All Acuity Scheduling Reviews

1-25 of 5,361 Reviews

Mariah

A streamlined way to meet with my clients

Jeanette

August 2022

Acuity Scheduling Is Simple, Affordable, and Great For Start-Ups or Basic Needs

Acuity Scheduling is an excellent and affordable option for basic needs and a start-up practice. It's primary focus seems to be around creating solutions for scheduling and calendar management. If you need more complex SOAP notes, you might need a more robust system.

Pros

Acuity Scheduling is easy peasy to customize to your brand and set up for calendar/scheduling needs. It offers 2-way integration with Google Calendar and integrates with Stripe for payment processing. Clients can schedule their own appointments or appointments can be created manually by the clinician. Session packages can be created as well as coupons and gift certificates.

Cons

Cumbersome SOAP Notes. Acuity Scheduling allows you to create basic SOAP notes. More complex SOAP notes with dropdown boxes and radio buttons are much more complicated and time-consuming because more complex templates are not available. This is ultimately why I left Acuity Scheduling. I needed a more robust EMR because of the nature of my practice with telehealth physical therapy, personal training, nutrition consultations, and wellness coaching.

Reasons for choosing Acuity Scheduling

Acuity Scheduling was more affordable and user-friendly.

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

I needed online booking and online payments.

Christopher

Endless Frustration with Customer Support

Pros

The ability to sync my massage appointments (calendar events) with third party calendars (such as iCloud) is a fantastic feature that I've relied heavily upon for the past year and a half. I started using Acuity back in June of 2021 (560 days ago, to be specific.) Up until two weeks ago, I've been able to view all client history using my iCloud calendar for the past year and a half (a full 545 days.) I'm currently able to view event history for only the past 185 days. This is a problem because I can no longer view client history beyond a six-month period. It's gone; no longer visible on my iCloud calendar. I've spent a significant amount of time explaining the issue (in a very detailed manner) to three different tech support representatives. This ordeal has been significantly time-consuming which has resulted in the past two weeks of my life being extremely frustrating for me (and I'm sure for the tech support team as well.) The final conclusion is that Acuity does not offer the ability to view history beyond 200 days. Despite the fact that I am 100% certain that this was not the case until just two weeks ago, it's taken tech support this long to provide that response and nobody is admitting that this policy is brand new.

Cons

I used to have the ability to view history for 560 days and now all of a sudden, they've restricted it to only 200 days of history. I'm attempting to operate my business blind-folded. It feels like a bit of bait-and-switch and though the support team has been friendly, I almost feel gaslighted as they still claim that nothing has changed on their end and that the 200 limit has been in place this entire time which is simply not true.

Reasons for choosing Acuity Scheduling

Ease of use, mobile capabilities, and versatility.

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

The confirmation and reminder emails sent from snapappointments.com were no longer being received by clients. This was a great system as a completely free product but when it came to reliability, it was clear that it was time to make a switch.

Tomas

January 2023

A really good scheduling software

Pros

I adore how the platform integrates and offers appointment reminders. Clients may now easily access meeting-related links and reminders thanks to this. I also adore how payments and appointments are integrated.

Cons

Nothing about it has proven to be a disadvantage for me, and I haven't encountered any problems.

Acuity: A Streamlined Scheduler...If It's Right For You

Pros

The software is well-integrated with a SquareSpace site, which we were already using for web hosting. This makes it easy to insert and integrate with any other SquareSpace systems you are using. The customer support is also excellent, with low wait times and knowledgable staff available to talk to.

Cons

This software was difficult to set up to integrate with our CRM and Outlook calendars. This is because of the nature of needing to sync multiple calendars at the same time, and I suspect that other scheduling apps might have run into the same issue. As it is, we still do not have the program set up correctly, as it will take a dedicated several hours, by someone who knows each of your systems inside and out.

Marie

October 2022

Acuity is the #1 tool a Coach needs

It handles all of the scheudling needs so we dont go back and forth with clients about booking appointments. It also integrates well with Stripe so we can use it for paid appointments. And because we can add forms, it can also add in intake and client onboarding processes as well. When I started my practice I asked other coaches what tools they were using and this was hands down the number one recommendation that I received and happily the platform has grown with my business over the years as well.

Pros

I like Acuity because it is easy to incrporate and maange multiple calendars at once whether fora solo practitioner o r for a multi practiitioner practice. We have been ablet o provide access to about 2 dozen different calendars usingthe tool and beign able to track all the appointmn types on the back end is great for our marketing intel as well.

Cons

There is definitely a learning curve in settin this up. It is not as intutive as other platforms I ahe seen but aI thin that comes with the robust features of the platform. Getting new contractors onboarded is somewhat challenge=ings as many folsk are not familiar with syncing their calendars this way or setting up time zones correctly which can cause problems when working with clients.

Reasons for choosing Acuity Scheduling

More dynamic and features to take payment, integrate with my multiple Google calendars to make sure I wasn't double booking and the use of forms

Abolfazl

December 2022

Best scheduling software and website I know

Acuity Scheduling is a great and reasonable choice for fundamental requirements and a beginning up training. Its essential center is by all accounts around making answers for planning and scheduling the executives. In the event that you want more complicated Cleanser notes, you could require a more powerful framework.

Pros

Here we go! I love it. I use it for different stages, organizations, and reasons. Nothing beats how simple to alter their items. You can get the whole CSS shown for you prepared to change! I use them even considerably more than whatever they could be as CRM, as Updates, Email showcasing, and so forth. Substantially more than a bare planning stage. They are more significant than that trust me.

Cons

I will be fast about it. They WERE Perfect until they converged with the square gathering. Their help was amusing alongside expert and arrangement orientated. I don't know to say exactly the same thing any longer... They turned into a piece of a gigantic organization and lost that spirit I think... They used to offer granddad limits and they quit respecting individuals who are with them for a really long time.

Yakup

Amazing Time-Saving Benefits of Acuity Scheduling

Overall my experience with Acuity Scheduling has been great - it's allowed me to streamline my workflows while still being able to offer an excellent customer service.

Pros

It has simplified my life! With its automated reminders and easy integration to calendars, I can manage multiple events with ease and on a timely manner. The design is very user friendly, making the whole experience extremely pleasant.

Cons

Although Acuity Scheduling is great for simple appointments, it's not ideal for complex cases that involve lots of customization or special requests. It's also a bit limited when it comes to advanced analytics and reporting tools.

Brandy

Industry: Government Relations

Love Acuity

Overall I am extremely satisfied with Acuity Scheduling. It made the pandemic easy and manageable for our company.

Pros

I like that this software is easy to use. It made scheduling covid test drive through appointments easy and manageable with no contact. It also is easy to use on mobile devices, making it easily accessible even when not in office

Cons

Honestly there isnt much that I could say that I liked least of Acuity. The only thing I can think of is it has glitched once or twice but it was nothing major.

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

Acuity was easier to manage and easier to use/access

Steve

we love Acuity

We have been using it for over 5 years and have never had a major technical issue. It always runs and has never crashed on us.

Pros

Ease of set up, number of features and ability to connect with our payment system

Cons

It is sometimes difficult to get tech support especially since it was purchased by Squarespace

Reasons for choosing Acuity Scheduling

We did a demo of the product and right from the start it worked great.

Ryan

November 2022

This is an excellent tool for allowing cutsomers to book their own appointments!

My overall experience with Acuity Scheduling has been positive. I have never ran into any issues with this software over the past year.

Pros

This drives business to us by allowing our customers to explore and set appointments/inspections at their own pace and at a time that works best for them.

Cons

I have not ran into any major flaws with the software, I use it for online bookings and it has always worked as intended.

poonam

December 2022

Am tantalized with it's robustness with online booking of appointments.

Booking made simple through this software especially with appointments.Excellent customer service.

Pros

Exquisite for online booking of appointments.Easy to plan and schedule your time.Great and excellent customer service.

Cons

Reliable with scheduling for appointments with the team.Simplicity with use and efficiency with tracking of all your appointment.

Ani

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Could be better

Pros

It was simple for my clients to schedule appointments without contacting me

Cons

My clients didn't like that they had to scroll through all the services to find the service they needed

kareem

January 2023

Salvation

It's been a wonderful experience and want to continue using the software

Pros

I like the fact that it's makes scheduling easy and simple

Cons

I need them to improve on the user interface and make the software better

Jai

Minimal look and maximum features

Overall I love the functionality, design and integrations. I appreciate the option to create unique and short URLs for my business' booking system and further unique URLs for different appointment types. It doesn't matter if I am having a conversation on the phone, messages or email, I can send the link of a specific appointment type to the clients and let them pick a time convenient for them. With other alternate software, it is hard to remember the URLs so AS is a clear winner.

Pros

I love the look. It's clean, sharp and very easy to sync with your branding. I have been using it for over a year and never had any issue with it, notifications, email reminders for clients, syncing with different personal and work calendars, accepting payments for appointment bookings.

Cons

Lack of free version. Sometimes I wish they had a free version with reduced features for clients who need an online booking system but expect only 5 bookings per month. $14 is a bit too much for them so they usually go with Calendly.

Reasons for choosing Acuity Scheduling

I love the minimal design of Acuity Scheduling to start with but after using it for over a year, and working with Calendly on behalf of my clients, I would suggest anyone to go for Acuity Scheduling if the booking system plays a substantial role in running your business and you can afford to spend a little extra as compared to other options.

Kate

WOW Acuity Scheduling increased My bookings By 80% in-the first week

Pros

I really love that myself and the client get an email to confirm the booking instantly, I love the color coding of my treatments in a glace, I know who has booked a massage and the length of time or if it's an energy healing or reflexology & my clients say its really easy to use. Squarespace has been quite fast in getting back to me with any problems or queries and mostly provide a video on how to address any problems with step by step instructions which is super helpful by last website provider would take over a week to get back to me and want to charge me each time even when it was their mistake so Squarespace/ Scheduling service makes me extremely happy I feel they are supporting me in my business and understand the urgency of having a to fix any problems. Great work Squarespace /Scheduling I appreciate the service you provide and am thrilled with my choice to use your platform and booking system.

Cons

I have only been using this for 6 days so the things I would add or change may already be a possibility and I just haven't had the time to work it out as yet Firstly, the block time off is a bit too slow I just want to click block and then the space of time on the day I wish to block and it's done, it's really slow to have to click block and manually fill it out in the side panel other booking systems aloud the way I wish it to be and it was much more proficient. on three occasions this week clients have been able to usefully book a time that was already booked by another client and I have had to call and apologize and try to reschedule the last client that booked which is quite embarrassing and the clients don't understand how it's possible. also, I haven't worked out how my clients can book or chose from my two clinic locations I wonder if that's possible?

Reasons for choosing Acuity Scheduling

I really wanted a scheduling system that allowed clients to pay and claim there heath care benefits all in one or had Hicaps attached but couldn't find a system I liked so once I took that out I was looking at Acuity as I used it before but when I realized Squarespace had it it was a no brainer. what I didn't like as these systems had you sign up on a platform that you had to pay for that allowed the clients to search for practitioners in their area that offered services so you were there with all your competition and the practices that paid more were giving higher ranking positions, too expensive and not real for clients I prefer my reviews from my site to attract clients or most clients find me on google business and that's free

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

The business split due to lease ending and we had to go to separate buildings due to not being able to find a large enough rental to share again was very sad.

Monica