What are VistaCreate users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using VistaCreate software through verified user reviews

• icon"We don't always use them, but they are an absolute blessing when it comes to getting your creative juices flowing. We do find the seasonal and holiday based posts to be awesome."
  • icon"Crello is a great tool to design all kind of graphics even for people with no experience."
  • icon"Crello it's super easy i've tried to use other software but are too complicated. Crello it's a great tool if you are a beginner."
  • icon"Hard to find templates, search is not intuitive. Templates only for marketers (no resumes or more personal templates)."
  • icon"I'm a beginner to designing so expanding beyond the templates can be difficult."
  • icon"I found the library of videos to choose from very limited, and not diverse at all."

Browse all VistaCreate Reviews

• Have you used VistaCreate and would like to share your experience with others?

Kimberly

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Creating with Crello is Instinctive

Adam

A nice and easy way to create social media posts

I use Crello quite often when I want to quickly create a social media post. Crello significantly decreases the amount of time needed to create a good looking post.

Pros

It is really intuitive and easy to use the software. Crello offers a great variety of templates to choose from, so you don't have to start from scratch when designing a post. Furthermore, it supports all popular social media sites (you can choose the size of your image to perfectly match the Facebook Cover, etc.). The UI is clean and simple, you can easily go back to your past projects, copy or edit them. Everything is automatically saved, so you don't have to worry that you will lose something.

Cons

I wish there were more templates to choose from, the number of templates depends on the popularity of the niche you're in, and some of them are quite lacking when it comes to templates. Furthermore, sometimes it is hard to edit something if there are multiple layers already in a design, you have to redo the layering if you want to change something that's on the lowest layer. Furthermore, the placement of some of the options is a bit tricky to grasp when first using the software.

Reasons for switching to VistaCreate

I switched from Canva to Crello, since it is a cheaper software that is more or less on a similar level.

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Adam! Layering logic of the designs on the artboard is quite simple, however, we will be moving forward with improving the layering functionality. There are dozens of new templates added daily and our goal is to multiple the existing quantity of our templates by several time.

Replied December 2021

Roger

June 2022

Super useful ans easy to use

This has help create some great graphics for us!

Pros

It's ease of use ans quality of templates are amazing

Cons

Searching for certain images can be difficult

Reasons for choosing VistaCreate

It was free and we already liked Vista prints quality with our other items we had gotten from them

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Roger! We are grateful for your review. We will keep it up and will improve the search within our library.

Replied June 2022

Saira

August 2022

A good idea but poorly executed

no benefits realised, just a lot of wasted time and frustration

Pros

The app feels familiar to me as I am a regular user of Canva and the concept is very similar.

Cons

I was delighted to see that Vista had provided a creative platform for designing their products. I was interested in re-designing our show roller banners, so used the roller banner template that matched the dimensions given on the corresponding product in Vistaprint. However, once the product is designed there is no option to order it straight from create. So I downloaded the design, went to Vista print and quickly realised that the dimensions of the corresponding product were subtly different to the template given, meaning my design would need to be stretched to fit, causing distortion and lack of clarity. Why can you know just design straight onto a template the reflects the product you wish to buy? And why can't you then buy it straight from Create?

Reasons for switching to VistaCreate

I wanted to try Vista's offering as I often order from their site. However, I shall be deleting this app and returning to Canva

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Saira! Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. We will ensure to consider it to improve our service in the future.

Richard

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Crello - Solid online visual design platform

I’ve struggled with design skills for years, but Crello has really helped me create some great visuals without any skill at all. The templates are easy to customize and my graphics always look professional no matter what.

Pros

Crello is an easy way to get professionally-made visuals without any design skills. I have been using it for a few years and find myself coming back again and again because of how accessible, intuitive, and comprehensive the platform is. It does everything you need from an online graphics platform with hundreds of templates for every social media channel imaginable.

Cons

I honestly don't have any negatives. It holds up well against other options (Canva etc) and the pricing and features are compairable.

Response from Crello

Hey Richard, we are glad to hear that Crello has helped you with developing your design skills!

Replied May 2021

Patricia

August 2022

Easy to use and very intuitive

easy and untuitive

Pros

I thought it was for free, just found out through the poll that I'm on trial period

Cons

that i have to pay for it, otherwise it's a 10

Response from VistaCreate

Hello Patricia! Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you like VistaCreate.

Crystal

July 2022

Nice choice for a small business!

Overall, it was great! I just need to get more familiar with using it. It is a great, inexpensive asset to my business, among other things. Lots of templates and font to choose from, the ability to download your own pictures or information. Overall, I can’t wait to get more familiarized with it and learn about what all it can do.

Pros

I came across this software when I was looking for something to design an internet flier for my business. I jumped right on and designed a flier without doing much of a tutorial on how to use the software! Very easy! I struggled with a few design aspects but was able to come up with a perfect flier for online.

Cons

I found it hard to edit a template that they had. I am super new to this software, but this is the one thing I struggled with most. After I searched and searched for ones I like, I couldn’t get the look I wanted because I struggled with deleting parts of their design and adding my own. I ended up starting from scratch and doing my own.

Response from VistaCreate

Hello Crystal! Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. We are sorry that it was quite difficult to use the software the first time; we will try to make it more user-friendly in the future.

Balma

A new design tool for my business (and for personal use too)

On a scale from 1 (low) to 10 (high), all my responses to how this app performs, how it keeps getting better, and how responsive the team behind it is, it would be all on "10." Makes me wonder if the team behind it ever sleeps. I connect it to a team of folks being passionate about what they created and having a continuous passion to keep adding value for the users of this app. The app is so fun to use, that I think it had to have been created by really fun people.

Pros

It's so easy to use, and work results are outstanding. Among all my many design apps, this one is my favorite. To name a few: ease of use, outstanding designs, regular add-ons of new templates. In addition, the team behind it, they are so responsive, and so creative, as they keep adding new templates (really useful designs). This app, is actually fun to use, and I'm a huge fan, and mighty grateful that the team behind clearly keeps adding fresh (and really good) designs.

Cons

Seriously... Nothing. Even way before submitting this review, I shared the site of purchase to friends, with a note saying: "Get this! You'll be thanking me forever!"

Reasons for choosing VistaCreate

I didn't compare it to other apps, because pre-purchase, I had a great number of apps on lifetime plans. However, something about the Crello app, its designs, and its assumed value for me, just stirred me up to purchase it. Really glad I listened to that inner voice. Today, its my most used app. I really think it may be this way for the longest time, because the team behind it, they keep adding awesome designs, and it looks to me, they are passionate about what they created, and for very good reason. It just keeps getting more creative, and more useful.

Response from Crello

Hay Balma, honestly, this is the cutest review we ever saw about Crello. Thank you, thank you so much for your kind feedback!

Eduardo

Quick Design Tool

Crello was an excellent alternative when I looked for another option for Canva, due to the cost. Offers mobile app, web and possibility to divide projects into folders. It guarantees a good saving of time and money.

Pros

- Background Removal Tool; - Ready Models; - Various Animations; - Image Bank Included; - Possibility to make short videos.

Cons

- It is not possible to add sound in the videos; - In PDFs it is not possible to add a clickable link to any keyword in the text; - Sometimes it crashes and the design doesn't go down.

Reasons for choosing VistaCreate

I got an excellent offer on Lifetimedeal and the software performs functions similar to canva, paid monthly.

Cost reduction.

Response from Crello

Hi Eduardo, thank you for taking your time to rate Crello. We are pleased to know you are using it on a daily basis. As for the "cons" you mentioned , we would like to let you know that music is now available in Crello-you can upload your own MP3 track or browse Crello's native music library. All music is divided into categories for your convinience . As for the clickable links for PDFs- this feature is coming, too! Our team has fixed all major bugs with loading or design download, so now your work in Crello should be much more smoother!

Tito

July 2022

Vista Create it's fine, but it could be cheaper!

I use, at free plan, but i've tested too much, for seven days.

Pros

Images for social media. Infographics, and other templates are interest to apply on projects.

Cons

Speaking of Brazil, I consider it expensive and I see better options with more adequate prices.

Response from VistaCreate

Hello Tito! Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Nick

Crello Makes Social Images & Videos Easy

Very good, these guys have stable platform for developing images and short videos for websites, social media and more. Get and account and start producing very professional looking ad creatives and more in minutes!

Pros

Many preset designs to choose from. We don't always use them, but they are an absolute blessing when it comes to getting your creative juices flowing. We do find the seasonal and holiday based posts to be awesome. We use these and recycle them for different clients to keep each account fresh and on point with the season.

Cons

Could have more designs to work from, but you know what their layouts are highly customizable so you can certainly get out there an make your own and customize one for a different use fast and very easily. From concept to posting, this is a great platform for any agency looking to crank out social assets for their clients.

Reasons for choosing VistaCreate

The price is right and they are constantly adding new design layouts that are seasonal and industry specific. Rather you work with a flooring company or an insurance agent, you will be sure to find some great stuff here.

Ashley

September 2022

VistaCreate is amazing to have

It has been well worth working with to make my designs come true

Pros

The additional design add ons are amazing to have at a finger touch to make your design better than it was

Cons

There is nothing to even complain about!

Reasons for switching to VistaCreate

Easier and better to use

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Ashley! Your appreciation of VistaCreate is our main reward. We will keep it up! Thanks!

Catherine

This program has single handedly doubled my business.

Pros

Animated posts used to take me hours to make! This software has a gajillion customizable premade and properly sized posts for every social outlet. Crello's my little ace in the hole!

Cons

Nothing. Swear. It's so easy to use, sorry i dont haveanything worse to say.

Reasons for switching to VistaCreate

Crello's better. Less generic and way more fun.

shanetria

I love This Tool!

having affordable ways to create quality marketing content

Pros

Being able to customize quality designs that will catch my clients attention

Cons

I like everything about this software. It is a good product

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Shanetria! Thank you for your warm feedback. It motivates us to keep up!

Alfredo

Crello's Templates are top notch. Let's hope they keep improving.

When it works it is wonderful. It can be frustrating when design elements won't load but I overall I find it an important part to quickly create headers and illustrations for blog and social media content.

Pros

Crellos's template library is pretty awesome. It can help create professional looking images and video in a matter of minutes. The rest of the tools are pretty basic but they work well considering the idea is to modify the template to your needs. I really like that it doesn't limit itself to images, but can also be used to create video, and includes access to high quality stock elements.

Cons

The main issue I have while using Crello is that sometimes design elements won't load. I really really hope they can improve on this because it can make using the tool frustrating from time to time. Some template elements sometimes cannot be changed in color, or do not provide color alternatives to match your brand.

Reasons for choosing VistaCreate

For basic needs, it provides the main features to quickly produce image and video content. For video content I might still use another tool for more involved or custom projects.

Peter

Industry: Wireless

September 2022

Easy

Enjoyable and no nonsense

Pros

It is really easy to use, and the options are limitless.

Cons

I can only say that it is worthwhile purchasing the product, however if you are outside of USA it is way too expensive. It would be like paying $800 in the USA.

Response from VistaCreate

Hello Peter! Thank you for your evaluation and feedback! Reviews help us become better.

Sandra

August 2022

I usually do not take the time to make a review

Pros

The templates are very creative and easy to use!

Cons

The song media was the only area that I found difficult to use

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Sandra! Thank you for your warm feedback. It motivates us to keep up!

Javier

April 2022

The best purchase I've ever made.

This has been the tool that has given me better results ever. I can't stress that enough. When a tool exceeds your expectations and allows you to do things that you even couldn't imagine you would be able to do, you can't say enough good things about it.

Pros

I hesitantly purchased a lifetime deal of this product a long time ago. I thought: "Why do I need another stockphoto, stockvideo, stockaudio, image editor... for?". I don't like multipurpouse tools, because these usually are not thorough enough on what they do. It's better for you to buy specialized tools and pay a bit more money to have better tools and better results. But VistaCreate (Crello, when I purchased it. For me it will always be Crello...) probably it's one remarkable exception to my above statement. As I have to create original content for my lessons and students, I do use it on a daily basis and it never disappoints. The stock files you can find are of an astonishing quality and variety. Photos, vectors, audio, video... name it! But not only that, the editing tool is terrific. You can create anything you can imagine in any support you need. Do you need a video to upload to your YouTube channel? You can easily create one. Do you want to create a good Instagram image with your content? Here you have. I can't say more good things about it without sounding too enthusiastic. Just, do yourself a favor and try it. You won't be disappointed.

Cons

I will just say one thing that I would like to see in VistaCreate in the future: when you create images as templates, and you need to replace a concrete object in it, it is not replaced with the same parameters, but on the one from the original file. It's not friendly for content creators that need to replace objects in creations that may be repeated more than a dozen times.

Reasons for switching to VistaCreate

Canva didn't offer me the same variety and depth in their catalog. Prices are higher and expensive. There's no lifetime option.

Response from VistaCreate

Hello Javier! We appreciate your feedback. It is nice to see users like VistaCreate. We will also consider your recommendations to improve the app further.

Phil

Great if you want something quick and easy to use to make great social media posts and graphics

It's great for me as I need to create a lot of social media posts and Crello makes producing posts a lot quicker than the software I was using before, just because it cuts out a lot of the additional options that something like Photoshop has which aren't really needed for my social media posts.

Pros

Easy to use, great value and also now is integrated with Publer.

Cons

Some glitches with certain browsers not working all the time with it and on occasion I get some what appear to be guide lines appear on the screen which seem to restrict what I am able to do. I'm not sure how to get rid of them and so end up having to go out of a project and then back into it to carry on editing it.

Reasons for choosing VistaCreate

There was a lifetime deal option on Crello so I opted for it over Canvas monthly subscription and I ended up buying Pixelied as well as it's very similar but with a few differences and both have great features and so I use both.

Reasons for switching to VistaCreate

Photoshop was a bit advanced for what I needed and so tended to take longer to produce the social media posts. I was using a free version of Canva and saw a lifetime deal for Crello come up so signed up for that instead of paying for a monthly subscription.

Response from Crello

Hey Phil, thank you for sharing your use case. We are pleased to hear you are now our lifetime user and we hope you will further enjoy working in Crello

Replied July 2021

Truly inspiring visual creatives

I only have good things to say about my experience with Crello. The small inconveniences that I have experienced are not enough to takeaway from me using Crello for a long time to come. I love being able to whip out a creative in as little as 5 minutes!

Pros

Crello is my go to software for creating my social media and marketing creatives. It makes the process so quick and easy, I could actually spend hours in the software just trying new things. I love the templates that they continue to provide in the sofrware, with new inspirational templates being released constantly. I consider myself creative, however sometimes I need a little bit of inspiration to get me going - Crello is perfect for this. It is easy to use and doesn't over complicate the process of moving elements around the canvas. I love the animations they provide in the software as well - especially given video is one of the main booming areas of marketing now. I also love how easy it is to use my own images and logos to include in my designs. Crello has definitely made itself a good contender in the marketing space. I also love the amount of options/formats that are available to export in Crello.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to select elements that have been layered towards the back of the canvas. In the end to resolve the issue I would have to move all the layers/elements in front of it to get to the desired element. A layer selection tab would be ideal to resolve this - which I have requested to their support (who are very responsive and quick to answer any issues I have). Also due to the sheer number of templates/formats they provide, it also takes some time to find the right template that I want to use. It would be great if the software remembered my most used template (or even a "Recently used" section would be ideal).

Reasons for choosing VistaCreate

Crello provided more value when compared to the cost of Canva. Crello matched all the options and functionality.

Rodrigo

One of the best tools for social media images and videos, with monthly stock photos included

We use Crello to create the images and media accompanying our social media posts and blog posts. There are many similar tools available, but we realized most of our time was spent finding the right image to use. Having 5 stock photos per month already included in our plan makes it easier for us to just search through the whole photos catalog and pick a few alternatives without worrying about the price. We are a small team so we didn't really need brand guides or brand asset management in our design tool.

Pros

Crello is incredibly easy to use and includes thousands of great templates for things like social media posts, flyers and even business cards. But what sets it apart from similar tools is that you can easily create videos for social media stories or posts with great video templates. The new Advanced subscription also gives you 5 paid stock photos (from DepositPhotos) per month, which for us really made the price worth it.

Cons

The interface might seem clunky compared to other tools that are more refined in terms of design. Navigating between sections could be easier, but once you are in design mode it is seamless and easy to use. Also, there's no way to manage brand assets like colors and typography like you get on Canva, and you have to get the Pro subscription to remove Crello branding from video.

Reasons for choosing VistaCreate

The paid plan offered more value to us because we use this mainly to create media for social networks or blogs. Canva is a great tool but the pro plan is more geared toward bigger teams (managing brand assets there is great). However, as we are a very small team, we didn't need those features so we prefer having free stock photos instead.

July 2022

Great alternative but needs more enhancements

Overall, I have had a great experience with VistaCreate. I believe that with some improvements, they could be real alternatives to Canva. I have found that the templates they offer are easy to use and look great. The only downside is that they don't offer as many templates as Canva. However, I believe that VistaCreate is a great tool, and I will continue to use it.

Pros

I really enjoy using VistaCreate for its simple and easy-to-use interface. Additionally, it is an excellent tool for creating numerous designs with a wide range of features. However, some bugs and improvements still need to be made with the editor to make it even more user-friendly.

Cons

There are a few things that I don't like about the platform, chief among them being bugs when editing templates and uploading custom fonts. These can be frustrating and time-consuming and can often result in less-than-optimal results.

Price

Response from VistaCreate

Hello John! Thank you for your feedback about VistaCreate. We are working hard to eliminate bugs and improve the user-friendliness of the app. Stay tuned.

Laura

Industry: Photography

Create Graphics in a Snap!

Can't believe I didn't know about Crello until this year, it has made managing my social accounts and creating graphics so SO much easier. It's a huge time saver and such a great source of inspiration day in and day out!!

Pros

I love Crello mostly because of the no-fuss ease of use! Hands down the easiest way to create any, literally ANY style graphic for any and all type of social platforms as well as graphics for prints, e-books, business cards, posters, flyers, whatever you can dream, you can make it. Also the fact that there are never any hidden fees unlike some other graphics tools used in the past, which made you pay for extra elements used, once you sign up for an Advanced or Pro plan with Crello, you get access to a myriad of design elements in their library. That's it. All is there at your fingertips to use freely on your paid plans. I personally opted for a Pro plan as I manage various social accounts and create lots of graphics daily. Oh, you have loads and loads of your own design elements like fonts, backgrounds, patterns, images you'd like to use? Upload away and create to your heart's desire.

Cons

It could have been user error, but when I clicked on a project and went to pick a different design, it completely changed my project without the possibility of going back to the original. In the e-book section, I don't like that it only gives you options to see designs for around 5- pages. But that's truly not a huge deal, as you can duplicate pages and page designs and keep on going. The zoom option should be a bit more seamless instead of clicking the zoom button at the bottom, like a mouse scroll action of sorts. Down the road I'd like to see a standalone app for Android and Mac, stepping away from using it in your web browser, but I know that's more in the realm of full software development. Just an idea. The Android app would be SUPER helpful though... Think about any and all social posts people make RIGHT ON their mobile devices!! Very small things in the grand scheme of things, the software is pretty rad all in all.

Joseph

Industry: Translation and Localization

Graphic design made easy and very beginner friendly

Crello is amazing, its the best tool for any beginner or anyone who does not have a budget to hire a pro graphic designer. With this tool you will have zero excuses as to why you're able to showcase your products in a beautiful well crafted poster or video.

Pros

I stumbled upon this gem as i was looking for a beginner friendly and easy to edit graphic design program and boy oh boy my experience has never been better. The ability to add team mates is a feature i like a lot i can also monitor and collaborate with them on any project. Every week Crello updates new templates, to me templates was the best selling point since i can easily edit it according to my needs i can also quickly search for a particular template or one geared towards a holiday/event, this makes me look like a real pro! The pro account is super loaded with premium photos and nice videos and some in HD which is something not so common when it comes to alternative software's. My small digital agency has acquired a professional look and appeal just because of Crello, whenever i post a poster or video people always wonder where i got my designing prowess but oh well its all Crello..

Cons

If they could add more African related content, photos and videos then this would be a complete tool, for now such content are not as many.

Response from Crello

Hi Joseph! We are pleased to hear such vivid and kind words about Crello,much appreciated! We tried to search African templates: https://crello.com/templates/all-formats/african/ and passed your feedback to our content team for them to consider adding more such content!

Monique

May 2022

Create Winners with VistaCreate!

I was using this software when it was Crello. Excellent software, it can do so much! I highly recommend! With the integration to Vista, it's now easy to print.

Pros

VistaCreate is easy to use and intuitive. It has templates that you can customize for fonts, colors, photos/videos, or you can start from scratch. I love that it uses royalty-free photos, vectors, and has background removal.

Cons

No problems to report! Nothing that I dislike...it's a keeper!

Reasons for choosing VistaCreate

VistaCreate provided additional perks. Also, pricing is much more attractive.

Reasons for switching to VistaCreate

VistaCreate offered animation, sound, videos long before Canva. Canva is a great product, but I'm loyal to VistaCreate!

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Monique! We value your positive feedback. It motivates us to keep it up to the top-notch level.

VistaCreate