Infor Customer Experience suite offers a wide array of solutions that cater to midsize businesses across various industry verticals and provides the tools and functionalities, which help them to manage their marketing efforts. Within the marketing automation module, users can manage leads, create email campaigns and measure both online and offline marketing campaigns.
Infor’s Marketing Resource Management is designed to manage both human and material marketing resources. Users can measure the contribution of users' action and use this information to plan their overall marketing strategy. Additional features of Infor MRM include a shared calendar, digital asset management, content review and approval tools, budget information, analytics and workflow management.
Infor Customer Experience Suite can either be hosted in the cloud or deployed on-premise. It supports integration with platforms such as Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes and Outlook. Support is offered via phone and online livechat.
Siddesh from Marimba Auto
Employees number: 501-1,000 employees
This is a great tool to achieve a good growth in the industry. It has a customized dashboard and very user friendly and been supported by many operating systems.
Lot of options available which needs a trained user and needs improvement in the support as its hard to get a reliable support.
Shy-Anne from Westcoast Wellness
Specialty: Healthcare / Medicine
Employees number: 2-10 employees
Guest experience was amazing! Staff very knowledge, friendly, personable, not too pushy, great follow up.
Angela from Pettibone Traverse Lift
Specialty: Industrial Machinery
Employees number: 51-200 employees
I used this product for a job in manufacturing and liked it very much. I didn't have the best training on it, so it was hard for me to use it to its potential, but what i did know how to use, I really enjoyed.
Courtney from ACT Aerospace
Specialty: Accounting / CPA
It is quick and easy to update or make changes because there are no controls preventing such. As long as the person making the updates has the proper permissions for creation of planning, anything can be changed easily without having to get approvals, document changes, or update revisions.
The MES software is horrible for
1) Communicating effective process instruction to the shop floor. There is only option for attaching one image to each sequence, and you have to go put text in a custom field if you do add an image or it will put the picture on top of text. Even still, the pictures' aspect ratio are occasionally changed or the picture cuts off between pages.
2) There is no option for standard text or standard operations to use throughout various products.
3) Revision control. There is horrible revision control, with proper signatures, opportunity for comments by approvers, etc.
4) Linked documents. There is no opportunity for linked documents to be included in the text.
5) Text formatting. There is no option for text of paragraph formatting. Just upper or lower case letters, numbers, and symbols.
Do not purchase. Find an MES software which will better communicate standards and requirements visually to the shop floor.
John from Lowes
Specialty: Accounting / CPA
Great product; I was recommended by a friend; but I like the product now.
Customer Support did not always fix the problem. It was a good try.
It is very easy to use; I would do it again if I had the chance.