflow - HIPAA compliant so don’t have to worry about safety of patient information. Group or single text is so easy. Able to snap photos and send documents! This is the best chat service I can think of. COMPLETELY impressed! And on top of all that is is SO AFFORDABLE. All my employees love it! Great job office chat!

Cons

I can’t think of anything I really “dislike.” I would suggest ability to invite people by using phone number/text message instead of requirement of email address. Ability to integrate a patient reminder service by text message would be cool too.

Response from MangoApps

Replied April 2019

Jacquelyn, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that Office Chat fits well into your work flow. I will pass along your feedback. Thank you again!

Carissa from Josh Lee and Associates

Industry: Law Practice

Our small office utilizes this program on a daily basis and loves the convenience it brings.

An increase in ease and convenience of minute to minute, or daily communication that is necessary throughout the office between co-workers.

Pros

Our employees most appreciate that you can download it as an App on your phone, so you can keep in touch and communicate even when away from the office.

Cons

On rare occasion, the messages can lag and cause a mix in communication. Also starting a new conversation to a new co-worker sometimes wouldn't show what you had sent so it was unlcear if you had sent the message.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Carissa, thank you for your review and feedback! It means a lot to us to know when our customers appreciate the tools that we provide to businesses like yours. I have passed along the feedback, so we can track and improve any ongoing issues that customers may be facing. Thank you again!

Kelly from Einstein Associates LLC

A popular group chat software

A good replacement for Skype, if you are tired of Skype, you may try this one

Pros

Office Chat can do Voice, Video & Screen Sharing, which is super convenient. It's so easy to set up, our company used to use Skype, but now we prefer Skype.

Cons

Basically, I love every function of Office Chat. I just hope it could provide more Moji choice, we love to use Moji to chat.

Response from MangoApps

Replied March 2020

Kelly, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and are glad to see that Office Chat fits well into your workflow. We appreciate having you as a customer- thank you again!

Jessica from RMC Consultants

Chatting Made Simple

Overall, our company is very pleased with Office Chat.

Pros

We have a home office with multiple satellite offices around the country and in England. With Office Chat we are able to quickly connect with each other. The fact that we can send attachments has made life so much easier.

Cons

I am not a fan of the software installation. It can be rather cumbersome at times. Sometimes when you open a ticket it is not addressed for 12-24 hours.

Response from MangoApps

Replied March 2020

Jessica, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and are glad to see that Office Chat fits well into your workflow. Thank you for yourf feedback regarding our support, these are growing pains of our growing popularity that we are rapidly addressing. Thank you for your patience and trust in our product!

David from Angle Law

Industry: Law Practice

Office Chat - The Good, The Bad, The Chatty....

I can only speak about Office Chat, as that is the only MangoApp we use: Overall we like this app, we have been using it for two years with great success. I would love to see some updates happen to help with some of the issues of stability and system resource usage.

Pros

-Easy to use -Keeps full history which can be searched at any time -Mobile App syncs with desktop application -Easy file share and transferring -Cost -Security and Privacy

Cons

-Stability issues -More system memory required then what you would expect -Mobile app intermittenly will not send or receive messages -When using desktop app, mobile device will not update, then all of a sudden you will receive a full days worth of notifications.

Response from MangoApps

Replied March 2019

David, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that Office Chat fits well into your work flow. I will pass along your feedback regarding the CPU usage and notifications. Thank you again!

Mehmet from Howe Robinson Partners

Industry: Shipbuilding

Group Chat as a Board

we use this product excessively within our company and employees. It is a useful tool but still needs a few tweaks to make it bit more user-friendly, especially for companies and users like us.

Pros

access across multiple platforms is useful.

Cons

Search engine customization and display of results process almost renders this option unusable (choice of msg queues, the way results are shown, more than a word and/or etc). We use it in big groups, as a chat room and whiteboard facility. We can have 10/20/40 msgs between we check a queue. When you open a particular chat queue, the screen jumps to last message instead of picking up from where left. It is troublesome to scroll all the way up, trying to remember ang guess which was the last msg the user read. Would be better if the screen / caht queue would open and show the last msg the user read and maybe mark or distinguish between read/unread messages (market / color etc)

As of now, there are no issues. We just use to communicate with each other. If someone is with a client, this is a way to send a message right away and they'll get to it when time allows them.

Pros

Very easy to use and very helpful to communicate. It replaced a messenger that was free but discontinued. We are in a small office and it helps communicate with the other employees without having to discuss confidential matters out loud or get a point addressed without interrupting the other employee while they are with a client. It helps us be more productive.

Cons

We do not use all of the features, which is fine because we are a small office. We just wanted to keep communication and share information or documents with each other.

Response from MangoApps

Replied April 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that Office Chat fits well into your work flow. Thank you again!

Stan from WT Fleet Services Inc

OfficeChat really helps us connect across the office or across the country. File sharing is great!

Quick, easy, interoffice communication with instant pop-up notification Easy file sharing

Pros

Ability to communicate across the room or across country Ability to quickly easily share files Pop-up notification for new messages (this was VERY important to us) Ease of installation, setup, and implementation A very nice replacement of Yahoo Instant Messenger Instant notification of new messages We are a small office of 10 people. We had been using Yahoo Instant Messenger for years to quickly communicate across the office, when we didn't want to "yell" to one another :) But when YIM stopped functioning as we needed, we shopped around. OfficeChat does everything we need, and it's very reasonably priced. I highly recommend it. We had looked at several potentials, but NONE had measured up like this one.

Cons

We really have no cons to this product. It does everything we need. The only thing that could be better would be if it were free :) But really the pricing is extremely reasonable.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Stan, thank you for taking the time to review OfficeChat! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I wish we could offer the product for free, but i'm happy to hear that you find our pricing to be reasonable. Cheers!

Diana L from Power Techniques Inc.

Industry: Wholesale

Office Chat review

Interactions are improved because responses can be quicker

Pros

The ease in contacting fellow worker(s) without email and getting a quick answer. Also so easy to give telephone messages instead of those little pieces of paper. The group chats instead of calling an actual meeting because a question came up, gathering lunch orders. Also the private chat is great for all the same reasons. Let's not forget the occasional joke. Really like it.

Cons

The only complaint I've heard from everyone here is when you are typing and an Office Chat pops up what you are typing gets typed on the Office Chat response and not the document intended. Annoying.

Response from MangoApps

Replied April 2019

Diana, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that Office Chat fits well into your work flow. Thank you again!

Awesome software for communicating with coworkers

We are able to have instant communications with coworkers.

Pros

Officechat is very simple to use. Simple sign on with your same company email address. You can have a list of most recent or frequently contacted coworkers, and you can have access to a list of all coworkers within the company that are logged in. You can also see their status, to see if they are actually at their PCs or away from their desks. Also, you can send images, gifs and other documents through your chat window.

Cons

The software feels somewhat clunky at times, and once or twice a month we loose connection to the service for several minutes during the day. Not sure if related to an issue with the company providing the service or with our Internet connection.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your feedback and review! If you have any connectivity issues that persist, please don't hesitate to reach out to us for support. We'll be happy to take a look at what is happening to resolve. https://officechat.com/office-chat-contact-us

Karla from Bandeen Orthodontics.com

Communication with ease

Pros

With the HIPAA compliance in health care, this messaging software allows us to communicate in and out of the office setting without the worry of sharing patient names. There are many patients with duplicate first and last names so coordinating treatment which includes communication can be difficult when trying to abbreviate etc. With Office Chat that is not necessary.

Cons

There are a few team members that do not receive notification so they have to open the app frequently to check for new messages on their mobile devices.

Response from MangoApps

Replied April 2019

Karla, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that Office Chat fits well into your work flow. If your issues persist, please don't hesitate to reach out to us for support. Thank you again!

Daniel from Myron HCE

Good software to communicate with coworkers.

I use it every day in the office, I don't have to move from my desk to communicate with my coworkers. It has an away mode that helps you know if someone is away from their desk. It is really useful.

Pros

Office chat gives you the facility to be in constant communication with your colleagues in the same network. Offer some modern tools as the GIF and emojis, also allow to send files.

Cons

Tends to freeze constantly when you receive a big file.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Hi Daniel, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and provide feedback! I'm glad to hear that Office Chat is meeting your needs and fits well into your daily work life. I will be sure to pass along the feedback in regards to the freezing. If you don't mind, please reach out to our support team, i'd like to see if this is something we can easily address. https://officechat.com/office-chat-contact-us

Cost Effective & Easy Solution To Keep Your Team In The Messaging Loop

By using Office Chat, we can communicate with each other freely and easily all day. This help us avoid tying up precious time on the phone - if you have a quick question, just message it to your colleague and get an answer fast!

Pros

Office Chat is one of the easiest chat apps on the market. Not only is it very cost effective, but it was very easy for all our users to set up on their desktops. It also has a mobile feature which is great so you can message while you are away from your desk. I would highly recommend it!

Cons

Nothing- I don't have any negatives with using Office Chat!

Response from MangoApps

Replied April 2019

Diana from WellBeingMD, Ltd

Office Chat- Easy and Reliable

It's been great. Installs easily on my iPad, cell phone and computer. Never crashes. Has cute Emoji/Gif options. Sharing files is the best part!

Pros

I enjoy the ease of using Office Chat. I love how quick and uneventful it is to share files amongst coworkers.

Cons

Sometimes I will get a notification of an unread message and it is hard to find which one that is (in self-destruct mode).

Response from MangoApps

Replied March 2020

Diana, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and are glad to see that Office Chat fits well into your workflow. We appreciate having you as a customer- thank you again!

Sean from Primary Care and Hope Clinic

Healthcare user

We initially purchased OfficeChat as a communication tool for our providers and their nurse. They thought it was so helpful that we continued to add users until we decided it was best just to create an account for everyone.

Pros

Office chat is easy to use and set up. I like the ability to do video chat and send files.

Cons

I wish groups were easier to manage, so we could set up a few common groups, rather than every multiple chat creating a group. I also wish it were easier to deploy so it would be on every machine regardless of who logs in.

Response from MangoApps

Replied April 2019

Sean, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that Office Chat fits well into your work flow. Thank you again!

Lisa from Dean's Jewelry

Great communication option for busy businesses.

Pros

We are able to talk to our other location without having to pick up the phone every time. We can send a message and they can respond when they are not busy. You can set up many users and we find it very useful. We use it everyday and a lot. It is so easy to set up and use.

Cons

Not being able to use it when the internet is down! LOL

Response from MangoApps

Replied April 2019

Lisa, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that Office Chat fits well into your work flow. Thank you again!

David from XIV Productions

Perfect Solution For Our Needs!

Easy to setup, quick communication, and simple file sharing

Pros

The software was easy to setup on both client workstations and on the server. The integration with Exchange also went smooth! Starting conversations and sending small files over chat saves us a ton of walking around time to the various departments or having to send needless emails. Love the product!

Cons

Occasionally we won't get a notification for a chat we received but that's not too often and it's usually isolated only to the mobile app version.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

David, thank you for taking the time to review OfficeChat! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback along. Cheers!

June from TelePro Solutions

feedback

i can cummunicate with everyone either individually or altogether through writing and the same for them with their responses to me . I am just missing the pieve of an audio conference with them

Pros

I can communicate with everyone that is working

Cons

I can not have an audio conference with them. I have to call them all on their phones and conference them in

Response from MangoApps

Replied April 2019

June, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that Office Chat fits well into your work flow. I will pass along your feedback. Thank you again!

Ralph from IV Auto, Inc.

Geat App!

It's been a great experience using the app.

Pros

The app is very reliable and offers great futures.

Cons

The only thing I wish it had is to change your status example - away, out to lunch, busy, do not disturb and etc... and let the user know when you are away when they send you a message.

Response from MangoApps

Replied March 2019

Ralph, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that Office Chat fits well into your work flow. I will be sure to pass along the feedback regarding status options. Thank you again!

Brian from Premier Wireless INC

Industry: Wireless

Overall Quality Messenger

Pros

I like the ease of use and customization of office chat. The ability to create groups is something I use daily.

Cons

I often times do not get notifications while on mobile. They are also delayed in most cases. The ability to customize the notifications sound to something with more audio would improve Office Chat

Response from MangoApps

Replied April 2019

Brian, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that Office Chat fits well into your work flow. Thank you again!

Trisha from Exceed Technologies

Office Chat is a great place to keep the office informed quickly and efficiently.

It is quick, easy, and fun to use.

Pros

It just works. Great functionality. It's very convenient for getting information to and from employees even if they're out at various job sites.

Cons

The only negative experience I've had with Office Chat is that some media is not able to be copied and pasted into the chat, but that could be operational error as well.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Office Chat Trisha! It is a pleasure to have you as a customer, and i'm glad that your business can benefit from our tool. If you still happen to have issues with pasting media into chat, please feel free to contact us to see if there is any resolution we can provide. Thank You!

Esra from P&B Inc.

Industry: Textiles

Easy to use Instant Massage Tool

Pros

This software enables communication in the office in both private and group messaging.

Cons

Sometimes we would need to reinstall it when it stops working on a specific PC.

Response from MangoApps

Replied March 2019

Esra, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that Office Chat fits well into your work flow. I will be sure to pass along your feedback regarding the need to reinstall the app. If this issue persists, please contact us so we can pinpoint and address the issue. Thank you again!

Linda from Real Estate

Never have had a problem and is an easy way to communicate with co-workers

Easy and friendly way to communicate with my co-workers

Pros

Customer friendly and easy to use, find it friendly and interesting. Glad my company has selected office chat

Cons

can't think of anything that I find to dislike about this way of communicating - easy to use and I use it daily to communicate with co-workers

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Linda, thank you for taking the time to review OfficeChat! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I'm glad to hear that is has been easy to use and without issues. Cheers!

Timothy from Phillips Office Solutions

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

I am a team leader of 10 technicians. We use it to stay in touch, as well as with our dispatchers.

The ability to stay in communication with the techs and dispatch, simply.

Pros

I like several things about Office Chat. I like how you can customize your icon with a picture. Also, how you can create groups as needed.

Cons

Having to log in almost every time. Also, having several conversations open and being unable to delete them.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Timothy, thank you for taking the time to review OfficeChat! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback along. Cheers!

Hilary from payserv zimbabwe

Office Chat

Its more interesting to use this software for office communication, Saves time, it has better features than emails too. Love it.

Pros

great in the office communication application allows quick send and receive takes huge files as well reduces the formality in emails for office chats that are social and business ease of use presence of video and audio calls

Cons

still learning about the application. So far it beats many.

Response from MangoApps

Replied March 2020

Hilary, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and are glad to see that Office Chat fits well into your workflow. Thank you again!

Jeanie from Cecil A. Ross Investment & Insurance Group

Easy to use and really makes communicating in the office WAY easier!

Easy to use and frees up a lot of time that we used to waste having to walk messages to people's offices. Quick and easy to use and even pretty fun with emojis and gifs.

Pros

I like that in our office we can easily send messages to the whole office or just one employee, without having to get up and walk to the office or bother anyone while they are working. We can all easily send messages and even cute gifs and emoji for phone messages and reminder notes. We can send messages about clients waiting for appointments when the person's line is busy and we can't call them to let them know. It's a great program to use and easy to learn in minutes.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Jeanie, thank you for your review of Office Chat! We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a customer. Cheers!

Patricia from Advanced Insurance Planning

Easy and Fun to use

Pros

Cons

There is not really anything I have experienced that I did not like about office chat. If I had to choose something I like the least about it I would have to say that when I'm typing something and a message box pops up whatever I'm typing starts being typed into the message box.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Patricia, thank you for taking the time to review OfficeChat! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback along. Cheers!

Shalinie from ICON Architecture

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Office chat creates a smooth and efficient platform for communication with teams and individuals.

I am able to quickly ask questions and look back at an old conversation. I am also able to share the same information with an entire group immediately.

Pros

I like that the alerts pop up instantaneously - you don't have to have office chat open for someone to send you a message. It is always running in the background.

Cons

I do not like that you cannot delete the previous chats because you are not the "administrator". However, it does keep the conversation work-related and doesn't lead to being off-topic and inappropriate. I don't like that you can't select and delete previous conversations, even if they are 6 months old.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Shalinie, thank you for your review and feedback! I hope that Office Chat continues to be a party of your daily workflow, making communication easier for your business.

Bruce from Myron Corp

Very useful, easy to implement tool

it provides quick communication between team members & offices (various teams are using this).

Pros

Ease of use, & speed to implementation. Very reasonable cost. The only software we found for chat that was inexpensive, easy to set up and use, & had no compatibility issues.

Cons

it's not as 'trackable' or auditable as email. From a data protection standpoint, & also for legal forensics, it would be nice to have a permanent archive that is easy to access for admins. I don't this that Office Chat offers this.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Bruce, thank you for taking the time to review OfficeChat! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback along, however I suggest you reach out- we'd love to chat about your use cases to help you achieve the level of track-ability and audit access if possible.

Christine from Hayden Optometric

Great app for the business!

Easy. Cheap.

Pros

It’s so easy to use. Shows up on all my devices.

Cons

It logs me out of the app on my phone constantly so I miss notifications.

Response from MangoApps

Replied March 2019

Christine, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that Office Chat fits well into your work flow. I will be sure to pass along your feedback regarding the mobile logout issue- if this issue persists please be sure to reach out to us to open a support case. Thank you again!

Quick and easy way to reach co-workers

Pros

It is so easy to use, and can be installed on a smart phone -- making it really easy and quick to reach co-workers, no matter where they are, without having to share or store personal cell phone numbers.

Cons

There aren't a lot of extra features and I get signed out by mistake fairly regularly (phone only).

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review! We love to hear from our customers, and i'd urge you to reach out to us and let us know what features you wish we'd add! Also i'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the app staying signed in, please contact our support and we'll find the culprit. Thank you again!

Jennifer from Advanced Insurance Planning

Pros

Able to message co workers in our other offices. They now have the emojis and gif functionality which is awesome when you want to have fun messages with your co workers. Also love read receipt function when you need to know if others have read the important messages.

Cons

If you are busy working and a message box pops up, you will start typing in the box instead of where you were working. Very annoying.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to review OfficeChat! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback along. Cheers!