What are Reactiv SUITE users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Reactiv SUITE software through verified user reviews

• icon"Product ease of use and so many useful features."
  • icon"Easy to use, great for meetings, sharing , collaboration."
  • icon"The ability to just add documents and material to your shared workspace is amazing. It works like a true digital whiteboard and you can add videos, documents etc."
  • icon"Little tricky to get the software licensed inside our network."
  • icon"Non touch screen controls are difficult. Sometimes the task bar hovers and re-appears, becomes distractring."
  • icon"Not because employees don't like the product but more so because the product needs to become part of your DNA. Pre covid I didn't use Teams noe did I know what it was."

Browse all Reactiv SUITE Reviews

• Have you used Reactiv SUITE and would like to share your experience with others?

Scott

My Expierence

Overall very good. Helped turned some prospects into customers.

Pros

An interesting tool that allows you to jump around in presentations easily. More dynamic than PP.

Cons

Took a while to get going. Really need a Whiteboard to get the full value.

Response from Vizetto

Thanks for your feedback. We realized that Reactiv SUITE takes some practice and time to really get comfortable with. We definitely are making it easier and easier to use with every build and introducing a lot more self-serve videos and tutorials to support.

Gregory

With Reactiv Suite you'll look forward to presenting more than ever, it will be fun, & productive!

Reactiv Suite is allowing me to Think Outside The Box in new ways, allowing me to spark the interest of my clients who were thinking of doing Computer Hardware, Software, Phone, or Tablet Tutoring with me. It's also allowing me to do a killer presentation to new clients I'm want to bring on for Computer Protection, Computer Backup, & support, demonstrating how I can be their IT Department no matter where they are.

Pros

I like the careful thought that has gone into every aspect of the product, whenever I have a question, I get a prompt and full answer. It's one thing to build a great product like this, but to support the users properly is another, this is where many companies of this type fail. Vizetto's Reactive support is wonderful!

Cons

I have not found any Cons to Reactiv Suite, it's easy to use, powerful, constantly improving.

Reasons for choosing Reactiv SUITE

It does everything I need to do to meet, present, brainstorm & more.

Reasons for switching to Reactiv SUITE

There had to be a better way to present, and Reactiv is the real answer!

Response from Vizetto

Thanks for the kind words! It has definitely been a challenge to fine tune and get it right. Appreciate your continued support as well.

Not Easy

Pros

Innovative approach and great interface. Workflow is the best reason to use it.

Cons

Whiteboards that can work with it are very few and too expensive

Still too beta

Response from Vizetto

Thanks for the feedback. The software works well on laptops as well. Have you had a chance to try it? We have been in beta for a while and did solve a lot of issues. Have you upgraded to the latest version? If you let me know what types of problems you are facing, the team will be more than happy to resolve. Appreciate your feedback as we need that to enhance the product. Thanks!

Tom

Ricoh US Sales use

Very positive. The team is also very responsive to adding to the product to better meet needs.

Pros

The solution is easy to use and allows for the ingestion of any content from and location or device. The ability to create executive presence in the meeting is key to creating engaging and memorable sessions.

Cons

The ability to external\remote participants to add content and\or marking up content

Reasons for switching to Reactiv SUITE

Greater flexibility to a workflow that in conducive to creating engaging and memorable meetings.

Response from Vizetto

Thanks for your support and feedback Tom. Yes, these features are part of the roadmap and we are moving in that direction. Our primary objective has been to teach and train customers on how to host better meetings so they can guide and be in control when other users are also contributing.

Albert

This is the way all presentations should be.

Overall I really recommend this solution to anyone who has to collaborate, share content, present material to either team members or clients. All of the presentations we have done so far, the comments we heard was "Wow your presentations are amazing"

Pros

Reactive Suite makes my meeting different for any other team meeting. The fact that I can just simply drag any file up to the presentation screen and annotate and scribble information that speaks about the content. It's ease of use makes it a breeze to learn quickly and get you presenting like a pro. The other feature I really enjoy is being able to use other monitors or projectors. The solution allows me to throw other images to a existing projector or monitor just by swiping the image on the screen, very cool.

Cons

The only feature I would like to see added in this solution would be in the scribble area. I would like to see a handwriting to text converter.

Gianluca

Good but not enough

Sometimes we had to reboot the application, fortunally the user support responded fastly to help us

Pros

Backgrounds, users can add very fastly multimedia contents for the Incoming meeting

Cons

The software is not very fast, sometimes we have to reboot the application

For the better price

Response from Vizetto

Hi. Thanks for the feedback. I would like to debug some of the issues you are facing and help you resolve. Are you running the latest version? We did fix a number of stability and performance issues through our beta over the last year. Would love to see if all your issues are resolved. Please reach out and let me know.

Jeff

Reactiv for Higher Ed

Pros

Reactiv allows our faculty to think outside their normal presentation modality and utilize a digital workspace to add efficiency to their course schedule.

Cons

We are a Google campus, so having the ability to log into Google Drive for content would be a huge help.

Response from Vizetto

We do have direct integration into Google on the roadmap. Today we have OneDrive integration built in. But you can use the Google Drive connector and sync that way. Please let me know if you need any help with this at all or to discuss options.

Shelby

Game changer software

I am very impressed with this software suite. It has made my on line facilitation years ahead of any other of my competitors. My clients have fantastic comments each time they work with me when I use Reactive Suites.

Pros

Product ease of use and so many useful features. Amazing!

Cons

I have not had the chance to take advantage of all the features.

Reasons for choosing Reactiv SUITE

It's the best platform I could find by far.

Response from Vizetto

Thank you for your comment. Please feel free to reach out anytime and customer success support or tech support if you need additional training.

Nice product

Pros

I like infinite canvas and multiple content sharing from any devices. No manual required for regular users.

Cons

Need specific and compatible PC to run properly.

Response from Vizetto

Thank you for your review. We realize that Reactiv needed an above average PC in the past. I just wanted to let you know that we have been focused on optimizing for mainstream PCs and the latest version is much faster and more responsive. Have you had a chance to look at the latest R1.9? Also please take a look at our next release, R1.10 which will offer significant performance improvements as well.

Excellent

Pros

this software really helps me to create content on social media and the results are amazing

Cons

I really like stages and scrible because I can easily explain each material

Response from Vizetto

Thank you for your support. Please feel free to reach out if you need any additional help or support.

Charles

Testing for possible use

Good experience. Although I never received an answer to a question I submitted about pricing.

Pros

The ability to set up the presentation before the meeting and have programs, videos and web content ready to use during the presentation. Rather than hunting for them during

Cons

The ability to resize the content in the presentation section was difficult to use. An update was pushed and it seemed to work much better but I only had a day to use it before the trial was up.

Response from Vizetto

Thank you for your feedback! Yes, we did make some major improvements to help customers with mouse interactions. I would love to extend your trial. I apologize if we missed your request in the past. The team has been growing now that the product is fully launched. The latest version incorporates a BUY NOW for in-app purchase. It is $30/month or $300 for the year. Please email me and I will be more than happy to help answer questions and extend your trial so you can make sure it works for you.

Dale

Was Great, has lost its luster

Two years ago this got us in the door with customers. Great functionality and the ease of use was superb. Not anymore. If the cost was sub$100 per customer, maybe, but the current costs are too expensive.

Pros

Ease of use, integrates well with flat panel displays

Cons

Everything about the move away from the one-time licenses to the pay per monthly model. Cost is not reflected in the value. A modest yearly or multi-year fee would have been acceptable. But the current 2021 cost is so inflated it begs me to look for other options.

Response from Vizetto

Hi. Thanks for your feedback. Just wanted to let you know that we have solutions that start at $30/month now. We have some flexible pricing options now as well. Please let me know if you are interested in discussing.

Joe

Industry: Executive Office

More than pleased

It has helped me in promoting the IFPD's at Ricoh

Pros

The flexibility of finding and displaying my information

Cons

None that come to mind at the moment the product is easy to set up and we get great support from Av

Response from Vizetto

Thanks Joe. Appreciate the feedback. As always feel free to reach out and we are more than happy to support and train.

Thomas

The best video conference presentation solution that works with any video conference platform!

Overall experience is great as it makes me standout 500% compare to others when I present in remote and hybrid meeting!

Pros

The intuitive graphical way of manipulating contents, camera inputs, wireless casting devices.

Cons

Currently only works on Windows, would be nice to have a MAC version.

Reasons for switching to Reactiv SUITE

People find it way more memorable and entertaining.

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Changed the way of how I work

Pros

It changes the way of how I engage with my materials and audience, from meeting preparations to presentations and follow ups. As I am able to pull up any types of document in an organized way, meeting discussions now flow organically. With the help of saved annotated files, everything discussed is captured and I am able to action effectively after meetings.

Cons

It could sometimes be laggy because of the size of files / computer capacity/ bandwidth. But since there's constant updates, I could experience the improvement every time a new version is released.

Response from Vizetto

Thanks for the feedback. Optimization is a top priority and we are definitely improving with every release. I am glad that you are able to see the differences.

Antoine

Reactiv has a bright future.

Pros

Reactiv is a full-featured collaboration application. Reactiv makes it easy to organize and present with little setup.

Cons

Reactiv needs video conferencing capability that can connect with third-party apps like teams and zoom. This would make presenting seamlessly for the presenter and audience.

Response from Vizetto

Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate your support. We are definitely moving in that direction and that is part of the roadmap. Our primary goal has been to make sure that users can navigate and host great meetings before we integrate more features. But that is coming!

Perry

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Senior mgmnt review

We are currently in the process of integrating the product into our day to day business applications. Work in progress.

Pros

Reactiv suite creates a "wow" factor that's missing in Zoom calls and board meetings. it also digitizes the flip chart for interactive discussions and captures the info for reference.

Cons

At this point adoption is the biggest challenge. Not because employees don't like the product but more so because the product needs to become part of your DNA. Pre covid I didn't use Teams noe did I know what it was. Now Teams is my core product for communicating with my employees and everytime I log in Teams automatically pops up on my screen and is ready to use. RS needs to become a software app that auto loads and integrates into your regular business applications.

Response from Vizetto

Thanks for the feedback. I agree and understand. We are happy that you see Reactiv SUITE as part of your daily meeting flow and we can add this capability soon so the software is always ready to help you present when you need it.

rino

very usefull

nope

Pros

sharing screen most likely enjoy it while meeting room ,make meeting room alive when i use reactiv software

very useful

Aravind

User friendly

Pros

To bring in all the files and folder that will be used or showcased in the meeting To bring in additional video inputs Wireless screen sharing

Cons

System requirement for installing this particular software is high Using this software in existing environment makes the system slow and which leads to degradation in ease of use

Response from Vizetto

Thanks for the feedback. We are always improving on the performance and optimizing. Reactiv SUITE is like a video game in the sense all documents can be moved and arranged graphically. We leverage D3D and other technologies that are optimized with dedicated GPU. But we definitely will keep making improvements to lower the system requirements.

Matthew

Powerful, Flexible, Creativity enabled Solution

Pros

The ease in which multiple file formats, objects, video's, can all be assembled, manipulated, annotated and saved in original file formats. The ability to write notes, maintain audience engagement with floating video windows. Features that promote group contributions all on the fly.

Cons

Waiting for MAC compatibility which I believe is out soon

Dana

Industry: Civil Engineering

Great way to adapt to virtual working, makes team building and collaboration fun

Pros

Easy to use, great for meetings, sharing , collaboration

Cons

as of yet no cons once you are familiar with the software it is very user friendly

Sleek presentation software

Pros

Ease of use, Looks & feels absolutely fantastic

Cons

No option provided to include GIFs, difficult to control video seetings

Response from Vizetto

Hi. Would like to help resolve some of the issues you are seeing. We do support GIFs, are you seeing a problem? Also what video playback issues are you seeing? Would like to help resolve.

Gianpaul

Great product and great team!

Great!

Pros

Found it great to understand as someone was presenting.

Cons

Might take a little getting used to in the beginning.

Reactiv SUITE