• Pros

• "Easy to learn and use, great customer service."

• "I love the one stop access to all of our info. Calendar, Customer Info, Scheduling, Production and Company Cam Integration is awesome! "

• "A lot of features. Took a bit to train non-technical users but once trained, they did just fine. The solution always worked all the time. I had no technical or functional issues."

• Cons

• "There are some minor printing/viewing features that are clunky, but there are usually workarounds. "

• "Mobile solution is pretty weak but the web based solution had everything we needed so we used a tablet in the field and it worked great."

• "I have not found a con so far. I have been very happy with my experience from the customer services to product."

Browse Contractors Cloud Reviews

Dominic from Moreton Bay Technology

I like the ability to customize almost everything including the workflow

accessible around the world

Pros

The jetstreams are sometimes a bit much when you are involved with several jobs. It is difficult to find the appropriate notes that we need through the system.

Cons

It helps track my customers , job sites, and the workflow of our files. It has made the employees more efficient in their day to day activities.

Lisa from ICON Roofing & Construction, LLC

Not the most user friendly

The customer service was not great. The training was inadequate. The price was too high after seeing how difficult it was to use. Other than some great features, that other CRMs either dont offer or make you pay more to use, it was clunky and inefficient. Im sorry, but I would not recommend this product to someone. I did give it a 3 just because it wasnt exorbitantly overpriced and it didnt have any bugs per se.

Pros

It has some great features that I have not found on other roofing software, like a customer portal and integration with some great companies, EagleView, ABC and CompanyCam.

Cons

Contractors Cloud is not laid out well. Its confusing and not easy to use at all. It didnt flow well and although it had some good features like a whiteboard or the messaging aspects, they were not set up well, so we never used them. And, for the pretty high cost per user, you were paying for all the bells and whistles, so it seemed expensive if you were not using this software to its maximum capacity. I researched at least 10 different CRMs and tried 3 of them. This one was being used by a friend in the same industry, who told me to try it, but it was far from ideal and I really wanted to like it. I used it for a good 6 months, but never had it set up to work smoothly and be truly beneficial for our company.

Rachelle from Trinity Construction Services

Best Contractor Software on the Market

Pros

Contractors Cloud is the perfect combination of easy to use and all the bells and whistles. I found through experience that other software platforms are missing a user friendly platform or they did not have all the detailed steps available to keep track of our customers through our entire process. Contractors Cloud is easy to use and allows us to customize it to fit our specific needs. We track our projects from lead generation through production to final invoicing, including a P&L for each project. The software has helped organize, analyze and grow our business.

Dmitry from Storm Group

Average software but expensive, doesn't support QB online

Contractors cloud can get very expensive: basic user rate starts with the high rate per user for additional features like pictures uploads and estimating or workflow features. While only 3-4 people might be using the additional feature all users are billed: for example: if you have 3 estimators but 12 users, you will pay a lot per month to have to estimate part turn on.

Pros

Easy to understand and use

Cons

Pricing. Very hard to download from CC to your devices: to download pictures ( very common in roofing business) you will have to download each picture one by one. No easy options to export pictures. If your card doesn't go through, you lose access to the software right the way.

Jeff from Pro356 Contracting

Very positive experience with Contractor's Cloud.

I have been using this system for 3 years now. Tried a few before this and researched dozens more. Contractor's Cloud was the most user friendly and feature rich solution available.

Cons

We have been using Contractors Cloud for a few years now and it has streamlines our workflow process

Pros

I like the ability to customize almost everything including the workflow. We were able to make it fit to our process, not have to change our process to fit the system.

Mike from Red Rocks Exteriors

Contractor's Cloud is the King of Construction Management for both Customer and Production Management

Junk In - Junk Out, you must dedicate yourself to using the software and avoid trying to reinvent some combination of your way and their way. These guys got it right and you just need to commit to it and grow. The level of detail and their dedication to making the software better when it is already the best is astounding.

Pros

Scalability, Flexibilty and it works great on either iOS or Andoid platforms. After trying several of the so called top software programs, Contractor's Cloud blows the competition out of the water.

Cons

After using Contractor's Cloud for over a year, I've yet to find any cons. This platform is the Lamborghini of its kind.

Alma from Allied Construction

Overall easy to use

This software is easy to use and learn. Contractor cloud is constantly improving functionalities to accommodate the clients needs within the software. Customer service is quick and very helpful in troubleshooting and area I am not familiar with in cloud.

Pros

Easy to learn and use, great customer service.

Cons

Would like to see more statistical reports, price.

CRISSY from AHLERS ROOFING AND CONSTRUCTION, LLC.

Pleased with Contractor's Cloud.

our account manager, has been really helpful and is always available to answer questions and walk us through the steps to customize CC to our business needs.

Pros

We have found Contractor's Cloud to be a helpful resource for our business. As a rapidly growing small business we were glad to find Contractor's Cloud. Contractor's Cloud has consolidated our accounts with helpful features that we hadn't thought about but we're glad we have them. Communication with our sales team has become easier. Tracking our project status's (payments, expenses, and completion) has become more efficient and manageable leaving time to manage other aspects of our business.

Cons

We would like for their to be less clicks/windows when adding things like expenses and work orders. We would like to be able to add all of the info in one window rather than clicking through window after window to add information that we feel could be added to one.

Dale from Todt Rooding & Construction

Incredible utility for entire company

Pros

Being able to have all functions of our construction business managed in a single software application has proven invaluable. Contractor's Cloud is do flexible, we believe any company could tailor it to their needs. For ours, it has everything we need and so much more that we look forward to implementing as we grow. The ability to have input on design features and bugs is very valuable to us as well.

Stefanie from Compassion Construction

A little odd getting out of the gate, but once the honeymoon period was over, all is well!

Pros

Cons

It incredibly difficult for my team in the field to use from the mobi platform. They aren't able to upload from the field and accessing information from the mobi platform is difficult. If they utilize the web based platform on their tablets, it's easier, but I feel that their should be better access and control from the mobile phone version.

Olivia from K08 Sounds

Good for Construction Coordination

Pros

I used this briefly at my previous job as a contractor partner administrator. It's great for managing a construction crew and keeping all of the notes updated. It definitely helped with organization and production overall

Cons

The mobile app could use some TLC. It is not as advanced as the computer version. Some features are still pretty old school and not up to date.

November 2013

Matt from Appelhanz Roofing

November 2013

Best Flexibility and Functionality

Pros

We have been using Contractor's Cloud for a year now, and we're not sure how we ever got by for 33 years before it. To have all of our information in one place and just a click away is truly amazing. We chose CC because of its complete flexibility to adapt to the way we do business rather than the way the software has us do business. If ever an issue arises, not only can we get hold of our account representative immediately, but the issue is resolved that same day. To know that our suggestions can and have been implemented into the system is worth its weight in gold. Contractor's Cloud will be a pivotal point in the growth of our company.

Cons

Sometimes, we are at the mercy of a slow internet connection in the field. Other than that, it runs nearly seamlessly.

Eric from Kurber Constriction LLC

October 2013

We are a full service general contractor and have been using Contractor's Cloud for just under a year. Before implementing CC, we used a combination of spreadsheets, Quickbooks, Word docs, etc. We now use CC with full Quickbooks integration. We are able to keep all documents, pricing, and contact info in one place with no double entry - all while having access to all of it anywhere we have Internet access. Having never used a formal customer management/estimating software before, there was a bit of a learning curve to start but the guys at Contractor's Cloud are always a phone call, email, or web meeting away, and are quick to respond. There are also many "helps" within CC as you are using it. The workflow feature has increased productivity and helped us give a better customer experience by streamlining communication between office and production staff. The customer portal has also been a big hit with customers, enabling them to see billing and scheduling in real time as you make updates in the system. Bottom line - CC is a solid system, it is very powerful, and the more info you put into it, the more it can do for you .

November 2015

Tara from Opal Enterprises, Inc

November 2015

We couldn't work like we do with Contractor's Cloud

Pros

This software is so customizable to our needs. The Contractor's Cloud team has never been anything but AMAZING to me and my team! Contractor's Cloud as just the right amount of weight to marketing, before, during and after the project. BUT we absolutely love the the production functionalities this software provides to us. We have been using CC for 3 years now and see it as a viable part of our remodeling business. We checked out many software options before choosing Contractor's Cloud!

Cons

I don't have any "least likes" when I tell Contractor's Could I have a need, I am listened to an accommodated as best as I can! Ido wish I could find duplicates in our system a little bit better because my front office girl keeps entering the same customer numerous times. :0

Vitaliy from Torch Group

Contractor's Cloud is a Great Program

Pros

Contractor's Cloud was very easy to use especially for some of our employees who had a hard time learning new programs. It is very user friendly.

Cons

I can't think of too many things that I didn't like about this program. When your working with a lot of data and information, it was a little slow and with future updates, they could make it a little faster.

October 2013

Carlos from Mr. Roofing, Inc.

October 2013

We are Mr. Roofing, Inc. in the San Francisco Bay Area. We have been using Contractor's Cloud for a year and seven months and are happy with our selection. Before Contractor's Cloud, we were using a different project management software that we loved. Unfortunately, that provider stopped updating or improving their offering, and we were faced with old hardware and outdated software. We began our search for an alternative with the idea that we did not want to revert or take a step back from what we were used to. Out of about seven different services that we looked at, Contractor's Cloud was the best solution. Contractor's Cloud is the best value for the cost, the customization, and ease of use. We did not miss a beat in changing systems. The support has been exceptional. Ideas we would like to see are considered and implemented. The integration is helpful. We were able to keep the best of what we had previously - with the addition of better functionality and additional implementation.

Shawn from Homestead Roofing

Great software for roofing companies!

Pros

This CRM (Contractor's Cloud) is very adaptable to our roofing business, and gives us the ability to track and manage our workflows and interactions with customers much better than the current software that we've been using. The customer support and pricing make this software well worth any roofing company looking into seriously.

Cons

Wish it had a mobile specific application, but using it through a browser, should work on a smart phone or tablet should be okay.

Becky from Benchmark Roofing & Restoration

Affordable Functionality

We utilize the program to assist with both customer management and project management. It is convenient to have all information regarding your project in one area. All levels of the organization can access the information in real time. It has been a big help in getting our projects organized and streamlined.

Pros

The search functionality is fantastic. I like the CRM features as well and the project management is robust.

Cons

Not very mobile friendly. Would like an easier way to set privacy on files uploaded to the files.

David from Treadlite Roofing

October 2013

Contractor's Cloud is a must for any roofing company. I am a Production Manager, and this software has become the backbone of our company. I order all jobs through the software. With a push of a button, my supplier has the work order and the sales rep has a notification sent to his phone. This software also syncs with your Gmail accounts, which means all appointments and job start dates are automatically added to all employee's calendars (no more phone calls wondering when a job starts). It also syncs with QuickBooks and makes account receivables from our suppliers a breeze. This is a great product that I only see getting better with time, and their customer service is top notch. Their representative took the time to train myself, our receptionist, and one on one training with each of our salesmen. I highly recommend this product to any roofing company.

Dave from Arrow Roofing

October 2013

Contractor's Cloud has become the backbone of our daily operations. It's used all day long every day by our entire staff. From the first call we receive all the way through the sales process, ordering, production, expenses, invoicing, and final job closeout, everything concerning the customer and the job runs through Contractor's Cloud. Long gone are the days of figuring out whose office the hard file is in. Multiple people can have access to the same customer's file at the same time. And with the advent of the mobile platform, it has truly become a mobile office suite that has become not only invaluable but is also our singular operating procedure. We even coined a phrase, "If it isn't in the Cloud, then it didn't happen."

Heather from Principles building and remodeling

Pros

Contractor's Cloud is super easy to use. Love that it makes my invoices for me that I can email to the client right from Contractor's Cloud.

Cons

I don't really care for the calendar part. I have everyone using a outlook calendar. Wish Contractor's Cloud calendar was a little bit more user friendly.

May 2015

Kristen from Michigan Asphalt

May 2015

Has improved the flow of our business tremendously!

Pros

The ease of use, very user friendly, allows for an excellent flow of information which translates to good communication between staff and customers. The work flow is the #1 reason we chose this product

Cons

We self perform most of our company's work and I do think that it is set up more so for companies who use vendors and contractors.

September 2016

Stephen from Viewridge Painting

Industry: Architecture & Planning

September 2016

Help wihen you need it!

Pros

High contingency projects require more than just a clipboard and a cellphone. Contractors Cloud is a fantastic solution to managing the my business needs. End-to-end surveillance and support makes it easy to use, easier to track, and I can quickly communicate the status of any number of projects.

Cons

Sometimes hard to cater to different tasks. As each job site requires different approaches, I felt as though sometimes the software couldn't be paired down to reflect the difference in touch points.

Diamond from Housen Homecare

Just Pricey

Pros

Very user friendly

Cons

Costs too much

July 2016

Jason from Slate Professional Resources, Inc.

July 2016

Great software

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to pull data and input information.

Cons

Nothing really. Haven't had an issue as of yet other than freezes.

abby from Torch Group

Contractor's Cloud Review

Pros

The Contractor's Cloud software is very easy to use for an entire office.

Cons

I am very pleased with this software, it is very easy to use.

January 2014

Kevin from Exceptional Exteriors

January 2014

Built by Contracting Professionals - Excellent Flexibility

Pros

The understanding of a niche specific industry that the developers possess and their ability to fine-tune the software to our needs through great customer service and communication.

Cons

For the price, any drawbacks are justifiable. If I were forced to bring something up, it would be speed of larger workflows.

Sabrina from InstaFame Marketing

Great Product!

I've been using Contractor's Cloud for a little over 2 years and the ease of following the tutorials and setup is impressive!

Neha from Sun softwares

review for contractor cloud

They use cloud computing technology. It has use nowadays and is very easy to use. Have very interesting feature.