All Insightrix Communities Reviews

1-13 of 13 Reviews

Sort by

Reviews are by default sorted by Recommended to software buyers, driven by our proprietary algorithm reflecting the depth and quality of the review, recency of experience, and other factors. As a neutral reviews platform, the star rating of the review is not considered in the "Recommended" ranking, and there is currently no voting mechanism that would allow site visitors to influence the ranking.
User Profile

Thomas

Verified reviewer

Used weekly for more than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra
This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed November 2017

A really great experience

PROS

Very easy to understand how to fill out the questionnaire. Not much writing most is multiple choice. Questions hit exactly the point.

CONS

Not much to say about cons, never had a problem or a crash. some times the pages are pretty long but that's not really a problem for me.

Daniel

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Used less than 6 months

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed November 2019

Better than an In Person Focus Group

Our overall experience was better than expected. I was worried that we would have trouble understanding how to set up the discussions. We were walked through the first day with the sales rep. and given a short how to video. We declined the second day walk through because it was pretty easy to understand. The reporting was great. We just exported all of the discussions, as well as the word cloud and we were ready for our marketing meeting.

PROS

We ran a 3 day Qualitative Research project through the platform. We also used their survey builder to qualify people for the qual study. Day 1: We began the project on Thursday night with 10 people who were planning to go out on Friday night and book a table with bottle service at a club. We had the members use the app to book their table and bottle on the Thursday. After booking the table they were asked to describe the experience on the application and the things they liked or didn't like with the application and the ease of use. Day 2: We asked the users to explain the experience when they go to the club and the service they received getting their table and bottle service. This day was better than expected. The bookings were seamless and the users experienced a better than booking at the door experience. They felt like they were getting VIP service. We also asked them to take a video diary of when they got to the table and upload a few photos from their night. Day 3: The reflection of the overall experience. We asked our users to explain the end-to-end experience. The feedback was very insightful. Users said that they would definitely use the app the next time they went to a club and that they felt that their was a definite value add to an already premium service.

CONS

The only thing that I didn't like about the software was that their was no Google sign-in. Users had to do an email verification. This was to ensure users were real etc, and get their profile details such as age, location, jobs, income level etc.

Debbie

Used less than 2 years

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed August 2017

general user friendly

PROS

I find that once I have signed in it is easy to maneuver through the system without a lot of frustration.

CONS

I am mostly frustrated only with the logging in, if you make an error on the logging in I wish it would tell you whether l User name or password is the error

Kaitlyn

Insurance

Used weekly for more than 2 years

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed September 2017

Created a fully customized software to meet our company's needs.

Having the ability to receive customer's feedback on our products and services through surveys and discussion groups in a timely manner. Our panel helps our company continue to be customer focused

PROS

The ability to customize the software to match our company's brand. Insightrix provides excellent customer service when questions or issues arise.

CONS

Not having the ability to program surveys in the software that could be published outside the platform (directly to panelist's email address).

Kevin

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed November 2017

Very Easy To Use

Again, the variable pieces allows us to be able to use different types of media when asking questions, thus allowing the user to provide better information on the topic.

PROS

The variable structures that are put in place for surveys. You can use video, pictures, or written pieces to support the viewer to provide better information to the surveyor.

CONS

Sometimes it does not allow a user to proceed to the next page. It will be unable to read the answers and we need to restart the page. The nice thing about this is that you can continue from where you left off when the survey quit.

Rob

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed November 2017

Have not had a need to contact Customer Report - overall have found all areas very user friend

PROS

Ease of use and the ability to navigate within the program quickly. Every area within the program is one click, you do not have to drill down through a number of modules to get to where you want to be.

CONS

I have not encountered any problems or concerns with accessing or using the is program. My only concern, to date, is completing this survey, as I have no concerns, it was difficult to surpass the requested number of characters required for this section

User Profile

Vickey

Verified reviewer

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed November 2017

software is simple and easy to use

there is compensation for using it and the surveys are interesting to me.

PROS

the software is easy to use and the surveys are not too long. Questions are well worded. You are well compensated for using it.

CONS

Sometimes you get started and then find out you don't fit the survey requirements. I wish they only sent surveys that you qualify for.

Greg

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed December 2017

Insightrix continues to adapt and improve the survey experience. They are reliable and honest

PROS

Easy to use with mobile hardware and very easy to see what you have entered in context. The fields are quite legible and the fonts are easy to read

CONS

Video clips can be hard to view in some surveys but this has gotten better recently which repaired the one frustrating factor I experienced.

Dan

Used weekly for less than 12 months

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed November 2017

software is user friendly

PROS

The length of the surveys are good and the software is very user friendly I had no issues. The refresh feature is good.

CONS

The only problem or issue I have had is sometimes trying to log in. Other than that I have no other issues.

Jenna

Farming, 10,000+ employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed August 2017

Excellent! Super easy to use and mobile compatible.

There are cash rewards from the survey company for compeletion of surveys. That is the incentive to use it.

PROS

The ease of use. I do surveys for other companies and their software gives me way more headaches. The refresh pages always work which is also nice. Don't have to start over from scratch.

CONS

There are no major cons. Sometimes it takes awhile for the page to load but that likely has more to do with my internet speed then the software.

Jessie

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed August 2017

I've never had any problems using this. Therefore I have never needed any customer support.

PROS

The ease of use. This makes it enjoyable to use. I never have any errors when using this so there's no frustration.

CONS

I can't think of anything I don't like. I would be unhappy if it froze or locked up but it's never happened to me.

Danny

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed December 2017

Survey Participant

PROS

-Visually attractive -Ease of navigation -Concise and well written surveys -Can contain video and audio

CONS

-If you don't respond within first couple of hours, survey is usually filled -10% of time do not quality for survey

Dylan

Banking, 201-500 employees

Used less than 6 months

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed September 2018

Thank you - this was a great experience!

Great project and product - Cheers! Dylan

PROS

- Data was gathered quickly - Good value for the project - Customer service was spectacular - Relatively easy to use and looks clean and professional

CONS

Everything was great - the only constructive feedback I have is that the "back-end/client-side" is not super intuitive... However, the user side is clean, functional and has great features!

Showing 1 - 13 of 13 Reviews