• Pros

• "The app is well designed, visually appealing, and easy for users to download."

• "It is super easy to build your app and customize it. Plus the support is always right there if you need them. The interactive maps are awesome. "

• "I like the ease of use. Uploading and downloading schedule and speakers is super easy."

• Cons

• "I don't see any negative point. I think It is only missing a tool to manage one-on-one meeting between attendees and speakers."

• "Some photos do not appear in an easy to see form on iPhones."

• "I used to wish there were other features, but every time I turn around lately there are more and more which is actually a great thing because it gives me options! "

Browse Attendify Reviews

Kyle from National Park Service

YESS! Attendify App

I worked with Attendify on developing an event app for the Yale Environmental Sustainability Summit (YESS) during the fall of 2015. It was a three day conference that took place across campus with high profile speakers and a somewhat dynamic schedule (lots of breakout sessions and panels). The app was a huge success and I received several comments regarding its usefulness. The features I used predominantly was the schedule which had bios of speakers and panelists and also allowed me to enter hyperlinks to our livestream webpage of the speakers and panels. This was great because it allowed people to go back and link to recorded sessions that they missed through the app even after the conference. The map feature is very handy to highlight and provide info about different locations and you can also upload pdf maps of the interior of buildings for example. I would say the only part of the app I didn't use anywhere near its capability was the social platform. It seemed more likely to me that people would utilize twitter handles and Facebook groups rather than add an additional social networking platform devoted specifically to the event, however, had I promoted it more actively it may have been better utilized.

Pros

-Responsiveness of the Attendify staff via the chat window. They answered any questions I had pretty much instantly at any time of day. This was huge. -Features. I feel like I was limited more by my capacity to work on the app than the features that the app provided. -Ease of use. I am not a "tech" person but this platform is extremely easy to manage and actually kind of fun to use.

Cons

-Attendify staff encouraged me to password protect the app but I wish I hadn't. Not a huge deal.

Martin from American Philatelic Society

Attendify Over Several Years

Attendify helps us reach audiences that typically do not engage with our Society. In the past, many of our shows have been limited to strictly our members even though the event was free to the public. With Attendify, we have a message to share with tech-savvy users who might otherwise ignore us. The app makes it easy to share show details even with people who cannot attend the event locally. By encouraging attendees to share experiences through the app, we spread the show experience around. Our experience from investigation to set-up to implementation has been excellent. The Attendify team has been responsive, knowledgeable and very professional. We will certainly use this tool again.

Pros

- Ease of adding and updating content - Speed of updates being available - Ability to incorporate external content with WebViews - Notifications tool make last-minute changes easy to communicate - Excel uploads from templates make large updates efficient - There are more tools than we needed, so next year's use will be expanded and more engaging

Cons

- Requires the Attendify shell app - more of a problem created by Apple and Android but still a bit of a frustration for us and our users. - Image dimension requirements are hard rules - no option to upload larger image and crop or smaller image to expand. When it says 180x120, you MUST upload an image at those exact dimensions. - Some areas and headers I would like to change (color, background image, etc) are fixed and cannot be modified.

Create simple conference mobile apps

I was able to create and app for my clients in a very short period of time.

Pros

Maybe the fast deployment was the most interesting feature for attendify. In a few weeks you can have your mobile app working in both platforms, IOS and Android.

Cons

The worst things about attendify It's luck of customization. I need it to make it as similar as possible to my clients Identity, but it was very difficult to do it. And another this is they won't provide video upload and streaming.

Response from Attendify

Replied April 2019

Hi there, thank you for your review! We're glad to know you enjoyed and found value in our platform's speediness of app delivery. That's one of the things we hang our hat on - the ease of getting an app up and running! In terms of customization options we can definitely understand this need. We appreciate your thoughts and will pass them on to our team for future consideration. Thank you again, and we hope to get the opportunity to work with you again the near future!

Hoon from Jane.com

Exactly what we needed

When I started looking at apps for our first conference I started calling around to a lot of vendors and started with Attendify and they stood out significantly against the competition. Much better price, features, customizability and whenever I mentioned them as a someone I was looking to other competitors they would try to talk trash and would repeatedly heard "You'll get what you pay for..." which was a great value/experience! We were running behind with our conference prep and Pedro and the team were able to get our app ready with only 2 weeks to go before the conference. Even though it was not our ideal timeline they were able to help us get a great looking app together that took our conference to the next level and allowed for many of our attendees to network and make friends.

Pros

Great customer support! Of all the calls to the competition they were the only ones to provide an app mockup for us. Custom branded app with a great, clean design and extremely easy to update content at a price that was $1000's of less than the competition Networking/messaging features Easily create accounts by syncing with Linkedin, Eventbrite or social media Easy to load contact info for attendees to connect Great integrations allowed us to pull in hashtag feeds from FB, IG, Twitter, and integrate sync with Eventbrite and Slido Interactive map for the hotel was great and I enjoyed the color customization option to match company branding Easy to create custom map for food and drink close to the conference Easy for attendees to rate sessions and speakers. Easy to extract all poll, speaker and session ratings to Excel Great social integration allows you to post to Linkedin, Twitter and FB

Cons

Even though the app easily integrated with Slido for moderated Q&A through the app I would love to see this feature added to have it all in the app. Would rather pay the extra $200 to have the feature in Attendify

Jorge A from Burns & McDonnell

Industry: Utilities

event management easy

Very good overall experience. It has more features than guidebook at lower price. It take some time to learn how to navigate during setting up and populating your event on app.

Pros

This tool allows you to easily create your event schedule and meeting details in one phone app. It also has a web version for those who do not wish to use phone app.

Cons

There is no printing feature to have your event program on paper although the idea is to avoid a paper program but sometimes you have a few attendees that will not have a phone. Inserting images could be better.

Reasons for Choosing Attendify

more features at lower price.

Response from Attendify

Replied October 2019

Thanks so much for your positive review, Jorge! We're so glad that our platform made things easier for you as an event organizer, and that it added value for your attendees. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything we can do to help in the future :)

Cori from IDOC

I love Attendify and so do my members!!

I found Attendify a few years ago and I love it! Our members love it as well and find it really easy to use. Seriously, such a great product.

Pros

This software is so user friendly and the cost fits within my tight budget!

Cons

Response from Attendify

Replied February 2019

Thanks so much for this awesome shout out, Cori! It's great to hear that you've found our platform easy to use and that your members love interacting with it. We're also thrilled to know that you find the work we've done on our new features valuable and useful - jeep an eye on our product roadmap to see what's coming next: https://attendify.com/company/roadmap All the best!!

Andrew from Blue Ridge Community Church

An amazing app for conference interaction and content!

I recently used the app to attend the Empower to Connect conference and was greatly impressed with how well it brought the whole experience together!

Pros

There are several things that I love about using Attendify - interaction with other attendees and speakers in real time, availability of speaker presentations that can be downloadable, one place to see scheduling details of the conference, downloadable conference workbooks and other custom event resources are available though the app and links to social media.

Cons

No real negatives from my experience except perhaps how the app handles a live event across multiple time zones. If I recall correctly, all times are listed in the app in the time zone there the event is occurring. It would be nice if the app could adjust for the time zone you are presently in.

Response from Attendify

Replied April 2019

Hi Andrew! We really appreciate your thorough and meaningful review of our platform. If we have two primary focuses, it's that attendees would find it easy to access and navigate event content, and be empowered to connect with others by sharing their event experience - we're thrilled that you found both of these to be true. We also hear you on the difficulty of managing different time zones within the app - and we're always looking to improve on this function and will pass your feedback on to our team. Thanks again, and we hope to add value to your event experiences in the future!

Jessica from Leadership Institute at Columbus State University

Great conference app!

Pros

We've used Attendify for our 1,000 person conference for the past 2 years. The set-up and dashboard are very user friendly. You're able to schedule posts and edit on the fly. They even copied over the event for year 2, so I didn't have to start from scratch.

Cons

My only complaint is that you cannot ask multiple choice questions. We did not realize it forced you to choose 1 until after the conference when we got complaints.

Response from Attendify

Replied December 2019

Thanks so much for your review and feedback, Jessica! We're so glad that partnering with us for those events has been such a positive experience, and hope to partner with you on more to come :) We'd also love to show you some creative ways to gather feedback from your attendees, aside from the basic polling feature. Get in touch with us any time at support@attendify.com!

Jill from Wisconsin RtI Center

Good value and very easy to use

I am confident in recommending Attendify. My colleagues and I spent lots of time testing event apps and not only was Attendify the most economical, it was super easy to use and the final product added another great dimension to our conference.

Pros

The app is well designed, visually appealing, and easy for users to download.

Cons

Our app was only available in the Apple Store and in Google Play. While there is a web-based version, users can't access the full functionality of the app on Amazon devices.

Response from Attendify

Replied January 2019

Thanks for the review, Jill! We're thrilled to hear that our app added value to your conference! And thanks for the feedback about the device support - we can understand this concern, and we strive to make our platform as accessible as possible to all users. We're looking forward to partnering with you on future events :)

Stephen from Blanco America

Industry: Building Materials

Attendify was my launchpad for building my own app!

My company used this app last year for our regional sales meeting. The reps at the meeting LOVED it. It was because of their positive feedback from this app that we decided to build our own communications app. We may not have done this without the absolute success of Attendify.

Pros

The event app created an easy to access icon, with sufficient tools and the ability to create cool structures within

Cons

It would be nice to have a full documents library that can hold .pdf, .doc, .ppt, .xcl instead of doing it myself

Response from Attendify

Replied December 2018

Hi Stephen! It's awesome to hear that you had a great experience with our platform and that it inspired innovation among your team! Regarding your feedback about the document library we actually do have a way to create one inside the app - here's how: http://help.attendify.com/building-an-event-app/app-features/creating-a-document-library. We're looking forward to working with you on your next event :)

Social Abitily Plus For Attending Business Functions and Confrences

Over all we have had a lot of success using Attendify. In the handfull of times using the event app development software out events have sold old, we have had more people show up to our events and have had more time to plan and organize the actual events than worry about how we were going to promote, sell and other wise get the word out about the events all because of Attendify helping develope our event apps and keeping people informed and intouch with each other.

Pros

I love how Attendify makes it quick, simple and easy for everyone to create affordable events, apps in just a matter of mins to few hours. They also make it affordable and trustworthy so that people can engage with people that maybe attending and get their feedback and communicate with those who will be sharing in the fun and excitment of the upcoming events around them. It is very easy to use and if you have any question about how to use or develope your event app the customer service staff is always there to help via the chat window provided or through email if you are in a hurry. I was able to get our weeknd confrence set up on a monday and everyone was able to see and get started by the following weekend for the confrence which was held the first weekend of the following month.

Cons

I dont really have much to complain about, we have only used a handful of times and other than one incodent where the program crashed in the middle of setting everything up and developing our event , which we were able to get help with right away. There is nothing to really complain about.

Response from Attendify

Replied January 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We're so thrilled to hear you found Attendify easy to use and that it allowed you and your team to focus your efforts on other important aspects of your event. Please reach out to our support team or your dedicated success manager if you ever have questions or need assistance with the setup process. We look forward to partnering with you on future events :D

Your one stop shop for Meeting Apps

Absolutely love this product!

Pros

This software will fit about 95% of all meeting app needs for a fraction of the price that some of the other competitors offer. A great base set of plug and play options while allowing the more experienced designers play with new and innovative ways to push the envelope

Cons

iPhone heavy & little web access. Android users do have a dedicated app for the store but the product is geared more for the iPhone. iPads even use the iPhone software so it doesn't take up the full screen and landscape mode is not available yet.

Response from Attendify

Replied December 2018

Thanks a ton for your review, we¿re so thrilled you love our app! We aim to offer consistent functionality across devices, so we appreciate the feedback you gave regarding the Android experience. We cannot get better without your input! Regarding tablet support, you may be excited to hear that we are currently exploring the idea of building a native tablet version of our app, so please keep your ear to the ground on that :slightly_smiling_face: Feel free to keep an eye on our product roadmap here: https://attendify.com/company/roadmap All the best!

A strong product for a good price

2018 was our third national event using Attendify, and we are very happy with it. Our members have come to look forward to the app launch, and we noticed many leaving their bulky program book behind and instead just relying on the app. Thanks for a great product!

Pros

We most liked the fact that our Conference attendees not only adopted using it, but were enthusiastic about having an event app, and offered thanks and compliments as part of their Conference evaluations. The banner ads and push notifications added significant value to our sponsors. And the real-time notices and schedule update were VERY helpful when we had unexpected venue and presenter changes. It also helped get the word out about a campus security incident. The hyperlink to our evaluation survey was also very handy.

Cons

In some ways it is labor-intensive for setup, particularly linking the interactive maps. But the process is logical and thorough, and we have refined our own process for doing the setup tasks in the most efficient order. We were also disappointed with the Apple Store changes this year that added a step for attendees to locate and download our specific app. But this was likely not within Attendify's control.

Robyn from Outdoors Victoria

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Attendify is an overall very good product

Overall I think it's worth using an App for our annual conference, even though as I said my audience, being outdoor educators are a bit resistant- they still look for pieces of paper. As the organiser though it makes my life easier. I have used Attendify for 3 years now and even though there are small changes I know it well and can navigate around it easily. Because our Org is non profit and we have very little funding I am very grateful that I get to use ATTendify at a slightly reduced rate- that makes the world of difference to our bottom line.

Pros

Ease of input. Ability to add to my website with little fuss

Cons

I wish I could move presentation entries directly in the APP between days more easily I wish there were other layout options, especially for website ie table/ grid version which I could also then print- my audience still insist on having printed versions on the wall so I have to create a separate timetable in excel, giving me a lot of extra work to make sure it all matches up. I wish there was better support in our time zone

Response from Attendify

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the review Robyn! It's great to hear that our app has added value to your event for a few years now! We're always looking for ways to improve the product, so thanks for the deatiled feedback about the layout options as well. Hoping we get the chance to partner with your organization yet again! Take care :)

Matt Internship from CPG

Great App for the Money!

I really enjoyed using this app and creating something really cool utilizing the pre-built templates and customizing it for my event. For me, I consider this the best entry-level event app, if your on the line as to whether or not to use an app, try this one first and then you can always look into what others offer.

Pros

This app is the best price I've come across through numerous demos with competitors. It works about the same, is easy to set up and use. Can't go wrong here, depending on your needs.

Cons

Because the cost is low, you can't expect to have ALL the features that the other apps offer. You do get all your basic features and everything you would need to share details of your event, but as your needs grow I feel you eventually grow out of this app and pay more for another one with extras.

Reasons for Choosing Attendify

Price!

Response from Attendify

Replied October 2019

Thanks so much for your positive review, Matt! We really appreciate the feedback, and would love to learn what features you feel are still needed, for the app to provide the most value for you. Please reach out to us at any time!

Keith from PENCIL, Inc.

Building Development for Principal For A Day event

Pros

PENCIL was able to use Attendify to build a community around an annual event. Beyond developing 161 unique schedules with directions, mapping participating businesses and school and keeping everyone engaged - we were able to creatively push the Attendify platform. Connecting pre-populated tweets to content and Sponsored Posts helped expand our social media reach and directing participants to our feedback survey will ensure next year’s event is even better. We even received praise from the Chief Digital Office of a Fortune 100 company for a “well designed and intuitive” app. As we look to turn the relationships started yesterday into long-standing partnerships, we hope to further leverage the app and its potential.

Cons

PENCIL uses Attendify in a unique fashion, so our issues are uniquely ours.

Response from Attendify

Replied January 2020

Thanks so much for your detailed and positive review, Keith! We're so thrilled to hear that the app added value to your event, and that it helped better connect attendees! Looking forward to partnering with you in the future!

Tracey from Intercollegiate Men's Lacrosse Coaches Association

An event must!

I went to a similar event about a month after my event that used a different app. I had issues with downloading the app and was frequently kicked off. The organizers tried to send updates on how to straighten things out but it was a hassle. Going with Attendify was clearly the best choice.

Pros

I'm not tech savvy and I had no issues. Uploading information was easy and when I did have a question, customer service responded quickly. The format is clean and I could customize the app to brand my event. During the event I was able to make immediate changes and attendees had no issues with downloading the app or obtaining information. I looked at similar event apps that were charging 10 times the amount with less features. I thought Attendify was too good to be true but it was clearly not the case.

Cons

Not being able to integrate Instagram was a frustration.

Response from Attendify

Replied February 2019

We're thrilled with your rave review Tracey - thanks so much! It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience and that we were able to exceed expectations on so many accounts! We hear you on the Instagram integration, and hopefully this is something we'll be able to make happen in a future release. Looking forward to working together again :)

Jamie from Wood County Park District

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Best customizeable app for events and recreation

My team and I did a ton of research before contacting companies and getting the ball rolling on an app. The Attendify customer service is unparalleled. They respond right away and are very knowledgeable and friendly. I hope they get a chance to sleep! I created two apps now ("BSAF" for a music and art festival and wcparks for a park district). Both are very different. We added parks as "speakers" and the event held at those parks display when we add the park as a speaker at that session. It works perfectly and we are getting excellent feedback. We love the interactive map options and the social media interaction. All around - an excellent app with great features, good price, and excellent customer service. This picky person could not be happier!

Pros

The interactive maps and interconnectivity of info. Easy to find any info in one-two touches. The app manager interface is intuitive and super easy to use.

Cons

would be improved by displaying the month in event session details.

Response from Attendify

Replied December 2019

Thanks so much for the 5-star review and encouraging words, Jamie!! It's so great to hear that your experience with our platform and our customer service has been so positive! We're just thrilled that the app added value to your events and was well received by your attendees :) Looking forward to partnering with you on many more to come!

Pete from BrightStart Pediatrics

Perfect for big events!

This app makes it so easy to find other vendors at an event and to direct people to our area at an event. Easy to install and use.

Pros

We use this app for a very big event each year. It is simple to use and it is really helpful to getting people to where your team is located at an event - maps, etc. It's really the electronic version of a map for an event. We only use the social part of the app a little bit, but it's good. The size of the event we're using this for is 40,000+ attendees at a local park - it's invaluable to find specific vendors, get in touch, etc.

Cons

No cons - works great for us! We have been users of the app, and have not had to coordinate an event or use the app to post/promote, but given it's easy of use, it is likely very good.

Response from Attendify

Replied April 2019

We're so thrilled to hear of your great experience using our platform, Pete! We definitely think the app shines in its ease of navigating an event, and connecting with others at the event. It's great you found this to be true. Thanks so much for the thoughtful review, and we hope to partner with you on another event soon! Let us know if we can do anything to make the experience even better :)

An amazing Conference App

Pros

This platform gives the most bang for your buck. Many features and personalized sections makes attendees extremely happy without breaking the bank.

Cons

There are many features that will go down as updates roll out which while on-site can prove as a challenge.

Response from Attendify

Replied July 2019

Thanks so much for your awesome feedback and review! We're thrilled that the app added value for you, and we hear you on the need for feature reliability. We're always looking for ways to improve the experience, so feel free to contact us at support@attendify.com, if there's anything we can help you with :)

Marcia from Child Care Aware of Washington

Great Event Apps!

We've used Attendify for our Elevate Early Learning Conference event apps for three years now. Each year Attendify doesn't let us down. The customer service is excellent. The product is super-easy to use and it takes very little time to create a great event app that is engaging and a lot of fun. Another great thing about Attendify is the value. The company offers a generous nonprofit discount and that helps us save money for our direct services, while at the same time creating a great event app that enriches our annual conference year after year.

Pros

We love how great our event apps turn out on Attendify! We've used the product for three years now and each year we get so much great feedback on our app. We also love how simple it is to set up and use.

Cons

Literally nothing! We have no complaints.

Response from Attendify

Replied December 2018

Hi Marcia! Thanks a ton for such high praise :D We're thrilled that Attendify has brought so much added value to your events and that you've had such a great experience! Looking forward to partnering with you on future events!

Stephanie from Les Roches Global Hospitality Education

Easy to use and great customer support

Customer Support has exceeded my expectations. They keep working on developing this product and they always try to think along with you to improve your experience and the app. It is easy to use, even with limited technical skills and it looks very nice!

Pros

I can do it all on my own and there is ALWAYS customer support available (nights, weekends, holidays, etc.)

Cons

I was missing a couple of features a scanner to monitor attendance to our event (which I understand is maybe too specific to our needs) and the information under exhibitors has a limited layout. Moreover, I made a mistake when I deleted someone from the list of attendees and when you do that, you can NEVER reinstate them again. This created quite a big problem for us and there is no possible solution. There are limited colors available for the app design.

Emanuela from Wolter Kluwer TAA - CCH Tagetik

Great event app for large conferences

Pros

Great event app to use during live events and engage attendees with a social stream. I used it for a large business conference to show the agenda with multi tracks, more than 100 sessions and speakers. Attendees can favorite the sessions they would like to attend and build their own agenda and set alerts on the phone. The social stream was successful, attendees posted pictures and comments of the event and we used it to promote some special sessions or other contents. The backoffice is very easy to use and in few days I set up the app. The cost is very competitive compared the other event app.

Cons

It was missing a ticketing tool but they have just released it so next year I will take advantage of it to sell the conference ticket to my attendees and automatically grant the access to the event app.

Sarah from The Enrollment Management Association

Keep it Simple Stupid!

Pros

Attendify takes a seemingly overwhelming task, like building a conference app, and makes it simple! The interface is straight-forward and easy - no coding necessary. In the time it takes you to post a blog to WordPress, you can build an app with Attendify.

Cons

I have very few cons about Attendify but have had several of our attendees approach me asking about the ability to add their own events alongside the events in the app. To have the ability to create your own schedule within the app would be a great addition for our audience!

Response from Attendify

Replied January 2019

Thanks for the thoughtful review Sarah! We're so glad you found our platform easy to use, and that it simplified your event planning efforts - that is our goal! We also appreciate the attendee feedback you provided! We'd love to show you how your attendees can use the 'favorites' feature to create their own personalized event guide within the app. Feel free to reach out to your dedicated success manager, or our support team, at any time for an overview! Looking forward to partnering with you again in the future :D

Emanuela from Tagetik Software Srl

Great App for corporate events, not expensive

Pros

The App is easy to use from the backoffice point of view and also for the attendees. I used it as App for all our corporate events (multi-event app) and I received very positive feedback from users. The cost is not expensive compared to the other Apps available on the market. Best features are: - 1 app for all events - ability to restrict events with a password or using the attendee list - activity stream to engage attendees with photos, posts and adverting messages - detailed agenda with multi tracks on multi days. Users can build their on agenda setting alerts to remember sessions to attend. - interactive map of my venues - push messages to send alert to all attendees - private messages between attendees so ensure networking - APIs to integrate the agenda built on attendify with my events - native App for iOS and android and webapp for all the other devices - good customer support

Gina from Uncommon

Great option for events

I have been a user of Attendify at events and conferences and it has helped me to connect well to others and be informed about sessions within.

Pros

Attendify has the ability to create a seamless user experience for attendees at events. It allows users to see all the necessary information in one place.

Cons

Attendify requires a lot of foresight and thought into the design. Without this planning, the information can get messy and is not useful to attendees.

Response from Attendify

Replied September 2019

Thanks so much for your thorough review and feedback, Gina! It's definitely true that effectively launching an app for an event requires some planning and preparation, but we are always working to innovate this process to make it as easy as possible. We're also always here to help if needed :) Please reach out to us if there's anything we can do to improve your experience!

Mary Kate from MAUE

Attendify for the win!

This has decreased the amount of paper waste at conferences and allowed improved communication between attendees!

Pros

I love being able to use this software at a conference instead of carrying around and fumbling with paper agendas! The function that allows us to see other attendee's contact information is terrific. It is a safe way to chat with others that you meet from the conference and save their information.

Cons

I wish the software had the ability to list two options side by side, so I could look at the sessions next to each other to decide.

Response from Attendify

Replied December 2019

Thanks so much for the 5-star review, Mary Kate!! We're so glad to hear our app added value to your event experience by saving paper and enabling easier communication! Don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do to help :)

Rachel from CARFAX, INC.

App made easy!

I was able to sign up, log in and begin creating an app immediately. Any questions I had are answered within minutes on the chat feature. THere are TONS of great articles written as well to help design a better app.

Pros

I love everything about Attendify. It is very user friendly and keeps my attendees engaged! I love the instant updates as our agenda changes frequently. the push notifications make it easy to push those last minutes changes out to the attendees.

Cons

There isn't a more in depth registration. The current registration platform is very basic and doesn't capture all the information I need to be able to use it. I have to use another Registration program and if I want to integrate with attendify I would need to pay the Registration platform a large fee to do so.

Response from Attendify

Replied February 2019

Thanks so much for the detailed review, Rachel! This is the kind of feedback we hope for, as it helps us decipher what we're doing well and what we can improve upon. It's great to hear that Attendify has added value to your event by upping the engagement among your attendees! It's also encouraging that you've found our support resources useful. We do hear you on the Registration limitations - happy to report that we've been working on some really great improvements to that piece of our platform which hopefully will alleviate some of these pain points for you. We'd love to hear more details about your experience with our Registration product though, to learn what improvements would be the most helpful to you. Please reach out to us to discuss!

Really like the event app

We are using Attendify for the 2nd time. The app promotes interaction between our attendees, vendors and speakers. It is really a plus for us as a small business, one price.

Pros

I like that it is easy to create, has step by step instructions. Great for end users (our event attendees). Helps make your event as professional and easy as possible.

Cons

Downloading some of the graphics to display correctly on mobile devices is tricky.

Response from Attendify

Replied December 2018

Thanks a ton for your feedback! We're over the moon to hear of your continued positive experience with the Attendify platform! Regarding the issues with displaying graphics, could you please get in touch with our support team? We'd love to dig deeper into this with you. Looking forward to continuing the positive trend for your events!

Nancy from GSSSC

Very simple to use!

I have used the app for a event and now the registration for a event. For a non profit events, it was a great experience for our first time. We definitely will use again.

Pros

Very easy to set up and update. Participants found it easy to use.

Cons

More reporting options. Use of a database function would be great added feature.

Response from Attendify

Replied December 2018

Hi Nancy, thanks for the positive feedback! It's awesome to hear that you've had great experiences with both our event app and registration products. If you'd like to reach out to our support team we'd love to help you maximize the use of the reporting options we currently have, and we'd be happy to submit any feedback to our developers on how we could improve it. Looking forward to partnering with you on future events!

Catherine from Weinfeld Education Group

Industry: Individual & Family Services

A big part of our annual conference

Pros

It has all the features we need and is extremely easy to set up and maintain. They have great help documentation and customer support. They stay in touch with me as a customer and are eager to hear new ideas. Its been a good investment in our annual conference. Our attendees are pleased with the app.

Cons

Its been difficult to explain the sign-up process to new users. Some attendees are still skeptical about using an app during the conference. Some don't want to install software on their phones and have opted to use the website version instead, which could use a little more functionality.

Michael from World Trade Center Los Angeles

Industry: International Trade and Development

A great app for non-profit events!

Absolutely love everything about this app and customer experience.

Pros

Ease of use and responsiveness from the team is bar none one of the best features of this app. There is no guesswork about customizing the app or where information belongs. It also provided us additional revenue sources through the sponsored app functionality. The ability to use for one-off events or reoccurring use is a great feature and benefit. We've used this app for two years now and have no reason to consider any other similar service

Cons

The only thing I would like to see added is matchmaking/scheduling functionality. Our event(s) are surrounded by a networking element and to have this become digitally organized instead of by hand would be extremely helpful.

Affordable Event App

The Attendify app has provided a simple way to publish a mobile app for our event. I would recommend it for any small company on a limited budget.

Pros

Our organization is a not-for profit association with a limited budget. With just one event a year using Attendify for our event app makes sense. It provides an affordable, entry-level access to an online event application.

Cons

It is very unfortunate that the new Apple rules means the app has to be within a container app. It would be good to have a stand-alone application for the ease of access and promotion.

Ricardo from Grupo CAVAD

Lack of features

Its nice I am looking forward to use it again

Pros

That's easy to use, friendly, is Available in the App stores, is private and secure.

Cons

Lack of features like posting videos, live videos, live polls, erase photos of the timeline, photo correction when you take a side photos, etc

Response from Attendify

Replied January 2019

We appreciate the review, Ricardo! We're glad you found the app easy to use! Happy to report that we can fulfill many of the features you are looking for - check out our help center for tutorials on how to post a video album and how to create interactive Polls to boost attendee engagement through the roof! Better yet, partner with your dedicated success manager or our always-ready support team if you want an in-depth overview. Our aim is to continue to come up with exciting and meaningful new features, and we truly value all of your suggestions. All the best!

Kerryn from Parmalat

Industry: Food Production

Saving Trees and delighting Attendees

We use Attendify for internal Sales Conferences. The ability to notify attendees of any changes, advise of agendas and communicate all conference details has saved a lot of headaches not to mention the fact that what Attendify has cost us is significantly less than what we used to spend on printing (agendas, hand outs etc).

Pros

Very easy to put together a slick one stop shop for conferences. Drag and drop plus collaboration features make for a total solution package.

Cons

Graphics can be a bit restrictive to download. Unpredictable the way an image will appear and hard to edit once downloaded.

Kelly from Financial Services

engaging and fun

total participation for large scale meetings and excellent set up.

Pros

fits in today's lifestyle so user friendly helps keep attendees engaged

Cons

honestly, from user standpoint I had zero issues with this software, unless it was possibility of battery life, which isnt software related at all but longevity of meeting and placement of participants

Response from Attendify

Replied September 2019

Thanks so much for the positive review, Kelly! We're so thrilled to hear that Attendify added value to your event. Please reach out to us at support@attendify.com at any time, if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better.

Ellen from USACM

Best app around

Our conference goes to different locations every year so having the interactive map feature is great to help our attendees find their way around. Plus super easy to look up a speaker or get in touch with them following a session. Just trying out the lead retrieval for the first time this year.

Pros

Cons

Remember to click "save" before you exit - no autosave feature so if you're moving too quickly and don't hit save you lose what you just added. More of an operator error than anything to do with the software, but that's the only negative I've got.

Response from Attendify

Replied December 2019

Thanks so much for this awesome 5-star review, Ellen :D We're thrilled to hear you've gotten such value out of our app! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better! All the best!

Heather from NLC-RISC

User-Friendly Event App for Annual Conferences

Pros

Attendify is easy to use and format. It looks very professional, and the Attendify staff is responsive and easy to work with. We have been using Attendify for 3 years now and have 2 annual conferences. Very happy with where we are.

Cons

Some of the export functionality regarding data analytics could be improved, and certain features require an extra charge (like a "social wall"). The software may not work well for every group/company/event, but is well worth its place as a contender.

Very easily setup an app for big events

I created an app for an company's internal (so not public) event in few days (less then 15) with a release on both Android and iPhone. We leverage the agenda with the full and details scheduling and the link between the map and the sessions rooms. In addition we used with very good results the internal chat, in order to maintain the social aspect of the event "not public" but creating at the same time a fun channel over the overall event.

Pros

Creating the app, with a lot of customization was very easy and fast, also for the releasing phase on different platforms.

Cons

Was still a little bit hard to import some value from excel. The harder work was to link speakers to session, because that feature was not available using excel import.

Kevin from Nex-Tech

Great Service - Easy to Use

Overall a great service. Would be all 5's and 10's except for the change in publishing options. Not as user friendly for users to have to download Attendify, then find the event, versus just downloading the event app.

Pros

Ease of use. Web interface is intuitive and easy to use. Set up all the features you need for your event. Our attendees always give us good feedback on the app.

Cons

New publishing rules. Not Attendify's fault, but maybe other, more economical ways of getting around the stand alone app publishing challenge.

Attendify Increased our Attendee Engagement and Enjoyment of our Sales Meeting

Pros

I really like the "push notifications" feature. We are able to inform attendees on-the-fly of any changes to the schedule or anything we want in seconds.

Cons

I wish as administrator of our meeting I could make edits on my iPhone app rather than having to log into Attendify on my computer. They said they are working on this feature.

Response from Attendify

Replied January 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're thrilled to hear that our app helped boost your attendee engagement, it's aalways awesome to hear the specific value we added to our customers' events! We also appreciate your feedback regarding the need to make edits via mobile device - we will be sure to let you know when we have a mobile solution for admin functions - stay tuned :)

Amy from Bethlehem College & Seminary

Attendify

Awesome experience and customer service experience.

Pros

I love that it is easy to use. Very user-friendly with drag/drop features, previews, excel sheets to upload large quantities of data. As a conference organizer with many details to plan, it saves me a lot of time to have the app creation process simplified.

Cons

It's unfortunate that the service had to change to being a container app after Apple policy changes, but you can't control that :)

Ryan from Gala Histology Lab

Non-Profit Attendify Review

Attendify has been a great option to add a conference app to our events. Their price has been good, however, it is going up. Their support has been good and reliable and their feature set it good for the price. We have been happy with their product and don't see a reason to change anytime soon.

Pros

Ease of use Good conference app features Easy attendee data upload Good Analytics

Cons

A little slow on the feature updates, but it is getting there. Needs more sponsor features and monitization features.

EINSTEIN from GSE

Tech Summit apps

Loved the experience

Pros

Very easy to build and feel a part of the process. East to access and affordable

Cons

For the multi-event app option, it is unfortunate that you cannot select an event as the priority so that during a period of time or season a direct click on the app will take you to that event

Response from Attendify

Replied January 2019

Thanks for the review! It's great to hear that you found our app easy to use and host your event on. And thanks for the feedback. It is possible to select one of your events as the "featured" event in a multi-event app. We'd love for you to get in touch with us so we can show you how. Hoping to partner with you on future events :)

Dana from Florida Government Finance Officers Association

Love Attendify!

Pros

What I liked most about this software is how simple it is to develop on the back end and how easy it to pull survey responses and additional data. Our members also love how easy it is to use at our events. We added the social wall feature and it was a huge hit! Got our members more engaged. Best product currently on the market for the price. Highly recommend!

Cons

I do wish our members could fill out the surveys on the mobile web version and not just the app itself since some of our clients are older and don't want to use the app. Besides that it has everything we need.

July 2014

David from IAITAM

July 2014

Great Product, Unbeatable Price, and Positive Feedback from the Attendees / End Users

I have been working with Attendify for some time now and have gotten very comfortable with the management side of things. The real benefit comes when an attendee loves how easy it is for them to just download the app and use it. It's very intuitive and easy to navigate. Since their app is pretty much a white label, many sections give you a nice toolbar to adjust your text how you need it along with being able to hyperlink anywhere. The build team at Attendify is amazing. They can build an app out in just a matter of days and you have your live app ready to use. Don't worry if you have a question or problem either. The tech side for Attendify are there for you and will work hard to fix any errors that may happen with either Android or iOS. Of course price is always a concern. You will not find a better price for what you get with Attendify. The ability to customize your images along with the sections makes this app very flexible to your needs and then the ability to change your app's content once it has been coded makes it easy to add/delete last minute changes without incurring any additional cost to do so. Love the work they do. Keep up the good work !!

Chris from Madison County Schools

Just what we needed.

Overall we enjoyed Attendify and our attendees benefitted greatly from the app.

Pros

I liked the ease of use and functionality of the product for the price.

Cons

When uploading pictures and icons, pictures had to be an exact size. This added some time on front end preparation.

Response from Attendify

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the review Chris! We're always glad to hear when customers find our product easy to use, and that your attendees benefited from it as well. Please feel free to reach out to our support team should you ever need help with image re-sizing or uploading - we're happy to help with that. Looking forward to partnering together in the future!

Great App for Conferences

Attendify is super easy to use and the customer service is top notch. We have used them for the last five years and plan to continue using them.

Pros

Cons

We are a nonprofit association. Many of our attendees are also speakers. It would be nice if their personal profile and speaker profile could be connected.

Very Useful Event Tool

We sought an app for our 400 attendee biennial Global Roundtable that would give attendees quick access to basic conference information (agenda, speakers, floor plan, etc) as well as a channel to connect to each other and a way for us to send notifications. We wanted it to be easy to use on both the front and back end, and to integrate into our event branding. Oh, and we needed it ready within about a week! Attendify was a perfect match for our needs. The platform is extremely easy to use and provided us with everything that we needed - and quickly. We found the support provided excellent and fast as well.

Pros

-easy to use from both the front and back end -highly adaptable -excellent support and service -provides everything that you'd need for an event -extremely well priced

Cons

This app doesn't provide as many social connectivity features as some other apps. For us, this was not a problem, and in some ways an advantage. We found that other apps that did provide such features a bit too complex for our short timeline and capacity.

Phillip from Tribal Tech, LLC

Attendify Really Delivers

I found the overall experience very positive and would definitely use this product again and I recommend it to any event planner who needs a great event app with all the best functionality that is user friendly for those with limited tech experience and it is VERY cost effective.

Pros

I really liked how easy it was to get from start to finish from building to product launch. The final results looked really great and the attendees at our event loved it.

Cons

I was a little disappointed that there was not as much useful information on how to customize the existing components and the registration reports were very limited on the information that could be downloaded.