Browse Freshteam Reviews

Nick from Primo Aid Ltd

Excellent for recruitment tracking and job posting

Freshteam solved the Careers and recruitment issues we had. Job posting was a headache and tracking applicants all over the place was a mammoth task. Freshteam cuts that time out and I now actually look forward to going through our applicants. Very impressed and will definitely continue using it for the foreseeable.

Pros

Since using freshteam, it has cut down the time we spend posting jobs and sifting through applicants by at least 3 times. The job posting features are simple and easy to use and tracking and moving applicants on in the process couldn’t be easier.

Cons

So far I have not found anything that freshteam does not have for our recruitment process, but as with everything I am sure they will continue improving and impressing.

Rajesh from Yoof

Industry: Publishing

Freshteam is very smooth to operate

Overall, it's a nice experience with Frehteam. We can use it for bulk mailing, posting job requirements and shortlisted the candidates smoothly. It is really a user-friendly tech tool along with its easy setup process and intuitive setting. Still, we hope it can improvise more e.g. on the mail text body format at least.

Pros

1. The consolidated Database 2. Using Bulk Email with a single click and ofcourse the "Canned response" support 3. Easily posting the job requirement 4. Screening candidates 5. Easily operate from phone (Handset Device) 6. Very easy to understand the entire operation. Don't need an expert to execute the features. Very user-friendly.

Cons

1. The data import process can be easier if the required fields can be reduced. Sometimes occurs problems during the import. Although it can be negligible! 2. The email format (Text Body) can be more user-friendly. As of now, it follows a particular format (email/text body) only, which is not looking good as a mail body. Maybe it can add a feature similar to MS Word or Google Docs. 3. It's really excellent for the free tier, but expensive for the pro versions.

Reasons for Choosing Freshteam

Freshteam is more user-friendly with a lot more interesting features e.g. smooth job posting, screening candidates and sending bulk emails. It is really a user-friendly tech tool along with its easy setup process and intuitive setting.

ATS + HRIS is a winning combination

Pros

We don't hire often, so it never made sense to subscribe to a pure ATS solution that we'd only use 2-3 times a year. Freshteam solves that by being a combination ATS and HRIS system. The HRIS system helps us with onboarding, time off tracking, maintaining salary and review history, and more. All this for less than the cost of most ATS-only solutions.

Cons

I haven't been thrilled with the Tech Support. I reported a problem with the documentation and instead of fixing it they just sent me the missing screenshots. There are some minor usability problems but after getting limited/incomplete support I'm less likely to open support cases for them.

Reasons for Choosing Freshteam

Freshteam was the most cost effective solution for the features it offers. I've used other Freshworks products and have been impressed by how well thought-out their solutions are and Freshteam was no exception. Their native features are great and they have good integration points so that I can trivially automate our hiring workflows.

Reasons for Switching to Freshteam

Even the least expensive subscription was too much for how little we needed it Recruitee as an ATS.

Steffi from Roanuz

Efficient solution for onboarding

Freshteam has saved my time in onboarding exceptionally. I use it for end-to-end onboarding. It helps me stay organized and be on track with leads in hiring.

Pros

UI is pretty easy to use Integration with existing tools could be done with ease and quite efficient simplified scheduling and hiring

Cons

The navigation could be tricky sometimes.

Reasons for Switching to Freshteam

The UI was bad in Recruiter Lite, not worth the money when most of the features were not available despite paying for a premium version.

Callum from Raising Youth CIC

Highly Reccommended

Overall fresh team makes it easier for staff to keep their details updated as they can freely update their profiles and it massively reduces the workload and time delays for HR by making information clear and easy to access. I've also not seen many accessibility features an option for large text and dark background could be really helpful

Pros

The time off and employee profile features allow quick and easy access to vital information reducing the time spent on database searching by Human Resources Staff. The recruitment tracker is clear and concise and allows a quicker selection process to be made as all information is in one place.

Cons

The documents features such as right to work ID is behind a paywall which can be pricey for a start up like us. Overall the pricing is high for small start ups like us.

Overall cost and features were better on FreshTeam compared to Zoho People

Using Freshteam for leave tracking

Pros

The free version give us good value for a SMB to manage simple stuff like personal time-off tracking.

Cons

When you start your trial, it starts as you had the paid version and you don't really know what features you would be getting if you sticked to the free one.

Reasons for Switching to Freshteam

We just needed a way to track personal time-off and that feature became paid on Factorial.

Ujjwal from Onepaise

Best in Market, Need to workout

Awesome experience. Still you need to manage payroll and reimbursement by your own

Pros

Very detailed features available in this Saas model software.

Cons

Payroll not available in India, I am expecting this.

Reasons for Choosing Freshteam

Best in features for my team needs. And overall experience is best.

Sarah from Facet LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Pros

Super easy to use and they offered guides to help figure out the software. Great for internal employee records.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons at the moment.

Reasons for Choosing Freshteam

Just tried out with the free version. Most other products don't offer a free plan, only a trial period.

Haani Hashim from Farmers Fresh Zone

Good Software for best candidate Experience

Pros

Ease of use and self explanatory, streamlined the entire hiring process

Cons

Integration with HRMS, Offer Letter Drafting Limit on Resume Parsing

Aviva from BallotReady

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Helpful although not perfect help desk management

Pros

Freshteam has been helpful for us to streamline and automate our helpdesk operations and gain insight into our data.

Cons

The software is less than intuitive - it takes some training and that can be a barrier to new folks hopping on.

Ayleen from Turn Technologies

Easy onboarding, fast installation, very user friendly dashboards

Overall we are satisfied with Freshteam. It has everything that we need and then some.

Pros

Love the ease of use, setup, intuitive settings and user friendly dashboards. Very little explanation needed for this product. Freshteam covers pretty much everything our team needs to in terms of team management and on the recruiting end, we have been very pleasantly surprised by the ease of use and features. Freshworks as a whole is constantly coming up with new products and regularly updates and adds new features. They make sure their products are always improved.

Cons

Customer service can take a while to respond. I believe their customer support team is based overseas so it may have to do with the time zone change, but getting in touch with someone fast can be hit or miss.

Reasons for Choosing Freshteam

We already use Freshdesk and Freshchat and we are happy with these products. It made sense to switch to Freshteam.

Alain from Ubikwi

All what we need

Excellent ! It's helped us recruit new talents since 5 years.

Pros

It's very simple to set up : you can quickly manage to build a landing page for candidates to apply, branded with your company logo and colors. It offers a professionnal and neat looking window to the outside. I especially love the "job specific email" functionality, which allows candidates to just send an email in order to apply, and removes the need to dispatch a large number of incoming email on a single mailbox. Finally, the ability to build job specific workflows allows to streamline the whole recruitment process.

Cons

We have some performance issues quite regularly : pages are sometimes slow to load. Also, the talent pool would need to have more tools.

Price.

Caitlin from Yonder

Great recruiting software for a bargain price

It has been great. Freshteam was exactly what we were looking for: a cost-effective ATS that provides the most useful features and with top tier customer support.

Pros

Our company previously used a different ATS, and Freshteam is literally 5% of the price. It covers everything that we need for tracking candidates, setting up interviews, and keeping us all organized. Since I started using them a year ago, they've rolled out new features like a Zoom integration which has been a lifesaver.

Cons

There are some features that are either missing or that I haven't figured out how to use yet, like how to email candidates in Gmail and simultaneously log them in the ATS. There are some features in higher tier plans that I'd love but can't justify the cost (like adding more than one hiring manager to a position). The pre-written template emails are not very good but they're easy to rewrite and store!

Cost

Vicky from Holofy

Great product, value for money for small business

Overall the experience is very good with the same, I will recommend the same to my friends all.

Pros

- The best thing is it has a very powerful tracking and reporting system. I can generate all my reports on a single click. - It based on SAAS, hence can use anywhere to everywhere - It has a mobile app as well for fast and quick checks - It got integrated with almost every mailer and test websites

Cons

No cons as such but I do face difficulty using the same in low network speed. It requires a high-speed internet connection to load and work properly.

It has very user-friendly UI

Christina from Collectiv Food

life changing recruitment process

I completely recommend Freshteam to any company who is planning on scaling. It is really easy to track, and to collaborate with colleagues on this.

Pros

- a really user friendly way of tracking candidates - very easy for the candidate' experience from the moment they apply to the moment they are officially an employee - onboarding and offboarding easy to do, with checklists included

Cons

maybe the employee page can be a bit more improved, I sometimes struggle with the settings with what employees can see on their end.

Reasons for Choosing Freshteam

When I joined the company we had People HR but it was awful so I looked into changing for another alternative, and my company uses freshsales too, so we wanted to be aligned with that, so that it made it easy for the recruitment managers to navigate around especially for the commercial team who uses freshsales every day!

Lisa from RedLine Performance Solutions LLC

A lot of good features

The customer service is good. They really try to work and explain the system issues and come up with work arounds.

Pros

We really like the parsing of resumes, the pushing of the job to multiple job boards and the ease of coordinating live job postings right on our site. The features within each candidate profile is robust and quite adaptable in terms of recording comments, uploading other types of documents, customizing statuses. It makes managing through multiple candidates easily.

Cons

The ability to search keywords is not there. The program expects you to manually tag keywords to make them searchable or reportable in the future. That is very time consuming. They have a great feature that parses the keywords out, but those are not searchable (yet). Also importing resumes from a prior tracking system did not work well. We could not import our comments on each candidate profile from our old system.

Tiffani from Link50 Staffing Solutions LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Inexpensive Applicant Tracking System

Pros

What I like most about the Freshteam software is the price point. I started my staffing firm at the beginning of 2020. Due to having a small budget and the effects of Covid-19, I needed an inexpensive software to use to grow my business. Once speaking with a representative I decided to signup to use the system.

Cons

After signing up, I noticed a main feature that was missing in the package I signed up for, which was the ability to create jobs in different cities or states. I am currently limited to where I can post jobs.

Reasons for Choosing Freshteam

I choose Freshteam over the alternative product due to the price; however, I will be switching soon to JazzHR because it provides me with all the features I need.

Praveen from Moolya Testing

Freashteam is best worth to it's price

I would rate 9 on 10 one point lost for an important feature we were expecting Please do add a bulk screening option based on certain keywords in the resume

Pros

Adding employees is very simple Good integrations Friendly design

Cons

no Bulk screening of resumes based on few keywords

Uma from CamCom Technologies Pvt Ltd

CamCom Review

Seamless Employee Management

Pros

Recruitment, onboarding, offboarding and time off

Cons

Would love to see performance management as part of this software

Miranda from Drip Depot

Miranda's FreshTeam review

We were using this for hiring, but now we primarily use freshdesk just for customer service.

Pros

It was easy to use and navigate, made it easier to keep track of candidates and current statuses of applicants.

Cons

Was not always intuitive, felt like if there was a way to keep track of previous applications and hiring decisions. Would also be helpful to be able to merge candidates from different channels (i.e. facebook and indeed)

Himanshu from Emorphis Technologies

Freshteam made recruitment easy

It easy to manage different jobs, publishing them on different job boards and then conducting full Interview life cycle using its easy workflows are really awesome !!

Pros

Candidates Management, Job Management, Interview Management, Workflows

Cons

All data in Freshteam cloud, we can't have it synced in our local server when we want to. We own our data and this must be downloadable especially candidates database

Nataraj from Neewee

Simple but mandatory tool for a startup

Pros

It simplified our candidate tracking. The level of automation which we are able to achieve is amazing.

Cons

Resume parsing and display, especially word document is not good.

brought our company's HR team out of the stone age

This software helped me to impress the HR team and my bosses. Within minutes of demonstration of the proof of Concept I setup (also took minutes), we transitioned from our old pencil and paper HR tracking system to using Freshteam.

Pros

Our company used to do all hiring and HR work with pen and paper. This product has allowed us to intuitively automate most of that work away allowing for efficiencies for our small team that we never dreamed of. We are also very pleased with how integrated the solution is with our other Freshworks solutions. We are looking forward to growing our company with this tool

Cons

It doesn't integrate into our SSO the way we would like. For example, we think it would be nice to be able to have new employees transition directly into our systems with a specific role when hired. We have also had some trouble getting DKIM to work properly with the email forwarding, but we only need to ask the support team for help. They've been very quick on the draw in the past and we know we just need to identify issues to get them resolved.

Karen from Carimus

FreshTeams - great ATS, great cost

Great customer service overall. For a small company that does a decent amount of hiring it is sufficient and everything we need!

Pros

The amount of features for the cost. Ex: you can schedule interviews from the ATS, you can bulk email, you can email directly from the ATS. Easy to view candidates - you can see a list or by stage. You can edit the stages and customize almost everything.

Cons

I wish there was a way to schedule emails to send out to candidates ahead of time (ex: if I see a candidate at night I wish there was a way to schedule the phone interview request to go out in the morning).

Reasons for Choosing Freshteam

Cost and what it includes.

Satish from Compliance Group Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Great ATS tool for small organizations who want to optimize on recruiting

Pros

The core recruit is a winner. Of all the tools in the market, we found Freshteam ATS to be effective and optimized for companies who would like to do quality interview and hire the best. The UX is just superb

Cons

The licensing is quite stringent. We have lot of candidates apply for various positions. The ATS filters applications as per the defined rules. However there are lot of misses. We worked with the support and they resolve case by case. This resulted in exhausting the parsing numbers for that month quickly. FT is quick enough to bump up the numbers. Kudos to their team.

Ashley from Tenex Software Solutions, Inc.

Industry: Program Development

Great for small teams!

Pros

This was a great change for our organization. Managing our staff has been a daunting and insecure task, but Freshteam allowed us to keep all of our employee data in one place!

Cons

Nothing - I honestly can't think of anything Freshteam is lacking for our team.

Pros

The quick Candidate profile is very easy to use and informative. It's easy to embed the Job posting on our site.

Cons

Less sourcing options though recently these features have been added. Sometimes it can be difficult to track feedback when having multiple levels of interviews

Subba Rao from Indian Support Center Inc

Freshteam at the Indian Support Center Inc Sydney

For our operations at the Indian Support Center, we find Freshteam to be the best fit and the price we are paying.

Pros

The entire process of recruitment and onboarding is so easy and new employees can be trained in a matter of two to three hours.

Cons

We would like to have more HRIS features in this software and integration with other software. We also want time and attendance module.

Reasons for Choosing Freshteam

Ease of use and pricing.

Claire from FCLG

Essential for any busy HR Department

Employees are able to change their own personal details rather than coming through HR Employees can view contracts and benefits information rather than coming through HR HR can access salary information and dates salaries changed

Pros

FreshTeam is easy for employees to use and keep their details updated, additional fields can be added to make the information relevant and being able to do reports can save time for a busy HR department.

Cons

We have staff who book holiday hourly so are unable to use the holiday feature at present, we have been assured the feature will be available soon.

Alan from Red Acre

Good value

Pros

Good few integrations Candidate tracking, employee database

Cons

Only days option for leave, hourly option would be useful.

Reasons for Choosing Freshteam

We use many fresh products and hoped they would connect more for on boarding

Jonathan from Legally Mine

Freshteam is an easy-to-use and robust Org Chart and Directory builder, with features to spare

Freshteam has given a new lease on life, so to speak, to our HR team and dramatically improved our tracking and maintaining information about our teams.

Pros

The interface is sleek and intuitive. It's incredibly easy to set up and get an Org Chart started, and build an employee directory with as much or as little information as you need for your company's needs. Additional custom fields can be added, and existing fields can be removed if they're irrelevant to your needs.

Cons

Each user needs an individual email account, which makes it hard to track teams where some eployees only use a shared/team email account. It also doesn't have much in the way of customizing the little overview cards for employees, so you can end up with irrelevant information showing there, or miss out on relevant info that you end up having to click into the full view to see (such as Phone number)

Tony from Hashwave Technologies Inc

Good ATS that saved us a ton of time

Excellent experience with the product

Pros

It saved us from Chaotic spredsheets and excel sheet reports. Brought efficiency to the team

Cons

Nothing much. The ATS was excellent and met our needs

James from Physicians Choice Management

Overview

Great experience and it is low cost. Perfect fit for the business.

Pros

Ease of posting jobs and accessing candidates

Cons

would like a better looking job postings page.

Kritika from Crimson Interactive

Industry: Publishing

Easy to screen ATS

Pros

I like the Stages which we can change at each levels

Cons

Nothing in specific

Phoebe from FCLG

Industry: Facilities Services

Review of Freshteams

Great to have all employee details in one place, great resource for recruitment needs. Some issues with customer service and additional options which were promised to be changed by a specific quarter which we are still waiting for.

Pros

Recruitment aspect- ease of posting jobs onto careers page and other free job boards, integration of other apps such as Docusign for onboarding documents.

Cons

Some elements are difficult to edit and involve a long process to edit a small detail, limited customization.

Katy from FrndlyTV

Freshteam for small business

This software provided exactly the assistance we needed and as we grow, we can upgrade to higher plans that will more closely fit our needs.

Pros

The software is easy to use and easy to integrate.

Cons

There are some features that it lacks, but this could because the level of plan we chose. We will be reconsidering our plan level as we grow.

Reasons for Choosing Freshteam

Freshteam offered a simple plan for less than 50 employees which was exactly what we needed to get started.

Duncan from Auguration

One of the best HR systems and great customer service

Freshteam is a very professional outfit with very responsive customer service and comprehensive documentation.

Pros

Freshteam is a pretty comprehensive HR system - covers standard HR functionality, leave management, recruitment workflow and document storage very well. The Google calendar and SSO integration is great, and the security features are sufficiently strong.

Cons

Some of the default workflow and user experience is geared to the US and Indian economies. Some of these can be modified to be more suitable to the UK but I would like to see more flexibility on user experience to make it more friendly and localised. It would also be great to have some simple expense management and learning management system functionality.

Reasons for Switching to Freshteam

Recruitment functionality, Google integration and security features

Rupak from retailcloud

Industry: Information Services

Great Recruitment Management Tool for Startups

Pros

Easy to Setup Resume Parsing Public Page for Job Posting

Cons

Comprehensive Employee Management for all employees

Laura from Zembr

Industry: Executive Office

Generally good, especially for a low cost solution

Has simply made our HR function more transparent/visible across the company and helps by keeping all the comms re each candidate in one place rather than scattered through inbox/es

Pros

We use the product to manage all HR comms from applicants etc - definitely frees up the inbox and centralises the info for the team/s looking at the resumes and providing input on hiring decisions. I think we are back on the free version at the moment as it does everything we need at the moment - can't beat that!

Cons

Some simple features that I felt would be integral are missing like the ability to change the default profiles/questionnaires and such like. There are work arounds - just makes it a bit harder to maintain consistency across job postings etc.

Saurabh from Powerplay

Overall it has been a very smooth experience

Pros

The thing that I like about freshteam is the UI, it stands out compared to any other ATS that I have used, the automatic job posting to all the job board makes my life so much easier and helps me get more candidates compared to any other ATS

Cons

The thing that I like the least would be the customer support

Kamal from Six Red Marbles India Pvt Limited

Amazing recruitment portal with all the required fields

We zeroed in this software after seeing many software's in the market. The sales team are very friendly and quick when approached. Don't had any regrets are one bad day after purchasing this software. This software had reduced many manual working, data entry work of my recruiting team,

Pros

Software is ready to use, customizable and can be used for different hirings for different departments. Even without a software team this can be purchased and can start. UI are not boring and daily recruitment needs are immediately addressed

Cons

As far as i dont see anything now. Can be linked to Naukri platform also.

Reasons for Choosing Freshteam

Software is ready to use, customizable and thought it can be used for different hirings for different departments.

Jessica from Dialogus

Excelente propuesta

Ha sido agradable el proceso de sistematizar un proceso colaborativo de reclutamiento.

Pros

Es muy facil de usar para equipos que comienzan a integrar algun sistema ATS; es una excelente opción para equipos enfocados en reclutamiento.

Cons

Limitantes de versión Blossom para data, es un punto critico para brindar resultados y/o seguimiento a KPi´s

Adam from Dexters

FreshTeam - breath of fresh air

This product has

Pros

This product was so quick and easy to deploy to the team, even the less technically minded team members were at ease from the start. No longer searching through emails or job boards, everything is in one easy place

Cons

It is very difficult to find fault, nothing springs to mind

Blake from The National LGBTQ Society

Great Product, Wish Had More Features in Free Plan

Pros

This product is very powerful. I like the career website, I like the workflow that is built in, and the onboarding task lists.

Cons

We are a very very small nonprofit with less then 10 people, the plans that they have start at 50 employees, I wish that they had a micro plans for organizations less then 25 people. I also don’t feel the need to pay for 50 employees when it will be several years to grow to that. I also wish there was more features available for the free version such as electric documents, and electric signatures

Simon from FCLG

FCLG Freshteam Review

Customer service has been flexible and always available and the system has proven to be good value already.

Pros

A highly user friendly system that allows the user to adapt it to their own needs. Provides excellent tracking for recruitment and onboarding.

Cons

Some UK based settings needs to be more easily available.

Harsh from Lumiq

Streamlined interview process

Mainly hiring and managing candidates. During hiring, various interview rounds, assessments and analytics.

Pros

The way it has helped in achieving our hiring workflows, mainly for interviews, during our evolution of the processes around it.

Cons

Analytics can be better and faster. Often had some hard time figuring things out, and it becomes harder for non-technical TA team members during the monthly executive-level meetings. Overall have some neat features, but the user experience can be improved from there.

Great software

great

Pros

Easy to use and set up. Adding holiday allowances was easy to manage

Cons

Price is a bit expensive and company holidays can be bit better to look at

cheaper

Richard from Local Deals Group Inc

14+ Years of Staffing & Recruiting & THIS is THE Easiest ATS I've Ever Used!

Reduction in time to hire, reduction in cost per hire and improvement in quality of hire.

Pros

Freshteam is feature rich, but very nimble and intuitive. With a lot of ATS systems you have to go through multiple clicks to achieve something, but with Freshteam, they have made so much of how the site works, obvious that the time to get up to speed to use it and to know what you are doing is much faster than traditional ATS systems you have have used.

Cons

This is still an evolving product and my biggest gripe was integration with third party job sites not being available, but I noticed this week that they are on this and have rolled out integrations with the leading sites.

Tabitha from Amply Power

2021

Pros

The price for a 20 person start-up is great!

Cons

calendly integrations are needed! Once Fresteam gets this it'll erase a lot of headaches.

price

Allen from Spire, Inc

Industry: Consumer Electronics

ANother great offering by Freshworks

Very positive, I have recommended it to clients on multiple occasions.

Pros

As an executive at a startup I am a big fan of most of Freshworks offerings. I have extensive experiance in the ATS space, for an out of the box ATS solution that is easy to deploy you can't go wrong with Freshteam. The low TCO makes it easy to scale from a budget standpoint.

Cons

Some UI areas could use some work, and Freshworks needs to maybe assign more resources to the knowledgebase support side of things.