• Pros

• "Easy to use. Very straightforward to setup and maintain. "

• "The software is robust, does what it says and looks beautiful on large and small screens."

• "I love how easy it is to set up individual classes, customize the information we get from clients, and communicate with them. "

• Cons

• "There is absolutely nothing to dislike about this software. It works flawlessly!"

• "If there is, it would be that I have had to mess-around a number of times to get the cover photo to fit correctly in the space provided. That could be a bit more automated."

• "Still some features lacking which the support team tell me are in the pipeline (eg. bulk ticket discounts)"

Browse Corsizio Reviews

Vilnis from VESMA.COM LIMITED (formerly Degree Days Direct Limited)

Much, much better than our previous ticketing provider and a tiny fraction of the cost.

We were previously using Eventbrite which is hugely expensive by comparison, has ugly presentation, posts adverts for competing events on your booking pages, and has a very unclear checkout process. I had tried two other providers without success and my partner who has been handling bookings and billing for ages with Eventbrite was very much against switching. However, after taking a deep breath and setting up a small event with Corsizio as an experiment I was blown away by its simplicity, ease of use and clean presentation: so I migrated all our events (current and future). With several years' experience doing events I am a critical user and found a couple of minor niggles but Corsizio were quick to respond and extremely helpful. With a bit of off-line tweaking my partner now has smoother back-office processes than before. We are both not only extremely satisfied but also making more money on our events!

Pros

Very clean formatting, well thought-out functionality and easy integration into our web sites. It also uses Stripe as a card payments handler rather than PayPal. PayPal charged more and was confusing because it prioritises its own marketing agenda during the payment process.

Cons

I found it tricky to export registration data into our office systems BUT on the credit side, the company responded sympathetically to my feedback and even adopted one of my suggestions the next day, so the problem has gone away.

Response from Corsizio

Replied November 2018

We are extremely humbled by your feedback and it is our pleasure to help your business succeed. As you experienced, we listen to our users and adapt where needed to enhance the user experience and lower your costs. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and with all potential great customers like you.

Karen from Rational Acoustics LLC

A Great Solution for Class Registration Management

Our experience with Corsizio has been excellent. Since moving to their platform we have saved money, saved time & energy managing our class registrations and have saved our class administrators a ton of grey hair. Highly recommend it for anyone looking for an inexpensive but powerful online class registration system.

Pros

Corsizio is extremely easy to configure and use. We were set up and running with the platform within just a couple of days. The admin menus & settings are intuitive and there is enough control to customize the platform to your liking, without having so many options as to be overwhelming. It is super easy to add classes, add registrants, transfer registrants between classes, issue coupons & refunds, process credit cards and all of the other admin tasks involved with managing class registrations. Their support, both in-person and online is excellent, and their pricing model is incredibly fair.

Cons

A WYSIWYG editor for class descriptions and emails would be nice. Having to learn/use markdown formatting is a bit cumbersome. And it would be helpful if Corsizio integrated with payment solutions other than just Stripe.

Reasons for Choosing Corsizio

a combination of features, pricing & useability

Response from Corsizio

Replied June 2020

Thank you so much. What a wonderful review Karen. We are grateful for your time and appreciate your feedback very much. We also have taken your feedback to consider adding a WYSIWYG editor alongside the Markdown ability for class descriptions. Thanks again.

Daniel from High Coast Diving

Diving events

Good

Pros

Functions and appearance.

Cons

Difficult to customize lists and switch /change between global and customized fir form fields.

Response from Corsizio

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Corsizio to facilitate your online registration needs.

edward from Imaging Innovated

Corsizio review

Straightforward system for delegates to use. Fewer abandoned bookings. Great system for card payment. Chose Corsizio due to pay per use rather than a monthly fee.

Pros

Automated emails and straightforward links for delegates. Very easy to integrate. Excellent with stripe.

Cons

Offline payments would benefit from the software providing an option to auto fill invoice template as many larger institutions booking multiple staff on a course require invoices and not just a confirmation and link to pay.

Response from Corsizio

Replied July 2020

We are glad to see that Corsizio has been adding value for your operation, and that our pay-per-use model fits your needs well. Your feedback is appreciated, and thank you kindly for your review.

Patrick from Safety Coordination Services

Industry: Program Development

The backbone of our training company

Corsizio is the operational backbone of our training company. Integrating it through our website to allow students to self-register, and taking registrations over the phone, has allowed us to reduce our administrative overhead and staffing by half. Corsizio's biggest strength is their ongoing ability to develop features for client needs and respond in an agile and timely manner. If Corsizio can't do everything you need -yet-, it's usually just one ask away.

Pros

We found Corsizio easy to set up and easy to maintain. Once established, Corsizio has been rock-solid for us, a daily backbone of our training operations. In the year we've been using it, features continue to be added, with a responsive development team that's assisted us with both our own requests and those from our clients and customers. The way that it implements itself through a web browser means that we have enormous flexibility in how we set up and operate through Corsizio, and can work with it anywhere we have internet connections.

Cons

When we first began working with Corsizio we found some feature gaps. But every time we requested essential functionality for our business, the Corsizio team has delivered, often within 48 hours of a feature request! Outstanding! At this time business data tracking and metrics measurement within Corsizio feels very inconsistent, with some of the statistics not clearly explained as to their methodology of measurement, such as tracking attendance rates or revenues expected vs actual.

Reasons for Choosing Corsizio

Corsizio's pricing was more competitive, their integration was easier, and they were more willing to meet our needs by developing features within the software.

Response from Corsizio

Replied May 2020

Wow! Thank you very much Patrick. That is a very thorough review. We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your feedback with us and with many others that are looking for a solution to their needs.

Nicola from DCA London

So easy and comprehensive

Very good service and response times. Absolutely delighted to have chosen Corsizio, having reviewed many similar services before.

Pros

Love the fact that we can categorise events and also set some many parameters for each event exclusively, such as number of attendees, cut-off dates for bookings and discount coupons.

Cons

There have been a few features that would have made things even easier for us, but we found workarounds with the help of the Corsizio team. The main frustration is how it handles VAT - as we would prefer to show our prices inclusive of VAT and be clear about that, so that students know exactly what they will be paying for our courses/events.

Reasons for Choosing Corsizio

Corsizio allowed multiple users, at a fair price. It was easy to set up and seemed the most suitable for our classroom and e-learning bookings.

Response from Corsizio

Replied May 2020

It is great to receive your feedback and to hear that Corsizio is working well for your organization. Regarding the VAT, there is an option to turn that on so the display prices will show as including VAT. We will continue to add even more value as time goes on. Thank you kindly.

Darren from Canadian Elite Academy

This software fit my needs

The software has fit the needs of the Canadian Elite Academy very very well.

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to custom design the look and calendar make the software very easy to use. The quick response to any suggestions I might have about the software also makes it easy to see the value in the cost.

Cons

At summary report for coaches and which event they work at would be useful, a tracking tool like for the athletes. I would like to be able to brand it for the academy and use my own company domain.

Reasons for Choosing Corsizio

corsizio was a Canadian company and it seemed to be designed with the academy in mind and will grow with the long term plans for the expansion.

Response from Corsizio

Replied May 2020

We know how hard it is to find a good fit amongst all the available software platforms out there. We are very glad that you found Corsizio to be a good match for your needs.

Lindie from Novak Educational Consulting

Easy to use and a super responsive development team

We needed to collect online registrations for our online education program. This has been a fantastic solution. It allows me to easily collect feedback and issue certificates of completion to participants. Love it!

Pros

When I submitted feedback about a feature I didn't love, they actually changed it for me within a week. It was AMAZING! I've used dozens of systems over my 17 years of professional learning and have never experienced a development team that was so interested in my happiness with the product. I am so pleased.

Cons

The only downside is I can't post courses with open enrollment (and no clear start and end dates) easily and that it doesn't directly interface with my LMS. I would also love an option to customize my feedback collection.

Reasons for Choosing Corsizio

We use Canvas for our LMS but the catalog registration feature was pricey in comparison. Corsizio had all the features I was looking for and at much more reasonable price. Highly recommend it!

Response from Corsizio

Replied August 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review and for your kind and encouraging words. We truly appreciate you very much, and we will continue to work hard to bring you more value and useful features.

Ashley from Birth Smarter

Registration Ease

Pros

Cons

I would love to be able to attach PDF files in messaging with clients.

Reasons for Choosing Corsizio

Originally the payment plan was best to our needs.

Response from Corsizio

Replied May 2020

Thank you kindly for choosing Corsizio. We are committed to providing the most value and the least cost in the industry with no monthly plans on our platform. Besides currently being able to add links to any externally hosted file into a message, we will add your suggestion to our list for consideration to make it even more convenient in the future.

Jeff from Integral Ventures

Easy to use off the shelf product

Very positive overall; good customer support; intuitive; I recommend it overall

Pros

It's pretty comprehensive in terms of the options it offers and very intuitive to use and easy to understand. They have several features that I had not even thought of beforehand but turned out to be very useful.

Cons

One major missing feature is to allow an open-ended payment field where the person registering can ENTER THEIR OWN AMOUNT! Such as when offering a course on a sliding fee scale or when the registrant can choose their own amount -- this would be very helpful.

easier to use

Response from Corsizio

Replied June 2020

Wonderful to hear, thank you. There is a way to use multiple pricing categories to allow the customer to pick the one they desire, but a free-form input to enter their own price might be useful in such cases. We will make sure to pass your suggestion to our development team for consideration.

Tavia from Ontario Mutual Insurance Association

Great for our E-Learning Registration Needs

Previously we were accepting registrations by emailing PDFs back and forth. Corsizio allows us to send automated messages to attendees and it automatically creates an excel sheet with all of the information we need. This saves a ton of time and has definitely made the registration experience smoother for both the admin team and participants.

Pros

The automatic waitlist feature is great! I like how clean the portal site is too and the ability to share the portal site/ details page/or registration form in multiple ways. I have reached out a handful of times for support and the support team is quick to respond.

Cons

The markdown formatting is a bit of a pain to use. There are also issues when you're creating events that fall across multiple days. These kinds of events will populate in participants calendars incorrectly and can sometimes be confusing for the participants during and after registration. It would also be nice to have the option to replace the Corsizio branding with our own branding.

Reasons for Choosing Corsizio

Many programs that claimed to be "registration" software were actually just forms software. The unique pay per use type billing structure is also great for us because we have really busy times where we use Corsizio constantly and then some months where we hardly use it at all.

Response from Corsizio

Replied June 2020

It is wonderful to hear Tavia. We are glad that Corsizio has been a great fit for your organization and team. Thank you very much. We will take a look at the "add to calendar" option you mentioned as well. As for branding, Yes, currently we allow you to brand all of your event pages and automated emails for your account up on top as the primary brand and logo. Our own branding is in the footer at the bottom of a page or email. You can consider it co-branded. We do not charge for monthly plans or subscriptions on our platform to be able to support complete white-labeling. It is not the pricing model that we want for our customers, as you see how our pricing model fits perfect for your usage currently. We hope that having your brand be upfront and center without any extra costs and commitments would be satisfactory for the type of service and value we provide. Thanks again.

Douglas from By Pass Engineering, Inc

Outstanding Product, Support and Feature Set!

Several of my clients run businesses that have the need for events management, classroom, and online training courses. Corsizio has provided my clients with a full-featured all-in-one solution that has streamlined our events management, online sales, and promotions via websites and social media.

Pros

It does the job! Corsizio's functionality is among the best I've seen for the purpose of Events Management for classroom and online course sales and registrations. Priced very fairly for the market served, which makes it a great choice for NPOs, small businesses, and start-ups with plenty of room to grow.

Cons

The Certificates are nice to have, but create our own usings mail merge from the course CSV files because the certificates are not very flexible in content or layout for my customer's purposes. State/board-controlled transcript requirements.

Reasons for Choosing Corsizio

Price, features, organization, and depth of events management capabilities, API integrations (STRIPE, MailChimp, WebHooks, customization of events displays on customer websites, etc.)

Response from Corsizio

Replied May 2020

We thank you kindly for such a great review, Douglas. It is humbling to read your wonderful feedback and we appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts about Corsizio. We wish you success with everything you touch.

Best event registration system for Higher Ed out there!

This product has taken the headache out of registering faculty for our campus-wide trainings. We can easily administer, create, and cancel trainings and participants. I would highly recommend this product. In fact, other admin units on campus have started switching over to using Corsizio.

Pros

We tried several other event registration tools and found that they did not quite meet our needs here at the University of Colorado Denver. We stumbled upon Corsizio and instantly knew this is the tool for our faculty to easily register for our training events! Participants do not need to create accounts, it's easy to manage participants (add, remove, cancel registrations), it grants certificates either automatically or manually, it allows you to customize the event language, add images and videos, and the overall usability is phenomenal! The best part is that currently Corsizio is free (Except for taking payments!) Honestly, we would pay to use Corsizio, it's really that great!

Cons

The only con I can think of is that you cannot create events that do not have a specific date. So for example, we like to have our faculty/participants register for online trainings, but these trainings are open-ended and do not typically have an exact date. I wish there was a way to make an event open-ended and without a specific date attached to it. It would be nice if it somehow integrated with our Canvas LMS, but it is not necessary. Other than that, there is really no other con!

Response from Corsizio

Replied March 2018

We really thank you so much for being part of our platform here at Corsizio. Your feedback and your time to provide us with such enthusiastic observations is highly appreciated by our entire team here at Corsizio. We are going to add your suggestion of having events without dates onto our development road map to be implemented.

Saved our event registrations!

We were using a very cumbersome event registration tool previously, and it was time consuming to get anything done for registrations. This has been a game changer! Our entire team can now manage registrations, set up events, cancel/add participants, etc. It's great that we each have our own login too.

Pros

This is the most intuitive, easy to use, FREE option for event registration. We use it for our internal faculty to sign up for our trainings and workshops (we have about 60 per year). The customization is great - from the sign up options, to the confirmation email. Even if you do reach 100+ registrants and need to pay, it is so inexpensive and completely worth it. One of the best parts about Corsizio is that we can embed the list of events and the event registration right within our website. The new self-cancellation feature is also an excellent addition. It's also great that you can add the instructors for the training, and each person can add their bio. Each team member having their own login is also fantastic.

Cons

There's not much I don't like about Corsizio. It's been a game changer for our event registrations. My one wish is that there was a way to group events into different categories (for easier searching for our faculty, as well as easier for us to manage)

Response from Corsizio

Replied December 2018

This is wonderful to hear and many thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. Regarding categories, you are able to place events into categories currently, and for your attendees to filter on a specific category. But we will be improving all of that to give you the choice of also grouping the listings by those categories to make it easier for your attendees. Thank you kindly, Corsizio Team

Patricia from BD Ops

Easy to use, free for free events, has all the features I need and terrific customer support

Pros

I am the technology training manager at my company and hold a lot of internal training sessions. I needed a simple way to keep track of who was coming to which session. After researching many options, I chose Corsizio for several reasons: - Clean layout, logical interface - Very simple for participants to register - Free for free events - Ability to automatically confirm registrations, remind participants and request feedback - Doesn't have a million extra features that I don't need since I only hold internal training Since I started using it, I've also find that I like these features: - Ability to export registration data - Ability to clone events - Great customer support - every time I've sent in a question, I've received a reply within a couple hours, and they've always been really helpful. - Ability to add other team members as users with different levels of permissions - Custom web address for all of my training sessions

Cons

I have no major complaints about Corsizio. As always there are little things, like I wish I could just click and close registration for an event, instead of setting a closing date/time. But nothing important.

Response from Corsizio

Replied July 2018

Thank you kindly Patricia. We at Corsizio really appreciate you taking the time to write a review and share your feedback. Your opinion matters to us greatly.

Gennaro from UK tea Academy

intuitive to use and easy to access all functions both on PC and phone

good

Pros

phone friendly , events transferable to a different corsizio account! brilliant!

Cons

archive, delete courses. I would have preferred more degree of limitations for admin vs owner.

Response from Corsizio

Replied May 2020

We are very happy to hear that. Thank you. Regarding the role you give to an account user, you can use the "Facilitator" role to prevent the user from deleting or archiving events. Contact our support team and we will be happy to help you further with that if you like.

Catharina from Rams Rugby Club

Works well for a kids holiday sports camp

It's early days as I have just started using the system but it seems to work well - thanks.

Pros

I found it easy to use with lots of guidance for my questions. Payment system was easy to set up. Once people started to register the presentation of the attendees is really clear and if errors have been made they are easy to correct using the edit facility. The system is very easy for the parents to use to register the children. I made a suggestion on the form to Corsizio and it was implemented very quickly - excellent flexibility on improving the system. It's free for low users (up to 50 registration) with the options for payments once the registrations increase - which is fair.

Cons

Because the attendees are children and therefore not completing the form - I would like an option to explain which name is inserted in the built-in info for the form as this cannot be changed I believe? It would be great if the users purchasing multiple events could 'add to cart' but we have managed with separate payments.

Response from Corsizio

Replied July 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review at this early stage in your exploration of Corsizio. We hope that you benefit and enjoy the value our platform provides, and we will continue to improve and add useful functionality to help further.

Jodie from Penarth Management Ltd

Great experience, from ease of use to customer service!

We have experienced greater sales revenues since swapping to Corsizio from another (better known) provider of Events management software. In addition to that, we have actually found it much more useful as a tool within the business. It delivers more of what we need, and has significantly helped to reduce the course administration process overall.

Pros

The software is great. It's easy to use and pretty intuitive. But to top that off, we've had excellent customer service. We've made suggestions that we've recognised would benefit our usage, and so often, they have been acted upon and then subsequently rolled out to the wider user community; from colour coding courses, to now (sneak preview) creating a print friendly version of the upcoming courses.

Cons

The one challenge I've had is wrapping my head around the multi-delegate booking. It does work very well (by adding the related delegate option) but I haven' experienced it from the user perspective to see how the payment works. As a training provider though, there have been no issues in terms of receiving payments from organisations with multiple delegates, so this is probably more a reflection of me not understanding it from the buyer's perspective.

Response from Corsizio

Replied March 2018

We are delighted to have you enjoy and experience our platform Jodie. It is our mission to continue to add value while paying close attention to our customers, how they use our service, and their online registration needs. Thank you very much for the kind review.

Ricki from Sun West Art Club

Ease of use

Positive

Pros

I enjoy the record keeping aspect of the product ( no more stacks of paper.), enjoy the cloning of classes since we frequently repeat the classes we offer monthly. Those that are customizing our application have done a good job. There are many features available to our members, I will say that every time I needed tech support, it was timely and very responsive.

Cons

One aspect I would like is that nonmembers who register as guests are not automatically placed on a waitlist. I have had to manually create a duplicate class for guests ( a waitlist ) and move guest registrations to it necessitating that I must monitor the registrations and quickly move them back to the main class when space becomes available. I understand our concept of guest registrations is particular to our organization so this is the only way to accommodate them.

Offered the most features

Response from Corsizio

Replied June 2020

Wonderful to hear that Ricki. Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback. We appreciate it very much.

Frank from The Training Source, Inc

Far better than any other registration system

Increased speed of registration management significantly

Pros

Very easy to use. Client friendly. My customers love it.

Cons

An automated method to link to QuickBooks and other systems I may be using including Zoom meetings

Reasons for Choosing Corsizio

Easy, great value reviews were very good. Simple to use

Response from Corsizio

Replied May 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. That is wonderful to hear, and yes, we are happy that on our platform there are no plans, monthly subscriptions, upgrades to sell, and everyone gets all Corsizio features equally. We also have plans to see how we can integrate with Zoom effectively in the future. We'll keep you updated on that directly.

Hannah from World Language Initiative MT

Corsizio Perfect for Our Small Language Class Sign Ups

Fantastic! This is a very affordable, user-friendly platform. Customer service rocks and is always willing & happy to answer your questions in a timely manner.

Pros

This software allows you to customize sign ups and easily track sign ups, payment, feedback, etc. Love all the different features you can use including setting a max or min number of sign ups, waiting list, and customizable sign up form fields! I love how organized we can be with Corsizio!

Cons

I wish that Corsizio had the capability to selectively show/hide categories. For example, I want to be able to work on certain categories for the future, without having it showed up on the published page. It would be great if there was a way to "un-publish" a category, rather than only being able to un-publish events. I also wish that you could view your entire class / event "roster" without having to download it. It would be nice to be able to have a list of all participants accessible on the Corsizio platform, without having to download. That way, it would be easier to copy / paste all email addresses for example and share with the class instructor.

Response from Corsizio

Replied June 2020

We appreciate your feedback very much, Hannah. There are plans to enhance the categories to make them more useful beyond their current intended use to filter the list of events by. Also, there is of course a dedicated participant list view for every event right inside Corsizio, but we understand that you want to share specific details of each participant with someone outside the application. That is why we have those different PDF or CSV exports of the list of participants that you can download and share as you wish. The other option is to invite your instructor to be a user on the account with the role "viewer" if that works better. We will see how we can improve that even more in the future.

Terrence from Christian Youth Camps Pialba

Excellent Software

The team at Corsizio are flexible, responsive and professional. The software does what it says. The help system is excellent. It is easy to use and value for money. Wonderful piece of work.

Pros

Cons

I love the software. There are no dislikes.

Reasons for Choosing Corsizio

Due to the scalable pricing scheme (ie no fixed monthly costs) and also the fact that we can add custom fields to sign-up forms.

Response from Corsizio

Replied May 2020

Terrence, we so greatly appreciate your beautiful feedback. It is rewarding to have customers like yourself benefit from what we have built. Best wishes for your continued success!

Angela from I Love Learning ASL

Best registration software!!

Makes my life so much easier when I teach! I couldn’t imagine trying to run my online classroom without Corsizio!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and the flexibility of being able to transfer students between classes and I love being able to download reports. The coupon feature has allowed me to offer discounts and I love that! Every single thing about this software is perfect!

Cons

Absolutely nothing. It’s perfect! If I could make one suggestion it would be nice if there was a feature where someone could register for one on one tutoring on the website and pick from available time slots and pay there too. That’s the only thing I would love to see added.

Price and ease of use

Response from Corsizio

Replied May 2020

That is so kind of you Angela! Your feedback is super valuable to us. The suggestion to expand Corsizio with features to support one-on-one bookings is very well received. We wish you all the success and look forward to continuing to provide you with even more value as time goes on.

Great program

Excellent! I am extremely impressed with the support staff! This software helps us plan our classes much easier.

Pros

I have to say their customer support is incredible! If I send an email with a question, I get an answer back normally within 30 minutes. It is a well thought out answer with options and detailed instructions. They are very good about looking at new ways to accommodate my requests for new things.

Cons

If you work within their parameters, it is great, but if not, it is limiting. I want to take "Corsizio" name off my pages on my website...or make it smaller. Also, I would like options on how to display my classes. This does not give me layout options. What if I wanted to feature one class and bold information on it. I cannot.

Response from Corsizio

Replied January 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review, and we really appreciate your feedback. We plan to offer an enterprise option in the future to remove our branding from event pages.

Joseph from Stealth Defense Firearms Training

Happy Corizio Customer

It has been excellent. I can publish my classes easily with a very intuitive interface. I can offer coupons, earlybird discounts, and I can sell course related products as add-ons.

Pros

I love that I can iframe the calender page i to my website and display my classes on my website with my logos, menues, and other content. Customer support is prompt and relevent with someone who actually kniws and understands the software. I also do some free public service classes and events each year, which is a big expense to me. Corsizio helps me publish my free events without charge, and that is very helpful.

Cons

I cant seem to remember how to spell CORSIZIO, so if it is not bookmarked on my browser, I need to search phonetically to find the page. But, thats my issue, not theirs. It really is a great product.

Reasons for Choosing Corsizio

Price, free events, integration with credit card processor, ease of use, customizability, responsive customer support who answered my questions, the ability to create an event and hide/make visible as needed, ability to include add-ons.

Response from Corsizio

Replied May 2019

Thank you so much for your review Joseph. It is wonderful to hear from customers like you who have been using Corsizio for a few years now. We hope to continue to provide more value to you and your events. Cheers!

Robert from Get Trained Be Ready

User friendly software

Excellent. I tried several platforms before choosing The One and settled on this one. Others were complicated to use. This app gives me the information I need without being cumbersome.

Pros

Easy to use. Very straightforward to setup and maintain.

Cons

Needs a few more customization options (certificates, etc). Be nice to have an app for iOS devices for use when computer is not available.

Reasons for Choosing Corsizio

Clean and simple to use.

Response from Corsizio

Replied June 2020

Thank you very much for your review. As for mobile support, yes, all of our web apps work on mobile devices and smaller screens using any modern web browser. That eliminates the need for anything to be downloaded or updated on the device itself.

J from Hypnostasis

Excellent. I could not be more happy than I am with the quality of service and features of Corsizio

ease of providing online information and support

Pros

It makes is simple for us to provide complete information and registration for our events. The responses I have received at times when I had questions as been clear, concise, easy to understand, and best of all prompt. I sincerely wish the quality of experience I have had with Corsizio was standard in all online software.

Cons

Response from Corsizio

Replied March 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. It is wonderful to hear. Yes, Capterra here forces you to add something in the "Cons" section unfortunately. As for the cover photo, we have recently changed how it is rendered and now would display and fit any wide enough photo without cropping its height on the public event page. It should help a lot with showing the full image on that public page. Thank you again for using our platform and enjoy its features.

Claire from Connect Training & Consulting

Headaches Over

Pros

Extremely easy to use for me and all team members. Makes the registering, tracking, and communicating with attendees easy and intuitive. This has saved us so much time and so many headaches. It was our third registration software and is light years beyond the other systems we tried.

Cons

Nothing! I am seriously grateful everyday for how robust and comprehensive Corsizio is.

Response from Corsizio

Replied May 2020

How wonderful to receive your review of our software platform, Claire. Our team is thrilled to hear your enthusiastic feedback. Thank you so very much!

Jessica from Marian St Theatre for Young People

Industry: Performing Arts

Excellent software for Group Classes

Excellent and fast support.

Pros

Ease of use. Simple for users with limited technical skills (our teachers) to download class lists. Simple enrolment process.

Cons

Not able to add multiple emails, or schedule ongoing classes

Response from Corsizio

Replied May 2020

Thank you kindly for your review. Yes, simplicity and ease of use are the primary focus on our platform. We will continue to add useful features that are within the scope of Corsizio.

Chakra Williams from Chant Yoga

Best pay as you go registration software I have come across.

I really love this registration software. Great for entry level users and more advanced users. Lots of features and a beautiful but simple UI - Running Yoga music courses is just a part time gig, my actual day job is a software QA, so I see a lot of bad UI and this is so refreshing!! Best thing is you pay per registration, not a monthly fee - great if you only do courses now and then like me :-) Would love to see more mobile responsive functionality in future builds

Pros

Really nice UI Relatively simple to use Feature rich with all the things you really need ( as opposed to features that you don't really need) Great price - especially for occasional users (pay-per-registration) Always adding new features

Cons

No mobile app (that I have found) and does not work well (UI wise) on a phone. Only uses Stripe, so no PayPal or other gateways available.

Response from Corsizio

Replied January 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and great review. We appreciate your input immensely, especially given your background in Software QA. We will be enhancing our application UI to be fully functional on even smaller devices than a tablet, and creating a dedicated native app this year too with offline capability and other goodies.

Taylor from Simply English @ www.mysimplyenglish.com

A Really Great Tool For Any Teacher

Corsizio has made scheduling lessons with my students, and receiving payments for those lessons very easy. The customer service is also amazing; the people at Corsizio have helpful and quick to respond whenever I have a question.

Pros

Easy to use, for both myself and my students.

Cons

I can't think of any major cons. I'm actually really glad I found this software and find it very useful.

Response from Corsizio

Replied December 2016

We appreciate your feedback very much Taylor, and we will keep your use-case on our list and possibly see how we can have you achieve the results you desire with some new features. We'll have support connect with you when we start working on these new features that will help you even further. Thank you again. We love having customers like you and are committed to your success.

Chip from A Strong Hand Up, LLC

Industry: Judiciary

Top Notch Platform

Corsizio has brought to market not only a cutting edge product but also the best support you could ask for. They have quickly responded with minor and major adjustments that not only have made our experience better but will do so for future customers. Actually, let me change customers to collaborators as Corsizio feels much more like a part of our team than a vendor. If you are looking for an affordable efficient cloud-based platform to register attendees for your event large or small, Corsizio is it. We experimented with demo's from several larger platforms but none compared to what the Corsizio team has built! Do yourself a favor and take the time to check them out. Feel free to email me directly at chip@astronghandup.com and I'll be more than happy to share more of our experience!

Pros

Visually easy to engage with. Support willing to help in anyway possible.

Cons

None really.

Response from Corsizio

Replied December 2016

Wow! Thank you for such a heartfelt review Chip. It really feels wonderful to hear such words from customers like you which are absolutely our cherished partners. We will continue to work hard and bring you more value while keeping an easy experience. Thank you from all of us here at Corsizio.

Nate from Colonial Homestead Artisans Guild

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Recommended for Class/Event Management

Pros

Functionality: it meets our use case for online class and event registration, participant communications, and integration with our existing public website. It helps our few staff members do more with managing registration and communication with participants. Affordable: you can't beat the price structure. As a small operation, we get to keep more money from our events and don't have to pass on registration fees to our customers. That's huge. Support: support staff has been very responsive to small break/fix issues, answering how-to questions, and even inquiries into feature improvements. API: we are light users of the API which allows us to extract data for use in some back office operations.

Cons

I don't have any significant dislikes about this platform.

Response from Corsizio

Replied May 2019

It is really wonderful to hear that Corsizio is providing value for your operation, and our team truly appreciates you sharing your feedback.

Mike from University of Richmond

Unbelievably high-quality registration system perfectly suited for higher ed events

Pros

Lots of customization (look and feel, terminology, custom fields); you can turn off monetary options; company is quick to respond to support questions (and feature requests); no requirement/option for attendees to create an "account" (no user account management...that's a plus in my book).

Cons

No way for attendees to cancel their registration (yet). Top banner area customization limited; Can only connect to Stripe (not an option for our university).

Response from Corsizio

Replied July 2018

It is wonderful to hear your feedback Mike. We will continue to add more value to our platform, like having attendees cancel their own registration. It is in the works to build a dedicated self-serve page for attendees which allows them to do many more things (that you configure) without needing a login and password. You are going to find it super useful.

Cathy from The Triangle Tangle

Happy Corsizio Customer

My experience with Corsizio is very positive. I highly recommend this software. It is extremely user friendly!

Pros

This software does EVERYTHING for me! It organizes my art classes, keeps track of the student registrations, payments, email addresses - really everything!

Cons

I can't think of anything that is missing. This software has everything I need.

Response from Corsizio

Replied May 2020

Cathy, your review and kind words mean so much to us. We really appreciate you making Corsizio part of your operation, and we want you to know that providing you the tools you need to succeed is the most important thing for us. Thank you kindly.

Victor from Polylab

Best I've ever tried

The best service for course providers, teachers, trainers, after-school programs etc. with amazing customer service. For example, I had couple of questions about functionality (needed a euro sign to the system and had some problems with embedding) - they don't have first feature at all, but implemented it immediately. As for embedding, the guy from customer service analysed my code and adds couple of lines. Now it works really good. So, you are not subscribing to a platform, but to the relationship with people who cares!

Pros

Customer service and speed of reaction and implementation of new features

Cons

Response from Corsizio

Replied October 2016

Victor, our team is deeply moved by your feedback. Thank you so much!

Kati from Clean Health Fitness Institute

Excellent customer service

We're extremely satisfied with the customer service we have received from Corsizio! We would definitely recommend the service to other users.

Pros

The customisation and automation of course certificates has allowed us to spend valuable time on less manual tasks.

Cons

There was nothing that we liked least about this service.

Response from Corsizio

Replied September 2018

Kati, it is our pleasure and privilege to support you and keep providing you with value on our platform. We are humbled and delighted to hear your wonderful feedback, and we continue to appreciate having CHFI be one of our awesome customers here at Corsizio. With gratitude, Markus

Jason from LSTI

Excellent Service and great software

Great customer service and just a truly awesome registration software!!!

Pros

Ease of use, customer support, inexpensive

Cons

Response from Corsizio

Replied December 2018

Jason, we are delighted with your feedback and love having LSTI part of our platform for the past 2 years. We will work hard to continue to provide you even more value and truly appreciate you choosing Corsizio.

Ilian from Clean Health Fitness Institute

Great service with excellent support

Corsizio supports all the basic course registration features that we required and is one of the very few platforms that supports different currencies and Stripe. The product is under active development and the feature set is improving all the time. The user interface is very clean and simple - for both administrators and clients. The customer support is the most amazing I've ever experienced. The team response is immediate and they quickly implemented a number of new features to help me with the customization and embedding into our website. The pricing is also very affordable. We are very happy with our choice of Corsizio as course registration system and I highly recommend it.

Pros

Simple, affordable , customizable, best customer service

Cons

hardly Any

Response from Corsizio

Replied November 2016

Ilian, we thank you very much for the wonderful feedback and suggestions you have given us since you have started using Corsizio. We have made and will continue to make our platform more and more valuable to everyone that uses it. We appreciate you and the Clean Health Fitness Institute very much. Super thank you :)

Phyllis from Texas Notary Public Training Academy

Good experience

Pros

Easy to use, ability to provide links directly to signup. Ability to describe events, and receive payments.

Cons

Minimal email capabilities would like a built-in CRM to help keep up with students.

Response from Corsizio

Replied May 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is appreciated, and we'll continue to work hard on bringing more value on our platform.

Pascal from Clifden Boat Club

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Ease of use

I use Corsizio to manage the booking for a sailing club, the posibilities and ease of use make the task more easy and less time consuming.

Pros

Very easy to set up and manage booking for events Very accessible with all the features on every plateform, PC, tablet, mobile phone.

Cons

Nothing to dislike about the programe.

Response from Corsizio

Replied July 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with Corsizio. We appreciate it very much.

Nathanael from Fotokommission

Lightweight, easy to use, beautiful.

We enable booking of our courses with Corsizio. Users can pay online, or when they attend. Basically it handles all the admin stuff from A-Z regarding our photography courses. And we pay almost nothing.

Pros

For us, it offers the perfect amount of customization, while still being simple and beautiful. It is a great value. When we had an issue, support was very fast and helpfull. Just try it out, chances are that it works great for you too.

Cons

Honestly we are very happy, because we don't want to spend too much time on the admin side of our business. But if you need a lot of customization, or complicated user logins or databases, Corsizio might not offer everything you desire.

Response from Corsizio

Replied March 2019

We are delighted to hear that, and we will continue to bring you more value while keeping the experience clean and our support helpful and responsive.

Evie from Liberty Arts INC

Such great customer service!

Pros

Corsizio makes course scheduling, posting, organizing, billing, refunding - just everything to do with our class and event offerings so easy and look so professional. Every single time I've had a question or an issue someone has responded so quickly. You guys rock!!

Cons

Sometimes loading pictures can be tricky - might be user error.

Response from Corsizio

Replied July 2020

Thank you so much Evie. We are delighted to hear that and it is our pleasure to help and add value as much as we can.

Amy from CU Online

Best registration system out there for our university needs!

Pros

The simplicity of Corsizio makes it VERY attractive for both the admin side and the end-user side of using this registration platform. The look is clean, sleek, and so easy to navigate! We are going to start implementing this at the University of Colorado Denver for all of our faculty training events.

Cons

I wish there was a way to track information like 'How many events have a specific user attended.' Being from a university, this data is important for our faculty professional development needs. You can search under 'Attendees' in Corsizio and find this info, but it would be nice if it compiled this info in a single spreadsheet per attendee. Also a Corsizio app would be helpful so attendees can mark themselves as 'attended' at your event instead of going in later to track this info.

Response from Corsizio

Replied July 2017

Amy, we are really pleased to hear that Corsizio is delivering value to the University of Colorado Denver faculty training events. Your suggestion for having a report with an export option of how many events each attendee had registered to within a specific period of time is a great idea, and we will put that on our development list.

Robin from Mayo Clinic

Outstanding EVent Program

Excellent time saver. The QR code is wonderful for check in when you have large groups attending. The memo feature to add a survey link plus the feedback option is user friendly. Reports are easy to print out.

Pros

Easy to use and has so many feature's available to make reporting and check in easy.

Cons

Cannot export custom fields in reports.

Response from Corsizio

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your kind feedback Robin. Our team is pleased to hear that you are finding value in our platform. As for the custom fields, you will notice that they are part of the CSV exports now, as of a recent change. We will continue to enhance the exports area to enable you to select what data to export so you are not exporting everything at once. Stay tuned and contact us if your export needs are not being met currently and we will do what we can to help. Best regards.

Georgie from Rigby Design House

Perfect - does everything I need!

Needed a cost effective (I run on a shoestring budget) Art Workshop booking system to replace my paper system which got out of hand. Corsizio was perfect and has obviously been built by people who have experience in small business booking systems as every function I seemed to need is there, and I don't have to pay silly money to have all the functionality. I didn't just find Corsizio slightly better than the rest - it's way better. If you have a small 1 person business like me you should definitely try it.

Pros

My husband spent way too long trialing Workshop Booking Apps, got hugely frustrated, then came across Corsizio. Thank goodness - finally, an app that's as close to perfection for us as we could imagine.

Cons

Whilst the learning curve was quite easy it might have been made even quicker and easier if there was a Chat function.

Response from Corsizio

Replied October 2018

Georgie, we love having your beautiful art business on our platform to facilitate workshop registrations. Your kind review and feedback meant so much to us all here at Corsizio. We promise to continue to bring useful features and enhancements to you at no additional cost with attention to quality and security. Wishing you amazing success from all our hearts.

Kristina from Climer School of Real Estate

Great Product!

Pros

Corsizio is easy to use and very well organized.

Cons

I wish there was a way to split payments to another person, incase payment is accidentally applied to the wrong person.

Response from Corsizio

Replied May 2020

Thank you so much! We appreciate having your organization use our platform. Your feedback has been noted about the ability to split and transfer payments between registrations.

Steve from ProgressBook

It just works....

This program worked very well for our annual conference. The only reason I gave it a 4 in ease of use category is because new features were added during our use of the software and it took me a couple minutes to get reoriented. Quality - never had a problem Feature/Functionality - did everything I needed it to do and a bit more. Support - very helpful in getting started and oriented Value - money well spent I will use this again and would absolutely recommend to others.

Pros

It did what I needed without a big learning curve or effort. Register people for my event and accept the payments.

Cons

The only time I had an issue was when new features were added. It took me a few minutes to get re-oriented to the UI.

Response from Corsizio

Replied April 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review of your experience with our service. It is a pleasure to have customers like you.

Annette from That's Graphic

After using other event related software, discovering Corsizio was a breath of fresh air!

Pros

The software is very easy to use and love the customisation you can do to suit particular needs of your business.

Cons

It is so good that I can't think of any cons. Keep up the great work Corsizio, I will definately use it again for other clients.

Response from Corsizio

Replied June 2017

Thank you kindly for choosing Corsizio and for recommending it to your clients.

Robin from GLiNTECH

Great, easy to use software

Great product, helpful support and incredible value for money.

Pros

Very customisable, can easily tailor to your brand and use case.

Cons

Would like some more advanced pricing options (2For1 discounting, bookings as 'expressions of interest'), but that's really splitting hairs, it pretty much does everything you need.

Response from Corsizio

Replied June 2020

Thank you so very much for your review. We appreciate your feedback, and besides the volume discounts ability and the coupon discounts we already have, we will continue to explore more ideas to allow you to price your events differently.