(1,646)

1,646

• Pros

• "It is extremely easy to use and worth every buck"

• "App is very good, easy to use and nice to be able to book clients in at ease"

• "I love that it is easy to use and that you can have as many clients as you like. It is good that they can adjust workouts and can contact me via the app. I love that it is handy at their fingertips"

• Cons

• "Although the nutrition side is great, it isn't as good to use as my fitness pal for clients to track foods."

• "A few clients had trouble with access because they were across multiple accounts but customer support was able to solve it. "

• "It's a little bit difficoult to use at the beginning, but the support team is great!"

Browse My PT Hub Reviews

Justin from 4 Life Fitness & Yoga Studio, LLC

Imperfectly perfect for my business

It allows those who didn't have access to me to now have my programs in their hands. Their workout and schedule platform and the way it's set to sell packages is amazing, as I've sold several programs through the app for online training. The video library and exercise descriptions are barnone above the rest.

Pros

With other software like Trainerize, which is lacking in features, as well as MindBody, which charges way too much for their price tiers [I'm a one man operation. Can't justify their prices which are tiered toward entire gyms with members. PtHub isn't perfect. The exercise library is redundant, but they do allow you the option to tweak to your needs. I've asked the last two years to implement a caloric needs calculator [which is a simple code job] to no avail. That's the only issue I have, which would make it much more easy for my clients. The ability to add files to "schedules" doesn't work, as most clients never can access the file, as it doesn't show up in their "my files" section. Not user friendly in the least, from both ends. Although the client UI has improved drastically since. However, this app and software is the best bang for your buck on the market. I probably will switch after my final renewal as my business grows, to a better platform which hopefully has a more user friendly interface for my customers. That being said, implementing sessions, workouts, nutrition plans, etc. is easy. The clients love, like or tolerate the app. Nobody hates it. I give it 5 stars because it's the best price for my needs at the moment, and I'd recommend it over all other software options because of all the features you get for the pricing.

Cons

Cons listed in the above section, but there are software glitches throughout the app from the trainer side. Clients' workouts just disappear after they log them. The app crashes randomly on their end.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied October 2018

Hey Justin, firstly I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review! My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video :) https://support.mypthub.net/knowledgebase/how-can-i-create-a-custom-exercise-2/ When you add a files to a schedule, this will not show on the clients file section, this will just appear on the schedule on the day for the clients to download. My PT Hub will be making some very large changes over the coming months which may really benefit you as a trainer and your business. We will be sure to keep you posted on any updates that become available. Please also remember that if you need any help or would like to discuss any of these issues you are having, please do book an appointment to speak to one of our team! https://support.mypthub.net/book-an-appointment/

Tiara from Tiara Wano Personal Training

Easy Programming

I've trialed it twice and have thoroughly enjoyed it! I have also used it as a client once and loved how easy it was to use.

Pros

I love how easy it is to program and select exercises for client's workouts. I enjoyed the trial to try and use all the features- I was also trialing another popular software program but I didn't last 2 weeks on it because the layout of this software was easier to navigate! It was also really easy to upload and create your own exercises and with a few clicks it was done !

Cons

The only con is tracking the workouts given to clients and giving them names to remind yourself what they've already done in your program layout. Sometimes the app lags on your phone and can be difficult to navigate but overall it's a pretty good software program.

Reasons for Switching to My PT Hub

There was a lot to manage on this software and really difficult to navigate and set up your programming for each client. On the other hand, the app was very aesthetically pleasing and I did like the layout the client received. They also had automated messages that were sent to clients post-workout about how their opinions on the session- which I believe you should be able to set up on My PT hub. Also from a price point they were more flexible depending on how many clients you had- which was approximately $20-30 cheaper than My PT Hub.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied February 2021

Thanking you for taking the time to write an in depth review, Tiara! If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests. https://support.mypthub.net

Aaron from Workout Blueprint

This IS THE WORST SOFTWARE FOR PERSONAL TRAINERS

It sucked, PERIOD. Nothing but issue after issue after issue. Payments being frozen for no reason, switching to different merchants and then not allowing me to see where my customers money is when they ask for a refund, it’s really wacky and totally a waste of my money, can’t believe I bought this for the whole year, and I still don’t mind wasting 5 months of money, and purchasing Vagaro, because it made my LIFE easier, and that’s what this platform needs to focus on. They made running my business almost impossible. I would NEVER recommend this, even to a rookie.

Pros

The only good thing about this platform is the nutrition and workout tracking capabilities, but if you’re a pro with that already in your toolbox and you need an efficient scheduler, this is the farthest thing from efficient since the telephone wheel.

Cons

I hate hate hate, how unorganized this company is, they straight up lost my customers payment and then told me that I will just have to wait around to see when the funds deposit.... this is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard, I should ALWAYS BE ABLE TO TRACK MY REVENUE no matter what! Their customer service is sub par, and the calendar is completely terrible, I’d pick Vagaro.com over this any day of the week. I’ve mad more money in my first month of using Vagaro then i did with pt hub in the first 2 months of use. Because Vagaro allows you to scale your business, this is for people who barely make any money, barely have any clients, and just getting started in the private training business. If you’re a vet, don’t waste your money on this, go to Vagaro.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied January 2019

Hey Aaron, I am very sorry to hear that have not had a great experience with My PT Hub. I can see that our support team have been contacting you regarding this issue, no payment was ever lost, we provided all of this information to you via email and advised of the process. Before you changed your packages to Stripe, all of this information was provided to you, we wanted to ensure that all trainers knew the process fully before migrating their account, but as mentioned no payments will be lost. My PT Hub support team is available all the time to either book in a phone call to discuss this, email us or even contact us via live chat. Once again, I apologise if you are unhappy with this process but as mentioned if you contact support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help you.

Anamarie from Iron Will Strength & Conditioning, LLC

Amazing Tools for Fitness Industry Business Owners

Overall, with the feedback I've received from my clients, it has been a superior and pleasant experience using MyPTHub.

Pros

Speaking of aesthetics, it is superior to its competition, making my business more professionally appealing to my clients. It is easy to work with and user-friendly for my customers.

Cons

It has some glitch issues and problems syncing to my clients schedule.

Reasons for Choosing My PT Hub

I sampled multiple products, and while there are still some software issues with this product, it got the best response and utilization from my clients.

Reasons for Switching to My PT Hub

I switched because I was looking for a software that matched my more professional, modern take on personal training.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied January 2021

Thank you fo much for your review, Anamarie, it is great to hear that your clients find it user friendly as it's so important they find it easy to use :) If you're ever having any issues or need any help, please do get in touch with our support team.

Rory from Made to Move Sheffield

Great software!

As a therapist, I spend a lot of time programming and often hard to track who is and who is not following their rehab. This has made these job much easier and time-saving!

Pros

The ease for a client to pick up the app and get on with the programme.

Cons

I would like to see be able to add multiple sections to the schedule for clients to do rather than just one thing in the AM - as a therapist I may need the client to do multiple sessions throughout the day. I would also like to see within a workout individual sections for the warmup and cool down so its easier for the client to digest and follow as some don't know where it starts and finishes.

Reasons for Choosing My PT Hub

I was recommended by a friend who is a PT. The ease and level of detail and what you deliver on the premium service out weighs true coach.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied January 2021

Thanks, Rory :) If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

Jaimee from J M Pilates

Great Software

This software is fantastic, much better than mind body that I was previously using and much more affordable for a sole trader.

Pros

The expansive features. There is very little that you would need, if anything, that this service doesn't have. I am new to this software nut love the exciting colours and features and can't wait to share it wth my clients to enhance their experience.

Cons

I was searching for a price for a customised app but cannot get it without upgrading.

Reasons for Choosing My PT Hub

Price, features, overall look.

Reasons for Switching to My PT Hub

Mindbody was too expensive and difficult for my clients to use. The integration with my website was messy and difficult.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied January 2021

We have more features coming as well, Jaimee! For the custom app cost, the one off payment cost will show in your account under the 'Marketplace' :)

Carlos from PrepForce Fitness'

EAsy to get me started

Totally pleased with the functionality and ease of the program.

Pros

This program made my business ;launch easier than I anticipated. The ability to create my own programs and clients having access is huge! happy I tried it and will definitely keep upgrading as my business grows. Awesome! thanks!

Cons

for the moment I am content with all the components of the program. As I use it more I can fairly surmise and participate with my opinion.

Reasons for Switching to My PT Hub

cost and look... this product delivers more for the cost and looks better. Also easier to use

Response from My PT Hub

Replied January 2021

That is great to hear, Carlos! Within your account under the 'Marketplace' there is the. Blueprint 101 which is a 9 part series that will show you how you can set up your online business, which may really help!

Shomari-Chioke from 24 Hour Fitness

My PT Hub has amazing marketing

Pros

The apps layout is aesthetically pleasing, there are some cool resources within the marketplace that help trainers learn how to scale their business.

Cons

The workout programmer deletes workouts and rearranges reps, sets etc. The event streaming feature won't allow you to save activities. When you book sessions with clients, the calendar in the app shows the correct date, the email confirmation sent to me was something different and then the email confirmation sent my client was a completely different date. One booking, three dates. When I asked customer service I was passed from rep to rep until they just stopped responding to me. I was told that my-thug doesn't issue refunds, they also don't issue the service that they advertise. If you are looking to automate your business and scale up. Mypthub will make your experience aggravating and will double your workload. Please save your time and money

Reasons for Choosing My PT Hub

because it was aesthetically pleasing and offered an event streaming feature

Reasons for Switching to My PT Hub

Because true coach didn't offer an live event streaming option

Response from My PT Hub

Replied April 2020

I am very sorry to see that you would not recommend mypthub to any other trainer! With the workout builder, only if you do not enter a metric it will not save. The event streaming is integrated with other platforms so providing the booking for this so your clients can join in! The only time that the event will show incorrectly on the calendar is if they have input their timezone incorrectly, so please do check this. I am very sorry to hear that you have experience with mypthub, our support contacts all trainers back in a very short amount of time, you can also book in phone calls and get us on live chat and we will help with anything any trainers needs. If there is anything can ever do to help you, Shomari-Chioke, please do get in touch and we will have our head of support give you a call.

sommer from SOMMER FITNESS

SO FAR SO GOOD!

Since covid 19 has hit we are all stuck at home and the gym is not an option so my pt hub was a great option so myself and my clients could keep working together.

Pros

What i most like about My pt hub would be that it is very easy for my clients to use. It is not at all glichy.

Cons

I feel there could be easier ways of editing existing workouts. Editing the existing programs can be tricky once they are assigned to the client.

Reasons for Choosing My PT Hub

It was easier to use and looked more professional.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied January 2021

Thank you for your review, Sommer! Making it easy for your clients is exactly what we want. If you pop an email to support@mypthub.net, you can always request our latest webinar which will wall you through from start to finish of everything.

COLE from CD FITNESS

Tried a few, and chose this.

Great ease of use, simple to load clients and for them to add their profiles. Great would recommend

Pros

It’s easy, everything you need is in one place.

Cons

Nothing yet. I haven’t fully utilised it but plan to do so.

Reasons for Choosing My PT Hub

It just felt like a better fit and was more suited to my audience/clients

Reasons for Switching to My PT Hub

It wasn’t working properly, glitches etc

Response from My PT Hub

Replied January 2021

Everything in one place is exactly what we want for all our trainers and their clients! I have attached a link below which will show you a bunch of videos I have created, not just to show you the features, but also how to best use them :) https://www.mypthub.net/getting-started/?utm_expid=.gFiOkW1iTF-xupFjl8ItSw.0&utm_referrer=

Lisa from Move with Lisa

Free Trail

The customer Service has been excellent despite the time difference and brought ease to me making this decision to join My PT Hub for the annual purchase. I feel that if I don't know what to do they will be able to guide me through and help me use My PT Hub efficiently and effectively.

Pros

I like the feature of being able to video my classes and have them be viewable in chat or as a custom exercise for my clients, and be longer than 5 mins in duration. I like the Programs feature and Packages feature- which I will be learning in the weeks and months ahead here as I set up my own space. I like the look of My PT Hub its clean and modern and the workouts are clear and easy to follow for my clients. I am still getting used to everything but I am also excited to make it my own and customize it with a Logo so that it can become the main place my clients can get there workouts, health info, nutrition logging, classes etc.

Cons

There are some kinks with creating workouts like when you hit save it goes back to the heading title rather than staying in the workout your creating to give you the option to leave if your done or keep making changes or additions, this can be a bit time consuming. The Exercises are limited despite them saying they have over 7500 exercises, I am not sure I believe that. There are a lot of doubles, triples, quadruples etc of of the same exercise in the listing of exercises to choose from. There is no welcome email to new clients to My PT Hub, or option to create a welcome email or video- a must have in updates needed in the future.

Reasons for Choosing My PT Hub

The Video option because I also teach on line classes and want videos to be available to my clients who can not attend a live Class. All the other options listed above did not have this feature or if was a lot more money per month due to having to add on more apps or features. Also the unlimited clients ability. No other company there had that feature. The 45% off the annual was also an incredible price to start and makes it affordable to provide programs and workouts for my clients.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied June 2020

Thank you so much for your in-depth review, Lisa it is much appreciated! If you ever need any help at all, you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us If there is anything you think would improve the software, then please do pop an email to support@mypthub.net. We have some amazing features coming very soon, so keep your eyes peeled...

Sarah from Team Oakley Fitness

Best Option Out There

I love it. It's such a powerful platform.

Pros

I have been using PT Hub for almost 2 years now and I love it. I upgraded to V3 as soon as it launched so I've had a chance to use both platforms for quite a while. Before I switched to PT Hub I had tried a couple other types of training software but this one is by far the best. Just having unlimited clients is worth the cost. It allows me to us PT Hub as a selling feature for my business and lets me keep tabs on past clients. PT Hub isn't without it's glitches but the support team is fantastic and my issues have always been resolved in a timely manner. I do find V3 to lag in the app but not the browser but that's really the only thing can complain about. The pros vastly outweigh the cons. I recommend PT Hub to any trainer looking to go into business for themselves. PS, PT Hub, if you're listening, adding a habit tracking feature would be so awesome.

Cons

The lag in the app with V3. At first I thought it was just my tablet but it lags on my phone and my husbands phone.

Reasons for Switching to My PT Hub

The option of unlimited clients.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied April 2020

We absolutely love this, Sarah! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we are constantly making improvements to mypthub whether that be performance and also new features, so keep your eyes peeled as we have certainly been listening!

James from James Lambert PT

Trial complete, and it was a no brainer to sign up

Pros

It was a no brainer to sign up as the trial is throough and allows you access to all the features. Allowing you plenty of time to setup clients/new and existing to give feedback and compare to previously used apps. Interface usability for clients is simple and straight forward with good video explanations on getting started at the beginning and you are even able to record and upload your own for a more personalised touch. Workout interface is practical and includes built in timer for in-between sets. Auto calculator for macros and calories is helpful. Pre made plans are great and very useful for editing to personalise for clients.

Cons

Doesn't have a priority list to potential clients which need more attention. I have also had clients complete workouts but no notification come through. (This could be down to human error)

Better value for money.

Reasons for Switching to My PT Hub

MyPTHub offered all and more at a more competitive price.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied October 2019

Thank you for your review, James it is great to hear it was a no brainer for you! If you head over to our support portal you will be able to check out all our FAQ's and you can also contact our support team :) https://support.mypthub.net Oh just one more thing, tomorrow we reveal to the world some very exciting news, the following link will allow you to be one of the first to see what this is. https://www.mypthub.net/special-event

Dana from Lunacy Fitness

love MY Pt Hub

My overall experience has been great! from costumer support to the day to day tasks that Pt helps me accomplish! i think you guys are ahead on the Online PT game! Always look forward to seeing what you guys come up with next!

Pros

Loves: Increased my profits and helps me deliver a professional product to my clients. i love that i have so many options to help all my clients. i love your pre-made workout plans and would love to see MORE it really is super helpful and makes putting together programs AMAZING! i love the how you can track, before and after photo features! I love that you have the option to use your own fitness brand for icons and you can custom the colors. i love the scheduler! would be cool to be able to have more that 2 options for workouts in a day. (some of my bodybuilding clients have several different body parts they work on in a day and i like to spit the body part workouts up into separate workouts. (so i can also use them for other clients as well)

Cons

It be great if the nutrition part was a little more updated. It be cool if it could integrate with My fitness pal or (evolution nutrition) i actually think that be an amazing integration.(i know that some of my trainer friends use trainerize and that's one of the functions they love best about that program. (i also use Evolution nutrition just because it's so much easier to create meal plans and time efficient. the logging of the nutrition is somewhat inconsistent for my clients... They say its extremely time consuming and then it wont save sometimes and then they have to go back and do it all over again. (would love to have more Marketing info)

Response from My PT Hub

Replied December 2018

Firstly, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to write a in depth review on My PT Hub :) We do not want our trainers having to integrate with another software, we want everything to be in one place! My PT Hub has the worlds largest verified nutrition database which will allow your clients to log all their food items and you will be able to track this. We will be looking always o make improvements to this area. If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/

Tatiyana from Entertainment

Great Features for a Decent Price

Their customer service is VERY quick and 99% effective. They will work with you to figure out your issue and I love that about their company. The features are AWESOME though they could use some improvements on functionality to improve the user experience. The features come often which is sometimes an issue when they haven't fixed other concerns but it's awesome to know they're keeping up with current needs in the fitness industry. I've used other training software and this is still my favorite!

Pros

The features far outweigh competition: Trainerize, NASM Edge, etc. Unlike the others, you can fully run your business from this one program without having to supplement with other software. This makes it easy for trainers who barely have time to work in one program, let alone 5. Their support team is AWESOME. Even with my most difficult of issues, they've been very happy and quick to help. That alone is worth choosing them over others.

Cons

The software is good. A few minor issues with the user experience on the trainer and client portals by having to do a LOT of clicking to get some simple tasks done but nothing too drastic to complain about. I have also had the issue with the app closing out on me and clients while recording workouts but not often. My issue, however, was that I've been a customer for a couple of years and renewal time was...interesting. In short, their upgrades aren't quite "add-ons" and instead create a brand new agreement at the current full rate, up front. I hope they find a way to make going from one tier to another a prorated "add-on" rather than a prorated "new agreement." For the time being, they did assist me with this process, though and I am happy with the outcome.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied October 2018

Hey Tatiyana, firstly thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub! It is great to hear that all the features outweigh other personal training apps and we thank you very much for saying our support team is awesome, I will be sure to pass on the message! :) If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

Vanessa from Vfit London

Best app so far

Other than that the app is brilliant and the best Ive used so far. Overall I think it is easy to use once your browse around once or twice. I would like to see the cons get fixed and then I would give it a 10 out of 10

Pros

It is the best app i've used so far. Theres just a few things that could help improve this. 1. I love that you can have your own logo/branded app. Its a same you can't search for the brand name on apple store though 2. Theres many set nutrition plans and workouts, even though I haven't used any, i think this is good 3. You can sync your calendar so that booking come up on your phone calendar 4. email notifications for each booking or change of booking. 5. Instant messages are there 6. clients can log there food/food diary

Cons

1. before they upgraded, when you entered the amount of weight and reps it would duplicate automatically when you press another set. Now you have to enter the whole thing each time. You want to do as little as possible while you're with your client. 2. You already pay so much for the app and they still take a fee if clients purchase a package (sessions) using the app. I lose a wapping £30+ when my clients get a package 3. The notifications are coming up on my clients app but they aren't seeing anything when they click into notification. Its always empty 4.Doesnt work with apple watch 5. Cant add notes while in a session. Only when the session is complete 6. Sometimes the whole session disappears while mid through the session. So you have to log the whole thing again. This has only happen a few times. But is extremely annoying when it does happen.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied September 2018

Hey Vanessa, Firstly, I would just like to say thank you for writing a in depth review on My PT Hub and that we are the best personal training app you have used! When you enter a weight and reps to an exercise, it will then populate when you add another set so you do not have to write it out again. A percentage is taken from each payment, this is what is charged by the bank, however, we are hoping this will be reduced! We currently do not integrate with Apple watch but this is something we will be looking into in the future :) My PT Hub will be making a lot of changes in the near future, so if you keep your eyes peeled, we will be sure to keep you updated. If you need any help at all, please do get in contact with our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help, Vanessa :)

Grady from G-FIT!

Progressing nicely!

It's taken me some time to get used to and learn to navigate. However this is in part because it is so feature rich and dense overall. So from that vantage point I don't mind and expect a learning curve. The other reason as I mentioned earlier though is because some features are not designed as intuitively, or user friendly as they could be. I believe the changes are being made, however I also think in this day and age, they could definitely be made quicker. With that being said customer support is always great when I do get to speak to them.

Pros

It has the functionality to automate a good deal of my business. I love the messaging function as I feel it really helps me keep a pulse on my clients. The packages area is great, as is the nutritional component. I really like the updates to the labeling of the fields within the workouts as well. Bodyweight VS Reps vs Time options, etc.

Cons

It's still not altogether intuitive to use. Certain features should probably be grouped a little differently for ease of use, such as messaging within the client section, and making it possible to take notes on a client while in the workout. Also a major drawback for me is the way the app cannot be looked up in the Apple App Store by the users name or their business name as it can be in the android Google Play Store. This is a big one where I Phone customers are concerned. Just doesn't look as professional. Really hoping they can get that worked out. Other than that the default of kilos vs lb's is an issue I thought would've been remedied by now. I understand that it's a product native to the UK, but using it in the US it's a pain. I'm no programmer, but it seems like giving the option to have the default be switched to one or the other would be a relatively easy feature to add.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied September 2018

Hey Grady. Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write your in depth review! As previously mentioned, unfortunately, due to Apples change in terms and conditions Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to submit or update custom branded apps to the Apple app store. This is something that we would love to have! My PT Hub as you have seen over the past few months has had some big changes and we will continue to improve the My PT Hub software to ensure it has everything a trainer needs to run their business :)

Pete from Strong Body Coach

Feature rich product with excellent customer service

Business Problems Solved 1. Significantly reduces time spent administering my client community 2. Accurate management of financial data 3. Packages ensure all clients are prepaying only so reduces time spending chasing debtors Benefits 1. Improved service levels to clients 2. Increased profile of my business with my branded App on Apple and Google Play 3. Easier management and communication as everything can now be managed in a single place instead of a combination of Mircosoft Excel, Email and WhatsApp.

Pros

1. Significantly reduces time spent scheduling and billing clients Personal Training sessions, so I can spend my time in front of clients providing billable services. 2. It simplifies my Boot Camp class scheduling, booking and class signing in process so that my clients can now self serve with booking and canceling their bookings. 3. The Packages ensure that clients have to purchase their boot camp classes in advance, so that I am not spending time chasing those who have not paid. The financial reporting also enables me to keep a step ahead of the game with cash flow.

Cons

It's a minor one it's more a problem of my own making. I reward my boot camp customers with a '50 Club t-shirt' after they have attended 50 boot camp classes. Unfortunately there is no way of importing historical attendance data (apart from adding to individual clients notes field), so it is now a bit harder to record total attendance after MyPTHub has gone live for my boot camp community of circa 200 boot campers. I have addressed this by informing my boot camp clients how many boot camps they have attended up until the date of MyPTHub go live and it is now their responsibility to inform me when they get to 50 boot camps. Not ideal at a customer service level, but it works and it also reduces my admin time as I now give my boot camp clients the responsibility for keeping score of attendance.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied March 2019

Well firstly, Pete, I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to write an in-depth review. I am glad to hear that is has solved a number of business problems, that is exactly what we want to achieve for a all personal trainers and their businesses :) If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

Joey from Unbreakable Athletics

Awesome edition to your business!

Pros

I was in the search for a new app I could use to launch my online training business. Luckily I found My PT Hub! It has everything you could possibly need for an online training business (literally a hub) lol It is also extremely affordable compared to all the other companies currently on the market.

Cons

Getting used to the layout and how to use all the features were overwhelming at fist, but then I found the tutorial videos and it make everything significantly easier!

Reasons for Choosing My PT Hub

Affordability, the nutrition tracker, app design, and the increased functionality of he software

Reasons for Switching to My PT Hub

Response from My PT Hub

Replied April 2020

We love that it is an awesome addition to your business! Thank you so much for your review, Joey. If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Verona from Memoirs of Faith Food Fitness

BRILLIANT

Pros

I'm still very new to this Software, I was looking for a software that could house the needs that I had and wasn't extortionately priced. I asked the question in a Social Media Group and was inundated with reviews, but for a beginner starting out I did my research and found My PT Hub come up several times, I signed up for a free trial which was so easy and simple to do )we like easy and simple) I was thinking about adding and paying for billing software, nutrition plans, all seperately, so when I decided I'd give My PT Hub a try, I followed on Instagram and I saw that another Coach signed up and gave a raving review, for me, that was all that I needed, and signed up from there. It's early days, and some may say, you're biased because you're a newbie, but I beg to differ, we all know the type of things that we want that reflect and compliment our business, but most importantly are simple for our clients, and I get that in My PT Hub, I also once more established, get the chance to create an app (for a fee of course) but this is GOLD! Biased, or unbiased its money well invested

Cons

Can't comment on cons, as this is where I will play the newbie card :)

Reasons for Choosing My PT Hub

I preferred PT Hub as they were good value for money, UK based, and the package option, and create my own personalised app for clients to use and sign in to.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied June 2020

Wow, we love your review, Verona and thank you so much for taking the time to write such an in-depth review on the software :) If we can ever help you in any way, Verona, please do let our team know and we will be more than happy to do anything we can to help you and your business. I have attached a link below which will show you a bunch of videos I have created, not just to show you the features, but also how to best use them! https://www.mypthub.net/getting-started/

Tyronnia from Nia Merced

OMG so easy to use!

Keeping up with clients and all their workouts and planning meals are super easy. The workout videos are great quality. My clients so far are liking the experience and that is very important to me.

Pros

I love the ease of the platform...you can figure this out without even calling customer service...but the customer service is great! They check on you when you're using the free trial of PT Hub...which is awesome. I have been using 2 different sites...one for nutrition and one for workouts and they BOTH were clunky at best and boring to look at. PT Hub is bright and fun to use.

Cons

So far everything seems great. I don't expect any problems...I used this enough times on my free trial. I didn't find any issues and trust me I was checking. I didn't want to invest in something that I would have to ditch again.

Reasons for Choosing My PT Hub

It was smooth to use. The workout packages were also great...there are sooo many options!!

Reasons for Switching to My PT Hub

Both of these systems were boring to stare at for too long. The usage was clunky and my clients didn't like it because it was difficult to use. They also complained because Evolution Nutrition did not have enough food choices...the meals were terrible.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied July 2020

Firtsly, thank you for writing such in-depth review, we really do appreciate it. We love that you love the ease of the platform! We have something amazing coming very soon, Tyronnia, so keep an eye on our socials over the next couple of weeks.

Reid from TRAIN WITH REID

Keep your eyes on My PT Hub!

Great ! Innovative and I'm looking forward to the company growing and making new updates!

Pros

- EASE OF USE : Once you've spent bit of time playing it becomes so easy to use and enjoyable. - PAYMENTS: Payments can come into your account on the Daily! Weekly or Monthly & its super easy for your clients to input there details.... just send or txt them the share link to your program and your done! - DESIGN: Super simple to navigate around on the laptop and the phone app looks even neater, my business colours integrate into the website & app so thats great also. - SUPPORT & CUSTOMER CARE: Any time I've FB messaged My PT Hub they have got back to me within a couple hours and you are speaking to a real person. - CUSTOMIZATION: I noticed there was an exercise thats not in the list that already comes with the software and adding your own custom exercise is super easy, Name it, Film It, Upload and add the exercise description. DONE (it was Frog Pumps by the way). Obviously add your own logo & can add your own business logo colours to the website and custom app. You can custom a lot of things on here.

Cons

- The website takes a little while to load at times... bit slow on occasions. - Making a schedule can take some times be a bit time consuming, when you upload assign your own workout to set day it takes a while sometimes. - Typing in a exercise name can sometimes show nothing i.e when I type "Treadmill" it won't come up but when i type "Trea" it would pick up treadmill when selecting and exercise.... just something that I noticed when making workouts. Im sure it can be an easy fix.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied September 2018

Hey Reid. Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write your in depth review on My PT Hub! My PT Hub uses AWS servers which the likes of Amazon and Netflix use, so there should be no issues with speed when using the web browser. What you can do when you are wanting to create your own schedule, you can chose a schedule from our 'Find a Plan' section then you can simply edit the plans we have created for you to use :) If you have any issues or questions please do pop our support team an email at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help you!

Cav from Unity Personal Training

Brilliant product

My overall business relies on My PT Hub. That is how valuable an asset it is. With the addition of a few extra features, it could be perfect!

Pros

My favorite thing about the product is the ease of use for the client. The software looks very smart and has a lot of features. Being able to customize the app to suit your own branding is a big plus. I have trailed most of the competitors and this is the best by far as well as the cheapest. Win win!

Cons

There are a few areas I'd like to see improved in the software. I'd like more customization in the fields when programming. It's great being able to change sets and reps etc but I'd love to be able to add custom fields where I can add whatever metric I like. I often track RPE scale so having a section where the client can put in their RPE, for example, would be great. There are other things I track to so leaving extra sections as customizable would be great. Another massive feature for me would be an area for clients to fill in a check-in form. I know the software has forms but it would be great if the same form could be filled in numerous times with the data being stored. Having seperate check-in forms for each week just leaves the overall form list cluttered.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied September 2018

Hey Cav, Firstly, thank you for your taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub! We have recently updated the workouts section where you can now have RPE! I have added a link which will show you all about our new features :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvS8ixwnIl0&t=1506s If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check out all our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise feature requests. https://support.mypthub.net/

Wendy from WholeHealthy

Long time trainer and first time user

I am solving the problem of being too limited to reach those far from me in other states and countries. I feel with this product I can deliver a better quality of service to my clients by giving them more thorough comprehensive programs and accountability

Pros

I really loved the pre made programs and nutrition plans! Nutrition is my specialty and having that for my clients is huge. I also love the "packages" feature so that i can pre prepare and sell packages

Cons

There was one feature in a different software that almost had me registering under them instead and that was the ability for the client to video themselves doing the physical assessment movements already programmed. There are also some really good exercises not listed in this database just yet such as the Turkish Getup with kettlebell

Reasons for Switching to My PT Hub

The ease of use and the pre made the nutrition meal plans and food lists were a HUGE plus for me. This software is a bit simpler in a way

Response from My PT Hub

Replied May 2020

Firtsly, thank you for your in-depth review, Wendy, it really is much appreciated! We do have lots of per made plans which trainers can use as much as they like. My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video, the following link will show you how https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030334594-Create-a-custom-exercise Also, you can use the 'Chat' feature to send any videos to your clients and for them to send back to you!

Craig from LakTik PT

Great software for PTs

So far with my limited time using this app, I have found it to cover everything I require.

Pros

This program allows me to easily set up training programs for clients and monitor their progress. Keeping them accountable for their workouts is easier and it's very simple to track progression and even communicate with clients via the app.

Cons

The interface has taken a bit of getting used to but once you know where everything is, it's not a problem.

Reasons for Choosing My PT Hub

I never actually looked at PTminder but the price seemed more appealing with My PT Hub anyway.

Reasons for Switching to My PT Hub

The App would no longer work on my phone after a critical update.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied November 2019

We like to think we're the best software for PT's! Have you seen mypthub V3?! The video below will give you an insight into V3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIEOghAJOqI If you ever need anything, Craig, please do let me know at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

Gabriele from Tietheknot Fitness

Great Software

Pros

#1 thing was customer support. Everything I need, I am always given feedback and support to help resolve any issues or questions. There is a tremendous amount of pre-made workouts and nutrition plans to send to clients, but the best part is that you can modify them, so this saves a lot of time for creating plans for clients. Also, the events calendar is great and allows a lot of flexibility to create different classes and create different packages for clients to purchase. I would recommend this software to any trainer (studios, gyms, online).

Cons

One thing I don't like is that I have to add in all my current clients profiles for them to have a login. Unless someone buys a package, they cannot create their own profile.

Reasons for Choosing My PT Hub

The fact that there are exercises and workouts i can send my clients to do on their own time. There are videos which my clients can watch to check out how an exercise is done before they do their workout. Also, I can check up on them and message them through the app for communication!

Response from My PT Hub

Replied February 2020

Firtsly, thank you for taking the time in writing an in-depth review on mypthub it is very much appreciated, it's nice to see that there are so many features that you love about mypthub. What you can do, Gabriele, is create a free public package that you can send the link to anyone or put on your social media. This means that when clients click this link they will get the package from you, no card details are required and they will create their own account. The package could be called 'Sign up'.

Derek from Personal Services/Law Enforcement

Industry: Law Enforcement

Wow

SO far, very impressed. Great training videos as well. Thank you

Pros

I recently started Nutrition Coaching, and in less than 2 months woke up with over 20 clients. Business is growing fast and I couldn't keep organized. I found My PT Hub and it is a GAME CHANGER. My clients are impressed, my WIFE is impressed, I'm IMPRESSED. I'm still learning and adding my custom meal plans, but with a few clicks I can assign plans to clients. Best thing is, it keeps me organized and saved me HOURS. WELL DONE My PT Hub.

Cons

Learning curve. Some initial problems with sending clients email activation. Looking forward to the custom app (branding). I don't like the client being able to "google" the software and think it's cookie cutter plans I'm sending. Also, not sure I understand the measurement setup..perhaps a UK thing? I'll discuss with support team

Reasons for Choosing My PT Hub

Price was a factor (unlimited clients), but most of all, customization. This software does EVERYTHING I need it too....

Response from My PT Hub

Replied June 2020

'Wow' is a great start to a review! If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Anthony from Professional Training and Fitness

Overall Review - My PT Hub

My original problems was spending a large portion of my weekend writing programs for the week ahead. Using this app has helped me massively although I still write out bespoke programs from time to time depending on conditions of my clients. The nutrition plans do help to guide clients to the write course of eating healthy so I'm grateful for that.

Pros

I like the way that there are videos which I can show my client or they can use on their own to give them a btetter training experience. I like the progression of the programmes.

Cons

I have problems trying to set up a working schedule which is why i'm using a different app to book my clients in. There needs to be more varied nutrition plans as people are all sizes. Tracking of nutrition needs to be on par of my fitness pal to make it more appealing. Regular new training plans would be good to keep me stimulated.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied April 2019

My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video, the following link will show you how ¿ https://support.mypthub.net/knowledgebase/how-can-i-create-a-custom-exercise-2/ If you book an appointment to speak to one of our team we can talk you through how you can use the calendar to book in your clients! https://support.mypthub.net/book-an-appointment/ Under the 'Find a plan' section we have a bunch of different plans which trainers can use, however, you can also create your own templates. I have attached a video link to show you how you can do this on both the nutrition and workouts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xbHzcZvcI4&t=94s

Claire from CB Fitness

Making my life a lot easier

i am new to it so still learning. i will find the time to sit down and go through the video at some stage.i have found staff very helpful with my annoying questions whether that be over the phone or directly chat online. if they dont get back to you online quickly due to work load they will get back to you via email at some stage that day

Pros

easy to set up workouts and allocate them to clients. easy to delete and alter workout as you go along. a wide list of exercises in data base but you can also add you own along with video if needed. looks very professional with clients. i still have a lot to learn but so far so good

Cons

i have being logging workouts during sessions and sometimes when the screen locks on the notebook and i open it back up, the session has reverted back to what was there originally and i have to go back and change info again e.g sets, reps, weight

Reasons for Switching to My PT Hub

true coach was too expensive for what they were offering

Response from My PT Hub

Replied February 2020

Making life a lot easier is exactly what we want! Great to hear that you like a lot of the features mypthub has to offers, we have many more to come. If you need any help or what to learn more, please do pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help. If you're ever having any issues, please do also contact our team and we can certainly look into this for you.

Nice app for Online Coaches

Pros

I switched to this app from Trainerize because it had some features I liked. I also paid for the app and then found out the itunes store doesn't let you keep the custom icon which I wasn't too happy about. The app itself is smooth and I get positive feedback form clients on the look and ease of use. I like that I can quickly push workouts and nutrition information to their phones immediately.

Cons

When it says "Deactivate" client it really means delete and erase. Some of the wording for it isn't logical. When a client has to miss a month it would be nice to have the actual ability just to deactivate temporarily. I had to rebuild a clients complete profile and nutrition/workouts when they came back. I'm not sure I will be renewing it as Trainerize was more user friendly on the back end and has made upgrades.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub! We have now had to remove the 'Inactive clients' due to the new data protection law. If a client has been deleted, the client will need to email support@mypthub.net asking to be reactivated as a client and for which trainer they wish to be reactive too! If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/

Kavan from Coached By Kav

The Only Coaching Software worth having

Pros

You can tell its designed by people who understand what online coaches need, I've used this software on and off since I seen it in 2017/2018 and although I have tried other software's, none have been quite as effective and efficient as MyPTHub. My most successful years coaching have been while using this amazing software.

Cons

Some of the workflow for saving or editing programs could be improved, I personally prefer the old style layout if that could be an easier toggle option too that would be nice. But zero complaints from me regardless

Response from My PT Hub

Replied January 2021

That is great to hear that My PT Hub is the only software worth having for your business, it's great it has been so successful for you especially in this tough year!

Great software, great price.

I'm able to scale my online training business with My PT Hub. I can handle a lot more clients than I would be able to take on if I was still using email and excel docs. Customer support gets back to me promptly whenever I have any questions. I do like My PT Hub overall, but wish the mobile app did everything that you can do on the web browser. Don't get me wrong, you can do a lot on the app, but there are a couple features that have yet to be added. I don't expect to wait long though, they roll out updates pretty regularly.

Pros

- You get a ton for a low price. - The macro calculator helps when you're updating a large number of client plans. - The new class/event booking feature is very helpful. - They are very open to feedback and suggestions - Always updating

Cons

- App is not as user friendly as it could be - Client Help videos are only available through a web browser and not through the app - Some features, for example: updating height, are only available through the web browser - App doesn't have all the features that the web browser does.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your in depth review, it is such appreciated! At the moment, there currently are a few features which are on the web browser and not on the app, but this is something that we would will be looking to changed in the near future to ensure that everything can be done from the app :) If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/

Stephen from The Online PT Coach

Business Start-Up

Has fast-tracked my start-up Online PT business, allowing me to do this in a much shorter space of space of time, due to the various standardised tools/templates etc.

Pros

An easy way to create, manage, develop and track Progression of Fitness Programs tailored to the Clients individual needs and goals. A great library of video tutorials to support Clients available on their smart phones and the option to add your own videos to the library too. The option to add your own branding to the site giving Clients a more personal and professional approach.

Cons

Integration of the myfitnesspal app has had its challenges. Doesn't seem to recognise the data on the myfitnesspal app against the Clients Nutrition Macros, resulted in inputting the data twice (once on myfitnesspal and the other on the mypthub app)

Reasons for Choosing My PT Hub

MyPTHub seemed better value for money offering a very similar product to what Zenfit was offering.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied January 2021

Thank you so much for your in-depth review, Stephen. Sorry to hear you have faced some issues with the MyFitnessPal integration, if you can please report this to the support team at support@mypthub.net, we can certainly help with this!

Simon from Simon West Fitness

Awesome app!

On-point and super easy to use. I started with a phone call that I booked in with their customer support.

Pros

This product has transformed my business. I recently also purchased their Masterclass series and have been able to start implementing this into my business funnel! The new app design is awesome too!

Cons

Not a lot. It's great, thank you! I guess it did take me an afternoon to set my account up, but that was mainly because I used spreadsheets. However I did download their find a plan's from the marketplace, that got me off the ground.

Reasons for Choosing My PT Hub

My PT Hub's features we far superior that the other providers.

Reasons for Switching to My PT Hub

Didn't offer the same level of features.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your review, Simon! If you head over to our support portal you will be able to check out all our FAQ's and you can also contact our support team :) https://support.mypthub.net

Natalie from NMA FITNESS

Good app for Online coaching

Good, I used PT distinction for 1 day and swooped to this app

Pros

I like that I can have everything my clients need and I can manage all my clients from 1 place ie. nutrition, exercise and progress photos and measurements

Cons

There could be a way in which as a trainer I can see what my clients can see, so when they ask me a question about finding the nutrition I set them for example I can help them, as at the moment I cabt

Ease of having everything in 1 place

Reasons for Switching to My PT Hub

Cause they didn’t have everything all in 1 place, was too much hassle trying to set up the nutritional through another app and link them together

Response from My PT Hub

Replied June 2020

You can certainy see what your clients see! If you add yourself as a client with the same email address as your trainer account, then you will have the option to switch between them :) Great that mypthub has everything in one place for you and your business, exactly what we want! If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Tricia from Triton Training & Coaching (TTC)

More options best value

Easy to learn! This platform and the tools available, allows me to reach out and help more people with challenges they may be having with their health!

Pros

All the options! The various programs and plans available. All the integrations! I didn't have to choose what I could do with or without! This had it all and more and at a cost I can afford!!!

Cons

Some of the plans I am having to delete and start from the very begging. Sometimes a bit time consuming but that may be an error on my part? Overall, no complaints!

Reasons for Choosing My PT Hub

My PT Hub has lots to offer! Whether you are looking for a platform as a beginner or seasoned, this will have all you need, for your business and clients, without the outrageous cost. I was skeptical at first, thinking there was no way this would compare with some of the higher priced options. I was wrong, this had everything and lots more! I looked for several months, trying various platforms, and this beat them by far! Thanks My PT Hub!

Response from My PT Hub

Replied June 2020

Thank you for your review, Tricia! If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Nikia from Health, Wellness and Fitness

What An App!!!

Overall, I do love the app. The price is amazing, the capabilities and great, and the functionailit for myself and my clients are appreciated.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use this app. I love being able to bundle my documents, with payment, with interactive workout videos. I love the ability to set my calendar as well as personalize my own app.

Cons

My only irritance with the app is small the vidoes have to be to use, and how it makes it difficult to add your own videos to your packages. It also has to many hyperlinks. I understand that its trying to optimize my options. However, its making me feel like I am taking a quiz when i put together a workout or a meal plan.

Reasons for Switching to My PT Hub

Trainerize was difficult for me to use on my own, it is also expensive. It offers these cool extensions to their products, however you have to pay seperate plans for those apps, then link them to your trainerize. It can easily cost hundreds of dollars a month for something i am getting with mypthub.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your review, Nikia! So great to hear you love the app and how easy it is. We have so much more coming to mypthub so what you see I can assure you it will only get better, sp keep your eyes peeled... As always, if you ever need anything at all, please do pop an email to support@mypthub.net

Andrea from AMG Fitness UK

The BEST on the market - I've checked

For the cost, this is an exceptional piece of software, much better than competitors which cost much much more. It's a superb all-round, one-tool-fits-all for PT's and gym facilities.

Pros

Wide range of features, super easy to use, great customer service, intuitive for clients to use, includes chat, nutrition, workout design, a library of exercise videos, a programme creator, class booking, payments, analytics, and pre-made programmes you can download. It also comes with loads of discounts and deals for related companies.

Cons

For some of my clients, they have struggled to find the descriptions, details and notes that go along with their programme. Also, I would love to be able to switch to client view, to see MyPTHub as my clients see it.

Reasons for Switching to My PT Hub

I encountered serious data loss issues with Trainerize, and the cost was (around 2 years ago) about 10 times what I had to pay for MyPTHub

Response from My PT Hub

Replied June 2020

Thank you so much for your review, Andrea and it's great to see you have done your research on other companies and found mypthub the best! You can add yourself as a client with the same email address as your trainer account, so you can simply switch between trainer and client account in the settings. If you or your clients are ever having any issues or need any help pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

Daniel from I AM Fitness

It's Great

Pros

The marketplace and integration are extremely helpful.

Cons

I think the events and scheduling can be more useful. It would also be a great benefit to be able to check clients in.

Reasons for Choosing My PT Hub

I love the fact we can add as many customers as we like.

Unlimited Customers.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied January 2021

On our premium plan, you can have as many clients as you like, there really is no limit! I have attached a link below which will show you a bunch of videos I have created, not just to show you the features, but also how to best use them, calender and events may really help. https://www.mypthub.net/getting-started/?utm_expid=.gFiOkW1iTF-xupFjl8ItSw.0&utm_referrer=

Blake from Belly Be Gone!

My PT Hub Review

I've taken my entire fitness business online. My PT Hub is easy to use and my clients like it plus the price is great!

Pros

For the price, you can't go wrong. There are plenty of features for clients and it's pretty easy to use. I've been using PT Hub for a few years now and it's come a long way. It's pretty simple to use, upload your exercises (or use the exercise database), create the workout and assign it to your clients - Pretty easy. I recommend My PT Hub to anyone, especially if you're just starting out in the online personal training business.

Cons

None really...although it'd be nice to have a chat feature so I can talk with a rep sooner rather than later. My decisions are time sensitive using a chat instead of email would be nice. Don't get me wrong- the email support is great and the reps usually get back to me pretty quick. Other than that, the software is great!

Reasons for Choosing My PT Hub

It's the only one I've every used.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied December 2020

We do have a live chat option on our website as well as email, which you can get an instant response 9-6 GMT Monday to Friday.

Shawn from Fitmass Personal Training

MYPTHUB

We are solving issues with customers that travel and cant make it into the gym to work with us due to work, MYPTHUB allows us to train, motivate and keep focus for our clients on the go. We have found that many clients have had issues with many other software due to lack of direction but with MYPTHUB the directions are laid out so well that before we can assist with a question on how to, the customer is able to find a video that helps them find the answer. Try MYPTHUB and you find that no other compares.

Pros

What can I say , I have been with MYPTHUB since the beginning it seems and I love the way they stay ahead of the times and technology, plus they care about the customers and take care of you any way they can... I love everything about the services they offer as it is way ahead of any other personal trainer software. You def will love this product for all the needs of your fitness business and all our clients love it almost as much as we do, the features and ease is top notch!!

Cons

Honestly with how fast they adjust and build up the program to fit the needs of the user, I cant say that I have any cons at this time.

Alexander C. from ForgedFIT

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

MY PT HUB - The Best Software For Inspiring Personal Trainers

It has made my business much more efficient and effective. I only have to use 1 app to track everything now and store client documents, instead of using 5 or 6 different programs or apps to track everything and store documents. It has made my life and business all that much simpler.

Pros

Easy to track workouts for all of your clients and the client can see it as well which allows for great two-way communication from both the Trainer and the Client. On top of that, the client can even track their diet intake and documentation can be uploaded to the clients account on the app such as the Agreement they signed with me (the Trainer) or what their current weightlifting maxes are! MY PT HUB is a one-stop-shop for all you need, for the Trainer and the Client both.

Cons

There's currently no way, no function, in MY PT HUB to auto-calculate how much more weight the client is lifting today compared to 1 month ago. If you want to see how much a client has progressed since they started working out over the course of a month, how much more weight they can lift, you have to compare the numbers manually and calculate the percentages yourself (such as a 10% increase in strength over the course of a month for example). Hopefully, MY PT HUB will add this functionality in time.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied June 2019

Firstly, thank you so much for writing an in depth review on My PT Hub, it is greatly appreciated! It is great to hear that we are all you need for a personal trainer, this is exactly what we are looking to do, make everything easier for you and your business ? My PT Hub will be going through some big changes in the near future which we think both trainers and clients are going to love! If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

Michael from Michael K Fitness

Good features

My overall experience with mypthub is very good and I have been a customer for some time now. I definitely want to continue to use mypthub and for anyone reading this I would strongly recommend using the service it has many benefits including: time saving, scheduling and allowing clients to book their own appointments with access 24/7 to my calendar. Its also great for tracking clients progress.

Pros

I like the features and I like the fact that the mypthub team clearly work hard to update and include new features. The software is generally easy to use and I would say is a must for busy Personal Trainers. It has a lot of uses and it has made my life easier.

Cons

This may be an unfair review based on my ignorance but when using the phone app as a coach not a client I have come across glitches and been unable to do certain things. I have had to use the desktop version to complete these tasks. Again this may be due to user error on my part for not being familiar enough with the software but another issue I have had is multi editing the name of workout plans. By this I mean if I download a workout plan that has 12 weeks in it and want to edit the name I have to edit all 12 weeks individually. I would like to just edit the whole plan with 1 renaming. Also it would be good to have chat available for supporting a quicker resolution time to issues.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied March 2019

Hey Michael, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub it is much appreciated! My PT Hub is going to be going through a very large change in the coming months so make sure that you keep your eyes peeled on this.. If you ever want to speak to one of our team over the phone, you certainly can book an appointment at a time and day best suited to you :) https://support.mypthub.net/book-an-appointment/ I think out team will be able to help you with a certain features on the app which may really help!

Mark from The Foundation Fitness Coach

Clients love it but I feel like there's a few underlying issues.

Overall it's been alright. It's a bit expensive considering that it's not as streamlined as you'd be hoping for however it does make life easier for me (for the most part) & my clients.

Pros

The app has a nice simple design & a nice layout. The exercise system is brilliant for the most part & it's great that I can message clients through the app & get live notifications when they log workouts.

Cons

There's just some underlying issues that make this app a pain in the neck sometimes. It crashed relatively frequently. There's some basic things that aren't implemented like when designing a programme, you can't filter by equipment choice & there are many exercises that come up twice or more times making it a nuisance to find what you're looking for. The search feature is good however it doesn't detect via word only so if you put 2 words back to back it will search for the phrase specifically as opposed to searching for both words independently. The food logging isn't great & all of my clients much prefer another app. There's no tutorial videos on how to do basic things.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied February 2020

Firstly, it is great to hear that your clients love mypthub! Very sorry to see that you feel that there are some underlying issues, if you ever had any problems with the software or any improvements you feel that we could make to the software, we would love to hear about them. mypthub released v3 on October 2019 and what you see now is by no means the final product, we have some amazing new features coming very soon. If you contact our support team at support@mypthub.net, we will certainly help with anything you need.

Ashton from A.B. Fitness By Ashton

Very Easy to Use!

Very easy and simple. The support team has been very helpful and intentional.

Pros

This software is so easy to use and very straight forward. I love how easy it is to navigate. There are also lots of informational videos on how to use each feature that MyPTHub offers.

Cons

The ease of use to upload my own videos.

Reasons for Choosing My PT Hub

The fact that it is user friendly.

Reasons for Switching to My PT Hub

Trainerize was very hard to navigate, while MyPTHub isn't. The user friendly aspect was a no brainer for me to make the switch.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied March 2020

Thank you so much for your review, Ashton. It is great to hear it is easy to use/navigate. If there is anything we can ever do to help you with both you and your business, please do get back in touch with our amazing support team and they will be more than happy to help.

Jhony from Jhony Pinheiro - Personal Trainer

My pt Hub for Brazilians

its good experience, but i need make adaptations for Brazil. i will make a library of exercises videos and if we translate the app to Brazilians we could share it here if i can help contact me please I like this project

Pros

its good software, in Brazil there no a software with this features

Cons

it don't have more languages it doesn't have more languages, in Brazil is necessary portuguese language for most people the Brazil's coin is very undervalued then Dollar. then is expensive for brazilians In brazil, we have a different culture for exercíses, then is necessary brazil's videos

Reasons for Choosing My PT Hub

its is very expensive for Brazil

Reasons for Switching to My PT Hub

Web Exercises and a Local Braziliains Software. i changed because the software is deficit

Response from My PT Hub

Replied February 2020

My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video and description More languages is certainly something we will be looking into and if anything changes about this, we will be sure to let all of our trainers know.

RAPHAEL from Empire Works

Great Program for managing many clients

Pros

You can make block programs, almost all of the exercises have videos along with them. You can set tempo and other variables for your clients. Nutritional plans can be made and sent out to clients with ease.

Cons

Can be confusing at first, but is easy enough to get the hang of. Take advantage of the free trial to make up lots of test clients or have friends try out the program so you can see what works for you.

Reasons for Switching to My PT Hub

Easier to use and looks better

Response from My PT Hub

Replied January 2021

We love ot hear it's great for managing your clients! Within your account under the 'Marketplace' there is the. Blueprint 101 which is a 9 part series that will show you how you can set up your online business, which may really help :)

Ryan from Helping Others to Succeed - H.O.T.S. Fitness LLC

Awesome and Simple

Absolutely love this product and the pricing model. We are switching from trainerize, and this is much more manageable and easier to work with. Even with a smaller number of clients, we value what PT Hub brings at a little more expense for us.

Pros

The ease of use when setting up new meal plans and workouts is great. All of the database items and the workout routines already in the system are phenomenal. We also love the fact that you can setup custom calorie and set macro's based off of that.

Cons

It would be nice to have the option to upload meal and workout plans via pdf, although not a requirement by any means.

Reasons for Switching to My PT Hub

Setting up workouts and meals were laborious we felt in trainerize. The flow, and ability to duplicate plans and assign them to multiple people effortlessly was a great addition. The amount of foods, and workout plans already established are awesome!

Response from My PT Hub

Replied March 2020

You can upload meals and workout plans via PDF if you want to, this can all be done via the 'Files area'. It is great to hear it is simple for you to use, we have some amazing new stuff coming very soon which we're very excited about, so we will be sure to keep you updated as and when these are ready!

Jordan J. from 24 Hour Fitness

All In One Fitness App For Personal Trainers

It is easy for clients to book a session with me on the app. I collect payments on the app. Video workouts help clients with correct form. Branding on app supports and increases my business.

Pros

My personal training business is done in one app. I brand the app with my business logo. Clients can book individual session with me on app. I collect payments on app. I like the Attendance Registar for my classes. I see who is attending, send reminders, and thank clients for attending. Clients feel appreciated with follow ups.

Cons

Please add more foods to nutrition list. Clients cannot find what they are looking for. Sometimes when foods are added, they do not appear on clients nutrition log. This makes for inaccurate calorie counts for clients if they are not noticing the food did not accept in their nutrition log.

Reasons for Switching to My PT Hub

I found MyPTHub to have more specs.

Response from My PT Hub

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your review, Jordan, It is great to see and hear that mypthub is great for yous bueiness! If you ever need any help or just have any questions about the software, please do get in contact with our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help :)

Stephen from Intellitec College-Colorado Springs

Bang for the Buck

It gets rid of all this paper I have. it will increase my productivity by allowing quicker searching and access to clients workouts.

Pros

The versatility and the customer service. It incorporates nutrition planning and exercise in one place. I can create my own forms and pretty much go paperless. My clients probably will not have to use three or four apps but still need at least two. I can train in person, online and hybrid clients. These are just the highlights. I tried out several other platforms with questionable customer service. These guys were on it though, With online chat, youtube videos, and even scheduled phone service.

Cons

Not all inclusive and very little integration with other apps. The biggest thing I was in search of was incorporating heart rate monitoring into the platform. Some other companies do but they are outrageously priced. I can handle my clients uploading screen shots of their graphs for now. Hopefully it is in the near future. It would be great if other apps from popular fitness tracking devices could integrate into PT hub in order to add even more personalized service for motivation to my clients

Response from My PT Hub

Replied October 2018

My PT Hub want to have all features available for trainers which includes more integration with other softwares, which we will be sure to keep you updated! If you ever need any help or just have any questions about the software, please do get in contact with our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help :)

Displaying 1 - 50 of 2,420 reviews