• Pros

• "The system is excellent for traffic of jobs. The alerts are great for designers and team. "

• "I have enjoyed the ability to keep track of all of our projects. I like that we can save files in it and that submitters can provide quick and simple instructions."

• "The product helps us organize our design projects clearly and efficiently! It is easy and logical to use from both the job submitter side and the designer side."

• Cons

• "They have so many great ideas but not all of them can be implemented at once."

• "There are some administrative tasks that are still a bit clunky. However, the developers are always looking at upgrades and open to suggestions. "

• "Sometimes the comments run off the page, but this is fixable by moving the comment box. "

Browse inMotion ignite Reviews

June 2016

June 2016

Great creative project management tool!

I first started using used inMotion a few years back as a content reviewer and absolutely loved how much easier it made the entire review process. There was really no learning curve for our team and it helped take care of the communication and collaboration gaps we were having. When it came time at my current company to look for a solution, I got a chance to get deeper into the application and was impressed with how well it worked on the creative request and project management side. We found that the tool was definitely built with an eye for creative teams, more so than Basecamp and Office (which we'd been using prior to inMotion). I also love the customer service group. They are truly terrific to work with. Our entire team found inMotion to be incredibly helpful getting us started and working with us as we needed them to get questions answered. These guys speak the creative language.

Pros

Ease of Use Great (fun and passionate) team built for marketing and creative teams

Cons

Missing some of the more complex PM features (we didn't need or want them)

Daniel from AM Conservation Group, Inc.

Industry: Wholesale

A step up from regular inmotion

I've been having a positive experience with inMotion ignite. It has worked well for our team that grew a lot this past year.

Pros

I like that you can set up tiers for your reviews. It doesn't go to the next tier until everyone under the first one has approved your work. Very easy to turn a project into a proof and I like that it's one page. to get to your proof on regular Inmotion you would have to go through like 7 different pages.

Cons

The old inmotion listed projects and segregated them with alternating colors behind them so it was easy to distinguish between your differrent projects, also had thumbnail images of the projects so it was easy to locate. ignite just has a giant list and when your comapny uses ID numbers you just get a list of 12 digit numbers and it's very chaotic. Too many emails, which can be switched off, but the default shouldn't be to send me an email for everything.

Heather from Alcon Laboratories, Inc

Industry: Medical Devices

Working Out the Kinks

We seem to be a bit more organized in that most all information has a spot in IMN. I also like the project templates for the most part.

Pros

I like that our every day customer can track the progress of their project. I also love the reporting feature as that didn't exist in our last database.

Cons

For our purposes and time savings, I prefer more customization. We almost require a database specific to our company as we manage print for our customers as well. It's hard to do so in IMN from what we have experienced. We also deal with large files that IMN cannot handle.

Madeline from Newell Brands

So far so good with Ignite!

Ignite is helping us automate and speed up our project intake process. The ease of building templates, adding and deleting and assigning tasks has really helped my team stay on top of what needs to be done. In addition, Custom Views helps A TON with prioritizing tasks and projects.

Pros

We have only recently transitioned from InMotion Classic to Ignite and all of the added features, ease of building out tasks, tagging projects, campaign forms, and so many other things are my favorite new features.

Cons

Still working out the kinks with getting to know a new software, but nothing too serious stands out. The one thing my team used in Classic that isn't in Ignite is the markup capabilities of rejecting a request.

Brittany from Financial Institution

Great product, great company

Our team was trying to solve limiting our services to members of the organization that understand the strategic goals of our company. We also needed enhanced reporting to not only be able to track our work, but also see areas for efficiency enhancements. The platform eliminates both of those pain points and so much more. We love having all of our communications and marketing files in one place. This provides ease of transferring jobs between team members and transparency to our stakeholders.

Pros

What I like most about inMotion is the platform is constantly being optimized based on user feedback. The inMotion team has new feature discovery calls to see what their customers want out of the platform and implement quickly.

Cons

They have so many great ideas but not all of them can be implemented at once.

Angela from NYSERDA

Classic to Ignite

InMotion ignite is a big improvement from classic and is easy to use. Customer service has been excellent and are always looking for feedback on ways to improve the software.

Pros

Software is user friendly and continues to improve with regular updates. The proofing has been particularly useful on marketing and web reviews. Feeback with users has improved from InMotion Classic.

Cons

With a number of customized fields tend to have to duplicate work entering information in multiple different screens.

Reasons for Choosing inMotion ignite

cost, easy of setup, usability

Efficiencies and productivity

We love this product and it has made us so much more productive. We are still working out the kinks and learning how best to train our clients on the use of the product but we have come lightyears from where we were in just a few short months. There are some pretty significant issues that the company seems really open to fix in the future. The fact that we have interns and there aren't easy ways to have intern seats that don't cost the same as a full-time professional seat is unfortunate.

Pros

I love most the proofing functions of this software. Having all of the edits, comments and changes in one place is wonderful.

Cons

I wish we had implemented a workflow instead of making it up as we go. I also wish that the program could receive requests in the same format as our manual entry projects. The fact that we can only deliver final files to projects that originated through a request but not to things that we input manually (like during a consulting meeting) makes it hard to create a consistent workflow. I have a hard time keeping track of the production, delivery etc. once the project is apporved for press.

Reasons for Choosing inMotion ignite

Cost was a huge factor for us. Plus the customer service is really great.

Lindsay from Fort Lewis College

Great product for project managing design work

We are able to more efficiently gather project requests, track projects, proof files, and see each others' work.

Pros

We haven't ever had a decent project management system, especially one designed for designers. IMN has allowed us to coordinate projects and reviews and increase efficiencies amazingly. The review system -- being able to keep everything in a single location and out of emails -- is probably my favorite feature. And i love that in a meeting with one of my staff, I can simply pull up the projects they're working on, their progress, and see any snags.

Cons

There are a few features that we've requested at a pretty detailed level. An app was just released to review proofs, but not to use the other features - mobile access will make this so much better. The software runs rather slowly for a cloud-based one, takes forever for each page to load. Sometimes the detail is cumbersome -- did we leave comments at the campaign, project, task, or proof level for this part?.

Reasons for Choosing inMotion ignite

Had the features we wanted and were able to come to a contractual agreement.

Better options out there for creative project management

Pros

They were responsive about keeping us up to date with when features would be released and any time we needed help, but there was little about the product itself I liked.

Cons

It feels like a clunky platform with outdated UI and confusing workflows and task management. No one ever really felt like they could get a firm grasp on how to use it, despite the numerous instruction sessions we had, and all the features we needed were constantly "coming soon." Even now, googling the name inmotion doesn't even show this product, so if they can't basic SEO right, I'm afraid that's a good representation of the level of quality to expect.

Jaclyn from Taubman

A product to keep your company organized

As I mentioned, Ignite keeps us organized so that we don't miss deadlines. As a company with users across the country, it is a great central location to house and track all of our design projects.

Pros

Cons

I wish the mobile app allowed for more capabilities

Valerie from A-ROO Company

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Happy Creative Department

When we found InMotion, as a Department, we were very excited to dive into it and use. The sales staff on the other hand, being very set in their old ways of paper proofs, weren't too excited to switch. That is until they got into it - they are all now using InMotion and have been very happy with the program. I know that I can always count on your outstanding customer service for any new idea that may come up, for advice on how to streamline something better, or to trouble shoot and fix any obstacles we may have gotten into. Not to name names, (I'm going to anyway) but Dylan Boan has been awesome to work with and has always had exceptional response time and answers to my questions and fixes to problems. It's been a pleasure to work with him! We are very happy with InMotion overall and look forward to utilizing the new review environment and seeing what is in store for 2017.

Pros

Ease of use, interface, and organization filters.

Cons

There really isn't anything that I don't like.

Angel from Sagitec Solutions

inMotion Review

Very user-friendly. Excellent customer support. Easy to use and navigate, even for non tech savvy folks. I use it for project management, creative workflow management, and online proofing. Anyone can use it. It also integrates with third-party software such as digital asset management solutions, so your final files are automatically synced and ready for others to view and/or download.

Pros

It's extremely user-friendly! It has a very nice, clean, and simple interface. It's browser-based so there is no software to install. And it has a mobile app, so you can use it anytime or anywhere!

Cons

Some of the account settings are a little confusing to set up, but the training and customer support has been great. I haven't used the reporting feature much, but it doesn't seem to provide what I was looking for, such as how many jobs have been submitted, how many have been completed, which reviewers are behind on proofing, etc.

Vanessa from Old National Bank

Organization made easy

Overall, InMotion has helped us have a big picture view for our department . The team appreciates being able to go to one place to determine what they need to do and where proofs stand at any given moment.

Pros

This software is easy to use with the ability to manage projects from start to finish. Stakeholders can submit requests, users can keep track of their tasks and all proofing is housed in the system. And every step is recorded for ease in reviewing history.

Reasons for Choosing inMotion ignite

The UI was more visual and intuitive.

Wanda from Warren Oil Company

Industry: Oil & Energy

inMotion ignite

Once we became familiar with the process and what we can do, it has been a great tracking tool to quickly see the status. Either by looking back in the reviews ourselves or viewing reports make available to clients. The customer service and technical support have been very helpful at resolving issues, guiding us through any snags and updates are always improving the functionality. We have had specific needs that were addressed and handled in a timely manner.

Pros

Being able to categorize the project in a way that was familiar. The mark up tools and notes related work well. Can download your files for your records if needed. All work can stay in inMotion with history.

Cons

Once you have APPROVED AS IS, there is no changing you mind. This has caused additional versions in order to complete the project.

Reasons for Choosing inMotion ignite

It appeared to contain the elements we needed to process projects to completion at a fraction of the cost. It looked to cover our needs and it has done so.

Michelle from Westgate/Advertising & Marketing

InMotion

I like it and a few of the things I would like to see. Archives living in a file you are able to review and see all work Designers wish they could understand the priority of work load, they are challenged and miss deliverable. Daily reporting that is sent to stakeholders in one email of here is your daily status where things are sitting.

Pros

Cons

It's challenging to look at full scope of work without opening every job up and searching for where it is sitting. Opening creative can take longer then we like. the opening of jobs on our scale of a department is not easy and time consuming.

James from University Credit Union

inMotion Review

I have enjoyed ignite a lot. It feels like the product we initially were hoping for. It's organizations and communication is great.

Pros

Cons

I know it's an outdated browser but it would make life easier for us if users could use Internet Explorer. I also wish that there was a way to adjust the queue of projects instead of simply by due date.

Markell from Centrifuge Media, Inc.

InMotion keeps us on-task and provides a centralized location for all job needs

InMotion provides excellent support for its software and makes it painless to set-up, train users, launch, and keep using. In only one year of use, it's been critical in managing our work flow, increasing the accuracy of our quotes, and ensuring that our team profitable.

Pros

It's easy to use from the start and continues to become more relevant as you set up templates and continue to refine your processes.

Cons

It lacks the ability to track financials in a way that's meaningful.

InMotion Review

Overall, InMotion is a good tool for organizing and tracking internal and external production and special events. Once you get past the learning curve, and all team members have excelled at utilizing the program, it should fit all your needs perfectly.

Pros

What I like most about InMotion is that it provides a way for up-to-date tracking on internal production, and allows me to send out tasks to my team members and proofs to my clients all in one singular program.

Cons

What I do not like about InMotion is the setup of the user interface. At first glance, it looks like any other tracking and organization software. It looks like a combination of Salesforce and ShowManager. However, for the average user, if you have not had any training on event management or production management software before, seeing that many panels with small, unlabeled buttons can be a bit overwhelming. Other programs will have drop down menus or columns with all it's pre-filtered lists labeled for you. InMotion does not have that feature at first glance.

Tye from Melaleuca

October 2015

great customer service, lackluster interface

The user interface is Flash-based, which by itself is a huge negative, and the way the tools are designed and work clearly indicate the work of engineering-led thinking and not UI-expert thinking. The markup tools are rudimentary at best, though I hear some upgrades are coming. There are layers upon layers of menus with vague labeling. I understand this is a complex, configurable tool, but this product needs a thorough overhaul to break it out of its current antiquated approach to usability. On the plus side, the customer service team is super helpful in helping customize the tool for customer needs and helping users discover features buried by the poor interface design.

Response from inMotionNow

Replied February 2017

[response updated 17-Feb-2017] Tye, Thank you for the thoughtful comments. We rely on the honest feedback from our customers to continually make our product better. I'm happy to share that inMotion has a completely redesigned review environment. The new review environment incorporates years of feedback gathered from users just like you! It's built on HTML5 (no more Flash!) and utilizes Google's material design principles to ensure streamlined ease-of use. We're confident these updates can address many of the usability challenges you're having, to make the already powerful features of inMotion even better. If you're interested in migrating to the new review environment, we would be happy to get you started. In the meantime, we welcome all manner of feedback and thanks for taking the time to offer it. - inMotionNow Customer Success Team

Jenny from Rauxa

I used InMotion while working with a client to share work and feedback on various projects.

Pros

I like that InMotion allowed us to see the client's feedback right within the interface, and comment back and forth to make sure everyone was on the same page.

Cons

The software seemed like it could have been simplified - some parts of the interface were not very intuitive and required a lot of extra steps. The interface also felt a bit old, but there may be a newer version that we just weren't using.

inMotion!

Pros

Being a designer the reviewing process is a big part of my job. With inMotion coworkers are able to submit requests, give a brief statement of what they're looking for and attach files that are relevant. Once my draft is done I upload and send out to my review team, where they then make notes directly on my files and tell me what should be changed. You can upload different versions of the same drafts making it super convenient.

Cons

During the review process it's a little difficult if you have questions you need answers too or want to explain anything to your reviewers. As the draft owner you can make comments on your own pieces unless someone tags you in a comment. I would love to be able to chat back and worth with my coworkers about certain elements. And sometimes knowing when a project has been approved slips through the cracks.

December 2014

Heather from The Bidvest Group

December 2014

Workflow

I was introduced to this company at a design conference. Focused on solutions for creative and marketing teams. Web based application only. Helps creative teams get better at receiving inbound requests for work they ne d created. Neat proofing and review tools in browser and on iPad (slick tool) and Android (didn't try). Automates project steps around tasks and milestones. Reason to use - claims to speed up time to market by more than 50% by better managing intake, work steps and approvals. Supports content development for print, web, video. Enterprise ready. 10+ years in business. Pros: this is a tool that can be used with very little experience as found it intuitive. Segments the users based on specific roles - business teams needing work and creative teams doing work. Automates almost evry work step from tasks by templates to proof routing (review routing rules is most valued component). Adoption is fast for teams that make requests and review content. Cons: the project management tools are meant for fast turn projects. No issue tracking/bug tracking. Connects to external and cloud file storage like Dropbox, Sharefile, etc rather than hosting their own. This is a great tool for creative teams supporting fast moving companies responsible for lots of content types and serving lots of business units.

Joshua from ReminderMedia

Good resource, poor UI.

The app works well for checking the status of proofs. However, actually reviewing anything can be a frustrating experience. The UI is difficult to navigate on both mobile and tablet. There are also bugs with saving comments. I have spent time entering a number of comments on a page, only for the app to give me an error when attempting to save the status. There will be times when the app will not let me open a proof, regardless of the file type. It is also only for Reviews. There is no additional project management options, like creating a project, assigning tasks, or checking off your own tasks. Being able to do this would be a huge benefit for managing projects when out of the office.

Pros

» Shows status of proofs » Allows for comments and approval status

Cons

» Commenting on proofs is buggy (won't save comments on occasion) » Frustrating user interface » Can't manage projects beyond reviewing proofs » Highlighting words on app doesn't work like desktop (selects characters vs. words)

Response from inMotionNow

Replied December 2015

Thank you for your thoughtful comments. We rely on your honest feedback to continually make inMotion better, no matter how critical the feedback. Our product team is actively looking into the issues you experienced to ensure they don't happen again. We are also currently hard at work on re-building the Review and Approval portion of inMotion. It's a complete makeover and will incorporate years of feedback gathered from our customers. We're confident these updates will address many of the usability challenges you're having, in addition to making the already powerful features even better. Our mobile applications focus only on Review & Approval functionality, not Project Management, as a result of direct customer feedback. However, the new re-build will also bring major updates to our iOS and Android apps. Thanks again for taking the time to offer your feedback.

Task Management at it's finest

Pros

As a production manager I work with a handful of designers, developers, and editors. InMotion has a simple, easy-to-use interface that allows me to identify which team member from which division should recieve my job request, allows easy attachement of files, and confirmation of reciept. Also it tells me the status of the project which is great!

Cons

What I dislike is sometimes the software would stop functioning randomly and there was no easy way to contact customer support. Maybe it's a bug but at times requests forms would be filled out and could not submit properly even after reloading the software.

SABINA from MJH

InMotion is great when it works.

Overall, InMotion is a good project management tool but has some bugs here and there that need be worked out.

Pros

Easy to learn user interface and collaborate with other team members. Being able to see proofs of work and comment within the platform makes work between the graphic designers and myself much smoother. Also I like how you can automate certain job requests.

Cons

My biggest grip is InMotion does not successfully send my job requests to the other party sometimes. Or I will receive an automatic confirmation that it sent my job request but in actuality, it did not. Very confusing and can effect turnaround time.

Leo from NW

Useful Project Management Tool

Pros

The best part of using Ignite is the ability to create custom views. This is super helpful for a project manager to filter and sort high level project status information.

Cons

Not being able to easily print project briefs and custom views.

Heather from USABlueBook

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

InMotion Ignite review

Pros

We produce hundreds of ads in a short period of time, and this software has helped tremendously to organize our workflow.

Cons

I miss the precise timer feature of the previous InMotion—we track the time that our creative staff spends on tasks to estimate our workload and staffing needs, and now everyone is "best guessing" their time spent.

Kristie from VeriFacts Automotive

Simple to use and set up

Pros

The service has been very inexpensive for our email needs, there are even multiple platforms you can use. Each has different set up and functionality aspects.

Cons

Unless there was a setting somewhere I missed, it did not sync with my mobile device which is where I primarily check email. That creates quite the challenge when looking for sent emails or specific info. Sometimes I have to check my phone and desktop both to find what I am looking for

Briana from Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino

Routing Process is Great!

Pros

I love the routing process. It really helps with accountability from requests.

Cons

It does not work too well with the sheer quantity of jobs our office runs through everyday. It it much more suited to a smaller work load.

John from Cincinnati Bell

User-friendly time saver!

Pros

The implementation of the software was quick, painless and came with very straight forward training sessions that had our team up and running quicker than I expected. From sales to training and support, everyone was very responsive and helpful. I've used several other platforms and this is by far the most intuitive/easy to figure out -- and easiest to get others trained on and using.

Cons

Ability to copy/edit and save a new project request would be a welcome addition.

Steven from Losasso

I think the user interface is extremely easy to use and get used to.

Pros

I really like the functionality and easy learning curve for the interface. I also thought the tech support was great.

Cons

It lacks the ability to track financials in a way that's meaningful but besides that I thought it was what you would expect.

Response from inMotionNow

Replied March 2018

Steven, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Our customers are the best part about inMotion, and I'm glad to hear that you've had a great experience with the software! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help, and feel free to reach out to your CSM anytime with any questions or suggestions you may have! We are always excited to hear suggestions for future development.

Peter from Broadcom

Industry: Semiconductors

Project management software that needs an update

Pros

It's got pretty much everything you need in a project management software, but it does so in a clunky way that is not user friendly.

Cons

The organization is complicated and not user friendly. We spent most of our time searching for things or trying to help others outside our department use this. I'm a professional designer used to managing projects in other ticket-based software, and this stumped me most of the time. Underlying architecture felt outdated as well.

December 2015

InMotion has changed our workplace

We use inMotion to receive client project requests, project management for a variety of projects and proofing. Couldn't be a better fit for us. It's the only software that lets us accomplish these things in one place while not requiring our IT department to manage the back end.

Pros

Easy to learn/use Huge amount of versatility and customization Customer support has been great Handles basically anything we throw at it

Cons

Occasionally proofs don't display properly (probably a transparency issue) Would like to be able to edit the review workflow at any time, not just the current tier Would like more options on setting the proof available reminder email (perhaps by project?)

Shana from Method Savvy

Really solid platform

My agency works closely with inMotionNow on several marketing campaigns, and we use this platform to move our creative projects along more quickly and efficiently. In using the platform for a few months, not only have we found that it saves our team a great deal of time by streamlining the creative review process, but it's also a great platform to collaborate with our clients as a team effort.

Pros

Easy to use interface. Ability to collaborate with several team members and clients in one place. Eliminates the hassle of updating multiple documents to reflect design and copy changes.

August 2015

Nicole from R. Bruce Carson Jewelers

August 2015

I had trouble with the app.

Once I down loaded the app it would not let me log in to view our ad. I tried setting up a new password and it wouldn't let me. Very difficult! I was on vacation and didn't have my lap top with me. Once I arrived back I was able to use the link bu I already missed my deadline of the ad!

Response from inMotionNow

Replied August 2015

Hello Nicole, We're very sorry to hear about the challenges you had with our mobile app. And on vacation no less! For future reviews, we just released a new version of the app which makes the Reset Password option much easier to use. Our support team is always here to help should you ever need anything, and again, sorry for the trouble! We hope we have an opportunity to win back your trust very soon. - inMotionNow Customer Success Team

Love this software!

Pros

Our marketing and design teams have different challenges that other project management software can't seem to support. inMotion's online proofing and projects requests works seamlessly with our project management needs.

Cons

Sometimes the online proofing can be less than streamlined - but not too troublesome to call it a true "con"

Marissa from UBM/Informa

Creative Development Communication Tool

Pros

inMotion was our internal creative development communication tool. We used it to communicate between the creative team on what we needed our signage and t-shirt designs to look like for our large events. It provide a clear status update and was very easy to use.

Cons

I didn't use inMotion long enough to find out what I liked least about the software.

Devon from USABlueBook

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Ignite

Pros

The dashboard is clean and customizable. I love the @ feature.

Cons

It would be nice if task due dates would automatically adjust based on completion of previous task.

John from Account Temps

Industry: Graphic Design

In app markups are phenomenal

Pros

The image markup utility has been a game changer for our company’s review process. We have increase output through the expedited approval process two-fold.

Cons

The request forms and logic used on them is very basic. Advancement with this piece of the solution would truely enhance the end user experience.

Erica from Checkers Drive-In Restaurants, Inc

inMotion Delivers

Using inMotion provides an easy way for our stakeholders to submit their requests. It makes scheduling projects quick and easy and ensures that they get done on time. The proofing workflow truly revolutionized how we were able to review creative throughout the company. While the reporting tools are not as robust as other similar software, inMotion really is cost effective and fits into our budget so it is easier to overlook. The best part is the customer support is top notch. The team responds quickly every time and really works hard to help resolve any issue. Plus they are beyond receptive to suggestions and recommendations for future updates.

inMotion for a beginner

I've only been using inMotion for a short time at a new gig I recently started at an inside creative agency for a large corporation. I've found it to be very easy to use. Setting up and routing project sthorugh review groups is very efficient and much easier than the old paper job jacket for every job.

Pros

Easy to navigate. Seamless review process. Setting up review groups makes it more efficient for everyone to know exactly where a project sit sin the review process.

Cons

A little clunky when you are just making a small simple edit. You have to log in and make the changes to the document on the screen and then submit. Sometimes it is easier to just hand write a quick edit on a comp and pass back to the studio. This is pretty minimal compared to the advantages.

A Ton of Work on the Front End that Will Only Help if you Already Have Solid Processes in Place

A great tool for creative departments that already have solidified processes and need to open review to multiple stakeholders.

Pros

Feedback from clients and internal teams on creative is much easier to be collaborative with in this tool, and opening access at certain times to certain stakeholders is really nice.

Cons

Uploads of large files (which, come on - we're always going to be working with) take forever. There's a LOT of work to be done on the front end for whomever ends up administrating this software and if you don't already have solid workflows in place, this probably won't help much.

November 2015

Lindsay from Pointer Advertising, LLC

November 2015

inMotion Software very Helpful

I used this software while developing a site for a client. It streamlined everything for us, as the site was rather large and had a lot of pages that needed to be reviewed by a group of people.

Pros

Keeps everything very organized so everyone knows exactly what proofs are what. You can make edit notes to the proofs directly within the software.

Cons

If you don't have the email notification with the link to the proof, it is difficult to login to your account to find it on your own.

TJ from SHG

No good on Apple products, decent on Android/windows

Could be much better. Streamline home screen, make iPad user friendly, remove unnecessary info, add more to main screen,

Pros

Basic info on tracking points, usage, and some data in regards to dining programs. Says real time info, close enough.

Cons

No access available thru iPad. Need a separate app, good luck with that. It's not real time, there are other apps that offer live time and more info

Rey from Mayorcompra

Misleading as to actual cost of service.

Would not recommend at all.

Pros

They have great customer support and are based in the US, which is rare these days. Their account management panel is easy to manage.

Cons

Their written policy, as it appears on their site regarding the cost of website transfers is misleading. They state that it is free, but when you request the service they attempt to charge you for it. If you disagree with the charge, an option given, then you have to "negotiate" as they call it, with their tech department. Very misleading!!

Ann from The Friends of the Saint Paul Public Library

inMotion keeps projects moving

inMotion keeps our print projects moving along - crucial in the fast-paced environment we all work in. It's easy to use, the files are easy to navigate, and the results with our printer, Dolan Printing in Minneapolis, MN, are always of reliably high quality.

Fair price

Pros

Price point for the product is much better than most

Cons

The interface seems dated, not intuitive like some other programs

Exceptional Project Management

Very easy to use, Must have for creative groups.

Pros

When it comes to teamwork, this software helped fill any of our collaboration issues. It ultimately made of group stronger.

Cons

Well, It could add a few more features for project management but overall a good software application.

October 2015

William from Coin Management Inc.

Coin Management Inc. mailer proof,

comment box came up easily but the edit copy should be seen as it would be read, wider rectangle.

Response from inMotionNow

Replied April 2016

Thank you, William!

Not very good

Pros

Nice concept for routing documents for review and redlining. The basic idea seems solid but the tools need to be better.

Cons

Markup tools are weak. It's like using a big thick black marker and you can't insert it into fine spaces where you want the text insertion to go. It was buggy, it wouldn't allow me to do anything at all until I adjusted the zoom level to an even percentage. Not really better than other redline markup tools that I have used.