Browse Videolinq Reviews

Heather from Heather Broomhall Photography

Highly Recommend

I highly recommend that anyone needing a streaming platform jump on this before pricing goes up.

Pros

Setup was super easy and most of the work was automatically done inside of Videolinq, which is way better than others that I have tried that require a manual setup. It was important for me to be able to use this easily with Zoom and OBS Studio. Both are seamless and easy to use setups while directly streaming from Zoom was an unexpected bonus. A major reason I tried this software was because of the CDN ability. I am beyond thrilled with the ability to upload pre-recorded videos and have them scheduled in advance. Not only that but to do it at this price point, is incredible. Another "bonus" for me was that I am able to host a video on VideoLinq and people can view it from my website, which essentially removes the need to embed YouTube or vimeo videos that include lots of host branding and links. I had been looking for a solution for many months, and to have this in the same place as my scheduled live streams is awesome.

Cons

The UI on the backend isn't the most user-friendly. There are some updates in the pipeline that i'm waiting for.

Reasons for Choosing Videolinq

The video quality and dropping of streams in BeLive wasn't worth it. Also the chat did not fit my branding.

Reasons for Switching to Videolinq

Restream wasn't enough for me and especially at their price point.

Kimberly from OneUniversal Media

Industry: Publishing

To stream(yard) or to Videolinq? No question!

Overall, Videolinq is solving or is SET to solve our agency concerns. We are in the planning stages of streaming both live and taped materials from all our major brands. It allows for this rather efficiently AND with the ability to have feedback...to see our audience so-to-speak is great. Did I mention this can be a cash-cow. No longer do we have to wait to receive so many likes or views to look to monetize our productions. Also, having the ability to stream to our website also is a boon! [Not all people are into social media, preferring simply to connect with us via our website.]

Pros

I like most what we haven't yet used at the organization and that is the ability to monetize our streams. What we have noticed was the ease with which to publish on Facebook pages and groups! Also, the UI is FANTASTIC...pictures take the place of words so ANYONE speaking any language can onboard fairly quickly.

Cons

We are beginning to use Instagram and there is no easy link to it. The UI is rather DARK...and not as CLEAN as some of the other streaming offers. I would like for there to be an ease to access the studio...it seems a little convoluted to have to click so many links to get there. (I tried going directly there using the browser and received errors.)

Reasons for Choosing Videolinq

Videolinq had a special promotion AND it showed promise...the ability to monetize our streams, mostly. Nothwithstanding that sometimes apps that come later, tend to have a better grasp on what is lacking from its competitors and provided EXACTLY what the market is looking for... Thanks Videolinq!

Reasons for Switching to Videolinq

I was using the free version, and thought it did things I liked, it did not provide the multichannel streaming we needed to maximize our momentum for book sales.

Javier from elTallerAudiovisual / YOS Contenidos

Potente herramienta para multistreaming

Una vez que le he cogido el truquillo, la he integrado perfectamente en mi rutina cada vez que quiero hacer una emisión en directo en varias plataformas. Como mínimo, recurro a ella una vez por semana. Tuve un problema, por la peculiaridad de la aplicación que utilizo para emitir, Switcher Studio. Me puse en contacto con atención al cliente y me brindaron media hora de sesión en Zoom para ajustar la configuración a mis necesidades. Finalmente, la ayuda se extendió durante una hora, hasta que comprobaron que todo el flujo funcionaba perfectamente. La atención fue de 10. No he vuelto a tener problemas.

Pros

Hace lo que promete. En mi caso, la utilizo para emitir simultáneamente por Youtube y varios sitios de Facebook, a través de Switcher Studio. No he probado otras opciones más avanzadas de Videolinq, como el Social Media Studio o la monetización de los directos.

Cons

Me ha costado un poco hacerme con el funcionamiento, con el orden de ejecución correcto para iniciar y finalizar las emisiones. La interfaz no es súper atractiva, pero en mi caso tampoco necesito más. Quizá los tutoriales para el aprendizaje podrían mejorarse.

Reasons for Choosing Videolinq

Accedí a ella a través de una promoción de AppSumo.

Works well for us!

We do a lot of webinars and before it has been a real hassle to set them up and schedule them. Videolinq has saved us countless hours of scheduling headaches and we recommend it highly

Pros

I look for ease of use first...something that doesn’t take forever to lear. Their media dashboard is a charm. Great UI and super intuitive!

Cons

Embedding the chat feature is missing and is needed in order to properly use this software. No problem with the ability to embed the video into my client portal, but without the chat feature it defeats the purpose. I have to pay for another chat feature which requires another login for the client.

Cost and recommendations

Corey from Tall Boy Enterprises

Industry: Broadcast Media

A New Streaming Option

I can see my company using this software but it needs to work on their back end to make it more seamless. The scheduler tool is a go to as Vmix does not allow that function. I believe with a few more uses I will make the switch from their competitors

Pros

I like the fact you can schedule streams to your respective streaming pages. I also like that you can stream to 25 destinations. This has the potential to be a major competitor if they can get their kinks worked out

Cons

It has a learning curve which can be frustrating. I can not integrate Youtube currently by logging in to my Google account. I have to use the RTMP feature. My stream broke midway into the show (not sure why) will test again. I don't understand the analytics feature

Pricing played a MAJOR Factor

Andrés J from Innovintergy Consulting

Great alternative, but still in an early stage

Besides the annoying feedback messages on the control interface, I really live Videolinq don't have plans to look somewhere else. They are investing on their platform and adding new stuff all the time.

Pros

The price is great. It has many options, so in the ratio of money/value, it's one of the best solutions available today. If you're tech savvy or don't mind reading instructions and/or testing until things works, Videolinq is a great solution for multi broadcasting to YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and many other online platforms.

Cons

A few months ago, they started adding messages to the control panel, where they constantly ask for your feedback. This messages popup at the worst times, e.g., when you are on the middle of a live streaming, and you don't need any distractions. Plus, they are not configured on a smart way, so that if you have already seen it or answer it, it won't show up again.

Reasons for Switching to Videolinq

Pricing. Restream is easier to use and setup, but they are pricier. Videolinq requieres more work to setup and doesn't have as much metrics, but this was not a big issue for me.

Owen from Anderson Innovations Ltd

Essential Tool for Fast and Reliable Content Distribution

I am extremely please with the functionality of the service and the support is prompt.

Pros

1. Videolinq makes is easy for us to share lives to YouTube and multiple Facebook pages and groups. 2. It works well with OBS. I'm planning to use it with ATEM mini Pro in the future. 3. It fully supports an RTMP input source and output destination which means you have future proof integration built-in.

Cons

The missing feature is user / team account management. I would have liked to be able to add teams members and only give them access to a specific steaming setup in the media library. It would have been helpful if they had created best practice in the streaming set-ups and configurations.

Reasons for Choosing Videolinq

I choose Videolinq based on value for the feature and functionality I needed compared to the competition.

Son from Peaceful Cloud

Great Tool for Video Distributions

I like the ease of setting things up once and it will work with the schedule feature.

Pros

When I look at the service provided by Videolinq, the reliability of sending just one rtmp source to it and it distributes out up to 25 places is incredible.

Cons

I was not able to post my live feed to my FB page. Although, I was able to post a live feed to my own personal wall. A work around is set a manual rtmp feed.

Reasons for Choosing Videolinq

I chose it because the value and reliability of Videolinq are superb.

Awesome from Begining!

Its been great! The cdn is cheaper!

Pros

The power it has and the options! Multicast live streams! What would one can think of in this time of Pandemic! get your content right away with one easy setup!

Cons

Support at this time is slow! because they are adding a lot of HR and also its COVID season!

Reasons for Switching to Videolinq

This is cheaper because I got a one time deal!

Shahzad from SCORP

Best live streaming software

I am happy with the purchase as it is a best value for money.

Pros

Easy to set up in 3 easy steps for each channel. Easy to link profiles, turn on and off destinations as per requirement.

Cons

The data limitation prohibit the unlimited use of the software.

Reasons for Choosing Videolinq

The ease of use was the major reason for me to choose on of them.

Alejandro from AMELBA Soluciones

videolinq enters the competition

For a long time there have been companies and platforms that handle the multistreaming market, some being more affordable than others. But this platform came to that world that for all it offers enters the fight, not with all but with the most popular.

Pros

the severity, the ease of creating a transmission and the effectiveness of it reaching our users. to be able to carry out according to the plan several transmissions of anything. the performance of the delivery of the multistream to social networks without ads and others

Cons

The only bad thing it has is the test that lasts only 7 days and that the cost can be managed with reduced services or some characteristic that is initially to gain more followers than those it already has.

price, player, latency, price

AVolution Productions from AVolution Productions

Multi-platform streaming, Video Player plus CDN option!

Overall, this has great potential especially if you only need to stream to multiple destinations or if you are in need of a great media player. There are also monetary perks with this however I have yet to explore those options. There are other platforms out there that do more but it all boils down to what you really need to do. For me, this platform will work perfectly

Pros

I love that not only can you stream to multiple destinations with one click, you also have the option of using their video player which is very sleek and easy to personalize with your brand colors. You have the option to use your own CDN (if they support HLS) or Videolinq CDN at a reasonable fee.

Cons

The UI could use a little work and its not very easy to get to the analytics. As of now, they are working on the analytics page.

Scott from Tampa Bay Arts & Education Network

Absolutely Amazing Customer Service and Reliability

I can't say enough about the customer service. There are so many CDN services to choose from. Most use the same technology really, what sets them apart is customer service. When you have thousands of viewers watching and issues arise (which they always do) it's invaluable to have customer support stating by to help figure things out. Videolinq has always been ready to help us when we get in trouble. Thank you so much for that! We depend on them.

Pros

The new dashboard interface is AMAZING! We love the clean design and ability to start and stop our designation streams independently. Super improvement over the last version, which still was great by the way!

Cons

We'd love to be able to tally concurrent live stream viewers someway. I believe that is in development though so we will eagerly await that.

Reasons for Choosing Videolinq

It comes down to customer support for us (#1) and reliability (#2). Both are above par with Videolinq. Don't get into streaming without a partner like Videolinq.

Reasons for Switching to Videolinq

They were much more expensive and didn't have the same level of customer support as Videolinq.

Manoj from INKDEW

Industry: Publishing

All in one Solution for streaming your content

Do you want to stream to multiple channels at once ?This is the best solution . I was wandering here and there checking all the applications But none of them were perfect. Finally I found the videolinq and satisfied . Buy now. Thank me later

Pros

What do you get with videolinq ? 1. Go live : deliver your live content by streaming to social media platforms. 2. Live in multiple channels : You stream it live to multiple social channels as many as 25 . And yes , you can stream to other streaming providers too like telestream etc. It's a jackpot . Isn't it ? 3.Analytics : As your video is over , you can look into the insights. A report on your performance and tracking viewer engagement across all platforms is a win win for marketing strategy. 4. Scheduler : You can schedule your pre-recorded videos in advance.you can do that right in the dashboard. 5.24/7 streaming : live stream or scheduler. It's possible . This is a must for you if you need any of the above features .

Cons

Chat options are not there. But they are saying it's in roadmap. Hope they will release it soon.

Pricing.

Reasons for Switching to Videolinq

Mainly due to it's flexibility and pricing. The features are awesome too.

Sergio from Solution Center Group

A great alternative to jump into the new wave

I am a speaker and beginning to position myself through youtube. I want to increase positioning through live events. I also want to use it to transmit paid trainings on private groups. I am a newbie both in streaming as well as the software. As such, I am struggling to catch on - the software is easy to use, but for the th ecomplete experience from designing my program to broadcasting is still new. However, I give it high ratings because of its features and list of features that it will be adding. It is a promising option.

Pros

Reach of 25 outputs on every lifetime plan. Simple 3 step process Ticket response was very fast

Cons

Their web is a little confusing. You need to enter one url for your account and billing information - and anotherone for your video dashboard. So I needed to go back and forth to my email to find. I would prefer that they simply put both on the hamburger menu. I am a wordpress techie, however regarding live streaming I admit I am a Novice (soon to be player). As such I have difficulty understanding some of the terms RMTP Source, file storage, etc. So it is yet unclear for me if I will be charged for uploading an mp3 file to their server, when there is a charge or consumption of the GB, if I can store my videos on another service ie Amazon S3, or Vimeo and transmit. I guess what I am trying to say is that I would really appreciate someone holding my hand via a youtube channel and clear instructions.

Great Lifetime Deal One Time Purchase

Bark from Country Chart Magazine

Videolinq works for me and my staff

We have been searching and searching for a product like Videolinq. When I discovered the product, I didn't even realize how good it was until I put it through its paces. Now, I could not do without it.

Pros

Live streaming video from a desktop and connecting it to local media is usually hard. But with Videolinq, it is so easy. But it also shines in mobile livestreaming! We run a news organization and depend on reporters from the field. Videolinq delivers. When I found Videolinq, I did not quite realize how good it was until I started using it. Our staff likes it, and, most importantly, it is easy to use. Videolinq also offers high quality video, and I can't wait to use the new chat feature that is coming soon.

Cons

Videolinq is an enterprise level product, and the website itself looks like it is for business use. It could use a bit of a makeover. On the other hand, the simplicity of the page makes it easy to use. And ease of use is a great selling point for the app/.

Reasons for Switching to Videolinq

I like Restream but it does not work well for mobile streaming. Videolinq works for both desktop and mobile.

Marcius from Rizzo ZEO

Live streaming and scheduling with added benefits!

A few months ago I'd give Videolinq 4 stars. But given the Cons of unresponsive support and no active development, I'd have to stick to 3 stars. It's still a great tool that has nice features, but the downsides are evident too. The data transfer might be also a limiting factor since it eats out of your data transfer if you schedule it to be broadcasted on your website using their player. And it which can get depleted fast in this way. Depending on what your use-case might be, you'll have to keep several things in mind and analyze the features and benefits. It gets the job done for multiple use-cases, some even better and cheaper than competitors, but maybe you might need some extra features.

Pros

There are several features that I'm fond of. Obviously, the first one being a good, working scheduler that can stream up to 8 hours per live stream. An important feature for me is also the RTMP streaming from their for your website using their own player - this is great for webinar-like streams, even with pre-recorded videos. Another nice feature is the auto-subtitles added with the 1CapApp integration. You can also stream using other RTMP as a source, so if you have another service that streams to RTMP, you can use that link and connect it with Videolinq.

Cons

Their support is non-responsive. I've tried contacting them several times, but got no response. The user interface is pretty bland and boring, and not that intuitive to get through initially - but they do offer some youtube videos for instructions which can help you get setup and become familiar with it. Either way, as a design perspective, it's not modern. It seems similar in these tools that are trying to copy a video editing tool feel or studio type feel, but fail with it. I have the tool for over a year, but in this time there have been little updates and no new features added. Even their last blog post is months old, which makes me thing it's not actively being developed. The worst thing is that the LogIn button from their main site doesn't actually take you to the tool itself, it takes you to the Billing section. There is no link to the tool itself, except for the original email from when you registered. This is a huge disadvantage. A few months ago I started testing other tools, my browser cache was reset in the time, and when I tried to login again, I forgot what the URL was to the actual tool. Initially I even forgot that it's in an email, but luckily I got around to finding it again. What was it? cloud.videolinq.com? or videolinq.com/cloud? Oh wait... it was control.Videolinq.com, yes that's it. This is such a huge deal. What if I had deleted that email? And message the unresponsive support? How can you not have a proper link to your tool login?

Reasons for Switching to Videolinq

Restream adds their branding everywhere, except if you pay them almost 3 times more for the service to remove it. The scheduler in restream is also on that higher plan, but only includes up to 1 hour duration limit - it can go up to 4 hour on their most expensive plan of $299 month. Very expensive compared to Videolinq.

ian from Cornerstone Designs

I brought similar software where went live on Facebook & YouTube. VIDEOLINQ is a promising App. On m

I give full 5 tacos because the platform promises to give me all that I need, and I am confident that in the future there will be more improvements and above tech issues ironed out.

Pros

On my first impression - setting up a livestream is very easy, Just 3 steps in the process. What I liked was its Reach of 25 outputs on every plan, Simple 3 step process. I have 2 brands and launch a lot of videos every alternative day LIVE and this VIDEOLINQ does a great service by streaming LIVE in more places.

Cons

What I don’t like is their confusing DASHBOARD is a little confusing where one needs to enter URL for their account & billing information & another for video info. Going back & forth is little irritating prefer all in 1 place. Also, some terminologies were difficult to understand but nothing hard where one can search online... Would be great if the meaning were explaining by hovering over them, otherwise a great Video LIVE App.

Anshul from Softlabs

Good product, keen to get better

I am impressed with the capabilities to deliver live streams to multiple platforms in a such a streamlined way. The tutorials are indeed useful to understand features and capabilities. It surely helps with some manual work here and there, and the video quality is really good. There will be an obvious learning curve for new users (like me) but it works out fairly quickly. Videolinq is a new kid on the block and I am counting on it to become more polished and better.

Pros

- Ease of use - Parallel streams - Practical and capable - Realtime closed captioning - Feature rich and capable to schedule streaming - Customize player

Cons

- Initial setup could be user friendly by giving on overview on features and how to understand them, like an overlay wizard. -I am surprised and disappointed that we cannot change the password for the media dashboard.

- Price - Features

Brian from Tufts University

Closed Captioning

Great support. Testing through Production. Always available and quick to respond.

Pros

Easy to use sending video and having live Closed Captioning embedded in Live Stream.

Cons

None that we can't control except... We can't control BYOD devices.

Was recommended.

Oswar from Connecting You - Digital Marketing Agency

A great tool to increase your visibility in your streaming!

Pros

When the pandemic started, everything changed and something that impacted me a lot was not being able to give talks in my support group. But looking for a way to reach all members of the support group, I decided to change everything to Online. Do lives and live talks. When I saw the VideoLinq promotion on Appsumo, I decided to try it because it helped me solve a problem I had. It worked for me so I decided to buy two more codes. Excellent service!

Cons

I would like to see the following. Player CDN is not a lifetime deal. Embeddable chat. Video on Full HD At the beginning it is a bit confusing since they have basically divided the service website and the account management website into two websites. And it is somewhat confusing not knowing which websites one is on.

Rafael from Sisavan

Videolinq is the solution you were looking for

It frees me from manual tasks that I would have to attend to, by programming them it gives me freedom to use my time on other tasks

Pros

It is very easy to use and. For my video transmissions to my website and social networks I had to be anchored to my computer and that limited the ability to develop other activities, using videolinq now I can schedule my transmissions not only to my website but also to my social networks simultaneously and that has freed me to develop other activities including rest if I feel like it.

Cons

By the time I've used it all right for me

Reasons for Switching to Videolinq

With videolinq I can schedule the activities through its CDN server and I no longer use wirecast to do it manually

Ross from Canyon Creek Enterprises

Live Stream? Get Videolinq!

Overall, the billing and analytics dashboard is easy to use and understand how my streams perform. The software doesn't pretend to be anything than what it is (multi-stream distribution for live and recorded content) and it does it really well.

Pros

The ease of setting up and scheduling livestreams across multiple platforms is super simple. The software is both reliable and easy to use. Setting up scheduled pre-recorded 'livestreams' helps distributing evergreen content to my audience.

Cons

The software is still evolving, as of this review, the ability to change the password on the media platform is not available... this is a peculiar choice for design, and really should be rectified.

Reasons for Choosing Videolinq

Price and feature performance.

KALULE KIRUMIRA from ROYCE INTERNATIONAL

Industry: Broadcast Media

Original product

Good performance and accurate results

Pros

Original software good performance and easy to use in Uganda.

Cons

Not comfortable to same equipment and need enough time learn to use it

Reasons for Switching to Videolinq

Because it was not original

Jonathan from AES

Recommendation about Videolinq

Reduce bandwidth needs and costs and allows for more high-quality events.

Pros

Is a new way to deliver live videos to social media platforms.

Cons

Could be difficult to understand the interaction between the software and the social media platforms at the beggining and you should have a good connectivity to internet in order to avoid delays with the videos.

Response from Videolinq

Replied September 2020

Thank you for the review and feedback! We received similar comments from other customers and will address this issue by providing better guidance on how to use the platform to connect to social media platforms.

Rony from Tecsys Video Networks Ltd

Best video switcher / distributor

Pros

Videolinq enables content providers to do fully manage their videos sources. Different sources can be assigned to a combination different destinations etc. Moreover - Videolinq also provides a dedicated video player to embed the video directly on any web interface. This feature is a game changer especially compared to other online video switching providers.

Cons

I would like to see a better integration of their control panel (back end) together with the account management / billing / support portal. It shall be best if all will be available from the same interface.

Brian from Anglican Church of Canada

Did what it needed to do

Pros

For sharing with Facebook and YouTube, it just did the job. Easy to set up.

Cons

It is less about the software than how Facebook makes it difficult to just do the job. Otherwise, no complaints.

Kory from Midland Faith Wesleyan Church

Budget

Pros

We got this for a great price and its a great resource for my church

Cons

It is a bit cumbersome and could be much better put together

Sarah from ConfidencePerformance

Good streaming service that lets you stream on multiple media platforms!

Pros

Stream on multiple media platforms at an affordable price.

Cons

The quality can be improved to 4k maybe but that's a bit over the top.

Marc from NAV

Great solution for multi platform streaming

Easy stable streaming from one source to all the outputs i need.

Pros

Super intutitive to integrate and many useful features like scheduling, stable high quality streaming and i can't wait for the new crossplatform chat feature

Cons

Only that it doesnt have mixcloud as an option to stream to , but i found a workaround for that too now.

Better cost

Simeon from Chinese Christian Softball Association

Great entry level platform

Pros

Lower entry cost, stability, diversity of streaming destinations available.

Cons

Hourly limits are lower than most other platforms.

Obed from Fast Hotel solutions

Super Quality streams

I really enjoying it because of it’s simplicity

Pros

I love the fact that it’s so simple to use and in just a few seconds I am live on our social platforms

Cons

You need a super good connection to get the very best of resultant

Joe from Harmonic Evolution

powerfully awesome

Pros

this is the most brilliant cutting edge software revolutionizing the broadcast space. super glad i got in early, because the next thing you know [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will be buying videoling for a billion dollars ;-) thanks for engineering a product the market needs.

Cons

none, easy to configure, solid investment...

Reasons for Choosing Videolinq

good presentation of features ties to benefits

price point and features

Agnes from Prinam group limited

Very convinient

It has made my business processes very easy.My social media presence is also much better.

Pros

Since my business is mostly digital marketing and social media involving, it has made it possible for me to livestream my videos and those of clients with much ease unlike before where I had to prerecord everything.

Cons

So far I like all the features in the software

Marisol from Sol Music & Media, LLC DBA Top Secret Songwriter

I was waiting for a software like this!

I purchased Videolinq to use Ecamm to restream to my Facebook, YouTube and other social pages! I was excited this deal came about and I have already played aroubd with it and seems very simple to use and connect my social account pages. I'm excited for this lifetime deal. I purchased 3 credits!

Pros

I like most that I can use videolinq to go Live with external softwares and restream to multiple social channels at once! I also like that Zoom integrates and I can use Zoom to record and later stream to social channels. I like that I can have my own player on my site to stream CDN feature.

Cons

I am excited about the Chat feature to be released, that would be the only con I can think of right now that serves its use and purpose in my business.

Jolene from Mindful Wellness Counseling

Still learning but It's great so far

Pros

I am new to streaming on multiple platforms so there is a natural learning curve. However Videolinq seems to be fairly user friendly and is helping me reach more people that I would have been able to initially.

Cons

As a new person I wish the how to demonstrations were a little better. But overall it seems easy enough to navigate.

Mark from Grace Fellowship

Videolinq

Pros

I would say that the "Ease of use" for this software is its greatest plus.

Cons

It could have a few more features, to increase its value.

Bob from Tv and radio Bible Light

The best

i have been using it for a few months and it works perfectly but there were a lot of adjustments up until it started

Pros

easy to use, one broadcast is distributed to many media with just one button

Cons

many initial settings, I suggest to make it so that only: streaming link and accounts in which to broadcast.

Nilesh from Cloud Network Solutions

A streaming tool with solid foundation

Pros

Videolinq is a good multi streaming tool with a good team behind it. Easy to use with streaming support for multiple platforms.

Cons

Still early stage of development but the company has a good customer base so is very promising as more features are released

Greg from International Productions

Webcasting Software

Great friendly service, Eyal was fantastic to work with his guidance and patients was perfect!

Pros

It is very user friendly, Great guidance from the support team.

Cons

There is nothing negative to say about the software everything works perfect

Tom from MacKay Solutions

Easy streaming

Customer service is very good

Pros

The software is easy to use and great value. It solves streaming issues if you want to stream live on different platforms.

Cons

Haven’t found it too easy to work out how to stream recorded videos

Cory from Lead73

Industry: Online Media

The Stream Team3

A little learning curve, but I think I am finally understanding the work0flow.

Pros

The sleek UI and UX. This seems I love the fact that I can stream live on social media for free.

Cons

I hate being charged for CDN. Live-streaming to my website should be free

Damian from Webdesign-Experts.eu

Interesting sollution

Pros

Videolinq is interesting sollution for restreaming to social media such as Facebook and YouTube.

Cons

Easy to use, nice and easy panel, easy connection to social media chanells

Kevin from Self-Employed

Videolinq to the rescue! Great value for money!

I am looking for a reliable platform to conduct livestream with a dashboard to interact with audiences from various social platforms. Videolinq does the trick for me.

Pros

Good alternative to Restream.io at much lower cost with features that I need.

Cons

Ease of use could be further improved by combining all sub-domains into a unified page. It's not necessary for the user to visit 3 different subdomains just to get certain things done. Besides, UI/UX looks old, would be great to rethink and adapt to the current standards to stay/be ahead in the competition.

Grant from LJ Hooker Narrabeen

The perfect solution for Video

They have made the whole process easy for me at practical costs

Pros

The ease of use and cost towards what can be an expensive solution

Cons

At this point, I don't have cons to add because it has been a treat so far.

Peter from POKL Global

Easy to use and set up

Pros

Easy to use and set up and support is incredibly helpful

Cons

hope can live stream more channels in order to reach more audiences.

Videolink to engage with your customers

Ease of use with high quality dashboard

Pros

Distribute videos to multiple outreach channels

Cons

Not yet experienced, so dar i like videolink

Louis-Paul from Helpy Media inc.

This works great !

Easily stream to multiple sources at once and reduce the bandwidth needed on our end.

Pros

It's fairly easy to use, the interface is intuitive and it works well!

Cons

The only thing I notice after purchase is that it will only stream at a maximum of 720p on the embed-able player even though it can stream to all social media full 1080p. I ask them why and they said to stream at 1080p with the embed-able player, we have to upgrade to a higher plan.

It was fairly cheap.

Muzammil from MWAN

Brought a good solution

Pros

I really liked their user flow. They have good streaming quality. Most important to me is , I can customize my player.

Cons

I really missing parallel RTMP streams in trial account

Beth from Event Without Walls

Easy To Use Multi-Streaming Solution

Pros

User friendly dashboard and only took a few minutes to learn how to push a live stream to our FB page. Awesome features such as the scheduler to automate live and recorded streaming.

Cons

A second login for the client portal (eg, use it to submit a ticket) has caused confusion at the beginning.