All TimeTap Reviews

Kathy

Just what I needed, and more than I hoped

Pros

I love that it seems to understand and anticipate all the functionality I need (before I knew I needed it!). And that can be more and more complex as I offer a wider range of products, services and programs. It's a powerful program yet not so complex that we need deep expertise in programming to design the communications, notifications and interface the way we want. And the customer support I've received from my onboarding supporter Cust support rep has been truly fantastic! So quick, thorough and clear. That type of excellent support and follow-up speaks volumes to me about this program.

Cons

I'd say that due to how robust this program is, it's critical to get onboarding help when you're first starting out with it, and not try to accomplish all your essential tasks without that added support.

Response from TimeTap

Kathy, Thank you so much for the kind words! Glad to hear you feel well-supported while you navigate all of TimeTap¿s tools to make your business run smoothly. As always, we¿re here if you need us and do appreciate the feedback, truly shows we¿re going in the right direction.

Replied February 2018

Joel

Time Tap has streamlined scheduling client calls. I set my availability, they choose what works

I am more productive using Time Tap. I set the times I am available; the types of interactions clients may choose from and then give them control of when they set up our sessions. This frees me to work on other projects, knowing that my clients have a clean, professional looking way to schedule time with me.

Pros

Being able to copy and paste my personalized Time Tap Link into emails, helps my clients schedule meetings. This saves all the back and forth emails, "does this time work?" Time Tap is much more productive. I have embedded the Time Tap scheduler on my website and on specific landing pages. What a great tool to convert visitors into clients. They can take action and be in control of their schedule. I get to speak with potential clients in a planned way, allowing me to be more productive.

Cons

It took me a while to learn how to navigate the different screens. I have a system in place now that works well for me, but I am not sure it is the most efficient way to use the software.

Response from TimeTap

Thank you Joel for your feedback. We're pleased to learn the system has been working so smoothly for you.

Replied July 2018

Hayri

Poor support even in Business Plan

Pros

- Easy to customize - Easy to manage - Price acceptable for huge teams

Cons

- Very very bad support even in Business Plan. They promise to arrange a dedicated phone number in Business Plan. I asked for a dedicated phone number and it has been over 1 month and no solution. Support team even does not reply my messages for over 15 days !!! - I have been using this program for over 3 years and the system is buggy. They always release new version but in each version system gets buggier

Chari

Industry: Facilities Services

Wonderful

This has saved so much time automating everything. Once you have figured out how to work everything it is quick to put the information in that you need for each appointment.

Pros

Customer service is amazing. There are some days where it may take a bit for them to respond, but they always have detailed answers and will let you know if they are working on a feature you asked about or may suggest it to their programmers to work on. They have very detailed help documents.

Cons

It takes a little bit to navigate around and figure out how to use everything.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Chari, Thank you for leaving us this great review! We definitely understand that there is a bit of a learning curve to using the software, but I'm glad that you were able to use our support team as a resource to get up and running! It's also so great to hear that TimeTap has been able to save you time through automations! Music to our ears! Thanks again, Lucy

Replied December 2018

Marta

April 2022

Scheduling COVID-19 Vaccines

Pros

We were able to very quickly set up and start using this software for COVID-19 vaccination booking. We had a few minor glitches but the system really helped us manage a large number of appointments in a very short amount of time. We are now exploring using the system for other appointment scheduling options in our organization.

Cons

We had a hard time getting the forms to format they way we needed them to for printing.

Hayley

Great service

Scheduling is infinitely more effective and efficient saving me many back-and-forth emails.

Pros

Ease of use and sharing with clients. My clients are able to click the link and have the freedom to choose what works best for both of us.

Cons

Some customizable features are difficult to find or don't yet exist. However, the people at TimeTap are very responsive to changes and requests.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Hayley, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We're glad to hear that TimeTap has made scheduling more effective and efficient for your business. That's music to our ears! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to help! Lucy

Replied December 2018

Excellent product with fantastic support

Pros

We have over 20 offices and countless staff - this is one of the few platforms that enable us to manage our locations effectively

Cons

I cannot see any cons with the software but I would be grateful to select multiple conditions when telling timetap to autofill hidden fields based upon X YZ in the client field setup

Response from TimeTap

Hey Michael! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! I will take your note to our development team to review. We are always looking to make improvements that benefit our users so we appreciate the feedback! Happy scheduling! - Meaghan

Replied July 2018

Jim

Flexible and functional!

We needed a tool that could accomodate both people and resource reservations. After trying many, TimeTap was the clear winner and a side benefit is customers love how easy it is to use!

Pros

Ease of setup + ease of use for customers

Cons

It is not always clear which features are limited to higher end packages

Response from TimeTap

Take a look in your back office account settings for plan feature descriptions, or on our plans page: https://www.timetap.com/pricing.html Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review

Replied October 2018

Cheyla

Pleasant

Time saver

Pros

The ability to just send a link and not have to worry about the back and forth email confirming times and changing, etc.

Cons

It wasn't as intuitive as I'd hoped for at first but I was able to quickly adapt. Once I figured that out all has been well.

Response from TimeTap

Thanks, Cheyla, for your thoughtful feedback. It's been a pleasure working with you.

Replied May 2018

SHane

Industry: Photography

April 2022

Kyle was extremely helpful!

Pros

The ability to create custom sites and receive calendar invites as well

Cons

AT times to is far more in depth than I need and I have a difficult time checking all the places where I could have missed something or not checked something

Jackie

Amazing support & customer service! Makes using and building out our appointment scheduler easy.

The software has allowed us to move toward online registration for the majority of our classes, which is still a work-in-progress (2+ years since we started) . The support from the staff (Lucy, Elvis, etc.) has been phenomenal. They've taught me a great deal about how to structure our online registration and utilize the feature to support our needs. I work for a large organization, made up of a diverse group of programs that almost function independently. From a support perspective, my experience has been phenomenal. Lucy has been instrumental in teaching me the software, helping use set up our registration site, transition from checkappointments to timetap, as well as take back functionality requests and address our technical issues.

Pros

The new interface (timetap) is more intuitive and user friendly. Amazing and responsive tech support and customer service! All of the support staff have been fantastic and extremely responsive. A big shout out to Lucy, who has been a support star, from the onboarding process to 2+ years of regular support. She's conducted countless calls with me to provide how-tos, recommendations to best structure our site, and addressed functionality enhancement requests and technical issues. I can't express how grateful I am for this type of support!

Cons

Not all features are intuitive; there is a learning curve to understand and administer the service/software.

Response from TimeTap

Hey Jackie, Thanks so much for leaving a review for us! It's been great getting to know you and learning more about the support services offered to our armed services over the past couple of years. I'm glad it has allowed the registration process to move more smoothly for you guys! Lucy

Replied July 2017

Sonia

Excellent system for time management.

From the moment we signed up this product and its service team have been great to work with.

Pros

This system is so user friendly. Our employees are able to schedule there own appointments with very little difficulty. I love that it sends the confirmation emails and it reminds them either via email or text of their reminder so we have less no shows in our calendar. It has allowed us to manage our time more accurately and run reports for statistical purposes.

Cons

Everything is right for our business, we would highly recommend this to others.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Sonia, Wow! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this kind and thoughtful review. It means a lot to hear that we're benefiting your business and making meaningful contributions to your team's time management :-) If there's ever anything we can do to help, please feel free to reach out to our support team, Lucy

Replied March 2019

Tara

Time used: Free Trial

September 2015

Totally Brilliant - The Best Scheduler Out There

I have tried a number of schedulers and TimeTap is by far the best. Theoretically all schedulers do pretty much the same thing ' allow clients to book appointments on line and allow you to manage your appointments. However, TimeTap seems to achieve this so much more efficiently than some of the other schedulers I have used. The interface is simple, nice looking and very easy to navigate. All my patients have commented favourably on how much easier it is to book and manage their own appointments with Timetap when compared to the previous scheduler I was using. The automated emails are concise and polite with clear instructions on how clients can reschedule or cancel which means that I am no longer bombarded with phone calls from frustrated clients who are finding it difficult to book / change appointments. The programme also offers a simple app to let me manage my appointments on the go. Furthermore, the customer service is fantastic. Firstly and fabulously, if you have an issue, you get to communicate with a live person (in my case the lovely and incredibly helpful and patient Lucy), rather than being referred to useless forums, FAQ's etc. My currency and country were not listed ' resolved within an hour. Wanted to import my client base and allocate passwords'.They did it for me which saved me a day of data entry. Even the smallest and most mundane of my queries were given time and attention and followed up afterwards. I am a bit of a perfectionist with a very busy schedule and very high expectations ' TimeTap has exceeded all of them. A really great programme with customer support to match!!!

Response from TimeTap

Hey Tara, Thanks so much for taking the time to give us this review! It's been such a pleasure working with you and we really appreciate your feedback! Let us know if there's ever anything else we can do. Best, Lucy

Replied September 2015

Ankush

TAS Learning Center - Ankush

Timetap gave us the ability to use one software, as opposed to 3 or 4. It is automated, very thorough in its ability to keep records, and highly customizable. I don't have to worry that classes will go unbilled or unscheduled. Students are able to receive both feedback and updates. Reminders get sent out to clients. You can see if reminders were sent, received, and even opened. I would highly recommend the service.

Pros

- The ability to customize so many of the features. - The ability to have both staff and student logins. - The ability to send both text and email reminders. - The ability to automate so much of the daily work.

Cons

- The UI needs an update to look more modern and visually appealing. - The iOS application is thoroughly lacking. It is not iPhone X compatible. It does not in any way substitute for the online website. - The calendar sync is a little difficult to use. - The invoices feature is not a full account software, and integrating timetap with softwares such as Zoho is not available. - Needs a dedicated clock in feature.

Response from TimeTap

Thanks for the feedback, Ankush. I'd be happy to walk you through our clock-in/out feature. We're available for support or questions at support@timetap.com or book a call at help.timetap.com to have this feature enabled on your account.

Replied October 2018