• Pros

• "Easy to use and implement immediately. No need for long training. Support is friendly and extremely competent. No downtime until now. Free version to try out. Cost-benefit is great."

• "The software is easy to use, the training they provide is fabulous and the customer support is great. "

• "Has most of the features that I need at a price far less than competitors. Easy to use, simple functionality. I can grow my business into the system."

• Cons

• "The automation is limited for the free version. Although the landing page and form builder is really useful, I felt it was quite limiting in the design aspect."

• "It could do a little more on the sales pipeline side but at the price available I can deal with that."

• "Would like more templates for landing pages and email templates, but they do give you a number of options. I just would like to see more."

Browse Agile CRM Reviews

Erik from Willow Narrative

Agile CRM is a Great First Step into the CRM World

Pros

I used this platform for a solid year and put in hundreds if not thousands of contacts into this CRM. I liked how many categories there were to define a lead or a contact, the system that you set up to see how much potential revenue you had to win based on your leads was helpful, and the price is unbeatable. I mean truly, you can use this platform for free for up to 50,000 contacts. That's pretty amazing.

Cons

There's a reason why I call this particular platform a good "first step." Agile CRM says it offers marketing automation, gamification, and project management - but this is a far from complete product. In the free version you can only create so many marketing automation blocks before it makes you pay, but even if I did upgrade I'm not sure the platform could handle the sales process I wanted to have set up. Something else to mention about this platform is there customer service. I'm fairly certain the CEO is their only customer service rep. Every time I had a problem with the platform (roughly 1-2 times a month) it was the same man who picked up the phone - and when my problem was solved he made me delete the Tweet I sent out when I asked for help, and then made me publicly thank him. I found that very strange. Overall you should try this platform out if you're just starting out, but upgrade to something like Infusionsoft if you're really looking to up your game.

Guillermo from EntrenarSE

All I need to work in one place

The biggest benefit that this software has given me has been to optimize everything that has to do with the world of sales and marketing, generating the reports I need to demonstrate in the company how useful our strategies are, what aspects to improve, and generate our own leads, all in a very organized way and as its name says "agile".

Pros

I started working with this platform a little less than a year ago. My job consisted (and still is) in generating leads for the company and developing marketing and sales campaigns from scratch. Agile CRM has been fundamental, since it integrates perfectly with everything I need. I have my contacts in one place, which I can follow very easily. Its greatest strength is the ease of use and integration with multiple tools. Something as simple as managing notifications and alerts make the most of my time and organize my agenda in a practical way. I can generate reports where the effectiveness of the different strategies is established. For example, the result of phone calls, mail campaigns, newsletters, and more. I was able to import all the contacts in a very simple way and clean my list in a short time. Another great thing: the mobile app and the possibility of integrating with other programs. Today I have it integrated with Bria and Skype, also linkedin and facebook. Everything in one place, is the most practical CRM platform that someone like me (who has just started and was analyzing options) has found, and I´m very satisfied with this software.

Cons

I think it would be convenient that in the future they made some training videos to explain how to correctly configure the automation tools, since I think it has been the most difficult to understand.

Reasons for Switching to Agile CRM

I think that Hubspot it´s one of the best for CRM and it´s used by large companies, but the "free version" had few tools compared to Agile CRM. Right now we need more free tools and grow with companies that are also growing. At this moment I do not need "a high-end car", I need something that takes me from point A to point B in the most efficient, easiest and cheapest way possible. When I need a high-end car, I will evaluate again if I need to change it or not. At the moment it is my best option.

Value and Functionality

Agile has been a breath of fresh air when I needed something free. When I upgraded to the paid version for our company, it did everything we needed from Salesforce for a quarter of the price.

Pros

While it's developed overseas, the help and set up team are responsive and will often do the setup for you while you wait. The end result functionality is the same even if the way you go about it is different for other software. You can even use the free version for basic CRM features that others make you pay for.

Cons

There is a learning curve, as with any software, but the UX is not as fancy as others and therefore, sometimes, not as intuitive.

Reasons for Switching to Agile CRM

Cost and bloated functionality.

Daniel from DSR Ghostwriting

Shoddy CRM backed by terrible support

Overall a very bad experience. I can't find an option in the UI to cancel the subscription — there's a pause option but not a cancellation one. The support is unprofessional and rude.

Pros

The automation/workflow builder seemed to work

Cons

I was drawn to AgileCRM while searching for a cloud-hosted CRM that could help me build a basic drip email automation sequence. What I found was that AgileCRM is a buggy CRM that is not suitable for business users. Countless have pointed this out, but let me add my voice: unbranded emails are not standard and require paying an extra fee. This means that unless you pay extra (yes, to the paid plan), every email you sent through the CRM will have "Send with Agile", or something similar, in the footer. This reeks of extortion and this hidden cost instantly turned me off continuing with my evaluation. In addition, the India-based support team is incompetent. Everything is "no problem, I understand your concern" and nothing actually gets resolved. I wasn't able to add several professional SMTP servers and the team didn't even seem capable of understanding why that was happening (hint: your SMTP editor should accept usernames even when they are not formatted as email addresses). My advice to any business user: stay well clear.

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

It seemed like an affordable option for a single-user CRM (my use-case) that needed a basic workflow/automation builder. But the support and functionality isn't there.

The above experience!

Response from Agile CRM

Replied November 2019

Hi Daniel, thanks for your feedback and appreciate your response. One of our Support managers has already contacted you. Agile CRM is an all-in-one software that is used by sales, marketing, & support teams that might not require sending bulk emails. After the first free 5000 emails, to get more benefits like unbranded emails, we request our customers to purchase additional packs that offer tracking features. We have standard SMTP functionalities to support and accommodate all users. At this point, we're afraid we do not offer customized configuration. However, we have already raised this request internally and our engineering team is working on it. You can contact our Support team for more info. At Agile, we believe in transparent billings, while canceling your Agile CRM subscription, we provide a period of 2 months to confirm your cancellation and preserve data. This is also helpful for users if they want to temporarily pause their accounts and billing too. However, you can get in

David from I Arted, LLC

A jumbled mess of features that don't work.

I wasn't able to solve any business problems with Agile, as every feature I tried to use was broken or flawed in some way. From importing contacts from a CSV, to Facebook, to any other feature like newsletters and html templates.

Pros

The automated features, when they did work, were nice.

Cons

Pretty much every feature had some sort of flaw. From doing absolutely nothing when I clicked on it, to having some requirement that I had to call customer service for to find out. Their customer support is also a joke. After choosing your selection on the phone it will ring and ring then send you to voicemail without notification of doing so. Once you receive a call back, IF you do, you speak with someone you can barely understand, who basically told me that there is nothing they can do for me, their "teams" are working on fixes for my miscellaneous problems, and suggested I try other integrations as a work around. They couldn't give me an expected time they issues will be resolved. Upon trying their work around it wasn't what I needed at all. I was basically told "too bad" and to just sit and wait for a fix. Also, when you try to cancel your subscription it tells you that someone will have to call you to do so, and it could be over 48 hours until they do.

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

Had better pricing options.

Response from Agile CRM

Replied September 2019

Hello David! Thank you for taking the time to review us. We see that you have canceled your account due to some issues with Agile CRM and really sorry to hear about the cancellation. However, we have not are just limited to Call support, rather, we also have Chat and email support for immediate help. With Recent Implementation of Privacy norms, we are restricting on API's but our team is continuously working on Tickets. We have found many customers coming back to us to undo this cancellation request and thus, our team tries to explain the outcomes of the cancellation process and more importantly helps you to meet your business requirements by exploring the various features of our tool. Once the account is canceled, your data gets erased automatically and hence is an irreversible process. Also, we would like to you let you know that we are coming up with 500apps.com which is an ALL-IN-ONE Suite of apps including Social Suite and many useful apps. Write to us at support@agilecrm.com.

Cam from Green Hat Workshop

Easy and clear

Very easy. The support has been very patient and been very informative with some great ideas about how I can get the best out of the software. Huge thanks

Pros

After using several other CRMs I have found that Agile offers the perfect balance of flexibility and structure I am also REALLy impressed by the marketing and tracking side too.

Cons

Dunno. I haven't found it yet. I had trouble accessing my Gmail but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] very helpfully suggested that I set it up through Imap. Seems fine and no bother

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

seemed to do more of what I needed had greater support and was cost effective

Reasons for Switching to Agile CRM

Too many hidden costs in order to get the software to do what I wanted. Too many variability requiring real specialization.

Michael from Drone Trust

Industry: Writing and Editing

3.5 painful years

I've been with AgileCRM for 3.5 painful years. It's cheap. It's not cheerful. They have never fixed the longstanding issues with Gmail integration (doesn't work unless it's IMAP), Slack (can't choose channels), LinkedIn (variable/doesn't work/breaks all the time), can't resize the windows to take notes, can't use bullets or italics or bold or fonts to format notes. The emails get rejected regularly, even though we use GSuite. Very buggy. Customer service is always quick however, and they are always saying "it will be fixed! No problem sir!" Thousands of dollars spent with them and hours upon hours learning their systems. But I'm trapped so I'll persist in the hope that they get better.

Pros

Price Customer Service (except for fixing bugs) Hope/promise of it being awesome (which it never seems to rise to)

Cons

They never fix bugs, as they are always saying, "be patient, it will be "500apps" soon". Clunky interface Doesn't integrate fully with Gmail, despite them claiming it does. They fell out of favour with Google 18 months ago and haven't recovered. Emails to clients bounce WYSIWIG editor is not WYSIWIG or compatible with multiple devices- email formatting clunky

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

Price and claimed features.

Ben from Digital Storey

The most cost-effective marketing automation and CRM solution I can find

I was originally looking for a marketing automation system for myself, but most are incredibly expensive. I decided to try it and, after a brief learning period, have really fallen in love with it. I've ended up recommending it many of my B2B clients and startup clients, who similarly are limited in budget. They are sceptical at first but then realise just how much it can do and how it can replace lots of existing disjointed (and expensive) tools. Look, I'm sure Hubspot and the likes have benefits in some areas - but when you account for the cost difference it really is difficult to justify spending so much more!

Pros

- it's almost an all-in-one product, but at a much more accessible price - for the most part, the product is easy to use and I like how you can setup automations in an intuitive way - when used correctly, the power of the product is so insightful - PRICE!

Cons

- I think the platform overall could do with a cleaner design - Sometimes it can be a bit tricky to find the thing you need (but customer service have always been quick to help) - Would love some newer and more modern templates in emails etc. - LinkedIn integration would make a huge difference

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

Mainly price, the free trial, and the breadth of features

Michael from GeckoGrafix.Guru

Industry: Graphic Design

My Review Of AgileCRM

I love it, and have also installed the free version for my own brand

Pros

I like the ease of integration this product has and its functionality

Cons

Getting it set up, I feel it would benefit to have a way of installing key features for a number of real life business models for example - a walk through of installing key modules that would aid someone that was using it for example a "Real Estate", "Insurance" or "Car Salesman" business, so the user could follow a custom integration following a set of parameters that best meet the style of business that they are using it for.

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

the non intrusive way they kept in touch, the other used very hard sales techniques, which I don't like.

Tom from NOLA Broadband

They do not care to make the product work anymoer

We've used Agile CRM for probably 2 years now, but it got to where you'd get a blank screen other than the menu on the side and top, and complaining about it to the team got no results.

Pros

It integrated well with Wordpress for lead capture, and it showed me what pages a lead would visit and on what device

Cons

The mobile phone app is just a webview, and the webview is sort of broken

Reasons for Switching to Agile CRM

Sugar was self hosted but didn't integrate well with WordPress

Response from Agile CRM

Replied October 2020

Hey Tom, We are disappointed that you had a bad experience with Agile CRM. Agile CRM is specially built with love for small business and offers several features in sales, marketing and customer support from one place. Agile CRM has many integrations with WordPress and several other software to offer our customers the most advanced features. Agile CRM dashboard is created such that you can monitor all your sales, marketing and customer service activities from a single place. We regret that you faced issues with the Agile CRM web view, but we have never heard this issue with any of our customers before. We will definitely look into this issue and try to get it resolved as soon as possible. Thanks,

Agile CRM Review

Overall, I'd say I've had a pretty satisfying experience with the product, nothing out of the world, but gets the job done.

Pros

- Contacts import and export is very simple - Calendar and other time management tools are pretty neat - Great integration across multiple marketing tools - Social media and email campaign management is a great add - Detailed report-generation.

Cons

- Organisation of different compartments within the tool can be a bit difficult - Rich feature-set leads to a challenging learning curve to go over.

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

Had the right feature-set and price balance for us at the time.

stop overpaying for other CRM systems

We use Agile CRM to manage leads that come in from our website or other sources, and manage the deals/prospects further down the funnel.

Pros

Agile is an extremely cost effective CRM system that provides us with practically everything we need, at a fraction of the cost compared to some other big brand name CRM providers. The interface is intuitive, overall an easy product to use.

Cons

So far we have no major issues with Agile. We moved off HubSpot to Agile, so we had to find a new platform to host our website on since Agile doesn't do that, but finding a new host plus Agile is still significantly more cost effective than just using HubSpot.

Reasons for Switching to Agile CRM

Felt like we were overpaying for HubSpot. Agile's pricing better fits our business size and model.

Adam from Riskalyze

Agile is a Fantastic Solution in a Crowded Market

I feel like I am becoming a CRM expert. I have used and suggested many CRMs over the years, and I feel like I have seen it all. When I look for a CRM in 2018, I ask myself 3 questions. Question 1: Who is going to use these features? If my team lacks tech savviness, if they are going to be picky about the UI, or if they are used to a different platform, you could run into problems. At the end of the day, a CRM should be invisible, and it should be as natural as using your body. If you team struggles to use their tools, you will run into problems. There's no point in blaming your team if the tool is hard to learn. The job needs to be done either way. (Keeping a mobile option in mind is a good idea as well. Don't underestimate the value of client's won at a bar.) Question 2: How quickly will the system be up to 100% functionality? Every day that you team has to track client data on Post-Its is a day that you're throwing information in the trash (and hanging your Marketing + Support out to dry). Expect a month to get set up, but anything over 3 months is too long. Even if you're an enterprise, you can't afford to fly blind for that long. Also, integrations, integrations, integrations... If the sales rep can't demo a tool you use daily running on their CRM, demand a "no commitment demo" period. Most companies will try to lock you into a one year commitment, but it is perfectly reasonable to know everything works together in harmony. Question 3: Is this the right price for me? The thing about CRMs is that there are hundreds of them. It's impossible to say which one is right for you because in reality, there are probably a dozen you will love. If you feel that you are down to 2 or 3 CRMs that seem identical, they probably are... Go for the one that is priced right and ready to scale WITH YOU. Agile is great on all these fronts. Easy to use. Beautiful UI. Easy to set up. Very affordable option. Love 'em. You won't be disappointed.

Pros

Agile is so clean. The UI is easy to use right out of the box. Great for small to medium customer bases that use social media. Quick and easy to set up. Support is FANTASTIC! Great automated features. All the great things you would expect from a cloud based CRM: Customer + Deal tracking, notes and communication history, marketing analytics, scheduling, etc.

Cons

It's hard to call all of these "cons", but let's say "growing pains". Agile is still a young software. We had some problems setting up links between our WordPress site. They were quickly resolved to 100% satisfaction, but they had my boss pulling his hair out for a few days. We have run into a few other issues that I would call "buggy". Some graphical, some needing to refresh a page, but nothing has halted production. All have resolved themselves.

Jaime from Bloominari

Amazing Complete CRM & Automation software: Great Infusionsoft or Salesforce alternative, for 10% of the price tag

As a small business owner, and founder of Bloominari.com, a digital marketing agency helping small businesses to grow their companies online through beautiful design, automation and marketing tactics I was in search of the best CRM and marketing automation software for a truly affordable price. After literally about 2 months of research of various CRM and marketing automation platforms I finally decided to take AgileCRM for a spin (It was easy to try it, as they have an always-free lite version). Immediately I fell in love with it's interface, ease of use, and easy-to-setup platform. I previously worked with Salesforce.com and Solve360 CRMS, and have also tried BaseCRM, SugarCRM and many others throughout my business life.

Pros

- Super affordable for the amount of tools, features and applications it includes. Starting at $10/user/month for it's starter version. - Great user interface - Easy to setup and use - Lots of native integrations with lots of web-based (Saas) apps such as Gmail, Quickbooks, Twilio and many many others. - Integration with Zapier, which basically let's you now integrate AgileCRM with 700+ other web apps, so this feature was a KEY for me. - All your emails automatically load from your Gmail inside AgileCRM, no need to BCC some email address. - Lots of sales, marketing, support, landing page, and amazing features added on at no additional cost. - Now you can purchase add-ons such as user permissions, triggers, additional automation campaigns and others without having to upgrade all your users to the next subscription level (this is something I requested, and their team listened and did implement this). -Their tech support is great, they care, they listen, and they modify/improve their system based on your feedback - Their team update the app every few days

Cons

- Their standard subscription is $30/user/month if pre-paid for 2 years, otherwise $50/month, without too many added benefits for this level - Their starter subscription limits your marketing campaigns (automation) to only 5 campaigns, with 10 nodes (steps) on each. The standard gives you 10 campaigns, with 25 nodes each (much better). - Some updates happen without prior notifications to the user, and sometimes changes the User interface too drastically for some features. - Their E-mail templates are limited, but you can still bring in your HTML templates or use their WYSIWYG editor.

Response from Agile CRM

Replied November 2016

Hi Jaime, Thanks for your appreciation and support.

Bill from ComputAssist

Nice most-in-one CRM/Marketing engine for small biz

I need a place to store all of my interactions with contacts of all types. I need to be able to review a contact and know what stage we are in, last touch, next step, and simply who said what. Agile supplies all that. I want to improve my marketing outreach and I believe Agile will help me organize and systematize those efforts.

Pros

Agile CRM is purpose built (according to the makers) for keeping up with a growing start-up or small business. It handles the usual contacts, appointments, lead tracking and so on, but has a strong email and social marketing component. You can optionally tie in your email and telephony to Agile CRM to keep track of lead and customer interactions (though I have not implemented either at this time.) They are fairly generous with the free level, there are enough core features enabled to allow a fair trial and limits on number of contacts, emails, even API calls are sufficient for a small business. Their free tier is actually not a trial, you can stay on free as long as it meets your needs. One more thing, Agile has quite a few integrations available, among them Stripe, PayPal, FreshBooks, QuickBooks, and Xero. They have a functional API so if you are so inclined you can integrate Agile with almost anything, whether there is a widget for it or not.

Cons

There are a lot of moving parts, which is not necessarily a bad thing if they all help push your goals ahead. But it is more complex than many small business web applications, because it tries to do more. So it takes more of a time investment to begin to benefit from Agile. I am phasing into each component and I haven't reached some yet. I have wished for a few more customization options, in display attributes - layout, colors, and also data - what fields are displayed in lists, what sort criteria,

Javier from UV LATAM

Great Customer Support and Features

Pros

Their customer support is great as the hability to send personalized bulk emails.

Cons

User interface and report customization.

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

It's a platform full of great features with no surprises in the fee.

Reasons for Switching to Agile CRM

The relationship beetween price and features

Derek "Storme" from Roofing Brand LLC

Good overall system with a few glitches

We've got LOTS of information in here now, so at this point it would be more work to move than to just deal with the downfalls. Overall, my team has enjoyed the experience. I am a bit more technical so I am not as happy as they are. It has kept a great log of our consultants past and present, so in that respect - it has done it's job. I just feel like the cost (for 3 operators) does not justify the tool.

Pros

Tags make it easy to compartmentalize different customers and the path to completion.

Cons

Organization is a bit tough, and the separation of different features between Sales, Marketing, and Service areas is a bit disconnected. Creating a "path" for different actions can be quite confusing, and the fact that LOTS of actions (such as send an email when a certain tag is entered) do not happen. I think these run on cron jobs (say, every 15 minutes) and I feel like LOTS of the actions get missed. This is my biggest beef. The price structure is a bit nickle and dimey as well, and it seems like a big jump between I can do 3 actions and I can do 5 actions.

Response from Agile CRM

Replied August 2018

Hi Derek, Thanks for your feedback. Our goal is to meet the needs of a growing business irrespective of its size. Our pricing model is the most affordable one in the market today and has been designed according to business requirements and its size. The tags feature helps you to segment your contacts and trigger necessary actions which take place instantly. For any further doubts on how to better use our tool for your needs, please contact our support team at support@agilecrm.com.

Slavica from BC TECH

Good value for Money

The support team is very patient and they have schedules available for training 24*7 for each module and there is no restriction for training. Easy to use, available on mobiles and PC.

Pros

24*7 support and exceptional dedicated support and training Very easy to use and modify. Different modules through single platform Nice visual reports

Cons

Restrictions in some automation, bit challenged to set up campaigns and missing accounts module

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

- simply product -easy to use -all at one place -good for different departments -mobile app

Reasons for Switching to Agile CRM

It was decision of a few managers, as we had compared the needs of all departments in the company. We had tested it personally and conclude that this CRM is very simple to use, support was great, all was so clear in this CRM, information are organized in a clear and simple way and in crucial moments it's soo much important. as well the price was more than good for what we have seen and much better from what we had before. Of course, this is general CRM but which simply you can modify to satisfied your own needs.

Ken from CX Group

Feature rich, easy to use application that combines Sales Management & Marketing Automation.

We were looking for a solution that allows us to work out of a single system for both, marketing automation and sales management. We wanted to make sure that we don't have to piece that combination together using plugins and add-ons but wanted a natively integrated solution. We tried many CRM's and ultimately ended up with agile CRM and have been happy users since. As your confidence in the tool grows, you will be surprised how much it can handle and how configurable it is without becoming a too complex. The support staff has also been world class. Our requirements have always been tended to promptly. Last but not least, it is incredibly well priced, easily 50%-75% cheaper than other, comparable vendors.

Pros

- integrates sales management and marketing automation natively - easy to use - feature rich with a lot of add-ons - very well priced - great support team

Cons

- Small wish that I have: we have users that would be support users only, while others are sales users only. Would be nice if we could separate license fees on a role basis. But then the overall price we have to pay is still very low so that it really isn't a big issue for us.

David from IF Creative, LLC

The CRM that packs a punch and delivers the lead every time deserves some of the spotlight.

Pros

Agile is a diamond in the rough so to speak. It feels like the tech world is a giant popularity contest and the few formed a club and left some of the better players out. Agile may not be listed alongside the trendy inner circle but good for them they stand in a place of their own and the customer is made better for it. When I found Agile I was enticed by their Free plan- not trial but free plan with a good amount of flexibility for a startup to fully integrate the CRM for zero out of pocket. The product will scale with your growth and they have several paid levels so as you step up your monthly plan will step up with you and not kill your cash flow. I really appreciate the email automation and landing page builder inside the CRM. The landing page function is easy to use and makes quick customized landing pages. The other CRM systems are priced much higher and offer similar functionality to Agile and Agile is a fraction of the cost. Now, as with any CRM the learning curve may be high and indeed this was the case for my use of Agile.

Cons

Agile is not an easy product to just pick up and go. It will require some basic knowledge and a willingness to learn the program. The great news is that Agile offers webinar trainings and onboarding at no extra cost as well as they host a huge assortment of training modules and videos.

david from SDR Systems Group

Industry: Information Services

SDR Feedback

My experience has been very good.

Pros

Ease of use and support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there when we need him.

Cons

When you what to remove a lead it brings you back to the home page instead of where you left off.

Ease of use

Reasons for Switching to Agile CRM

There email solution is quirky.

Easy to use CRM for mid -range businesses

To run our e-commerce business, we had to choose between a best of breed CRM (sales centrics) and one covering every touchpoint of the customer journey. After considering and testing solutions like Salesforce, Prosperworks, we finally decided to go for Agile CRM, more likely to fit with our needs regarding the size of our business and the ability to configure by ourselves. After several month of use, we integrated Agile with our CMS (WordPress-Woocommerce), Twilio (telephony and SMS services) and Clickdesk (Video and Live Chat). We've contacted the support team twice, each time issues were efficiently solved. Templates for Marketing Campaigns are usefull and watching video tutorials is enough to set up and personnalize the solution by yourself. By the way, there is a lack of integration between our products database (in the CMS) and Agile CRM : importing contacts and deals is easy, but surprisingly we are unable to import products. Products have to be filled manually : it's time consuming. Beside products management, we strongly recommend Agile CRM for its easy-to-use features.

Pros

- Many plugins available - Suport team easy to reach and comprehensive - Managing Marketing Campaigns with many templates and triggers - Sales funnel is natively designed using deals in Agile : allows you to track and forecast sales in a few clicks

Cons

- Product Management to quote, complete deals or design reports must be improved

Dennis from Omega Brew, Inc.

Extremely Worthwhile Investment - Time & Money || We tried them all, and picked Agile ||

Pros

FEATURES: Pretty much every feature under the sun for automation (even correlating user behavior on website into triggers for a campaign is an effective tool due to how well the cookies work). ON-BOARDING: We've been able to schedule meetings with our on-boarding team who've been great in giving us real world usage scenarios and helping us settle into the product the right way and waste time looking for a way to do something or figuring out best practices from scratch. This is HUGE, very few solutions actually have something like this available to you. CUSTOMER SERVICE: Top. Notch. The chat support is great, they're patient and will stick around answering your questions all day, they even pass suggestions to the development team who actually implement them as new features moving forward if it's something you really need. Which is mind-blowing. OVERALL: It's complex and takes effort to learn what the product offers and how to use it. You're going to have to put the effort in, or it's going to be useless. That being said, once you put the effort in - Agile CRM gives you super powers compared most of your competition (because it takes effort, and requires learning). BOTTOM LINE: Imagine being in an iron man suit hovering above your competitors firing automated marketing missiles of lead-capturing/qualifying/scheduling sales quota destruction!

Cons

Very much a DIY experience, not enough 'sane defaults'. Needs better testing/preview options for different campaign segments. But these are something all these 'all-in-one' CRMs need.

Joshua from Diversified Business Advisors

Good little CRM for a great price

Great system for tracking and following up with clients through the sales, marketing and implementation phases of the customer relationship.

Pros

Agile has a very expansive set of features that I could not find on other similarly priced products. It is reasonably priced for solopreneurs and offers a grown-up set of features for even small companies. The system is very configurable and offers user-defined fields for contact, company, and deal records - most other CRM solutions don't.

Cons

It looks like it needs a facelift - the UI could be improved as it doesn't look like there has been an update in many years. I would like to see a view that combines the information from contact, company, and deal records on one screen.

Reasons for Switching to Agile CRM

Hubspot was much more money for similar features

Nissanka from M C Medisoft

Generous offer of features

agile has made things easy. Now we can conduct successful marketing campaigns not only with our own knowledge, but using the expertise of Agile and making sure there isn’t anything missed. Have addressed most CRM features for the ease of our clients to maintain a healthy link between the customer and organization. Have reduced waiting times with the IVR feature, self service portal etc. generous number of features for marketing/ sales management. All this for final achievement of revenue/sales budgets. Achievement of customer satisfaction goals thereby building a loyal customer base which helps in increasing market share through references. Together with the above, a professional support team and the cost? probably about 10% of the cost of competitive products which means a saving of 900%. And of course you have the chance to experiment with the trial version. AgileCRM is truly agile. The name speaks for itself.

Pros

I wonder if there is any other CRM with so much of features. Agile has taken care not to wait until customers suggest including new features. I believe Agile has designed this CRM with the customer’s customer in mind. That seems to be the marketing strategy of Agile in selling their CRM. They rather should have introduced this as a total marketing management software than a CRM, as a CRM is only one part of marketing whereas Agile is loaded with almost all features of an ERP. Visible feature are a rich UI, Dashboard, ability to integrate with a host of third party apps, etc. but the invisible is endless, yet user friendly. Thanks to agile, goodbye to many separate hard & soft ware. You have most of it in one clever soft.

Cons

agile CRM giving all this in one package is that have to complained about.

ALEXANDRINE from FACC OHIO

Industry: International Trade and Development

Alexandrine Tabeau (facc ohio and adexma only)

very positive eventhough some of the features should be easier

Pros

Onboarding and trainings from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the best. Good integration with google as well as linkedin Also it is easy to use marketing automation, crm contact, follow up for deals, + telephony and sms campaigns.

Cons

quickbook integration is not available some extra steps are needed to use the software, for example when you desactivate a campaign you have to remember to desactivate the contacts assigned. Certains things need a knowledge that is only possible by doing lots of trainings

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

Cost related to overall services

Simon James from Business & Marketing Advice

Great Software for Small Business and growing ones if you Compare Marketing Automation Software

Pros

This software lives up to everything we expect in a CRM and Automation software which we have outlined here: http://www.lmnt.com.au/business-advice/compare-marketing-automation-software - there are only a handful of softwares that can do EVERYTHING and this is one of them. If you are looking for a small business software to run your company for you then THIS IS IT. I am a business coach and I can tell you that if you want to take your business to the next level using technology then this is a great place to start. Good luck.

Cons

They are a young company with lots of room to grow AND THEY ARE IMPROVING everyday so whatever they don't have now they will surely have by tomorrow!! It is like every time we say "I wish agile had that" a month later they have it. This is an action packed software with lots of flexibility with other apps too so if it can't do something you can connect it with another APP very quickly.

Simon from ReMeLife

A happy user

Automated campaigns are easy to set up and work well and the customer support system is effective. the experience of using agilecrm has been practical and effective, as well as being cost effective.

Pros

We have been able to use all the features with ease and the customer support has been terrific, critical since we have embedded agilecrm into our own software so that it, though its campaigns, administers many of our own systems automated processes, and we have needed to consult often with their team members. I cannot recommend the system highly enough.

Cons

We will need to establish how the system works at scale

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

Better pricing, had automated campaigns, simple to use, good customer service, no set up costs. We have never yet felt a need to change systems. Agilecrm may not be 'flashy' but it is reliable and is a one stop shop that simply 'does what it says on the tin'.

Evelina

Agile CRM delivered its promise and exceeded my expectations

Pros

There are a lot of pros regarding Agile CRM. To name a few: easy to setup and use, great features for all departments (marketing, sales, accounting etc) and very agile (can adapt to your specific business needs extremely well). Although all the expected functionality is in Agile, there are a lot of integrations for specialized tasks which is very important for being able to have visually "one system". Being able to have the free plan for more than a month was very important as it requires a lot of time to check and select a CRM. Also the free plan provides all the functionality you need to test and learn the CRM. Great support and the price is really good! It saved me a lot of time, money and because of it, I provide more professional services and I'm able to scale much more quickly and have control over by business.

Cons

The support they provide could be improved. Representatives with higher expertise in Agile would be good as well as offering support during weekends.

Michael from Keka Technologies Pvt Ltd

A very user friendly CRM

A good Sales CRM fro small & Medium scale businesses. It has a good interface and very simple to learn. Need improvement in Automation features and customer support.

Pros

- I have been using Agile CRM in my present company. It didn't take me long to understand the functionality of Agile CRM because of the user-friendly functions and a very simplified interface. - It gives an option to add different tabs to the dashboard, which make it easier to understand the progress happing in the team. - Can set the daily task on prior or schedule it accordingly and it will be visible at the dashboard. I never have to worry in case I miss out any task assigned to me. - Creating leads is much easier in Agile CRM as it is integrated with other social application make it much easier to fetch the person details available on those sites. - The reports and analytics are very intuitive and give better visibility.

Cons

Can improve on the customer support part.

Konstantin from Verum Clinical

I searched extensively for a good CRM solution and Agile CRM seems to be best suited for our company

Precise segmentation of our users Well structures users database Well organized history of each users interactions with our company Highly efficient automated e-mail marketing KPIs for our e-mail campaign Monitoring of users behavior Detailed users profiles

Pros

The interface is very user friendly, you can start using it confidently in a few hours, a lot of integrations which makes it very flexible, nice API for customized solutions if you have a programmers team in your company. Excellent e-mail automation with ability to segment users based on their behavior (open rate, link clicks, website actions), very precise segmentation with the use of unlimited tags, options for push notifications and web events as triggers, very easy to use e-mail templates and also highly customizable with support of custom code and custom fields. Really useful history of every user's interactions and contacts in a nice timeline format. A lot of filtering options, which when combined with the export in csv feature are extremely useful.

Cons

for the time being there is nothing serious, which can affect my usage of the platform, only minor issues which are easy to overcome.

Angelique from Alterethic

agile crm product - An all in one CRM for all your business needs

Exceptional!!

Pros

Agile CRM is an all in one CRM for all our needs. We are into accounting industry and use this tool to manage our contacts and send then Newsletters whenever required. It has the Helpdesk section which will help you answer your customer queries from within the Helpdesk section. You can create a Landing page and Knowledgebase in your Agile account and publish the same using your DNS server to make this accessible to your customers across the globe. They have a very good Support team and their Onboarding sessions help you explore the features of the tool.

Cons

There are no such things that can't be liked in this tool. Everything is useful.

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

The pricing of the tool and the features available in the tool.

October 2015

Jez from Webstars Ltd

October 2015

Fantastic CRM, easy to use but powerful features

Pros

We have used a number of CRM's over the past two years looking for a system that can help automate our marketing efforts and also be an easy central repository for addresses and contact details. We used to use Highrise which was too basic, and more of a contacts manager and then trialled Pipedrive and Onepage CRM. Although these products provided some of the user features we required they all had issues which necessitated finding another CRM. The vendor is responsive to support queries, and always replies very quickly.

Cons

My least favourite part of this product is the new user interface they launched, it's partly persona preference but I preferred the old UI. The vendor provided a link that lets me use the old UI but I am not sure how long this will be supported. It would also be useful to have the option of very basic accounts that literally provide address book access. We ended up using their API to push data to google shared contacts for users who don't need the full CRM feature set.

Olivier from Renfort Conseil

A very powerful and easy to use sales + marketing automation SaaS ! Just great !

Agile CRM provides a very powerful solution to both sales and marketing challenges. Everything is gathered in one place. Benefits are just glaring : time savings, accuracy in commercial and marketing processes. It brings the sales+marketing automation at a very affordable price. A very good solution to grow fast your business on focusing only on extra value tasks when needed.

Pros

A very powerful CRM with marketing automation mechanisms inside. Possibility to create email scenarios, to attribute points to actions done by leads to check the maturity before contacting them. Possibilities of action are really impressive (even in the free version). I really like the possibility to design the landing page within the solution and connect it to the website directly. You can create a whole scenario from social media to CRM attributing points to leads regarding the action they have performed. It's absolutely great. It's like having the power of a big sales team in the hand of one person.

Decent CRM tool with both +ves and -ves

Pros

Easy to use CRM that has multiple features. Contact’s timelines show all the interactions making it easy to progress. Automation and Campaigns are easy and work well.

Cons

Customer Service is quite off. Takes a long time of understand the issue and bounces around to a few executives. Interface is quite slow and lags quite a bit.

Response from Agile CRM Inc.

Replied October 2018

Thank you for taking your time in providing this feedback. Agile CRM has been designed for users to meet their business requirements with ease. Therefore, it has been rated as the best all-in-one CRM as it provides sales, marketing and service automation on a single platform. We understand support is very important and hence, we provide support through multiple channels like Chat, Email and Voice (24*5). Here is a look at what our customers have been saying about our support - https://www.agilecrm.com/testimonials

Loic from Sunsational Swim School

Updated review: big improvements

We have been using Agile for about 18 months now. This is an updated review. Last summer I got very frustrated with a technical issue that has been handled horribly by their customer service department. I was on the verge on switching to another tool but they worked hard to make it right and the tool has been getting better and better. Most issues are resolved promptly, a couple of my feature request have been actually developed and implemented so things are going in the right direction and I have decided to give them another chance.

Pros

- free trial - loaded with features - fast learning curve - continuous improvements - a lot of integrations

Cons

- I would love to be able to customise the look and feel of pages for improved UX. - Reporting features are pretty limited - A/B testing is difficult to work with

Great CRM with abundant features and good set of integrations

Pros

Used it majorly for Sales Activities. Great Automation options to follow-up with prospects, user friendly UI. Managing Contacts and Deals is quite easy. Emails reports, along with other reports, is wonderful. The Free version is definitely useful for someone who is just starting-up with enough features to get going. Form Creation is easy as well which can be effortlessly integrated with your website.

Cons

Their support team is slow in understanding issues. There is a clear disconnect between the Deals and the Contacts. Updating a Deal doesn't affect the related contact unless there is an automation in place for the same. The emails sent from AgileCRM, at times, seem to be flagged as spam.

Chamath from AdSpark.IO

Sales and marketing CRM for developing bussinesses

Agile is still immature software but I can see that they are working to improve the software. So, I conclude, saying that it is still worthy of using Agile CRM.

Pros

Many people want to work in one place. The significant advantage of the CRM software is that it gives you to optimize almost everything. Every task is based on sales and marketing. Generating and regenerating reports and records are things that you need to show to companies. The pross include cleanliness. The UI in the process is easy - to - use task. It is even suitable for small and medium scale bases for customers through the use of social media. There are no complexities. It is effortless to set up, and it is quick.

Cons

The customer support area should be improved more. For the first time, users may take a bit longer time to learn the Agile CRM but they have very good learning materials. I have faced some UI/UX issues with the calendar, I think they will work on that and it will be improved in upcoming versions.

Tom from SWAMP

Good CRM but with some major ongoing bugs that they will not resolve

I have been using since 2008 - connecting JSON nodes to read data directly from Google sheets. I know more about Agile then most of their own staff. I have brought this exact issue many times.... and no change. So beware of this company, and the stupid bugs they refuse to fix.

Pros

Emails are cheap to send -- JSON node is very powerful allowing high levels of integration and automation.

Cons

Bug when trying to "copy" a campaign. It just gets stuck after adding the word "copy" to the start of the campaign name, and a pop up saving "saved" does not show. If you don't realise you did not see the popup, then you then think it has made the copy.... but you are still working in the old campaign. Many times this has lead us to overwrite our original campaign. Right now, I simply need to copy the campaign so send another our email for Black Friday. After 30min trying everything, including restarting my computer. I still have this bug and cannot complete a very simple task --- which now is proving very costly.

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

Hubspot is very expensive, and most thing you can do in Agile -- and Agile is "agile", if you know how to use the tools they have like the JSON nodes.

Response from Agile CRM

Replied December 2020

Hi Tom, We are really sad that you had a bad experience with Agile CRM. We have always been a customer focused company and constantly endeavor to deliver the best services. Our product team also focuses on regularly rolling out more advanced and robust features. However, in this process, there remains certain features which are more complex to operate or have a bigger learning path. I recommend you to contact our customer success team for a personalized training so that you can get a better understanding on how to use them more efficiently. Thank you

Alex from Marketing and Advertising

Calendar in Military Time

Experience is actually very horrible overall, but you get what you pay for. My next solution will be Keap or GoHighLevel.

Pros

The price of the software is nice, the features from a glance look really good but once you start using them is when you are in for a surprise.

Cons

The scheduling calendar is completely worthless. I would never in my life send a prospective customer to schedule an appointment as the time is in military time. As a programmer myself, this is rather a simple fix. I brought it to their attention and even supplied code examples to apply that could remedy this. The fact that they fail to provide a solution to the calendar shows that they disregard their customers and are completely lazy to provide a simple fix. Why even a launch calendar like this? It is very sad actually, if you google it, requests has been made years ago by several customers! This is like installing a door but not putting a door knob on it. This is like taking a shower but failing to use soap or clean water. The company is lazy and could care less about their customers. I have bad service by other companies but these guys take lazy to another level. All the other features are half-usable (exit popups, push notification, etc).... if they put a little extra effort into things, this could be a nice piece of software. If I was to wrap what I think about this software into one word... I would LAZY.

Response from Agile CRM

Replied September 2019

Hi Alex, Thank you for sharing your review with us. Our product features are driven by the inputs given by our customers. Agile CRM is just designed to solve all the three purposes on a single platform. This could a small feature and may not be considered on first priority. But, we will take this into consideration. We at Agile CRM are open to the user's feedback and suggestions and have been working on the same which really helped us scale to where we are now. Also, we are coming up with 500apps.com which is an ALL-IN-ONE Suite of apps and Schedule.ly is the one that can be used for calendar and scheduling. If you would like to try this new app, please share your acceptance with our support team at support@agilecrm.com so that we can share the same with you.

Charlinda

It truly is a great program

Pros

Clients relations are managed, leads generated through webforms are nurtured and the process is automated. Segmenting clients have never been easier and support for the product is fantastic! Keeping track of tasks is an integral part of my daily function and the task management within Agile keeps me on track. Assigning tasks to alternative users are easy. Client records can be as detailed as required and one of the other things I do often is associate specific documentation to individual client contacts. Integration with 3rd parties are easy. The timeline feature is a gem! AgileCRM is truly a great product!

Cons

The only feature that requires attention is the automation. The campaigns and nodes are limited - even on the paid plans, but I know that Agile is in the process of reviewing this.

Sergey from TRATE AG

Industry: Medical Devices

AgileCRM steals emails from billing (!!!)

Pros

Good for marketing & sales. Useful automatisation.

Cons

I would like to raise the question that the system requires you to buy unbranded emails. I have integration of Gmail & Mailgun for outbound emails. And recently by mistake, I have found that AgileCRM steals emails from billing (!!!). By mistake, it has been chosen incorrect email as a sender in the campaign (via Gmail api) and as i have limitations of 200 emails for this gmail account and also i know that via Gmail API impossible to send more than 100 emails, so AgileCRM should send them via Mailgun. However, I found out this emails also haven't been sent via Mailgun (nothing in the log). But AgileCRM considered that emails have been sent (21'000) and deducted money from billing (in other words if AgileCRM stealing your money). Support team know about this problem but they ignoring me. I am looking for other users which also lost money for a group court application against AgileCRM.

Response from Agile CRM

Replied July 2019

Hi Sergey Thanks for your feedback. Agile CRM always prioritize its relationship with its valuable customers. We also give priority to customer support over any monetary benefits to maintain 100% customer satisfaction. Mailgun is actually a third-party integration and a lot depends on them to ensure seamless functionality. However, our Support team will make sure Mailgun addresses this issue so that valuable customers like you will not face this issue in the future. To ensure there's no account-specific issue, we would request you to get in touch with our Support team, who will help you to get everything sorted. Please feel free to write us back at support@agilecrm.com for any questions.

Jo from Belbin Team Roles (UK - Head Office)

Don't be afraid to ask - great customer service

We were looking for an off the shelf CRM package as our in-house system could no longer keep up with changes in technology. We also wanted something that would integrate our marketing. We are a small team and wanted something that wasn't too shiny. We needed it to be user-friendly rather than all bells and whistles. After browsing through several options online Agile phoned us, which rather illustrated how useful the system was! 2 years in and we are about to renew our subscription. As with all CRMs, there are pros and cons, but the customer service and friendly team at Agile mean a lot to us.

Pros

Wonderful Customer Service. All I need to do is write an email outlining my query, and not only does the phone ring very shortly afterward, my query is answered in depth and with a great deal of professionalism. If we have uncovered a bug or make a suggestion as to how things could be improved they are noted and often implemented. The marketing campaign sending is simple, although you do have to remember to press several save buttons before you can be sure all your work hasn't been lost!

Cons

As the team is so reactive, sometimes things change a bit too readily and we sometimes loose things that we liked. But not a big deal.

Neha from Deloitte India (Offices of the US)

Efficient, cost effective solution for small businesses

Pros

Agile CRM is a complete sales, marketing and service platform. It has a good & clear interface and user friendly. It has a very widespread marketing automation solution that allows you to mind map your workflow.. It allows looking at activity down to the individual user activities and helps to identify loopholes in the campaign and amend. I also like how it integrates flawlessly to Gmail. You can quickly add any contact information from gmail to AgileCRM.

Cons

Agile CRM has lots of limitations when it comes to email handling & social media integration. If you are emailing to multiple contacts at one go, you can’t add an attachment. It an email requires to add lots of images, creating email templates becomes very clunky. Emails don't get saved to draft automatically; you need to start from scratch if you lost it. Also there's limitation to selecting 25 contacts when writing an email. It loses emails if they are deleted from email client, CRM software should be able to preserve past emails whether they were deleted from Gmail or not. Also there is no social integration with Facebook and other social media

Tyler from PhotonMD

Really fed up with Agile

God. Awful. Avoid this like the plague. I'm only still using it because we're contractually bound at this point.

Pros

There are a ton of different tools that they offer, but I say that with a caveat. All these tools are garbage compared to competitor software. Their support leader is actually nice to talk to. I'm sure his software team makes his job a lot more difficult.

Cons

Where to begin...The landing page tool goes down every week. We've lost thousands of dollars in advertising because of this. Their team offers no resolution and refuses to offer a refund, they simply say "sorry for the inconvenience and we're working on fixing the issue". They'll offer you hours of "credit" which will be exactly the amount of hours that your pages were down. Supposedly their servers don't have enough memory for their users, which is a HUGE red flag for a software company. If you call their support number, the girl always says "our support team is busy right now but someone will call you within the next 20-30 minutes". I've been told that at least 15 times now. And without fail, every time, I have not received a call back within 5 hours. Normally they call back the next day. You can try to schedule a support appointment with their team, but normally they don't have same-day appointments. When their software is down or broken (which happens often), that means you are without a solution until the next day at the earliest. Countless features of the software have bugs and it seems like I'm submitting these issues on a weekly basis. The problems never stop.

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

It was cheap. And we got what we paid for.

Michelle from Icon Systems, Inc

Decent CRM for the price

Pros

I really liked the integrated scheduling calendar

Cons

Many times I don't receive email notifications about new appointments that have been scheduled so I have to remember to check my calendar every day. I also wish some things were a little more streamlined, for example if I search for an email address and it's not in the database yet--I don't have an option to "add" I have to type it in all over again.

Response from Agile CRM

Replied January 2019

Thank you for reviewing us. We see our team has clarified the same doubt an year ago (6th Oct 2017). The appointment email notifications are sent twice - 1. At the moment when the appointment is created. 2. Just ten minutes before the scheduled time. These notifications maybe blocked if there are any filter options configured in the email clients. Thank you for suggesting feature requests. We will incorporate them in our roadmap.

Jim from Visionair

Absolute rubbish

Pros

The idea is great, the ability to have all this functionality in one package. There is not much else I can say about Agile.

Cons

Basic functionality which is paramount on any CRM is useless. 30% of the email you send does not reach the recipient. I have contacted Agile 6 times about the same issue from support to top level management, and got zero response other than acknowledgement that this is serious and they would get back to me. Problem has been going for months. Most of the functions are half complete, they are there but don't actually do anything, they have been purely added to say that they have the functionality however it serves no purpose. My advise is don't get sucked into wasting your time and energy on this product as you will be very disappointed. Pay the extra money and get something that actually works. If you cant afford to do that, look at multiple applications that can offer the same service when combined. Just stay away from this thing.

Response from Agile CRM

Replied September 2017

Hi Jim! We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused. Email delivery is a complicated concept which involves bounces, bulking, ISP feedback loops, email content and spam issues. Typically, the emails should land in junk/spam folders when your customers do not see them in the Inbox. We provide multiple options to deliver emails sent through Agile CRM. You can configure the Outbound email by providing the SMTP details. If you are using Gmail, just provide the login details. Now, what about the high volume of emails? Not to worry, we provide integration with popular email gateway providers like Sendgrid, Amazon SES, Mailgun. Just setup the email gateway by supplying any of the above account details and all your emails from Agile CRM will be routed through your own gateway account. This ensures you have better access to the email delivery stats and independent from from other users. Our friendly Support team is always available at support@agilecrm.com.

Unexpectedly great experience!

Pros

I stumbled upon Agile CRM while looking for an alternative to unreasonably expensive Infusionsoft, I had a first impression that this is just-another-nice-attempt sort of thing, but I was impressed it wasn't. What's really amazing about Agile is that in almost every aspect it exceeded my expectations. Friendly and very helpful customer support, very feature rich, easy to use, and more importantly it keeps improving. I definitely recommend it for small and medium businesses

Cons

I think that the mobile application is still in its first steps. The controls are small and not the easiest to use on mobile, and navigation is also a bit clunky. It's not really unusable, but I'm just mentioning that it's a bit beyond the web app

Easiest CRM I've used in years

Pros

It's extremely easy to do almost everything in AgileCRM. For example: 1 uploading list of contacts. Super easy. 2. It's a pleasure to use it. The timeline shows every interaction with every contact in a very user-friendly and aesthetic way. 3. Setting up groups of contacts using tags and then filtering so you can focus and specific groups is soooo easy and helpful. 4. It's really fast for a cloud service as well.

Cons

Very few to be honest, and they can be worked on: 1. Customer service. You can get bounced around until the right person helps you. But when they do, they work very hard to take care of whatever issue you need help with. 2. It would be great if their scheduling features included integration with gotomeeting.

CRM we all need !!!

salesforce was bit expensive and we got all the features in agile crm so its a win win situation for my company.

Pros

As a sales men we need CRM tool to keep a track of our customer. Ability to customize software further provides us maintain our pipeline in robust manner

Cons

they can have live chat support like many software instead of asking to book call everytime . I think this is the only bad part