All Eventbrite Reviews

Rachel

Religious Institutions, 2 - 10 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed April 2021

Changed the way we do events

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed July 2020

Eventbrite for Beginners

Our goal is to encourage our Facebook audiences to attend more virtual events and provide them with the exact information and details they need, all housed in one concise place and Eventbrite has been the perfect tool for us. The analytics and reporting are very robust, especially for a free plan.

PROS

The setup and ease of use for a first time Eventbrite user/manager was incredibly easy and seamless. The feature that is most useful to us is the Facebook event integration - and the best part - it's free. This way, our social media audiences can register for tickets directly through the Facebook event published on Facebook. It's such a powerful feature and so incredibly easy to setup.

CONS

I wish there was an abilitty to make updates to the address after an event has already been published. With COVID-19, we had to shift from an in-person event to make it a virtual event and because we had to change the address, Eventbrite woudn't allow it. Suggestion - if an address needs to be changed, Eventbrite could automatically send an email to the list of attendees or a calendar notification of the change. The Mailchimp feature is extremely limited and I have trouble understanding what exactly the purpose of it is. I have not doubt that Eventbrite will enhance it in the future with incorporate more robust functions because Eventbrite is really great with continually improving their tools.

Reason for choosing Eventbrite

The Facebook integration was seamless and is a very powerful feature, that's also free.

Stephanie

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed March 2023

Good for event promotion and ticketing/applications

I enjoy that Eventbrite lets me "follow" groups whose events I'm interested in, so that I can be notified whenever they post a new event. Eventbrite provides high-definition live streaming of the events and real-time interaction with attendees.

PROS

Eventbrite has made it so simple for me to organize and host an event. All the fundamentals are laid out in a clear fashion, which simplifies management. You can also look back at past events you've made, which can be a wealth of information. One of the features I appreciate best is the ability to administer multiple "organizations" (profiles) from within the same account.

CONS

When it comes time to make the abbreviated URL to promote the event, I always seem to get flustered. There's room for development there, and the ensuing connection might be integrated into the production of the event as a whole, in my opinion.

Reasons for switching to Eventbrite

Organizing, publicizing, and participating in gatherings related to our educational and accelerator initiatives. As a result of how quick and simple it is to complete each step, we are able to get back to our regular work more quickly whenever it comes time to organize another event.

Xiang

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed January 2024

A easy way to manage events and tickets

It is simple and easy to use. It has a large number of users/customers/fans, this helps us to find the targeted attendees quickly.

PROS

Easy to manage the events, and allow the host to track the attendees. Easy way to process the payment

CONS

The function of categorization is needed or improved for users to search events.

Abhishek

Broadcast Media, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2023

Review for eventbrite

PROS

Some pros of Eventbrite software include:User-friendly interface: Eventbrite has a clean, intuitive interface that makes it easy for users to create and manage events and sell tickets.Robust ticketing system: Eventbrite offers a wide range of ticketing options, including general admission, VIP, and discounted tickets, and it integrates with popular payment gateways like PayPal and Stripe.Promotional tools: Eventbrite has a variety of promotional tools to help users reach potential attendees, including social media sharing and email marketing.Comprehensive feature set: Eventbrite offers a range of features to help users manage their events, including tools for managing registration, creating custom branding, and tracking ticket sales.Widely used and trusted: Eventbrite is a well-established platform with a strong reputation, making it a reliable choice for event organizers.Customer support: Eventbrite offers a variety of support options, including a help center, email support, and phone support, to help users with any issues or questions they may have.

CONS

There are a few potential drawbacks to using Eventbrite as a event management and ticketing platform:Cost: Eventbrite charges a fee for ticket sales, which is a percentage of the ticket price plus a fixed fee per ticket sold. This can be a significant cost for events with a large number of attendees.Limited customization: While Eventbrite allows you to customize the appearance of your event page and ticketing forms, the options for customization are somewhat limited compared to other event management platforms.Complexity: Eventbrite has a lot of features, which can be overwhelming for users who are new to the platform or who are organizing a simple event.Customer service: Some users have reported less-than-satisfactory experiences with Eventbrite's customer service.User interface: The Eventbrite platform can be difficult to navigate, especially for users who are not technically savvy.Integration issues: Eventbrite may not always integrate seamlessly with other tools and platforms that you are using for your event, such as email marketing or CRM software.Limited payment options: Eventbrite only supports a limited number of payment gateways, which can be a problem for users in certain countries or regions.

Charissa

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Fundraisers for Canadian Non-Profit

Since our organization began hosting events 5 years ago, we have only used Eventbrite, because of its ease of access both as the administrator as well for our guests. Features such as scheduled emails to attendees, questionnaires on the registration form, and diverse ticketing, allow for diverse events to occur for our organization.

PROS

The diverse options in ticketing - such as scheduled tiers, limited tickets per tiers, promo codes, and by-donation, allows for accessible ticketing, especially as a non-profit hosting fundraising events. Our attendees range from not only audience members, but donors, volunteers, sponsors, and prospective program members. With this diversity comes unique perks such as - for different level of sponsors they have X number of promo codes for X value amount. Having these features available to be built into the event page, allows for effective and efficient ticketing and event attendee management.

CONS

Ease of attendee contact information acquisition: we value staying in touch with our supporters (donors, volunteers, attendees) - whether it be through follow-up thank you emails, inviting them to future events, or connecting them with new opportunities to get involved. When collecting the data - the primary option that is given to collect information like names and emails of the attendees - a PDF is provided, which limits our ability to add the attendees to our internal database. (For example rather than being able to bulk copy-and-paste, the user must either manually input or go to each individual separately). This turns a very simple task into quite a timely task.

Joel

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Really simple to use event management platform

PROS

As a user I like the localization of the app and it makes it easy to find events within my location

CONS

I think it supposed to link with my calendar so that events I have registered for who directly into it

Fara

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2024

Use Eventbrite to book your activities

PROS

Eventbrite is so easy to navigate and all the information you need regarding the event is easily accessible. You can reserve a free or paid ticket. I was even able to contact someone about an event held a year ago to see if it was going to happen this year and they got back to me.

CONS

There's nothing to not like about Eventbrite.

Robyn

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Brilliantly useful platform!

PROS

Eventbrite have helped me reach so many new students and clients through their visibility and popularity. It's a dream to use and supported my small business when I first started out!

CONS

Nothing, I love the set up, the option to take fees or charge customer. It's very versatile and gives the user deciding power. Fab platform!!

Capwell

Translation and Localization, 2-10 employees

Good for event registration

I would recommend it to anyone who wants to use it for events. It's awesome!

PROS

It is easier for me to RSVP for events near me

CONS

The orange theme is what I least like but I am getting used to it.

Shannon

Medical Practice, 201-500 employees

Easy to use!

PROS

Eventbrite makes ticket buying easy and quick prior to an event. You can save the tickets electronically or share them with others. Easy to use!

CONS

I haven't seen any negatives about the platform.

Charmaine

Automotive, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Thumbs up to Eventbrite

PROS

As a user, it is very easy to use, you click the event you like, you put your email, pay if it needs to and checkout fast. It sends you a confirmation right away and you receive notification or reminder upon the events. Even my old colleagues who were very into RSVPs in a very-old fashion way can figure out how to book an event for themselves and checkouts. As an administrator, posting an event is very easy, it has automatic payment processing, basically, it's like posting a regular post and Eventbrite does the rest. I don't have to send invitations to everyone individually, waiting for them to pay and to confirm.

CONS

Everything actually looks fine, it's just money-wise, everyone wants something free especially since I'm only using it once or twice a month. There was one time that I was about to charge more than I expected too, but it's a good thing Eventbrite did something about fixing it.

Reasons for switching to Eventbrite

Everything now actually works out on zoom, especially since the group is away from each other and that most of the people just want to stay home and attend meetings, events, and seminars online. So we do everything on zoom.

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed September 2020

Truly the best event ticketing software out there.

I'm so glad to be able to continue using Eventbrite. The value for the product is really exceptional. I'd especially recommend to nonprofit users who produce live event programming.

PROS

There's something about the Eventbrite platform that feels particularly inclusive. I really like how customizable it is, and it's easy to train on. I'm also a big fan of their reporting and analytics.

CONS

I have nothing bad to say about this particular software. I've never experienced an issue while using it. I'd say it would be great if Eventbrite had more software integrations.

Reason for choosing Eventbrite

It's the most popular event ticketing software out there for a reason.

Reasons for switching to Eventbrite

The design of the platform looks better, and the functionality is far more robust.

Reviewed January 2022

Eventbrite top event management and ticketing website

Eventbrite free conference management software provides easy access to your ticket Eventbrite provides best -in -class conference management software. It powers your events with data insights, built-in-intelligence and next generation marketing tools

PROS

Eventbrite brings people together through live experience.. Eventbrite enables anyone to create, promote, and sell tickets to any event. It is global self service ticketing and experience technology platform

CONS

It is easy easy to use and it makes your event a success. Eventbrite provides the best online event management.

Reasons for switching to Eventbrite

Eventbrite has the best conference management software

Sophia

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Eventbrite Review from Sophia

Overall great. We manage registration for events and set up notifications, pricing, and promo codes.

PROS

I feel it is relatively user friendly to set up events & then manage notifications.

CONS

The place to put the promo code is not easy to find and we often get questions about this. Also I wish fees could be refunded for folks no longer interested in taking the trainings/ classes.

Reason for choosing Eventbrite

It is free for us & easy to use. It also helps us to promote events as well!

Aislinn

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed April 2019

Entreflow Consulting Group's use of Eventbrite

It's good for anybody that’s organizing an event obviously, the nice thing about Eventbrite is that it's free to use long as you're not charging for the event. There is a fee if you are charging for the event so the fees are 2.5% plus 99 cents transaction fee. So that's a service fee to Eventbrite for using their platform. Again, this is only if you're charging for the ticket, and then if there's a credit card use, then the credit card fee is 3.5% which is quite high, but when you factor in the time to chase attendees for invoice payments it's kind of a no brainer From an implementation perspective, it's super easy to use, you just have to sign up and then build out your event page. The usability is super easy peasy, there are some options that take a little longer to get used to, but overall it's quite easy to use.

PROS

The top feature for Eventbrite is that it's really easy to track events and the attendees that are coming to your events. You can create an event very easily, share it across multiple platforms, there's a direct link to your Facebook business events page from Eventbrite. Making it super easy to get the word out. You can track the events that are sent out and how people found your event so you can get a sense of where people are looking to find out about events and then put your efforts into advertising in those channels later on. You can print name tags which is really awesome, so if you have an event where you want to everyone to wear name tags, rather than getting everybody to write them out when they can show up and you already have them printed. And then finally, there is a huge audience that uses Eventbrite, so you'll find that getting the word out is a lot easier. People will do a search for types of events like yours, find your event, and show up which is great because you had to work very little to get them to come to your event.

CONS

So, some of the requested features; we would like to see more customization in the actual Eventbrite page itself and as well the emails that are sent out to your invitees. So at the moment, I think there's only two templates and you can't really do much to change the look and feel, or the text within it, so it would be great to be able to customize those features a little bit.

Waleed

Publishing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2021

Event standard that fails so many accounts

Eventbrite doesn't take into consideration customization of the messages that go out. All in all, you can just incapacitate a few messages, yet not others. So if your occasion is facilitated somewhere else it actually sends your participants a befuddling email that has minimal pertinent data. That email has an essential source of inspiration that guides your occasion participants to download the Eventbrite application. On enlistment Eventbrite consequently checks the crates for participants to be advised of different occasions on their foundation just as news that Eventbrite needs to share. Basically, they market straightforwardly to your participants - except if they uncheck the pre-chosen boxes. It is extremely unlikely of eliminating the Eventbrite marking on enlistment. This is OK for a free stage, yet at any rate offer a paid rendition that considers that. They default to causing clients to enter their email address Multiple times during a short enlistment measure. Also, they should enter their name twice too. Their insightful following is disappointing contrasted with different stages, however hello it's free... so this isn't as large of an arrangement. To wrap things up... Eventbrite install broke our wordpress site. The javascript code meddled with our custom thank you page and leaves participants with a terrible spring up "

PROS

Straightforward, rich, clean UI List of attendees administrator is all that we need without abundance, cruft Framework is cloud based subsequently requires no abundance incorporation, administrator past a login, interface Reasonable rates for top of class work process All around known, no erosion or dread produced Marking is custom and adequate to adjust our own and Eventbrite's

CONS

Complex list of attendees sort highlights to give all the more fine need Recognization of VIP registrants Host and client profiles so records can be promoted whenever wanted Limits for not-for-profits and magnanimous associations Reconciliations ideally without Zapier Express related, suggested occasion controls

Marc

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed January 2016

Solid Event Hosting Option With a Few Quirks

With a large number of "event applications" out there, Eventbrite has found its way to the top of that list thanks mostly to their easy to use interface and well thought out back-end that not only covers all of an event host's bases but also integrates with other areas of their marketing. Free to anyone who isn't requiring payment for tickets, Eventbrite makes it easy to quickly put together a good looking registration page fast, without the hassle of payment or subscriptions. The paid feature for anyone requiring ticket fees is a little more rigid in how the user can collect it's money which can make it a little tougher to work with depending on how badly you need the revenue from your ticket sales. The payment processing fees are still reasonable, though.

PROS

-Powerful system that provides a large number of great features (creating, promoting, tracking, checking-in, analyzing) for free -Event page creation is quick and easy. If you want something simple, you can be done in minutes. If you want to customize different areas of the design and registration process, you have that ability as well. -Integrations with outside marketing platforms like HubSpot and MailChimp allow the user to connect their other marketing platforms together to create the most powerful event marketing toolset you could ask for. -Relatively good analytics and reporting sections gives you solid insight into how successful your event was and where you can improve moving forward. -The mobile application (Neon) for event hosts makes checking in attendants a breeze by either scanning the printed tickets Eventbrite provides or just finding their name and swiping your finger across it! -Customer support is relatively attentive (I've averaged around 3-5 minutes on hold before speaking to a representative via phone) and the knowledge base they've set up on their website it pretty helpful when it comes to answering some of your intermediate-level questions around customization and platform functionality.

CONS

-The paid feature is a little rigid when it comes to payout structure compared to other options. You normally can't receive payout for your ticket revenue until your event ends, making it a tough option for those looking to promote an event months in advance who need the revenue now. Definitely something to consider. They provide early payout, but depending on how much revenue you're expecting to generate, that may not even be a viable option. -Customizing your registration page with your brand's colors, logos and images can be difficult and require some coding skills. You also won't be able to get rid of the Eventbrite branding so anyone looking for total design control may not like this option.

Rony