• Pros

• "I like the format. It is fairly easy to use. I can keep track of different projects for a single client."

• "Easy and efficient software, We are using it for a few week and We feel like very pleased with it"

• "Easy to use and to train others how to use. Expense report function with being able to attach receipts is awesome!"

• Cons

• "The basics, which let you enter the slips, are easy to learn, but it may take a while to learn all the ins and outs, but it is quite worth it. "

• "At the moment without problems, although we have not used all its features yet."

• "Some reports I would like to change, but people at company are open to it, so that is promising. "

Browse AccountSight Reviews

jecki

AccountSight is a robust and easy to use

AccountSight is a robust and easy to use cloud-based software with the following : Time and time-off tracking, Resource planning, Expense Tracking, Multi-level approvals, Estimates, Invoicing and payment receipt, Payables, Company Account Balances and extensive set of useful reports and dashboards. AccountSight is the perfect solution for professional services organizations at all stages of growth.AccountSite's easy to navigate platform and intuitive project set up got my consulting projects off the ground and running. The flexibility to manage multiple projects and the beauty of the timer that runs in the background right from the timecard is priceless. It streamlines directly with the mobile app so that logging time on the go is accurate and effortless. This tool makes time tracking part of the daily flow of business and captures to the minute accurate records that quickly flow to items to invoice our customers after approval. As our consulting firm grows this will be a powerful tool to keep track of billable time and internal time and expense to be in touch with the pulse of our business.

Pros

The support team is responsive to questions and any time I have needed to reach out they not only quickly provide information on what I was inquiring about but often add value beyond the original support by pointing out a feature I wasn't aware of yet to enhance my use of the tool.

Cons

I have yet to find anything that I don't like about this platform

Sebastien from Edenway

Great Time Management tool

Accuracy : all the hours are tracked. Reporting: know resources allocation and project profitability Productivity : really llittle time spent for great benefits!

Pros

I have been testing many Time Management tools and it is by far the best one. It suits perfectly our need as a consulting company. Creating project and tasks are made really easy as well as reporting for our team. You can also create reports that allow you to check if you are on line with the budget. You also have a tool allowing you to create planning for your team and better manage availability of each consultant.

Cons

For the moment I have been able to find solutions to all the doubts or issues we had regarding the team. On-line chat is really useful and if they have not the answer they escalate it and send you back an email. My only concern would be regarding available languages. I wish the tool could be available in Spanish!

Reasons for Choosing AccountSight

It suited exactly what we were looking for. We made a free trial and were convinced!

Bonnie from Doc PC

Not bad.

I managed to use it for a couple of projects.

Pros

Has the features I need, customer service was always at hand and knowledgeable. Once I figured out how the most common features worked, it was not as rocky. This is the first time using this type of program and it was recommended to me.

Cons

Not easy to use, really had to search for what I wanted to do, had to contact Customer service to have my account made into a free account when I signed up for free to begin with but they gave me a premium trial. Information is hard to come by when you're looking to do something and it's not clearly obvious how certain things can be done. Even when I had done the task before, I still had to ask customer service how to do it again.

Mark from M&A Partners

Industry: Capital Markets

Very valuable tool

We are very pleased with AccountSight as our time/expense/billing system. As a specialty consulting firm with consultants all across North America we have found AccountSight to be a very valuable tool for our firm. It was easy for me to learn as an Administrator and it is easy for our new consultants to utilize. We find it flexible enough to customize to our business, our clients and our projects. The customer service is second to none when I have a question or learn something new about the capabilities of AccountSight. I would recommend any consulting firm looking for a new software tool take a look at AccountSight.

Pros

Easy to implement, easy to use as an Administrator, easy to train new consultants, simple but powerful. Completely meets our needs for tracking time & expenses. Very powerful reporting capabilities and easily searchable. And the support and customer service is the best we've experienced with a software firm.

Cons

We can't say we have found anything we dislike about the softwware.

Victoria from PDG Consulting

August 2016

Easy to Use. Great Customer Service. Does Everything We Need.

I was given the task to pick a system for the company. Our main requirements/priorities were time tracking, enterprise level resource planning, approval of workflow for the time tracking system and lastly billing. We looked at several options. The closest thing we found to accountsight to fit our needs was 6 times the cost per user. AccountSight did everything we needed for a fraction of the price. We can now easily track employees time on the various projects we have going on and bill accordingly. We just started using the expense feature, no feedback on that yet, but again very easy to use.

Pros

AccountSight is very easy to use and required minimal time to implement and roll out to our employees.

Cons

There are a few things that aren't as intuitive as I would like them to be - I would love to just click on what I want to edit rather than click on the edit tool first. I would like to see the time sheet approval process cascade from approver to approver. There was some confusion with us at first but we solved this by making the PM the approver.

Monica from McF & Associates

Excellent Timekeeping/Expense Tracking for a Small business!

I have been using AccountSight for several months and have been very pleased with the service as well as their administrators. Initially, I signed up for the free trial but lost track of time. When I called to inquire as to my next options I was immediately offered an extension on my trial period. This was greatly appreciated. We are using the TimeKeeping and Expense Tracking modules and my employees LOVE the ease of the system. There have been a few functions that were not laid out the way we preferred, but after talking with the representative he assured me his team would work on making most of the requested changes/alterations. So far so good....he has come thru with the requested alterations as promised. Again...very much appreciated. I have found this to be a fantastic product and the pricing is excellent as well. I plan to continue using AccountSight into the future.

Pros

The software is easy to use and fairly intuitive. The combination of timekeeping and expense tracking in the same product is excellent and my team members have been very happy since we started using AccountSight.

Cons

The majority of my issues are simply formatting of information within the timekeeping system; however, I talked with customer service and they are willing to make adjustments to better accommodate my corporate needs. This is a huge benefit!

Ram from SunGard - now part of FIS

February 2016

Easy to use Cloud Application with excellent service!!!

We have been using AccountSight for over 2 years now. Our consulting team uses AccountSight for tracking time, expenses and sending invoices. AccountSight has been highly responsive in providing us with additional features that we could not find in most applications in the market cost effectively. Their QuickBooks integration is simple but works well. We like the pricing too! I would rate AccountSight outstanding for the number of useful features specially for consulting business like ours, for the ease of use and for great service/support. I would definitely recommend AccountSight to consulting companies looking for user friendly cloud software.

Pros

We like that we are able to get one software that fulfills all our resource forecasting/planning, time, expense and invoicing needs and allows us to integrate invoices with QuickBooks Online. Additionally, great customer support combined with low cost gives us no reason to look for another software for a long time to come.

Cons

Can't think of any cons so far.

Terry from Textile Exchange

AccountSight Made Switching Systems Easy

They have been very responsive to the needs of our non-profit and we really appreciated all their assistance as we switched programs from MyHours to AccountSight. We'd been with MyHours for 13 years so the change was challenging but AccountSight really stepped up and gave us features that we needed.

Pros

Lots of features, much easier as an admin to make changes, flexibility within the system to customize to our needs, mobile app and support you can talk to!

William from Teleios Consultants

Great Time Tracking and Invoicing Software

I needed to be able to track multiple project time reporting for my client as well as invoicing. This is so much better than the spreadsheet I was trying to use. I know there are other cloud software options out there but AccountSight addresses my needs at an incredible price.

Pros

I am a small business and wanted something that allowed me to both capture project hours as well as invoice all in the same package. AccountSight is great! Customer service has been very responsive. I have contacted them via email several times and each time I have heard back within an hour.

Cons

I've been using Accountsight for about 3mo so I don't actually have a full year's experience but so far I don't have any dislikes.

Reasons for Choosing AccountSight

Functionality, customer support, price.

Tyler from TS Solutions

Simple, easy time tracking

Pros

AccountSight provides simple, easy to use time tracking for my small business. Before AccountSight, I was tracking my time in Excel spreadsheets and it was a mess keeping track of things and making sure that I did not miss any billable time, but fortunately I have found an affordable solution to solve that problem.

Cons

None - product has the features that I need to run my business and the support offered has been great.

Whitney from Whitney Taylor Consulting

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Fast, easy and mobile!

Quick and easy time tracking by project - and allows breakdown by task, so sub tasks on a main project can be tracked if they are in line with expected completion or not. This is a great tool to be able to share with the client to show them project status and tracking to budget at any time!

Pros

As a consultant - it's critical to be able to log billable hours by client by project quickly. This software is so easy to use and has a great mobile site that I can log it all on the way to by car after the meeting! Invoicing is easy and fast, tracking time and generating reports for a project are a breeze!

Cons

The only (minor) issue I have come across is creating new tasks and assigning to a project on the mobile site. We do a weekly plan in advance - so it's easy to add the task on a desktop/laptop at the start of the week .

Sid from VMware Inc. - Business Transformation

Great Tool for Resource Allocation and Management

I am responsible for running the Operations Strategy and Planning function for a 400+ people Business Transformation organization with resources across the globe that vary in skills sets, experience, and expertise. Thus, it becomes imperative that we ensure that the right resources are allocated to the appropriate programs and activities and moreover we are diligently allocating and managing their capacity and have a line of sight where they may be a resource and skill-set gaps. After evaluating multiple tools and companies out there that could help us do so, AccountSight was not only the most cost-effective option but also had a very user-friendly UI with key capabilities we needed to manage our resources. Moreover, the partnership with the team has been great and given that it is a SaaS based application, we have been able to collaborate closely to configure the tool to meet our specific requirements. The tool and the experience have been great especially when you consider the price point compared to the competition.

Gary from DCi Technology Solutions

Industry: Computer Networking

Good product and value

We implemented this product to assist us with time and expense tracking and to improve our project reporting. This meets our expectations in the these areas. The AS team is easy to work with and they continue to enhance the features of the products.

Pros

Time, expense and project management

Cons

Time off tracking enhancements are being developed.

Michelle from INNO Clinical Outcomes

Excellent Company

I rolled out AccountSight to my company about 5 months ago. At first I was nervous because we have a lot of contractors that don't work in house and I thought trying to teach them remotely would be difficult. This system is so user friendly that all I had to do was send out one email with a few short and simple instructions and I didn't get a single question and all timesheets were completed perfectly. AccountSight set up a meeting with me to walk me through how to use their system and even offers to set it up for you with employees, projects, tasks, anything you need. They also even customized their program to our needs which is the best part. Mahender is extremely friendly and knowledgable. He is so responsive and answers all my emails within a few minutes or with an immediate phone call if any issues or confusion arise, which is rare. He even provides you with his cell phone number and told me him and his team are avaliable on the weekends if ever needed. He's been beyond a pleasure to work with. Between the customer service, price, and product, AccountSight was the best option, and I did a lot of shopping around for a great web-based time capture system. I highly recommend AccountSight to anyone!

Whitney from Z Consulting, LLC

Industry: Program Development

Gives you the most bang for you back when looking for a time and expense tracking system.

The customer service at AccountSight is unsurpassed! We have only spoken with two different people since first contacting them, one setup the informational phone call while the other has been our main point of contact for implementation, questions and payment. This software works perfectly for a small consulting firm with multiple clients, projects and subcontractors. The ease of pulling time and expense reports to accurately bill clients has been a lifesaver for us! Thank you AccountSight!

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

I wish it had a task tracking system as well so we didn't have to employ another tool to assign and track our tasks with.

Stephen from Gervais Technologies, LLC

Great Product, Amazing Support

Easy setup and operation of weekly time sheets and invoicing for my client.

Pros

Most timesheet software is not designed for independent consultants, as I found out when evaluating several solutions. AccountSight is just what i needed and I was up and running the same day with both time sheets and invoicing. I did have some questions when performing the initial setup and the customer support via chat was probably the best I have ever experienced. It was almost immediate and the instructions were clear and on point. I highly recommend this solution for independent consultants however I see that it will also work just as well for consulting firms.

Cons

The user interface is fine and very functional however I would consider it to be slightly dated. This if more of an esthetic concern because there is no impact on functionality. There are other services out there that are very slick but do not provide the functionality that AccountSight provides, so I actually prefer it this way.

Allan from Allan Bloomfield Law Office

Industry: Law Practice

Ease of use and price make this the best

I have found it to be easy to use and well worth the price, which is lower than other such programs.

Pros

It is easy to enter time and expense slips while working and then get back to what you are doing. There is much less clicking around in this program than any other I have used.

Christopher from VMware

AccountSight for VMware Education Services

The utilization reporting for VMware Education employees is very precise and easy to navigate. We were previously keeping track via excel. With AccountSight, it is very easy to keep track of all employees and the efforts they put forth towards the company. This tool is extremely helpful for any company looking to track utilization (customized to your needs) and help plan for future projects. The reporting features are very easy to use for utilization, time-tracking and project management.

Pros

Time tracking / utilization reporting

Natalia from Fotex

Easy to use, self explanatory, great support team, mobile access

Very easy to use and is perfect for most small business owners.

Pros

AccountSight is very easy to use and is perfect for most small business owners. Easily print checks, pay bills. The online account makes these tasks simple and streamlined. you can try out AccountSight online without any obligation.

Cons

Really nothing, this company has nailed their offering. The support team handles all the issues within the same day.

September 2016

Eric from ECD Consulting

September 2016

Very Useful Tool

This product is very easy to use and has some great features. The flexibility of the invoicing is ideal for my company's needs. I like the reports that I can create. I'm excited about using the additional functionality within the product.

Pros

I like the reporting features and the flexibility.

Cons

n/a

Christina from Realty

I absolutely love this system. It is easy to use and is great for keeping track of timekeeping.

We were able to keep better track of employee time and pay.

Pros

What I love most about this software is the ease of use and simplicity of the software. We are a small company and it helps so much in keeping time tracked as well as allowing the ability to provide invoices.

Cons

No dislikes about this software. It has currently met all of our needs for tracking employee time and pay.

Marius from Sharkbyte.ro

I'm really happy with the service. I'm using the mobile app to quickly create timesheets.

Saved time, combined two apps into one (invoices and timesheets in the same app)

Pros

It has a mobile app, you can add billable and non billable time entries, multiple clients/projects, takes little time to create a timesheet after you have set up your account/customers/projects.

Cons

The initial account / customer set up takes more time than I would have hoped for. It's worth it nonetheless.

Kati from Cal-west

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

So far so good

Took a few minutes of playing with it to understand but once I figured that out it works great. I am able to track all my time and easily create invoices for my customers when I bill them. I like the fact that I can use it from my computer or phone so I am always staying on top of my time and use the built-in timer to stay as accurate as possible.

Pros

Ease of use and portability

Cons

Took a little playing to input customers and move around what I need

I have found this a great experience that got my business started quickly.

It allows you to focus on your business, not worrying about billing etc.

Pros

The ease of startup and the friendly nature of the interface meant I could focus on my business, not the hassle of accounting for time and expenses.

Cons

I would like the ability to format invoices a bit more as my logo over wrote some of the invoice detail.

Joseph from DealerDOCX

JB AccountSight Review

From demo about timesheet to implementation, everything went really well. Product is very simple but can provide a lot.

Banu from Supply Chain Wizard

Very Useful and Affordable

We have been using AccountSight more than 7 months right now. Before we started to use AccountSight we have evaluated many more options in the market to pick the best option for our business. AccountSight was the one solution, among many others, provided most of our requirements as we needed specific features focused in Consulting business. During our decision process, not only the affordability but also the responsiveness of the AccountSight team played a role. Since we started to use AccountSight whenever we had issues or questions raised, we could easily reach out to the customer service and we could get answers immediately.

Rush from Diversant

Account Sight

Pros

How user friendly the interface it. They are constantly upgrading and making it better. One of the best tools Ive used.

Cons

Some times the software lag's but is usually fixed quickly. Al of the updates allow for minimal problems.

Very easy to use.

Pros

The ease of use and clean layout. Although it takes some time to learn how to get started, anyone can use it.

Cons

There was a bit of learning curve when getting started. Granted, it is my first project management software.

Surbhi from Result First

September 2015

Top of the line time and attendance software

I'm a human resource manager in a US based company with many employees throughout the US and other countries. It's very hard to manage time and attendance for each employee in the team. However, thanks to the AccountSight software, it has helped us to move in the right direction. With their easy to manage time & attendance tracker, now we can calculate employees days for customer billing and payroll in just a few minutes accurately. AccountSight is definitely a top of the line software that helped our company save a lot of time and money.

Steve from GravitateDesign

Powerful and helpful software

GravitateDesign is a small start up from Washington DC. We needed a service for our consultants to take better care of submitting their time sheets. With AccountSight, this is what we found. An easy, affordable service providing excellent support whenever necessary. Their online software takes care of everything hassle-free. Our staff was amazed by the powerful and insightful reports they received, something they wouldn't have thought to be relevant before. We are very happy working with this company and will continue to do so in the long run.

Francisco from EQUITEL

AccountSight Pros vs Cons

Pros

Cons

At the moment without problems, although we have not used all its features yet.

Ram from Innovatek Consulting

September 2015

Excellent service with easy to use software - Long time customer!

My company has been using AccountSight for approximately 2 years now. Our consultants use the time, expense, reporting and billing features in AccountSight. If we had any issues, their response time has been more than satisfactory with our team. Their QuickBooks integration is simple but works well. We like the pricing too! Overall, I would rate AccountSight highly from the ease of use, effectiveness and their service perspective. I would recommend AccountSight for businesses looking for an easy, no-hassle solution.

helene from Law Offices of Helene D. Jaffe

Industry: Law Practice

best customer service and program for small firm

unbelievable....customer service is always around to help

Pros

easy to use and customer service is always there to help

Cons

sometimes forget how to load customer and invoice info

Good Billing App

I can keep track of time and bill in the same software

Pros

Cons

Does not allow for billing in increments of one-tenth of an hour. Does not allow for accounts receivable or credits to the billing invoice.

Maria

Jisha from VMware

Effective and easy to use Project tracking and reporting tool

The user interface is simple, the functionality is very straightforward and easy to use. Helps in tracking the time in a real-time and offline mode. Gives a good breakout of the project wise and resource wise allocation of time. Provides custom reporting and dashboard view of the project and task wise hours distribution. A very good tool for project management and resourcing

Ron from Ron Flynn Consultant

Great Solution - Easy o Use

I just started a consulting business and looked at many time, expense and invoice packages. I find the AccountSight solution full of functionality and easy to use. The videos are great to help get you going. I was using the system in about 10 minutes! Entering weekly time and expense data and producing invoices is a snap ... straight forward and easy. I highly recommend!

Greg from JBDigital

July 2015

Very pleased with the experience.

We are a web design company based in the UK. AccountSight has provided us with effortless software that our consultants use to submit their timesheets remotely. We have only received excellent service from this company and couldn't be more pleased. We will definitely stay a long term customer of this company.

Harshi from Synergy America, Inc

Nice Product!

We have been very pleased with this product. It has worked seamlessly for us. They were so willing to work with us in making few minor changes that would work best for us. Support was excellent. We are very happy to have switched over to them. I would give 5 star to them!!

GK from Law Group

This product did exactly what it says it does.

Pros

It is generally pretty intuitive and easy to use. I don't believe I have explored all of the functions of the software so look forward to learning all it can do. Customer service is great.

Cons

It doesn't allow me to manipulate invoices in some ways that I sought to, like moving items around; but overall it served its purpose.

January 2016

Andrew from Studio Y Creations Inc.

January 2016

Great online solution for time and expense accounting.

Overall the software is the perfect online solution for project cost tracking. The cost is extremely reasonable and the customer service is second to none. I highly recommend this software.

Krinna from IT-KCS

Wonderful tool

This product gave us exactly what we needed in order to track time and submit invoices. The integration to quick books is awesome. The customer service provided was also outstanding.

Brittney from GroupOne

AccountSight

Being able to upload in bulk makes save time.

Pros

Great strong features like time tracking, billing/invoicing, expense tracking and resource management.

Cons

Price is based on per user per month base so the more users the more expensive. For growing companies this can cut down profits.

Maria from Pivotal Consulting

AccountSight

AccountSight is a great time tracking tool that is easy to use and provides insight into our time tracking and resourcing. The customer service is very responsive to your needs.

Mike from Rex Accounting Company, LLC

User friendly solution for my small business

Pros

AccountSight provides everything I need in a time tracking product for my small business. When I started my small business I needed a time tracking tool to stay organized. AccountSight has proven to be a simple to use, reliable time tracking tool.

October 2015

Susan from M&A Partners

October 2015

Simple setup and operation

The software is easy to use and intuitive. Customer service is excellent, responsive and open to suggestions for different features!

Great product ad a great price!

It has made my billing and invoicing extremely simple to manage.

Pros

Meets all my billing and invoicing needs. Very solid software with great features for the price point. It does everything I need in a very easy to use interface.

Krinna from Kennett consulting services

March 2016

A great product. Developers spent time with us to ensure we get what we need out of the system.