All GoDaddy Website Builder Reviews

Romaric

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2023

GoDaddy Website Builder

It's a perfect solution for designing simple landing pages and other types of forms. It's easy to use and doesn't cost much money. It doesn't require any skills to work with the editor as all the features are well specified. I recommend this tool to people who are looking for simple-to-work-with web designing solutions.

PROS

I tried GoDaddy Website Builder for some months and overall, the qulaity of experience it offers isn't that bad. It's a nice option dfor designer who are looking for a simple web builder tool with limited features of course.The UI is quite neat and simple to work with; You don't need to be a developer to work with.The editor is highly responsive and one killer aspect of it is that ; it doesn't lag or bug like some website builders that I have tested.The fact that this visual builder is well coded and there are no bulk addons makes its editor fully responsive and runs seamlessly even on low-capacity computers.The pricing structure is quite fair compared to the quality of experience the builder itself delivers. I must say it's affordable.

CONS

GoDaddy Website Builder is limited to certain features and funtionalities and this makes the overall designs to not being very visual appealing. I can say it's a nice alternative for building just simple landing pages.

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

The visual builder is very cool but it's very complex in structure and only works with Divi products.

Candace

Fishery, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Amazing!!

PROS

I love how it was so ease to make my site on this website. Customer service was an amazing help.

CONS

Having the app on your phone takes up alot of memory.

Ba

Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Not for the advance user who needs a website with rich features

Overall, I would not use this website builder for me or my clients as it does not provide some of the needed options for their growing business.

PROS

It was fairly easy to use and setup and provided the basic features for a starter website.

CONS

It fell short with some advance options such and contact form security and embedding third-party elements such as calendars and schedulers.

Reason for choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

I =n the beginning I thought it would be a nice alternative for a starter site, but as the operation grew the tools did not grow with it.

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

I switched because I need a more robust website builder for my business and my clients needs, such as opt-in forms with security, lead pages, sales and purchase pages and calendar embeds.

Randi

Performing Arts, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

A Beautiful Professional Look

Fantastic! I've never had any issues, my website is impressive to potential and existing clients, and having a beautiful website that performs well is critical in my business.

PROS

I had a gorgeous website that looked professionally designed in short order. The templates are simple to use, and modifications are quick and easy in real time. I can update my website at any given time with very little effort. I just love the way my website looks.

CONS

The only thing I can say I don't particularly like is the cost; however, I'm also a firm believer in getting what you pay for ... and the product is amazing.

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

Word Press was too difficult to work with and the templates were limited in their options.

Jessica

E-Learning, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed May 2024

A great inexpensive means to explore

PROS

I was able to freely explore different templates and programs for which to start a page for a budding business.

CONS

It was a new tech experience that took some minimal time to get comfortable with; many choices!

Nathan

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Very Basic - Good for beginners

PROS

Affordable, Intuitive to use, easy to integrate with social media and email marketing

CONS

Lack of customization, The basic plan doesn't offer the basic needed features for SEO, the add-ons are quite expensive

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

Wix was too basic and I needed to move on to be able to optimize the website for SEO, also I already had other products on GoDaddy so I made the change to have more products together.

Telecommunications, 501-1,000 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed April 2021

GoDaddy Website Builder comes up short in a world filled with other options

I was not impressed with the end product that came from our experience with GoDaddy Website Builder. Overall, the options were lacking and the UI/UX was quite poor. We quickly abandoned the project and went with another service.

PROS

GoDaddy Website Builder was included with our hosting and domain registration packages, so there was no extra cost for us to try it out.

CONS

There is a lack of options, the UI/UX is poor and the products created do not use web best practices.

Reason for choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

It was included in our hosting/domain registration plan.

Evan

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Not what I was expecting

Pretty meh to be honest. I had high hopes I use go daddy a lot but the websites just didn’t meet my expectations.

PROS

Easy to use not gonna lie there was able to get what I needed on there. That’s about it

CONS

I had so much trouble getting what I wanted in certain places on the pages and was getting so lost with the trying to figure it all out.

Reason for choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

Ease of domain transfer since I use them to obtain domains all in one solutions

Jacob

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Great and easy website building tool

Very satisfied, would use again especially if there is a low budget and a need to get up a website quickly

PROS

It's ease of use and the fact that I was able to get up a professional looking website in a matter of hours without any coding knowledge

CONS

It was not as customizable as I would have liked. The more expensive options allow for more customizations

Angela

Retail, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2024

Go Daddy Makes It Easier!

PROS

Go Daddy didn’t only help me with the name Of my company also that gave me the tools to build my website as well as helping in the choice of my domain!

CONS

The only problem I had was finding time to complete the process on my own

Rilwan

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed May 2024

Nice selection of modern templates

PROS

The ease to build a website on the platform is the selling point. The other will be the nicely designed and in trend templates that you can choose from for your website.

CONS

So far, the only con will be the pricing as its a bit on the expensive site.

Michelle

Music, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2020

Go with GoDaddy

My overall experience with this product was great. However, I do feel like they need to update their drag and drop builder and add some features to their product.

PROS

The thing I like most about GoDaddy is that they are uniquely domain central. They put there greatest focus on registering domains and are relatively easy to set up.

CONS

The thing I like least about this software is the outdated website builder features. I can't build a website easily on GoDaddy.

Reason for choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

I chose GoDaddy because it was easy to have my domain and my website builder on the same account.

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

I switched to GoDaddy because I felt like while their features could use an update/upgrade I also feel like the website builder is useful when it comes to create a professional looking website.

Emil

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2022

GoDaddy Website Builder Review: What to expect?

I find it challenging to describe the overall GoDaddy website builder experience because it varies greatly based on the goals and expectations of the user. The website builder from GoDaddy could be perfect for some people and simple to use, while lacking some functionality or customization possibilities for others.GoDaddy's website builder is generally targeted at individuals and small businesses searching for an easy and economical solution to establish a basic website. Larger, more complicated websites with a need for sophisticated features and functionality are not as ideal for it.Users should thoroughly assess their needs and compare available website builder alternatives before choosing one, in general. This will make it more likely that they will select the platform that best suits their requirements and objectives.

PROS

Simple to use: Even for people with little to no technical skills, GoDaddy's website builder is made to be simple to use.Numerous configurable themes are available from GoDaddy, allowing consumers to select the style that best suits their needs and preferences.SEO tools: To assist customers in optimizing their websites for search engines, GoDaddy's website builder offers SEO tools.Mobile-friendly: Users of GoDaddy's website builder may develop websites that are responsive to mobile screens.Support for e-commerce: GoDaddy's website builder features e-commerce support, enabling users to set up online shops and conduct direct sales from their websites.

CONS

Limited customization possibilities: Compared to competing platforms, GoDaddy's website builder may not give as many customization options to consumers.Limited scalability: GoDaddy's website builder might not be appropriate for bigger, more complicated websites that need more sophisticated features and capabilities.Even while GoDaddy provides a free basic website builder package, consumers might need to pay extra for upgrades or more features, which might raise the overall cost of the service.Lack of control: Some users might discover that they do not have as much control as they would with other platforms over the appearance and functioning of their website.Users may not have as much influence over SEO as they would with other platforms, despite the fact that GoDaddy's website builder offers some SEO capabilities.

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

Need to consider the different preferences and needs of different clients.

10,000+ employees

Reviewed September 2021

Great tool for beginners with little to no experience.

Website to landing page this is the quick and easy way to accomplish getting online. You can deploy quick, responsive, and stunning websites in a matter of hours. I would especially recommend this if you are already using GoDaddy as a registrar and host. No need to hassle with the DNS and their custom support will help you with pretty much anything.

PROS

This is such an easy tool to use. Once you purchase a domain name GoDaddy will basically handle the rest. Click a few buttons and you have a website. There are a ton of templates to work off of and all of them are responsive. This is such a great way for a small business owner to go digital without paying for the bit marketing cost. If you're looking to design your own website GoDaddy gives you that ability.

CONS

GoDaddy branding is everywhere. If you use this tool make sure you remove their signature from the footer and other places to make it seem more like a custom website. Customers will have more confidence in your site fi you do.

Reason for choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

For some projects it's easier. Especially when you're using GoDaddy already as a registrar and host.

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

I didnt switch to exclusive use of GoDaddy over these other products but I recognize there is a time and place (client & timeline) for each of them.

Atama

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Best and Easy to use Website Builder.

GoDaddy offers a great platform for someone with no experience to build a professional site.

PROS

The software is easy to use and it was simple to intergrate with my current online booking system.

CONS

To have one of GoDaddy tech build you a website was very expensive.

Reason for choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

GoDaddy was the easiest to use.

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

Wix was complicated to use, and not user friendly.

Meagen

Apparel & Fashion, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2022

Build Your Business With GoDaddy Today!

With GoDaddy Website Builder they have everything you could possibly need and want all in one. From design to domain its amazing and saves you so much more time, hassle, and frustration than other website builders.

PROS

I love GoDaddy design, templates, landing pages, web forms, contracts, and their domain builder. GoDaddy is one of the easiest website builders I've tried and I love it. It goes great with anything you already have set up with your business you can totally add what you have but they also have ideas and stuff to make it easy for you if you don't already have those things set up. I definitely recommend you to try GoDaddy for all your business needs.

CONS

I actually have no cons or negative things about GoDaddy. It has exceeded my expectations overall.

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

GoDaddy had everything I needed all in one instead of having to rely on a bunch of different softwares and apps to build my business from scratch.

Ethan

Design, 1 employee

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed December 2020

One of the better and most popular consumer web hosting / developing platforms

One of the consistent suppliers for more than 5 of my websites over the course of my life and has served me, my industries, my professions and my dreams for countless years. Their pricing, reliability, and capabilities have always helped me establish some of my best work, and due to this many of my favorite moments have come as a result of what I've done with it.

PROS

Personally was one of the first web hosting and development sites I learned about as a youth. Probably back when I was in Highschool I became aware of Godaddy and they always seemed like the go-to to get a .com website which at that time seemed more complex in other places than Godaddy made. The fact that so many people have registered such a diverse variety of domains and extensions allowing for some of the most creative site names I've ever encountered.

CONS

At this time despite being glorious at many of its responsibilities, the only area Godaddy could use more proficiency in is actually upload speed. Most customers and webmasters may not see this as an issue YET, however certain industries may require a much higher upload speed than they are able to provide at this time, however it seems like their offerings will consistently increase over time in capabilities.

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

Going from platform to platform and job to job, at some point in time I migrated to and from a platform called Weebly to manage a website for hosting one of my most recent event platforms. However I've always preferred using Godaddy.

TOSHIA