• Pros

• "Easy to use it and amazing interface! There are so many functionality and more are added making it very exciting!"

• "Great price point, easy to use. Painless to upgrade, turn on or off, and utilize. Easy to edit, friendly interface."

• "The software is easy and intuitive! And the customer service is amazing!!"

• Cons

• "The user interface wasn't great at first but they have since improved the back end to make it more user friendly."

• "although there is great cross platform support some of the editing systems are not available for my Ipad Pro on IOS."

• "Sometimes the chat box can be a little big and intrusive but it doesn't really matter because 9 times out 10 it's really useful information that pops up."

Browse Ticket Tailor Reviews

Jason from WDWNT LLC

Industry: Broadcast Media

Best value in event ticketing services

Overall we've used TicketTailor for almost 10 events over the past 2 years and love it. It's the cheapest full-featured ticketing system you'll find, and much easier than hosting your own service to save money.

Pros

The best thing about Ticket Tailor is the flat fee pricing model. You can charge as much or as little as you want for tickets, and not worry that they are taking a cut of every ticket sold. Especially for expensive tickets, this amounts to hundreds of dollars in savings.

Cons

There are a few use cases that I've come across for which it isn't ideal, but I've contacted the developers and they are very helpful with taking suggestions and offering ideas. I will freely admit that some of my use cases are fairly esoteric, so if you're just doing a fairly normal event you should have no issues.

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

We had fairly expensive events so any service that took a percentage of ticket prices was off the table.

Reasons for Switching to Ticket Tailor

CiviCRM worked fine but it was a lot of effort to keep updated and customized for our needs. We hosted it on our own server.

Ross from Ross Bell

STable, Reasonable Product

I found this a simple, far more helpful produce that Eventbrite. Evenbrite is hopeless for my older clients in terms of online events -

Pros

This software took a while to set up with a hiccup or 2 from my end. I was using it to cater for a group of seniors who usually struggle with many things on line. I was able to issue 500 tickets smoothly. A few unhappy customers which appeared to be their lack of understanding - not the software!

Cons

I found the reminders a bit hard to understand - you can add more personal details than I first thought

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

I can only use free or very low options

Reasons for Switching to Ticket Tailor

I found Eventbrite unhelpful as a consumer and so it would be hopeless for online events with my clients

Chloe from Rowan Consultancy

Easy and convenient

It's helped us to save money and provides an easy, convenient platform to sell event tickets on.

Pros

It's easy to use, cheaper than other alternatives, and the customer service is great when we have any questions.

Cons

It's not always easy to figure out how to do simple things, such as setting up instalment payments.

Save money

Michelle from Kros Strain Brewing

Excellent Price

Overall, for the price it does the function necessary for a lower price that other platforms. If the platform was a little easier to use and easier for customers to find this would be helpful.

Pros

As a small business owner, I love the low ticket fees and functionality of being able to sell a ticket online. I've used this software for lots of events.

Cons

The ease of use and look of the software is not as nice as their competitors. Ticket tailor does not easily allow customers to find tickets without a direct link. Other platforms allow customers to easily find tickets when searching online.

Price

Richard from B1KE Ltd

Ticket Tailor

Very good bar the 'User experience' elements listed above - sort those ourt and its 5 stars all the way.

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly and suits our needs well. Lots o functionality that works well but a few areas could do with tweaking (see below). Friendly and helpful Customer Services team and quick to respond when required.

Cons

There are a few obvious improvements that would help manage events especially in these uncertain times. 1. The App (Tazotix) doesn't allow you to refund a ticket directly from it (like one of main competitors) This would be hugely useful and cant see the coding being massively difficult to implement 2. Once published there is no way of selecting a number of events to make a generic change. Amendment to published events is therefore a bit labour intense especially as each change requires a tick box to confirm and then a wait while page reloads. It'd be great to be able to select a number of published events and 'edit all selected' as an option. That said, as it stands i would still recommend ticket tailor to others and will continue to use the platform for the foreseeable.

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

First to get a human response from and well priced

Reasons for Switching to Ticket Tailor

Ridiculous cost per ticket that Eventbrite charge and slow response to customer service enquiries

Neil from Edinburgh Corn Exchange

A simple to use, ease to navigate option for an online ticketing solution

i like Ticket tailor a lot, i was recommended it originally, i have subsequently recommended it too. It makes selling tickets easy, and i like that

Pros

It's simple to get going, easy to get online and selling, very cost effective, and helps with a variety of event styles we operate and promote

Cons

it's a bit fixed at times. i need flexibility in some of our ticketing options, but we can't do this yet.

Reasons for Switching to Ticket Tailor

more flexibility and easy of use. Also much more cost effective

Ingrid from On The B Side Inc

TAILORED FOR ME

I enjoy it thoroughly and have referred many friends

Pros

The best thing for me is the pricing. Once I pay my monthly fee THAT'S IT. Paypal & Stripe take their fees out and send me my money. There is no future payment going back to the service.

Cons

I really have NO cons but the check-in app has been glitching

Ease Of Service

Reasons for Switching to Ticket Tailor

Payment methods are way too complicated. Although they are great for marketing the fees end up making it a wash

Julie Anne from Alban City School PTA

Great ticketing platform

Brilliant ticketing system. Works really well for our PTA events and it's been well-received by our school community who find it convenient and easy to use. Great features including door list generation and a broadcast email ability to contact event participants. Excellent and quick customer service, especially over the built-in chat interface. We've used Ticket Tailor for 5 events thus far and can't imagine using any other platform for our events going forward.

Pros

Event page customization, broadcast emails, door list generation.

Cons

No faults that I could name at the moment.

Reasons for Switching to Ticket Tailor

Just wanted to try something different. Ticket Tailor was offering a 0 platform fee for online events, so we thought we'd give it a go.

Vanessa from Sollar Music

Good system and service

Good

Pros

I have used Ticket Tailor for tickets for selling concert tickets which has worked very well. I have received a great service, very helpful and quick response to queries. The system has a good balance between simple and easy to use, yet having enough features to work for different scenarios. And it's competitively priced too.

Cons

The next thing I'd like to do is integrate check-out directly in my web page, but not sure that's possible with my Wix website.

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

Combination of price, customisation, simplicity, ease of integration with website and with social media

Laurel from Dinner mates

Great product and customer sercice

Very good!

Pros

Every time I had a question or an issue the CS tram helped walk me through the problem. They also followed up.

Cons

I wish it had more ability to create more customized ticketing pages for photos l, text and the general look

Reasons for Switching to Ticket Tailor

Was not happy with the ticketing fees and they did not have personal customer service

Dawn from Honeybrook Adventure Farm Ltd

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

First time with e-ticketing

For many years we have run Santa events with high quality cardboard tickets sold from our premises or bought through PayPal and posted out. We have also sold tickets on the day. Covid meant none of that was possible and we were very anxious about moving to e-ticketing. From the very start the product was very easy to use and customise and more importantly integrated very well with our website and our customers found it easy to use. The support team have been exceptional - answering queries at all hours when I'd reached a problem. What I love with their support team is that they never say- just click this option as though you were an idiot- they are very friendly always explained or linked to tutorials so you can understand in more detail.

Pros

Very easy to set up an event, able to copy event to save time/mistakes. Very easy to customise and make it look like our product, blended perfectly with our website and meant we could add/change/hide events ourselves without paying external company to make changes to our website. Our first event went from an idea to tickets sold within a couple of days and would have been quicker but had to wait for web team to add the ticketing code and our own text/images. Ticket types with loads of options and seemed easy for our customers to use. Price per ticket seemed cheap compared with other names I looked at. Loved the fact we could use our images and text colours to give our branding for events and could even customise order confirmation emails, checkout questions, etc and export all info easily to Excel to analyse in more detail. Many times I thought I'd like to do something then found there was an option already there, e.g. use an access code so someone could add another ticket to their order for a 'sold out' event. The countdown timer for tickets going on sale was brilliant. It meant I could prepare and publish about 70 events and set the go-onsale time to coincide with the scheduled facebook post to announce they are on sale ... now! The new recurring event options will allow us to easily manage ticketing for time slot future events if we can find a way to limit the number of families ordering per time slot rather than number of tickets sold.

Cons

We had a probably bespoke requirement to control/count/limit the number of individual orders rather than the number of actual tickets issued. E.g. with Covid needed to limit the number of families who purchased but could have up to 6 people per bubble/family with a mix of adult and child ticket prices. A solution would be to be able to specify a mandatory ticket so they had to buy, say, one visit ticket (which could have been free) per order and then any number of additional tickets. We could schedule when an event was published but couldn't schedule when it went off-sale this needed to be done manually. You could set the ticket to go off-sale but the event still showed as on-sale. Cancelling events - sadly we had to cancel some events due to Covid and this was a manual process of finding and cancelling each ticket then refunding in PayPal. Took about 1.5 mins to do each one and we had nearly 2000 to cancel so took several days hard work of clicking, copy/paste etc. Bulk ticket create - we offered a free upgrade to a different event and about 800 took this option. This involved manually copy/paste to create each new ticket/order as admin can't edit/change the event on a ticket. Again took probably 1.5 days to work through them individually, would have been great to be able to create a batch of tickets from a CSV /Excel data set. Overall the affordable cost and superb look of the product for the customer far outweighs any system admin niggles and support team were awesome!

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

Looked at Eventbrite and Seetickets but looked a bit expensive. Google led me to Capterra and they led me to Ticket Tailor. Perfect for a micro business trying to adapt to covid rules when finances couldn't be any tighter and they have enabled us to successfully sell and control our events.

Lauren from Lauren Caselli Events

Ticket Tailor is the best event software I’ve used

I work across many clients (currently three of our clients use Ticket Tailor) and it’s easy for both our team to use and for our clients teams to use. The reporting function is excellent and any time I’ve had a problem, their cCS TEAM usually helps solve it via chat.

Pros

I’ve been in events for 10 years and Ticket Tailor is the easiest software I’ve used for smaller, highly customized events. It’s easy for our team to set up, it’s easy for our customers to check out AND it’s the most inexpensive fee structure around. I use it for big clients in Silicon Valley and small clients around Montana and it works for everyone.

Cons

The refund process is tricky through PayPal and I wish you could partially refund orders right through the software. There’s also not an option to cancel a single ticket if it’s part of a larger order so we need to do a weird manual work around here. Also, the waitlist function is okay, but I’d LOVE if the waitlist had the ability to take first and last name too instead of just email.

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

Ticket Tailor has nearly all the same functionality for a tiny fraction of the price. Even the things that we have to manually workaround are pretty negligible when considering the cost savings. Love this platform!

Reasons for Switching to Ticket Tailor

The fees from Eventbrite were so oppressive especially on our higher ticket events. Also, Universe had terrible CS and their management team was the worst to work with.

Brodie from Silverdot Ltd

Couldn't ask for more.

It's just fantastic. It's so easy and the fact that they waived all fees for online events during the pandemic shows that they really are looking out for the customer.

Pros

It's incredibly easy to use. I have a good amount of experience with different online services and TicketTailor has such an easy to use interface. I have been able to delegate a lot of work to my team with minimal training.

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

Price, functionality, look and feel.

Price and functionality.

Edward from Blackcraft Booking Agency

For the independent musicians

Overall, very pleased with the software and no major qualms other than the ticket customization. Very low learning curve, quick money deposits, relatively inexpensive fees and can always reach out to their team if needed.

Pros

I really like the ease of use and how simple it is to setup a store front for tickets. Super quick set up time and very accessible to manage and make quick edits if needed

Cons

I dislike the fact that we cannot customize the look of our tickets and rather are stuck with the default 'QR' coded squares that are the printable 'tickets'. We would like to see something that allows us to be creative with the presentation of our tickets and make them feel like actual concert tickets

Reasons for Switching to Ticket Tailor

EventBrite was far too expensive for the independent musician. And then they slap you with some random fees in an email saying that you have to pay this or your account will be deleted

valerie from TinyLIfe

Ticket Tailor

We have been using Ticket tailor for several years and found it to effectively meet our needs as we can increase or decrease the amount of events we are paying for, it is easy to change your payment plan. There is also the option to resend tickets, cancel orders etc.

Pros

Straight forward to use and good reporting options. Allows you to set the transaction fee and ticket price. Not extortionate for the vendor.

Cons

The buytickets. link wording isn't always appropriate as we offer free events, although there is a join the guestlist option this isn't on the main link.

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

Simplest reporting system I could find.

Reasons for Switching to Ticket Tailor

Too expensive for the vendor.

TicketTailor - revolutionised our business

We have run over £300,000 of sales through - and we have had no problems with people turning up for events who are not "on the list"

Pros

Ease of use. Technical support team very efficient. Monthly fees much less than "Eventbrite" style services We choose not to have any booking fees at all for our customers. It just works...

Cons

My only reservation is that there is no support for multiple users, although we've been told this is on the roadmap.

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

opportunity to integrate into our website CMS

Reasons for Switching to Ticket Tailor

Eventbrite controls the data - tickettailor does not. Eventbrite charges per ticket - tickettailor does not.

Liz from Kind Mind Academy

Pay as you go all the way...

We were looking for an online ticketing solution for both paid and free events, that met our budget requirements, was attractive and relatively easy to use. Our events are both current and future (12+ months), often with gaps of months in between. TicketTailor's pay of you go feature works so well for us as we literally only pay for what we sell, at a great price too, whilst maintaining an online presence for our events 24/7. No ongoing service fee for our quieter months. Perfect solution for our growing startup. It has meant too that we can now house all our events on the one platform. Thank you TT!

Pros

Price. Pay as you go option. Responsive help desk.

Cons

Tricky sometimes to embed graphics or videos. Formatting of paragraph spacing sometimes too very challenging. Often have had an event that has big spaces in the copy that are only just good enough. I seem to have no space or a huge one. Not ideal.

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

Price. Moved everything over to the one platform once pay as you go option was introduced. Helpdesk is also very responsive AND very helpful. Funny to say but noticeably different from other alternatives in the market place.

Price!

As good as any other ticketing platform, but significantly cheaper

I've used many platforms and always come back to ticket tailor, i really recommend it.

Pros

Instant paypal payments for each ticket transaction No middleman fees Low fees Easy to set up and manage box office Easy to manage guests Easy to view basic insights on ticket sale performance

Cons

Occasionally need to manually resend ticket when someone doesnt recieve ticket No warning if you go over subscription tier ticket limit, just upgrades automatically

Reasons for Switching to Ticket Tailor

Very bad customer service experience relating to a significant technical error on the patform, and higher fees

Adam from Vino & Van Gogh

A Perfect Product for Paint and Wine Nights

My overall experience has been great with TicketTailer. I can easily track and manage my events and clients. I enjoy the ease of use of the product, quick customer service feedback and open and transparent payments.

Pros

TicketTailer is very easy to use for not only the administrator but also for the clients. The payment integrations give many options for client payment and also the mailchimp integration makes it simple to track and communicate with your clients. I also like the feature of being able to use it for in-store sales as well. TicketTailer software allows me to quickly and easily manage my ticket sales and keep track of events.

Cons

With the last update the quick 'Create Order' button was buried inside of each event making it more clicks just to create new orders manually.

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

I chose TicketTailer for the simple Price per month instead of per transaction/client/event. Ease of use and modernity of its product offering. It Ticked all of my boxes and seemed to be in tune with what a client wants from their product.

Gareth from BDS Entertainments

Industry: Music

Ticket Tailor are an extremely stable online management system for selling event tickets

Selling and monitoring of event ticket sales can be managed through your website and social media sites and becomes fully automated. It gives you an online booking office and enables the booking procedure UX to be easy to complete and payment can be secure through systems like PayPal. It automatically sends the customer the e-ticket and records their information for you to access at any time, along with sales data that can be invaluable for marketing and setting up other events. You only pay per event or within a selected number of events depending on your payment plan. You pay monthly for the period of sales you want and can stop it at any time.

Pros

Their system can be used as stand-alone and/or integrates fully with your website and social media customer touch points. Set up of your own box office is relatively easy, but it easier still if you spend time writing all or marketing information and promotional pictures before you log in. Then have everything ready to copy and paste and upload the images. However, you can save your event pages as drafts to return to later, or update at any time. You can set up different methods of payment to suit your requirements and can design the interface to match your brand. Once set up your box office becomes fully automated, so you can check in to your dash board as frequently or infrequently as you wish and check sales and data as you wish. They have an app you can download to your smartphone to be used for checking in, which saves on buying or hiring in barcode scanners and gives great data and feedback on attendance for future events.

Cons

As a small event's organiser, there is not a lot we dislike. The only modification I would like to see is to the monthly payment plan. It jumps from one event payment plan to 5 events. Maybe they could introduce a 2 - 3 event plan?

Emily from Better Day Givings

Most Economical Ticket Management Software!

Any problems I have ever had with TicketTailor, Lon and the rest of the team were quick to provide me a solution if I was not able to find the answer myself with their online forum.

Pros

This software is super easy to use when selling tickets to an event. I use this software to host a Gala twice a year for a Cancer Charity I work for and it is so easy to setup and customize. Also, it only costs $25/month to use with no contract. After my event, I pause the billing until my next event! Although the software developers are in the U.K. they are VERY friendly and quick to respond to your questions (no charge). The things I love about this software are too numerous to list!

Cons

The ONLY thing I can think of that I don't like about this software is the fact that sometimes you have to dig to find a certain feature you are looking for.

Reasons for Switching to Ticket Tailor

Eventbrite is nice but more expensive and less user friendly.

Chris from London Screenwriters' Festival

Ticket Tailor saved the Screenwriters' Festival

Overall it has really sped up our workflow and made managing our online courses and online festival much easier.

Pros

Ticket Tailor makes it so easy to integrate ticket sales into our website, and the page of all of our online courses looks fantastic via the TT upcoming events page, in fact we have left eventbrite and kajabi and now run our sales only through Ticket Tailor. It even allowed us to schedule online calls with Santa as a fundraising effort for the festival, far better than Calendly or the other scheduling software we tried. We also love the event link placeholder so that we don't necessarily need to generate the link in advance - for things like the Santa calls, this meant that we only needed to generate a link once the call was booked. It has also alleviated much of the fear of sending the wrong link, only to need to change it before the event.

Cons

We really need a batch import option to import attendees from other software such as an excel list (in the case of free attendees etc). We also would like more integration with zapier and/or integromat. As an example, I need to forward every time a coaching session is booked - but zapier will only send an email every time a new ticket is booked, regardless of the event. To get around this, I have it put the ticket event in the title, but if I could pre-select to only include new tickets for a certain event, then I could automatically forward them to the correct team member. And integromat doesn't have an integration at all at the moment.

Reasons for Switching to Ticket Tailor

Eventbrite was raising prices and making online event management very difficult.

Steven Tai from VietChallenge

Great service

Great experience

Pros

Price is very affordable A lot of features

Cons

More payment options. For example, money can go directly to my bank account rather than through Stripe or PayPal

Cheaper, more features

Eventbrite is super expensive

Great Product for Event Ticket Sales

I have been using this after I migrated off of Event Brite due to the high fees. I am more than pleased with the transition. I have lowered my expenses by thousands of dollars per year and as a small business owner this has been huge! It does not do everything that some of the bigger players but I did not need most of the tools.

Pros

For the cost, it does almost everything I need. I run multiple events at a time and the configuration across the events is great. Great integration into my website. Extremely easy to use.

Cons

1. Need more email and customer outreach tools in the software. 2. Would like to sell additional add ons with pictures and options (not really deep on functionality at this time). 3. Reporting is super weak!

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

When I was selecting the software I setup a sample event across multiple platforms. Ticket Tailor matched most of my requirements and was easier to use and more flexible for me than the other platforms. I also wanted to pick something that I think was going to be around for awhile but not pay the huge costs of some of the largest players.

Cost

Carl from Silent Knightss Charity Organization

Perfect for selling tickets

Ticket Tailor is literally like adding a whole new department to my business. Its like having an event organizer. It does everything from sell tickets to checking in guests. It is really like having a full time employee. Its simple to use yet extremely efficient and dramatically productive. Even after the the event is over, it serves as a great organizer of past ticket sales. It links great with mailchimp so that you can keep in touch with your ticket buyers. This truly is the best thing I have for my business

Pros

Everything about this is great. It user friendly and very efficient. It saves a ton of time. Its like hiring an event organizer. Everything you need is here. easy to navigate, easy to keep track, easy to organize.

Cons

Nothing.. there was literally nothing I didn't like

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

Its introduction stage was much more user friendly and easy to learn. The costs were better as well. Other ticket sale services' had busy sites and costs seemed to high. Hard to navigate and be clear on what they were giving. None made reference to discounts for nonprofits.

Christopher from The Alliance Chorus

Great for a nonprofit Music org

Being able to incorporate the fees into the ticket purchase is clutch. Before we would lose the transaction fee, the ticket fee, and more, but now that can all be incorporated and passed on to the consumer. That's helpful for a small nonprofit.

Pros

Ticket Tailor has been a great fit for our nonprofit organization. For our ticketed events, we were able to quickly create event pages, promo codes, embedded widget code, and customize our event perfectly. The short ticketing link makes social media posting a breeze without having to use a link shortener. As a nonprofit, the fee structure is very straightforward and affordable for us based on the tickets sold— we are even able to apply the processing fees to the transactions so the full ticket amount is received! Customer service has been super responsive, and liking multiple payment systems was painless. A feature we haven't used yet but are looking forward to using on the day of the event; their ticket receiving ap! Definitely worth checking out.

Cons

Sometimes the widget doesn't show up on our squarespace page, but I'm not sure which system the error exists on. The widget could afford to be more customizable, particularly in shape/design/etc. I'm not solid on the donation aspect when not in conjunction with a ticket purchase-- does it work? Unfortunately I haven't been able to devote the time to figuring this out.

Matthew from Utah AIDS Foundation

Tailored to me

Pros

Just how fluid it all is. Easy to use and love the options to customize.

Cons

I don't necessarily have anything I dislike. The only thing is maybe not being able to upgrade to a different ticket purchase after already making a purchase. ie.. customer buys a general admission ticket and now wants a VIP ticket. I haven't been able to find away to upgrade unless cancelling an order.

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

Price and what I get for the price

They are too confusing

Matthew from Cornerstone Community

Nice interface! Super easy to use!

Excellent! They are responsive and answer your queries in a fast and timely manner. Their pricing is also competitive and makes it an excellent platform for events which do not require a too complex set-up.

Pros

The UI of the platform is very nice and super user friendly. Love that it is able to do a broadcast of important announcements to our ticket buyers and that it is able to have many nifty functions which are built-in which allows me to customise the forms according to what I want or need. It's an excellent product! A lot of thought has been put into it to make it both versatile and user friendly.

Cons

Auto-Cancellations of Tickets. As we are handling large possible cancellations every week, it would be great if for free tickets the ticket buyers are able to cancel their tickets on their own accord so as to provide administrative ease. It will also be good if they could include an auto-email generator for 3 day reminders, 1 day before event reminders which are automatically sent out/ common template which we could just tap on. Sort of like how they have set up their confirmation email being able to have global/ event specific.

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

Interface was simple and visually pleasing. Some other platforms are a bit more dated in their designs and are not as aesthetically pleasing when seen on the phone or on the browser.

Reasons for Switching to Ticket Tailor

Ease of use and the ability to do multiple access control.

Zannah from Rise & Bloom

Choose Ticket Tailor

Pros

I like that Ticket Tailor is a small and local business. A friend recommended it and I was attracted to it being independent and has a friendly and responsive team of staff. The software is easy to use even for those of us who are not techy.

Cons

I don't know if the events I post could also be publicised by Ticket Tailor?

Reasons for Switching to Ticket Tailor

Ticket Tailor was local, friendly and independent

Natalie from Empowered Healing UK

Very good up & coming ticketing platform

Very responsive to emails and questions.

Pros

Almost all the features of industry-leader Eventbrite but about half the price

Cons

If you use Stripe for payments (which is the cheapest option), all events have to pay out to one bank account, which can be annoying if you run multiple events with different people. Also it doesn't have a mailing list like Eventbrite to promote your events, but otherwise very good.

Cheaper

Price

Josh from Front Street Brewery

Incredibly easy to use.

This was a much easier program to use and implement than programs we have used in the past

Pros

Ticket Tailor was SO user friendly. It made out ticketing online so easy and made check in at our event seamless.

Cons

Really nothing. The price point was very fair.

Cost and ease of use

Ease of use, cost

Viral from Oorja Events

simple intuitive and easy to manage

Pros

the dashboard give you all the information you need in one place! creating and maintaining the events is easy, the features to generate operator tickets, reissuing, cancelling, voiding , refunding tickets is a breeze. very good plans available for all size of events

Cons

honestly nothing to dislike, the one thing i would like improved (selfishly) is that if for a plan we have the ability to create 5 events when at the event itself if we have to scan tickets for multiple events we need to switch between events and it causes some issues with queuing. if we can merge the number of tickets allowed under 5 events into 1 event it might be better suited.

Kathryn from The Community Wellness Project

Great option for small nonprofit organization!

I've used it for 2 years and would definitely return. Great support, very reasonable choice, and easy to plug into our web site for ticket sales.

Pros

I like the ease of use in setting it up, along with very responsive help--even though so very far away from us! I also like the ability to suspend payment and use it only during the 2 months we need it for our annual fundraising event. Believe me, if we have more events where we sell tickets, we'll use it more often!

Cons

Would like a couple more options for ticket purchasers to indicate choices (e.g., meals). I've been able to capture the information, but it isn't visible in the report (only in the ticket). Maybe I just haven't figured it out!

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

Lower fees, just seemed right for the job!

Chris from Upper Norwood Library Trust

Ticket Tailor

Very good- it has helped us immensely when running and managing events.

Pros

Very good functions and features including good order management and easy to embed on other sites.

Cons

It would be really helpful to be able to move orders between events more easily.

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

Cheaper and more features.

Reasons for Switching to Ticket Tailor

Cheaper and more features.

john from Impact Strategic Marketing

Very Happy With Ticket Tailor

Very good customer service. Quick responses and follow up is rare in our experience and Ticket Tailor never fails to deliver quality support for us.

Pros

We use ticket tailor daily and it has worked very well for our needs. Steady product improvements and a strong base of features has made the platform ideal for the type of events we execute.

Cons

We wish we had more ability to customize the ticket ordering process. We would like to be able to program some logic when configuring the box office. For example, some basic if-then controls would allow us to truly customize things to suit all our ticket selling needs.

Features & pricing.

Pricing

Stewart from Media Digital Publishing

Highly Recommend Ticket Tailor

It has been a very positive experience with Ticket Tailor

Pros

The software set-up and ease of use in setting up events and getting it out to the public along with the efficient support service of the team.

Cons

The least, difficult but I have been arranging events that are held in 5* hotels and provide an option for the guests attending the events an opportunity to book hotel rooms for overnight stays. So the problem is the platform doesn't allow you to develop a "booking for rooms" structure very easily. If you have event seen a rooms booking there are several room options and then whether you will be a single, double or triple occupancy - then there is the number of days with check-in and check-out options that you have to choose. This has been difficult with the existing platform but I have overcome it xomewhat....

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

Many different reasons led to the selection of Ticket Tailor. At the time, price, ease of use and no commissions on each transactions but a tiered fixed monthly fee.

Faye from Faye Cardwell Wine Events

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Fantastic Ticketing platform

Very positive. Credit to them also for making tickets for online events free for many months this year.

Pros

I love the ease of use with this platform. Very easy to set up and integrate

Cons

I've had some problems with payment issues on my CC due to Stripe where a debit of 2 cents is left and then my account has been blocked because that amount couldn't be taken off my card but they have been quickly resolved by customer service.

costs, control over data

Steve from North Star Entertainment

Ticket Taylor saved our lives!!

Ticket Taylor saved our lives. When the lockdown happened our business shut down and we couldn't claim any help due to various reasons so started using Ticket Taylor for small online events to put food on the table. Ticket Taylor decided to help online vendors by not charging until the end of September.

Pros

This is very easy to use and get to work. I use it almost every day and never have a problem

Cons

Everything that I use in ticket taylor works great

Free use until September

Barry from Scratch Monday Events

Great ticketing software, reliable

Pros

Tickettailor's fees are more competitive than we had with previous software, it works really well and handles high volumes of sales.

Ali from Mizãn Institute

Best third party Ticketing App

Pros

Ticket Tailor is wonderful as it allows you to create a fully customizable form with ease. They also allow you to easily share the form in the best way for you. For me this works as a widget I can easily upload to my website. I can customize the widget and trust that it will work for my customers. From selecting the tickets to checkout I can trust customers have a professional and seamless process.

Cons

Ticket Tailor can do a better job at its paper attendee registration. Currently they focus on the QR system which works well but in events where paper is what is available they need to make that list more clear. The current attendee download option provides buyer details only while attendee details are not present. For that you would need to custom download a the order list for the events which is complicated and out of the way.

Vanessa from Tribal Hearts Festival

Great ticket plaform for small events

Very good and will continue to use after 3 years with them.

Pros

Simple, good value for money and great customer service. Does the job well, easy to add tickets, track sales, export orders, refund customers etc. Also that booking fee to customer is optional - this is really good!

Cons

Still has fairly basic features, although they are always trying to improve which is noticeable. Would be great to have optional add ons during ticket purchases to reduce the number of tickets on main page (e.g. if your event has paid extras such as dining, spa, glamping...) also the option for customers to pay in instalments which is becoming popular in events. You can do this manually fairly easily but would be brilliant if it was a built in feature and customers got sent remiders automatically. And finally the option to collect emails for a mailing list, a GDPR compliant opt in or opt out at checkout.

Esther from JNF

Ticket Tailor Review

It’s been great. Very easy to use for the ticket buyers, great feature to be able to make a donation in the same transaction. The reporting can use some work. I would like to be able to generate a list of everyone who checked into the event post event.

Pros

Very easy to set up and customization, and cost savings for non profits

Cons

Some of the reporting needs work. Would like to have a report that shows who checked in post event.

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

No ticket fees, easy to use

Easier to use, and cost

LISA from Anacapa Ukulele

Great value for the money

I have been VERY pleased with Ticket Tailor. The customer service is excellent and readily available. For our needs (hosting events for up to 150 or so people) it has been the perfect solution allowing us to advertise and promote our events with direct links on Facebook as well as our website. We are a small business, so budget is of concern and the pricing options available are perfect.

Pros

The ease of use and the wide variety of options, the customer service, and the value. Also, the ability to put the service “on-hold” when not using it is amazing!

Cons

On occasion the location/mapping does not work correctly for venue locations. However, the work around is to select not to include a map on the listing.

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

Much better cost. Ease of use. No required commitment. No per ticket fees. Flat monthly rate.

Alex from Knutsford Town Council

Great easy service

Pros

We've used Ticket Tailor for a few years now for selling tickets for events; the platform is really easy to operate, you can add multiple events on different cost plans and it's very easy to add the details of the event, capacity levels, pricing and lots of information to make it easy to track sales levels as well as creating an easy sales experience for your customers. You have options to add on small charges to tickets to recoup cost of using the platform and we've always found it works out cheaper than using other ticket platforms who take a percentage of each ticket sale. Easy, great service and will continue to use.

Cons

Check-in app was a little difficult to set up as the app you need to connect had changed and this information hadn't been updated on the website, so we got it working in the end a little too late to use for our last event but will use this year.

Mae from Parents Time Out

The best value

I really love using Ticket Tailor. I’ve tried a few other products out there and it is hands down the best for my small, quickly growing business.

Pros

I love the simplicity and how easy it is to create an event. It’s also great that it supplies me with the widget code so I can embed the ticketing directly onto the website, allowing all traffic to be driven there. The flat monthly fee is insanely smart and saves us lots of money

Cons

There are a few things I wish I could add to the ticketing site, like add-on options for guests to order merchandise or multiple choice questions about food options, etc.

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

The scaleable monthly payment option

Reasons for Switching to Ticket Tailor

Costs and the fact that it wouldn’t embed into my website.

Barbara from Dominelli Music

The BEST Ticket Software out there!

Pros

We have been using this software for a couple of years now and we appreciate it's ease of use and does absolutely everything we need it to. For us, the best part is the flexibility of using it only when our events happen. We set up events a few times a year and after each event is over we are able to turn it off temporarily and turn it back on when we need it again. You do not have to pay for what you don't use. All our administrators appreciate its ease of use, the ticket users appreciate that it is mobile friendly. We love Ticket Tailor!

Cons

We have not experienced anything we do not like about this software at this point in time.

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

Ease of use and flexibility of using this software only when we needed it and not being charged for it.

Reasons for Switching to Ticket Tailor

Did not do everything we wanted it to do and it was not user friendly.

Lynda from PAS Events

Excellent Value for Money

Quick and easy to set-up

Pros

Easy to set-up events. I love the integration into my own site with copy and paste of pre-prepared code which means that clients don't need to leave my site to make a booking​.

Cons

Limited functionality for more​ complex multi-day, multi-speaker​ events. ,

Reasons for Switching to Ticket Tailor

Initially​ the difference in cost

Carl from Great Waters Fly Fishing Expo

Ticket Tailor works for us.

Pleasant, we've stuck with it and have not had a reason to change.

Pros

Cons

Insertion onto our website was not useful. So we have to send to a direct link for online purchase. Accounting on the back end is slightly unclear relative to fees. But that's extremely minor.

Pricing

Full-featured tool, with great integration at the right price

I wanted a ticketing solution that could be fully branded for my business, and integrated seamlessly onto my website. I wanted the option to have different ticket types, special offers and limited-time offers, as well as recurring events. Ticket Tailor gave me all of these at a competitive price.

Pros

Ticket Tailor gives me all the functionality of its bigger and pricier rivals, but at a much better price. Plus, it looks great when integrated into my website, and can be customised. The service and support has been excellent, with swift and personalised help when I needed it.

Cons

A bit of a learning curve (as there always is) and confusion about some of the terminology, but these were easily fixed in a good chat with support. There was no way to set up a recurring event without the Support Desk manually intervening. Again, once they had worked their magic the functionality worked well, but I would like this to be a standard function.

Reasons for Switching to Ticket Tailor

EventBrite became too expensive, and also the integration into my WordPress website was clunky and ugly.

Helana from Miss Muslimah USA

Customer service and tickets sales

I had an overall amazing experience with Ticket tailor I have been with ticket tailor for over 2 years.

Pros

I love how the payment setup was effortless on my end and very simple. I took me about 5 minutes to set up my ticket tailor account for my upcoming event. I also love that ticket tailor do not charge you a fee for setting up and using the service what’s amazing is they have a pay as you go service So they take a very small percentage from every ticket sale. I also love how you can choose to set up your personal PayPal link or stripe, great service

Cons

Loved everything! Customer service is amazing!