Browse Zonka Feedback Reviews

Antonio from Vivir en Malta

Hace su trabajo perfectamente y nos ayuda mucho

Por ahora no la hemos probado mucho, sólo tenemos una encuesta funcionando, un NPS que está funcionando muy bien.

Pros

Muy fácil de usar e implementar, me gusta sobre todo la conexión con HubSpot.

Cons

El diseño quizá es un poco feo, pero bueno pienso que es algo fácil de mejorar y no es algo que impacte al uso de la herramienta

Reasons for Choosing Zonka Feedback

Por su precio, fue fantástico.

Reasons for Switching to Zonka Feedback

El producto era muy caro, y con Zonka puede hacer lo mismo y más o menos tengo todo integrado casi de la misma forma.

Zonka, you're very good!

Zonka Feedback is a great tool! Especially as the LTD, Zonka is an effective tool that can be used to collect data with no limits of question, so if you need it, you won't regret if you buy Zonka!

Pros

(big things) - Intuitive and easy-to-use design. - A lot of templates that are very well prepared. - SMS sending ability - I didn't check it but is it WOW option in LTD. - A lot of integrations! - Promising roadmap! - Very nice and fast communication with the support on the chat.

Cons

(small things ;)) - Lack of option of changing the font on the welcome screen (I can change a lot of different things, but I would love to have the possibility to change the size, bolding, etc. of my text). - If I integrate my results of a survey to Google Sheet I don't see the number of questions (it is really, really helpful for science research to know it), I only see the text of the question.

Reasons for Choosing Zonka Feedback

Because of the price, current functionalities and the roadmap.

Because of the price.

Wora from SHiFT ADVISORY

A promising survey software with powerful form builder!

Pros

- Survey logic is easy to understand - Once you finish building your survey form, it offers various distribution channels, including SMS, web, QR code, Popup, Embeds, Email, Mobile app, etc. So we can efficiently distribute our survey form to customers. - SMS quota included which is very good for what we pay.

Cons

- The form design elements, fonts, Pixel, layout design, are not yet polished. It can improve more beautifully. - File upload form is not here. It will help to create more powerful surveys.

Reasons for Choosing Zonka Feedback

More affordable with similar functionalities and features.

Zonka Feedback is much more powerful than Google and Microsoft Forms

Awesome Feedback Tool; Works On the Go

I have been very happy with Zonka so far. This is a very easy to use app with multiple language options and this is nice because some of my clients are more comfortable providing feedback in their native tongue. I think Zonka has been of good value for the money because you really do get a lot for what they offer. I think one of my favorite features is being able to use their app on my iPad so I can get instant feedback from clients instead of emailing them later.

Pros

- I love that you can create custom surveys very easily through their site/dashboard - You can also activate kiosk mode through their app on you iPad for when you’re having face to face interactions with client and customers and want instant feedback - It’s also great that you can white label your surveys, so they come from your domain - CNAME records were clear and very easy to set up - Conditional logic can be added to survey questions - There are pre-made surveys you can use to get started - Multiple language options are a nice touch - You can also have different surveys for different office locations, which is convenient - You can create different survey styles to get the level of feedback that you want

Cons

- Setup is easy, but a little tedious. Would be great if there were premade questions you can just drag and drop instead of typing in manually. - You can map the fields for Mailchimp, but would be nice to have First Name & Last Name separately for mailing list integration. (If this exists already I didn’t see how to do it) - The animation between questions is a little lacking - Background options are a little limited

Jason from Kickball Media LLC

Nice design in Zonka Feedback

The focus of using Zonka Feedback is to collect survey responses to improve products for customers. Also, onboarding and offboarding clients are good reasons to use Zonka Feedback. Because there are a great many features expect to take a little time to read and test. This is not a negative point. This is important to maximize all the features and create a good automatic system.

Pros

There are many features available. The Survey Builder is very easy to use with numerous features and customization options. The builder allows you to click to create (customize). I have no interest in using code to customize. Thus, I like the fast and flexible design in Zonka Feedback. The templates are tremendously helpful as a starting point to create surveys. They have lists of questions and sequences to help build a good survey. The system is easy to navigate. There are many features to read about in their help section. The articles are very informative. Creating customized surveys with "if" "then" actions is a big help. Based on the way respondents answer then questions appear/or not. This helps for the segmentation of users. There are also many integrations with other apps to go even further. It will take a little reading to make everything connect fluidly. Although, I don't think it's hard to integrate.

Cons

I come from using Google Forms to create surveys. I have to figure out all the new tools/features in Zonka Feedback. I don't consider this a downside to the app. Expect to be patient to read through the numerous features on each page. It will take a little bit of time to figure out all the features in Zonka Feedback.

Reasons for Switching to Zonka Feedback

Using Google Forms is a nice choice for free surveys. Zonka Feedback was chosen because there are more features.

Shefali from Amazon Wood Pvt Ltd

Industry: Furniture

The perfect feedback software

Zonka Feedback is a very modern-looking Survey Software with extremely good looking surveys and feedback forms. It’s easy and fun setting up the surveys using Zonka Feedback’s visual Survey Builder. I don’t have to imagine how my surveys would look to my customers. Survey setting up is extremely intuitive as well and since I’m using it in my organisation for conducting more market research and questionnaire, the survey logics come very handy to me. With COVID, I’m able to send out these surveys via email using Zonka Feedback and set up easy reminders also in their new version. Beyond everything though, what really stands out for me is the reporting. It is absolutely kickass. I get too many detailed reports in one click and I really love the way the entire Analytics system is designed. It allows me to quickly browse through reports as well as go in-depth by drilling down, using filters and what not. Reporting is extremely powerful at Zonka Feedback and I believe, that’s what really makes it stand out amongst other survey and feedback softwares.

Pros

Extremely quick and easy to set up. The team is very helpful and easy to work with. And best of all, reporting. The analytics section is designed so well and is so informative. It has helped our team take a lot of good business decisions that we otherwise were extremely clueless about. While most survey softwares and feedback softwares give analytics, Zonka Feedback has really put mind at the effectiveness of the reports, especially from a decision-making perspective and value-addition to the business.

Cons

Nothing so far. The tool has been really amazing for my marketing and operations team. We have been able to do research surveys very swiftly and easily. The team is also helpful in setting up and the experience is great.

Vrinda from Acuity Knowledge Partners

A great feedback software

We majorly use this for email surveys and sending surveys with additional info works pretty well for us. Gives us superb reports instantly and has helped in making some kickass decisions. I definitely recommend the tool. For three major reasons - 1. The helpful tool 2. The ease of the software 3. The feedback reporting

Pros

I have been using Zonka for quite some time now and it's actually quite a good customer tool to us. What I really like is that I can quickly set up feedback forms without any help. Initially I thought it might be a task and used to take help from the team (and they were very helpful about it). But for a few weeks now, I have been setting it up myself and it's great.

Cons

Nothing to dislike as of now. Have used the software for Customer Feedback majorly using email surveys. We have used integration to automate this and use it manually as well. It's pretty easy once you set it up.

I P Singh from InterContinental Hotels Group

Zonka Feedback - Useful tool for an office

Have seen many functionalities been added since I started using it. I am a satisfied user.

Pros

Very versatile application and can be use in many different ways. We use it for employee satisfaction for various service delivery, gathering day to day data, managing Annual maintenance records and so on...

Cons

The export of data need little more flexibility to play around and derive 360 degree information.

Reasons for Choosing Zonka Feedback

Backend data analysis and its vast applicability

Mangesh from Stribog IT Solutions, Inc.

Industry: Information Services

Amazing value proposition if you are serious about feedback

Currently, we are not facing any challenges. The benefits offered by Zonca are immense. All businesses who aspire to improve based on feedback - be it from customers, prospects, employees, etc. can benefit from their product. It is easy to use, and the value proposition is fantastic.

Pros

There are a plethora of features available in Zonca. Survey Builder is easy to use and offers many customization options. Templates can be used as a great starting point for creating surveys. These templates include a list of questions and sequences that will help you build an excellent survey. The system is simple and easy to use. Zonca's help section is quite exhaustive and detailed. Highly informative and well organized.

Cons

Tier based systems have their own set of challenges for the buyer. Not all features are available in their starting tier. As you move up, the prices can be steep!

Reasons for Choosing Zonka Feedback

Value for money and better feature matrix compared to alternatives.

Kanagaraj from Sankara Eye Foundation, India

User Friendly Feedback Tool

Overall the tool is very user friendly. Through this app we were able to track our patient experience on real time and also if there was any suggestion or negative experience we were able to act on it immediately. This helps us to ensure that all our patients leave our hospital with a positive experience.

Pros

Ease to set-up. Instantly shares the feedback with the Team members.

Cons

Nothing Specific. Dashboard can be dynamic to make it more effective.

Reasons for Switching to Zonka Feedback

This app is more user friendly.

Hoang from MyEdu.VN

Zonka Feedback - my great all-in-one suite for customers feedback

As said, I am having a good experience with Zonka so far. The UI is professional and UX is smooth - simple and effective. The templates are good, especially NPS. The supports are quite responsive, and helpful.

Pros

Zonka is a solid tool to obtain feedbacks from customers. I like that I can create a feedback collection survey in minutes, not hours, thanks to very helpful and thoughtful templates built by Zonka I like that the builder can be minimalistic, yet very effective and powerful to design feedback collection forms. The Net Promoter Score style survey of Zonka is one of the most handsome design in the market. I also like that there is option in Zonka for offline surveys - can be installed in touchscreen / Ipad to put in kios for offline customers feedback. This is a rare feature.

Cons

I hope that Zonka can provide an online survey report result - rather than the current PDF download. That can be helpful in case I want customers to have a live view of the results (like a poll) Other than that, I am mostly satisfied with Zonka Feedback for my customer survey tool.

Julien (Jun Yan) from HSEU

Great feedback and survey platform. Suitable even for hybrid or traditional businesses

I was searching for an omnichannel way to collect feedback. Some of my customers are not tech-savvy and don't even have an email. With Zonka Feedback, surveys can be collected via SMS or at physical touchpoints too.

Pros

Many things! Zonka has a modern interface on both the backend and customer-facing form. The survey builder is easy to use and has many pre-made templates. There are many options to distribute the survey, including offline (device kiosk) mode. This makes it a great tool not just for internet businesses but also for brick and mortar / traditional businesses. If you have several physical locations, Zonka even has location reporting (with appropriate plan subscription). White label domain is supported and the set up was very easy and straightforward. You can even export the email template to be used with popular email marketing platforms such as Salesforce, SendGrid, Hubspot and Campaign Monitor.

Cons

Very little. Perhaps the feedback interface (in customer view) is not as "fun" as say TypeForm but it runs it close. Also, even though there is an option to allow customers to switch language, it would be great if there was an auto translate from english to the other language option for the backend user so that it doesn't need to be retyped from scratch.

Offline surveys

Maroš from Oravec media s.r.o.

Zonka Feedback - finally something simple and reliable for getting feedback

It took me about 10 minutes to create the first survey. I wanted to see what it would look like on the page, so I placed it on one uninteresting page. When I looked into the administration a few days later, there were 13 answered surveys. I stopped hesitating and bought a Zonka Feedback. Highly appreciate the fact that ZONKA displays special characters used in my language (Slovak) without any problems. The surveys load quickly on the site, and I have many options for where to place them.

Pros

There is more: 1. Very fast loading of surveys 2. Perfect look in mobile 3. Supports special characters of my language (Slovak) 4. More ways of sending (sms, email, web) 5. The widget can be placed in different positions of the page 6. Pleasant user environment

Cons

At first I was discouraged by the slightly higher price, so I tried a 2-week trial version. But the results surprised me and then I bought Zonka Feedback.

Rafael from LVCO

Our Missing Ingredient!

We have our surveys hooked into our testimonial and review platforms which of course drives business back to our organization. Proactively requesting reviews and testimonials from satisfied customers makes it more likely that we lock down those reviews while they’re hot. On the flip, if the customer had a bad experience we can jump right on it and work with the customer to change their experience.

Pros

What I love— the integrations are almost endless! Helping the system to tie in seamlessly with our current toolset. I also love the automations. This is especially important for our team as we scale. It ensures we maintain and increase quality while increasing volume.

Cons

I would love to see an integration with Encharge!

Superb software for feedback!

Pros

- Super easy to set up on our own - Can completely customize for different needs with any type of questions which works great for multiple teams - The reporting is good - can filter most results and schedule and download the files for team reporting - We have also recently started using this for client feedback as well by different teams Zonka Feedback has really helped us streamline our feedback management at our company!

Cons

We haven't faced any issues in the software yet.

Easy to use and superb analytics

Pros

There are many softwares that allow you to collect data really. Free ones too. And I have used them all quite extensively to capture data, run market research surveys and gather data. But it leaves me with a lot of data, that I have to analyze and run reports on. Which consumes time. So I tried Zonka Feedback and it worked for me. Besides being very similar to the others in terms of creating online surveys, the biggest advantage for me is the reporting. The reporting hits home! I am able to see my response data instantly. Text analytics are very very handy and best thing is that it's all easy enough. It hardly takes me anytime to set up my surveys (I run them quite frequently) for work and research. Basically, an excellent tool for capturing data. 1. Highly user-friendly 2. Increased my response rate - since the surveys look oh-so-good 3. Easy to configure 4. Can run unlimited surveys together 5. Any question types can be added 6. Can upload images - comes very handy for me in surveys 7. I am in Germany, so besides English, I run surveys in multiple languages. That's taken care of as well 8. Reporting is great (I already mentioned)

Cons

I cannot think about anything I really dislike. It's my favorite surveying tool so far!

Aditya from Siteistry

The only feedback tool you will ever need.

Overall I believe, If you need a tool for feedback, don't look here and there you will be wasting your time, try this out first and you won't have to try another one. The best part for me is SMS inclusions, earlier I had to integrate my feedback tool with other tools to send SMS which is tiresome and expensive, with Zonka its easy and inbuilt. It does a lot of complex things but still easy to understand, thanks to how well everything is logically organised in the user interface. In addition, this is the only tool I know of that offers Offline Feedback... you saw that right! offline feedback, which can be placed at your physical locations and start collecting feedback from your store visitors. Definitely check it out if you need or will ever need a proper feedback/survey tool.

Pros

I really like how everything is logically organised in regard to the UI, the platform can handle a lot and offers a lot of options, still manages to make it easy for the user to navigate and quickly set up a survey/feedback form. Multiple templates allow for question ideas and if you are not happy, it is editable so you can customise what you want to ask your clients, plus also change colors and design. The one thing that I love about it is, the direct SMS sending option. I can distribute the survey via SMS without any hassles and use of any third-party software or automation. I can also schedule the SMS. I think it is a good platform for surveys. It also offers analytics, which makes it very convenient to analyse all the data and make it useful!

Cons

One thing that I don't like is the UX, which needs a little modernisation, and I think the platform gets a little slow sometimes. Other than that it is solid!

a feedback to boost your nps, Csat and help sales enablement

The interface is clean, easy-to-use. Text Analytics for even multilingual surveys is a brilliant idea! I can bring my entire team here to work together and manage feedbacks from one place.

Pros

The starting pointing - which is to create surveys with ease using logic as well as the end point - the reporting and insights - all put together it works great for all stages and eliminates the use of spreadsheets in running analytics. My favourite part is the ability to customise it for any of my requirements and use it for both collecting data by running surveys as well as for capturing NPS and Customer Feedback. It’s very easy to integrate with Help Desk and run automated surveys and to pull data to our CRMs. Incredibly easy to run NPS Survey program across various platforms.

Cons

I'd more visibility on the feature roadmaps. Just to be able to align myself to what's in store.

Saloni from City of Seattle

Industry: Public Safety

Easy and Efficient Survey Software

The best thing about Zonka Feedback is that it’s really easy to use. I hunted them in my previous organization and was pretty certain my teammates would be happy using it for the same reason. It’s easy to create surveys, send them, look at feedbacks coming in and all the reporting. Very easy to navigate around and friendly interface. UI has improved a lot over time and I love it even more now. So easy to capture feedback and do NPS surveys. In my previous company we used it with automation and it worked really smoothly and with the interface, we’re using it now and it works easy too. Reporting is a great advantage and honestly, I’m really happy with it! Recommend to all teams.

Pros

Pretty easy to use. Reporting is great. Friendly UI. Constant improvements and new features. Good support.

Cons

No cons as of now. I’m pretty happy with Zonka Feedback and recommend it.

Tanya from Classic Informatics

Definitely recommend!!

We use Zonka Feedback for various purposes at our organization. It allows us to present beautiful feedback forms and surveys to our customers and clients to get their feedback at various stages of development and post-delivery. We have also used Zonka Feedback during events and trade shows to run small quizzes and to capture leads and data. The design is fresh and fun. Creating feedback forms is easy and my whole team can do it without any fuss or technical know-how. The best part though is the analytics. The reporting and analytics around feedback are brilliant and spot on. They’re also constantly adding more features, which is helpful.

Pros

Zonka Feedback is very easy to use and open to customizations - helps a lot when you need to produce quick surveys for different scenarios (which is something we have to do most of the time). Plus, it's low-code and device friendly, gives us a lot of space to switch between iPad/phones/computers whenever needed.

Cons

It worked out good for us - the features, the usability, the interface.

M B from Bottle Lab Technologies Pvt Ltd

Zonka..! The One stop Solution for Feedbacks mechanism

We used to collect the feedbacks manually through the registers. Now we have moved to Zonka, which helps us to fetch all the reports on the dashboard.

Pros

The ease of creating feedback forms with various formats. Also, the extensive reporting that is available helps us to do a better analysis.

Cons

Not all the comments can be downloaded in the pdf.

Alex from Milo

Great Start and a Bright Future

Pros

I consider reputation management vital to the growth of my business. Zonka already provides a very robust platform, but after speaking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about what is on their roadmap (explanation below), it was a must-purchase for me. It took me less than 5 minutes to create a beautiful email survey that I could send to my customers. I've used survey builders in the past that are clunky and don't allow me to send something that's truly on-brand. Zonka's customization is fantastic. From logos, colors, and fonts, Zonka enables me to send something that aligns with my brand image.

Cons

It's not a current feature, but I am excited about something on the roadmap: Conditional redirect. This would mean that in your survey, if a customer rates you a 4-5 out of 5, you could redirect them to your chosen site (Google, Trust Pilot, etc.) and they would be asked to submit their review there. To me, this is incredibly valuable because it turns Zonka into a reputation marketing platform. Once they implement this feature, it will no longer be a 'Con.'

Stephan from Fhabulous Ecomm & Services

Robust features for collecting feedback

Collecting valuable feedback from your customers and prospects is not an option but a necessity to grow your business and Zonka Feedback does just that.

Pros

Zonka feedback is definitely not your everyday feedback collection tool. It has lots of robust features, the platform itself is very intuitive and offers great value for the price. What i love: - Conditional logic & automations - You can import contacts you already have to send surveys to - Create tags for responses, enabling to filter those responses - Add tasks and create custom alerts to follow up with certain responses - Shopify and other premium integrations to import / export you leads / contacts - Exciting features to come outlined in their roadmap

Cons

There are a couple of things that i think could be improved such as the overall survey design layout, more font options and a preview mode for mobile, tablet and desktop while editing. Also, some video tutorials will help to get through and understand more in-depth the features offered.

Mohamed from ITV Education

Industry: Broadcast Media

Great Software

Very easy to set up

Pros

Many templates. Easy to use Very cost effectivr.ý

Cons

It would be great if more templates and training videos could be provided.

More cost effective

Todd from Renew Marketing

Zonka Feedback - Very Powerful Survey and Feedback Platform

This platform has made it easier for us to gather feedback quickly so that we can adjust more rapidly to customer needs and wants.

Pros

The software is very easy to use - I built my first survey from a template and had it up and running within minutes. Many customization options also help to make it very flexible and powerful.

Cons

There is a small learning curve for the customization and implementation components, but that's hardly a negative.

Reasons for Choosing Zonka Feedback

Better value, features better fit our use cases.

Silvina from Bee'z consulting

I am really happy with Zonka!

I bought Zonka some weeks ago and I am loving it.

Pros

I have prepared a large-scale study with the help of Zonka. It has been a swift experience and I can see many other use cases that I will be able to put in place with the help of Zonka. Contrary to other tools, the analytics is included in the membership and it excellent. I can only recommend this to other Sumo-lings!

Cons

The capability of formatting text on each screen is an area that Zonka can improve

Reasons for Switching to Zonka Feedback

the other tool was very expensive

Very useful survey and poll tool that makes getting actionable feedback easy

This helps us fine tune our service offerings and eliminate problems before they become significant.

Pros

Determining customer sentiment - sometimes not clearly communicated by customers in person - is very helpful in improving products and services. With Zonka, you can get to the heart of an issue and resolve it fast.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve, however, for the most part it is intuitive and most users will find it easy to set up in a short amount of time.

Omar from BAG

Great survery platform.

Pros

After looking into the Zonka, I believe there is too much potential. Our team was looking for a similar platform in the past months and we were happy to come across Zonka. I personally like the Whitelabel features, and the different multichannel touchpoints based on the application. I am yet to discover the different integration but in principle having Zapier and Google Sheets allows our team to readily bring Zonka into our toolkit. We are deploying in the following weeks an internal satisfaction survey for one of our clients. We will run it through Zonka and will share our thoughts based on our first experience.

Cons

I have not found a way to tweak the text design. Some times the text looks shifted.

Great tool with potential

Through Zonka Feedback, I can (finally!) get feedback on resolved tickets in Zendesk, independent of Zendesk's own offered apps (which are quite expensive, in my opinion).

Pros

The dashboard is very clear and there are many different types of question types. This makes it easy to create extensive surveys. The many embedding options and integrations (Zendesk, for example) made it really easy for me to add my first survey created with Zonka Feedback to my existing workflow. Especially in the example with the link to Zendesk, I really like that Zonka Feedback automatically links the answers to the respective ticket from Zendesk. This way, you know which ticket a user has given feedback on and can respond to it directly. This is displayed both in the Zonka Feedback dashboard and as an internal note for the affected ticket in Zendesk Support.

Cons

All in all, I am satisfied, but would like to see more options regarding the design of the surveys. So far, the customization options are quite manageable. Also, I think the general design of the surveys can be improved, similar to Typeform, perhaps.

Lee from Kickass CX

Industry: Online Media

Zonka is an AMAZING CX measuring tool!

I even had to reach out to their support for a quick question and their support team is incredibly responsive and helpful!

Pros

I'm a Customer Experience (CX) nerd! I help others build CX programs and measuring the CX is critical and a huge driving factor for any business! Zonka is the most robust tool for measuring a wide variety of CX activities. I love the major CX tools like Qualtrics, but that is so expensive. Zonka gives me that functionality at a much better price.

Cons

There have been no issues adopting or major features missing.

Reasons for Choosing Zonka Feedback

Pricing for this feature set is an incredible value!

Matteo from SummusPerforming

Simple, effective, a must for consultants

My overall experience is great. I was looking for a similar tool for business purposes: questionnaires, surveys, 360 feedbacks for working with my clients and also to gather insights about the impact of my work. Zonka is the tool I was looking for!

Pros

The ease in creating surveys and the ability to use templates. You have videos and tutorials that allow you to use the product right away. The possibility of use online, offline and flexibility in distribution to be able to use it in all contexts.

Cons

The plan I have chosen does not include translation and working in other languages ​​besides English is an option that speeds up the use of the tool. On the other hand I can translate by myself the necessary parts so it is half a problem.

HENRIK from LETZ SUSHI

Great product

Pros

Easy to use good costumer service, great response rate from costumers

Cons

I have no negative comments about Zonka

Eric from Aiwifi

Industry: Market Research

Does what is required

Great enterprise experience

Pros

It is a fantastic tool to get some feedback from customers. The tool is very robust and easy to use. What I liked the most is the flexibility of the survey creator

Cons

Sometimes I think the interface might be improved a little.

Matthew from Tradie Web Guys

A gift from the gods, to say the least

Essentially, the main things we're looking to achieve from this software are the following: 1. NPS 2. CSAT Everything else is an added advantage ;-)

Pros

I couldn't believe the timing for this product. We had been looking for a tool like this for a long time and it just fell in our lap.

Cons

In truth, we've only just secured it, so I can't really comment on what I don't like about it yet.

Nguyen from Honeycomb House Company Limited

Fantastic Product

It is very easy of use and It save me a lot of time to get feedbacks from employee and clients

Pros

Easy using not only for me and for my team who can send a lot of servey every day, every week for our team members and clients in order to make our company more better better.

Cons

I thinking SMS as I only choose Email for my case at the moment.

Ayal from McKenzie Aged Care

Zonka well worth it!

Overall, I have found Zonka to be a great survey tool that is quick to learn and easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use. Great templates. Excellent online support via the chat.

Cons

Does not have polling. Needs to include polls.

Frank from Pael Digital Marketing

We love Zonka!

A great tool that is replacing other tools we have.

Pros

How simple it is to use. Good thought went into the development.

Cons

It now needs conditional logic. This feature would make this the perfect solution. I hope its on its way.

The simplicity of use.

Finally found what I was looking for

My experience is especially great because of the responsive support. This the CAKE, not the icing in my view. Good support is essential and they were very fast and competent when responding to my queries.

Pros

I got Zonka for one reason. To finally collect feedback on my emails and have a simple customer query included. It does this very well. And I got a lot more than I needed and now have this full suite of reports at our disposal!

Cons

As a beginner, the interface and options were a bit overwhelming. I would love to have a bit of handholding in the beginning. Overall, it's easy to use once you know where to look!

Pretty easy to use

Pros

I liked how easy it was to create a form for users. We got feedback right away.

Cons

The interface could be a little cleaner, but once you figure it out, it's pretty great!

Sascha from Spielzeug 3 AG

Easy to setup and use

Pros

its easy to setup and use within few hours you have you own customer feedback tool. love it

Cons

until now nothing to say - it works for our needs perfect

Clemens from Pappiga

A keeper

A little mixed, great in some areas, but could be better on a few (multi language, custom labels, more control over design, specially on desktop, ).. Great templates, easy to set up a survey.

Pros

Mobile first approach, looks and feels great on mobile devices.

Cons

It feels like desktop is a little left behind. Not bad still, but it is clearly focsed on mobile. Still a keeper for me.