(1,501)

1,501

• Pros

• "Je recommande vivement cette solution pour les professionnels "

• "Love having the online and phone app to be able to work from wherever I am. The scheduling features are great and really easy to use."

• "Easy to use and has all the key features we need."

• Cons

• "Initially, I believe the learning curve for some of the features was a bit high. Since there was no complete guide of all the features, it took me some time to understand all of them on my own. "

• "It has a couple of flaws being a web based app, but these are inherent in that format, otherwise it's really impressive."

• "Most of the cons with the software isn't really Zoho's fault. A lot of functionality was lost when Facebook changed their API and limited access to third party apps. Still a great tool."

Browse Zoho Social Reviews

Chuck from Insight Out Therapeutics

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great tool that's easy to use

Zoho Social is helping us plan our social media campaigns for months in advance. We can also log in and see how we're doing as far as engaging followers, seeing who likes what, watching for patterns, and more.

Pros

This tool is much easier to use than the one we've been using for the last year or so. The calendar makes it easy to see what we have planned for the month, and if we need to reschedule something we can simply drag and drop on the calendar. The analytics on the Home dashboard are really useful in helping us track our followers' engagement. Overall, it's been a great product to use in our digital marketing plans.

Cons

We've had some issues connecting a couple of channels to the platform, but we'll work it out eventually.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

Hootsuite is far too expensive. If we were a larger company with different business goals, the cost would probably be justified.

Jeffrey from Elevated Life Brands

The best social platform hands down.

Yes the best. I've been telling all my marketing pals. This is the best platform for such a steal in monthly premium.

Pros

Seriously this platform has every feature you could want. I've used hootsuite, bubble, and sprout social. Compared to this platform all of those suck. With zoho you get monitoring, reporting, connections, team, publishing, drafts, you name it. All for a stinking low price compared to other platforms that want to charge you an arm and a leg for mediocre functionality and no team collaboration. Super happy with this platform.

Cons

Nothing so far. Haven't found anything.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

So much better than anything else out there. And it helps save our company on monthly subscriptions. So instead of paying crazy amounts a month for a social platform, I can put that budget towards ads spend, video gear, and other things we need to be amazing marketers and content creators.

Holli from Both/And Creative, Inc.

Great Product.

Overall, we have begun to be consistent with scheduling and have seen a massive increase in our social media following, engagement, and awareness of our brand. Using Zoho Social has been a great experience and we will continue using this application for all our social scheduling needs!

Pros

Zoho Social is very easy to set up and to use on a daily basis. I use the online version on my desktop, as well as the Mobile App and both integrate seamlessly for ease of posting. I love being able to bulk schedule to all of our social channels, as well as to single channels if the content is specific to just one platform. I also love the tagging feature and the calendar view as well.

Cons

I can't say at this point that I have much I don't like about this software. The mobile app doesn't have the ability to tag people or businesses when creating a post on the app. However, I've been using the free plan and it's possible that this feature is an option for a higher paid plan. It would be great if the tagging feature was an option on the Mobile App as well as the Online Desk Top version.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

The free plan for Zoho Social offered the most in terms of analytics and flexibility with tagging and hashtags for posts. Also, the ease of use was another reason we chose to go with Zoho Social. We absolutely LOVE this product!

Wulliams from UCAB - Universidad Católica Andrés Bello

Managing social networks is my passion and Zoho Social is an ally to manage them

According to my perspective coming from the use of Zoho Social, I think it is a matter of time for this software to overcome itself. The incorporation of more companies of social networks is the immediate update that they must do, to compete with other companies that provide the same service.

Pros

Zoho Social is an attractive software with excellent programming features for the management of Social Networks. While it is a growing software, I must list certain positive characteristics: -It is a solid software that goes well with marketing management, exposing the brands with which we work at an acceptable level. -As well as other software with the same characteristics, social networks can be managed through a single panel, granting the user greater levels of supervision and observation of information. -It has a quite interesting predictability system. This feature is very common in the software of the Zoho company. -It has an excellent address shortener, programmed by the same company Zoho.

Cons

Despite the positive elements that I mentioned earlier, I must emphasize that you can only enter two social networks, greatly limiting the use of this software and staying behind in front of other social network managers.

Kate from Adams Insurance Advisors

Robust Social Media Manager

So far, it's the best social media manager app I've used to date for what my company needs.

Pros

Zoho was very easy to adopt without guidance from their customer support. The calendar feature is an excellent tool for visualizing posts. The price is very reasonable for the many features that the app provides. I find that posting across multiple platforms is fairly simple; however, due to the inherent differences in each platform, some posts are best created separately.

Cons

The analytics take a while to catch up on the platforms. If posts are made directly on each social media account, those are delayed to show up on the Zoho dashboard (LinkedIn, in particular).

Sonya from OYO Fitness

Robust software for the price

So far I'm really enjoying it. I think it will help with my client's project management efficiency when it comes to the social/marketing calendar and customer service.

Pros

Zoho Social is pretty easy to use and it has a lot more features than comparably priced products out there. I tried pretty much every free trial there was for social media management software and Zoho Social was far and away the best in terms of ease of use, features, number of social channels supported, user accounts and pricing. The conversation management feature between all your social platforms is invaluable for managing responses and discussions with followers/customers/potential customers. Being able to see all your channels and conversations in one place, respond to messages, etc. is great. The analytics are very good, too. I actually appreciate that it doesn't heavily focus on ad management because the company I'm using Zoho wants to manage ads separately from customer engagement/service and organic social, and it's one of the features that other platforms push heavily.

Cons

The feature for internal discussions about posts is a little weird. It's not as intuitive as I had hoped it would be. It would be nice if you could tag posts that need to be attended to by other team members without starting a discussion about them. It would also be nice if you could edit replies within Zoho. There are some other kinda wonky things that seem to be issues with APIs on the social platforms, so they'd be issues no matter what platform you use (like posting to FB groups from Zoho, you can only post as yourself, not the page that manages the group - but this is a Facebook issue, not a Zoho issue).

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

Some of the other products I looked at were quite good, but just way beyond the company's budget. For the price, Zoho Social offered the core features we needed and seemed like a great introduction to using collaborative social media management software for a team that was new to this type of system.

Debbie from Raffles for Remedy

Industry: Philanthropy

So Easy!!

This makes our social media posting such an easy process and scheduled posts are easily manipulated if last minute changes are required. It has freed up time for the team and made it less stressful.

Pros

It is our one stop shop for all our social media interactions and activities! We also love the reporting capabilities too that can be automated to receive regular reports on a number of different metrics. The APP is also easy to use and handy for on the run random posting. Price wise they are very competitive with us getting the functionality of some very expensive programs without the price tag which is great when you are just starting out.

Cons

We have only been using Zoho Social to it's fullest for a few weeks so can't think of anything yet!

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

Price was a big consideration for us due to just starting up. Zoho Social gives us all the functionality we require for our small team.

Coriden from Coriden English Tuition

Fantastic Functionality

Excellent.

Pros

Easy to integrate with existing social media accounts. Simple to set up with clear instructions. Layout and graphics make Zoho Social a pleasure to use. The level of functionality is generous for the price. Can't recommend highly enough!

Cons

Calendar is only available with the professional package.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

Great functionality, ease of use and very competitive pricing.

Exceeded Expectations

It’s been great overall. We’ve been with Zoho for years.

Pros

I liked the cosmetic appealing feel of the software. It helps make working easy and quick.

Cons

I wish adding brands or social media accounts on the mobile app was possible.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

We found Zoho social to be an easier software to utilize for brand management.

Liam from Trent Safety Services Ltd

Industry: Facilities Services

Excellent App - Exactly what we needed

Pros

We have been recommending this app to other businesses since we started using it. Its easy to use and has given us a great way to communicate with potential clients. We love the google integration

Cons

Instagram connection could be a little easier

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

The google integration, you can respond to customers and ease of use

Shayne from SellerPrime

Maintain your online reputation and enhance your online presence!

I stumbled upon Zoho Social about a year ago when a friend of mine (who works at a Digital Marketing Agency) suggested it to me. It took me a while to consider it, but when I started using the software, it certainly made things a whole lot easier. It enabled me to cut short my social media management tasks in half and focus on other important aspects. NOTE: Since I'm also into e-commerce apart from my full-time job, I found that Zoho doesn't do well in this aspect. I have various reasons for this. The most annoying one is when you have to add shoppable items individually and the whole thing becomes a mess. However, I have tried out a few of Zoho's alternatives and they seem to be doing fine only in this aspect. So, bottom line, if you are planning to use Zoho for e-commerce, I strongly advise against it.

Pros

1) Adaptability: Zoho is very easy to configure and it can be easily customized to suit your business process. 2) Schedule Posts: This should be the main reason why I chose to use Zoho in the first place. At the beginning of every week, I normally create a road map or a content calendar with different kinds of posts that I want to post during the week. Zoho allows me to schedule these posts individually or collectively throughout many social media platforms. 3) Crucial Data: Zoho churns out relevant data that is easy to understand and can help you make informed decisions. It can even tell you what the most convenient time would be to post something on a particular platform - based on the maximum user engagement at a particular time in the geography that you are dealing with. 4) Dependability: So far, I've not witnessed any of my posts fail with Zoho. There have been a few instances like these that occurred when I had used other alternatives. So, I guess it's safe to say that Zoho is reliable - and this is important for digital marketing agencies where clients can get real cranky at times (I've freelanced with a few of them, so I know how risky a failed post could be) 5) Android App: Zoho has an android app that surprisingly notifies me way before an actual social media application does! However, though the app has a lot of powerful features, there's still a lot of scope for improvement.

Cons

1) Platform Integration Range: Though Zoho caters to the most prominent Social Media platforms, it has still left out a few less common ones. However, people still used these platforms and have their own reasons for doing so. So if Zoho can integrate with these platforms, it would be great! 2) Media Sharing: I found that when it comes to sharing pictures or videos, the user interface suddenly becomes a bit cluttered and hard to navigate through. Still not a deal breaker for me, however, If you're new to social media marketing and if you haven't tried out any alternatives previously, it's going to be a tough process until you get the hang of things.

Jake from Walker Hamill

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

An elite social media management tool

Pros

Zoho Social is an excellent way of keeping all of your social channels in one place. As a Digital Marketer, I've tried any different platform including the 'big brands' which offer fewer features for a higher price. I enjoy the interface of Zoho Social as it's modern, clean and easy to use whereas others seem to be dated and clunky. Zoho Social allows me to do everything I need and more! It's also the first social media management tool I have come across that allows me to manage my Google My Business account which in my opinion is a fundamental channel. There are endless features such as advanced analytics, post scheduler, message centre for all of your messages across the different platforms and 'brand health'. I'm looking forward to any and every new feature that will be released in the future.

Cons

I wish I was able to exchange one of the 6 set social media accounts. For example, I manage two LinkedIn company pages, for the same brand, but one in London and one in Melbourne - I would like to also add Melbourne instead of using LinkedIn Profile. I wish that I was able to manage Instagram DM's in the message centre. I wish they have didn't remove the support for Google+ as Google+ is shutting down for consumers only and not for business - we hope to maintain our Google+ account and will have to manage this outside of Zoho Social. This may, however, not be down to Zoho as Google is removing Google+ API.I wish I was able to exchange one of the 6 set social media accounts. For example, I manage two LinkedIn company pages, for the same brand, but one in London and one in Melbourne - I would like to also add Melbourne instead of using LinkedIn Profile. I wish that I was able to manage Instagram DM's in the message centre. I wish they have didn't remove the support for Google+ as Google+ is shutting down for consumers only and not for business - we hope to maintain our Google+ account and will have to manage this outside of Zoho Social. This may, however, not be down to Zoho as Google is removing Google+ API.

Sarvpreet from Mindler

A Host of Features at a Much Cheaper Price

Pros

I stumbled upon Zoho Social accidentally when I was looking for a social media software for my company. We are a small company and even smaller social media and marketing team (only 2 strong), so we didn't really a huge budget to devote. Our requirement of features centred mainly on being able to schedule our posts in advance, schedule the same post multiple times, monitor our performance across different channels and create a content and publishing calendar. We had narrowed down to Hootsuite (which we found to be powerful, yet too expensive) and buffer (which was cheap but didn't meet all our feature requirements). I was very pleased when I came across Zoho Social, which offered us the best of both worlds. A host of great features at a much cheaper price point than Hootsuite. It meets most of our feature requirements and is a lot pleasant to look at and easier to use than Hootsuite (which we found to be a little clunky at times). Everything is really accessible, the most relevant metrics are on the home page itself, the reports give a good overview of the KPIs, and it's all so easy to use. One feature I loved is that you can track how many times a user has interacted with your brand on different channels, and then share the same information with your other team members (through the Collaborate tab). All in all, a power-packed software with all the best social media management features built in. I discovered Zoho Social a day before when we were about to make the final call, and I am really glad we did!

Cons

My biggest problem with Zoho Social has been the inability to customise our set of features. The Standard plan offers most of the features, however, the Publishing Calendar is only there in the next upgrade, the Professional plan. I don't really need the other set of features like additional brands and team members, and thus don't see sense in upgrading just for one feature. When I got in touch with their customer support team, they told me that they do not allow any customisation and the features for each plan are set in stone. This was really disappointing, and Zoho Social might have been the perfect social media management software for me if not for this.

Franklin D from V2M2 Group

Almost Perfect

I have tried a lot of social media management platforms and never really considered Zoho Social. I thought of them as mostly a CRM platform, but when I saw their CRM Plus which included CRM Social and many other platforms, I decided to give it a try. I have to say that I have been very pleased with the ease of use, the browser integrations and the reporting. When you log in to your account, you can immediately see how your brand is performing via the Brand Health Dashboard. At a quick glance I can see which platforms and types of posts are getting the greatest engagement. Everything is so darn easy. The performance, the posts and the live stream are easily accessible on the Brand Health Page. Another nice feature is the Smart Q, which will automatically suggest and schedule posting times based on the percentage of top engagers that will see it. If there is not an optimal time on that day, the Smart Q will suggest the next best time. Nice! Another great feature is the monitoring, which allows you to specifically listen for keywords, brands, mentions, users, lists and more for your social profiles. The streams are arranged similar to Hootsuite feeds which can be arranged. The reports features are very nice as well. You can use standard reports for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or create a custom report which can be sent at predetermined intervals to you, your clients or both. The reports are pretty robust (especially for FB) and at the price point of Zoho Social, you get all of the reports. There is no nickel and diming for more in-depth reports like some other platforms. Their connections tab will let you know who recently engaged with you, as well as who is the most engaged. This way, you never miss an opportunity to engage and build a good audience for your brand. Additionally, the collaborate tab allows you to have discussions with those who are engaging with you brand which can be helpful in broadcast messages or brand loyalty. Zoho Social has so any features that it is hard to believe that you get all of this at such a reasonable price point. If you add on the ability to integrate your social with their project planning, crm, sales IQ, and campaign platforms, the capabilities are ridiculous (in a great way). Zoho Social deserves a serious look from new social media marketers as well as established digital marketing firms.

Pros

-Rich Feature at a very reasonable price point -Great analytics and custom reports and scheduling -Brand Health at a glance-No deep digging needed for analysis -Ability to collaborate with those who engage and team members. -Browser posting plugin -Smart Q for suggested best times based on engagement -Easily switch between brands -Integration with other valuable Zoho platforms -Android and Iphone mobile app

Cons

-if you have a client that needs to approve the content, then they have to be added as a user at an additional cost -Smart Q will sometimes only have one optimal time for a day, or possibly push your post out a few days for maximum engagement.

Prosithea from Top Marketing Inc

Zoho app is really useful app for social media management.

Kelsey

A lot of really great features, there are improvements needed, which a few companies will want/need

Pros

OVERALL: A really nice social management with the best analytics and a robust CRM perk included. SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENTS: I would like to see the app to have access to the most engaged users with the brand/content (this is an amazing feature, we need to be able to take this on the go). Also to be able to schedule video is needed (you can't even schedule this to post manually). Finally, a visual planner or better proofing interface for clients would be more helpful to agencies. Also not the best for e-commerce dependent businesses - you need to add shoppable items. If you can add a few of the features Later is doing, this software would knock social media mmgt out of the park. PROS: - has a really unique CRM aspect that allows you to identify the most engaged users of your brand & keeps track of their interaction - better for agencies needing to proof to clients - works on multiple social networks - has an app (needs improvement - missing some functionality but generally loads & functions well) - Interface is straightforward - has a really nice video demonstrating power of features, and how to use them - planning calendar is one of the easiest I've used, and makes posting quicker

Cons

CONS: - The online interface while nice, is a little hard to navigate at times. It is easy enough as an agency to navigate, but I haven't tested it with a client yet for this reason. - No visual feed planner. Its easy enough to do on your own with InDesign, but if your clients are posting additionally on their own at all, it creates extra unneeded work for the agency. - Need to be able to post video (even if its manually). - Needs access to CRM (shows most engaged users & keeps track of their interested content) on the app. - Be able to tag shoppable content. FINAL THOUGHTS: Really, really, really have high hopes for Zoho here. They have been on our radar when they developed their CRM suite. We were too small at the time to need it, but with the addition of this social media mmg software, they could have a home run if they fixed a few things. Keep the updates coming! Nearly there

Kim from GrowVisibility

Perfect solution for my social media needs

Overall, I am pleasantly surprised at how much of my needs are met by Zoho Social. I've tried many different social media management tools and this is the first one that delivered exactly what I need, how I need it, and answered all of my how-to questions easily. I'm so glad that I found Zoho Social!

Pros

Ease of use, quick set up, easy to add team members, love the analytics, being able to post to all of the major networks, and simple user interface (everything makes sense in how it works)

Cons

Although it has Social Inbox for Twitter and Facebook, I would like to have it for other networks like Google My Business, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Doesn't have access to engage or post to Pinterest. A nice have that's not available is integration with WordPress self-hosted service.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

Zoho Social has a more secured environment, easier to use, quicker to get set up and start using, and better priced.

simo from expertbox

wow zoho is the best app for social media

time and money

Pros

full control and managing things easily by clicking just on one fonction you hve everything in your hand, otherwise, some other software like zoho dose not have such features. Thank you for giving me this amazing experience. thanks Zoho team I live Zoho Social because it is very easy to use, very friendly in its interface, but still very detailed and effective in all reports and customisation. Being able to manage different Brands and the Smart Q planning options are my favourite treats in this amazing package.

Cons

oho CRM Plus covers 88% of the Sales Force Automation functionality. Moreover, ZOHO's solution solution offers very similar coverage of these characteristics to the average CRM software package (88% vs 87%). In summary, Zoho CRM Plus offers very good coverage of Sales Force Automation functionality, similar to that of its competitors. This means that CRM system buyers for whom this functional area is important are likely to shortlist Zoho CRM Plus. and Zoho CRM Plus covers an average of 75% of the Marketing Automation feature set. ZOHO's solution offers very similar coverage of Marketing Automation attributes compared to the average CRM solution (75% vs 85%). Zoho CRM Plus needs to improve its coverage of Marketing Automation functionality in order to compete with other CRM solutions. CRM system buyers who prioritize this functional area aren't very likely to shortlist Zoho CRM Plus.

Anissa from Stony Point Center

Love the ease of Zoho Social

Or social media engagements is growing for our organization and it is helpful to have comprehensive engagement reports all on the Zoho Social platform because we can see exactly what posts our audiences respond to the most. Having this data and the insights right in hand helps my team create posts that replicate the type of content that will yield the most engagement.

Pros

Social Media scheduling for the three channels I am the administer of is so easy! Instead of posting every day, I schedule once or twice a week. My colleagues are able to see the schedule and we can easily move posts around if we see we need to change days or time. I love the feature that shows you the best time to post. I am able to catch up on all direct messages from each social media channel in one spot, on Zoho.

Cons

I don't have any cons or anything that I like least about the software.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

I had problems posting Instagram posts from Sprout Social. They may have fixed this problem by now, but I didn't want to go back and try to figure out whether the had or not. I didn't go back to Hootsuite because I used it years ago and wanted to try something new. Also, a well-respected online magazine gave Zoho Social a very good review and that review help catch my interest,

Kashish from KASH Artz

Get the best Social Media Planning & Execution

It has been generally great :)

Pros

Great post scheduling options Brilliant customer support Multiple Social Media Channel Support

Cons

It doesn't let you connect more than one FB page other than Brand / Agency Package :)

Great Bang for the Buck - Social Media Management

Pros

I've always been a fan of Zoho products, and Zoho Social is no exception. Very easy to use and has virtually all the features you need to effectively manage all your social media accounts. Based on the cost, Zoho Social has great value for the money. Setup and configuration is easy and straightforward. Love being able to manage Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram all from one dashboard. I like the brands feature as our company does have three divisions with their own social media accounts. The visual calendar feature works great and you can even re-schedule from there. Excellent! The zShare web brower plugin works great too and makes everything faster and easier. The built-in analytics and ability to collaborate with co-workers is also great. Overall, I really like Zoho Social and it's making my daily social media managemet much easier.

Cons

While I love the branding feature, I wish there was a way to see certain information from all three brands we have in one place, rather than having to switch back and forth. For example, seeing the calendar with posts from all three brands at once would be great, especially if they were also color coded. I'd also like to see all my drafts in once place. Second, I would like to see a basic approval feature with a button on draft posts that can be set to approved or not. In addition, when someone comments on a draft, I would like to see that conversation in-line rather than having to go to "collaboration". It's a pain to have to go to two different places when working on drafts.

Santiago from El Brunch Show

Manage social networks brands never been easier.

One of the big headaches for any professional who is dedicated to the area of digital marketing is time, the distribution of loads and serving several customers at the same time, offering a quality service with the attention that each deserves. With Zoho Social, I have achieved the perfect balance between attention to the brands that are my clients for more than two years, and at the same time, it is great to support so that my personal projects do not suffer due to the burden that my work implies. Any platform that offers that has my favorite choice, as does Zoho Social perfectly.

Pros

At the moment of the undertaking, I look for tools that can help me manage social networks of clients, and of my own entrepreneurial projects. That's one of the things I like so much about Zoho Social, it's a perfect assistant to help you have great control of everything that involves positioning and serving a community of users associated with a brand. Another fundamental aspect that motivated me to write this review, is the portability that it offers, you can be in any country for a business trip or for a vacation, and even so, you can brilliantly monitor everything that is published, the scope and measure the amount of interaction that each publication makes within the market of the managed brand. The statistics are another of the aspects that I love, I can measure which content has greater acceptance within the population, so I reduce the times and focus in a better way the strategy for each brand.

Cons

I consider that they include many improvements in their platform, I can not negatively qualify any of the aspects of its operation because to date I have obtained great results with the management of my main work and the additional ones, they are going in the right direction.

Kristina from Indow

Industry: Building Materials

After Extensive Research, We Found Our Social Match

Pros

Great dashboard as soon as you log in. Well formulated compared to other companies at this pricing range. The reporting, both automated and customized, gave us insights shortly after starting use. The filters on the calendar view are very helpful. Having Linkedin and Google My Business as platforms is fantastic, many other options at this price range do not include.

Cons

You can't make make specific adjustments per platform within the post, ex. all posts have to be in the Twitter character limit if you are selecting to post within all. Other platforms allow you to select the platform within the same edit window to customize it without creating an entirely new post. When you add a link, the preview will show an image, but the post might not always bring the image through.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

We have used many social platforms and were on the hunt again after a platform called Social Report had issues with their API. For this round, we researched 5 finalists for our new platform and got free trials of all of them. It was a no brainer to pick Zoho. We liked it the best overall - as soon as you log in there is a difference between the dashboard and UI that made more sense. The reporting and scheduling functions are great. Combined with the cost, this was the best option.

Zoho Social is game changer for my firm

Zoho Social helps me automate social media content.

Pros

Ease of use and cost; ability to schedule posts; multiple brands and channels for affordable price

Cons

Although I have not have any cons so far, I wonder how well the product is developed. I will continue to use until I find out, I guess.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

I've used other Zoho products in the past and they have been very good products and fit my budget. I decided to try Zoho Social and so glad I did. It did not disappoint and lived up to the Zoho name for quality and reliability.

Yemin from LocoBeauty

The nice alternative

I can manage my channels easily with Zohosocial. Smart Q scheduling is really helpful to decide when I need to post and it give me great results. One more thing I am really impressed is they are constantly improving and are user friendly.

Pros

Zoho Social is very easy to use and there is literally no running curve. When I first installed this app, I was able to post and monitor my channels right away. It was that easy. Their Smart Q scheduling is awesome. You are not going to get the perfect result but you can try various time frames based on Smart Q scheduling. It was helpful for me to test different times and days with different options.

Cons

For me, communicating with people on Zoho Social is a little bit confusing. Their communication feature - read, write, comment is not as functional or powerful as other platforms like Hootsuite. I believe that there are some rooms for improvements. Posting on Instagram is very inconvenience. I know it is because of Instagram's policy but I believe that Hootsuite made the solution for Business Instagram accounts so Zoho Social might have the opportunity to try something new.

Social Media Management has never been easier.

We currently use Zoho Social to manage the accounts of 2 clients. We are managing all of their social media accounts, more specifically Facebook, Instagram, Google my business, all of which Zoho Social manages. We are a small organization and it is used by our marketing team. We plan all our social media posts in advance. So our team members can create drafts and show them to each other in Zoho Social. After that, we can choose the best post ideas and schedule them to be posted automatically. Zoho Social has made it very easy for us to gauge how well the posts perform and engage with users in real-time through comments.

Pros

It connects well with most of the important social media accounts. Zoho Social is best for planning and scheduling social media posts. Would recommend it for social media monitoring, too. With Zoho Social, you can easily track your brand mentions in social media.

Cons

There is a need for more in-depth reports like some other platforms. Smart Q will sometimes only have one optimal time for a day or push your post out a few days for maximum engagement. Though Zoho caters to the most prominent Social Media platforms, it has still left out a few less common ones.

Aymara from INDER

Magnificent communication management

Our activities are focused on the rural development of our cities, and even if they could be difficult issues to address especially with young people, it is important for us to include them in our target audience and integrate them into our activities, with Zoho we have managed to get closer to that target and link them and make them part of our participatory community, making campaigns and publishing content through the main social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram that have had a positive impact on them and us.

Pros

It is an excellent option to manage communication on social networks. Allows you to identify the right time to publish your content through a powerful prediction tool, so you can adjust your strategy if necessary and be more effective with the audience you want to reach. It also has other tools and functions that will help you to have a more acertive approach with your target audience and receive feedback on any strategy you would like to address.

Cons

Zoho is a great application, however it is necessary to have clear which is the objective to reach in order to get the most out of it.

ZoHo Continues to Impress!

Pros

I love the fact that my job does not have to revolve around managing social media. Zoho Social is a great way to keep all of your social media channels properly managed, while allowing me to be able to focus on analytics and expansion not just management. Before this program, I spent at least 5 hours a week on mundane tasks that this software helps eliminate. For example, the automatic scheduling, statistics and reports makes me job way easier. I also love the fact that this program works well with the Zoho CRM. Another great feature!

Cons

There are two concerns I have with the software. One, this software does not allow you to take advantage of all aspects of each platform. It makes it hard to manage Instagram DMs as well as other parts of each platform. Two, it is an affordable software, but the user cost can become a pain. There is not a cost affective way for upper management or clients to review content without having to add a new user. This cost quickly adds up if you are trying to exclusively use this program the whole time. There are shortcuts around adding users, but it can take away the whole purpose of using the software.

Stiffani from Norkut

Manage all your social networks with the same tool!

I have used the application in different work environments, to analyze the different audiences of social networks, and to make decisions about how to satisfy and retain them.

Pros

What I like most about this program is that you can monitor all the social networks you have, without having to individually access each one of them as well as create and publish content in them, from the same panel. Also one of the functions that I love most is that you can program the publications so that they are published at a specific date and time according to the needs and requirements of the users, which is a very useful option, since it is not necessary remember to make a publication, since the application performs them automatically. Parallel to the monitoring tools it offers, it makes it possible to know how many times an account is mentioned, which topics are spoken by the followers of the different social networks, the number of followers in each of them, allowing to be up-to-date with what is happening in the networks . It also offers a crm that allows to stimulate and ensure the collaborative work of people, helping to make decisions regarding marketing strategies, among others. In general, it is one of the best tools for the effective and simple management of social networks.

Cons

The program is amazing, so far the only drawbacks I see, is that it works only with the internet, so if the connection fails or there are problems with it, the use of the program will be affected.

Ivan from Everyday Epic Marketing

Value for the money with only one shortcoming

Pros

I really like how ZOHO social gives you really detailed easy to read social media reports for the price. I haven't found anything comparable in this department. I also like how it breaks it up into brands, it makes managing multiple brands easier. I love the interface, the usability, the reports, and the mobile app.

Cons

The only downfall in my eyes is the sizing of the photos. It doesn't want to auto crop your photos which is good, but it makes you have to export photos in different sizes. So when I posting on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram, the sizes need to be different. That is difficult when you have hundreds of photos for multiple brands. I am sure there is a magic size, I just haven't found it yet, that is why it doesn't get 5 stars.

Happy With Product

Pros

I liked the ease of use and basic dashboard it provided. It provided me a basic snapshot of my data and recent activity.

Cons

I would like the ability to post within a Facebook group for my business account and chat with someone at Zoho if I need assistance. Right now it just directs me to a vague forum.

Cost

Stephanie from Elefantoosh Marketing

zoho is a godsend

Pros

i love the easy UI and it connects to GMB

Cons

I wish it would connect to even more social platforms but i'm very happy with the basics they have now - i would love for them to add more over time!

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

interface, options, reporting, ease of use/learning, user integration

Susanna from Ordinality

Industry: Writing and Editing

More than just social media management

I've had a trial of Zoho Social before their Instagram integration with them was a advanced as it is now, and left it to go to a very similar competitor. When I found that the competitor was not enough for my needs, I decided to give Zoho another try and found that in the 6 months I was gone, it had improved in leaps and bounds, and now could do everything I needed it to do. The analytics are great in that you can easily and quickly interpret when to post and who your key customers are. Their listening portion is easy to use and a lot more user friendly than other SMM apps I have tried. I have had one issue to report, and one "wishlist" item I've submitted through the app, and both were answered within 24 hours, so customer service with Zoho is first-class. There are still improvements to be made, especially to their Instagram service but seeing how responsive the developers are to customer requests, I have no doubt that they'll bring in these features soon. - when something goes wrong, there is no explanation on the error to tell you what to do differently - social media actions have set limits (f.ex. Instagram at 60 likes an hour) - you cannot reply to comments on your instagram posts - the analytics for Instagram are basic; time and type of post. I'd like to see this expanded to what Zoho has for Facebook where you can find out everything about your audience. - some other apps show pages and influencers like your brand, which is a useful competitor analytic tool. Even with these small stumbling blocks, Zoho is great value for money, and as they are so user friendly, they will have my custom over other apps.

Pros

Very responsive support, constantly improving features, the ability to integrate all essential business functions; from Zoho CRM to Zoho accounts

Cons

Some features not as advanced as competitors

Alex from Rancho Community Church and Schools

New User Very Happy

I'm building our team around our brands so Zoho gives me a platform to do this.

Pros

I like the interface - it is easy to use and looks clean. I like that it includes Instagram posting within the application. I like the scheduling and the smart scheduling option.

Cons

I'm looking for tagging options and Story options.

Paola from BBVA Bancomer

Zoho Social is the best alternative to manage our social networks

Zoho Social has become a great ally for every day to make my work more professional. It has allowed me to manage so many personal social networks as those of my organization, allowing it to considerably increase the number of followers. I highly recommend it.

Pros

I think that Zoho Social is an effective and very useful tool when it comes to managing our diverse social networks. With this software it is possible to program different post in different social networks like Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. It has a very competitive price in comparison with other softwares in the market. It has an attractive and user-friendly interface which makes it possible for any user to manage it.

Cons

I do not find major problems with Zoho Social. I would just mention that one aspect to improve is that when a post is scheduled, it is not possible to upload more than one photo at a time, which undoubtedly is a limitation for this tool. In general, it is worth living the experience of using this software.

Desiree from Las Vegas

love it

love it and the benefits are great and such. time saver. I did an intensive search when looking for a social media manager and this one simply has the most!

Pros

I love that they have the website and the mobile app and the content calendar is genius. I also love that I can schedule a bunch of posts batched to all my accounts. a wonderful time saver. and everything is very self explanatory great for beginners and veteran social media gurus. they really pack a lot of features in and its also very affordable. I also love that they give extended trials. check it out!

Cons

I cant say there is really anything that I don't like about this software program. its got everything I personally need to utilize for my business marketing. the only think I can say is that I shared Zoho with a friend who does most of his posting through twitter and said that he wanted to be able to retweet his tweets and to schedule those. which I guess you can do on a twitter social manager.

Terry from Alpha Epsilon Pi

Bang for your buck!

Zoho Social does an amazing job integrating so many different things from other platforms into one. I was truly impressed with the service they offer. The other reviews don't lie. I love the SmartQ function because it reaches your top engagers when they're on social media, not when you are. I also love that Zoho integrates bitly, which my company uses regularly anyhow. Lastly, I love the simple and yet detailed data provided on how our social media presence is doing. When presenting to the executive director, he doesn't necessarily want numbers just thrown at him. He enjoys the visuals and was eager to sign on to Zoho. There really isn't anything to dislike about the program. I was confused by the bitly integration at first, but once I reached out to the Zoho team they were quick to answer any questions. I wish there were different notification settings. I currently have my notifications on so that I can post to Instagram, but when I'm not posting I hate having to go into the app to turn notifications on and off. I wish I could just keep the notifications about posting to Instagram on but keep the notifications from Zoho about when people post, comment, and like my social media off. Just ask questions. The Zoho team is very helpful and quick to answer whatever it is you need to know. I was getting e-mail updates frequently asking how the trial was going and giving me tips on how to make my experience better. We've seen a lot of great things coming from Zoho in our trial. We feel that it's easier to use than Hootsuite and that tagging businesses and people in our posts is easier. With Zoho, we're finally able to analytically review how our organization is doing on social media. We weren't able to do that before. It's nice to have the opportunity to sit and look at how different posts are affects our target audience members.

Jeff from Alexa Guy LLC

More features at every price level, including free

It works like it should. The interface has no fancy bells or whistles, it's pretty straightforward. But that's not a knock at the UI. Since this is a productivity tool in my business, it makes it quick and easy to get up to speed on how to use, then to use it everyday. I love the choices of social channels.

Pros

Zoho Social covers the big 4 social networks and even lets me post to Google My Business, which is fantastic. It's powerful and easy to use. Scheduling is easy.

Cons

No integrations with third party apps, like IFFFT or Zapier. Some other Zoho products offer integrations, so I hope Social will in the future, as well.

Thomas from Imperium News

Good product with a few minor issues that prevent it from being a great product

Overall good price for the product. It's not Sprout Social, but it's very close to being it with similar features.

Pros

Relative ease of posting and scheduling.

Cons

Multiple posting and scheduling for different days aside of a specific day a week. It's a bit clunky in that regard.

Price and features

Great social media management and reporting tool!

Pros

Custom reporting dashboard, advanced social media management tools, ability to segment into lists. Access to other tools such as Invoicing. Super affordable.

Cons

Only minor stuff. There are features in Buffer that I would have liked to see here. I'd like to have stronger management tool features. Reporting is missing some elements that can be found in Twitter Insights (eg. impressions and post engagement).

Better pricing.

Zoho Social Review - Saporito Photography

Frees up time for me - scheduling ahead is huge - allows me to be consistent (I post hourly for about 16 hours a day on three platforms. It is nice to be able to see traffic, feedback and growth from one dashboard.

Pros

The long term scheduling capabilities allow me to have a continuous stream of activity on my social media platforms - there are no limits to how much i can post or how far into the future - it is helpful to be able to take care of many days at one time.

Cons

Limitations on free version - very little extra that I needed on the middle pay version...makes it rather costly for what I need it for...of course it becomes a moot point if my business takes off. I have had a lot of trouble getting the bulk scheduler to work - early on I found it easy to get support - more difficult now. The bulk scheduler is the key for me - I do not have hours each day to be scheduling links

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

functionality I needed for the price was better

Lovely from softntechnology.com

Easier than other Social Media marketing Apps

We automated our social media campaign by using Zoho Social. Really superb software for social Media Marketing.

Pros

We have a small IT firm working on developing all kind of management softwares. To get better response we feel the necessity of Social Media Marketing. Currently we are promoting our business in 5 top social media platforms. And, this is very hard to post and engage to each platform differently. That's why we ware searching for a solution of our social media marketing automation and finally we got Zoho Social. This is an amazing solution for social media marketing. Now, we can manage our all channels from here. We can also directly response to all queries, this is another reason why I like Zoho Social. The Bulk scheduling and automatic scheduling features are awesome! I can repeat a post again and again if I think that post going very well in social media. This software really give a report that is informative, clear and detailed that can really explain the performance of your social media pages exactly. This is very easy to use and user friendly interface. The price is so reasonable against the service.

Cons

The communication feature is not so functional. I think communicating in Zoho is little bit confusing. Otherwise, I have not found any major issues! Zoho Social is a superb solution for Social Media Marketing automation.

Dirk from USA Land and Ranch, LLC

Zoho Social for Small Business

Overall experience has been very good!

Pros

This software is quick, easy and implementation is a breeze. It is user-friendly and allows for a great deal of automation.

Cons

With social media platforms being so different, it can sometimes make it difficult to design a post that meets all requirements for each of them. It would be nice if there were multiple windows for the same post that allowed different interfaces. For example, a post that is intended for both FB and Twitter. The FB window might have ALL of the information, while you could copy and past a condensed version into the Twitter window. Likewise, each platform could potentially have the ability to upload a different photo. The benefit of this is that the user doesn't have to make 4-5 different posts, schedule them all for the same time, add different data and photos on each, etc. One post, different formats, different photos (for size requirements), and you're set. It would make this tool an industry leader.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

Cost, ease of use, and integration abilities.

Naman P from Interactive Bees

Industry: Broadcast Media

Game Changer

Pros

Unlimited scheduling Ease of use SmartQ In built instagram image editor for auto publish

Cons

Calendar view available on more expensive professional plan onwards No approval route yet

Cost

Nishant from The Higher Pitch

One of the Most Intuitive Social Media Tools Out There

It's great. This is the tool I keep falling back on. It's definitely well-worth a look, and worth a try and buy. While the price could've been just a little friendlier, I still love how cost-effective it actually is in comparison with other social media management tools out there.

Pros

It covers the functionalities of some of the more expensive tools out there - Hootsuite, SocialPilot, Sprout Social, you name it. While they don't map everything down, it gets the work done quite effectively. One of the biggest perks of the tool, however, is in its Instagram Direct Publishing. Every tool I'd previously used mandated the download of an app via which I had to manually post on the channel. Scheduling is stupidly simple. Account Management is stupidly simple. The tool is stupidly simple to use, and powerfully effective. It's cheaper than almost all the other tools out there, and offers more than some of the more expensive ones.

Cons

1. It's cheaper by comparison, but could've been more price friendly for younger organizations. 2. Automated scheduling doesn't exist 3. Recommended time for maximum engagement is a feature I would love on any social media management tool, but doesn't effectively work on Zoho Social. 4. Twitter tagging from the app works, and it's great. But some of the other tools also allow for LinkedIn tagging, which doesn't happen on Zoho Social - as far as I can tell.

Zoho Social is a decent competitor.

Pros

For smaller companies, social media management is an important consideration. With multiple pages, it's hard to keep track of everything. Zoho Social is a decent competitor to the more expensive options out there. It's really easy to learn, and the graphs and analytics are superb. The Brand Health Dashboard allows you to see your statistics at a glance, and enables you to quickly pinpoint where you may need more engaging content. Price-wise, it's not too bad, and for a smaller company, is very doable in the grand scheme of things because the time savings is well worth the cost, especially if you manage multiple brands/pages.

Cons

Scheduling posts is a bit of a trial. It should be fairly simple, but it takes some digging to find the option, and automated scheduling isn't currently available in a usable form. Scheduled posts can also only have one photo, and Instagram is a hassle all its own. (Unfortunately, IG is to blame for that, but other tools have found workable ways to fix it, Zoho so far has not.) I do wish there was a way to see all brands in one place. It's a pain having to switch back and forth when it could be done much easier by giving each post a logo or different color in the calendar. But with the cost of these programs going up higher and higher, Zoho still stands on its own quite admirably.

Dinesh from Milk Mantra

One word - it's an amazing tool

Pros

Ease of use, simple interface, no fuss - simply useful

Cons

nothing. but social listening capabilities would make it a 360 degree complete product

social media listening

Julieta from PDVSA Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.

The difficult thing makes it easy. Manage multiple social networks in a single panel

Pros

Fundamental feature of Zoho Social, is the ability to permanently monitor social networks. Ideal for the community manager who has permanent monitoring of social networks such as twitter, instagram, facebook, periscope, linkeInd among others. Currently I use it in my professional and personal environment, allowing me to make an ideal outline of products, designs, photographs, publications, repost, promotions and much more. Its intuitive platform helps the user to position himself in the use of this software. To use it you only need a standart pc with internet, this makes it quite functional to be used in any pc

Cons

In my country the internet is defective, therefore, the use of Zoho Social is limited a bit, however, I have learned that Zoho Social is making an appointment to be used with low specifications, and thus cover much more the market and allow those countries that have connectivity problems (as it is my case), to be able to use it.

Eve from Martide

Industry: Maritime

Easy to Use & Great for Saving Time

I have been able to put together a social media strategy with far more ease and in a fraction of the time than I could with our previous software.

Pros

Zoho Social has fitted seamlessly into our social media scheduling and posting. I am not super technical but was literally up and running within a minute of logging in for the first time. Great, user-friendly interface with easy to read stats that have enabled me to actually put the insights into use. We're only on our free trial so far but are already really glad we switched from our previous platform. Like I say, I am not the most technical person (or very stats and numbers minded) and I am actually enjoying using Zoho! Particularly like the SmartQ feature as I am in a different country to the majority of our audience (who are themselves spread out across Asia and Europe) so this makes scheduling WAY easier to figure out!

Cons

So far, so good. I wouldn't say I dislike anything about it so far, although it would be nice to get the same sort of insights into our LinkedIn business page (and be able to use SmartQ) the way we can with Facebook and Twitter.

Timothy from Tim Morch

Industry: Writing and Editing

Zoho Social - effective social media management

Using Zoho Social is a breeze. Best of all, the Zoho team is very responsive, both in terms of speed and useful advice. My experience has been positive overall.

Pros

Zoho Social is easy to use and very effective for social media management. Scheduling posts is easy and the SmartQ helps determine best dates and times for posts to go out in your feed. Using the manual scheduling feature lets you understand anticipated engagement rates as you test days and times to enable you to fine tune your targeting. Best of all, you can pre-post for almost any length of time across social media outlets of your choice. For a small to medium sized business, Zoho offers plenty of power.

Cons

Hard to find fault in this application. On the few occasions I have had a problem, it turned out that operator error was the cause.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 2,150 reviews