All ShippingEasy Reviews

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed June 2022

Great for International Shipping

Reviewed June 2018

A major game changer for a small business

ShippingEasy is a huge game changer for our small business. Time saver, highly organized and functional.

PROS

Ease of use, connectivity, for both our shipping needs and marketing are all incredibly important aspects of ShippingEasy. In the 5 years we've been using SE, it has saved us countless hours in creating shipping labels, return labels and tracking packages. We've also begun using their email marketing and have found it easy to use and very functional with the ability to segment customer's buying habits. Very useful. Their customer service is also top notch.

CONS

Honestly, we don't have much to say in the negative category for ShippingEasy. Before finding SE, we created every label individually on the USPS web site. SE took a daily multi-hour process down to minutes. A huge time saver.

Brian

Package/Freight Delivery, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Shipping Easy really is the easiest

the integrations with most major shopping carts covers 99% of what I need. I have 1 client using Ultracart that has to do a .csv file for me every day, but it works well enough. everything else aside from the reporting that I am missing gets the job done.

PROS

Very intuitive UI and easy for my employees and clients to use with very little learning curve.

CONS

the maid drawback is there is some report functionality missing that would make my job a lot easier when it comes to invoicing my clients. I have asked about different things a few times and pretty much get the same answer that it is something being considered as a future enhancement, but it never seems to come.

Reason for choosing ShippingEasy

Shipstation is very limited and the inventory management component is downright awful. 3pl central is a terrible platform that is very outdated, very overpriced, and not user friendly at all. Also looked at building a platform in house and a couple of other options, but SE provided the best functionality and value combination.

Reasons for switching to ShippingEasy

Endicia on its own was too limited and other platforms were either way over priced, klunky, insufficient, or all of the above.

Ryan

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2017

Bria rocks and you should do whatever it takes to keep her on your staff.

Cheaper insurance and contacting Bria (after several tries to other, less awesome, agents).

PROS

Bria's help and support is the best part of making the change to this platform. The insurance rates are cheaper but with the extra time cost, I am not sure we are actually saving money.

CONS

It is not user friendly, the labels print from newest to oldest and separate the international and priority from the first class instead of letting me print the labels in the order they were imported, you know, logically. Logic dictates that you would want to print the labels for the oldest orders first, not the newest orders. If I have 50 orders and they are jumbled by mail class and destination, it takes me 5 times longer than Stamps.com to print the batch because I have to do them individually so the orders go out in the order they were received. The training was about showing you all the "cool" (aka useless) features of the platform instead of making it easy for me to use and setting it up for what I need daily. Because of the training lacking usefulness, I have spent extra time sorting out the issues I face (thanks to Bria's help). Bria is the only agent you have that has been willing to help me love a platform I hate, everyone else just says "that feature is not available" or "you cannot do that in this platform" but Bria has worked to come up with creative solutions to get what I need out of this platform. Having to set everything up from packaging to rules is not saving me time and I have found this program to actually take up more of my time than Stamps.com did which I feel is misrepresented by your sales people. I was informed that I could streamline my batches but so far, it's been a lot more work and babysitting from me. Enter Bria the rock star!

We're thrilled to hear such great things about Bria's level of service. We have high standards when it comes to our customer service, and Bria certainly upholds those standards! Thank you for sharing your experience. As for the concern of functionality within the app itself, we are always looking to make adjustments and improvements based on customer feedback. We have added a feature request ticket based on your conversation with Bria. Once our development team can outline and prioritize the work, Bria will follow-up with you. In the meantime, Bria has informed us that she has presented you an alternative resolution using Shipping Rules. While not precisely what you were looking for, hopefully that can help in the interim. The platform is meant to make life easier for merchants like you, so we are sorry we didn┬┐t hit the mark right off-the-bat. Again, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to making sure ShippingEasy meets your shipping needs.

Replied May 2017

Erica

Reviewed April 2020

Highly recommend

Great - they have excellent customer service! I was having problems with getting logged out of the Stamps.com site and couldn't buy postage. The online chat was easy to get on and I was helped by your customer service rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] . They were extremely helpful, patient, and while it took a little while, they were able to fix my problem and get me back working!! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

PROS

It's fast and easy. Very convenient. I think it's so much quicker and cuts down my processing time.

CONS

I can't think of anything that I don't like. It took a little getting used to the system, but now it's a breeze.

n/a

Reasons for switching to ShippingEasy

The company I work with (our wholesaler) partnered up with Shipping Easy, so it's integrated into our system.

Vivian

Reviewed September 2019

Shipping Easy Inventory Management Feature - makes multi channel selling easy

Inventory management across several online marketplaces.

PROS

We have been using ShippingEasy for a couple for years now. It was easy to set up with a little customer service help. It is dependable and keeps all our marketplace inventories up to date. Customer Service is pleasant, accurate, and easy to work with. They have added features such as email marketing which automatically sends emails to my eCommerce customers. These emails are branded and are tailored to the customer and the marketplace.

CONS

I like everything, I have no complaints. I wish it linked to Poshmark.

Cost. Needed to link to more marketplaces than Stitchlabs offered

Garrett

Reviewed December 2019

Great support!

It's been great. Even today I had to set up a Shipping Rule, and with the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with customer support we were able to get the rule set up quickly and they stayed with me to troubleshoot the rule until we got it perfect!

PROS

The ease of use, and the ability to easily integrate our different Shopify stores all into one ShippingEasy account.

CONS

At first we had a few hiccups, especially with getting the labels set up correctly with the printer. But once we got all the kinks figured out it became smooth sailing!

Reasons for switching to ShippingEasy

Shipping through the Shopify dashboard / admin area just wasn't sufficient anymore once our sales volume increased.

Bahar

Sporting Goods, 1 employee

Always there to help

My favorite part of using this software is their customer support is ALWAYS available lightning fast and fixes any issues immediately.

PROS

Super easy to use and you can link all your platforms to make everything even less work! Superb!

CONS

There haven't really been any issues that either weren't my own mistake or something the staff could easily help me with.

Reasons for switching to ShippingEasy

Decided to give the free trial a chance. Once I was familiar with the formatting, this was much better overall. the added features like integration make the extra cost worthwhile with the ease of operation and time saved.

ashley

Retail, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2020

Great product!

Great!

PROS

Easy to use, integrates with my purchasing software.

CONS

lots of features that are helpful but I just don't always know how to use.

Reason for choosing ShippingEasy

This is integrated with our purchasing software so I don't have to hand key all addresses and makes it easier.

Blair

Consumer Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2020

Great features, easy to use, helpful support

PROS

ShippingEasy has provided all the features and resources we need to grow our business efficiently.

CONS

It would be helpful to add features that can more efficiently handle orders that need to be re-shipped after issues such as 'returned to sender', damage, or fulfillment errors. This would mean having the option to automatically send notifications to customers and update orders in Shopify.

Reason for choosing ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy offered essential features that other products lacked. Their sales and support staff were attentive and helpful.

Ricardo

Consumer Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2017

It saves time but it needs work, but it seems it is not in their plans to revamp it

PROS

Paste and copy addresses to make labels right away, ability to import / sync records. Other features to automatize the process such as import rules, etc.

CONS

The system has 2 major flaws that we have brought to the attention of ShippingEasy but it seems that is not something that is in the works: 1. You cannot do multiple packages. If an order has more than 1 package you can't do it without having to duplicate the shipment for each label. This is an inconvenience and when we have multiple packages we just make them in FedEx directly. 2. Their address verification for Residential / Commercial is linked to USPS not to FedEx. USPS does not charge differently for Residential / Commercial and their methods are different than FedEx so we found out that we were paying more money because ShippingEasy will assign orders to be residential when they were not. This is a major flaw because it creates double work to verify addresses, at that time we just can do it in FedEx.

Hi Ricardo, Thank you for your review and feedback. We're so glad that you've been able to utilize our software to quickly print the shipping labels you need! Though, we're sorry to read that you experienced difficulty with the residential/commercial verification and multi-box shipments for FedEx. In regards to the multi-box shipments, there may have been some confusion on exactly what you were looking for as we do support multiple package shipments for both FedEx and UPS (the process for USPS shipments is duplicating like you mentioned). There's more information about how to add multiple packages to your FedEx and UPS shipments in our Knowledge Base article here: https://support.shippingeasy.com/hc/en-us/articles/204353525-How-to-Add-multiple-packages-to-a-shipment We hope this information is helpful. Thank you again for sharing your feedback. -The ShippingEasy Team

Replied May 2017

Kohl

Reviewed January 2018

Fast Setup, Easy Use, Great Customer Service, All your shipping in one place!

It handles all the shipping for all of our online stores, provides us with a great discount on shipping costs, and makes managing shipments for multiple online stores relatively hassle-free. It has even more options like inventory management, marketing, customer management, and others that we have yet to use!

PROS

I love that all of my online stores can all go to one location. I like that I can add pictures for each of my products and have them appear in the emails that are sent to my customers or printed on my invoices. It can easily create pick lists, packing slips, and labels, all of which are customizable. I like that it can manage my inventory and sync it with my stores. I like that I can create a favorite shipping method and package options, and quickly ship with those settings with the click of a button. I can also group together any of my orders that will be using the same shipping method and packaging, then select from my saved settings, and print all the pick lists, packing slips, and/or labels at once! I have run into a few problems here and there with integrations, which is to be expected when connecting two different systems, and customer service is always willing to do whatever it takes to help me resolve my issue.

CONS

There is one thing that bugs me severely about this product. When one of my warehouse workers accidentally clears an order, there is no way to reinstate the order or re-pull the data from my online stores. A manual order has to be created, and the order is no longer synched with shipping easy. This doesn't happen often, but it has happened more than once, and recreating an order manually stinks, not because shippingeasy makes it hard to do, it just stinks when automatic is so much faster and better.

Rodney

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2019

Been using this for many years

It took us 3 days to catch up from weekend orders with EarthDye and Harvest Moon hair dye, after installing shipping easy all orders go out the same day and weekend orders on Monday with several hours to spare, absolutely incredible, it has saved us tons of time and money and also they helped with postage. First-class all the way around the block and back.

PROS

SUPPORT!! Although not needed very much because it is so easy to use, blew shipstaion out of the water. we gave shipstation a months trial and was super confusing. We have used this now for several years and the tech support is nothing short of fricken awesome. Fast and knowledgable. They are like one person answering your questions, nothing like I have ever seen in my lifetime. Lifetime customer.

CONS

I have 0 cons. It's affordable, reliable and efficient.

Reason for choosing ShippingEasy

Ease of use, integration, inventory management, newsletter, analytics!! OMG I love the analytics! Talk about awesome, you know exactly who is a new customer, custom emails to each of them and really really breaks it down. Not to mention they help you set up, I could go on for an hour about the majestic of Shipping easy, however, I got orders to pack!

Reasons for switching to ShippingEasy

Taking to long to process orders.

Allen

Chemicals, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2019

They take care of you!

In the two years we have been using ShippingEasy, every time we have a question or odd request, they have been impossibly helpful in getting the issue resolved with nearly no wait at all. The individuals I have contacted are all intimately familiar with not only the aspects of their own product, but have a keen understanding of all the carriers they support as well as the platform you may sell from. They know shipping inside and out.

PROS

Everything I need done as far as shipping is concerned, they can handle without issue. The interface is straight-forward and easy to use, plus they work seamlessly with our store and postal carriers. I have never had a bug or issue with the software after over two years of use.

CONS

It's hard to come up with something I like the least about this product. Before, we had been doing all of our shipping manually which took hours. Now we can practically automate the process and have easy access to a wealth of information we never had before. I should note that we only take advantage of the shipping aspects of the program and only use one store, so I can't speak on the inventory management or how well it handles multiple platforms.

Peter

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Best shipping service!

I was very satisfied with my overall experience. We were able to fulfill all our shipping responsibilities in the most cost-effective and fastest manner.

PROS

The most affordable and functional shipping service I've used. It is very easy to use. My favorite plus: It has greatly reduced our shipping costs and greatly contributed to our profitability.

CONS

There is nothing. We got the effect we expected for the management of the shipping process. I definitely think it is a product that should be given a chance.

Mohammad

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Excellent shipping platform offers outstanding integrations

We wanted a platform that manages all our shipping, orders, and refunds all at one platform. ShippingEasy offers great integration and pricing which is great.

PROS

Very easy to use and manage all your shipping labels and orders. The great thing is you can filter orders by SKUs. You can manage all your orders from different platforms integrated with ShippingEasy and manage everything in one platform.

CONS

There is nothing we have come across as a flaw but managing loss/stolen claims is a painful process specifically when trying to get support from the platform for third-party billers.

Cost

Aaron

Retail, 1 employee

Saving my sanity!

Inventory Management across multiple sales channels

PROS

I use ShippingEasy to not only ship my orders but to manage my inventory across multiple sales channels. This has been a life saver and likely added years back to my life. The idea of how I was managing my inventory before ShippingEasy makes me want to invent a time machine so I could have started using them from the beginning.

CONS

Sometimes getting everything to work with a new sales channel and sync with existing inventory can be a little tricky, but once it's it setup, it's smooth sailing.

Tim