Freightview

Transcount

Add to compare

Ratings & Reviews

Overall Rating

4.63 / 5 (598)

4.13 / 5 (16)

Ease-of-Use

5.0 / 5

4.5 / 5

Value for Money

4.5 / 5

4.0 / 5

Customer Support

4.5 / 5

4.0 / 5

Functionality

4.5 / 5

4.0 / 5

Last Reviewed

May 8, 2020

March 17, 2020

Pros/Cons

  • Pros

  • I love the options of carriers you get. I also enjoy the easy process of getting a quote with just the zip code and pulls all cities. Truly awesome!!!

  • Easy access from anywhere. I am able to use from my cellphone when not at work! Love the fact it saves quotes and tracks shipments all the way through the process!

  • Cons

  • We are quite pleased with the software, however the pricing could be more competitive.

  • Sometimes accessorial charges get unnoticed, but it is very rare.

  • Pros

  • It covers 95% of the main workflow for a freight broker or a forwarding company. I can tell that they are working everyday on the other 5% to make it just perfect.

  • Trusted companys, good Payments, easy to use the software.

  • Cons

  • Some minor adjustments like translations but the customer service is always there to fix them.

  • Needs API & integration options plus customer portal for job tracking plus reporting. More options to customise reports & additional features.

Product Demo & Pricing

Demo

Pricing Range

What does it cost?

Software pricing is complicated and highly customizable. Let us help you figure out which products are really in your budget.

Advisor Recommendations & User Awards

FrontRunners

FrontRunners

2020

N/A

Number of times our advisors have recommended this product

(in the last 30 days)

5 Recommendations

N/A

Technical Info

Ideal Customer Size

Small

Medium

Large

Small

Medium

Large

Operating Systems

Windows

Mac

Linux

Windows

Mac

Linux

Screenshots