All iAuditor Reviews

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

Good for Online Forms

Waqas

Very Professional and Very Helpful

This software has greatly helped us to improve our internal controls and internal audits. The graphs and reports with insights are amazing for our monthly and quarterly meetings.

Pros

- Customization - Ease of Use - Great Customer Support - Always improving the services and product

Cons

- Nothing, all is good, they have great features and their customer service is great!

Reasons for switching to iAuditor

Ease of use and mobility

Elena

Thank You for Making My Job 10x Easier!

My role requires that I conduct several daily hygiene audits of areas like the kitchens, bars, and restaurants so as to score how well they are doing at adhering to our corporate standards. This tool allows me to conduct these audits much faster, it allows me to upload pictures and apply comments. I am also able to give the supervisor of the area a score of their performance and all the areas in which they fell short at the end of the audit. I am able to upload these audits in any format that I want, I usually choose PDF, so that I can easily email it to the heads of department. This software also allows you to keep track of your own performance by telling you how many audits you conduct within any given date period, how long you spend on each audit, the topmost failed items, etc. This has made my job 10 times easier! I am so happy with it!

Pros

How easy it is to create audit checklists and how convenient it is to use in actual, physical auditing.

Cons

There are no cons to this software in my opinion

Emma

Industry: Utilities

Mixed feelings

Pros

Once forms at set up, using the app is wonderful. Less paper and instant reports done straight away

Cons

Every time I log onto web version all files that have been archived reappear in the inspections tab. When support was contacted it revealed that issues were from a user unarchiving files which were done out of business hours. Clearly, something iAuditors end as no one had access after hours. But yet as no other issue like this has been reported by other customers support didn't really help me at all. With over 1000 forms done weekly archiving was the reason why we choose this product as we could review as needed. As soon as long term contract was put in place these issues all of a sudden come into play. I feel it cant handle several forms being used daily.

Reasons for choosing iAuditor

Archiving was the main reason but I am now second-guessing why we choose.

Ray

Outstanding capability & value for an auditing software package.

Pros

Huge customer database of shared auditing forms minimizes work required to set up auditing forms. Database tracks downloads and can be used to eliminate those audit forms that aren't as good as they should be. Stellar customer support, very open to improvement suggestions and requests. Good continuous improvment system in place.

Cons

They've changed the way I can mark up pictures. Text on photos is a fixed size and not able to move it around like before.

Billy

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Very Good

Pros

iAuditor is very easy to use, I especially like that there are regular updates and new features added. Logic is one of my favourite features as it adds extra functionality to my templates.

Cons

I do not have any cons at present. The software is very good.

Response from SafetyCulture

Thanks for the review Billy. Glad to hear you are making use of Logic based questions in your templates.

Nathan

Best build your own tracking and scoring platforms

Overall I love the platform because it does everything I needed and want. I can create my own lists, forms, evals and checklists with results for any scored for me. At the end of the day all info is kept in a dashboard that I really think anyone can understand as well as anyone I invite to share our view. It is really amazing and with any money spent for better tracking.

Pros

I liked being able to build my own templates for all aspects of team performance as well as having an accurate scoring system with results simply shown on a interactive dashboard.

Cons

I can't come up with any real aspects of platform that I dislike currently as the platform really has met all requirements I had and more.

Kristi

Fast for the field

Been using this for 3 years now for field inspections. Love being able to photograph and notate what doesn't pass. Creating the reports is simple once the template is set up.

Pros

Can access via the app or internet browser. Good for both MAC and PC.

Cons

Takes a bit to get the report formatting right - BUT the customer service folks are great at helping.

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi Kristi. Thanks for the review and it's great to hear you are able to use this as a Mobile App. Also glad to hear Support have been able to help you with your reporting format!

Christian

Best checklist app and I tried a few!

Exceptional, customer support is incredible the team really care about their clients. Everyone that works at iAuditor is very passionate about their clients individual needs.

Pros

There is almost no boundaries to what you can create. Reporting is very good!

Cons

Extracting the data collected by the app can be difficult but not impossible.

Tom

Simply the Best

Pros

Simple to use by both admin and tradesman. Helps us get our reports out quickly. Helps staff to be detailed in the field. Staff are quick to respond with any enquire you might have

Cons

No cons come to mind. I would love to see deep integration with my job management program, but other than that its perfect for what we use it for.

Leah

June 2022

Lost 2 and a half weeks worth of work and audits...

Disappointing

Pros

Easy to use. When the app works, its great. Just needs to be in service to use it without risking loosing everything which is not ideal for people in remote areas. Its very user friendly (IN WIFI ONLY)

Cons

The app. crashed on me after being on the road for 2 and a half weeks. I now have to re-write over 50 audits for students and rely on my memory which is NOT COMPLIANT. waste of my time and money. Very disappointing. I don't think iAuditor will pay me for the extra week in the office ill need to process my students. Would have been better off using Microsoft Word and a note pad.

UK Local Auhority

Brilliant

Pros

The cost is a big seller for me as it is inexpensive and you pay only for what you use. As a Local authority my budget is really tight and that instantly rulled out much of the competition. The adaptability of reports is also very important. Each audit can be specifically tailoerd to need and we don't have to accept off the shelf nearly good enough.

Cons

Very little. Some of my reports used to be able to be produced in two column's . this meant that the report was on fewer pages. A pity this option was removed. It also used to be able to incorporate a weather feed directly in an audit which I found very useful.

Cost, Ease of use Adaptability of audits

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi Andrew - Thanks for the review. Good to hear you are customizing the inspections to your needs.

JP

Complete package.

iAuditor is at the core of my business and I count on it every day to deliver high quality inspection reports. I've been using iAuditor for more than 10 years. Chat customer support is most of the time, FANTASTIC!

Pros

Complete package which includes more options than I can use. The templates are 100% customizable. The PDF reports look very professional without efforts.

Cons

There are a few things missing. A supervisor who wants to review the inspectors work prior to sending it to the client can not do it without logging into the inspector's account. Very annoying.

Flexibility and report quality

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi JP. Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you are liking our PDF reports.

Matthew

iAuditor after 5 weeks

Our company has been working on building a built-in-quality system to meet our customers needs. We have explored a number of options and have found iAuditor to best suit our needs out of the many products we have tried. The initial set up was a little cumbersome but mostly due on our part. Once we understood how things worked everything seemed to flow together better. The iAuditor team must be commended for their availability and their responsiveness to issues we have discovered. We utilize the windows and web platform mainly, and the windows platform is the newest so finding a few bugs was bound to happen. The iAuditor team was quick to respond though and was able to fix most of our issues within a week, one even the next day. There are a few limitations to the platform, but the issues we have had are specific to our needs. Some of the issues are slated to be addressed and some may not make it off the drawing board, but even still in its current form it does what we need it to do. We are happy with the product, it could be more suited to our needs in some respects but overall it works. We like it. We use it.

Pros

The versatility of the platform, being able to work with a web portal and windows platform is a benefit for us. The ease of use of setting up audits and being able to review the data we have entered.

Cons

Some of the features we would like to see are not fully implemented as of yet.

Pete

Industry: Utilities

February 2022

Super versatile

If you're reasonably tech savvy and know how to set up integrations, the possibilities with this software are endless. Email the office as soon as an inspection is completed? Done. Create a draft invoice as soon as the audit is saved? Done. The only limiter will be your imagination.

Pros

iAuditor is easy to use and allows me to send inspection results from the field to clients or my own office in real time. Spend the time learning how to create and modify your templates and the potential is unlimited. Alternatively, hire me to set you up :)

Cons

Nothing, it's got so many good features that there's nothing to not like

Reasons for choosing iAuditor

iAuditor offers so many benefits and possibilities that it was a very easy decision

Reasons for switching to iAuditor

To improve efficiency and accuracy, allow real time analysis

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi Pete - Thanks for the review and feedback. Really glad to see you are making use of our integrations!

Replied February 2022