Browse Avature Reviews

Maulik from Maulik Vavaliya

The Solid and Awesome CRM: Avature CRM

Overall I want to conclude that Avature CRM is best software or platform Hiring management department and Talent sourcing department. I will highly recommend you to use for your business. their all features are awesome and gave best service in return of their subscription plans.

Pros

The Avature is best and solid CRM software or platform and the following things that I like most are: - Easy to use dashboard even beginner can understand easily. - Powerful drag and drop builder. - Easy and very reliable to use and tagging of candidate's skill feature is awesome.

Cons

the only two thing that I don't like most is: - Their reporting feature is somehow not meet the quality criteria. - Not able to import multiple CVs.

Jason from KPMG

User friendly with powerful customization and configuration abilities

Overall, it's been a great collaborative experience with the Avature team, particularly during implementations. Our solution specialists have helped with creative ideas to our unique business issues. Once we moved over to our account team, the response times have been delayed and change requests have been taking much longer than expected to resolve.

Pros

As a system admin, the options and capabalities are endless. A savvy admin can configure a workflow, forms, emails, datasets, and more on their own. The workflows, either in the ATS or CRM, can be customized for each of our unique business needs.

Cons

The AI and advanced automation features are lacking. The tools are on the roadmap, but compared to their competitors they're behind. As an admin the inability to reassign or correct schema ids is frustrating, given we have multiple integration points with other systems.

Reasons for Choosing Avature

Highly customizable and managed on our end.

VE sunset

Response from Avature

Replied August 2021

Your feedback helps us offer a better experience in the future. Thank you for your time!

Isabel from PIMCO

Industry: Investment Management

ATS - Financial Industry

Overall, as long as you have clearly defined requirements and vision of the future-state and have dedicated resources to thoroughly test the application, you might want to give Avature a try. Avature is a powerful engine if you know what you are looking for and if you are able to establish the right way of communicating this to the implementation team.

Pros

Flexibility to solve for "modern" times problems

Cons

Lack of QA from the Avature implementation team Changes being pushed that are not well managed with users. Assigned Account Managers should make sure clients are aware of the change, when it is coming and how that impacts functionality of the solution. Easter-egg hunting syndrome. We do not know we have certain features (and it only takes them a minute to enable it) until we ask or raise a struggle to Avature. Could be a frustrating experience.

Jason from Delta Airlines

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Love Avature

I love Avature I just wish it would move to a model where the user does all the config work

Pros

I love the customizability of the software. I love that my company can do most of the work on our own without having to wait for Avature to configure.

Cons

That I can not configure everything. And the queue time to complete a project is very inconvenient.

Reasons for Choosing Avature

I have used other products and Avature is my favorite.

Response from Avature

Replied August 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us! We will work internally to make the experience better

Rebecca from WilsonHCG

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Best ATS I've Used!

Avature has so much to offer in linking multiple systems - I know that a big business problem at my company is trying to ensure that we are being as efficient as possible in everything we do, and Avature really helps us do this by saving time and effort.

Pros

Avature is probably the most all-encompassing ATS I've had the opportunity to utilize throughout my time in recruitment. The features are so vast and customizable that it's easy to set up dashboards and reporting in a way that will allos your team to work out of the system in nearly every functionality you may need.

Cons

Avature is really not at all user-friendly. It takes extensive training to learn how to create lists and reports, as well as how to generally access many basic functions. Once you learn everything it's an amazingly intuitive system! But getting there is difficult and takes quite a lot of time.

Daniel from USI Insurance Services

Avature ATS is an industry leading software that provides endless possibilities to it's clients.

Avature is by far my favorite ATS software that I have worked with in my career. Not only that, but they do a great job with bi-weekly system enhancements and staying at the top of the curve when it comes to functionality and features that will keep your recruiting organization at the forefront of the industry.

Pros

Two of my favorite features of Avature are the ability to automate and customize. When implementing this system you have the ability to match the software to your business model and processes. You can also apply automation in a number of ways to enable an increase in productivity for your Recruiting and HR organizations.

Cons

With tons of features and flexibility it's all about knowing and figuring out the best way to do what you want. Sometimes you will encounter issues based on an initial configuration that will take a good amount of work to resolve and get you from point A to B, but nevertheless the system can do a ton!

Excellent ATS

Love the system. Extremely quick and easy to use for Talent Acquisition needs- tracking, hiring, reporting...

Pros

It’s incredible how easy it is to use Avature for all your recruiting needs. One of the better ATS’s I had ever used. Very easy to input candidates and jobs, very versatile in managing the candidate pool and connecting them to current jobs. Easy to post to job sites from Avature. And what I love the most it doesn’t have a million extra fields that you need to fill out in order to create jobs or candidates. They literally got rid of all the unnecessary information fields.

Cons

I wish it had a strong parsing component but hardly any ATS has done it

No idea

Tom from Marsh and McLennan companies

Great for Talent Pooling candidates

Pros

- the dashboard and layout is very easy to use and you can easily navigate between folders and features - the ability to custom tag prospects/candidates allows the user to bring up search results very quickly and efficiently - the ability to create email campaigns - search functionality is complete and very simple to use

Cons

- depending on the level of package your organisation has, you can be limited with some of the features i.e. using your own customized tabs, not having it integrated with your applicant tracking system

Lisa from Provider Solutions + Development

What are you waiting for

Pros

You can customize Avature to fit your needs. If you need more features once you've been on the platform and understand how to use it, Avature is able to accommodate rather quickly. The account management team really helps you to understand the tool and how to best maximize for your specific business need. The platform just keeps getting better and better each year.

Cons

The system can be completely customized so it may sometimes be difficult to get started because there are so many options. It is very important to have an initial plan to make the build out easier. You will always be asked "What do you want it to do?" so knowing the answer before they ask you the question will help guide the new user and the Avature team.

Yves from IBM

Avature, The Future Of ATS

We use Avature on a daily basis to upload the candidates that apply and the candidates that we source for the organization. Overall, Avature streamlined the process of organizing the data and also engagement with each profile.

Pros

Generating and customizing a report. The ability to customize and share a report depending on your audience has definitely improved my reporting skills and the way I present data to the team. This has definitely been a game-changer for recruiting since we're dealing with a lot of data and everything is neat and well designed.

Cons

Cleanup of leads and profiles are a hassle. It would be nice if we could initiate a mass cleanup to identify duplicate profiles for us to make sure if we a previous candidate has already been tapped by a colleague.

Lisa from Provider Solutions & Development

My product review

We implemented a drip series campaign that is 100 percent automated.

Pros

The product is easy to use, easy to design. Intuitive and is continually being improved by Avature.

Cons

Some features (like time slot portal and calendar) are clunky and not as easy to use as the rest of the platform.

Reasons for Switching to Avature

Outdated platform, out of user licenses, no longer being supported by company

Response from Avature

Replied August 2021

We value your opinion! Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.

Avature

The ability for users to Self Report is superior to other products. To be able to filter down by workflow step or any field filter, regardless of the object, make it easy for the user to configure their own reporting. Furthermore, Avature has and is willing to build custom integrations for many 3rd party initiatives should their clients be interested in integrating say, a dialer, or, other data source. They are great to work with I have made career decisions on my ability to work with and support Avature.

Pros

I've had 7 years experience implimenting Avature, and, the unfortunate experience of sunsetting Avature in favor of what turned out to be a far inferior (though a very popular) product (with another company). Avature's ability to report data, customize workflow and field configurations, and, the ability to utilize data outside of the platform is second to none. It's highly customizable, user-friendly, and, easy to train. There is no need for 3 part apps, with additional costs, and while some features have additional costs within Avature, the value is superior to those with 3rd party Apps. Avature is constantly improving their product, rolling out enhancements, and, thinking ahead to provided what is needed for true AWS achievement.

Cons

While there are some cons, like, accessing large table data in a raw format for BI integration, Avature is working on overcoming that with Avature 8/Endpoints. Because Avature is so customizable, no two instances are alike, and, this can be more difficult for standardization and training initiatives, but, there are prescriptive restrictions that can be placed on users and admin type roles to avoid customization where desired.

Katie from NuVasive

Industry: Medical Devices

Avature ATS system

We work both in and out of the United States and have been able to optimize the candidate application and interview process around the world, taking all country-specific rules into consideration. The system also integrates well with our employee management system for onboarding management.

Pros

This entire system is customizable. The workflows, forms, portals, and events are all easily customizable to work for your unique company. I appreciate that I can make many changes independently, but the tech support team is always available to assist when I do not have the capacity to do something. They also offer plenty of training videos which has helped me train new team members and learn more myself.

Cons

There are some elements that seem behind in the times compared to other software systems, but Avature is constantly releasing updates, and they're great about listening to their customers. If people voice their opinion, the Avature team will thoughtfully consider your suggestions.

Mohammed from CBS

Very Strong ATS

I've worked with Brassring, ICIMS and SAP. Avature is my favorite because of the strong customer support and continued product evolution.

Pros

Appreciative of the vast customization available to admins within the system. Intuitive from a user perspective and very strong customer support from an admin perspective.

Cons

Lack of a home button and building an expression within a custom report is not always the easiest.

Le from PIMCO

would recommend, but needs enhancement

Pros

product was easy to navigate and automated workflow actions made day to day easier

Cons

custom reports were not easy and intuitive to use - no training documents available to help understand the tool.

Response from Avature

Replied August 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We will work towards improving the experience.

LaMar from Genomic Health

Industry: Biotechnology

My experience with Avature.

Pros

I like the idea of working within one system for CRM & ATS needs.

Cons

The software seems a bit too linier in process and not very dynamic when it comes to features. I find it difficult to readdress a task if an edit is required.

Eric from Consulting

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

user review

seemed to be a ok ATS at the time

Pros

Used it a few years back at a large technical firm so not sure of its features now. Seemed to be a good tracking and searching system

Cons

seemed a bit unwieldy but perhaps that was because we were transferring from another ATS

Unintuitive user interface

I'm a hiring manager trying to hire quality talent by using the Avature applicant tracking system. Overall, I would not recommend this software. In fact, our Talent Acquisition team just switched from Avature to iCIMS as they were not satisfied with this platform.

Pros

When I learned how to use several features, Avature was quite easy to use. I was able to click from an automated email, review new candidates, and provide feedback.

Cons

Navigation was very confusing. It was difficult to find some of the functionality I was looking for, so ultimately I just limited myself to the few tasks I knew how to complete in the platform.