• Pros

• "Tagove supports instant chat. I haven’t found any trouble in the installation and the support was also great. I really recommend this extension to all. "

• "The best features I have seen in this software are about video conferencing. It has an instant connection feature with high quality and you can record them without any other software installation."

• "Very good for increasing sales and providing more communication channels"

• Cons

• "I am using this software from last 6 months, but I have not faced any problem to use that. I know everything is not perfect in the world so please do availability in a mobile app."

• "As far as cons is concern, we haven't seen any specific. "

• "Don't know much on this but they might need to do mobile apps. "

Browse Acquire Reviews

Mayur

Best Live Chat Software

Tagove is the trouble-free platform to install and working very well. Most of the time, I am using co-browsing, live chat, and voice calls. Actually, the best thing of Tagove is it includes and video and voice call... Its two-way video chat is predictable form where the customer and support agent can both see and hear each other. It offers outstanding co-browsing features to help out representatives support customers.

Pros

Tagove supports instant chat. I havent found any trouble in the installation and the support was also great. I really recommend this extension to all.

Cons

One missing feature of this is mobile apps. Nowadays mobile ready chat is a must, as we had talked with; they are coming up with this as well. And in 14 days free trial of their services, they only offer the basic package that just allows for live video chat, voice calls and text chat with co-browsing. Any other highly developed features Tagove has would only be made accessible with the paid Premium package.

The best video chat and co-browsing

Pros

Tagove makes everything so easy -- it's easy to set up, it's easy to use, and it's an amazingly powerful tool.

Cons

Nothing. The support is excellent, the software is sound and bug-free, and it's a great value for the price.

Gunjan from Jagat Media

Tagove A excellent collaborator

Love this tool! that really allows Smooth video chat on the browser. Very simple to use and no installations required. Will be a perfect tool for customer service, along with their other features like co browsing. suggest everyone to try it out.

Sophia

May 2016

very useful tool for business!

Tagove is the ultimate platform for businesses to provide live video chat, voice call software with Screen sharing and co browsing. It is very easy to use and I think you might want to take training to use this soft because its very user friendly software to use.

Love it!

Thanks to Tagove who made my business customer relation good. I can provide my customers better service by using Live Chat Software. I am loving its Live Video Chat, Voice call, Text chat with Screen sharing and co-browsing solution within my website. Definitely recommend to all.

Sam from Self Employed

Great customer support platform

We were looking for a customer support platform which can help us to handle all queries coming from our customers. We have tried many, but most of them are providing single platforms like just live chat. Then we move forward and checked Tagove, which is quite amazing as they offer multi-channel support - video chat, call recording, viop, co-browsing and video conferencing, Now we dont need any other software. Thanks Tagove for availing great product.

Pros

Here are some of pros - Multi-channel platform - Competitive price - Seamless customer support - Amazing people

Cons

As far as cons is concern, we haven't seen any specific.

Amarnath

A really useful tool!

We were thinking of many ways to increase our sales online and we came across this and our team loves it!! We can engage with users like never before and build great rapport. If you are looking for the next step in customer engagement, this is great!

Pros

increase customer engagement, check how users are going through your website and also to increase sales and conversation.

Cons

Have not really had a bad experience yet, depending on internet connection the video can be really good or sometimes a little pixilated.

Vienna

April 2016

Now I don't need any other software

Tagove provide everything that mostly we needed in customer support. voice chat with co browsing is perfect. We always use video conferencing with screen share so everyone can talk and give their idea. Multiple people on screen sharing within our website is one of the best feature we love.

Pros

Video conference with screen sharing is one of the best feature we love and we using voip calling as well.

Cons

Don't know much on this but they might need to do mobile apps.

Laduram from Tagove

Mahmoud from Upwork

Great Software!

Tagove is excellent easy to use software that helps us engage with our customers much more. The best part in my experience about Tagove is the customer service. Laduram, the developer, is very fast with responding and answering questions. Thanks Tagove!

Pros

Great Software Great Customer Service What else could you ask for?

Cons

Tagove is great... none so far!

Ram from Just Total Tech

May 2016

Easy to use and very helpful for customer support

Tagove is very easy to use and its very helpful for customer support. its have very good feature including co browsing and screen sharing. we always love these features.

Amrit from The Business Printers

May 2016

An amazing new product! great for sales!

Allows us to contact our customers via video and voice which is really great! helps us to make more sales and solve any issues really quickly!

Manpreet from Wells Fargo

Great for business!

Been using this for a while now, very easy and fantastic to use! Really good use to communicate with your online customers making sales and rapport is much more easier for us now. Our sales team is doing 30% more now!

Pros

Very good for increasing sales and providing more communication channels

Cons

Takes time to learn the dashboard a little.

Complete customer support

Tagove is the software where we can help our customer through co browsing and video chat live. Be we were doing all the meeting on all the different tools and it was completely nightmare to us.

Pros

we love everything.. mostly there new feature call voip calls.

Cons

We love it completely, I really don't know what is the pros.

Sonal

Superb Live chat software

One of the best live chat software i ever found.. they provide lot more then what I was expected. video chat with co browsing in amazing that help us to provide better support

Pros

video chat, voice call with co browsing

Cons

need to do mobile apps

Tom