All GoDaddy Website Builder Reviews

Robert

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

GoDaddy Go Central Website Builder

Lisa

Want a web page? No time or expertise? Try GoDaddy Website Builder!

I have used GoDaddy for twenty years, and I've never been unhappy with any of their offerings. The tech support is so good, it overcomes any possible complaints I've ever had. This product, in particular, takes a huge amount of stress out of my life by making it fast and efficient to provide a website for a customer. I'm actually having problems with the custom website I built for my own company, and I'm thinking of using this again! Why mess with something that works?

Pros

It is extremely easy to set up, enter your original data, change just a little - or a lot!, and maintain. They have great templates and graphics for your use, and some handy features: to do a weekly article, I just copied last week's article, changed a few things, and inserted the text for this week. It's also very reasonably priced.

Cons

As with any "shortcut" software, it was a little difficult to customize. I also had trouble applying a security certificate to the site to get the coveted https at the beginning of the URL. The latter issue was easily solved with the help of their AWESOME tech support, and the former, I expected. If I want to customize it so badly, I've got to use a less "done-for-me" solution - and I'm ok with that!

Reasons for choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

It took less time and had less opportunity for mistakes.

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

They took too much time and interfered with my regular high-paced consulting business.

Avash

Simple, Easy and Attractive Website Builder That Everyone Can Use

GoDaddy Website Builder has helped me expand my business. Some of my clients want to be able to add some sections and do basic editing themselves when required. I also get a lot of inquiries from small business owners if they can create a website themselves. In both cases, I recommend GoDaddy Website Builder if the users are average computer user. A person who can create a Word document, Powerpoint Presentation etc can easily create a professional-looking website with GoDaddy Website Builder. Since the backend interface is minimal, clean and doesn't have too many options - mistakes are less likely to happen - which is absolutely great for beginners.

Pros

The backend interface of the web builder is clean and uncluttered so I find myself doing mistakes less in GoDaddy Website Builder than when I use other builders. The editing capabilities are limited - which isn't great for advanced users - but is actually very good for non-web designers who want to make their site on own. As we can use sections predesigned by professional web designers and edit contents in there. One benefit that I got from this is that during my early days - I got to learn about professional web design without making mistakes that most beginners make. I couldn't just add images when I liked, which saved me from making a web page cluttered with images and same with other assets. Another thing I like and admire most about GoDaddy Website Builder is the ability to edit sites directly from a smartphone. Many times I find myself getting calls from my clients asking for little changes and I can execute the changes with my smartphone when I don't have my laptop with me. I can also do basic image editing online.

Cons

While the sites we make using GoDaddy Website Builder are responsive and look great on mobile devices - we don't have full control of presentation on mobile devices. This isn't a big issue but I find myself wanting to change something for mobile devices quite often so this is a con. Other than that - there is less to dislike about GoDaddy Website Builder keeping in mind that it is targetted at beginners.

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

Most clients already have a domain on GoDaddy or want to register a domain on GoDaddy and I prefer having domain and website on the same account as it reduces some work.

karl vahur

A User-Friendly Solution for Creating Basic Websites

Overall, GoDaddy Website Builder is a good choice for users who want a simple and user-friendly platform for creating basic websites. While it may not offer the same level of customization and e-commerce capabilities as some other platforms, it is an affordable and straightforward solution for individuals and small businesses looking to establish an online presence.

Pros

In my experience, GoDaddy Website Builder is a straightforward and user-friendly platform for creating basic websites. One of the major pros of GoDaddy Website Builder is its simplicity. The platform offers a range of templates that can be easily customized using the drag-and-drop editor, and it provides step-by-step instructions and helpful tips throughout the process of building your site.Another pro of GoDaddy Website Builder is its affordability. The platform offers a range of pricing options, including a free plan that allows users to create a basic website and get a feel for the platform before committing to a paid subscription. Additionally, GoDaddy Website Builder integrates with a variety of third-party tools and services, such as Google Analytics and social media platforms, which can help users grow and manage their online presence.

Cons

One issue is that the platform may not offer as much customization as some other website building platforms. While the templates are easy to use and customizable to a certain extent, users who want more advanced design options may need to look elsewhere. Additionally, the platform's e-commerce capabilities are somewhat limited compared to other platforms, so users who want to create a more comprehensive online store may need to consider other options.

Aryan

Godaddy

Pros

Mostly their website building is good and their subscription price are to cheap compare to the other company

Cons

They more inovative in website building and also need som good templates

Kristen

Industry: Industrial Automation

October 2022

Amazing Web Design Software!

Overall, wonderful experience with the software! Easy to use. Opens up e-commerce opportunities. Helps customers find you online. Made a modern minimalist website with little effort for our business. Definitely a great option besides customer service isn’t as quick or helpful as I people expect for price.

Pros

This software is rather easy to use compared to others I’ve tried and has been a true asset to our small business. We’ve created a modern sleek website using this where customers can actually purchase directly and get more info on what we offer.

Cons

The customer service did not impress me. Slow and not very helpful. It’s the only issue I have with this.

Looked best

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

Wix was glitchy and I felt this would be better after reading reviews and it is much better.

Jessica

December 2022

Inexperienced in web design, but go daddy made it easy to create my own website

I felt overall I had a very good experience with the Go Daddy website builder and was able to achieve what I wanted in a relatively short amount of time without having to hire a professional. For a new start up companies this is crucial to help them save money while also getting a quality product and website.

Pros

I like that I was able to have everything I needed from domain names to website to hosting all in one place. The website design feature was very easy to use even though I had little to no experience working on a website. I liked that we were able to have premade options of websites to choose from, and also the ability to customize or make our own when I felt more comfortable.

Cons

Definitely would be difficult for someone with very little computer experience to figure out however, people with even basic computer skills after playing with the software and be a trial and error should be able to figure it out.

Jonathan

Industry: Photography

J.L. GoDaddy Website Builder Review

GoDaddy Website Builder is a software that I've experimented when it comes to both completing school assignments where a website needs to be created, and with the operation of a small photography business where I can advertise my portfolio. I've spent less time using this software than writing the HTML and CSS code to create and design my website. Even though I've sacrificed the GoDaddy labeling on my website when operating the free plan, I've definitely never regretted using it. I would definitely recommend anyone to use GoDaddy Website Builder if they aren't that tech-savvy but still wants a website done in a short amount of time.

Pros

That anyone has the option of creating a functioning website for free if they aren't financially able to pay for premium services on other softwares.

Cons

Images added to design a webpage suffer a quality decrease (for example, more grainy and visually unattractive images).

Godaddy user

Recommended provider for total web solutions including domain name, hosting, and site-building.

Pros

Templates for site development and SEO are superb.

Cons

Nothing to point out as cons but prefer to have SEO without additional payment.

Hayzweb

GoDaddy Builder

Pros

It is a one-stop-shop for businesses and individuals who want to create and manage an online presence.

Cons

There security is too bad to the extent that, someone can claim your domain name if you don't renew on time.

Fabulous Product

Pros

The page loading time is extremely fastIt is very simple to create a website that is also user friendlyIn comparison to other products, the price is low

Cons

Customer support can be challenging at timesA few basic features are overlooking

Cheikh

Industry: Computer Hardware

GoDaddy easiest and powerful website builder

Godaddy Website Builder has made it easy for me to work with my clients.

Pros

GoDaddy Website Builder has a simple, intuitive and very easy to set up format. With Godaddy Webside Builder, I create sites for my customers very quickly, as there are usually only a few templates and many options. For a professional and attractive site, Godaddy Webside Builder is the best. I love the interface, website and page templates, which is why I recommend Godaddy Webside Builder. It also offers beautiful, simplified templates and formats. Also, with GoDaddy's editing interface, you can see your site on the left side of the screen when I edit my pages and sections. Isn't that impressive?

Cons

Although Godaddy Webside Builder is a good website builder, it sometimes has flaws that need to be addressed. I suggest multiplying "action buttons" to a section that I find important and that is missing in the interface. The preview is not really at its best and sometimes changes the site. Some of the layout features were limited so a beginner will have problems unless you are a good coder. The download speed is sometimes slow and it's annoying when you're focused.

Reasons for choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

Older, more popular, and in my opinion more good

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

The price at ClickFunnels is quite expensive for me.

Ashley

Industry: Mental Health Care

GoDaddy for Non-Profits

It has been a positive experience, because even if we encounter challenges, the customer service aspect is great. Usually the challenges are on our end, and it's great to work with such a good a customer service team. They are much better than others we've tried to work with in the past.

Pros

Building the website with a template was quick and not complicated. Most of all, the customer service was very helpful. I did not have to spend any time on hold. I did not experience any communication or language barriers. The people I spoke to were very patient with me, as I do not have a strong background with IT and no experience with building a website.

Cons

The log-in process and determining who is primary on the account has been challenging. In our situation, the person designing the website and working with GoDaddy is different than who paid for the product, and it's still causing some ongoing issues with being able to access rights to modify the site. There is confusion about the primary account holder and those trying to work on the site.

Reasons for choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

We heard positive things from other small business who use GoDaddy.

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

Reasons for switching: cost, issues were unable to be resolved by customer service, and many glitches in the system. Unfortunately with customer service, there were significant language and communication barriers - English was a second language for all of the customer service representatives we worked with. While the representatives were nice, they did not understand our challenges. The wait time to talk with customer service was DAYS to receive an answer or a returned phone call. We were unable to get any help in a timely manner.

Great tool for beginners with little to no experience.

Website to landing page this is the quick and easy way to accomplish getting online. You can deploy quick, responsive, and stunning websites in a matter of hours. I would especially recommend this if you are already using GoDaddy as a registrar and host. No need to hassle with the DNS and their custom support will help you with pretty much anything.

Pros

This is such an easy tool to use. Once you purchase a domain name GoDaddy will basically handle the rest. Click a few buttons and you have a website. There are a ton of templates to work off of and all of them are responsive. This is such a great way for a small business owner to go digital without paying for the bit marketing cost. If you're looking to design your own website GoDaddy gives you that ability.

Cons

GoDaddy branding is everywhere. If you use this tool make sure you remove their signature from the footer and other places to make it seem more like a custom website. Customers will have more confidence in your site fi you do.

Reasons for choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

For some projects it's easier. Especially when you're using GoDaddy already as a registrar and host.

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

I didnt switch to exclusive use of GoDaddy over these other products but I recognize there is a time and place (client & timeline) for each of them.

Meagen

April 2022

Build Your Business With GoDaddy Today!

With GoDaddy Website Builder they have everything you could possibly need and want all in one. From design to domain its amazing and saves you so much more time, hassle, and frustration than other website builders.

Pros

I love GoDaddy design, templates, landing pages, web forms, contracts, and their domain builder. GoDaddy is one of the easiest website builders I've tried and I love it. It goes great with anything you already have set up with your business you can totally add what you have but they also have ideas and stuff to make it easy for you if you don't already have those things set up. I definitely recommend you to try GoDaddy for all your business needs.

Cons

I actually have no cons or negative things about GoDaddy. It has exceeded my expectations overall.

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

GoDaddy had everything I needed all in one instead of having to rely on a bunch of different softwares and apps to build my business from scratch.

Sydney